About UZIO

UZIO is a cloud-based SaaS platform that provides you with an all-in-one HRIS, Payroll, Time & Attendance solution, and Benefits Management Solution. It is built for businesses of all sizes. Our platform enables businesses to...

Browse UZIO Reviews

90 of 291,600 reviews
Robert B.
  • Used for 6-12 months

DID NOT MAKE FULL DISCLOSURE AT TIME OF PRESENTATION

FINALLY, UZIO CONFIRMED THAT THEY COULDN'T PROVIDE THE BENEFIT COSTS AND EXPLANATION OF THE LTD, BASIC AND VOLUNTARY LIFE. THEY THOUGHT THEY COULD HAVE THESE BENEFITS AVAILABLE IN SEPTEMBER WHICH IS WHAT WE TOLD THE CLIENT BUT NOW THEY HAVE CONFIRMED THAT IT WONT BE AVAILABLE THEN EITHER.
AS I WORKED WITH UZIO AND THE STAFF OF THE GENERAL AGENCY, I CAN SAY I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO DISAPPOINTED IN UZIO'S LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE. THEY MADE YOU FELL LIKE THEY ARE THE CUSTOMER NOT US. I'VE BEEN AN INSURANCE BROKER FOR OVER 53 YEARS AND THIS IS WITHOUT A DOUBT ONE OF THE WORSE VENDORS I'VE EVER WORKED WITH. I'VE TOLD THE GENERAL AGENT THAT I WILL NOT USE THEM WITH ANY MORE OF MY CLIENTS.

Pros

WHAT THE SOFTWARE WAS PROGRAMMED TO DO WAS OK BUT THE PRESENTATION TO THE CLIENT WAS THAT UZIO COULD COMMUNICATES ALL OF THE EMPLOYERS BENEFITS TO THERE EMPLOYEES.
UZIO SHOULD OF FIRST REVIEWED ALL OF THE BENEFITS THE EMPLOYERS WAS OFFERING TO THERE EMPLOYEES BEFORE THE PRESENTATION. IT WOULD OF SAVED A LOT OF EMBARRASSMENT.

Cons

THE SOFTWARE IS WELL SHORT OF BEING ABLE TO COMMUNICATE EMPLOYER BENEFITS TO EMPLOYEES. THIS EMPLOYER OFFERED SEVERAL MEDICAL PLAN OPTIONS, DENTAL, VISION, LTD , BASIC LIFE ALL 100% EMPLOYER PAID PLUS EMPLOYEE AND SPOUSAL VOLUNTARY LIFE. THE SOFTWARE WAS NOT CAPABLE OF SHOWING THE LTD, BASIC AND VOLUNTARY LIFE. I ALSO FOUND THAT THE STAFF WAS NOT FAMILIAR WITH READING AND UNDERSTANDING INSURANCE CONTRACTS. TO MUCH TIME WAS WASTED IN CORRECTING AND EXPLAINING THERE INPUT.

Response from UZIO

We appreciate your inputs, and learned your case in detail, and found that we were requested to upload data of the past 2 years which was not in the same format so it was supposed to be done manually. We had to reload group data 5 plus times due to inconsistent information received from the GA. Our customer success team really tried hard to accommodate the requirements but a few were out of the scope as we discussed initially over the call.

We would love to work with you in future as our offerings would grow. For any further assistance, please reach out to [email protected]

Replied 3/09/2020
Bryan L.

Reviewed on 16/06/2021

Uzio is WAY better than Intuit

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are doing excellent. Thanks!

Pros

The product is much easier to use than Intuit Online Payroll. The functionality meets the criteria we need and the website is clean. It is simple to use the dashboard and run payroll.

Cons

I wish reports could be bulk downloaded and multi-state withholding was supported.

Gusto

QuickBooks Payroll, SurePayroll and Gusto
Bobby G.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 8/06/2021

Switched from Gusto and it was the best decision we made!

Fantastic experience so far and am looking forward to a long partnership with the company.

Pros

The price associated with the added features is a no brainer. Customer support is amazing.

Cons

No cons to mention. It may sound surprising, but it's the truth.

Top UZIO Alternatives

Phyllis Y.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 3/06/2020

Uzio Feedback

Overall we have had a positive experience with our transition to Uzion. I will admit it was frustrating at first due to the transition being done right before open enrollment, which caused delays and benefit elections to be entered incorrectly, resulting in multiple corrections after the fact.

Pros

As the Administrator, I am able to log in and act on behalf of the employee. This allows me to assist those employees who may not have access as needed and/or technical skills to navigate the process.
I also like the reporting functions, to be able to run reports for employee benefits; to ensure benefit elections match provider billing statements.

Cons

The availability for the administrator to have access to the benefit coverage documents that can only be seen under the employee tab and their individual elected benefits.

Matthew V.

Reviewed on 2/01/2020

Wonderful enrollment software

Pros

The features, ease of use, customer service, and pricing were the reasons I chose this software over some of the more established companies in this field.

Cons

As a newer company, there were/are some growing pains, but home office support has been exceptional through this.

Ease and BenSelect
Amanda J.

UZIO Review

UZIO has been great for our smaller groups without a benefits or payroll platform. They way we are established with UZIO, it is a starter system.

Pros

Ease of use on the end user side is great. Auto communication for benefits enrollment is awesome.

Cons

No file feeds with the exception of Discovery Benefits. There is no ADHOC reporting. Proposal set-up can be tedious. Benefit set-up for Disability plans is limited.

Response from UZIO

Thanks for the feedback, specifically regarding reports, which we will look to address in a future product release. Additionally, we are always happy to work with the broker to make introductions to your carrier contacts and help you get EDI files established for your book of business.

Replied 24/08/2020
Wafaa A.

Recommendations

It's user-friendly but still need more advanced features when it comes to generating reports and filtering employees

Pros

I recommend more granulated reports that allow for inactive employees to be removed from the report.

Cons

reports and filters are not granulate enough to help with the plan

Response from UZIO

Thanks for the feedback, specifically regarding reports, we keep adding features to our platform on a regular interval.
Feel free to connect with your account manager to know more about this. Looking forward to work with you for longer.

Replied 30/09/2020
Kyle K.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers
  • Used for 1+ year

Open Enrollment for Benefits

Pros

I really like how easy the software was to use.

Cons

The only thing i didn't like was how quickly it would log you out after a short period of no activity on the site.

Maddie K.
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 15/05/2020

Easy!

Pros

Very easy to use and straightforward. Took less than 10 minutes to enroll and select my benefits.

Cons

I have not had any negative experiences with this software

Cherie R.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 12/06/2020

Love all the Features in one Place

We are using this for our Benefit Platform for employees to go in and control their own accounts for open enrollment.

Pros

The software offers almost everything in one place!

Cons

I have not used Uzio long enough to really find what I do not like about the product.

John R.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Reviewed on 21/05/2021

UZIO is great!

My overall experience with UZIO is wonderful.

Pros

What I liked most about the software is how easy the navigation is.

Cons

I would suggest to be able to compare health plans with or without dependents on the same page and not go back and forth.

Mohammad N.
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 1/03/2021

Uzio is perfect

My overall experience with Uzio was easier than I thought it could be. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] help me set it up quickly and start using it right away.

Pros

The software is easy to navigate and simple to set up

Cons

There is nothing special that I like the least.

Ethan N.

Reviewed on 8/02/2021

AMAZING HR SYSTEM!!!

UZIO has awesome customer service, their program is easy to use, and I have no complaints about anything.

Pros

I love how easy the user interface is for UZIO. I like how I can find anything of importance document wise with ease. I love how much easier it is to use this compared to other programs we have used in the past. I have heard from our boss how much better the pricing is as well.

Cons

I don't have any significant problems with UZIO or the software.

Rhonda S.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Giving feedback

Healthcare policy and management of the policy.

Pros

Updating our employees information & job status is very easy and quick, the entire website is very easy to navigate. Updated are immediate which I appreciate.

Cons

I haven't come up against any issues or problems that would motivate me to make any requested improvements to the site.

Chase C.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 1/09/2020

Ok software - doesn’t work well with cell phones

Ok I guess

Pros

It works I guess. Don’t use it but maybe once or twice a year.

Cons

Doesn’t flow, not easy to work with on mobile phone

Gwen H.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 15/09/2020

Semi useful product

Pros

Product easy of access allows employees to see enrolled benefits

Cons

Product is not very functional you can not use it for any other reason besides viewing the name of the enrolled benefits

Response from UZIO

Dear user! Our records indicate that you are using the UZIO BenAdmin software via one of our Broker partners to enroll in company benefits. This system allows your broker to easily enroll you in your benefits in an all-digital manner and get those enrollments over to the carrier partners. Also, you can manage any changes to your enrollments throughout the year in the event that a New Hire comes on board, or you have a Life Status Change. We request you work with your Broker to understand the full life cycle of what this system can be used for, including add-ons related to HR and Payroll functionality. Or contact your account manager to set up everything. Looking forward to a longer partnership!

Replied 21/10/2020
Josiah G.

Reviewed on 16/06/2021

Super easy navigation and neat features

Welcome email from Uzio company had our company logo as part of the email which was a nice touch. Integration looks awesome, from Time Off and users who are on PTO, to other employees birthdays, and the Benefits portal.

Pros

Integration of our existing HR data for PTO and benefits.

Cons

Nothing at the moment. Everything was easy to look through.

Tammy G.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 17/02/2021

Uzio

Very easy to use and understand.

Pros

Ability to View all benefits in one spot

Cons

Haven't found anything I do not like about thie software

Millie J.

Reviewed on 27/05/2021

Super easy to use.

Wonderful experience, no problems.

Pros

The site was so uncluttered my eyes stayed focused on the important content, no need to roam looking for the next step ... it was all easy to see and streamlined.

Cons

Absolutely MUST review the separate Benefits Guide for details on Medical option.

Alexandra B.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reseller

Hard to say. We were planning to use Uzio for marketing and events but all of that was put off due to COVID-19.

Pros

It is extremely flexible and way more robust than other platforms we looked at.

Cons

Not sure yet, we haven't had a chance to really use it.

Jessica R.

Reviewed on 26/02/2021

Recommend 100%

Uzio is a great software

Pros

UZiO is an easy to use software that walks us through the benefits enrollment process every year. It is very simple to use website.

Cons

Our company does not use UZIO for any other features.

Tari W.

Uzio

Awesome

Pros

The ease of seeing all the employees and their benefits with payroll deductions as I need them in a weekly process.

Cons

Need some help with reports. I need less information than I get. I only want new changes.

Danny B.

Uzio Review

We are giving this to our clients for their use as well as ours. Our clients love that they can manage their benefits and their day to day business operations on the Uzio system.

Pros

the product is easy to use and is making us different from our competition

Cons

Can't think of anything that I don't like

Brenda F.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

UZIO Review

I think that it is a great product. Saves me quite a bit of time as a part-time HR person.

Pros

This software is provided to our company via our 3rd party financial company. I can enter employee information only once, rather than numerous times in our health care/other insurance provider's software.

Cons

Although I expect our 3rd party financial company to take the data that I entered in UZIO and forward it to the proper healthcare/insurance providers, some times errors are made by them.

Ian Y.

Reviewed on 21/06/2021

Good Product could use a few added features

Pros

The product is very easy to use. I haven't used all of the features but it has been great for clocking in an out. See my important documents.

Cons

Once you are clocked in you are not able to see what time it was besides that you have been clocked in for x amount of time. It needs to show you this is how many hours you have been working and you clocked in at x time. You are not able to see that information until you have clocked in and out. As well you need to be able to add notes to old logs that have been created incase something is incorrect.