EventMobi Reviews

About EventMobi

EventMobi is a cloud-based event management solution for businesses of any size across a variety of industries. Primary features include event apps, multiple event management, registration, check-in, live polls, surveys,...

Browse EventMobi Reviews

Diane
Diane

Reviewed on 11/06/2018

I have used EventMobi on several occasions and love it for its ease of use for us and the...

easy to use
all info in one place
captures all the info that we need for our events

Pros

Easy to use for both us and our attendees, easy to customize it to make it "our app".
Love the gamification - gets everyone engaged. Ability to include all the information and reduce our costs on printing and shipping. Instant updates and messages can be sent.

I love that you can make changes instantly - whether on your own, or with assistance from customer support. The follow up is always excellence, whenever I have had questions.

Cons

Would love the ability to have bilingual sites -so that all info from both french and english apps can be downloaded together.
Also would like the ability to share more than 1 photo at a time - some sort of area or link that we can give attendees so they could post their pictures.

Response from EventMobi

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us Diane. We truly appreciate it! Those are excellent suggestions, which I will share with our product team so they can plan accordingly.
-Jillian W., Customer Marketing Manager

Yanick
Yanick
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 21/06/2022

Manage your events like a pro...

Pros

EventMobi offers a wide range of features. Conduct surveys and get feedback, issue tickets for events, all managed on mobile. EventMobi is a must-have for professionals.

Cons

EventMobi is not perfectible in every way, administrators should look into options to improve customer support.

Response from EventMobi

Yanick! Thanks for your review, and good to hear that, generally, your experience was good. I just wanted to let you know that I am sorry you found our customer support not perfect. Since you wrote your review, we have added various improvements, both on the platform, but also in how our customer support team operates, that should help you not experiencing these issues next time we'll work together. Thanks, Thorben, VP of Product Marketing at EventMobi

Jodi

Reviewed on 28/10/2021

EventMobi for virtual training event

Pros

Reasonably priced, fairly intuitive to use (end user/attendee)

Cons

Limited customization — and available customization requires additional fees and/or programming skills, need for multiple apps to present

Top EventMobi Alternatives

Masud

Reviewed on 15/01/2024

The Human Resource Manager erfect Event Management Software

Pros

I like the real time broadcasting thanks to live streaming features
The software makes attendee management easy
It comes with event management and webinar capabilities

Cons

Not a single issue while using EventMobi - it easily makes events a success.

Laine
Laine

Reviewed on 15/06/2018

Great features located on one user friendly platform + amazing customer support team!

Pros

Incredibly easy to use on both ends (user and organizer). Love that our attendees are able to use one platform for everything onsite - viewing the agenda & presentations, live polling, Q&A, and session evaluations just to name a few.

Cons

Wish we had the ability to add in our own custom fields within the agenda/session descriptions and hope there might be an easier way to pin exhibitor map locations in the future. Looking forward to seeing whats to come for EventMobi!

Response from EventMobi

Thank you for your review, Laine! I will share your feedback with our product team. Much appreciated!
-Jillian Wood, Customer Marketing @ EventMobi

Kathy
Kathy

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

No major complaints from this 4 time repeat user

Decrease paper, easy updates and announcements to conference attendees, live polling and gamification.

Pros

It has multiple functions, is easy to set up, looks attractive, and easy and convenient for the end user at a reasonable price for a nonprofit.

Cons

There are still some areas that could be better streamlined to save time, you can't pull in a social media feed, and the gamification component could use some greater variety.

Response from EventMobi

Hey Kathy, thank you so much for writing a review! We really appreciate it as a repeat user. I will give your feedback to our product team so we can make improvements based on your suggestions.
Best,

• Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 20/07/2023

Good platform, great customer service

We have drastically reduced our paper agenda print outs by using the app for the agenda. This also helps in our last minute changes. We are still looking for increasing the ROI for any sponsors who want to further utilize the app. Any time I have an issue or I'm curious about another event's app, my CSM is more than happy to walk through with me. Love that it is almost always a call instead of a link to a help page.

Pros

EventMobi's integration with Swoogo is definitely a high point. We also like the basic functionality and look forward to expanding our app for increased use.

Cons

The "onsite"/ lead capture app should not be a secondary app that my exhibitors have to download in addition to my event app. With the unique identifier for each user, it should be possible to partition the event app to include the lead capture for only those people designated as exhibitors/sponsors.

• Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees
  • Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

Using EventMobi helped take our sales meeting to a new level with it's easy to use features!

It provided a nice level of sophistication that our users were not expecting from a manufacturing company. It tied together our company's focus on technology and connectivity to our marketing activities and meetings.

Pros

Between the platform's ease of use and responsive customer service, we had a seamless event app integrated into our meeting. Our team enjoyed how quickly the updates pushed through the app and how easy it was to poll our audiences. We were able to gather critical feedback throughout the meeting as the event progressed. Set up is a snap once you go through the process once and is flexible for last minute updates.

Cons

Even though the software was super easy to use, sometimes modules became a little confusing. A lot of trial and error is needed for first-time users.

Response from EventMobi

Thank you for your feedback! I will share your module suggestion with our product team.
-Jillian Wood, Customer Marketing @ EventMobi

Darlene

Reviewed on 4/12/2023

Great Partnership with MPI Foundation Canada Council

Event Mobi was an excellent partner for the MPI Foundation Canada Council and the MPI Canadian Advisory Council. They understood our challenges of delivering a cross-Canada education session on a sensitive and important topic for the event and hospitality community. The Team at Event Mobi led us through every requirement. No surprises and excellent results.

Pros

Event Mobi was an essential partner in the delivery of our important session topic.
They provided end to end support and were very accommodating to set up our needs and arrange all virtual components quickly, efficiently and with excellent results, from design to technical support the day of our presentation

Cons

NO CONS - experience was professional and entire team was involved and committed to our project, from content to delivery.

Bec
Bec
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 15/05/2023

Great app for attendees at event!

Pros

Easy to use and set-up, training was spot on, tech support help was the best i've ever experienced, modern look and feel, our event attendees raved about the app.

Cons

Setting up the icons on the homepage was a tiny bit clunky, and the survey question-types couldn't be edited (maybe for future development).

Response from EventMobi

Bec! This is Thorben, VP Product Marketing at EventMobi! Big thanks for your awesome review! Thrilled to hear our app delighted your attendees - music to our ears.

Your words about our easy setup, on-point training, and top-notch tech support made us dance a little in our chairs. We strive to deliver a modern, seamless experience, and it's fantastic to hear we hit the mark!

Noted on the icon setup and survey editability - it's comments like yours that help us perfect our product. Look out for smoother, more customizable features soon!

Again, your review is our ray of sunshine. Here's to making more event magic together!

Replied 19/06/2023
Anick

Reviewed on 13/12/2022

EventMobi is very intuitive!

The software is amazing, but the customer service is beyond amazing! I've done many events in EventMobi for the past two years, and every time I had a question or a glitch, the chat was very responsive. Every single person at the customer service is professional, responsive, friendly and efficient! I would say that customer service is one of EventMobi's biggest strength!

Pros

Using EventMobi is easy and very intuitive. Everyone can learn how to use it! The interface is colorful, easy to work with and very liked by participants.

Cons

It is hard to say, I haven't had any bad experience with EventMobi so far.

Response from EventMobi

Anick! I love every single word you are writing. I am thrilled we managed to amaze you and deliver an excellent experience for you, but also your attendees. I hope you get to talk to one of your Event Success Managers soon, because we have just launched a couple of really cool new features that are intended to further improve your experience. Thanks again for your review, Thorben, VP of Product Marketing at EventMobi

Molly

Reviewed on 1/03/2023

Great software with great customer service!

Enjoyed! I used EventMobi once at GO WEST 23. We used it every day at the event, but not before or since.

Pros

Intuitive to use and set up on the back end.

Cons

I would prefer the speaker questions are less clicks away. They were quite embedded and speakers don't have time in their stage time to walk everyone through it

Response from EventMobi

Molly - I have heard so many good things about your event and I am really glad our team could contribute to your success. I love how you found us as easy as we always strive to be. You have a point on speaker questions! I will speak to my team and make sure to see how we can further improve the experience. Meanwhile, you could also use the "live" question view. Speakers just need one link for that, no login or nothing else. That could make it even faster for your speakers to access their questions. Thanks a lot, Thorben with EventMobi

Replied 11/04/2023
Danika

Reviewed on 17/07/2021

I've enjoyed using it when it's applicable

I have used this for basic event registration and attendee management.

Pros

The product is like many others in it's field. It is easy to use in the right scenario but not all events are created equal so it likes certain functionality for specific event needs.

Cons

I always struggle to find the Goldilocks fit but it does cover most bases and is useful for basic event needs. Additional features are useful if applicable to your event.

Drew
Drew
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 29/10/2018

Highly functional and interactive with strong customer service

It has been great. The staff are helpful, and it has been a great addition to our event planning capabilities as a Chamber. The ease of setting the site up and updating it is very straightforward and it really allows people to access the information much easier.

Pros

It is extremely functional and easy to use for individuals of varying technical knowledge and expertise. It is also very easy to set up and update.

Cons

Some people get confused when trying to load the web page to their home screen or download it from the app store, but that can also be attributable on some level to user error.

Response from EventMobi

Thank you for your feedback, Drew! We really appreciate it.
We have some materials that explain how to download the app we can share with you for your next event that should help some of your attendees out.
-The EventMobi team

Replied 31/10/2018

Reviewed on 12/12/2022

Solid Platform for Virtual Events

Pros

After much research, Event Mobi was selected as our platform of choice for the NFP associations we manage. It’s a reasonably priced, solid platform for all of our virtual event requirements.

Cons

There were some options (such as breakout rooms) that needed refining when we originally started using the platform, but those have been upgraded over time.

Response from EventMobi

Sarah! So many thanks for your review. I am glad you had a good experience. And also thanks for noticing. Indeed, we have improved features such as breakout rooms quite significantly and also recently launched quite a few new features that I can't wait for you to explore. I hope we can continue to excite you! Thorben, VP of Product Marketing at EventMobi

Christoph

Reviewed on 12/06/2018

Nice features, very easy and intuitive CMS

A digital companion for events and lectures from small to big size.

Pros

Content Management rather easy and efficient, even for less experienced users. Ask a question to speakers, document sharing, map integration are my favourite features.

Cons

Gamification feature requires a lot of preparation and is rather complicated. No reward system for shared comments or picutres.

Response from EventMobi

Christoph thank you for sharing your experience with others on Capterra! We really appreciate it. I will share your feedback with our product team so they can prioritize new gamification features.

Traci

Reviewed on 18/09/2023

Great Event Managment Product

Great product and easy to load info and navigate.

Pros

End User results....ability for them to know where their going and when their going is priceless. Valuable tool for presenters as well.

Cons

Easy, forward leaning, information at your fingertips, post event information access

• Industry: Executive Office

Reviewed on 19/06/2023

Amazing Customer Service

It was so amazing and I would definitely recommend again!

Pros

It was very easy to use and the customer service support was amazing or any questions we had.

Cons

It is tedious when you are doing bilingual apps.

Anita

Reviewed on 5/12/2023

Excellent Product and Support

Had a fabulous experience. The technology was exactly what we needed for a coast to coast virtual meeting with several presenters, pre-recorded segments and breakout discussions.

Pros

[sensitive content hidden] on the Account team was amazing to work with. They up to date reporting helped us manage our communications

Cons

Had a few technical difficulties with remote slide advancement

• Industry: Program Development

Reviewed on 7/12/2022

Highly recommend

Awesome experience. Looking forward to working with them in the future.

Pros

The product was easy for our team to manage. The EventMobi team was extremely responsive to our needs.

Cons

Some additional functionality needed (integrations) to make it even better.

Response from EventMobi

Hey Sarah! Thorben, VP of Product Marketing at EventMobi, here! Thanks for your review. I am glad you had an overall great experience. I just wanted to address your point about integrations: I love integrations, and I love playing with APIs and; unfortunately, there are thousands of solutions out there, and we cannot integrate with all of them. BUT: for the ones we don't, you can usually integrate with something called Zapier. Zapier allows you to connect EventMobi with no coding required to over 5000 other tools. Check it out :-)

Tina

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

Awesome product and great people to work with.

This was our first attempt at having an app for our annual customer meeting. We were looking for something that could deliver a good product at reasonable price (less than 100 attendees). Gabriello was great to work with to understand what our needs and price point were. Throughout the process, their customer support was very responsive and helped with any questions I had. I would definitely recommend them and will use in the future.

Response from EventMobi

Hi Tina,

Thanks so much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you and we're glad we were able to assist in delivering a successful event for your attendees. Looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Regards,
Henry Hayes
Support Manager

Replied 8/03/2016
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 11/06/2018

I did enjoy the EventMobi experience - great support team!

It definitely supported our event well. I really liked the survey options that were able to capture data from the event

Pros

Live Display, Support Team, built in registration system, aesthetics, branding options, app interface

Cons

Not being able to set overall event time, glitches like outgoing email not personalizing (support team did eventually solve it), formatting of notifications (luckily know a bit of html), having to re-write notifications every time

Response from EventMobi

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Glad you enjoyed our support team! We are working on making notification improvements, but I will share your notes with our product team. Thanks again!
-Jillian W., Customer Marketing Manager

• Industry: Arts & Crafts
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 3/10/2019

EventMobi

The costumers are very happy with the way EventMobi works, and the business is very happy also to have acquired this software.

Pros

Everything in the software is very friendly to new users, the software is very well built so that it doesnt crash even though using it in a high demand event. EventMobi has helped the business to become even more efficient due to the way that we can reach more costumers in an easier way.

Cons

He only problem with EventMobi is that sometimes these events happen in places where connectivity can be hard to access, so having no internet connection ruins the purpose of the app.

Bethany
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 7/10/2021

Was perfect for our online conference

Customer support staff was super helpful and easy to work with

Pros

We hosted a two-day virtual conference. This software was easy to setup and easy for attendees to use. Ease of use is my number one reason for recommending this product.

Cons

None really. It did everything we needed it to do.

Heather
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 7/06/2017

App building was easy and helpful

Pros

I liked that I could customize what I wanted on the app and only pay for the items that I wanted to use.

Cons

The price was high (although good in comparison), but for an older event crowd, I don't think it was used enough for the price.