Jungo Reviews

4.2

4.2

About Jungo

Jungo is a mortgage CRM (customer relationship management) solution that is built on Salesforce. With countless integrations, Jungo can be fully customizable to fit your needs. Key features include: Marketing: Let Jungo market...

3.9
3.4
3.8

Browse Jungo Reviews

Reviewed on 3/07/2020

Awesome CRM

Excellent!

Pros

Jungo has been the best CRM that I've used in the mortgage business.

Cons

I feel Jungo has everything a Loan Officer needs to keep on top of Leads, Partners, and Clients

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your kind feedback, we are happy to hear that you are enjoying Jungo! We're looking forward to the opportunity to continue to work together.

Toni

We use Jungo Daily

Pros

It is easy enough for me to use as a millennial but others find it difficult. I like that I can customize whatever I want if I have the IT knowledge or have been taught how.

Cons

I wish it were easier to catch duplicates or to manage duplicates - like a customer vs client contact, I would like it to not ask me if I want to merge every time.
I wish I could export lists the same way as reports.
Email templates need work.
I wish I could sort lists in a more detailed way. Ex: By lead date, then by assigned to, etc...

Surefire CRM

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

Did not connect with Encompass

Surefire CRM

Reasons for Switching to Jungo

Customization & we had referrals from other people.

Response from Jungo

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Toni! We love to hear that you like the customization options.

If you would like assistance deactivating duplicate rules or segmenting your contacts based on specific data points, please open a case at help.ijungo.com. Our support team would be more than happy to jump on a screen share.

Liz

Great potential, terrible execution

Frustrating! I have worked with many CRMs in the past, including Salesforce (classic & lightning) and I feel like Jungo frequently obfuscates its own best features. The support staff is friendly but their ability to actually help varies widely depending on who answers the ticket, and they are difficult to get a hold of in the first place. My team is committed to making Jungo work but I often dread having to do even the simplest tasks, knowing what a pain it will be.

Pros

Jungo was onboarded before I joined the team, but everyone says starting up with it was a breeze. I love how much information can be added to a client's profile, and how dedicated the Jungo team is to building out lots of APIs to streamline workflows across multiple programs. I have never had an issue with with the database going offline when I'm trying to work.

Cons

None of the automation functions have ever worked for me: workflows, Reffinity, even Twillio are all dead-ends. I have been speaking to support on and off for months and have seen no resolution. The workflows are incredibly cryptic in their buildouts, and all of the time that could be saved by their functions is wasted in trying to make them work. Reporting is busted and absolutely unusable, and requesting data downloads for offline storage is so much more trouble than it should be. On top of all of that, the client fields are arranged in a way that likely makes sense in a code array but is not intuitive at all to human users, and annoying quirks (like the task confirmation pop-up that obscures the search bar) feel out of sync with actual use cases. Jungo frequently feels like a ship that is sinking under the weight of its information cargo, where I want it to feel like a steam engine that runs faster and smoother every time I feed more fuel-- which is to say, data-- to the fire that keeps it running.

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your honest feedback. We are sorry to hear that some of your experience with Jungo has been frustratingplease reach out to our team at help.ijungo.com if we can assist you in any way. If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at [email protected].

Top Jungo Alternatives

William

Reviewed on 26/06/2020

Review of Jungo 2020

It's taken a long time to learn (even with the great training and help section) and implement (almost a year now) into my workflow and still not even close to using all the bells and whistles. Granted I could've used the help of an assistant but I don't have that luxury right now. Had one but she didn't work out.

Pros

Integration with Floify and LOS although I do not use the latter mentioned because I am not the administrator of the LOS I use.

The mobile app seems to provide most of the functionality that's available in the desktop version.

Wide variety of customization but being that Jungo is a "mortgage CRM" built on the SalesForce platform, it should have many more already built-in mortgage specific customizations like complete 1003, fees worksheet (LE), ability to add disclosures, etc

Great help section and training videos/webinars. Keep it up!

Cons

Inability to import/export a Fannie Mae 3.2 file (residential loan application)...there's another SalesForce based CRM called Mortgage Panda that has done this so it is possible. If Jungo were to implement this feature along with adding a fees worksheet and disclosures then it would be top of its class in my opinion.

No built-in texting capabilities...I imagine this is in the works considering we're in 2020 and texting has been the most effective way of communicating with prospects and clients for several years now.

BNTouch Mortgage CRM

Reasons for Choosing Jungo

Jungo is more mortgage-ready out of the box than Cloze which is generic like the original SalesForce

Reasons for Switching to Jungo

I was tired of switching and trying and figured I needed to dive in and give it at least a year try. Coming up to that year and reassessing the situation and what's out there now.

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your honest review, if we can help you learn more about Jungo or Jungo SMS, please do not hesitate to reach out. If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at [email protected]

Brian

Reviewed on 15/09/2022

The concept is great, but need improvement to lead management tools for easy follow up and...

Again, the concept is great, but getting things implemented can take a long time and even just getting the API we need to import our leads to Jungo leads is taking weeks to figure out.

Pros

The repoting is currently the best part of the software. It takes a little while to get used to, but pretty great

Cons

The CRM aspect of it for follow ups and being able to see what needs to be done with a large data set is not great. This is a great CRM if I have 50 leads a month I am working, but we import 50 per day per person and it is near impossible seamlessly go through the leads and update them as needed. It needs to be more streamlined.

Velocify

Reasons for Switching to Jungo

Velocifys model of lead management is great. You could take out a lot of the optional features in Jungo and just have a bare bones CRM that allows you to see your leads, the stage they are in, update a note/field, and set a follow up reminder. If this is something that can be done easily I would love to know. I have talked to customization and tried myself and the best I can do is have a hodge podge of reports that cant be easily updated unless I go into each file (which is time consuming and screws up the flow)

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, Brian! We love to hear that our reporting features have been helpful for your business.

We're sorry to hear that the CRM aspect has not met your expectations. We're always working on updating our training center, but if you ever need help, please open a case at help.ijungo.com.

Replied 16/09/2022
Trevor

Jungo Review

This product is clearly a long term solution to managing mortgage clients.

Pros

it's designed for mortgage professionals. Email Templates, object labels, workflows, all designed with an MLO in mind. Also it's pretty easy to design your own email templates and workflows based on the pre-existing ones.

Cons

I have a texting app that does not integrate with JungoLeads but works perfectly fine with Salesforce leads. Furthermore, salesforce leads object works perfectly fine so, I'm not sure what advantage there is to Jungo Leads anyways..

Reasons for Switching to Jungo

It's the only one I came across that was designed specifically for MLOs plus it's Salesforce which is super powerful.

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your detailed review! If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at [email protected].

Jungo Review

Overall experience has been good. It helps automate a lot of the communication with clients/agents/partners/etc that I used to have to manual send each time

Pros

This software is very robust. I can pretty much do it all. I like that it has functionality that will allow me to grow my business and integrate it with other services that are compatible with my business.

Cons

I came from no CRM before using Jungo so it was A LOT to take in. The program can do so much that it was a bit overwhelming at first. The online training helps a bit to get started but it's best to focus on just one aspect at a time to not be overwhelmed

Microsoft Whiteboard

Reasons for Switching to Jungo

Sales team was helpful and I saw how much it could do for my business if I could be willing to put in the time to learn all of its aspects.

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your detailed review, we're so glad to hear that Jungo is saving you valuable time!

Robert

Jungo Review

I've tried many different CRM's in the past and Jungo by far is worth the money.

Pros

Jungo did an awesome job of creating mortgage campaigns and layout in Salesforce.

Cons

integration with other apps is a pain as you have to call other companies to work with you on setting up within Salesforce.

Response from Jungo

Thank you for your kind words! We're so glad to hear that Jungo has been helpful in implementing your marketing campaigns! If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at [email protected].

Justin

Perfect for Mortgage originators

I am happy with my purchase and I believe it has and will continue to help me stay in contact with clients and keep track of all of my files.

Pros

I like being able to see my pipeline at a glance. I like the integration with my email for tracking and for keeping notes on each file. The task options have helped remind me to reach out to borrowers that in the past I would have missed.

Cons

It took some time to learn and implement. There is so much more I feel like I could use if I had the time to figure it out. I suggest a 3 and 6 month review to show more advanced options.

BNTouch Mortgage CRM and Nutshell

Reasons for Switching to Jungo

Communication and help prior to purchasing. You were highly recommended by others.

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your detailed and kind review! We are happy to hear that Jungo helps you in many ways. If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at [email protected]

Reviewed on 12/10/2020

Jungo is good but can be much better

When we initially started with Ijungo, it was a life saver coming from just salesforce. It made everything much simpler and we were staying in from of our prospects and clients. However in time, its luster faded and it just became a tool with a lot of promises but very few that work. If you want a good CRM and drip marketing agent, Jungo is your product. If you're trying to step up past that, its not as effective.

Pros

I like Jungo because it's customized to the mortgage industry. It allows users to utilize the enormous power of Salesforce but not get bogged down by all the utilities. I really enjoy the closing email of the week because it gives you weekly content for your clients and prospects.

Cons

The customer service department is snail crawl slow. They are very slow to respond to issues and they still have to check in with Salesforce, which makes it even slower. Many of the tools that they advertise don't work, at least for us, I.e."the Property Listing", "Ijungo Concierge" etc.

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo! Thank you for your honest feedback. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed Jungo's customizations and marketing tools. However, we are sorry to hear that Jungo did not align with your long-term needs. If there is ever anything we can do to support your implementation of Jungo, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team at help.ijungo.com. If you would like to share any further feedback about your experience, please email us at [email protected].

Replied 15/10/2020
Robert
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 1/11/2020

Horrible Company!!! Beware.

Pros

These guys talked a great game. They were going to hook up for texting prospects. They wanted my Twilio account. I said that's fine, but don't screw it up. They of course destroyed my account which we had to rebuild.

Cons

The biggest problem with this bait and switch company is that while they are selling you they put you on a contract and make sure you don't have time to read all the fine print. You then ask to be removed an hour later and they say what about this bill you owe us. So unethical. Just the worst.

Response from Jungo

Hi Robert,
We are deeply sorry to hear that your experience with Jungo did not live up to our expectations. It is our goal to provide excellent customer service to all of our customers, and we apologize that this was not your experience.
If there is anything at all that we can do to make this right, please email us anytime at [email protected].

Replied 18/11/2020
Kent

Reviewed on 1/07/2020

Product is good, the service is great.

As mentioned above, what keeps me with Jungo is their superior support and the fact it is built on Salesforce. I don't spend much time worrying that a competitor will buy the company and all of us will be in a tight position like what happened when Compass bought Contactually. My business has never been more organized and efficient.

Pros

Jungo's customizability allows you to create leverage and efficiencies in whatever workflow you've designed. Another plus is how easily it integrates with other software. And the mobile version is robust and well laid out. But Jungo's greatest strength is how knowledgeable and helpful their support team is. It starts at the top and includes everyone you interact with.

Cons

The flip-side to customizable is complexity. I'm comfortable with CRMs - the logic behind what they try to do, however, I have friends who aren't and Jungo wasn't a good fit for them. The Closing Email of the Week is a perfect example of not being easy to use or execute. I wish Jungo offered more around marketing automation, without needing a full-time IT person and/or coding knowledge.

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your kind and detailed review! We are so glad to hear that you feel supported by Jungo. Our team looks forward to the opportunity to continue to work with you!

Peggy
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Can't live without it

keeps track of my client loans, calendar, opportunities to randomly call, history of events and messages. Bottomline it handles what I need and my company is finally going to use it. The support staff are very patient and great to work with.

Pros

It does what I need. keeps my calendar, sends out mass email, great support when needed, keeps all of the information on my database, customized to my industry.

Cons

Although sales force is the back engine, I hate it when they get involved because I am not a tech person. they don't break down features to bread crumbs with step by step directions. I don't care for the automated response because it never is what I am looking for. it is hard to keep it attached to my outlook as a "add-on." Lighting Experience is a bit over the top to use and the fact that you have to do some of the items in classic and then back to Lighting makes me scratch my head as to "why?"

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your positive feedback! We are so glad to hear that Jungo has been helpful in managing your business. If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at [email protected]

Monique

Reviewed on 7/07/2020

Jungo review

My customer service needs have always been better met by Jungo than Salesforce. More knowledge for my needs at Jungo

Pros

Ease of use and large format display. Marketing templates are nice

Cons

Learning support from videos. I don’t learn well this way.

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo and our Support Team. Thank you for your positive review! If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at [email protected].

Replied 21/07/2020
Rochel
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 29/05/2023

Jungo reveiw

all automations and customizations have had a huge turn over to our business

Pros

that it is very customizable, intergrades with everything I can possibly need.

Cons

the support is very weak. follow up on cases is not very consistent or efficient. support staff are generally new and not very knowledgeable.

Jodi

Reviewed on 30/06/2020

Daily User

Having the majority of of everything that I do all in one place and easily viewable.

Pros

I like the templates and being able to track every aspect of the file that I want along with being able to prioritize follow ups and send automated emails out with the click of a button.

Cons

The most troublesome part of this software was uploading my database. If you don't get all of the fields entered in correctly. I did rely on tech support to help me with this process. I don't like the fact that you have to purchase each component separately, if you want to track email conversations it is an additional cost etc. Many other CRMs have all of these components already factored into their one monthly fee.

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your honest review, we are glad to hear that Jungo helps you and your business! If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at [email protected].

Reviewed on 21/11/2019

Organize Your business and Life is better

This product has allowed me to better solve my issues of task follow up and planning. It has also made things easier for my assistant and marketing to increase sales. When I have run into issues with integrating issues with other items the Support line was quick to help and solve. Overall I really like the product and if you want to save some hours in the day by efficiency this is it.

Pros

It works very fast and integrates with all my needs to allow for better time usage and follow up on task/clients. Also since it is cloud based I can use on all my devices.

Cons

The Lightning version could use a little cleaning up on interface.

Rachel

Complex but Worth It

Pros

The automated processes/tasks/emails make for a seamless client experience. We greatly appreciate the extent to which we can customize Jungo for exactly what we need.

Cons

It takes quite a bit of work on the back end to set up or make updates. You need someone who can devote significant time/attention to getting it set up.

Response from Jungo

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Rachel! We love to hear that you like the customization options to automate your processes. We know there can be a learning curve, but if you ever need help, please open a case at help.ijungo.com.

Wendy

Nickles & Dimes

So glad we've moved away from this product.

Pros

The dashboard when it works; but required a Jungo architech to fix it or recover api feeds very time.

Cons

you have to go to support for everything and they charge you.

Response from Jungo

We're sorry to hear that Jungo did not meet your expectations, Wendy. Our support team is more than happy to jump on a screen share and teach our users how to use Jungo's features. However, if you just want it done for you, then it would be a paid customization. If you have any additional feedback, feel free to email [email protected]

Amanda

We love Jungo

We have a great experience and its our one system we use that we rarely have a problem with

Pros

I love the customizable reports! It helps us stay in front of our buyers and realtors.

Cons

I wish we could integrate rules and flows from different pages (using transaction element to change something on the main contact page)

Response from Jungo

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Amanda! We love to hear that Jungo helps you stay in front of your buyers and realtors. We can't wait to continue working with you.

Replied 26/09/2022
Heather

Jungo and Residential Mortgage

All information is in one place, the team works together in synchrony.

Pros

I really appreciate the ability to see and track our whole pipeline. In additions, assigning tasks and tracking my tasks and the teams tasks.

Cons

Sometimes it takes a while to get new things set up and working properly.

Response from Jungo

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Heather! We love to hear that you love Jungo's features and we look forward to continue working together.

Rodney

Game Changer

This CRM has saved us so much time. And working as a team it is so important to have to stay organized.

Pros

This software is a must have for any mortgage professional. A little tedious to get going but once youre up and running it is amazing. The staff are awesome as well to help get you there.

Cons

Customization is a bit tough and we are finding it is taking a long time to hear back on some of the requests. Overall, the team is great and helpful.

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your kind words! If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at [email protected].

Rod

Reviewed on 27/09/2022

Not sure what you are looking for in this box

This is my CRM and if I had someone to devote full time to it and learn it, I would be much happier. It's really not designed for one person to learn and implement

Pros

Flexibility. Anything you can think of for it to do, it can do.

Cons

Implementation and use. Difficult if you're not a software programmer to make it do all the things it can. You need a consultant to be successful with it.

Michelle

Unexpectedly User Friendly , Even If You've Never Used It Before

Pros

The ability to customize your CRM is unbelievable. There's so much that you can do to ensure that it fits your business needs. They have so many resources available to help you find the solution to any issues you run into throughout the process.

Cons

I wish there were more videos on flows and articles with field options for workflows. Not all of the workflows will execute the way they are expected but it's like figuring out a puzzle. You need to find the right piece.

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Jungo. Thank you for your honest feedback, we are happy to hear that you enjoy Jungo and all of its capabilities. If you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at [email protected].

Ryan

Reviewed on 7/07/2020

Worst Customer Service experience of my life

Worst customer service experience I've had for a product I paid for.

Pros

I love'd all the potential this software had once on boarding and set up would of been completed but that never happen. Due to horrible customer service and poor follow through on promises of staff.

Cons

Customer service and set up team. Extremely unorganized and no internal communication or accountability

Response from Jungo

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about Jungo and we are deeply sorry to hear that your experience with our customer service team was not positive. Please let us know how we can help you at this time, and if you would like to share any other feedback, please email us at [email protected].

Replied 21/07/2020