About Looop

Your employees don’t have time to waste on an LMS they don’t use, and neither do you. That’s why Looop removes the redundancies built into today’s learning solutions to give you an LMS that delivers guaranteed performance at the...

4.8

Browse Looop Reviews

Connor S.

Reviewed on 9/07/2020

Easy to use and great interface!

We are implementing new training modules constantly. Able to provide progress reports and give users access to information across the business.

Pros

The "campaign" features are one of my favorite. It makes enrolling users, sending email reminders and sharing workbooks or other resources automatic and easy. Feedback from our team members has been great.

Cons

Once we got started Looop has been really user friendly. I think anytime you are integrating a new software across an entire company there are small user pains. Looops customer service has been really great. I don't have any negative feedback.

Lauren B.

Reviewed on 19/03/2021

Great tool for resource based learning and learning in the moment of need

Really positive experience. The standout benefits and reasons for the positive experience are the proactive support from the team who are responsive, helpful and knowledgable. I feel we have a partner who wants our organisation to succeed with the tool.

The available resources to learn from as an admin via Looop Labs and intercom are also exceptional.

Pros

Functionally:
Ability to customise branding and visuals to create a personalised learning environment
Easy and intuitive to learn both as an author and as a learner
Campaigns function to automate learner communication and management saves time and provides consistent learner experience

Support:
Customer Success/Account Managers are very supportive and knowledgeable
Intercom tool is great for asking questions and always a rapid response
Looop Labs and and the resources available to learn the tool are exceptional

Cons

Some useful and time saving features are still on the roadmap eg. customising campaigns, using certifications efficiently

Embedding websites doesn't look great visually, hyperlinks are a better option

360Learning, eloomi, BRIDGE and Docebo

Reasons for Choosing Looop

Needed better analytics, better data export and better user interface.

BRIDGE

Reasons for Switching to Looop

Adaptive pricing for a scaling organisation, 3 month embedding period, video feature and prior experience using the tool in another organisation
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 24/05/2022

Clean but tricky

Looop are really nice people to work with and the tech will be great when we have it set out perfectly

Pros

The search function is amazing so if you are using this as a knowledge bank it is like having your own personal Google

Cons

Sometime building campaigns and pathways can be a bit confusing and tricky

Top Looop Alternatives

Stephanie D.

Reviewed on 3/02/2021

Looop is your oyster! Stop your search and learn about Looop today.

With this platform we can move our training online and give our clients the freedom to learn in their time and at their pace, rather than struggling to fit in training meetings or constantly having our diaries crashed and training be rearranged. This platform has the opportunity to make the most out of what we require from our online learning. It has multiple viewing options for the client, a community behind it which helps in the set up, feature requests and just in general when you need help. When learning more about the platform, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] showed us around and explained the endless capabilities of Looop. Since then, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been there at the drop of a hat whenever I have needed assistance. Honestly, this is a great platform and I am so pleased we found it as it is going to make our lives so much easier!

Pros

After looking at multiple systems and finding that none of them lived up to the expectations or requirements we wanted for our LMS platform, Looop came to save the day. With its many capabilities of slide decks, page view, video assessment, campaigns, emails, reporting and so much more, this platform has it all. I have found setting up the platform surprisingly easy and had how to guides and the Looop community behind me all the way with the support of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on intercom and via weekly calls.

Cons

That I didn't find out about it sooner!

iSpring Suite, Tovuti, Docebo and TalentLMS

Reasons for Switching to Looop

Overall Looop just ticked every box required for our user case. With its capabilities of having slide decks, page views, places to have interactive training and also how to guides. The campaigns within Looop are really clever and give you so many opportunities to tell your clients about what is available to them. I could go on, but I am delighted to have found Looop.
Sam A.

Reviewed on 12/08/2021

Intuitive and intelligent technology with a world class level of support and community to boot!

The ability to automate intelligent campaigns that provide employees with the right content at the right time AND drastically reduce the amount of work we need to do at the back end to make this happens has meant we've been able to overhaul our onboarding process, provide better in the moment management support, increase effectiveness of 1:1s and quarterly conversations and improve productivity.

Pros

The technology is great. We're able to use the campaign feature to automate a lot of tasks which would have otherwise been cumbersome and time consuming. Our employees are really engaged in the content and it is improving performance in areas. Not only is the tool great but the level of support and the Looop community are worth paying good money for. You have access to immediate support, L&D experts and an active community of other Looop users to learn from and network with.

Cons

There isn't a lot I dislike but as a young company there have been a few bugs to fix and some of the integrations have taken longer than expected but none of this really impacts my positive view of the tech or the company.

HowNow

Reasons for Switching to Looop

Looop's campaign feature and price meant it just edged the competition.
Travis D.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 11/04/2021

The first LMS we've loved!

Our overall experience has been very positive to date. We were able to implement quickly with just one team member leading the configuration. We've loaded content quickly and easily, taught our users to navigate the system, and worked closely with the Looop support team to implement new features. We have been very pleased with the launch of Looop.

Pros

The user experience has been extremely positive as well as the administrator experience. Settings are simple and intuitive, and Looop's focus on learning in the flow of work has been very well received by our employees.

Cons

I can't think of anything that stands out.

Cornerstone LMS and Docebo

Reasons for Choosing Looop

We were looking for opportunities to improve the overall user experience. We are still Workday users and fans, but we wanted a more purpose-built learning platform that made it easier for people to find relevant content and do their jobs. We also really liked the communications capabilities in Looop and have leveraged it to quickly influence user behavior.

Reasons for Switching to Looop

We liked how simple Looop was, as well as their focus on helping people get learning and get back to work through features like their Teams integration, SMS and email campaigns, and learning pathways. We also liked their ability to do ai-powered video assessments.

Reviewed on 2/03/2021

Looop is flexible and simple to use, with excellent support

Looop has saved us significant time and effort, and has improved learner engagement dramatically. We had no LMS before Looop and handled everything manually with forms, sheets, email, etc. - and no true learner portal. We can now assign and track assigned learning resources, and learners can also easily search for additional resources that interest them and support their development goals. The Looop sales, support, and customer success teams are patient, responsive, and helpful. It's been a great experience so far!

Pros

My favorite features are creating resources (simple, fast, and flexible), campaigns (powerful yet simple communication), user insights (simple survey feature with multiple question types), and analytics (simple visuals with the option to export more detailed data). Implementation was easy, and we only needed help from our IT team with one small question; our L&D team was able to handle the rest on our own.

Cons

I can't really think of cons. When we think of feature requests, we submit them to the customer success manager or the user community. The Looop team is responsive to user needs, and works hard to incorporate feedback into their development plans.

TalentLMS

Reasons for Switching to Looop

Looop's flexibility, analytics, and the campaigns feature all met our needs better than TalentLMS features did.
Katie W.
  • Industry: Farming

Reviewed on 19/02/2021

Packs a punch!

The Looop team have been fantastic from start to finish - easy to access, accommodating, knowledgeable and agile - I don't think I've waited more than 4 hours for a response on anything at all - and they go above and beyond to help you get where you want to be.

Pros

The approach of 'resources not courses' really drove our desire to integrate Looop into our L&D offering. For Learning to be truly continuous we need to fit with our team's lives, not the other way round. Access to the actual info they need, in a online digital format that they can get to from anywhere, including on their phone in the middle of a field, is perfect for us!

Cons

There aren't things we don't like as much as things that will only improve Looop's functionality. The main one for us at the moment is anonymity in the user insights, although this is on its way.

Absorb LMS and Easy LMS

Reasons for Switching to Looop

Looop is scalable - this means we could start using it quickly and efficiently for our relatively small number of users, whilst safe in the knowledge we can scale up and extend its use if we need too. Lots of the competitors are not built to accommodate forward thinking, profitable smaller businesses, meaning they are clunky and expensive to start with.
Nicole W.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 3/07/2020

Loving Looop

Looop has been essential to our workforce during COVID-19. With modules being so easy to create and flexible to complete, embedding the program has been met with enthusiasm and praise across the firm.

Pros

Looop's campaign and analytic functions make it extremely useful to manage and report on staff's day to day learning. Modules are easy to create and with its mobile ability, user friendly to complete.

Cons

I haven't yet found anything I dislike about the software.

LearnWorlds

Reasons for Switching to Looop

Looop was very easy to use from the outset of the demonstration. It ticked all of our needs and unlike other options we would not be left paying for excess content that was not needed.
Penny D.

Reviewed on 5/07/2021

Looop revolutionized mandatory training

Looop has revolutionized mandatory training . Previously a dry and dull process for our team, now its supper easy to use, great user experience, has saved us time, automated loads of processes and made our materials looks great!

Pros

Its easy to use, great support from the team, automated a lot of processes, great user experience and has transformed our mandatory training system

Cons

Some of the analytics terminology is new to use

eloomi

Reasons for Switching to Looop

Seemed easier to use, cheaper and better support
Ken W.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Reviewed on 26/03/2021

Simple, effective, deep. Gives the tools you'll actually use.

Incredible. Easy to get started. Learned a tremendous amount from their user community and the customer team. Would choose them again in a heartbeat.

Pros

We love Looop. We moved our staff development to a digital strategy a year ago. After deeply investigating of the top-rated LMS’ Looop is the clear winner for our team. Once we made the decision we met the team at Looop and the learning community. This makes Looop even better.

I described Looop as “disruptively different.” They make the tools you’ll actually need and craft them in a way that you’ll actually use. I never feel like I’m fighting a system to make it work, it’s both intuitive and deep.

Their developers are incredible and responsive. I’ve seen the community ask for tweaks and changes and I’m impressed with how fast they respond.

Support has been incredible and personal. I feel like the Looop team is a partnership with their customers. They’re committed to seeing us succeed.

They get the right details right. It feels light to the end-user. Search is incredibly fast (our in-house developers commented on how quick and responsive Looop is). Their use of marketing savvy and the campaign tool is remarkable. I’m able to measure engagement. There’s a smart “set it and forget it” mentality you can build into some of the clever campaigns.

Looop’s content editor is SO GOOD that we don’t feel the need to make everything into a SCORM course. That’s an available option, of course, but we don’t use it often because of the quality of the native editor. And to extend it’s value, the integration with Bongo allows an interactive video component that’s genuinely helpful. Highly

Cons

There is very little I don't like about Looop. Perhaps I don't like that we didn't find it earlier, because it's radically shifted how we develop our teams.

Alice C.
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 9/07/2020

A great platform, progressive, adaptive and a great addition to our people ecosystem

Overall, we are trying to improve the way we provide performance support so providing resources to people that helps them to overcome challenges quickly whilst they do their job rather than take them out of their workflow. This is a great platform to help us to do that with the campaigns and the way it integrates with our other products.
More specifically we are improving our Mandatory training with Looop, to make this information look and feel on brand and easy to apply. The content we are able to create on Looop internally is a far cry from Compliance resources you get traditionally and makes it easier to get people to care about the right things when they join a regulated company.

Pros

The integration with other platforms in our people ecosystem was easy, they provided everything we needed to be able to pull the data we needed and to set up automation. It was an easy platform to introduce to the business from a technical perspective.
The usability of the platform is great, it makes my life easier working with content creators as the way you build content is simple. The Learner UX is great too, the feedback on the look and feel has been great from our people.
The platform offers a simple function of resources at when you need them, it mirrors the way we learn in everyday life and its clear how you can support an organisation by reacting to challenges quickly with Looop. The Campaigns functionality is really awesome as you can create learner experience which really improves the way you support things like onboarding over a three month period.
The working relationship with Looop is great, they are progressive and adaptive and they respond to ways to improve the platform.
You can make your learning resources completely on brand and it fits really well as part of our people ecosystem.

Cons

The events functionality could be improved to be just as slick as the rest of the platform for example, being able to send invitations straight to slack or Google calendar. Also the accessibility options could be improved.

Aaron T.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 23/04/2021

Keep Your Learner In The Looop

I cannot say enough good things about Looop. It is an intuitive software that has transformed the way I approach L&D! The ability to create customized courses and use a variety of resource modalities are just a few things I enjoy about Looop. The intangibles are often the most important part of any software, and I have to say that the help, support, and community surrounding Looop is the best I've ever seen. The Looop company not only cares about its platform, it truly cares about its customers and gives them the very best service and attention!

Pros

This software is intuitive and versatile! It allows me to create a resources-first approach to our learning, as well as design courses specifically for my user's needs. It also allows me to assess their knowledge and track progress with ease. Many LMS platforms allow the ability to create learning courses without the possibility of revisiting the material--unless that take the course again.

Loooop goes beyond that approach!

Through the use of resources, Looop has the ability for the users to revisit and refresh their knowledge on the specific topic--rather than go through an entire "course." It's an excellent feature of Looop and encourages the learners to engage with Looop in a way that promotes continued personal growth.

Cons

As an administrator, I would like the ability to drag and drop items, rather than use the arrows. The current system takes a bit longer than I would like. I would also like more thorough reports on Pathway completion. It would help me a bit more with tracking people down--although with a few more clicks, I can find the data I'm looking for very easily.

I'm going to turn this "cons" post around to a positive very quickly, however, because the Looop team is--hands down--the most responsive team I have every worked with. They truly take every user design suggestion under consideration and improve the functionality of the software in an extremely speedy manner. It it incredibly and appreciated!

Saskia G.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 2/07/2020

Modern platform providing state of the art learning experince

We have tried to accomplish a relatively unusual case with Looop since we are using the platform as an extension of our statistical tool to provide personalized learning paths. We are more than happy to have chosen Looop since they provided an excellent help in setting up and figuring out which would be the best way to go and continuously improve the platform to match our needs even further.

Pros

One of the greatest things about Looop is the campaign feature which allows for a high degree of automation, personalization and individualization. Additionally, the platform provides a great usability, a vast amount of options and integral tools for building great learning experiences.

Cons

The diversity of media that can be included could be improved by e.g. enabling i frame embedding which would allow for a broader media landscape that could be used. Additionally some usability features could be improved such as e.g. enabling drag and drop for reordering pathways.

Masterplan

Reasons for Switching to Looop

Better product / pricing fit to our needs, deeper analytics and higher degree of personalization
Chris G.

Reviewed on 8/10/2021

A fresh look at learning and resources

We are now working in a hybrid way and need to provide access to learning resources to different groups of people in different localities. Looop allows us to do this. We are also centralising our learning offering within the organisation and creating a central place to access and update resources

Pros

TLDR review - Easy to use interface, responsive customer service that continually works in partnership with you, innovative features. The campaigning feature is the first of its kind I have seen in an LMS.
Having used different LMS, Looop has reawakened my passion for designing, creating and sharing online resources. Their system is intuitive, reporting functionality is robust and our users are engaged with the system. The Looop team will continually support you throughout your journey with Looop. Some LMS providers will communicate with you when you are in the sales pipeline and then you hardly hear from them once you have bought. Not so with Looop, there is a real sense of community within the customer base where best practice is shared. Integration with our IT system was relatively easy and we had loads of support

Cons

Understanding some of the filters when sharing resources within campaigns takes a while to understand

Adobe Captivate Prime and SAP Litmos

Reasons for Switching to Looop

Their customer service is outstanding
Peter P.

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

Always in the Looop

Looop has been great. Overall, we have more engagement with our training resources than ever before. Everyone in the company knows what Looop is and knows they can navigate they're on their computers or with the mobile phone app. Looop has also made it so easy to communicate important updates and compliance training needs.

Pros

Looop is easy to use and easy to manage. Not only is the platform easy to navigate when creating new content, it is compatible with a variety of sources (images, videos, SCORM, AIC, and more).

Cons

I can't say I have any "cons". Anything I wish it had, or want it to have, it will have. The Looop team stays in contact with their users and responds to all feedback and requests. Anything I wish it had; I know it will in new releases coming soon.

Justine L.

Reviewed on 15/12/2021

I absolutely LOVE looop! It is by far the BEST LMS I've ever used.

Pros

Honestly, EVERYTHING! The UI is clean and intuitive, content creation is fast and easy, and access to analytics is AMAZING. If I had to choose, my absolute favorite feature would have to be campaigns - creating custom slack messages and emails that are triggered and sent to users within a group, who meet a specific criteria, has been a game changer. Looop's client services team is also one of the best that I have ever had the pleasure to work with - they are super friendly and quick to respond.

Cons

Nothing! There is not a single thing that I dislike about Looop. Looop is constantly engaging their client base for feedback and they are always improving. They even host monthly knowledge shares for Looop users to learn from each other.

Amanda W.

Reviewed on 30/11/2017

Looks great, easy to use, support is fantastic

We're using Looop as part of our blended approach to training - upskilling both our colleagues and our customers with bespoke online and in-person learning experiences. It's important to us that we create solutions that reflect the needs of every learner group. The ease of creating content means that we aren't restrained by a one size fits all model. Every customer or department can have content tailored to their needs.

The way Looop is structured means learners can access the resources they need when they need them. This helps us to prep people before workshops and to provide valuable resources afterwards to cement learning and provide immediate answers back in the workplace. We can continue to support learning in a way that we have not been able to do before.

Pros

The support and guidance from Looop has been fantastic. Their approach and techniques for writing simple and genuinely learner-focused content have been inspirational. Looop have guided us on a journey taking material and experience from face to face training to create simple yet effective content that works brilliantly online. The platform is really straightforward and easy to use so once you have content written and images/vids made you can have it uploaded for users to access in no time at all.

Our audience are mostly accessing learning on the go so the app was a really important feature for us. It looks smart and is easy to use.

Lisa A.

Reviewed on 23/06/2021

The next best thing..

Overall we are having a great experience with looop. Both with what the system provides along with the support we receive from our account manager is perfect.

Pros

We've been on a journey with looop for the past 2 years and it's been amazing to work with such an innovative company. The software itself allows you to think digitally about the learner experiences, whilst also giving you the ability to make a difference with both just in time learning and automating communication. We personally use it as a hub of information, an engagement tool for our teams and a learning tool for our new starter process.

Cons

The system itself is being developed all of the time, which is actually one of the reasons of why I love it. My "least" favoured aspects are already being worked on. For example the design of looop is great and you're able to customise to a point. It would be great to allow more customisation.

Lexie H.
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 6/07/2020

Looop helps us meet the needs of our modern learners with it's simple user experience design

Looop have been great to work with and are real advocates for their product – even the onboarding experience for admins,is built using Looop. The team at Looop provide great customer support whenever it's needed – they're knowledgable, straight-talking and friendly.

Pros

Looop's user interface is built in a way that a modern learning platform should be – simple and intuitive for both the people creating the content, and the people using it in their day-to-day roles.

To add to this, having the ability to build resources within the platform means that we can respond to business needs quickly, without compromising on quality. Combine this with a powerful search function on the user side, and it's easy for people to find the information or help they need, wherever and whenever they need it.

Cons

Looop is device responsive, and so when building resources within Looop it would be useful to have the ability to preview content with varying screen sizes. This would help make sure learners have an equally high quality experience on all devices.

Jeremy M.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 9/09/2020

No need for any other LXP

It has been great. This is the second time I have implemented this system into an organisation I've worked for. This time round we did an in depth due diligence process and Looop still came up best. Although we are still building moment with the platform, initial results are very promising. You will also not get a better customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team. A+

Pros

Looop is a contemporary performance platform that allows learners to easily access great support resources when they need it during the workflow. The mobile app is great for those who don't always have access to a desk top. The analytics function is insightful and creating content is a breeze. The functionality is slick and the customer service is the best I've had from any vendor. Engagement issues are a thing of the past. The best bit? - the price!

Cons

For us the events management function is a little basic but you aren't buying Looop to manage your classroom based events, you're buying Looop to create and deliver great resources to your people.

Adam H.

Reviewed on 12/07/2020

Employees love Looop

Looop works perfectly for our mandatory training modules that each new hire has to complete when starting. We use the Pathway functionality for this, which works really well. We also use Looop to support new hires at each stage of their onboarding journey with automated resources and surveys sent throughout. Likewise, we use Looop to support first time managers, as soon as they get promoted Looop helps them from day one, so they have the right guidance each step of the way.

Pros

I've spent years trying to get employees to engage with Learning Management Systems but Looop makes it easy. Employees want to use it and they rely on it as a tool to help them doing their jobs better and faster!

Cons

I've been so impressed with the changes Looop have made in the past few years. They really listen to customers feedback and continually innovate their platform. One area I'd like to see them improve on is the experience for Employee admin user who need to check training data of their teams/department.

Hannah G.

Reviewed on 6/07/2021

Looop has been a great tool for communication with colleagues

Our organisation uses Looop primarily as a communications tool, rather than a learning and development tool. It’s been extremely useful as an internal communications platform and employee intranet. It allows us to keep our colleagues up to date with the latest news and information they need to know and keep them engaged with business updates and activity. We have found the team at Looop to be extremely helpful and responsive; as Looop is not built to primarily be a communication tool, we sometimes find that areas of the software do not work as effectively for our uses however, the team are always very happy to try and fix these issues or find a way for us to work around these obstacles.

Pros

Workspaces have worked very well for us, so that different areas of the business can access information relevant to them. Campaigns as a means for updating colleagues immediately has been great and they have the choice to receive these to personal or work email addresses.

Cons

Colleagues sometimes miss emails as they can go to junk or spam. The language used on Looop takes a bit of getting used to and getting images to fit on the banners can be difficult.

Nick T.

Reviewed on 22/03/2021

So much more than an LMS

Ability to push out key comms messages and training resources quickly.

Pros

The platform is very simple to use, building a resource is quick and it can be assigned to users with ease. The ability to curate a library of resources alongside mandated training makes looop so much more than just an LMS. It has become our intranet and internal comms tool.

The software is continually being developed and new and exciting features are being added. Having worked with traditional well-known systems in other roles, looop is a breath of fresh air. There is always something new to make our online learning programs better and more engaging.

Cons

Where there are areas of the software that could be improved, the team respond quickly. There is a great community where ideas can be shared and these appear in the sprint. The reporting suite is functional and ticks the boxes however there could be improvements made which are coming very soon

Thomas R.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016

Best method for us to distribute our online learning to employees

About one year ago our company was using more than 5 different learning platforms to distribute trainings to the 6500+ employees. My task was to simplify this and find a platform flexible enough for us to use for all our online learning needs. I did a long audit of many different platforms available. I ended up shortlisting 3 platforms which were all equally good except Looop was better. We ended up selecting Looop because they understand where the future of learning is going, great value for money and the team is great to work with. Nice guys and working really hard to make it happen. We have now shut all our other learning platforms down and are focusing all our energy to integrate the trainings into Looop. These trainings include; Digital capabilities, Management trainings, Sales trainings, Compliance elearnings, Performance management, Customer service onboarding... the list goes on. Our employee's really like the way it works as it's easy. So far so good one year down the road. We're looking forward to seeing how they develop!

Future potential
Analytics
Simple design

Cons

Search