About EngageBay

EngageBay is an integrated marketing, sales, support and CRM solution designed to help small to midsize enterprises acquire, engage and convert website visitors into customers. The cloud-based platform lets businesses use...

Browse EngageBay Reviews

Matthew M. Matthew M.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 20/10/2020

8 Month use Review

Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

Pros

The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Cons

Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Replied 21/10/2020
Hafizah S. Hafizah S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 10/08/2021

Everything under one roof

Pros

EngageBay cover all of any business needs, from task managing to customer support platform. I mainly use it to collaborate on task and project. It comes with good communication hub that let us to have a quick and swift connection between us to discuss on the task and project.

Cons

As this software is packed full with features, it can be quite confusing to use it for the first time, and to choose the correct tool that i need to running the project objective that i has planned. The manual guide is not too detail and not very helpful for me.

Natalie W. Natalie W.
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 26/08/2021

It does everything

A delight - the service is incredible

Pros

We were looking for something to co-ordinate our marketing and CRM. I tried many products such as HubSpot but they were bloated with features I did not need and also were way too expensive once you want to be more sophisticated. I trialled a number or products but this was by the far the best for us and our needs. We needed much more data segmentation, more automations, web analytics all in one place. Also the chat service has been incredible, it has been like having a personal consultant. I highly recommend and I have tried and used many CRM's and marketing tools.

Cons

I haven't found one yet. I know that sound ridiculous but for the price it has exceeded all my expecations.

Jumplead, HubSpot CRM and Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay

I needed more marketing and automation features.

Service, cost and features

Top EngageBay Alternatives

Davina L. Davina L.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 2/03/2021

Finally, the Right Solution to Grow My Business!

Pros

The all-in-one feature is the best for me. Having all client information and tracking results from marketing in the same place really is beneficial! The user interface is attractive and easy enough to set your business up in a very short amount of time with not a lot of effort.

Cons

I feel as if some sort of interactive tutorials versus going to YouTube videos to learn would really up the level of this application even more! While it is fairly easy to use, there are times when I wonder if there are specific features without quickly being able to determine if that is true or not. There is a technical assistance feature that is very responsive, so this really is not a big con. I am managing just fine.

• Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 16/04/2019

EngageBay - an app for all apps to reach your customers

Pros

Are use EngageBay for most things that include a sales pipeline, CRM, Appointment scheduling, and task management. It is amazing that one app can truly do as much as this application can do. What puts this application above many others has is the customer support they receive from the developers. First off they’re always releasing new features. These features are almost always stable. Second, the features really enhance the product themselves… They don’t just become loaded features that aren’t related like some other apps do. I’m excited to see you with this application can go, since it’s newer than most.

Cons

I think I am so excited to see where I can go, that the only thing I like least is waiting for all of the awesome updates

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We would be sending a weekly newsletter sharing all the updates.

Replied 17/04/2019
Samad S. Samad S.

Reviewed on 10/11/2021

Perfect.

Amazing tool to help you track,promote and manage your leads.

Pros

Simple and smooth. Easy to use and effective.

Cons

None right now. But the limit of 100emails per day was a bit difficult to adjust to. Now that it's sorted I don't have any issues.

HubSpot CRM Integration for Jira

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay

I am getting hubspot like features at an affordable price.
Debra L. Debra L.

Reviewed on 13/10/2021

Comprehnsive andy Easy to Use

Easy to use.

Pros

Comprehensive features list, can do almost any marketing and sales related task.

Cons

No searchable help section within the program.

Nikunjkumar C. Nikunjkumar C.

Reviewed on 9/10/2020

Excellent experience

Pros

Easy to train new staff on functionality

Cons

All good, Nothing much.
most features are good to use

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Nikunj

Replied 26/10/2020
Kernan M. Kernan M.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 15/12/2018

Clean interface and Support very responsive...

So far so good. I feel that all my lead generation activities will be taken cared of.

Pros

So far the functions available are all a must for a marketer... Contacts, Forms, Landing Pages and Email Campaigns/Automation => all you need to gowth hack any business. The landing page creator is what I like most - all is just drag and drop and no technical knowledge required.

Cons

There was one instance that my account was suddenly downgraded to a free plan... But the support team was fast enough to upgrade my account back in just a few minutes. So far I do not see any red flags.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks Kernan for your feedback. We are pleased to have clients like you who are keeping us motivated in improving the platform constantly.

Replied 22/12/2018
Michael L. Michael L.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 15/11/2019

Best CRM Software I Have Worked With!

CRM system that takes care of all your needs and with the great support from the Engagebay Team.
Fast, efficient, effective and easy to manage. Really is the all-in-one marketing tool that most companies should be utilising.

Pros

1. Easy to navigate
2. Easy to manage
3. Highly efficient and effective software
4. Great CRM to use for Marketing, Sales and Lead Generation
5. Easy to integrate so many pieces together just using the right tags
So much emphasis on the finer and in-depth detail which is key

Cons

No cons whatsoever! Highly recommend to other companies looking for the all-in-one marketing tool and to create Lead Gen.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks Michael for sharing your feedback.

Replied 18/11/2019
Jan patrick T. Jan patrick T.

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

A great automation tool with a competitive price

Support is number one pros for Engagebay, specially for the non-techy person like me they are always available to assist you if you get stuck, reps are very cool guys behind Engagebay.

Pros

Most basic and advance tools you need in your online business is inside Engagebay, from lead generation, email marketing, page builder, CRM (alternative for Hubspot and Infusionsoft) and my most favorite is the marketing automations.

Cons

It's a brand new software so there are still needs to be improve specially on the page builder part.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on improving the platform and adding more features.

Replied 12/12/2018
Krishnakumar V. Krishnakumar V.

Reviewed on 17/09/2021

Awesome and affordable email marketing tool

Pros

Engage bay is all in one solution for managing your data as CRM and do powerful email marketing campaigns. engagebay is much affordable as compare to any tools with same features.

Cons

Personalisation codes to personalise the email template with data in a sheet or form.

Manjeet M. Manjeet M.

Reviewed on 22/07/2021

Best serivce

Very Good

Pros

I have tried this and am very happy . It is easy to integrate with apps.

Cons

No issue found yet easy to use no bug issue during usage.

Peter S. Peter S.

Reviewed on 23/11/2021

Excellent

Pros

Complete product with all a company needs for increase your online sales

Cons

None so far, it os over complete must try this

Vincent K. Vincent K.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Reviewed on 23/11/2021

Congratulation to EngageBay

Pros

I am amazed by all the features that EngageBay as to offert and the AMAZING online support. The team is very helpful.

Cons

So far I couldn't find any Cons to this solution. All works very well.

• Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 11/05/2021

Engage bay CRM

Really easy yo use, perfect for tacking deals and clients.

Pros

The support was incredible, help us a lot to setup the different automatisation.

Cons

Automatisation a little hard to setup by yourself.

Reviewed on 3/12/2018

Amazing!!

Pros

It’s everythink a growth hacker profissional would like to have

Cons

It’s hard to edit email Templates and landing pages

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the feedback. Our goal is to make EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Replied 10/12/2018
Jasmin Q. Jasmin Q.
  • Industry: Wholesale
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 12/11/2021

customer service is superb

customer service is very helpful and patient, this is a big plus point when making decision to purchase a service as you will need this along the way. I have been trying different marketing software and engagebay is my choice.

Pros

I will explore and should update..............

Paul T. Paul T.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 13/12/2018

Promising Startup for CRM and marketing automation

I would be happy to recommend this tool to my clients.

Pros

I like how they give you access to all these marketing and CRM/sales features in one dashboard. It could easily replace a number of other tools you are using right now. Pricing is fair for what you get too and I also really like the file repository feature that bigger marketing teams will really appreciate.

Cons

Landing page templates are very limited at the moment

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more landing page templates.

Replied 17/12/2018
Daniel B. Daniel B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 7/02/2019

Excellent

Excellent.

Pros

Easy of Use. - seems to be ahead of the other programs that I have used in the past.

Cons

NO SMS Function However I have been told this is coming soon

Response from EngageBay

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the feedback. SMS option is already added to the platform.

Replied 20/02/2019
Elías G. Elías G.

Reviewed on 18/11/2021

Affordable and feature rich

Pros

The interface works very fast and it has a lot of features. The free plan is great and the paid plans are on low prices.

Cons

It has so many features that some of them are not complete enough. Also, the user interface is not at the level of other competitors.

Mariano E. Mariano E.

Reviewed on 30/08/2021

Glad I found and chose Engagebay

We were using Mailchimp for a few years and paying quite a lot for the very simple use of sending mailings. We then discovered Engagebay and can now benefit of all these amazing features for a much cheaper price.

Pros

All in one solution. We can handle our email marketing, our sales and our support in the same tool, thus keeping all information fully centralized and attached to the client.

Cons

Misses a few improvements that will make navigation more comfortable, but so far experience has been great.

Cameron N. Cameron N.

Reviewed on 6/10/2020

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

Pros

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Cons

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging.

We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

Replied 13/10/2020
Marcello M. Marcello M.

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

A Magic wand

I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Pros

Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Cons

Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates.
Missing Social Software Analytics

Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud, Pipedrive and Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay

Features, dashboards.

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay

Flexibility, pricing model, all in one, Sales, Marketing and Support... no need to have lots of tools.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review Marcello.

Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days.

We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

Replied 12/11/2020
Joel N. Joel N.

Reviewed on 27/05/2019

Meet the amazing Marketing Solution

Whether you're a start-up business or a small business that is already on the go, this tool is just efficient for marketing as it saves you time in marketing. It's automation and landing page feature are excellent!

Pros

First, its platform is simple and easy to use. With the landing page builder, you can perform tasks such as URL importation. Also, you can make any landing page depending on your needs.

Secondly, the platform has both automation and landing page on the same place. So, if your business involves a lot of emailing, then you are definitely going to find this useful. It will save you an incredible amount of time when marketing.

There's also the option of having EngageBay Marketing customized to best fit your needs. So if you need changes of any sort, you don't have to worry about the tool's flexibility. Also, the customer service is excellent. If you encounter any problem, you will be assisted accordingly.

For a small business, this tool does pretty much everything required by teams.

Cons

They need to make some improvements to the email templates.

Response from EngageBay

Thanks for the review. We are adding more email templates and should be available in few weeks.

Replied 29/05/2019