About Coorpacademy

Coorpacademy is a cloud-based solution that helps businesses manage processes for delivering learning content through massive open online courses (MOOCs). Key features include mobile learning, gamification, employee training,...

4.7

Browse Coorpacademy Reviews

Elizabeth I.
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Reviewed on 27/11/2018

Easy Breezy

I find it quick and easy to navigate through the prompts to approve and validate a user.

Pros

It's super easy to use and the end users find the functionality of it super easy.

Cons

Scrolling down on my phone to find the validate button (not even a negative)!

Coorpacademy Review

It is a very very helpful software, we could have the information available for our team all the time, with very good quality, then they can take the trainings any time anywhere according to their needs

Pros

It is very user oriented, accesible and useful to accelerate our company goals

Cons

As managers, we can’t measure or track the progress of our specific team

Susan M.
  • Industry: Wine & Spirits
  • Used for 1-5 months

Coorpacademy !

a bit frustrating as it was my first time and navigation was not easy

Pros

use at your own time, able to go back and review

Cons

hard to navigate through to know where you are in the courses

Top Coorpacademy Alternatives

Narayan B.

Reviewed on 16/11/2018

One classroom with variety of subjects

It enables you to understand not only the Faurecia products and processes but also helps to improve the know how about skill development like leadership , team work , motivation and know how about other functions like controlling , quality etc. You don't need to depend on anyone to explain you about the faurecia business and practices .

Pros

Explanatory videos are very helpful to understand the subject and later the answering the questions lets us know how much we understood the subject.

Cons

I didn't like that we can answer the questions without watching the videos . I can understand the efforts made to make the knowledgeable videos . It should be mandatory to see the videos before answering the questions. Skipping the study material and just guessing the answers is not good.

Bittu V.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 21/11/2018

Innovative learning tool

Used for e-learning in association with the current work organisation. Have found the platform to be extremely unfriendly and helpful.

Pros

1. Interactive and innovative learning tool,
2. Easy to use and re-start after break
3. Keeps you motivated to raise your learning level

Cons

1. The questions miss a few words if the browser is set to auto-translate
2. Its easy to cheat!!!. The PDF should be provided at the end of completing the respective session

Reviewed on 25/05/2019

Great Learning Platform.

Pros

On Coorpacademy, there is ease to go through the training. The content is very appropriate and aligned with the current and future market trends. The different levels and exercises really help to excel yourself on the platform.

Cons

Well, nothing to regret about this tool!

Reviewed on 13/08/2019

The perfect continuous (e-)learning tool

Pros

I like the ergonomy of the site which is very intuitive and ease the learning and push us to learn more. I also like the very progressive learning path with just what I need in term of gamification to keep on learning and avoid stopping because it is too long or becoming boring. The learning content is mainly available both in video and readable format to be compatible with your preferred habit. As it is quiz based, you can avoid the learning content if you already have the first level knowledge on a topic before reaching the upper level.

Cons

It happens that the learning contents are a bit old (I mean with figures from 4 or 6 years ago) or that learning material published by different actors contains unaligned information.

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Very nice initiative

I helps to increase the knowledge about the brand,product,and also increases the soft skills as well

Pros

Very nice initiative to provide the training about the product.the questions and related study material and videos are up to the mark .very addictive quiz I really like it

Cons

You should increase the number of lives in the quiz

Hernán maría L.

Reviewed on 18/12/2020

A beautiful and useful learning tool

My experience is very good and it help me a lot.

Pros

Ease of use and utility. Tool in general is very good.

Cons

Everything is very good. I have not found anything I do not like

María josé G.

Reviewed on 16/02/2021

Cooropacademy rocks!

I have learned a lot about different aspects of the business and Faurecia's best practices.

Pros

I really like the variety of courses available and the many options, short/long lessons, you can choose from!

Cons

Perhaps a "learning history" on my profile could be helpful for tracking and maybe to be able to broaden the your learnig scope.

Emmanuel B.

Reviewed on 16/11/2018

This is very useful for my job in the company

I was curious to explore the marketing domain that was new for me
Personnally, I really appreciated the Digital Passport and the Business Acumen part. Modules on Blockchain are very good, Discover our Customers and Partners are also very good

Pros

In great majority the trainings are very well realized and when you start attending some of them, you want to continue, it is no more a constraint.

The gamification (stars, ranking…) is a part of the motivation (Am I able to reach the top 100? The top 10?, the top 3????)

It helps a lot, even if we do not remember all the content of the trainings, at least we know where to find the right video with the detailed information

For some topics (e.g. Cybersecurity) , I wanted to know more and found additional training to go deeper in the cypher methods for example.

Cons

Some quizzes questions are not relevant: sometimes the answer is different to what is said in the video, sometimes the question requires an EXACT word for the answer: this is completely useless!! To succeed you need to review the video to stop and catch the exact sentence and to write it as an answer: Big loss of time for nothing.

Reviewed on 16/11/2018

Easy for use, learn whatever, whenever and wherever you want

I like such a type of self-education and higly recommend to my team to participate

Pros

interactive and very width range of courses

Cons

some questions aren not each time actual, but it is a minor issue

Sébastien P.

Reviewed on 17/11/2018

Coorpacademy is the greatest MOOC of all

In my company, it enabled me to acquire new skills and knowledge, to have an overall view of running projects and working hard, let me be in the top 10 to show all of my fellow colleagues I can be an ace for them in my company.

Pros

Simplicity, modernity, gamification with fights and rankings between employees : all of these examples are part of Coorpacademy's success. For me, it is for example way better than google online courses about digital marketing

Cons

nothing in particular, Coorpacademy is the best

Andrew C.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 20/01/2021

Never pass an opportunity to learn.

I have learned quite a bit and enjoyed my time spent on this MOOC. Congratulations to the team for the continued progress!! Happy New Year

Pros

Lots of new and interesting information, all relevant to my field of work. New Technologies, up to date innovations and global issues we should all be aware of.

Cons

The points and how they are earned. A more precise indicator is necessary to make sure the rankings are coherent to the information learned.

Claudien V.

Reviewed on 16/12/2018

The best MOOC online

Pros

I try to learn new things every day. For me, the massive online open courses or MOOC are the best.
When my company opened one on Coorpacademy, I was amazed, even compared to Google's digital workshops. It's the most simple and playful I've even seen

Cons

Not a single little thing to say here, I've had no problems with the software since I started using it 2 years ago

• Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 20/11/2018

Practical way to add gamification to business topics

Training teams on topics like internal control will always be a challenge. Coorpacademy has allowed us to present the contents in a much more attractive way and to introduce the concept of gamification to make it more entertaining and interesting for the employees. Works very well when complemented with some internal incentives on courses completion.
Looking forward to keep expanding the courses available for employess with Coorpacademy!

Pros

It allows to easily present topics that usually are hard to share in an entertaining and engaging way. also by having the option of animations and videos, it increases the engagement rats of the employees in the courses allowing for longer periods of attention . Definitely a good tool to facilitate internal learning and promote self development within the teams!

Cons

The navigation across modules and levels can be improved, not a big issue but would make the user experience even better.

Ivette I.

Reviewed on 16/08/2019

Awesome software

I specially like those courses to develop soft skills.

Pros

It's easy to use
The catalog of courses is reach and we can find many interesting topics
It's a perfect tool to use when you need a break from daily activities

Cons

I have just found a couple of bugs with the language, but normally it works very well.

Stéphane L.

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

Coorpacademy the school of tomorrow

Pros

Have you ever had lessons on Coorpacademy ? If not, you've never kown the true pleasure of learning something new and winning against others at the same time !

Cons

I would have talked about the impossibility to gain some life back before loosing but they added that possibility too !

Marc L.

TAG Heuer review

My main success with doing this course was the fact I am able to advise prospective TAG Heuer clients & prevent them from asking for a discount for I am able to build value with the information I learned and close the sale at the price point that is on the ticket instilling the reality & value and trust of the ticket price.

Pros

The relative ease & functionability of the site to guide me to be a more knowlegable advisor for clients interested in TAG Heuer.

Cons

This site was actually very organized and feel like I would be micro managing a software to a point where there wouldn't make any sense in giving negative feedback due to the performance of the program .

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

Good soft

Pros

Coorpacademy is a very good MOOC site, which perfectly meets the constraints of employees: learn the basics in a minimum of time. The subjects are interesting, well treated, and the gamification is stimulating. The interface is very intuitive and allows everyone to evolve at their own pace, without pressure. Nothing to complain about.

In my opinion, Coorpacademy is an excellent tool for "open-mindedness". We can learn about unknown subjects, far from our current skills. This provides a good basis for speaking out on these topics on a daily basis. So the site is, in my opinion, a good propeller. Discover your passions, use them on Coorpacademy and deepen your knowledge by using your right to training in order to obtain a diploma for example.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Cons

However, a course of less than 1 hour cannot be compared to a year of training, so training has its limits.

Missree V.

Very Good Platform

Glad to use the platform. Excellent.

Pros

The user experience is just amazing. The graphics and easy-to-use interface is so appealing to the eyes. Very well done, Coorp Team

Cons

Sometimes, the interface is super slow and it is irrespective of the network connection.

Monish B.

Tag Heuer Pressure lab

I love it, but the battles like I mentioned are not exactly fair, because they can be cheated

Pros

challenging & interactive. Very informative, easy and fun for new learners to use

Cons

The battles are time based, but the time can be cheated if you have for instance ipad

Jaundre W.

Reviewed on 21/11/2018

TAG TRAINING REVIEW

I have realized that there is alot more to the brand and it has a very rich history aswell it does help alot with clients that want to know the small important details it does help alot with merchandising skills and knowledge and it adds to the last proses of finishing off a sale

Pros

It is a very fun way to learn about the brand it keeps you updated and helps you deal with clients in a more fluent way meaning sales will become less of a wonder and more instinctive because of the extra knowledge that one has gained

Cons

It does become repetitive sometimes which does not teach you everything

Marek C.

Reviewed on 27/04/2020

Happy to learn

Happy to use this, its opne lot of new thing and I got lot of learning points.

Pros

I can see lot of topic, not only scope of my job

Cons

Search is some times dificult, if you dont know the exact name? i will also recomend to show the news.

Jeyaseelan M.
  • Industry: Farming
  • Used for 1-5 months

Si Mooc - Security

Security awareness and knowledge to all it users. I used to do a video presentation with security vid to emphasize an office environment and what can go wrong. Good to try here too.
Would like also to see if you can add a trend of user score each attempt.

Pros

1 repeat questions are not shown , when user retry test.
2. Questions really test the knowledge of the user community.
3. Professional layout and pleasing to the eyes.

Cons

1. Not understand why the subject matter details are not provided before the question. as some topics are grey even fro seasoned professionals
2 not possible to review correct answers after the testing is over - no means of reference - even to quote reference in this exercise. give at least 2 week access to users reply, after the completion.
3. No level of difficulty indicated in each of the modules, although estimated timing t complete is indicated.
4. some links are not clear that the users need to click in-order to move n to next level.