Skedda Reviews

Visit Website

About Skedda

Skedda is a leading global desk management and hybrid work platform, serving over 12,000 customers and nearly two million users, including IBM, Siemens, Mercedes-Benz, and Harvard University. We are defining the future of the...

Browse Skedda Reviews

Kata
Kata

Reviewed on 29/01/2018

Made my life much easier... Even the free version is great, going to upgrade to full access...

It saves me a lot of time and gives freedom and autonomy to the users of my office spaces. Also frees me from the manual work of making the monthly user time and cost lists. Gives more air of professionalism to my little business of renting out spaces for fellow therapists and coaches. What I also like very much is that I can easily check what is happening with the bookings in differnet views, by spaces or by users. I don't have good technical skills but this quite sofisticated software fits me perfectly.

Pros

Ease of use, good structure, fool-proof, prompt and great client support. It feels that you are looked after and supported fully by a very knowledgeable stuff which means so much if you don't want to spend ages learning a system. Good visual design and the users started booking without asking questions all the time so I guess they like it too. Love the possibility of making lists, this also helps a lot. I can whole-heartedly recommend Skedda for smaller businesses as well!

Cons

If there is something that would be: I would like to use in an application format making it maybe easier to use on a mobile phone. But I guess it is soon to come :-))

Rodney

Reviewed on 9/08/2019

Great Software! Easy to use! Simple and Functional !

Excellent. Great customer service. Responsive and friendly

Pros

ease of use. functional. very user friendly. obvious and clear.

Cons

does not have certain features like setting quotas on usage

Response from Skedda

Thanks for the great review! And some good news, we launched booking quotas 2 weeks ago. As a much-requested feature, we're delighted to now offer quotas, configurable by time, bookable space and user tag!

Replied 12/08/2019
Fran
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Used for Free Trial

Reviewed on 20/03/2018

Community centre crisis!

Pros

It's free and looked much more user-friendly than Bookeo.

Cons

I couldn't set up the 3 basic timeslots we needed - am, pm and evening for different time periods 5 hours, 5 hours, 6 hours. Whatever conditions I set I couldn't get them to appear. It would just let me book any old time length slot. We also have a complicated pricing structure with different slots costing different amounts on different days. This wouldn't feed through either. Also when I fed the app through onto our Squarespace site it wasn't clear to users what they had to do. They wouldn't know how to drag the space without a tutorial. The calendar didn't look clear either, it was too big. Also, we have a 24 hour booking slot for the hall and this couldn't be set up either. It just wasn't intuitive. And I couldn't find any help function for the areas I needed. The YouTube video focussed on the easy bits.

Response from Skedda

Hey Fran! So sorry to hear you didn't have a good experience setting things up. Sounds like the system would be able to do all the things you mentioned, maybe just with a helping hand! Please get back in touch any time if you're still in the market for a solution.

Replied 14/04/2018

Top Skedda Alternatives

Bashkim
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 12/01/2022

A must have product backed by fantastic and supportive employees!

We managed to use Skedda to solve the room booking system as an alternative to what was the process which was booking through excel which was inefficient. My experience with Skedda has been made so easy through the help of their staff which I feel all deserve lots of credit. I mainly spoke to two people called [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and they were both excellent. They answered any questions I had and there were quite a few as I wanted it to operate as perfectly as it could and they did so with no qualms. Always so professional and great to receive help from so I wanted to add how great they were!

Pros

The features on the software were incredibly easy to navigate for both the individual setting the framework up and also the Users and there hasn't been much difficulty aside from asking a few questions to staff to see how much we can do with the features. Through the help of staff I have been able to efficiently utilise the software in such a way that it functions without much attention which is great as it has actually increased productivity by not diverting my time away from my role to look after the software and making sure it runs correctly. If I were to pick one thing I liked most about the software it would definitely be how user friendly it is. I love the fact that people can join and although we do offer the opportunity to discuss how to use it through messages it isn't really needed as it is so easy to get on with!

Cons

The only con I can think of was when trying to navigate the payment process feature. The way it is set up through the order method of 'if this' or 'when this is met' was fairly hard to utilise exactly how I needed it. However, there are always alternatives for example I simply export the usage to an excel sheet and manually invoice which doesn't take much time and works great so It did not make me have an issue with the software at all!

Response from Skedda

Hi there, Bashkim!

Wow - what an amazing review! What more can we say? So encouraging!

From hearing that the Skedda platform increased productivity and removed booking hassles by freeing your team from the spreadsheet, to the fact that we were the standout platform amongst 15-20 others, to hearing that our success team members were so supportive to you, this is all so amazing!

We so value your support, and hope to continue in helping you manage your spaces in a way that helps you and your team tackle the things that really matter at your organization.

Replied 14/01/2022
Faith
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Reviewed on 27/11/2023

My Experience With Skedda

Pros

I like the visitor management features
It makes room booking easy as well as scheduling
I like that it supports use of mobile devices and booking can be done online

Cons

I have not experienced problems worth bring to attention

• Industry: Industrial Automation

Reviewed on 12/05/2019

Manage your meeting room bookings through Skedda

Pros

We have been using Skedda to manage our interview and meeting room schedules. In the past, this was handled by the receptionist and would be done using paper and pen. Now, the respective users are managing their own room bookings. These are the strengths of Skedda:

1) All online and completely paperless. As I mentioned above, we would be printing weekly calendars on paper and filling these out for each meeting room. We have saved so many trees with Skedda.
2) Creates accountability for employees. In the past, rooms would be booked in advance only for the user to back out. No one would have known about this. Now, if a room is booked but no one is there at the scheduled time, we can question and find out who is wasting our resources.
3) Skedda has freed up the time of our receptionist. She can now do more value added work such as guiding walk-ins.

Cons

Skedda can improve by adding a free-form time interval option to the scheduler. The intervals are currently done in 15 minutes which is too rigid for me.

Response from Skedda

Thanks so much for such a helpful review! Great feedback on smaller incremental / granularity times on the scheduler - we'll reach out with any developments on this front.

Replied 27/05/2019
  • Industry: Libraries

Reviewed on 6/10/2018

No fuss room booking

Working with Skedda has been great. It saves us tons of time.

Pros

I oversee a library system. Throughout our locations, we have meeting rooms that are available to the public. Previously, we had to book this over the phone on an Outlook calendar. Skedda saves us time by allowing our customers to book the rooms themselves. It's simple and straightforward- it does this one thing very well. Our meeting rooms are now booked constantly, with little time needed from staff.

Cons

Customizing it took a little bit of time. That's a plus, too, however, as we were able to configure it to look just how we wanted it to. Just took a bit of time.

Eduardo
Eduardo

Reviewed on 25/01/2018

Great For Small Business!

The easiest way to share common spaces in your company, specially inhouse meetings.

Pros

The easy of use and configuration, the customize section has all the things you need for small business.

Cons

Some tools are for Space Rentals as the main core, but not for small business, for example for charging some USD's for each Space.

Reviewed on 14/05/2020

Skedda for booking rooms!

It's been fantastic as I said everything has now moved online.

Pros

I love how Skedda has made booking rooms online. We used to have an office personnel with pen and paper who would book for us. Now, everything is online and everyone can see which rooms are free or not.

Cons

Skedda should have a negotiate function where someone can message one who has booked a room. They can also integrate this with calendars such as Google.

• Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 13/01/2020

Absolutely love Skedda

Pros

Absolutely love Skedda. Even when we were at the free tier, the customer service was fast and excellent. Very impressed from the start.

Cons

N/A -- Not sure what else to write here, won't let me submit.

Snezhina
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 16/12/2021

Skedda is great for straightforward needs!

Pros

It is very easy to use both for users and admins, it does it's job very well and has all the needed features to have a smooth room booking process.

Cons

If there was a possibility for two way integrtion with other apps it would be great. I mean if other apps could make changes to bookings or make bookings all together.

Response from Skedda

Hi, Snezhina!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review of Skedda! It's awesome to hear that we've made things smoother for you and your room-booking process. This is A-plus stuff for us, for sure!

We're glad to hear that our pricing proved to be value-packed for you, as well as the fact that our simplicity has been a plus for you, too!

We hope that we'll be able to continue managing your spaces as smoothly as ever, into 2022!

Thanks so much,

Karl

Reviewed on 30/12/2021

Booking system that works

Pros

We started using the free version of Skedda 3 years ago as a booking system for open outdoor beach volleyball courts in 4 different places. What we liked about Skedda was that it was really easy for new members to sign up and they could reserve court right away. It was also super easy to work with as an admin, setting up the venues and time slots, and even see how many booked over the year, and all this was in the free version.
So when we needed scheduling system for our business (indoor beach volleyball courts for customers to rent) there was no question that we took the business version of Skedda for our company.

Cons

Unfortunately Stripe which is the payment partner of Skedda does not offers service in our country, so we can not use the payment feature.

Response from Skedda

Hey, Karl!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a great review of Skedda with the world. It's so great to have a long-time user share such encouraging feedback about the platform, and we're so chuffed that you found Skedda easy to set up and a pleasure to use for your business.

Replied 7/01/2022
Alecia

Reviewed on 3/01/2022

Created safety for our Tennis club during the Covid Pandemic

We were a rather unstructured tennis club but when the Covid pandemic hit we had to start controlling access to our courts to ensure there weren't people hanging around waiting to play. I searched for a cost-effective solution for an online booking system and came across Skedda. The free usage option was great because it allowed me to freely test the system without having to pay. Items that require payment are highlighted making it a transparent system. I set up the conditions and parameters for our club in an hour or two and find it easy to make tweaks and adjustments. It is also great for collecting data on the usage of our courts. I am very happy that I found this option for our online booking system.

Pros

It was relatively easy to set up and our tennis club members (who are not very tech-savvy) have easily adopted the new system and enjoy using it.

Cons

Based on how we are using the software I have not experienced any cons. I think the software is great.

Response from Skedda

Hi Alecia,

Wow - thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review of Skedda! It's so awesome to hear how we were able to assist with adding the structure you needed to manage your tennis courts, a little more stress free!

We look forward to many more bookings and the privilege of helping with managing your spaces!

Replied 7/01/2022
Pat

Reviewed on 11/06/2017

The implementation of Skedda has revolutionised our Club Court Booking system.

The implementation of Skedda Bookings enabled our club to move from a cumbersome manual court booking process to an efficient online system that enabled instant and convenient access to court booking for all our members.

Pros

The whole process of customising and implementing the move from a manual system to the Skedda online system was made extremely easy by the the clear and simple tools as well as superb backup from the team at Skedda. Whenever we needed to tweak something that was specific to our requirements the response was instant. Cannot recommend the system or the support team highly enough. It has transformed court booking at Mullingar Tennis and Badminton Club.

Cons

In relation to our specific needs there is truly nothing that is in any way problematic or that we could identify as an area that needs improvement. It is a great system that does exactly what it says on the box and we are just delighted to have found Skedda.

Gerry

Reviewed on 28/12/2021

Lawn Bowls booking system

I reviewed several alternatives before adopting Skedda
Skedda is a great fit for our sector and would benefit every lawn bowling club

Pros

Ease of use, excellent support, accommodates the fields required in our sector . The ability to customise fields
We have many “older” members who are not comfortable with on line systems and terminology
With a little coaching, they can all use Skedda with ease.

Cons

Not many issues
The system allows excellent viewing of the system, detail including colours
Many of these attributes would benefit the basic user
The cost of an extra room is too expensive

Response from Skedda

Hey, Gerry!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of the Skedda system. It's so great to hear that we've been the space-scheduling system that's worked best in managing your bowl lawns.

We hope to continue providing you with a great booking system, great support, and rock-solid reliability into 2022!

Duncan

Reviewed on 22/02/2022

Economically priced, simple to use and well supported.

Implementing the system has allowed a large proportion of my teams work to be transferred to a self selection system on line, giving them time to concentrate on higher priorities. The help desk is quick and friendly when needed.

Pros

We wanted a simple to use 'private' booking system for hospital departments to reserve rooms for on call staff. Skedda was quick and easy to set up and the interface intuitive for staff to use without training.

Cons

Recent updates have resolved most of the early snagging points.

Response from Skedda

Hi Duncan,

Thanks so much for leaving such a great review of the Skedda system! It's excellent to hear that we've freed your team up to book space online, quickly and easily. We also love hearing that you find out support team to be so responsive! That's a big win for us.

Thanks again,

Replied 24/02/2022
Tricia
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 26/02/2021

Very easy and customizable

The combination of great customer service and a good product make it an excellent choice.

Pros

User information for people who have booked spaces can be hidden. The rules are very comprehensive for setting up your spaces just like you want them.

Cons

I would like them to add a feature that shows the current time on the calendar. Anything I had trouble with I just asked customer support and they were FAST to respond and always answered my questions.

SignUpGenius

Reasons for Switching to Skedda

Free trial was nice way to start.
Jhamel
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 20/12/2021

Smart solution for managing spaces

Manual management of rooms is time-wasting and consuming. Skedda has helped us optimize the process of managing our spaces plus the product can be configured and deployed easily. I would definitely recommend this product!

Pros

The product is straightforward, easy to use out of the box. It has the features that you need if you will manage 2-3 rooms only.

Cons

The basic features are good enough to manage the day-to-day booking management. I would suggest if you could allow the free users to see who has booked the rooms.

Response from Skedda

Hi Jhamel!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of the Skedda system! It's so great to hear that we're meeting your space-scheduling needs with our Core feature set, and we hope to continue saving your time and energy as we manage your spaces into the future!

Many thanks,

Harvey

Reviewed on 23/12/2021

Skedda Review

Pros

Very intuitive, easy navigation, easy to set up, quick access to free technical assistance … very responsive customer service

Cons

No custom options availability outside of software

Response from Skedda

Hi Harvey,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review of the Skedda system. We're so glad to hear that our ease of use, quick setup time, and our readily-available support team have made your experience so awesome thus far.

We trust that we can continue in this vein into the future, and look forward to all the space-scheduling we'll assist you with in future!

Many thanks,

Stuart
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Reviewed on 26/09/2017

Fantastic user friendly online software, it just makes sense.

Students can book rooms for themselves in their own time and not queue out side my door anymore.

Pros

User friendly, easy to read and make changes, fantastic for young people to use e.g schools/college, bookingscan be made from a mobile phone/cell phone. The free version is great for departments with low budgets like ours.

Cons

Not able to sort users by date they signed up, cant import trusted users on mass from a spreadsheet, times are in 15min intervals and would be good to make this custom times e.g 12:50pm

Geetika
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 11/01/2023

Skedda Review

Overall experience is good, very ease to block meeting space and seats. Highly recommended.

Pros

Skedda is very user friendly and motivates sustainability by reducing the less usage of papers, diary records.

Cons

Sometimes people misuse it. They booked and don't use it hence there are some features that allows to send notifications of seat being empty.

Response from Skedda

Hi Geetika,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review of the Skedda system. It's great to hear that we've helped to promote sustainability at your organization, and that you've had a good experience with us thus far.

Replied 19/01/2023
Derrick
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Reviewed on 12/10/2022

Worth every dollar.

Easy to introduce to our building. Our building is a Strata property with 138 units and about 250 residents. We used Skedda to manage booking into our gym and fitness area. This allowed people to see what days/times were open, reserve their slot, and work out privately and avoid the Covid virus. Very positive response from users.

Pros

Skedda made it easy for us to eliminate a paper booking system for our gymnasium. This was very important during the pandemic.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that was negative.

Response from Skedda

Hi Derrick,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review of the Skedda system. It's great to hear that we're such a good fit for your requirements, and we're thankful for your support, too!

Replied 27/10/2022
Caroline

Reviewed on 17/02/2022

Skedda very easy to use

Pros

Easy integration, good user experience, great support.

Cons

Nothing really it was perfect for our needs.

Response from Skedda

Hi, Caroline!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of the Skedda system! It's so great to hear that you found the system to be perfect for your needs. We look forward to all the bookings we'll tackle together!

Replied 24/02/2022
An
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 21/12/2021

Intuitive and easy to use

Clear overview
Can be used by several users at the same time

Cons

you have to pay extra for little features e.g. different colours for certain bookings

Response from Skedda

Hi there, An!

Thanks so much for leaving your review of Skedda. We're so glad to hear that you've found our system to be easy to use, and that it provides you a clear overview of your spaces and their bookings!

We aim to continue to provide an intuitive, easy-to-use system for you into 2022!

Susan
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 16/12/2021

Easy and Affordable

Skedda has eliminated the need for unnecessary phone calls to check availability, placing the scheduling power in the hands of the customer. Set up and integration to the web are intuitive and easy to us.

Pros

Skedda allows us to integrate a scheduling calendar onto our website as well as access through a skedda login. This makes it easy both for regular users and occasional users to see what is available and schedule accordingly. Also, the ability to set booking limits and build in turn-over time ensures that time is allotted fairly.

Cons

Four months in to use, we are 100% happy with Skedda and do not have any cons to report.

Response from Skedda

Hey, Susan!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave such a great review of Skedda. We're so chuffed to hear you're leveraging our automative capabilities to remove the administrative strain of managing bookings for your spaces!

We're so glad to see the impact that we're having on your organization, and we hope to continue supporting in this manner into the future!