About Aircall

Aircall is a cloud-based business phone and call center system that helps manage and streamline customer support and sales engagement operations. Designed for offices and teams in remote areas, it enables users to integrate the...

4.1
4.1
4.2

Browse Aircall Reviews

Jisselle B.

Reviewed on 6/06/2022

I love AirCall, been using it for over four years now!

I've used this for over four years and introduced it at companies I've worked and consulted with. It's easy to use, low price, and the features are top-notch.

Pros

AirCall is very user-friendly and easy to deploy. The dashboard is very streamlined, and it's easy to set up additional features like IVR. The Call Monitoring feature is critical. It is really helpful with Sales, Retention, and Account Management. Helps me to hear exactly what's happening on the call, so that I can train my team members, and help them hone specific pitches.

Cons

I have no complaints, it's the best VOIP service I've used.

Response from Aircall

Hi Jisselle, thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so happy to hear that you're having a great experience with Aircall. If there's ever anything you need help with, please don't hesitate to ask us. Cheers! - Max from Aircall

Replied 7/06/2022
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 27/05/2022

A companion for remote job

I do not see myself using another software. It has some flaws but Aircall is definitely my first choice. Its features keep on being improved, the team seems to be very feedback oriented. I am satisfied and looking forward to the next big feature release !

Pros

The ability to call from any country and centralizing the contacts with links to our database. It makes remote job easy and. There are even tools to troubleshoot connection issue and know nmthe source of any quality issue !
I love the sms tool available for France and UK, it is very handy for reaching busy customers

Cons

The reporting is not deep unless you pay higher membership. Depending on the company's need it is not that overpriced.
There is no way to have your SMS saved if someone calls you in the middle of your typing and you receive notification for every single sms coming in even though you did not send the sms without the possibility to assign it... Lots of improvement could be done there in my opinion (tags, search for users...)

Response from Aircall

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your detailed Aircall review! We value your feedback and are so happy to hear how helpful Aircall has been while working remotely. We are continuously adding new product features and updates to make sure you have the best experience. To stay up-to-date with the latest news, check out the link below:

Replied 31/05/2022
Mario martín M.
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 2/04/2022

Improve the efficiency of the call center's day-to-day operations.

We can now see how many incoming calls we are receiving, which helps us estimate how many resources need to be allocated to a given workflow at any given time thanks to Aircall. We were also able to see what the crew was doing at all times so that we could keep track of everything.

Pros

Aircall helps us to streamline our call center operations, reduce the amount of time we spend on administrative tasks, and increase our overall managerial capacity. Easy to navigate thanks to everything being clearly labeled. As a large team's Planning Manager, it's important to me to know how to maximize the efficiency of our team members' phone calls, and I appreciate learning how to do so with the tools available to me. I appreciate Aircall's ability to keep calls in the cloud, as well as its various options for quickly returning and tracking conversations, both of which can be accomplished via the many third-party apps with which it integrates. I especially appreciate Aircall's dashboards, which provide us with all the information we need. I also appreciate how convenient the "click to call" feature is.

Cons

There isn't much to say, as Aircall is accurate and the user must have sufficient training to use the system effectively, other than that I find it difficult to set up all the tools on the monitoring page which I understand, but I don't need that because I have to monitor many teams at the same time.

Response from Aircall

Hi Mario,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear how the tool is helping to facilitate your role as the Planning Manager. If you have any questions regarding the monitoring page, please don't hesitate to contact your dedicated Customer Success Manager or our Customer Care Team via https://support.aircall.io/.

Replied 8/04/2022

Top Aircall Alternatives

Lennie G.

Reviewed on 29/04/2022

Aircall a great VOIP calling products

We started by using the 14 day free trial which was extended for an additional week upon request. The free trial was impressive and we very quickly saw the value of Aircall and what it would bring to our outbound sales. The integration was extremely simple, with full tracking available through our CRM. Call quality is very good, their can be issues at times when bandwidth or connectivity slows down.
Aircall increased our call hit rate and the ability to switch outbound numbers at no cost has also been very valuable.

Pros

Integration was quick and easy. Adding users and new outbound numbers is simple and efficient. Good calling quality and excellent customer support.

Cons

It is not customizable meaning that certain specific customizations are not possible or available, for example the ability to pre-record a message to leave automatically when receiving a voice mail.

Response from Aircall

Hi Lennie,

Thank you for taking the time to share such valuable feedback with our teams! So wonderful to hear you are benefiting from our App Marketplace and the outbound calling features. Regarding customizations, keep an eye out for news and updates using the link below for our latest improvements.

Replied 6/05/2022
Thoma B.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 5/05/2022

Aircall is the bomb

Great experience overall

Pros

Ease of use, the ability to use it on my iPhone, the SMS features

Cons

SMS does not support MMS, which is not the worst, but it is inconvenient as customers constantly try to send MMS. The only other downside is that if you are making a text to a customer and a phone call comes in, it erases your message and you have to start over.

Response from Aircall

Hi Thoma,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the mobile application and SMS features. If you ever experience any technical issues, please let our teams know via https://support.aircall.io/ so that we can assist further.

Replied 6/05/2022

Reviewed on 22/04/2022

Super efficient dial-in software

Great experience so far. 3 years and more. They are always improving.

Pros

We have been using Aircall for more than 3 years now and it has been an amazing software so far. They have got an extension you can install on your browser. It detects the phone numbers on websites you are on. You can do so much with it : calls, sms, recording calls, add taggs, get some dashboard performance etc. Our whole team is using team, sales and demand side.

Cons

They just installed the sms options some time ago. For now you have to see all the sms and response sent and received by everyone. Always feeling like your sms inbox is full. They are working on it.

Response from Aircall

Hi there,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! We value having long-term customers like you and love hearing your favorite Aircall features! We're consistently working to improve our features such as SMS and look forward to sharing those updates with you.

Replied 26/04/2022
Melissa H.
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 6/06/2022

The best tool to work anywhere there are no landlines and easy to WFH

Excellent app to use the phone either at work or at home

Pros

That it can be used in any device and it's simple to use

Cons

I only not like it when i have bad internet connection, but that's not your fault

Response from Aircall

Hi Melissa, thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! We're happy to know that you're making good use of the flexibility that Aircall offers to work from anywhere. Sometimes with bad internet connections, it can be helpful to use an ethernet cable plugged into your router. That will often solve any issues related to weak WiFi signals. Cheers! - Max from Aircall

Replied 7/06/2022
Viviana N.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Reviewed on 20/04/2022

very useful for those who work from home

I use it for work on a daily basis to be in contact with my company's customers

Pros

eas and intuitive to use

Cons

very simple to use right now

Response from Aircall

Hi Viviana,

Thank you for your positive review! We love hearing how Aircall helps our customers work with flexibility. :)

Replied 26/04/2022
Adolfo A.

Reviewed on 23/04/2022

A great application for Home office

I used for one year and it was great specially the fact that You may install it on your phone device

Pros

Very funcional and easy to use . You can save the caller's name , company and email. Si You know who is calling

Cons

I think is a great application and allá it's features are great

Response from Aircall

Hi Adolfo,

Thank you for sharing your positive Aircall experience with us! So happy to hear you are enjoying all of our favorite features.

Replied 27/04/2022
Alex F.

Reviewed on 10/08/2020

Overall amazing!

Aircall has been amazing, from the Support guys to the Customer Satisfaction team.

Pros

The most important part of Aircall is that we're able to sync the contacts between our different phone lines and add the contact during the calls or afterward. This feature has helped us make things easier for the agents that answer calls every single day of the week.

Cons

The only con that I have found from Aircall is the fact that you're not able to use the phone numbers to send or receive text messages. As a Roofing Company, some users choose not to call but to text or email us and the fact that there is no way to check text messages or send them.

CallTools and Zoiper

Reasons for Choosing Aircall

Calltools never worked for us, we never got the dialer and script features working and the support team took hours if not days to get back to us or even to close a ticket. Also they made us install third party dialers to use their calling services which was not convenient because they use a complete CRM and that made us move forward.

CallTools

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

Because Aircall does not require fiber optics connection to handle inbound/outbound calling, they offer a wide platform support for IOS, Android, Windows and MAC apps to be installed so if you're out on the move or in office or even at home you can work from any device in reach.
Sheila H.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 10/08/2020

How I feel about Aircall.

I have to say my overall experience with Aircall is good. Of course, nothing is perfect and sometimes you might have an issue here or there. But in all honesty, I prefer Aircall over Ring Central any day. Not only is the tool user friendly, but the customer service team is great! They go above and beyond to assist you and will follow up with you until the problem is resolved and I appreciate that.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the dashboard. I am able to monitor employees and help them by using the coaching feature which is really cool. I can add new hires and remove people who are no longer with our organization with ease. Also, I like the analytics which our management team really appreciates because it helps us to determine workflow by gaging when agents are needed more on certain days and times.

Cons

The first thing I would change is having to refresh the dashboard all of the time. As an admin, I have to refresh to make sure I am seeing current activity. It showed agents unavailable, and when I reached out to them they said they were. I had to refresh and two of them were on calls. Also, sometimes when you go available on the Aircall App, it shows you available there, but on the Dashboard it shows the agent unavailable. When this happens, you have to log all the way out and then log back in. One last thing I would change, is when a customer calls in, after the phone rings several seconds, it says NO ONE WAS AVAILABLE TO ANSWER that call. But that wouldn't be the case.

Eden S.

Accuracy meets efficiency!

Our whole team attended the demo for the software and it was great, we had the chance to ask any questions throughout and it was all made really simple.

Pros

Great visibility throughout the application, so easy to navigate. The ease of transferring calls with the 'talk first' and overall just the intelligence behind it being made for any level of experience. I feel confident if I had a junior intern put onto the phones, I would barely have to cover anything within the app, it's all there.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't remember my log-in details so prompts me to sign in again when it's been inactive for a certain period but it's easy enough to get straight back in.

Response from Aircall

Hi Eden,

We really appreciate you for leaving such a thoughtful review! The ease of training new reps is definitely a benefit we hear from our customers regularly, so it's great to hear this has also been your experience.

Regarding logging in, we are in the process of revamping this feature, so hopefully you won't experience issues with remembering your credentials for too much longer.

Have a great day!

Replied 23/11/2021
Michelle P.

Reviewed on 7/02/2022

Extremely User-Friendly Call Center Software

Pros

Aircall has a very user-friendly interface- it's easy to navigate and all the main functions are neatly outlined (keypad, history, to-do, people/contacts, setting up work hours). I have rarely had an issue with call quality, and I appreciate how easy it is to make a phone call.

You can search for a teammate by number OR by name, which is nice, and you can easily switch between different phone numbers. It also shows the status of your teammates, whether they are offline or in a call, so you can easily determine if you can transfer the call or not. (At a previous company, I was not able to see whether the person I was trying to reach was available or not)

Cons

Based on conversations with my manager, it is not easy to pull data from Aircall. While it is extremely user-friendly, my manager has had difficulty extracting data and quantifying our missed call rate, etc.

Response from Aircall

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review. We truly appreciate your feedback. Regarding pulling data, we'd love to help! Please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager or our Customer Care Team via https://support.aircall.io/.

Replied 9/02/2022
Ana O.

The bare necesity

It handles all our basic needs for our company at an affordable cost.

Pros

This software is integratable on desktop and on our cell devices

Cons

Sometimes the quality of the voice is garbled and it makes it hard to conduct business

Zoom Meetings

Cost and need

Response from Aircall

Hi Ana,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, it means a lot! To help you have an even better experience with Aircall, we recommend you follow our network recommendations in the following article; https://help.aircall.io/en/articles/3819471-network-requirements-and-recommendations

Hopefully this helps alleviate any quality concerns you may have experienced. If a specific issue arises in the future, please let our support team know so that we can help you resolve it: https://support-atlassian.aircall.io/

Replied 29/11/2021
Alexandre C.
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Reviewed on 2/05/2021

Pros

Hi,
My team and I are using daily the softwre Aircall to manage our customers calls and requests.
Implementing the soft was really easy. Aircall is very easy to use with a friendly interface. Any newcomer to our team is able to know all about the use within a day.

Cons

Not so much :) The price of the soft is probably to high for very small and small companies.

Zendesk

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

Some of our collaborators already know how to use Aircall.
Monica K.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Aircall for Small Businesses

It has been a great experience. All our customer service agents use it, and training them takes only a few minutes. As an administrator I am able to see their activity and manage their use.

Pros

I love the simplicity of the product. There is no need to read a manual to use it, and the features are very intuitive. It is really easy to add users and manage their use as well.

Cons

It is not a very robust software, but it's all we need for our business.

Response from Aircall

Hi Monica,

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us! We're glad that Aircall is helping your business out with its essential communication needs. To go a step further, many of our customers like to pair Aircall with their other business software to unlock advanced workflows. You can check out the options here: https://aircall.io/call-center-software-integrations/

Let me know if you need any help!

Replied 29/11/2021

Reviewed on 8/04/2022

One of the best software

Overall Aircall delivered amazing service, we used it everyday to contact countless customers and partners and it never failed to deliver. Great call quality, simple UI with great quality built into it. The coaching was one of the best features of Aircall, as an administrator you could jump into any ongoing call and give tips to the call center agent, while the customer can't hear your voice. It was a nice way to manage hard cases without any escalation.
Monitoring tools were also simple and effective along with the reporting. Simple yet amazing in everything.

Pros

The simplicity and quality of the platform are one of the biggest pros. It's a simple app and still manages to give the best features. Call and service quality is one of, if not the best.

Cons

There is not much to dislike about aircall, I'd say if they make user interface a bit more "fancy" that can be

Response from Aircall

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Your review absolutely made our day. We're glad to hear you're making good use of our call coaching and monitoring features. This is the best way for you to train agents in real-time without disrupting customer experience. Cheers! - Max from Aircall

Replied 13/04/2022
Murali K.

Reviewed on 26/01/2019

The best way to set up a call center and to enable support!

Pros

I could set up a call center in matter of minutes, and it is very easy to use! And the calls that arrive, we can forward to personal mobiles, that has helped us to make sure that we would not lose any important calls. The best part is, we can record and make a note of all the calls, and we can also put up a setting for greetings. The desktop app is self-sufficient to receive calls, and I should say the quality of these calls are just awesome. The customer service team is very responsive, they have quickly got back to us whenever we had any concerns. The application integrates with pipedrive, slack and thereby had helped our staff to stay connected for better support. The application is very much cost effective in comparison to the features it provides.

Cons

We need a strong internet to use this application. There are a lot of updates available every now and then, but updating and restarting of the application has become a very irritating task.

Stephanie V.

Reviewed on 31/12/2020

Very easy to use for calling!

I would say it was really a good experience with what it promised to offer. The calls I made were clear and didn't have any troubles with getting disconnected from the line. I was also able to plot my work hours so I didn't have to manually set myself as AWAY or DO NOT DISTURB to not receive calls. That was helpful!

Pros

What I like the most of this software is that I can choose to pause the recording when I am collecting credit card information from a customer then continue recording afterwards and it gives us a good recording link automatically integrated to hubspot. Also it let me plot my work hours so I didn't have to manually switch myself to DO NOT DISTURB or AWAY when I am on my scheduled lunch/break.

Cons

Everything is good but this could improve if it allowed us to send text messages too! I see that sending messages to my clients is a must and I found it as an inconvenience to switch to another software to do just this. Also, I needed to cross-check between two software for the timeline of my communications with a client. Like have I sent a text after we spoke? or was it after or was it sent on a diff date. This takes so much time.

Mike R.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 27/04/2021

Easy to setup phone system with lots of expansion

Very good overall experience. Easy to reach a live person whenever you have a question. Easy to setup, easy to customize.

Pros

Ease of setup and use. It's great to be able to have a new user or new phone number setup within minutes and be ready to go live. From there, it's nice to quickly be able to change settings around as needed.

Cons

Added features like SMS messaging would be nice to use. Powerdialer feature could also be better implemented.

JustCall
Bill H.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 22/03/2016

Aircall is a great tool for startups and growing businesses alike

Pros

- Aircall gives me freedom to take calls away from my desk. Using the forward to mobile feature I need not worry that i'll miss something important
- Equally as advantageous, is the feature to track and monitor calls as well as set greetings. This ups the professionalism of the business to new heights. Customers can't believe that we're just a small office working out of Seattle.
- My favorite feature by far is the ability to easily dial out and receive calls via the desktop app. This has really improved our business being able to easily communicate with outside contractors and investors around the world. This is the 21st century, and it's about time we're finally able to communicate like it.

Cons

- As this does run on internet connection, calls can be a bit choppy if you don't have the best Wi-Fi. (Which has resulted in the app crashing a couple of times)
- Compared to some other phone services this is a bit pricier because it charges per user.

• Industry: Music

Reviewed on 8/06/2019

Aircall has great features!

Pros

We implemented Aircall because we needed to record inquiry based calls to help improve our business and services. Aircall provides you with toll free numbers, a virtual call center, and call routing, which helped us get started.

Cons

The pricing is a bit steep, provided the fact that you have to pay per user, and each member of our team needs access.

Twilio

Twilio

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

I found it much easier to use and the integration feature sold me.
Ashwin S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 6/12/2021

Poor business phone system, unethical billing

Bottom line:
If you are looking for a decent business phone system that offers decent quality phone calls and user experience, please look elsewhere. You shouldn’t be reading this review either, I would never recommend this company to any business owners. There are multiple companies around, I would advice you to check them out.

Good luck!

Pros

Integrates with salesmsg to send out mass sms

Cons

I had moved from Vonage to Aircall for my business phone system. I wanted to use salesmsg to send out mass marketing sms to my customers and the only company that salesmsg recommends to be integrated for voice calling feature was Aircall.

Within few hours of using the Aircall app I find myself using a sub par business phone system. The cellphone app is extremely unrefined, lots of bugs and many features are absent. As simple as copying and pasting phone numbers from contacts tab is a daunting task. I had to memorize the numbers if I need to copy it (that’s how poorly designed the app is)

Second flaw is that voice calls gets disconnected frequently. The phone call always disconnects after the first ring and I am forced to call every customer back as their calls don’t last past one ring. This is real haste, if your business gets good number of calls everyday.

Third major issue here is that their billing team are unethical. My phone numbers were ported 6 days past my billing date with Aircall. Hence I am now getting charged for my full monthly fees although I have no service with Aircall past the first 6 days since the start of my billing cycle.

When I approached the billing team, they declined to refund the balance (for the periods that I have no active service with Aircall) this I feel is ruthless billing policy towards small business owners like myself. I hate to pay two months of service for a poor business phone system that I had hardest time using.

Response from Aircall

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We understand that it can be frustrating when you purchase a tool for your business that isn't quite working the way you need it to.

We try to make our app as user friendly as possible, but of course there are several factors that are sometimes out of our control and can lead to unexpected user issues. Should you ever decide to give Aircall another try, I'd recommend downloading our browser extension, which would enable you to call your contacts in one click, rather than through copy and pasting. Here's where you can learn more about this feature: https://help.aircall.io/en/articles/5259528-how-to-use-aircall-s-browser-extensions

Calls being dropped can be attributed to many factors, but one of the most common is a poor internet signal. Another could be simply be that the contacts you dialed declined your call. In these cases, even the best VoIP tool will run into issues.

It looks someone is in contact to resolve your billing issue.

Max

Replied 14/12/2021
Ian P.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 23/10/2019

Not Terrible, but Not Gamechanging

My overall experience with Aircall is neutral. I wouldn't recommend it, but I wouldn't steer someone else away from using it. It has good qualities and bad qualities, like most tools...but the good definitely don't outweigh the bad. While it is very easy to use and has some helpful features and automations, it doesn't always work. When it does, it's great. But I have encountered too many functional problems to recommend this tool with confidence. However, I have used worse before, so I wouldn't discourage someone from trying it out. It's not overly expensive, therefor the value isn't terrible, which is why I wouldn't discourage people from trying it out. I've yet to use a better internet based phone service, but they have all had serious flaws, including Aircall. However, for the times it has worked well, it's fantastic, so that does count for something in my book.

Pros

What I've liked most about Aircall is it's level of integration with our CRM (HubSpot) and it's ability to be used across multiple devices with easy access. I use Aircall on my work computer, personal computer, and smartphone. The controls are quite easy, it's very user friendly, and it does record data (call logs, recordings, etc) consistently across all of my different devices. It's also integrated very well with my company's CRM, HubSpot. The calls translate well to our contact or company page associated with the number, it will automatically creat a new contact in HubSpot when dialing a new number, and it stores recordings and what happened on the call quite accurately in our CRM. It's been a nice tool, on this front.

Cons

What I've like least about Aircall is the reliability. It has not been an overly reliable phone system. It freezes often, has audio connectivity problems, and usually, if it freezes, just closing and reopening the application the application isn't enough to get it working again. Both myself and my coworkers have had to completely restart our computers to get Aircall to work again after encountering a glitch. Not only does this interrupt productivity, but it can also be challenging because we are evaluated, often, on the number of dials we make. Aircall's inconsistency can create problems regarding our ability to hit our number of dials goal. It is not a very reliable, consistent tool.

Allen W.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017

If you like a tons of bugs, features randomly removed, and terrible customer service that...

Aircall used to be a solid product with fair pricing and good support. I don't know what's changed in side their company, but something has gone wrong and now their product and customer service are suffering.

Pros

They have dedicated apps for all the major devices (iOS, Mac, Windows, etc). They have a good website that's easy to find what you're looking for.

Cons

I have to begin with the fact that their customer service is horrible and screwed me out of so much money after they changed the product without warning.

I was on their enterprise plan and paid for the entire year upfront for all my users and lines. 6 phone lines, 4 users. I was supposed to get an account executive, but was never assigned one until 7 months later when I had a major issue happen and asked where my rep was. She had just been hired maybe 2 weeks prior, she said.

Halfway through July 2017, the engineers accounted a bug in a feature we depended on. They issued a 'bug fix' by removing the entire feature without warning! Without this feature, we couldn't use the Aircall service. I had several phone calls with them and maybe a dozen back and forth emails, but Aircall wouldn't add the feature back.

I politely asked for a refund for the remaining 5 months of service and they flat out refused, even though the product I paid for had changed, I didn't sign a contract, and there was nothing in their TOS about it. Now, I've paid for 5 months of service I'm never going to be able to use because Aircall removed the function we needed.

This is AFTER I'd written glowing reviews on various ecommerce platforms, told other entrepreneurs to get it, and again, paid for an entire year.

Outside of that, the software always seemed to be loaded with bugs. They do not add features very often, including some that are needed badly. You also can't put customers hold hold when you dial them - only when they dial into you!

I would strongly suggest skipping Aircall and trying out something like Dialpad or Talkdesk.