About Method CRM

Method:CRM is a web-based customer relationship management software designed to help businesses handle sales data, view customer history, build email campaigns and follow up with customers. Key features include contact management,...

Browse Method CRM Reviews

Jonathan R. Jonathan R.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 26/03/2020

Usefull tool

before that everything was done manually very hard to follow and keep track of the work

Pros

Great way to follow up on clients and activities , the fact the will provide a good picture of the work done during the day , invoices are sync with QuickBooks . allows you create leads and categorized clients according to they importance . very easy to use . our manager will count the number of calls and notes to share it with others .

Cons

sometime it gets a bit slow when creating the activities . not able to import export pictures , folders , graphics into the activities

Christine C. Christine C.

Reviewed on 9/09/2021

Beneficial and necessary tool to make money!

A great tool that I would recommend. I hope my boss/administrator never changes software. I learned quickly.

Pros

This software was easy to utilize on both my Mac and iPhone. Also, it was easy to learn and navigate through. I mostly did my productive work and generated invoices on the Mac. I only used the iPhone app to look at info since it was less friendly on a smaller screen.

Cons

I preferred to utilize Method on my computer as the features and choices were harder to navigate on my iPhone (which is expected). I really don’t have many complaints.

Response from Method Integration

Thank you for the review, Christine! We appreciate the feedback.

Replied 14/09/2021
Amier Y. Amier Y.
  • Industry: Media Production
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 26/05/2021

All-in-one Quickbooks CRM

Excellent. Method customer service has been top notch.

Pros

Excellent user interface and easy integration with Quickbooks desktop.

Cons

It is pricey but you could opt for less features for a lower price.

Zed Axis and Zapier

Reasons for Switching to Method CRM

Much more features and easy synchronization with QuickBooks.

Response from Method Integration

Thanks for your kind review Amier! If you aren't already on an annual plan, making the switch gets you a 10% discount. I just wanted to share that in case it's helpful information.

Replied 15/06/2021

Top Method CRM Alternatives

• Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 27/04/2018

Very customizable. This is a software that can be as creative and as detailed as you want it...

Syncing with Quickbooks Enterprise.

Pros

Customization. Syncs with Quickbooks Enterprise. Cloud Hosted. Variety of User Permissions. Open API.
We were able to call a Method staff member to help set-up customization.

Cons

Contact-Based vs Account-Based. If you're not a developer, this software customization can be overwhelming. The product support is great but, they charge by the hour for customization.

Response from Method Integration

Hi there ¿ thanks for your review of Method:CRM. It's great to hear you're leveraging Method's customizable platform to streamline your business and that the Method team has been a great support. Thank you for the feedback around the Contacts vs Accounts. We're always improving on our product, so your feedback is something I'll be sure to pass along. Many thanks again
Lynda

Rich S. Rich S.

Reviewed on 19/04/2018

Under promised and OVER delivered!!!

Pros

We chose Method:CRM because of it's awesome integration with Quickbooks! We have been pleasantly surprised by the amazing training we have received from our success coach Phuong Phan. Not only is she extremely knowledgeable but we enjoy her kind personality. Her style has made it easier for use to glean the information and apply what we learn to our business. GIVE PHUONG a raise!!!!

Cons

No current integration with Voice over IP phone systems!. We think it would be awesome to be able to click and dial directly the customer from inside Method:CRM. (FYI: SalesForce and Insightly CRM has this option right now.) Please STRONGLY consider this. It would save us a lot of prospecting time! Thank you!

Michael B. Michael B.

Reviewed on 4/07/2018

Product is very flexible and the support has been great.

Estimating and service scheduling.

Pros

I love the customizeability of the application and the support to get those things done has been great.

Cons

It is not as intuitive as it could be, but that could be because it is so customizeable that it might be hard to create perfect screens for everyone. I think with a little work, I could totally make it easy to use for my office, but I need the time to do it.

Response from Method Integration

Hey Michael,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are always looking for ways to improve our platform and we appreciate your feedback on the screen customization process. Certainly, the complexities behind making a platform so "flexible" and customizable are large, and our goal is to try to make it even more simple to the end user. Little by little we are getting there!

I know that business owners like yourself do not have enough time to dive deep into customizations, that's where our professional services team comes into play. We are here when you need us!

Replied 12/07/2018
Byan N. Byan N.

Reviewed on 8/04/2020

Great CRM to work on.

Great experience !

Pros

User Friendly and customizable, I would recommend this CRM.

Cons

Would be nice to timestamp and save notes automatically

Gina K. Gina K.

Reviewed on 3/01/2017

Did Not Deliver but Charged..

After speaking with Method employees about the needs of our company, we were sold on two different consulting packages. Two months later, we still didn't have a functioning tool. They did not deliver what was promised. We heard multiple times there were "glitches" in their system and that "others had said the same thing". It became painfully obvious they have a great concept, but the platform is still in development and not up to par with other CRMs. We had to ask for things like creating functioning fields, fixing broken algorithms, and providing consistent formatting on the entry screens. When we got the CRO involved, she punted it back down the org chart. They would only spend more time if we spent more $. They didn't take responsibility and only refunded a small portion. It's like they stole from our company. I can not recommend Method at all.

Pros

We originally chose it because of the integration with Quickbooks.

Cons

It's not customizable like they say it is.

Response from Method Integration

Hi Gina ¿ I appreciate your frustrations from this atypical experience. We take pride in helping small businesses personalize their accounts or create custom apps everyday, so I'm sorry to hear a personalized solution wasn¿t the end result of working with the team. I hope you've found an application suited to your organization's needs and wish you all the best in 2017. Sincerely, Lynda Byrne, Method Loyalty Manager.

Replied 11/01/2017
Jill M. Jill M.

Reviewed on 22/04/2018

We use method to keep track of all of our clients/customers.

Pros

I like that it is quite robust in terms of what all it can tag and keep track of with clients. There are also integrations with other software and that is really nice.

Cons

It's a little glitchy and I especially don't like that there's no easy way to deal with duplicate clients. We have so many people entering information on a daily basis it's hard to keep track and I wish that part were more intuitive.

Response from Method Integration

Hi Jill. Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. For the client merge frustration, if you merge the clients in QuickBooks (by renaming one of them to have the same name as the other) then Method will pick up on the merge automatically. Sorry we don't make that more apparent and we're working on making this more intuitive within Method. Hope that helps and thanks again for your feedback!

Replied 24/04/2018
Vanessa D. Vanessa D.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 21/10/2019

Worst program ever

Customer service sucked

Pros

Nothing company over all looks like it's starting out and doesn't have the bavkbo e for customer service

Cons

We have spent plenty of money adjusting this to our liking. Everytime they fix something they mess something else up and then charge you to fix there mistakes. Simple things that should be part of there program. Company is a mess

Cedric S. Cedric S.

Reviewed on 27/07/2015

Horrible Platform & Customer Service

We have been evaluating Method CRM for over a year now (paying their fees the entire time.) After our evaluation, we decided NOT to go with Method for Quickbooks Pro / CRM. Here is why.

1.) The Method CRM Platform & Method Website - EXTEREMELY SLOW and POOR DEVELOPMENT.
2.) The Method CRM Customer Service - Our account manager and the development team was very slow if they even responded. We felt like they just did not care about us or our issues.
3.) The Method CRM Overall Experience - NOT A GOOD ONE. We are still in the process of finding that CRM but we know Method CRM is not the one.

Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.

Response from Method Integration

Hi Cedric, my name is Lynda and I¿m Method¿s Loyalty Marketing Manager. I¿m so sorry to hear you have had a poor experience with Method. We are a team that strives to provide customers with great service, so thank you for your honest review. Your feedback will be addressed by the team so we can diagnose the root problem of your issue and ensure this is not a repeated experience. Again, my deepest apologies for not meeting your needs, Cedric. I wish your team much success in finding a solution that suits you and helps you grow your business.

Sincerely,
Lynda Byrne

Replied 29/07/2015
Javier V. Javier V.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 27/04/2018

Super satisfied customer-Diesel Training BJJ

Pros

This product is easy to use. It syncs well with Quickbooks. I like the mobile app. Customer Service has been great from sales to support. By far the best CRM that I have found for the value.

Cons

I haven't found anything just yet that would count as a con. I have only had the typical issues a novice user would encounter. This being on the user end.

Response from Method Integration

Hi Javier, thanks for reviewing Method:CRM. It's great to hear that you've had such a positive experience so far with our app and our team. Let us know how we can continue to serve your small business, and if your team is still learning, I recommend our great video tutorials. https://www.method.me/help/253322-list-of-video-tutorials
Thanks again, Lynda

Chris P. Chris P.

Reviewed on 10/01/2018

Reviewed on 9/03/2021

Prone to Critical Errors, Only useful for small, simple businesses

Method CRM is a powerful platform for simple businesses. Their integration with Quickbooks makes accounting very easy for businesses looking to use Quickbooks - but if you're looking to build complex automation, be wary and confirm its ability to support your use case on a very granular level - Otherwise, you may find out too late. For custom apps, the development itself is not difficult, but if you do require a developer to complete the project, Method provides custom app development @ >$100/hour, which in my experience was over-priced.

Pros

Within the scope of their features, Method CRM provides a highly customizable experience - The UI of every page in your dashboard can be customized granularly, and building custom applications on the platform is limitless... If you know what you're doing.

Cons

First and foremost - Your Method instance BREAKS if you delete a custom lookup field. As long as you know not to delete anything, you'll be saved from this - but the fact that it's possible is frightening, not just in that you could lose your data, but also that Method CRM does not proactively warn you against it, or make obvious efforts to fix the problem or otherwise prevent it...
There are a few limitations within the features themselves that should be evaluated before purchase - The most notable, in my experience, was time-based automation. At the time of my implementation, there was no easy way to trigger process automation based on a certain time point.
These grievances may have been fixed by Method CRM by now, but I suggest bringing these questions up before making your decision.

SugarCRM, Zoho CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Method CRM

Integration with Quickbooks

Keap

Response from Method Integration

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. Your feedback is very important to us and has been passed to our development team for further action.

Replied 16/03/2021
David W. David W.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 1/09/2021

This was made for dummies

Pros

I found the total integration with QuickBooks was the best compared to other products I have looked at .

Cons

At this point in time I cannot find a fault worth mentioning

Response from Method Integration

Thank you for finding the time to leave a review, David!

Replied 14/09/2021
Cherie H. Cherie H.
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 27/02/2021

For the Technology saavy users, must be advanced IMO

Good experience overall. Thei customer support and tutorials to help are excellent.

Pros

This program was very attractive from the demo and the support. It is VERY detailed with the tables and import/export options. I recommend if you get this program that you have a team that is similar to a programmer on the backend to help set up uniqie to your desires.

Cons

The set up is time consuming. There are way more options in the forms and table that one can ever use in a single entity. Our team is very techy and computer saavy and we still burned many hours over 2 weeks and 3 people setting up our company before launching to the sales team.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Method CRM

We needed more integrations and functions. But, Method is a bit too complicated. More than what we need.

Reasons for Switching to Method CRM

The support and demo were great. Also the price.

Response from Method Integration

Hi Cherie, thanks for your review. It's great to hear you're getting value out of Method:CRM. Please make sure to take advantage of our help center for all the resources you need to be successful with Method:CRM!

Replied 2/03/2021
Jet L. Jet L.

Reviewed on 21/11/2019

Powerful CRM platform

We are trying to implement a CRM tool to use with our existing Quickbooks system. Overall, the integration somehow works, however not as advertised as "magical" it would be.
Lots of customization effort has to be done to get it to where we want it to be.

Pros

Powerful and can be highly customized.
Covering almost all aspect of CRM and most from accounting.
Easy to use interface.
Basic plan price is reasonable.

Cons

Outlook integration app still requires a lot of touch up to be practical.
Customization works can be quite repetitive effort if you have multiple company entities that you would like to have similar customization.
Integration engine with Quickbook does not run well on RightNetworks platform. There is no true 24/7 real-time sync.
Prices per user could get very steep when you start subscribed to more modules.

Dynamics 365 and NetSuite

Dynamics 365 and NetSuite

Reasons for Switching to Method CRM

Its advertisement on easy integration with Quickbooks.
Richard M. Richard M.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 11/09/2020

Not a good fit for our organization

It looked like it had potential when we were switching from the free CiviCRM through our Wordpress website. But because of the bad experience of trying to customize it and have the same tracking ability as CiviCRM, I basically wasted 6-months fooling around with it. I compromised for a year and used a supplemental spreadsheet or two to track what I needed and that didn't work out too well. So we switched to a different CRM now that is a better fit for us.

Pros

I liked the low cost and the clean interface that all looked much nicer than what we had been using. I really liked how tightly it could integrate with QuickBooks Online which saved us a lot of time!

Cons

I had the hardest time importing our data from another database and the one hour support, was barely enough time to get anywhere. When I attempted to create custom fields for our donors, I found it very overwhelming and didn't have the time to invest in the training videos.

Response from Method Integration

Hi Richard, thanks for sharing your experience with us. This is the kind of feedback we need to keep improving our product. While our DIY customization isn't for everyone, we do offer a team of Business Solutions Specialists to our customers who are customization experts as well as unlimited, free customer support. Regardless, we are glad your team has found a tool that's right for you!

Replied 22/09/2020
John C. John C.

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

Great Product with some Customization

Great client support, awesome response times and highly effective software and backup team.

Pros

Out of the box, Method needs some customization to perform. Once in place, this jewel keeps showing more ways to interject itself in the Admin process of your facility as well as excel in the marketing for new members.
We are moving our workflow for potential members into Method from another platform which has a higher learning curve for Board Members and users to learn.

Cons

The customization can get expensive. While the integration, for us, with QB was critical, it did require some work to fit our needs.

Response from Method Integration

Great to hear that Method has been working well for your team. Thank you for the review!

Replied 31/08/2021
Brittney M. Brittney M.
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 23/03/2021

Organized and simple

I think its been great for our company and its so easy to use for anyone to catch on easy. Easy to send out sales order and emails.

Pros

I liked the activities because it helps remind me and holds me accountable to finish tasks.

Cons

Search bar seems to struggle sometimes finding companies/clients. Searching can be troublesome.

Response from Method Integration

Hi Brittney thanks for sharing your feedback! It's great to hear that Method:CRM is working well for your company.

Replied 30/03/2021
Rosie A. Rosie A.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

Best integration with QBO and Gmail for Free Trial/Great Price

So far, Method has helped me develop my brand new business with processes that will not have to be duplicated or repeated or that will just be current placemarkers until I can begin the true process I want. I am filling in a database and learning the accounting necessary to make all quoting, selling, ordering, and invoicing steps seamless.
When I encountered a problem (I have a "tech curse".), she tested and found it occurred for her too. Then she used a different contact to troubleshoot, and the problem did not occur. She referred me to tech support; They helped me fix and work around. I really like that a Lead in Method can remain a lead forever, and it does not enter my Quickbooks until I make it a customer in Method. Undoing in Method is easy...not so easy in QBO.
My online encounters have been excellent with the Method staff.

Pros

I like the fact that I can integrate email, accounting, marketing and sales tracking, which is unparalleled for this price. Am still in free trial. 1-hour free customization is available - I will use it; have not yet. Method is somewhat intuitive. Support sessions answer questions where it is not clear. When an invoice is emailed it is copied to my own email address. Everything that is sent from the system is halted by a review screen asking "do you really want to send this?" I have caught myself in more than one error or case where I needed to re-word something. The 30 minute support sessions assign each customer a dedicated person saving time on subsequent sessions as there is no re-hashing of former details. Tech sessions are set on a self-serve calendar. When reserving time, customer also enters a list of items to be addressed. At the correct time all parties log in to Go to Meeting, and it is very efficient. My dedicated contact is excellent. And, a bonus - invoice emails state they are from my business in subject line so they are not lost.

Cons

I do not like that many of the areas I hope to use will cost more money. However, the seamless integration with QBO and the ability to track clients and maintain only one synched database outweighs any of the current pricing I am seeing. I have not been able to figure out where an email generated in Method is stored for future reference. I am sure one of the customer sessions will help me. I also do not like that the word estimate is what I have to use instead of quote.

Response from Method Integration

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We are glad that our integration with QuickBooks is meeting your needs and helping your business. Feel free to book your free customization session with our team to do even more with Method:CRM.

Replied 1/12/2020
Jessica F. Jessica F.

Reviewed on 26/04/2018

Wonderful system for tracking sales and prompts customer support!

Pros

The software allows me to tract every stage that a prospect is in, which makes it easy to report to my boss about deals and new projects. I love the Activity follow ups because it helps plan out who and when I need to be reaching back out to people. The reporting is very easy to pull and self explanatory when boss's are checking in on it.

Cons

I would like for their to be a way to talley the amount of the proposal on the reporting. It's easy for the sales person and owners to see how much is closed and is in the pipeline.

Response from Method Integration

Hi Jessica, thanks for reviewing Method:CRM. The sales pipeline features and activity tracking are great tools so I'm glad to hear you're experiencing their benefits. I'll be sure to pass along your product suggestion to our team, as we're always looking to make it even easier to manage and grow a small business. Thanks again, Lynda

Emily W. Emily W.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 9/04/2018

I spent two weeks on the free trial. This was enough to let me know if was not a good fit.

If you had the time and knowledge to program this software, it could really be incredible. I think the software was just far more than my small company needed, so it just wasn't a great fit.

Pros

This software is POWERFUL. Wow. It can be totally customized to your needs, which would be incredible for someone in a very specific industry.

Cons

I did not have near the experience in programming needed to make this software work for my purposes. I found that the canned CRM systems (where the programming and forms are already set up) were a much better fit with FAR less work and time in set up.

Maria Y. Maria Y.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 20/07/2021

Great CRM Software for your Businesses

Great customer service
Great CRM is easy to use for every level in your company
Sync your emails, save time

Pros

I really enjoy having tools that would make my job organized, dynamic and up to the flow of my customer needs. I really enjoy this CRM!

Cons

Every feature is well designed from database to opportunities.

Response from Method Integration

Thank you for your feedback and we're glad to hear you're enjoying Method:CRM!

Replied 27/07/2021
John K. John K.

Reviewed on 28/04/2020

Method to QB Desktop Pro issues

We were trying to get more users for QB Desktop Pro and get cloud access. We cancelled Method and bought multi user QB.

Pros

This product does integrate with QB, and allows you cloud access to an otherwise noncloud QB file. It has many powerful customizable features, including a powerful new template designer.

Cons

Customization of the software requires significant technical knowledge and is not for the average user whose business is something other than software customization. If you internet connection is slow, Method is almost nonfunctional. Integration with QB Desktop Pro plus a slow internet connection put some of our transactions such as recieving payments into the most impossible gridlocks.