About Adobe Campaign

Adobe Campaign is a marketing automation platform used in email automation, delivery and reporting. It allows users to create, coordinate and deliver dynamic campaigns through emails, mobile platforms and offline channels. Adobe...

3.9

Browse Adobe Campaign Reviews

Gautam S.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 25/07/2020

"It controls you all the time in marketing or advertising."

Controls marketing or advertising campaigns to identify customers and allow for direct communication.

Pros

Used to work, edit and follow ads on channels. You can use it to send private messages with your preferences and needs. It helps you create operational reports to track campaign impact and find solutions.

Cons

However, every time I've had trouble using this software, I've had trouble getting customer service support.
Emails a lot of time to respond to and resolve emails.

Ade A.

Reviewed on 1/02/2022

It is like a Pro tool for Content Marketing Business online

This program is fantastic for automating marketing processes. The tool makes managing customer relationships a breeze.

Pros

It has a very friendly interface. By tailoring campaigns throughout the whole network, we can improve every customer's web, email, and mobile phone experience. Customization on various channels for various clients is simple, and workflow and modification are both extremely possible. It also provides us with the option of creating a personalized dashboard that allows us to configure it to our liking and puts all of the capabilities at our fingers.

Cons

The only issue is that you might need to be a little techie to understand the platform and make the best use of it for great results

Shan A.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 26/05/2022

Excellent all in one marketing tool with great capabilities

Overall, the platform has helped us a lot as many of our leads have been qualified for opportunities through the platform. Managing all your leads is very easy and nurturing those leads has been very helpful for our business. The reporting has helped us to take our stakeholders on board to show our performance and has helped us manage all our marketing activities through the platform.

Pros

This product has been extraordinary at a few things such as workflow management and creation for marketing automation. This has resulted in us managing all our lead nurturing and generation campaigns. The personalisation offered by the platform is not compared to any other competitor. Furthermore, it does integrate easily with all third-party platforms which is a crucial part of us using the platform. There are many templates available to use for email marketing and it is very easy to create emails within the platform.

Cons

-Not many things to dislike but there are a few essential things such as the price, it is just too much when compared to others in the market.
-Adobe poorly provides the customer support - They never understand any problems, you need to find your own way.
-There are issues with navigation and from time to time there are bugs.

Top Adobe Campaign Alternatives

Shaun P.

Reviewed on 6/05/2021

Over-promised; not delivered in the slightest!

The most unresponsive, disdainful, anti-client service organisation we have ever dealt with.

Pros

nothing at all. It turned out to be an extremely expensive batch-and-bash email platform.

Cons

Dreadful implementation; links between different modules didn't work; sophisticated segmentation never worked in 2 years. An extremely expensive white elephant.

Salesforce Platform

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Campaign

We bought Adobe's sales pitch regarding how targetted we could become in terms of personalisation of marketing messages and understanding of our consumers. That was all rubbish after 2 years of complete failure by Adobe.

Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Campaign

apparent service benefits which were ultimately just not true.
Mohammad B.

Reviewed on 9/06/2022

Top tier all in one marketing tool

Pros

It's a very decent marketing automation tool that has great capabilities around email and SMS marketing. It is a very user-friendly platform, I love how you can optimize campaigns and test the best-performing ones. It is also great for sending personalized messaging to your prospects. I love the analytics and reporting feature which are really handy for carrying out monthly reviews with teams.

Cons

The support is horrible, they take ages to reply to any questions or if something breaks they will come back to me after days. The integration is painful with other third part tools unless you have adobe analytics or adobe products to integrate with.

Giselle R.
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 29/06/2021

usefull tool for my company!

we used to waist so much time emailing our costumers and this software save us money and time because now we automatice our emails.

Pros

it's easy to use, the interface is instinctive and provide the solutions for my company clients improving costumer experience.

Cons

for some of my collaborators was difficult at the beginning but it's worth it

Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Campaign

because it solves my company problems and the software is easier than others in the market.
Grace A.

Reviewed on 18/03/2022

A quite complete marketing tool.

Although there is not a great deal of customer support, the design and structure of Adobe Campaign is easy to navigate, so newbies don't have to worry too much, getting up to speed is quick and the community using this tool is active.

Pros

With this software we can create attractive and easy to do campaigns, very creative and promising, I consider Adobe Campaign one of the best solutions for marketing, outreach and email. Another great advantage is the templates that are ready to use, and if you are familiar with more Adobe products, you can get the most out of this tool.
-It combines conveniently with other Adobe products, such as Adobe Target or Adobe Experience Manager, improving the quality of work, communication and getting better results.
-Email campaigns are very effective and easy to update to keep customers up to date on products and services.
-We can plan effectively with the right customer data, provided through the infrastructure offered by Adobe Campaign.
-Streamline sales channels.

Cons

The support is not the best, communicating mainly by email is not the most accurate for a tool like this, solutions and answers are slower this way. Another unattractive aspect is the price, if the customer support was better or at least existing, the balance would be fairer.

Ahsan A.

Reviewed on 13/06/2022

Perfect all in one marketing platform by Adobe

Pros

It is very easy to use with a great user interface for the platform. Emails and landing pages can be built easily with the drag and drop tool, easy to create workflows for marketing automation, segmenting your audiences is another level of adobe campaign and the reporting feature is simply great. SMS and email marketing are also provided as another level from Adobe campaigns with great personalization features and capabilities.

Cons

The only thing which I dislike the most about any adobe platform is its customer support. They are useless. The only reason that we switched was the lack of support from them. In the beginning, they have been good but soon after that, the customer support is just useless.

Mohsin ali B.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 17/04/2022

Fantastic all in one marketing platform

Adobe campaign is very easy to use the tool, that helps the organisation conduct and optimises campaigns which can be either for email marketing or social media marketing. It has been a great experience for us to use the product, helped us to convert most of our B2B clients.

Pros

It's a very straightforward tool that is essential for every organisation, it has helped us manage all our contacts and segment them as per their actions and carry out email campaigns. The best thing about Adobe campaign has been around the area of personalised and customized user journeys.

Cons

It's quite expensive as compared to alternatives, the only thing I hate about Adobe Campaign is it occasionally crashes when building heavy workflows.

Islam R.

Reviewed on 12/08/2021

Useful tool for my work

this tool is very helpful and the best tool for working and I use it daily

Pros

This is software is perfect for my work and I deal with it easy.

Cons

Its price is hight minly. I advice them to reduce the price.

Jennifer D.

Reviewed on 2/06/2019

Great marketing automation tool

Pros

We love that Adobe Campaign and how we are able to tracking multiple CRM activities, like real-time campaigns, targeted campaigns, and handle our email marketing. Being able to track campaign behavior in a snap shot helps us understand our users and we are able to segment them by persona for future targeted campaigns. Automating our campaigns has increased our sales and has given us a better understanding of our clientele.

Cons

To be able to use it's features to the fullest it requires experienced developers and can be difficult for new users to learn.

Imelda C.

Reviewed on 8/01/2019

Attract more B2B clients with great brochures and Ads

Pros

It's a great application for sending agreement documents online. The PDF and Esignature help me accomplish my admin tasks easily and effectively. It simplifies the process which allows me to serve more clients. I often use Adobe Marketing Cloud for my Marketing campaign because the features allow you to create marketing brochures and newsletters that fit your target thus more customer engagement. In one tool, you can easily manage your email, ads, and campaign brochures. Its templates and content have designs suitable for businesses and professionals.

Cons

The pricing can be costly but it is a good investment because of quality of its digital content. There are tools for marketing that can be at no cost but what you if you would compare, this software would attract more clients for your business.

Emmanuel T.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 4/04/2021

Adobe campaign is a creative software for your business.

Is good and perfect for my business.

Pros

What I like about the software is it design and tools. It gives my project a beautiful structure for public use.

Cons

Well,I don't like the fact that the software is working low on my computer,maybe is my server. But Need to upgrad please.

Fraser D.

Reviewed on 18/07/2018

An incredibly high functioning tool for all your marketing needs

Pros

- has the intuitive UX that you come to expect from Adobe products. Very slick, attractive interface that is easy to use and fun to learn
- vast array of essential marketing tools, from analytics to campaign management. Also includes some very nice to have features, such as a mobile app, customisation and personalisation options
- integrations with other products is invaluable

Cons

- the price is steep, but considering the brand name and the fantastic functionality, it is not a surprise. Definitely not a solution for small marketing depts
- the sheer amount of functions in this product may be intimidating to some and put them off

Harsh R.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 1/08/2018

Nice Product by Adobe

Overall nice product

Pros

Adobe Marketing Cloud offers excellent analytics and reports. It offers strong email and social media marketing. It is very useful in search engine optimization, website development and optimizing the landing page of website . It is one of the best marketing tool.

Cons

Adobe Marketing Cloud is not a free tool, it require payment. It is a complicated tool to work on. I find Google Analytics little user friendly

Mike P.
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Reviewed on 15/02/2018

All the tools you need under 1 program

Pros

Easy to access apps and tools. The different help screes along the way are great when you are trying to figure out what option to use. The layout os the apps and menus are very user friendly. There seems like there is too many tools but I am sure I do not use as many as others.

Cons

Besides the subscription structure no cons. It would be great if you can flat out purchase the product and pay for upgarde when you need them.

Alicia C.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 9/11/2017

Intuitive program

Pros

I really like how there is so much possibility with this project. Whether for work or for personal use, there are a variety of features for every need. The program is also quite easy to use, and there are so many resources out there to help research something if I don't know how to do it.

Cons

The program is quite complicated and it can be hard to figure out simple tasks without looking up how to do it.

Ahmed A.

Reviewed on 20/01/2018

Great tool, slow customer service.

Pros

Adobe recently introduced a new user interface, which has is obviously an upgrade from the former user interface : which was unappealing to marketers.
I love this tools email delivery and tracking capabilities : which ensures we have a fair idea of the percentage of our emails which end up in our customers inbox.

Cons

Everytime we have encountered a bug while using this software, it becomes very difficult to get support from customer service.
Takes them hours to respond to our emails, and days to resolve bugs.

• Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 4/12/2018

Adobe Campaign is a Top-Notch CRM

Really, really great product. We moved from a legacy CRM tool that provided us with almost no analytics, and their team wouldn't truly support the legacy CRM that we we're using (somewhat understandable). Adobe has really great campaign building tools, a solid wiziwig feature that allowed us to outsource some work. I also really enjoy the interface and email sending features. Solid product and I would recommend. However, make sure your contract is very detailed and your document of work is itemized and specific.

Pros

Easy of use and training. Also really enjoy the analytics features.

Cons

The Customer Support can be somewhat suspect at times, but their implementation team was helpful. Also, everything will cost money (although this should go without saying for any mainstay company of Adobe's size)

Amanda P.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 30/08/2019

Most helpful email marketing tool

Adobe Campaign is a powerful tool for any agency that needs to overcome numerous similar advertising campaigns. I can say it is world's leading program.

Pros

Its main feature is automating marketing public services. I can attach several files at a time and still send heavy sized documents in fraction of seconds. I am having great experience with it because it keeps everything well organized.

Cons

The price is high, but in view of the brand name and the fantastic functionality, it’s not a big deal but not good for small marketing departments.

Meredith M.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 2/11/2018

Excellent Full-suite Cloud Platform

For any real marketing department, this is a comprehensive suite and a must have. The capabilities are amazing and worth learning.

Pros

This software was extremely easy to learn. There are multiple free templates available in the App Store as well. There are also numerous tutorials on YouTube and from Adobe. But easy to load and go.

Cons

The price can be a hindrance for small businesses so depends on what you really need. If you’re not going to learn how to use all the features than might be better off with a cheaper option.

Divya B.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 9/10/2018

Adobe E-sign

Pros

I use adobe e-sign to send new hire documents to all new employees and this software is very convenient and easy to use. You can attach multiple documents at the same time and still send heavy sized files in fraction of seconds. You can store multiple templates to the library and can send documents to multiple people at the same time thru mega sign feature.

Cons

A little complicated dashboard since they highlight all the features of the product on a single page.

Reviewed on 14/02/2018

You get what you pay for

Pros

Usually one says this in a negative light, but this is definitely worth the price. It is one of the most well encompassing platforms out there and can target extremely fine markets.

Cons

Much like all other Adobe products, the price can be a hindrance for some companies. It also lags on older or less powerful machines.

• Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 13/03/2019

A Complete Campaign management/Email Marketing solution

Adobe Campaign is used as the core email marketing tool in our company. It is used across various departments in our company. Try it, you will definitely love it.

Pros

Easier to navigate, workflow interface is cool.
Seamless integration with third party tools like SFDC, Dynamics CRM
Web tracking and automated workflows are some of the features that I really love about this product.

Cons

At times it is Slow while starting up. Apart from that, I don't see any issues with this tool.

Cameron C.

Reviewed on 20/03/2018

The best and easiest and safest even above focusing and very close b

No it should be offers on all the sights

Pros

That the security cription and the lease of use .all the others in had problem with under standing how to use it and know I did it right

Cons

None really it will run my crimped messages in my office very well set up .no hidden clauses