About Bitrix24

Bitrix24 is a client management solution that provides a platform for businesses to organize and track interactions with potential or existing clients and partners. The software allows users to log and manage client interactions,...

Browse Bitrix24 Reviews

Hani khalilah A. Hani khalilah A.

Reviewed on 31/08/2021

Bitrix24 review

Pros

The free edition does an excellent job of allowing you to have a sense of whether Bitrix24 will be of value to you or whether it will not. The user interface is attractive and straightforward to use. The program is very responsive to changes in the calendar, making it a fantastic tool to keep track of your daily routine.

Cons

Compared to using the Bitrix24 application that can be accessed from the web browser, the desktop client has far less functionality. Overall, adding email templates and exporting items to be emailed is available, but it kind of confusing and i don't use it too often.

Zuhairah A. Zuhairah A.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 7/04/2021

Reliable CRM platform

We have a great experience deploying Bitrix24 as our main platform to organizing and managing our customer related service. We also use the task management tools provided as our alternative task management platform and to manage my basic daily task.

Pros

Bitrix24 has almost everything that a "Customer Relationship Management" needs and it is very easy to implement this platform to work flawlessly with our current system. It has a very good tool for contact management that we use to manage our employees profile, customer ticket and contact details.

Cons

There are some report details that are left out in the report generated that are very important for us to have a clearer analytics and insight. They should also fix the integration feature, as some of the integration is not properly integrated and no data are shown in the software after it is connected.

Syazwani I. Syazwani I.

Reviewed on 22/02/2021

Project management managed well with Bitrix24

Working with Bitrix24 has very many benefit, almost everything that i need is available in this software and i don't need to integrated it with other service or survey to make it a complete software. Storing document and files can be done easily within the software without having to use other cloud storage software.

Pros

Bitrix24 really has help me and my colleague managing task and project that we are running and collaborate. Communication the most important feature for collaborating project, and this software has provide us to have video calls and chat platform build-in inside the software. It helps us to connect easily with each others.

Cons

Work-time tracking is one of least tools that we don't ever use to measure our working time. As long as the work is done according to the time frame that has been decided, how long we are working online everyday is irrelevant. They better add milestone tracking rather than work-time tracking in my opinion.

Top Bitrix24 Alternatives

Paul anthony S. Paul anthony S.

Reviewed on 9/02/2016

Excellent value and overall feature set, just needs a bit of polishing the rough edges.

I've tried a number of project management/collaboration tools including Asana, Basecamp, Wrike, Wunderlist, Zoho, Salesforce, etc. I can't speak to the customer support of Bitrix, as I haven't contacted them. So far, the system has been fairly reliable. The desktop Windows client is somewhat limited compared to the web version, but for most offices, I can't imagine this is a big deal. I really haven't used the CRM or telephony options, so I can't comment on them.

Pros

1. Price. The free version offers a fantastic feature set for up to 12 users. Better yet, when you finally outgrow the 12 seats, the pricing model is the cheapest I've seen with this level of all around features. How can you beat an unlimited employees option with 100gb of storage for only $99 per month? It blows away the competition when it comes to the pricing model. 2. The feature set is very deep. One of my problems with tools like Asana is that it is absolutely fantastic when it comes to project management for small groups, but lacks Gannt charts, CRM functionality, etc. Don't get me wrong, Asana is a great tool, but a limited one to a specific use case scenario. 3. The developers of Bitrix have added additional functionality via Zapier. Zapier is similar to IFTTT, only it a paid program to connect 3rd party apps. 4. One-time cost option for on-premise organizations that need to satisfy specific regulatory or security requirements. Can add additional users to the platform for a one-time cost.

Cons

1. Not as "snappy" fast as Asana and other super streamlined AJAX apps. Page loads and menus are heavier sometimes in functionality, but at a sacrifice of speed. It isn't terrible, but compared to the instant loading of other competitors, it is noticeable. 2. More work needs to be put in on the tutorials, FAQ's and general knowledge base. The system itself is actually more mature than the documentation describing how to use it. You will spend a bit of time learning how to find your way around. Hopefully they'll flesh this out as time goes on. 3. The user interface isn't as "slick" compared to some other options. To me, it just seems a bit busy. There are lots of powerful features within Bitrix, but things need a bit of cleaning up and "gloss" to make it really beautiful.

Reviewed on 15/03/2021

Bitrix24 a platform that enhances effectiveness in customer management

Bitrix24 has been of great help within our company, mainly because it guided us to solve the problem that we presented with the registration and tracking of customer data, which has been eradicated almost entirely with Bitrix24 thanks to the capacity it has in customer management through its visual tracking functions and storage of data within its periodic reports that are generated in time management, without any doubt, this platform contains multiple tools that manage to expand the effectiveness of work in any company

Pros

Bitrix24 is a platform that handles customer management which is composed of a variety of tools in which users can record, organize and track all interactions with customers, as well as grants the ability to store data, generate sales reports. It is a very simple interface and has many tutorials that fully train you to be able to run and manage the platform as best as possible

Cons

Among the disadvantages that Bitrix24 presents is that its message templates are very limited and although it has presence in social networks I consider that it lacks some integrations to strengthen that function, otherwise it is a great platform, which is why I wish they manage to optimize those little things that come to become a little tedious management within the company

• Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 24/12/2020

Bitrix 24

Collaboration and team management are the two primary problems I solve with Bitrix.

So far, I have been able to get things done and set company processes in place especially around corporate governance and information flow.

Pros

I love the fact that Bitrix24 makes collaboration easy with the team. It also makes Good use of accountability tools since your co-staff are also monitoring the company's general dashboard.

Cons

For a First timer, it seems like Bitrix24 has an unfriendly UI. This needs to be improved on.

Afham F. Afham F.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 24/07/2021

A great tool for collaboration

Bitrix24 is a great software for task management. It comes at a very affordable price and can be customized to suit a company's requirements. This makes it ideal for start ups and medium sized businesses. The software requires minimum training and is quite easy to become familiar with. Bitrix24 has made my job much easier and more effective.

Pros

Bitrix24 is a great software for managing tasks and projects. It facilitates instant communication and collaboration with the team. I helps to monitor the progress of tasks and plan accordingly. I have also been using the Bitrix24 mobile app which I believe is a real lifesaver. It connects seamlessly with the software allowing for greater functionality.

Cons

The user interface needs to be improved. It appears to have too much going on in the dashboard which is highly distracting. There are many advanced features on Bitrix24 that are hidden and requires quite a bit of searching.

Hesandu D. Hesandu D.

Reviewed on 13/01/2021

The software that we use to manage our business.

Bitrix24 is the best business management software that I had used. Very easy to use. I used this software for more than a year. A brilliant software.

Pros

Best CRM software that I had used. This software includes project management, customer base tracking, CPQ, intranet, task management and more. Easy to use. Very good software.

Cons

The price of this software is high. Not good for small companies. Customer support is not good.

Evangela R. Evangela R.

Reviewed on 8/04/2019

Bitrix is a useful tool to track the day to day activities and tasks.

Business is used as a tracker to monitor and make business decisions on the time taken for a specific task and it gives a motivation for continuous Improvement and it increase efficiency and effectiveness of the organisation.

Pros

This is a useful tool to assign projects to employees and to track the work done by them, using Bitrix24 we can give a specific timeline to the employees to finish the task and monitor the day to day task done by the employees and day to day man hours spend for a specific task. The managers would be able to monitor the status of the Ongoing Projects and analyse the reasons behind certain delays. It also a useful tool to calculate the cost involved by calculating the hours spent on the work. It is easy to transfer it in to an Excel sheet and view the overall summary.

Cons

Sometimes if there Internet Problems the task will not Capture. If there are finished Projects they should be able to classified as successfully completed projects Instead of deleting them all together. sometime there is problems in setting the start time.

Reviewed on 5/12/2018

A very robust project management software

We have been using them to control mostly the task management in the different IT solutions we are developing in the day to day jobs. And it has been very effective so far. The tool itself is very well done, well supported and flexible. It saves a lot of effort on the team to control the status different projects.

Pros

Its very robust and it has a lot of flexibility, you can use all the tools or just what you need out of the box, from project management tools, to CRM, payments and chats. You can pay it for more capacity as it connects with several cloud solutions, and it let you customize more things as you need them.

Cons

It has a lot of tools integrated and can be easy to get lost in them. At the beggining is almost overwhelming and mostly useless to have everything in there, the tools become more useful as you grow and start using them.

Amogha B. Amogha B.

Reviewed on 26/06/2019

Costly Software

A very good application for an organization with branches. the Time Attendance helps us track people across branches. Daily reports are available to the managers in one go. All in all its a very good application but expensive. request to give worktime and report module as an individual module to purchase.

Pros

1. Excellent Worktime and reports module
2. Face based sign in and helps us as we have multiple locations. One centralized data center.
2. Easy to use
3. CRM work flow
4. Easy Integration using API's

Cons

1. Module wise Pricing
2. Very Costly
3. Please include worktime and report module in free or make it a single module subscription.

Rosalinda H. Rosalinda H.

Reviewed on 29/02/2020

Good platform for introducing a large company

Pros

Bitrix24 helps me maintain a customer base. Each client has a card with information. When there are many customers, I can use dynamic search. It takes into account keywords, so the card can be found even if I do not remember the name and surname of the client.

Cons

Cross-cutting analytics still does not work fine, although several years have passed since its release. Call records sometimes go to the trash themselves. But the main minus is that passwords in the SIP PBX are stored in the clear.

Craig K. Craig K.

Reviewed on 2/04/2020

Complete Solution for Business Operations

Enjoying working with it and wish I would have started implementing it sooner.

Pros

- The software is easy to get going with from the start and very well priced for what you get.

- Simple to get team members using it and customize the options to show / hide what you will use and how it will look.

- Covers the whole range of back office needs in one central place so we do not need to have files in one system then chat on another and tasks or workgroups on a 3rd etc.

- It is able to scale from a one man operation to a multinational business all on the same platform.

Cons

Really nothing to complain about. It does what it says it does, the cost is very reasonable for what it offers and it is constantly developing features.

Support for customizations and the self-hosted version is handled by partners and so the experience can vary depending on the company you work with for it.

Anne G. Anne G.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 10/10/2021

The best integrated tool!

I love working with Bitrix within my organization because I can get the big picture view of the process and also by parts. It is useful for saving and storing documents in the cloud and facilitates real-time team communication.

Pros

Great tool for management and marketing. It has information integration functionalities, well-defined layouts where you can identify all the stages of the process. Good integration between teams through comments and notes.

Cons

There could be more customization options.

Reviewed on 30/10/2018

Bitrix 24 Offers a Number of Valuable Features for All

Pros

Bitrix 24 enables me to do the work smoothly. This software can be used by any industry and offers so many features. I use it mainly for tracking their devices and ensuring the running condition is at par with the standards. I haven’t seen a software with this much features and although the price can be a bit costly, it’s damn worth every penny.

Cons

Since they provide a lot of features, you can sometimes get confused when using one feature. I think they want to cater to different types of industries which is why they made the features very broad.
Not much of a con though, so I did not deduct any points.

Ruslan B. Ruslan B.

Reviewed on 21/09/2018

The system helps us to control the reception and processing of applications

Pros

When we were a small company, our specialists easily processed applications that were received by phone, Skype, e-mail, but as soon as the number of customers exceeded 100, we had problems: the employee forgot to fill out the report, urgently to master CRM. It was Bitrix24. We have set up accepting applications, we can monitor employees who are now much less likely to "forget" to do some work.

Cons

Not all the functionality of the system works perfectly, and the tech support does not work in the evening and on weekends, this creates certain inconveniences.

Fernando D. Fernando D.

Reviewed on 14/08/2020

evaluation of bitrix24 management software

I can organize my schedule in a more assertive way, so I can serve a greater number of customers.

Pros

What I like most about britrix24, besides being a great CRM software, helps me with scheduling tasks and can involve project participants, sending a simple task link to participants, and one more advantage is being able to access it through my mobile device because it is also responsive, so I have access to it without having to be physically present at the workplace.
This attribute helped me in my remote work during the covid-19 pandemic.

Cons

Actually I have no complaints about the product because for what I need it meets all my needs.
A suggestion might be to provide more training for operating the software through video lessons.

Carla D. Carla D.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 8/11/2019

Good System for handling prospects

Broadly speaking, the system allows you to manage and monitor new prospects, allows you to assign them to different users, and you can contact them directly from the app, via SMS, call or email.

Pros

With this app you can enter / manage / assign prospects and then check the progress in the campaign of the company's users.

Cons

The tool has problems with the user interface, it is not so friendly, also, although it can be integrated with a telephone system, some calls cannot be made directly from the cloud system, but you must install the program on your computer.

Rovena-maria P. Rovena-maria P.

Reviewed on 19/05/2019

A system with many possibilities

Pros

I like the system for its extensive functionality that greatly simplifies and speeds up our work. Bitrix24 has a very attractive design. Easy to use with mobile phone.

Cons

At first, the user interface turned out to be a bit confusing, and when contacting support, we did not receive full-fledged help. No synchronization with Active Directory - this is very inconvenient.

Erik L. Erik L.

Reviewed on 25/08/2018

Powerful CRM, but difficult to master

Pros

The system has a free tariff for up to 12 employees, but for telephony you have to pay (if there is no widget from the operator) and connect either Bitrix24 or sip connector, a system is conveniently arranged to help generate a variety of reports.

Cons

First, when working with Bitrix24, I was shocked by the fact that it's hard to navigate in the system: everywhere everything flickers, some counters, a hint fly, chat bots write in chat rooms. But I quickly managed to figure it out and everything is OK.

Elena S. Elena S.

Reviewed on 5/01/2019

Good collaboration environment

Pros

At Bitrix24, our company's employees have freedom of action when carrying out projects. There is a useful opportunity to automatically record phone calls. Reliable email integration.

Cons

There are some integrations that do not work fully. The user interface is not completely clear, sometimes creating inconvenience and needing improvement.

Reviewed on 21/10/2020

CRM you can set up in 5 minutes but need weeks to learn all features

Bitrix was one of the CRM cervises we tested for a company. It's worth noting, the Bitrix was ready for that company, but employees and the company were still not ready for Bitrix24.

Pros

Bitrix probaly has everything a company needs to manage its client base and set up a sales process. Account can be created and set up in minutes.

Cons

Bitrix attract a lot of free users and possibly this is the reason sometimes the servers are overloaded. Or, maybe, the reason for some slow downs is related to the numerous featured the service offers.

Pipedrive, Insightly, SugarCRM, Agile CRM and Zoho CRM
Artur N. Artur N.

Reviewed on 5/09/2021

The comprehensive environment is cooperation within the company.

Comprehensive and easy to use.

Pros

Convenient chat, good project planning and management system, easy to create groups and organize work within smaller teams. Useful tools for sharing files.

Cons

I have had problems with the stability of the system - Bitrix24 closed itself. A mind map could be better.

Ivo R. Ivo R.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Reviewed on 17/10/2019

Not happy with my experience with Bitrix

The Cons section has limited characters for writing, but I could continue with more and more. As a whole we lost hundreds of hours for contacting them to fix bugs. Their customer service is good, but the product is generally unfinished.

Pros

The logic behind the product, the automations

Cons

The CRM system is so full of bugs and nasty little details they havent even thought about.

Their webmail is the worst ever thing I have seen. I would rate it as a total garbage. The worst is that we are losing money every day because of it. Receiving empty messages, no function to view EML files, they claim the IMAP only uses our own external settings, but strangely emails go through their system and get filtered out. We have never ever had issues with messages bouncing back and being rejected. Our hosting provider logged into the CRM, analyzed it, tested it numerous times, and the problem is there. Roundcube - no problem, Gmail - no problem, Bitrix24 - tons of rejected messages.

Reports section. There is no option for inclusion of emails and phone of the contracts attached to the deal!!!!! Which makes the section useless for us. But u cannot also include those fields in the list view in the Deals.

Their Products section is also unfinished. How does it integrate with calendar? No such thing. Is there an option for having automatic decrease of the available products according to the Deals. Nope

Permissions. Very limited functionality. Can u imagine that an employee can view the Subscription settings? Or access the CRM analytics

Email marketing. No emojis functionality. How one can market anything without emojis nowadays?

No integrations with Google Drive. No integrations with popular ecommerce solutions (except for Codecanyon plugins)

Miguel P. Miguel P.

Reviewed on 5/03/2019

All in the box for a low cost price

Pros

Lots of features and modules that can be switch on or off. Unbeatable pricing. The issue with Bitrix24 is perhaps the fact that the tool pretends to be everything for an Intranet but then all feature are average and if you are running a big company it starts to lack advanced functionalities and fine-tunning configurations. It is a great tool to start an Intranet project but if you need something more serious and advanced look other tools. We ended choosing Intranet Connections for our selves

Cons

Lacking advanced functionalities and fine-tunning configurations.