Tovuti Reviews

About Tovuti

Tovuti is an all-in-one training and learning management system for organizations of all sizes. From SMBs to enterprises, regulated industries, and government agencies, hundreds of organizations worldwide choose Tovuti to support...

4.7

Browse Tovuti Reviews

• Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 23/03/2020

Tovuti makes my life easier

Easy integration of content and tools mixes with deep and valuable functionality in this cloud-based software. I can quickly build interactive courses, adapt ones from their integrated libraries, and import a wide variety of file types. Tovuti is a scalable platform that I can use from blended to fully virtual learning. Their team is aware that many academics and trainers use an LMS more out of necessity and institutional policy, than from desire or enjoyment. For this reason, Tovuti is exceptionally user-friendly. I also find that the design loans itself to working efficiently with third-party tools and services. Gamification helps make my lessons fun, while the recognition badges enhance student motivation. Teaching and training is stressful enough. This education technology has made my job easier.

Pros

Tovuti is an on-demand microlearning platform. It is suited for all sizes of organizations, from small companies and individual classrooms to large corporations and universities. I work and consult in all of those learning environments. This LMS makes it easy for instructors to integrate best practices including gamification, recognition, retrieval practice, adaptive learning, micro-learning and other strategies. In my time with Tovuti, I have experienced more engagement, higher retention of information, and better insight to training effectiveness.

Cons

Nothing, really. Everything has been great. Maybe Tovuti can add some more creative adventure-style games to their lineup.

Alyssa

Reviewed on 17/03/2020

Tovuti Review - Ekso Bionics

Overall, this has been a huge upgrade to our previous system

Pros

The course building software is easy to use, once I learned to do it the first time. I like the ease of signing people up for the site and how automated we can make that process, leaving less work for each admin.

Cons

Customer service is very responsive but sometimes does not know the answer to questions. I find I have to jump between pages a lot to get the software to do what I want.

Looop, Brightspace, BRIDGE, LearnUpon and Litmos

Reasons for Choosing Tovuti

Price was high for what we were getting

Learn-WiseGo

Reasons for Switching to Tovuti

The features for the price quoted were great. Also it was easy to learn and didn't have TOO much - some other sites had so many options that we as a company didn't need and which were overwhelming as a learning admin

Response from Tovuti

Here at Tovuti, our culture values and seeks full and honest feedback. In fact we reward it! We love your honesty and courage to share your experience. Would you provide us the opportunity to meet with you for a brief call to discuss your review? If so, please click the link to schedule a time for us to meet.
Schedule A Call To Discuss Your Feedback... https://meetings.hubspot.com/michael865/tovuti-online-review-feedback

Chandler
  • Industry: Wireless

Reviewed on 23/09/2020

Not user friendly

Not very good. It’s a confusing and disorganized platform that seems like it was created 10 years ago. There are a lot more modern and user friendly platforms I would probably use next time.

Pros

I liked that editing the site pages was straight forward and you can edit the pages how they would look updated on the site.

Cons

The blog section of the platform. I liked nothing about it. It was hard to use and didn’t look good.

Top Tovuti Alternatives

Dan
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 5/05/2020

Wow! What a great experience!

My first support ticket was resolved with amazing speed and simplicity. Within a relatively short time I was provided a step by step instruction with screen shots customized to my setup that resulted in me setting the correct configuration values in just a few minutes. Awesome!

Pros

The main value of Tovuti is the "all-in-one" package as not only a Learning Management System, but also contains the student, event, course/lesson and content management components, but also has a standard payment interface and allows for multiple brands from the instance. But most importantly, they have the embedded virtual classroom, which ties the student experience into one neat and tight package.

Cons

The functionality to create kanban boards such as you would find in Miro, Quip or Trello would be helpful. This was discussed during the sales cycle and I received assurance that the product development team is looking into those features. That many of these tools, including Tovuti, are on zapier.net is something that streamlines product integrations.

Accord LMS and TalentLMS

Reasons for Switching to Tovuti

The full feature set found within Tovuti is not available in other options.
Ashley

Reviewed on 5/11/2020

Highly Customizable w/ Great Customer Support

Great support staff. Very friendly, helpful, timely and clear communicators. Love that we are building a learning experience that will work for our many paths.

Pros

The ability to customize the learning experience for 15+ programs within our company, with specific data collections points, being HIPPA and FERPA compliant and capabilities to build out customized reports have all been pros in using Tovuti.

Cons

There is a steep learning curve due to the customizable nature of the platform. We are still learning all of it's capabilities, and it can be overwhelming, but if you are able to devote the time, and lean on the support team, it is well worth it.

Scott
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 11/09/2020

Tovuti Best LMS Solution Hands Down

Very professional and top tier knowledge based employees. The customer service is always there to help and guide you in the right direction.

Pros

Ease of use, pleasant user interface, Superior content, Streaming conference works smoothly, ability to upload my SCORM courses with ease. Simply a pleasure to use on a daily basis.

Cons

Nothing to comment. Very satisfied. Easy integration and ability to grow globally

Idaly
Idaly
  • Industry: Semiconductors

Reviewed on 22/02/2023

An LMS tool with great positive aspects.

With Tovuti we are in constant development, thanks to the functionalities that allow us to keep learning active with great ease, we can hold webinars, add learning content that is really necessary for the work group to learn constantly, it was implemented in most departments and with the different functions of Tovuti it is verified that the learning is carried out correctly.

Pros

I really like Tovuti because it has a friendly interface, it has clear features and bright colors that are pleasing to our eyes, it is very intuitive for staff training, it is customizable, it is a software that allows all employees to constantly learn. It is low cost and highly scalable, it is easy to import content, it is fast and with interactive capabilities.

Cons

It is a software that is well designed, it has all the functions for digital learning that is needed in our facilities, we have not had any type of problem since we acquired it.

Response from Tovuti

We're delighted to hear that Tovuti is helping your organization. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're committed to delivering an exceptional experience. Thank you for your kind words!

Replied 20/02/2024
Christine
Christine

Reviewed on 22/09/2020

Friendly Staff & User-Friendly Interface

From the start, it was clear that Tovuti was knowledgeable about the needs of their users and passionate about meeting those needs in a professional and honest manner. From their pricing structure to their communication to their onboarding, everything has been on brand and a perfect fit for our organization.

Pros

The customer service has been beyond amazing. From our first conversation with Tovuti, they have been dedicated to helping us create exactly what we had envisioned. Their onboarding was four hour-long, one-on-one trainings where I was able to work directly with one of their employees on our course development. These meetings were recorded and sent for future reference, but also their customer service has resolved any and all minor questions I've had since within minutes! I am grateful for their product and its functionality, but the people are what set it above the rest.

Cons

With the software set up in a "course" format, there are some features that do not adapt to professional development activities as well (grades, etc.) but by no means are they a hinderance. They are just extra features we do not utilize.

Mohammad
Mohammad

Reviewed on 22/03/2022

The Best E-Learning Management Platform in This Century!

I can manage all the content very effectively. Tuvuti LMS has an excellent support system which makes things easier. They have online classrooms, social profile options, interactive presentations during the live class. This platform is easy to implement. Even without having help from any professional developer, you can easily design course landing pages. It has built in the content management system. It also connects students with email notifications and pushes notifications to engage with trainers during the courses.

Pros

Tovuti LMS is the one-stop solution for the E-Learning Platform. It is the most advanced platform with excellent customizable features. I like the super-smooth UX and it has a clean interface that is very easy to maintain everything. Tovuti LMS is dominating the market just because this software has all the essential features for a complete e-learning platform. It has a flexible content management system that ensures the students and trainers utilize the course resources perfectly. In 2022 there not a single LMS platform is well developer compared to Tovuti.

Some awesome features of Tovuti LMS:

* It has a PowerPoint importer option.
* Trainers can take assessments and class quizzes.
* The platform is Mobile friendly and well responsive.
* It also has a digital certifications system.
* Students can interact with trainers in live classes
* There are community user groups and forum options as well.

Cons

I don't think there is any single thing that can be disliked by anyone. Though for newbies, it will be a little bit tough to manage all the staff in a very short time. But again later this platform becomes too much easy to use within the next few days. One more thing I can add is, the analytics dashboard can be more developed to show more robust data.

D. Brooke
D. Brooke

Reviewed on 17/04/2020

Great LMS and Great Value

Pros

Team was great to get it setup. Has more features than I know what to do with.

Cons

Not much. If I had to pick something that I wish was better was the interface. That is me grasping at straws though.

• Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 16/03/2020

Next Generation LMS, an LXP

The Tovuti team is great to work with!

Pros

Loading users via CSV is easy. I plan to implement SSO in the future.
Designing content via the Interactive Content builder was easier than expected.
Gated learning, learning paths, and user roles are powerful when used together.

Cons

I am looking forward to the release of Tovuti's iPhone and android apps.

CANVAS, Absorb LMS, Auzmor Learn, Blackboard Learn and Litmos

Reasons for Switching to Tovuti

Tovuti is well priced as well as fully functional.
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

An Exceptional, Easy to Learn LMS

As new technologies occupy an ever-increasing part of our lives, I am heartened that companies like Tovuti haven't lost sight of the all-important human component that drives successful and meaningful work, and I very much hope to use their platform on future projects.

Pros

The Tovuti LMS platform has enabled us to build a highly customized, branded course, with a very specific and complex set of needs. Its diverse array of interactive options, together with its flexibility in accommodating external content, have allowed us to seamlessly integrate ready-made and custom-made tools into an impactful learning solution.

Yet, however effective their extensive technological capabilities and features have proven, in our experience, Tovuti's key ingredient as a successful learning platform has been its dedicated team of support staff. These folks understand the importance of building impactful online learning experiences on the trainer's strong foundational knowledge of the tools at their disposal. And from our initial exploratory meetings, through coaching sessions, and feature requests, Tovuti's support team have communicated patiently and cogently to set us up for success. They have consistently provided invaluable advice, suggestions, and training, all the while growing our confidence in our ability to build an ambitious course in a very short timeline.

Cons

Very little springs to mind, as Tovuti has been highly communicative in answering any questions or clearing up any confusion. Perhaps the Help page could include troubleshooting or an FAQ.

Sanusi

Reviewed on 26/03/2021

Excellent Teaching and Learning Solution

We use Tovuti to provide one of the best learning platforms for all our students. It has been able to help the students with their courses while ensuring maximum interest in them.

Pros

For one, I like the fact that Tovuti is cloud-based. This guarantees no loss in data by any means. The learning platform offers one of the best interfaces which has allows a Tswift development of course schedules. It is able to allow multiple course production without any difficulty. There are maximum flexibility and comfort in course design and customization too.

Cons

There is definitely nothing wrong with this LMS. I consider it to be one of the best in the market.

Matthew
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 10/03/2020

Intuitive Platform with a Clean Layout

I would highly recommend Tovuti to anyone looking for a clean, user-friendly LMS for their customers or for internal training. It provides a robust range of different features while presented in a easy layout.

Pros

I love how easy it is for our users to navigate through different features offered in the platform. It is one of the most user friendly LMS that I have operated.

Cons

On the administrator side, it can sometimes be difficult to find what I am looking for. I am able to figure out most customization and creation pieces on my own but it does take some time.

Absorb LMS, Looop, Brightspace, BRIDGE, LearnUpon and Litmos

Reasons for Choosing Tovuti

Our previous LMS was very costly and difficult to navigate and perform basic functions on both the user and administrator side.

Reasons for Switching to Tovuti

Ease of use, number of features, and cost

Denis

Reviewed on 4/11/2022

The Master of Live and Virtual Training Events

I have had Superb Experience with Tovuti LMS. It is the fastest and Easiest way for any live or Virtual engagement and has a dashboard where you can supervise the progress of the trainees.

Pros

Tovuti allows me to create as many courses as i like for my studentsIt is easy to upload interactive content for my studentsTovuti has a simple and easy to use interface and thus very effect for students and TrainersTovuti has a community panel that allows me and my students to express ourselves through posting

Cons

Tovuti LMS has been amazing and I have not experienced any dislike. I love all the features from Tovuti.

Candace

Reviewed on 17/06/2020

Great Customer Service

I have had nothing but great customer service and help along the way when needed. I am still learning what this software can do!

Pros

I appreciate that once you learn the software it is easy to use.

Cons

There are functions that I wish were there that are not, however they are working on them for us which shows they actually care about their customers!

Martin

Reviewed on 28/11/2022

Online Training Just got easier and Better with TOVUTi !!!

Online schooling has been made easier and better by Tovuti.

Pros

- Tovuti allows me to create as many courses as i want. This helps us grow our institution internationally and also locally to those who cannot come to the institution physically- Tovuti has a very simple interface that allows students to easily navigate even with the first attendance. It is also easy for trainers to upload educational content easily.

Cons

- It had a community panel that sometimes the students can post not very good thing or even attack fellows students and Trainers.

Reviewed on 17/03/2020

Streamlined training and messaging

Pros

The team is so helpful. They helped navigate our system and helped us walk through our process from beginning to end. We needed a training platform and structure. It was super helpful to have a team so kind and thorough.

Cons

No real cons. Our need was such that we needed to build it with them from scratch so they made a difficulty process easier. I don't know where we would be without it.

Kelli

Reviewed on 19/02/2021

Favorite LMS

From the research and working with sales, our account manager to the coaching calls and support team. My experience with Tovuti has been nothing but positive.

Pros

Tovuti is very intuitive for both the administrator and end user.

Cons

I wouldn't say i like anything the least. I would just say to have more capabilities with the Virtual Classroom size.

Madeline

Reviewed on 3/02/2021

User Friendly and Very Visually Appealing

Overall Tovuti looks great and is very navigable from the user side. Our coach was amazing but their online help is not very good. As an administrator getting everything set up was a bit confusing but once it is running I think it will all run fairly smoothly and Tovuti has allowed us to automate a few of our processes and improve our reporting.

Pros

I liked that we can create custom checklists based on user groups and assign almost any type of content via the checklist.

Cons

The custom email notifications are very confusing.

Carole
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 10/03/2020

Extremely Satisfied Customer

I am thrilled to be an extremely satisfied Tovuti customer. I've enjoyed the user friendly administrative system that allowed us to quickly build our site and enter our events and courses. I also appreciate the support we received to learn the system and determine what would work best for our organization. Our employees are impressed with the look of our site and the ease of registering. When we faced a hitch that would have affected our launch, the Tovuti team went the extra mile to resolve the issue so we had a successful launch that was on time and offered the features that were critical. I can't say thank you enough.

Pros

Easy to use and Tovuti is willing to customize.

Cons

I do not have anything I did not like or did not work well for us.

Travis B.
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 17/04/2019

A game changing software!

I was very impressed start to finish with this product. Ease of use, content creation, tremendous UI...very impressive.

Pros

After lots of bad experiences with learning management systems, Tovuti has been a breath of fresh air. Great team, easy process, and high value pricing. The applications for this software are endless and we have already used it for customer education and on boarding as well as employee on boarding and training. So many applications!

Cons

So far there really aren't any complaints on this. We have been very happy!

Kim
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

Tovuti Review - AristaMD

Overall very please with the experience from the launch and great support people to the quick response from billing when accounting questions come up.

Pros

I like the fact that with in Tovuti we can put our entire onboarding process into one platform.

Cons

It does take a little time to navigate all areas, but once you have it down very user friendly.

Justin

Reviewed on 14/01/2021

Great option and good value

Pros

The course content creation is excellent in this software and is one of the main reasons we went with it. The customer service has been great as well, very responsive and helpful.

Cons

It can be a bit complicated to use at the beginning as you get used to all the features, and occasionally there are still bugs that pop up.

Looop, Coassemble and TalentLMS
Kurt
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 24/09/2020

Just What I was Looking For

Love the people, love the software

Pros

It is an A-Z solution. Everything from housing content, knowledgebase library, course and content creation, live learning, and reporting and analytics, as well as the ability to integrate and monetize made this an easy choice

Cons

The admin Ui is a lot and not the most up to date but does not make it more difficult for me to do my job so not too bad