About Thryv

Thryv is an all-in-one business management solution designed to help small businesses with essential business functions. With Thryv, business owners can expand their online presence, improve any customer relationship, and...

Browse Thryv Reviews

Neta W. Neta W.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 29/04/2021

THRYV is helping my business grow

Thryv and the staff has been amazing in helping me get my small business off the ground (during a ppandemic!). Every day I learn something new. I believe it is going to further assist in growing and maintaining my business.

Pros

Thryv is easy to set up and use. The training and customer service are the best I have found. They are very attentive, even reaching out to me to make sure I am getting the most from my system. I am so pleased that I can post to ALL my social media sites at once and set up my posts for the future. I am pleased that my birthday greetings are also automated and that I can schedule special "announcments" and campaigns.

Cons

There are some functions that I don't use in my business and I feel they clutter my dashboard.

Salesforce Service Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

I felt that Sales Force did not meet my needs and Thryv was the best value.

Response from Thryv

Hi Neta, thank you for this review and for making our day! We are proud to hear that the Thryv software and team are helping you with your business. We always say it is the little things that impress your customers and the automated birthday shoutouts put that extra little touch to connecting with them. Whenever you need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Replied 30/04/2021
Jenny L. Jenny L.
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 26/01/2020

Poor Customer Support, still withdraw full price from your account even though they said not

I had to reach out to their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about 1+ years ago in order to get my website fix because they keep on pushing from one team to another. I have been frustrated with their unprofessional customer services since 2017 and I'm about to send another email to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about this ridiculous charge of $199. This is a scam and rip-off from their customers who decided to leave.

Pros

If you have a full-time staff to use this software to run your business then it should be okay.

Cons

1. You need to constantly check your website because you know when they mess it up to become a blank page. You will not get an easy resolution from their CSR without a request to speak with the manager.

2. If you terminate the agreement earlier then they hold you accountable to pay them until the term expired. On the other hand, when the term is expired and they continue to charge you month-to-monthly without giving you the courtesy email to let you know about the term being the change.

3. I was 3 or 4 days into the new month and request to terminate because my contract has been expired for I don't even know how long. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] promised me that she will wave the 1-time pro-rate fee that give me the weekend to retrieve all the emails that I need and forward it to my Google account. That was a lied and on Monday I got charge for the full-price $199. I have appeal with my bank and call Thryv, they have the nerve to tell me that they are not going to refund the charge. If you are looking then stay away from Thryv.

Response from Thryv

Hey Jenny! Very sorry for all the trouble! I sent your concerns over to our Client Care Escalations team! They'll be getting back to you as soon as possible! Please let us know what else we can assist you with. -Chandlor

Replied 20/04/2020
Garrett B. Garrett B.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 25/08/2020

A Huge Help for Small Businesses

Thryv launched my company and helped me grow to a place where I needed more specific software to meet my growing needs. I couldn't have imagined a better way to launch my business.

Pros

I love how Thryv puts all the major pieces of software automation for a small business into one location that is easily accessible via a web browser or app. For small business owners who also work in the field, the Thryv App is critical to continue switching out the technician and manager hats.

Cons

Thryv is a great piece of software but, because it is built for a generic audience, lacks features necessary for some specific industries. For me in pest control, there are a lot of pieces of Thryv that would make me want to use it as my primary system; however, because it is missing a couple critical pieces of data that I need to collect (like weather when we are spraying and pesticides we apply), I needed to buy another system which I use more than Thryv.

FieldRoutes and GorillaDesk

Reasons for Switching to Thryv

Thryv met my early needs better than either, but I need to use PestRoutes as well now that my company has grown because it offers some mission critical technology that Thryv doesn't, and likely will never, offer because Thryv is not specific to my industry.

Response from Thryv

Hey Garrett, thank you for your feedback, we are excited that you are enjoying Thryv! Our team is always open to feedback. On your Thryv dashboard, you'll see the feedback button in the bottom right-hand corner. Let us know what you would need to make the system work for your industry. We look forward to hearing your ideas.
- Gabe

Replied 28/08/2020

Top Thryv Alternatives

• Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 9/08/2020

Yes, You Can Do It All

I now have the ability to see what is happening with my business under one roof. Like a wheel, there still may be addition spokes, but Thryv is the hub. It is the command center.

Pros

You can run your business on a single, intuitive platform with all the support you could want. The website design team is a huge value.

Cons

So much to learn, so little time. This is a powerful platform giving you all the arms you need to handle all the hats you wear as a small business owner. This thing is a beast for capability. It's worth the time & effort to become its master.

Response from Thryv

Hi, we are glad to hear that you are enjoying Thryv! Our software comes with many features, and the great thing is that it's here when you're ready for it. If you need any help, please call into our free, 24-hour Thryv support line. Our Thryv Service Specialists are available and ready to assist! - Gabe

Replied 18/08/2020
Gordon W. Gordon W.

Reviewed on 22/05/2020

Awesome experience!

My overall experience with Thryv has been great! From the regional contact that reached out to me explaining and showing me how Thryv could change the way I am able to advertise and support my business. To every appointment with the web support to the on boarding support has been so easy, they make sure you have what you need, if your not comfortable yet, they book another follow up appointment with you. Truly they are there for you!! Thryv is definitely customer orientated!
I recommend their services every chance I get!

Pros

This software is very user friendly, even for those a little technically challenged like myself.
With a little practice I now use it daily. I am a tow truck driver, so accessing and using the app
mobile was critical for me.
The value of being able to create customer, the estimate, & receipt on the fly has made my life easier!
The ability for the program to send a "leave review" reminder is also important to me.

Cons

Integrating Thryv into my daily use for my business has been pretty easy as I did things by hand before.
I can not think of anything I like least about this software so far.

Response from Thryv

Hi Gordon! I'm so glad Thryv has been able to help manage your towing services! Please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns. We're here to help! -Chandlor

Replied 26/05/2020
Christopher L. Christopher L.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 2/03/2021

Awesome All In One Software

Pros

Thryv is just plain great. I love the functionality with appointment setting, invoicing, taking payments and much more. Being able to do everything in one program is perfect for our small business.

Cons

We found that there is really only one thing that we do not like and that is the cost. For a very small startup (only 2 of us) the price is very expensive for the better features.

Response from Thryv

Hey Christopher, thank you for this great review. We are excited to hear that Thryv's features are helping you run your business. Our goal is to help make the most out of your investment, any time you need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line, 844-998-4798, our Thryv Service Specialists are available and ready to help.

Also, please join our Facebook group High-Thryver's. You can talk with other clients to get ideas on how to utilize Thryv even more and stay up to date on our latest enhancements. - Gabe

Replied 4/03/2021
Laurel G. Laurel G.
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 4/08/2020

Let's Make Music!

I started with Dex.com in 2012 when we opened our non-profit music school. We did a little comparison, and love who we've got. With a business as small and personal as mine, we enjoy dealing with "friends"!

Pros

I just ask, and you do it for me! I was So clueless when we started an online presentation.

Cons

It took a while to understand the new language/words to use to communicate online. Thankfully, my board of directors knew what you were talking about!

Response from Thryv

Hi Laurel. Thanks for the great review. We know when first diving into a new software product, it can be very overwhelming! Thanks for sharing your positive experience with us! Remember, you can contact our friendly Customer Support team anytime! We're happy to help. -Chandlor

Replied 5/08/2020
Greg S. Greg S.
  • Industry: Plastics

Reviewed on 23/07/2020

Thryv after one year of use

Pros

The best part of Thryv for our company is storing all of our customer information, keeping up with the sales pipeline, email blasts and social media. We also changed our website over from a previous company and we couldn't be happier with the change! I can edit and add anything I need, directly from Thryv. If I ever have any issues, customer service and my local rep are there to help in a timely manner.

Cons

There isn't one such thing that I dislike, but there are a lot of functions that we don't use. I wish you could custom choose which options you want to use.

Response from Thryv

Hi Greg, we appreciate your feedback! I'm glad to hear you've been enjoying Thryv and that it's had such a positive impact on your company. For a more customized plan, reach out to our Demand Team at 844-998-4798 for further help with that! -Chandlor

Replied 24/07/2020
Rosemary F. Rosemary F.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 13/05/2020

What a relief

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were AWESOME!!! Working with them to help me get this off the ground has been incredible. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] coaching and insight was the motivation I needed to assist me with rebranding my business with a new logo and showing me all the great ways to reach my customer base. It’s the first product I love using and cannot wait to connect it to my website.

Pros

When you own your own company you have a tendency to buy a bunch of products to handle your day to day to reach your customers. However this product is one stop shopping to care of your business needs in one CRM. I have less stress, more flexibility and the ease of communicating with my customers.

Cons

The Social Media moves a little slow when you click on it but once you are in it it’s great.

Response from Thryv

Hey Rosemary! That's awesome to hear. I'm so glad Thryv's been able to help Dreamcatcher Travel navigate these areas of business! Let us know how we can continue to best be of service. -Chandlor

Replied 14/05/2020
Jennifer M. Jennifer M.

Reviewed on 13/08/2019

Central client organization

Customer care is constantly improving and more customers are being reached via the means that they choose. We don't want to hassle our clients, and now we can give them options or send them messages how they choose to receive them. And they can send us anything and we can keep it all together in their online "folder". We haven't use the invoicing yet, but it is something we are looking at implementing.

Pros

We find the client portal features extremely useful and easy to use. The template marketing emails for new clients helps us reach out to more clients automatically without having to write up individual emails, we can customize it and set it up to send.

Cons

Uploading client contact information was a little problematic but we figured it out.

Cheryl S. Cheryl S.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 2/06/2020

Enjoying the flexibility to stay visible and keep a better client relationships

It has made being visible on social media really easy.

Pros

I love the fact it helps with automatic posting to social Media and ability to customize automatic contact with clients.

Cons

It is complicated and I think we need another scheduled training on the ways to use the program.

Response from Thryv

Hey Cheryl. We appreciate your review! I'm glad Thryv is helping you manage your day-to-day routine. Please feel free to contact our customer support team at any time. They're ready to help walk you through any issues, questions or concerns you may have. Thanks for the feedback! -Chandlor

Replied 8/06/2020
Shanna S. Shanna S.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 5/01/2021

Great Company to partner with for any small business

All of my partners at Thryv are great to work with. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] my account manager understand my business and helps make my business sucessful.

Pros

The software is easy to use and goes with me everywhere.

Cons

Customizing the txt sent to customers is not easy to find in the setting features.

Response from Thryv

Hi Shanna, thank you for this great review! It is exciting to hear how Thryv is making it easier to do business with your customers. Anytime you need assistance, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line, and our team will be ready to review and assist you in any way we can! - Gabe

Replied 11/01/2021
Dawn C. Dawn C.

Reviewed on 13/11/2018

We work with Thryv.

I am very satisfied with the product and the company. We use Thryv heavily in our business.

Pros

It has everything that a small business needs, but sometimes they need some help learning all that Thryv does, getting it set up, running their email/text campaigns, interfacing with their website, managing their social media posts through Thryv - that's what we help with.
As a technical/database person throughout my career in corporate America, I highly recommend this product.

Cons

Customer service was not able to answer complicated questions until I asked for a supervisor and that only works during normal business hours. But then I got my answers.

Response from Thryv

Hello Dawn,

Be assured that we're constantly training our employees and working to improve Thryv to ensure the best possible experience for our clients. Thank you for providing your feedback.

- Ed

Replied 13/12/2018
Marc W. Marc W.
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 26/07/2018

The Best App Out There.

I run my whole business now from this software.

Pros

User friendly and customer support. I use it for estimates, invoices, payments with Braintree and it's calendar is fantastic- automated text messages to my clients in the mornings is really cool.

Cons

I thought the price was high but after I've seen the ROI, it's the best investment I've ever made.

Response from Thryv

Hi Marc,

We're very happy to know how satisfied you are with Thryv! Thank you so much for choosing to be a valued client and for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide your feedback!

- Ed

Replied 30/07/2018
Jaisson N. Jaisson N.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 29/06/2019

Amazing Service

I am not the easiest person to get n touch with. My Thryv Rep is a huge part of why I bought Thryv. He drops in on a weekly and basis and we get to work on the Thryv together and he helps keep me accountable. Thanks to him and thanks Thryv for making my business life easier.

Pros

This software gives me the ability to utilize all of my day to day business tools in one platform. My Thryv Rep helps keep me informed and shows me on a weekly basis how to use a new feature every week. Most recently we set up the Competitor watch which is a great addition to my Thryv portal.

Cons

Thryv is a great tool, and I just need to incorporate it into my schedule. I can think of no cons at this time.

Lisa V. Lisa V.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 8/07/2021

One-Stop-Thryv-Shop

The people with whom I have been dealing, have been incredibly knowledgable and professional. If they don't know an answer, they are quick to find someone on the team that can help out.

Pros

The idea that everything we need to successfully run our business, is all taken care of in one place, is such a relief and a time-saver!!

Cons

When I had a training for my users, they felt there was wayyy too much information that they did not need and did not pertain to them.

Response from Thryv

Hi Lisa, thank you for your review and valuable feedback. We always let our clients know that you don't need to know all the features at the beginning. Use what you need and when you become an expert at that, start dabbling with the other features. Other clients we have spoken with are always surprised how useful something they originally did not need came in handy. As always, if you need assistance or a refresher, call our Free 24-Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Replied 12/07/2021
Tina C. Tina C.

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

More Options

I love the idea that I have one spot that I can get everything done and have the support .

Pros

That I can send invoices and that they get the cliental. I have past issues in the where I would use
other programs and for some reason they would not get them.

Cons

I wish there would be an option where there could be a electronic check could be an option for the clients.

Jamie L. Jamie L.
  • Industry: Furniture
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 2/01/2020

I want to say thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for persuading us to select Thryve and then serve as an amazingly positive and productive resource during the on-boarding process. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is clearly a talented professional. She asked the right questions, displayed genuine empathy towards our business challenges, and offered winning solutions. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is becoming our positive difference!

Pros

The service I have received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been top notch. The web design assistance has been outstanding, our product is really coming together. Not being a tech guy but understanding we needed this to move our organization forward, I can't be more please with the offerings and customization. This is super simple to use!

Cons

two small things.. multiple reminders on appointments, not really necessary for our group and you can't opt out. the other is currently the email campaigns cannot be customized to our name email, it has a no reply thrive address.

Response from Thryv

Hi Jamie! We're so glad you've enjoyed Thryv! We've enjoyed having you as a valued client. Thanks for the positive review! Reach out if you ever need anything.

Replied 17/04/2020
Kimber K. Kimber K.

Reviewed on 5/12/2020

Not able to fully manage a business

I wanted to love thryv so much because it does offer a lot! The marketing was amazing. But at the end of the day, thryv was priced too high and did not offer the things necessary to run my business.

Pros

I liked the layout, ease of use as far as scheduling clients and the online booking options. The staff permissions and customization of those permissions, were useful.

Cons

Could not add tips to a service. Could not schedule multiple services for a single client at one time. Client could only schedule one service. Could not add services to checkout which made keeping track of services received was impossible. Did not offer the options needed to run daily reports.

Response from Thryv

Hi Kimber, thank you for your review and feedback. Thryv is always looking for ways to improve for our clients. One of the ways we have improved is by having a new payment system, Thryv Pay, that allows your clients to tip for your service and receive payments quicker by using ACH payments.

As we continue to improve, we will take your feedback to our team. We always hate to lose a client, but we hope to earn your business in the future. - Gabe

Replied 8/12/2020
Brent D. Brent D.
  • Used for Free Trial

Reviewed on 18/02/2020

Very deceptive model

Thryv provides customer support services for many websites. Unfortunately the customer service they provide to customers is very deceptive. Many of Thryv's underlying customers are websites that offer free business directory listings on their website, a benefit to their site by having a full list of businesses, however, Thryv makes it very difficult to add your business to the site unless choosing one of their paid options. Thryv requires customers to call, and connects callers to their sales department that will refuse to sign you up to list on the directory for free. Only after haggling back and forth will they connect you to their "Customer Support" department to find additional steps to be listed for free.

Pros

none. my experience with Thryv was not good.

Cons

Response from Thryv

Thanks for your feedback, Brent! I'm very sorry you had such an unsatisfactory experience. I want to remedy this situation! I've located your account and contacted Client Claim Escalations. Someone on their team will be contacting you soon. Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. Again, I deeply apologize. -Chandlor

Replied 20/04/2020
Jennifer W. Jennifer W.

Reviewed on 8/07/2021

Thryv for Nonprofits

Pros

End to end solutions for all aspects of business.

Cons

Customer support is clunky, mostly not helpful.

Response from Thryv

Hi Jennifer, thank you for your review and feedback. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying Thryv so far. If you could, please go to our Facebook to send us a message with the details of your experience so far with our Customer Service. We have high standards for our Customer Service and would like to give you a more enjoyable experience. - Gabe

Replied 12/07/2021
Shay S. Shay S.

Reviewed on 18/12/2018

A tremendous help!

First, the support staff for Thryv is fantastic. They were very thorough from the beginning and the design team truly made my website vision a reality. Our website now better reflects our business.

The social media feature is somewhat limited with individual posts being limited to so few pictures. Aside from that, we are able to sit down and schedule all of our social content for months at a time...spend a few hours once a quarter and we can have daily posts to the sites already.

We are definitely looking forward to exploring more features Thryv has to offer.

Pros

Centralized process for the social media and website.

Cons

You are limited to 4 pictures to upload to Facebook and Twitter and you are limited to 1 photo for Instagram.

Response from Thryv

Hello Shay,

Thank you for choosing Thryv and allowing our all-in-one software to help your business grow and succeed. We appreciate your feedback!

- DexYP

Replied 30/01/2019
Kathy C. Kathy C.

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

Great for Our Small Business

The pros definitely outweigh the cons with this program. I say at least once a week, "Man, I just really love Thryv". Seriously recommend.

Pros

We use the calendar and client list the most. We also like seeing our current FB ads in the Social Content part. We also love being able to send and receive text messages using our business landline. VERY convenient for us and our customers. Phone app is nice too because I check my upcoming appointments from anywhere.

Cons

The cost for the ads running. Our rep said it will take a couple months to see a difference, but we don't seem to be reaching many prospective clients yet with those ads.

Response from Thryv

Hi Kathy,

Thank you very much for the glowing review and recommendation. It means a lot to us when we hear how satisfied a client is with Thryv!

- Ed

Replied 30/01/2019
Shane L. Shane L.

Reviewed on 18/01/2019

Good and easy to use

Great experience, I'd recommend them!

Pros

Love the website editor! It is very easy to use.

Cons

Some problems could have been solved faster.

Response from Thryv

Hello Shane,

We can't thank you enough for allowing Thryv the opportunity to help your business be successful.

- DexYP

Replied 31/01/2019

Reviewed on 21/03/2021

The best path to help your business to success

Out process to recruit people has improved dramatically thanks to thyrv. We not only use email marketing but also exploit social media with thyrv features.

Pros

Fantastic email integration and good tools CRM like to recruit prospects and find new talent

Cons

Some of team believe the product is still expensive and might want to see new features. However, we the software implementation was greatly satisfactory

Response from Thryv

Hello, thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave this great review, we appreciate it! It is great to hear that your business is enjoying the email integration and our new CRM enhancements. Thryv is constantly evolving and will continue to have enhancements in the next year. Whenever you need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Replied 31/03/2021