Easy LMS does not have a free version but does offer a free trial. Easy LMS paid version starts at US$50.00/month.
- Industry: Professional Training & Coaching
- Company size: Self Employed
- Used Weekly for 6-12 months
Quizzes, courses and much more easy!
With this tool, I can keep my students motivated, with short quizzes, usable in any platform (many of them use smartphones). They keep the knowledge updated with fun with easy LMS
It's a well-constructed page/app, well conceived for teaching purposes. Have many intuitive tools (quizzes, lectures, evaluations, etc). The Teacher Owl price is very good for a small business like mine, to help my students get interested without hassle.
I only dislike the courses construction page. It should be more intuitive (like powerpoint). We add slides, but to see how a course looks like, after configuring everything, we need to enter with a registered email. Should be easier than that, because we're the administrator, should be possible to jump that part. And should be possible to import powerpoint to easy lms courses.
- Industry: Marketing & Advertising
- Company size: 2-10 Employees
- Used Daily for 1-5 months
You should use Easy LMS
My experience so far has been great, I love using the system, it's helped a lot in my business already and I'm excited to continue to see the benefits of producing training programs that can help my team duplicate their work in a error free manner.
The software is easy to use and also very detailed. You can do a lot with it including courses, tests, exams, and personality assessments. I love that it's easy to use but you can get a lot more complicated with it to as you did into the settings and analytics.
I think the one that that I don't like is that there doesn't seem to be as much documentation on some of the sections. I would love to see more information about analyzing results, and better information on each setting and what it does. I think that would help a lot.
- Industry: Higher Education
- Company size: 11-50 Employees
- Used for 2+ years
The product is good overall, but a lot of money for only hosting one quiz.
I like that I was able to develop a quiz even though I am not too tech savvy. The quiz is used often by youth and doesn't have too many instruction barriers.
I pay per year to host one quiz and many of the functions are not accessible because I am a Teacher Owl, considered midline not premium. There should be a way to scale price to factor in how many quizzes someone uses. It is difficult to navigate the back-end and I have needed to call for support many times. The new way results are displayed is not as useful as it was before. There is always a delay in getting support since you can only send emails. I have had many misunderstandings on my question or options since email is more limited than a conversation on the phone.
- Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees
- Used Daily for 6-12 months
Having a great experience using the service!
We were able to train more than 2.000 employees using an interactive course. They loved learning a new skill in an innovative training session!
- Powerfully easy interface
- Low cost
- Great customer support
- All features you may need in one product
- Unable to customize sender email address
- I had some challenge to change the credit card used for billing
- Industry: Plastics
- Company size: 51-200 Employees
- Used Weekly for 1+ year
Exactly what we were looking for to meet our immediate needs at time of purchase!
- easy to learn and use
- was able to post content immediately
- able to insert links to courses, quizzes and exams from our internal training content
- email notifications of completed exams
- ability to track reports
- reports are not user friendly or sortable in meaningful ways
- not much available in the way of customization with colors and fonts