About Claritysoft CRM

Claritysoft is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) solution designed for midsize and large enterprise businesses. It offers sales automation, customer service and support, marketing automation and social CRM...

Browse Claritysoft CRM Reviews

Darcel M. Darcel M.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 19/06/2020

Customer data is safe and we know what, who and where.

Supported well with great, timely and knowledgeable customer service. Priced right for an easily customizable CRM. Gives us the peace of mind that our data is secure, yet accessible from any platform.

Pros

We needed a safe place to keep client data and be able to analyze data for sales decisions going forward. We tried another company and were just frustrated until we found Claritysoft. They have great customer service, and we have customized with ease. We were up and running in a matter of days. We feel confident that out data is safe and secure, yet available from any platform being used in our insurance sales process.

Cons

In the sale of insurance we receive commissions. We would like to be able to go into a contact, list the sale as placed and paid. Post the commission amount from a drop down list of sources. Amounts would vary.

AgencyBloc

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

We were frustrated. Unable to customize to our needs and a terrible lack of customer service.

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

Because someone contacted me immediately.

Response from Claritysoft

Hi Darcel,

Thank you for your feedback! Your review is greatly appreciated.

If I correctly understand what you wish to accomplish with varied commission rates for different sources, you may be able to accomplish this by utilizing calculated custom fields. For additional details, please contact our support team.

Replied 6/07/2020
Heather C. Heather C.

Reviewed on 31/08/2020

It's everything you need when work takes you away from the office; yet maintain daily funtions

Love their customer service.They are all very willing to help and go the extra mile, I always feel they treat me like a person and not a number, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
who is in the billing department is so helpful, understanding, and has a great personality.

Pros

User friendly, Contact Management, Clean interface, Reporting, Creating activities, Calendar. It's everything you need in one spot vs many tabs/apps opened all at one time.

Cons

Haven't came across anything yet. All good stuff

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

The simple and clean interface. It's user friendly with great reporting modules, tracking, integration, able to keep track of projects, and the list goes on. All the others o looked into did not offer what I was looking for and very hard to navigate.
Nicole L. Nicole L.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 2/07/2020

Great CRM

They are awesome to work with, take time to help you get up and running. If you need support after going live, they are on top of any requests/issues you have! You will not be disappointed with this software!

Pros

I love how easy to use and set up this system is. We were in a crutch and got it up and running in less than 2 weeks. Importing data from spreadsheets is so easy. Tried Salesforce but for a small business, it just was not for us.

Cons

To be honest, there is nothing I don't like about this so far!

Top Claritysoft CRM Alternatives

Kristin H. Kristin H.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 17/09/2020

Useful to track my activities

Overall, I like working with Claritysoft and would recommend it. Better than most other database programs I had to use in the past. Excel reports should be easier to create.

Pros

It is pretty intuitive and easy to learn. We had a great coach helping us with onboarding in [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I love the ability to upload data from Excel and getting reminders for my to-do items. It helps me stay on track and know what my next step is.

Cons

I would like for the Claritysoft calendar to sync with my Outlook but maybe I just have not linked them correctly yet.
I would like to be automatically reminded of my tasks instead of having to manually select that.
Sending emails to several people is a little tedious.
Excel reports are complicated to create.

Response from Claritysoft

Hello Kristin, thank you for your review.
Regarding integration with Outlook, Clarity CRM actually has very good integration with Outlook, including 2 different Outlook plugins that integrate directly into your Outlook application. Choose the one that fits your needs and download it from this page: https://help.claritysoft.com/download-center

As for task reminders and emailing multiple recipients, these should be easily accomplished with our platform. Contact our support team, they may be able to suggest a more effective method for accomplishing these tasks, as well as give you some suggestions for creating and working with Excel reports. Our Knowledge Base and YouTube page have some great tutorial information on Excel reports, as well.

Replied 23/09/2020
Joshua D. Joshua D.

Reviewed on 13/07/2017

I love this software, and I use it every day to manage our customers, accounts, and leads!!!

If I had to use pen and paper to keep track of what ClaritySoft does, it would take me an eternity to do what I have done with this software.

Pros

The thing that I like most about this software is that it is user-friendly and has a memory that I could never dream of! It keeps up with every call, email, fax, meeting, follow up, and everything else that I do for every person I contact! It is a beast of a software, and I would recommend it to anyone!

Cons

The only thing that I do not like about it is that I wish they had an app, but they do have a mobile website which you can create an app from a website (Google it, I did it for my fiance's bank).

Dana L. Dana L.

A ll inclusive system

I was introduced to Clarity soft CRM in 4 years ago. The support I received from technical support was very helpful since I had no prior experience in using a CRM.
Clarity soft also offers monthly training sessions and if you can't attend you are able to listen at a time when more convenient.

I would recommend this system to any business that is wanting to be organized and detailed in keeping track of potential clients and existing customers.

Pros

all inclusive functions of operation

Cons

a bit on the costly side for small businesses

Jared T. Jared T.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 5/01/2017

Providing clarity to your business process

We have been using ClaritySoft since January 2013 and couldn't be happier with the software. Both online and offline versions work well with our business, and Clarity is quick to rectify any issues with its great support team.

I would recommend ClaritySoft to any business looking to track sales activity quickly and effectively.

Pros

I like the ease of use and value for money.

Cons

The offline version syncing with the server can sometimes be a little bit slow.

Brenda R. Brenda R.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Reviewed on 18/04/2019

Very small business glad we went with Claritysoft

We’ve been slowly integrating it into our workflow for about three months now. We hadn’t used this type of software before and were tempted to go with a cheaper or free version. But the programs we researched did not have the features we needed and seemed very clunky to use. We are working out synchronization issues with Outlook (trying to eliminate duplication of reminders, contacts, etc). It has really helped us figure out our marketing goals. Now we have content developed and are testing our first email campaign. The support team is fantastic!

Pros

The live training was crucial. Not because the software is difficult to use, but because we saved so much time with Claritysoft walked us through the process. We also discovered ways of using it that we hadn’t thought of yet. The graphics and general user interface design were very important to us and Claritysoft scored high is this area. It's customizable and fun.

Cons

Apparently there is no way to set recurring meetings. This is a major flaw.

Bill K. Bill K.

Reviewed on 11/06/2020

Clarity works

Pros

Keeps me informed on what is going on in the company

Cons

nothing. it does all that I need to help my company

Sheila B. Sheila B.
  • Industry: Wireless

Reviewed on 30/08/2019

Great tracking

Pros

Ease of use, good reporting, user friendly interface

Cons

Not sure I have any comments to enter in this box but seems mandatory

Megan S. Megan S.
  • Industry: Medical Practice
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 11/07/2017

Seems Like a Great Product

Customer Service was very helpful and gave they gave a 30 min demo that was very informative.

Pros

Even though I was using a trial, it was very user friendly and had some great features. Had a great ease of use.

Cons

Since we are part of a Senior Care Community, we need a program that is HIPAA compliant, and that was the only con we had.

Cathleen M. Cathleen M.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017

Claritysoft review for medium size manufacturer

We compared Claritysoft to Zoho, Sales Force, and a few other smaller CRM systems. Claritysoft was chosen for the following reasons: ease of customization; USA based tech support, intuitive interface, easy reporting, & affordability. We've been using Claritysoft about 15 months (25 users), and it has met most of our expectations. When there is a problem, the support staff is always helpful and friendly, plus you don't get stuff in voice mail hell - just press 2 for tech support!

John S. John S.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 18/05/2017

Claritysoft is a very professional and customer friendly organization with a good tool and...

Pros

The service and help is great! The sales people have helped me understand what they have to offer, answer questions quickly, etc. It overall seems like a great product.

Cons

I can't say that I am aware of many cons other than the fact that it would be great to have one big bulk price for all the different things clarity soft brings to the table. Or maybe even have the different features as an add-on for only a few people as opposed to everyone who may not use certain features

Tony J. Tony J.

Reviewed on 9/06/2015

This software has many bells and whistles. I use on a daily bases about 20% of the software.

The system is always open and running quickly when I go to enter my data at any time of the day or night. The update of information is clean and effortless to outlook. The support staff returns my calls quickly and is willing to walk me through my issues.

Cons, I would like to have a few more custom made report files that I can quickly gather and print for each of my office locations.

David S. David S.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

Global green led

Wow....customer service is great. Great product and company.

Pros

It takes sometime to learn however once you know the software you have many ways to customize it.

Cons

Learning curve but that’s ok. You need to just learn where things are.

Mandy A. Mandy A.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 17/11/2016

Great CRM

Our sales staff loves ClaritySoft. The system is easy to use and they provide great monthly training.

Pros

Monthly Training, ease of use, and great price!

Cons

None

Davina F. Davina F.

Reviewed on 2/03/2021

The easiest to setup and run

Overall Claritysoft has been well worth it. We've streamlined so many processes and look forward to more. Oh, their tech support/customer support is the best I've ever received!

Pros

We've used other CRMs, but have never been so successful as we have with Claritysoft.
Everyone is adding emails from Outlook and/or sending them directly from Claritysoft.
We're saving important documents straight to Lead, Opportunities and Accounts.
Email templates help out.
Activities are easily created through Action Plans and Automated Workflows.

Cons

Sometimes it feels as if you're being nickle and dimed to death because the best features, of course, are available only to those who purchase additional modules or features.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

Salesforce was too expensive, too cumbersome and took too long to learn new features.

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

Claritysoft was less overwhelming and visually appealing.
Kelly H. Kelly H.

Reviewed on 21/04/2021

Great software for our organization!

My overall experience with Claritysoft has been great. It has achieved every goal that I had for our department. Due to Claritysoft, our department has become more efficient, more organized, and more data-driven. In addition, the customer service team has been fantastic. In my career, I have never worked with a CRM team that responds and gets issues resolved so quickly.

Pros

As an administrator and implementor of Claritysoft, I find the system easy to use, easy to implement, and easy to customize. It is not as robust as other CRMs on the market but definitely meets the needs of our small department. The customer service is OUTSTANDING and they are eager to assist with improvements and enhancements of the CRM. I am happy with this product and recommend it.

Cons

As I was also an implementor of a competitor software that was extremely robust, there are a few improvements I would recommend. The lead module is not as customizable compared to the contacts module. The reporting and analysis is also not as easy to understand with filter logic compared to other CRMs I have used.

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

We chose Claritysoft because we did not did a system as robust as Salesforce. It also was a much better price point than Salesforce and still met every need we were looking for.
Dan D. Dan D.
  • Industry: Printing

Reviewed on 25/02/2021

Saving your bacon

Pros

What I personally like most is the ease of use for the contact data, activity reporting, opportunities and calendar scheduling . Everyone with in our organization can easily maneuver the site, with out being a IT person.

Cons

So far in my first 2 weeks I've not had any "Cons" to report..

CreamSoda, Salesforce Service Cloud, Prophet CRM and Keap

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

2 main reasons, The cost of PlanPlus was 3-times the cost of ClaritySoft, and the ease of use, since we had 6 users set up on PlanPlus, yet I was the only one using it for the past 4 years. We were sold something that was way more robust than what we needed and way to difficult to maneuver through on a daily basis.

PlanPlus Online

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

First was the great customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], and her multiple knowledgeable demos she gave us, really started things off superbly. And the cost for what we need today and the ability to grow their content as we grow as a company was vital.Also I must say that my implementation instructor [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the most patient and friendly instructor I've ever worked with. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me accomplish a total data dump from our old CRM "which was a mess of information" into a clear and precise format so we can start this new system on the right foot and make it so simple to document and hopefully grow our business for many years to come.
Rondle D. Rondle D.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 20/02/2021

Customer Service and Search are Top Notch!

The best and most customizable ! If you really want to search your data in any complexity, and actually find it, so you can do something with those people and records, this is the software to have.

Pros

There are so MANY functions I love about Claritysoft, but I have two top favorites. In 16 years in sales, I've used several other CRM's and you will not beat Clartiysoft's customer service! You get a real person who will communicate till any question or issue is resolved. You can actually talk to a real human on the phone!

And I cannot over estimate how important the robust search functions are! Claritysoft makes finding your records SO easy. PLUS you can do a specific search on ANY field! Seriously, you can data mine in ANY way you can imagine and create a list you can actually do things with.

When I last worked with Insightly, I couldn't quickly pull a simple name without often clicking deeper in the program. And I was basically on my own when it came to customer support. It was email only and such a pain to ask a question.

Cons

There aren't as many already-built integrations with other specific software. BUT you can transfer data via excel spreadsheets very easily, so you can task a va or someone to just do a simple upload on a periodic basis. And there are zapier hooks available too.

Insightly and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

The superior search, customer service, customization, and ease of use.
Chris E. Chris E.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 13/07/2020

Using Claritysoft CRM Review

It's been a very good experience overall, big time. The ease of use good GUI is the biggest. This then allows the sales people to want to use the CRM as it's supposed to be used, where past CRM's were just too complicated and people resisted using it, thus, bad/no data in, bad/no data out. Not the case with Claritysoft.

Pros

Very easy to use from the start, and not complicated with too many unnecessary features. A please to use, fast and simple. Relatively easy to customize also by even a novice user so not IT people are needed, which is nice for small businesses like mine. Tech Support is Excellent, you get a person immediately, fast and they help you quickly, can take over your PC remotely and just fix the problem ASAP. The many training video's are a nice help to new employees. The staff seems willing to help and support at all times, pre and post sale. Just a pleasure to work with vs. the larger CRM's and older CRM's.

My whole team strongly likes the "Offline" version of the CRM, as it resides locally on the PC so not trying to find a Wireless signal (when traveling) but also, the data is available instantly w/ no delays waiting for the Internet to catch up. We like instant data and the lack of lagging when entering/retrieving info. The offline data can be forced to "Sync" at various times so the data gets to the servers for safe keeping so no worries about loosing data really. In 6 years of 10 users, we've had no or very little "Sycning" issues so it's just fine. The Syncing process is very fast too, a few seconds typically. We like the "On-Line version" which is what the Claritysoft "APP" is on our Apple iPhones, which we use often too. All just works well. The Marketing Module we use often w/ good success (easy to use) w/ good graphical results.

Cons

I really miss the Visual "Org Chart" feature that my past (Goldmine) CRM had as that was a nice benefit to understand my customers structure. This was a important featured used by my whole team that is missing.

David C. David C.
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 7/07/2020

Claritysoft - An Affordable CRM & Awesome Team!

I had trouble in the past tracking clients and the various stages of the sales process. With Claritysoft, I have been able to customize the sale stages, easily add emails and notes and better track the clients. Addtionally, I have been able to organize and clean-up the account records and making the information more functional and easy to manipulate. I use the Outlook Plug-in daily, this is one of the best features of Claritysoft and has been a huge time saver for me!

Pros

There are many features within Claritysoft which make the software very functional and easy to customize to fit the company. The ability to customize Claritysoft, ie. adding categories, drop-down list, etc. makes the software very functional. With limited CRM use in the past, I found the Claritysoft easy to customize and use. The implementation specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome to work with; she is patient and makes sure we understand the software as we worked together customizing and implementing to fit the company's needs.

Cons

The one Cons; when downloading accounts and contacts from an excel spreadsheet it can be a difficult mapping and understanding all the different fields. With the help on my implementation specialist, I better understand the concept, but it still can be over-whelming and confusing.

Dynamics 365, Pipedrive and Nimble

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

HubSpot CRM we could not customize to meet the company needs. The company was paying for software which was difficult to use and rarely used because it did not fit our company. We knew we needed a better CRM and began looking for an affordable alternative. After completing our search, we spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] regarding Claritysoft. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] took the time to understand the company's needs and suggested and setup a demo of the software. We were impressed with the software, and like we could work with an implementation specialist on customizing the software and provide CRM training. The key to selecting Claritysoft was having an implementation specialist to work with which also sped-up the learning curve. We have been very happy with our decision to go with Claritysoft!

Dynamics 365, Pipedrive and Nimble

Reasons for Switching to Claritysoft CRM

The professionalism of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the customization of the software made our decision to go with Claritysoft very easy. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was not high-pressured, she took time to answer ever question. As mentioned previously, Claritysoft is affordable, and having an implementation specialist was very important to assure the software was customized and implemented to meet our company's needs and objectives.
Douglas J. Douglas J.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 18/06/2020

A Good Product, Easy to Use

It is easy for multiple people to use and enter/update data.

Pros

I was impressed with it's clear layout. It was easy to set up and use on a daily basis.

Cons

This is not an exact fit for out needs, but was close enough and the customer support is great. It it hard to separate the caller accounts from the business accounts. We take calls and refer them to places around the country for followup. Both the caller and the business site end up in the same list of accounts. We can use filters, but it seems having different terms and lists would be good.

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Claritysoft CRM

Our 20 year old software that managed these relationships was being replaced. We needed a new product to manage it.

Dynamics 365

Ease of use. Cost

Response from Claritysoft

Hi Douglas,

Thank you for your review! We sincerely appreciate your feedback.

Regarding your need to distinguish between caller and business accounts, Clarity CRM offers a feature called Custom Record Types which allows you to create multiple types of records within a given module. This functionality should meet your need to differentiate between caller and business accounts within the accounts module. In addition, you can customize the screen layout of each record type to reflect specific details. Custom Record Types are available in Clarity CRM Enterprise. For additional details, please contact your account manager.

Replied 6/07/2020
Mark S. Mark S.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 19/07/2016

Claritysoft CRM-A Very Good CRM System

Claritysoft CRM has most all of the features of much more well known and pricier CRM products at a much lower price point.

We tried out about 7 different CRM systems during our evaluation period and found that Claritysoft had by far the best bang for the buck. We took advantage of each product's free 14-30 day trial and put each product through some fairly rigorous testing. We attempted to develop a standardized trial process that gave us an idea of ease of use and functionality of each product that we tested. We tried to gauge how difficult it was to import account and contact data, how their activity tracking worked (including email interface and inbound/outbound phone calls) and how to set up alarms for future activities. We also manually entered contacts, accounts, opportunities and quotes. Any questions that we had were very quickly addressed by our Account Manager, Matt Welch, and their Technical Support Team.

We are a fairly small company and as such, only have a need for a few licenses. I have never gotten the feeling that our account was not worth as much as much larger organizations with many more users. I have dealt the Founder, our Account Manager, Accounting and all of their Technical Support Engineers and in each and every case have been made to feel like I am their most important customer.

Pros

The system is very intuitive and was very easy to learn. It has all of the features of the most popular CRM systems and the ability to customize almost every module to fit your business needs. There are both cloud (Online) and desktop (Offline) versions available. Each system type has certain advantages so I actually use both in my office. There is also a mobile version available which is excellent when out in the field. I don't use this much since I have a smaller smart phone and don't have access to a tablet.

Claritysoft's email capabilities are outstanding. It can be configured so that interfacing with Outlook is almost seamless and it is very easy to develop templates for mass mailings.

The Technical Support team is outstanding. If we have any issues I am almost always able to talk to a live person when I call their 800 number. The few times that I have had to leave a message I have received a call back within 15 minutes. Most of my challenges have been trying to figure out how to do something out-of-the-ordinary in the system and they are very willing to show me how to perform my desired function or give me a very viable "work around".

As with any software, their system occasionally has a few minor "bugs". These have always been fixed in a very timely manner (and I am always alerted to the fact that there is a fix in place). They frequently upgrade the product and are very open to suggestions on new features to incorporate or how to improve functionality.

Cons

We don't use the quotation module much due to the fact that it doesn't lend itself to our type of business or provide the image that we are looking to project in our industry (Litigation Services to attorneys and insurance companies).

Although we don't normally have the need to do many mass mailings (USPS, not email), the ability to generate letter templates is not available. In the instances when we do have need to do a mass mailing we have exported the contact data out of Claritysoft to an Excel spreadsheet (which is a very simple task) and performed a mail merge in MS Word.

John V. John V.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 18/08/2020

Outstanding Customer Support

Our growth has required us to increase our use of ClaritySoft. We are now at a point of critical mass where we are seeing the power of the tool. During our entire time with the ClaritySoft, we have received outstanding support from the support team. Frankly, I can be pretty critical of unresponsive customer support personnel, but the ClaritySoft support team exceeded my expectations from day one. Early on in our use of ClaritySoft, we had a problem that needed to be addressed. What impressed me is that the support team did not abandon the process to solve the problem, and stayed with us until the problem was solved. That type of service does not with many companies but appears to be culturally ingrained at ClaritySoft. Finally, most people don't think of the sales team as part of support, but our sales rep has been an integral part of our continued use of and growth with ClaritySoft.

Pros

We use the four basic modules, leads, accounts, contacts, opportunities. When set up properly, these modules form a cohesive sequence. The email marketing module is excellent and we have used it extensively. The analytics are excellent.

Cons

Any new tool can be difficult to get used to. As a company, we didn't have significant experience with CRM's so it took us a while to begin to use the tool. That's not the software, that's the human element. Given our small company size, it was important for us to work with the tool, become familiar with it, and identify the elements that are most important to us. Now, we have purchased the implementation team to help us move from "dabbling" with ClaritySoft to using it to grow our business. If I were to do it again, I would move the initial phase forward faster. We would like to see a simple integration process with tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator.