Peek Pro Reviews

About Peek Pro

Peek Pro is a revolutionary operating software designed for tour and activity operators looking to boost revenue and streamline operations. This platform offers a world class online booking experience, dynamic pricing and a...

Browse Peek Pro Reviews

Hallie
Hallie

Reviewed on 1/07/2019

Great fit for our small rental & shuttle operation. Huge time-saver, very happy.

As mentioned above, we are saving a LOT of time answering fewer phone calls regarding booking kayak trips or questions about the kayak trips. The automated emails also help make sure that people don't miss their reservation, and they get a reminder of things they should bring and what time they need to be there, and we don't need to put in any extra work to make this happen.

I put a lot of time into the initial set-up, but that was expected. It's very easy to use. I haven't had to call for support, but I would expect them to be very helpful if needed.

Also, there is ultimately not much cost to do this. Peek charges a percentage on each booking (currently 6% i think), which most operators, including ourselves, add as a booking fee to the customer (which is pretty typical nowadays, so I don't have an issue with it). There was no additional set-up fee. I'm very happy.

I was worried about how to integrate into Quickbooks on the accounting-side, but I've figured out some methods to enter the Peek sales that aren't very complicated.

Pros

Peek Pro has allowed us to easily add our reservations to our website, allowing customers to see what's available and book online. We can edit the schedule as needed, and the best part is the reduced call volume in our otherwise busy retail shop. Rentals and shuttles are a small part of our business, so we needed to streamline the amount of time it takes to manage it. Peek has helped tremendously! There is a lot of capability to the system, and you may have to find a few work-arounds to best suit your business, but all-in-all, I've been really impressed with the capabilities. The software helps us avoid over-booking, and it also automatically sends customized emails to remind people when and where they need to be. So helpful! The support team for set-up were very thorough and helpful as well. Once you get the hang of it, you should be able to do most everything yourself, but the support team will help get everything set-up initially, which is really nice. They have options of how to set up different types of operations, so it's good to have someone to work with.

Cons

No major complaints yet. Make sure you check through the email settings before you start using it, we had a few default emails that were still auto-sending that we should have customized sooner than we did, and I overlooked that they were sending out.

There are a few small things I'd like to see updated eventually, like being able to customize and/or remove payment types (remove cash, for example), and also I'd like some more complex options for programming discount codes.

Response from Peek Travel

Hi Hallie! Thanks so much for writing this detailed review. It's been an absolute pleasure working with you, and we're so glad we've been able to streamline your business and save you time !

Replied 8/07/2019
Melinda

Reviewed on 12/07/2023

My Business is sooo much better because of Peek Pro!

My overall experience has been amazing and super positive. [sensitive content hidden] helped me sign up and on board with Peek Pro. They were professional, detailed, organized and efficient. The times that I had video calls with them were super helpful and informative! I recommend them for their amazing customer service.

Pros

Sooooo... I really really really needed Peek Pro. I found out about this software about 3 weeks ago and I am in my 3rd summer season of renting paddle boards and kayaks at my local lake. I was having to manually double book customers with my website. It took forever and I often forgot a booking or two during the busy weeks. Opps! That will never happen again with Peek. I am booking more rental than ever and now people are finding where I launch from without having to call me confused!

Cons

There are a few things that I would change because my business is not a traditional one. I run and operate my own business so having set hours is a challenge for me. I wish that I could make changes to my schedule weekly without having to make a whole new season. I would like to be able to add a rental during my non-open times if I want since it is my schedule. I would like to change my equipment available much easier than many clicks. This is me just being detailed! Make some updates, but seriously, my life has changed for the better because of this program. I recommend it for anyone in my field.

Reasons for Choosing Peek Pro

Peek Pro can double and triple book based on my equipment available and Square's booking system is not that intelligent. :(

Weebly

Reasons for Switching to Peek Pro

You all found me. The differences were not big enough to make me want to reach out the the other company. Also, Peek Pro's widgets look way more professional in my opinion.

Reviewed on 13/05/2024

False Promises at Sales and ZERO Customer Service

Terrible, see the cons I already described. DO NOT USE PEEK, YOUR BUSINESS WILL SUFFER AND YOUR TIME WILL BE WASTED!

We have grown out of WIX bookings but seriously look at that for a very feature rich low cost solution!

Pros

The interface, feature list and functionality for the customer seems to be great.

Cons

Setup help is limited, support and setup knowledge of their own product almost doesn't exist. They claim to have 7 day per week support over 4 time zones which is a complete lie. You can not contact people on support chat, phone or any other way than ticketing which takes 48 hours to resolve at a minimum.

If you run into a business stopping issue, you will be completely screwed and it is obvious no one there cares or has a plan to fix this!

You will be sold features that do not work or can not be implemented without complex work arounds if at all.

I question if they are even still in business with how challenging it is to get in contact with them which was not the case when we first signed up.

Top Peek Pro Alternatives

Martin

Reviewed on 27/03/2024

We Love Peek Pro!

Pros

Peek Pro offers seemless integrated booking with Wordpress making is as easy as possible for our users to book trips via our website. Their team is also fantastic. Our account manager Josmary was an invaluable resouce to making our trips book more and become more profitable.

Cons

There's not much to say here. We're overal very happy with their product!

Response from Peek Travel

Hi Martin, we're delighted to hear that you're finding Peek Pro useful, and it's fantastic to see that you're making the most out of our features. Josmary also enjoys working with you and your team!

Replied 15/04/2024
Marriah

Reviewed on 17/02/2022

Great for my complex needs

Overall, I'm very satisfied with the functionality of peek pro. Before, I had to manually create new bookings and import all viator bookings myself. Now, customers can make their own reservations without back and forth over the phone or email, and viator bookings are automatically blocked out when my calendar is full for each activity. I do like that bookings that I manually create do not have the booking fee and only the payment processor fee which is cheaper than Square who I was previously using. Peek Pro has been the only software that I've been able to find that can support my business' booking needs which offers tours and uber-like transportation services.

Pros

Customer service is great for solving issues and answering questions during the initial consultations and onboarding process. They really helped me find workarounds from my complex activity types. The embedded widgets look great and clean on the website, makes it so much easier for my customers to automatically book themselves a tour. I love that it connects with Viator so I don't have to manually block out my availability on multiple platforms. Payouts are also relatively fast which is important to keep my business running.

Cons

The software is a little dated looking and is confusing to figure out where certain settings are located. The calendar view is a little clunky. Scheduling activities in the calendar is slightly weird, I feel like you should be able to add scheduling information within the activity settings, but you have to create the actual availability in a separate area. Customer support was incredibly responsive during the first few onboarding weeks, but has been much slower after getting set up. Also, I wish there were options for annual billing rather than the 6% booking free on top of the payment processor fee for automatic reservations.

Checkfront and Bókun

Reasons for Choosing Peek Pro

I wanted to automate my scheduling for my tours and connect my calendar with viator

Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Switching to Peek Pro

Other softwares were unable to easily let me book 2 pickup times for a single reservation for roundtrip services

Reviewed on 12/03/2021

Fantastic customer service!

Overall an incredibly positive experience with Peek and we appreciate everything they did for us during shutdown.

Pros

Any time I ever have a question about Peek I call customer service and the team there immediately is invested in helping my business solve whatever problem we are having. For the money, it is an incredible booking service that I would recommend to all of my friends.

Cons

I am glad to hear about the new update because holding cards for customers is definitely something we have had issues with in the past. The current way is not very convenient or intuitive. Also, the difference in features between the web and mobile app is significant.

Reasons for Switching to Peek Pro

Fareharbor is currently courting our business pretty hard but I like Peek a lot so I don’t think we are going to switch.

Response from Peek Travel

James - Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We're happy to hear our support team has been so attentive and willing to work with you to solve any of your issues. Please continue reaching out with any issue that may arise or question you have! Looking forward to working with you in the future and helping you provide the best experience possible for your guests!

Replied 29/03/2021
Rena

Reviewed on 12/03/2021

Peek PRO booking software = smooth sailing for our boat business!

Pros

Peek PRO software is so simple and easy to use, and it makes our booking process seamless. The software ties into our website so well, and our customers always comment on how easy it is to book a sail with us. We appreciate the real time booking, calendar updates, automated confirmation/reminder emails and all the support that goes along with using the Peek system. Their customer support team is awesome, and always help us out in a timely manner. We truly couldn’t be in business without Peek PRO!

Cons

There are a few bugs or software quirks that we find from time-to-time since we rely on this system 100%. However, with that said, whenever we have an issue, the amazing Peek Support team helps us resolve it, or find another way to execute something, within a timely manner.

Reasons for Switching to Peek Pro

We chose Peek PRO based upon a similar business’ recommendation, and we are so glad we did!

Response from Peek Travel

Hi Rena, we're so glad this recommendation paid off and that you're finding Peek Pro useful for your business. We strive to offer the best platform for businesses like yours and continue to work on ways to provide the best booking system out there. Our customer support team is always available for any issue you may have so please keep contacting us if you ever have a question! Our features are designed with partners like you in mind so we're so glad to hear that you find them key to your operational needs. Please let us know if you ever have any questions in the future!

Replied 29/03/2021
Gary

Reviewed on 16/11/2020

Peek is everything we needed

Automating many regular tasks, including guest followup emails, waivers. As well as connecting directly to OTAs so they have our exact availability and no longer have to check multiple sites to update availability.

Pros

We really like the simplicity for setting up new products. And appreciate the software updates that continually improve the booking software.

Cons

Not optimized for Android tablets or cell phones.

Checkfront and FareHarbor

Reasons for Choosing Peek Pro

Back end was very cumbersome to build new product and took extra time to train anyone new on the software. As well as there quarterly costs.

Zaui

Reasons for Switching to Peek Pro

The tech service was what sold us and continues to solve any issues we may have.

Response from Peek Travel

Hi Gary - Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It's great to hear how our Digital Waivers and OTA Integration helps make your business succeed. As you said, we are constantly looking for ways to update the software to provide the best experience for all our partners. We look forward to continuing working with you in the future!

Don

Reviewed on 25/01/2024

Great People To Work With

[sensitive content hidden] were the best.!! Answered all questions
Fixed whatever we felt needed fixing.
Excellent follow up

Pros

Customer service was excellent during the set up

Cons

Nothing everything was great don't have any complaints

Dan
Dan

Reviewed on 14/09/2019

Outstanding software for rentals!

Spectacular! Once set up, it's almost too simple to use!

Pros

The sleek design looks spectacular on our site and is very easy for the customer to use.

Cons

It's a little tricky to set up mostly because there's an endless amount of features and options.

Response from Peek Travel

Thank you for writing this review, Dan! So happy to hear that you've had an outstanding experience with the software. You're right; it can certainly seem like there's an endless amount of features at your disposal, so don't hesitate to reach out if you need any support!

Replied 16/09/2019
Shelley

Reviewed on 26/07/2021

Worst experience onboarding, lousy communication

It was awful. The onboarding which was "supposed" to be seamless had me working with my old booking system at the same time, which is twice the work. The emails, confirmations and reminders were difficult to get used too. It was one of the main reasons for switching, to have better email and sms communication with my customers. A feature which is highly appealing is the sending of a picture with the followup email. That process never worked on pc or on apps which is a feature offered. I had multiple email and video meetings with peek pro asking them to complete tasks they had listed and were not completed. I was assured it would be done only to wait a week and then blast a frustrated email that it was not completed. The tech who was doing most of the onboarding was singularly focused and did not understand how the items I needed integrated together. The phone app was irritating, every time you changed the screen from portrait to landscape it would rebook. You had to use it in landscape mode to get the options but the screen was too short because of the top tool bar. Then you would have to turn the phone and lose the options! I cannot carry my pc/ laptop around with me when I need to make changes of find information for customers.
If Peek Pro had been better at communicating. Had better tutorial tools to understand the system and just done more work and less talk about fixing my issues I would most likely still be using them. However, I just could not continue.

Pros

I liked the resource and calendar integration. The front end for the customer offered almost everything I wanted for my customers. The flow was intuitive on front end.

Cons

the functionality of the emails and communication with customers was difficult on backend. the backend functionality had too many steps to get to information looking for. Manifest was informative but screen versus print different. Plus any interaction with guest booking would throw you out to dashboard and you would have to go back to calendar and manifest again to continue with process. That is one example of many functions that where multiple steps to do simple tasks. Unable to schedule manual emails to clients, Unable to view sent emails, no outbox.

TripWorks and FareHarbor

Reasons for Choosing Peek Pro

I wanted more options for communicating with my customers, email and sms. I returned to Rezdy because the front end on Rezdy is very good and I have no issues with their customer service.

Reasons for Switching to Peek Pro

Their sales team did a great sell which I'm sorry to say had no follow through!! I was assured, even after reading reviews that they were not good on customer service. I was told their support team and techs were definitely on task to support the software. Sales and support apparently don't communicate any better than they do with customers.
Rachael

Reviewed on 18/01/2024

Falls Short of Promises

We really wanted to love Peek, and spent a lot of time vetting the software before deciding. Lot's of promices were made as to its functionality, yet failed to deliver on them. It's a good system for a beginner or simple items, but if you want a flawless functionality that is robust and will take your business to the next level, then this is not the system for you.

When you discover that the system can't do certain items they put in a feature request to happen sometime in the future.

When you call customer support to ask for help and you discover it's a 10 step process to do something simple and you express your displeasure they just say "I'm so sorry the software is difficult for you to understand" Really? I've worked with and have built several different systems in my lifetime, and simple changes shouldn't be that difficult!

Pros

We moved to Peek after rigorous discussions with the company. The one thing it does over other softwares is the ability to book multiple pieces of equipment at the same time. We also like the calendar and manifest.

Cons

The software is inefficient and hard to manipulate based on needs, not to mention a lot more expensive then other softwares in this league.

- Waiver Function is terrible. Can't search for waivers signed. Waivers have glitches and can get corrupted or just disapear. Support can't help find them either.

- Can't apply discount to just certain items, it discounts the entire reservation. So if you discount a large group, then have to charge damages, the damages are then discounted. Also you can't override taxes & credit card fees.

- Can't refund to store credit if guest drops a piece of equipment. You have to create a custom code per customer then email it to them.

- Automatice Email & Text Message System is terrible! Can't customize text messages, so you have to send them to each guest individually.

- System doesn't offer a waitlist feature.

- They recommend using an ipad with their app so guests can sign waivers. However the app is the bare minimum so you constantly have to switch betwen the app and their web url in order to check in guests. Guests have to be given a booking ID at checkin to be able to sign and scan a QR Code. Using the URL on an iPad, you can't see the amount charged or amount owed as that section is cut off. It's very inefficient to have to use 3 different devises. A tablet for the app and URL, then a desktop to see the charges on the side of the screen.

- Dynamic pricing and changing rates is combersome. Especially if you offer weekday, holiday, and weekend rates during different seasons.

Tanya

Reviewed on 22/09/2020

The reports side is fantastic

The software is great, customer support is phenominal

Pros

reporting functions and pricing for user is great. Some calendar function and customization options.

Cons

It was tough getting over the extra charge to our customers. Use of the actual calendar has some hurdles for us but Peek is working with me to sort it out

FareHarbor and TrekkSoft

Reasons for Choosing Peek Pro

Due to the reporting system, it was basically non-existent on Rezdy

Rezdy

Reasons for Switching to Peek Pro

I need both a functioning calendar and the reports, it was the calendar that ultimately made the decision. While not perfect for what we need, it was the best option

Response from Peek Travel

Hi Tanya, we're glad to hear you're finding Peek Pro useful and it sounds like you're really taking advantage of some great features. The Reports feature was designed to help operators, big or small, actively track their business a number of different ways. Feel free to reach out to us if you ever have any questions about a part of the Reports feature. We look forward to continuing to work with you and Big Blue in the future!

Replied 20/04/2021
Jack

Reviewed on 1/06/2021

Awful Customer Service

I'd suggest saving yourself the pain and finding another platform.

Pros

If this software did everything it claimed then it would be great. A lot of features require tedious work arounds and a huge amount of work on the back end.

Cons

Customer service are abysmal, without notice in the middle of the pandemic they switched to US opening times which meant as a UK customer we were left stranded with glitches and errors massively effecting our workflow.

Reasons for Choosing Peek Pro

We switched from Cinolla in a bid to gain more online sales.

Reasons for Switching to Peek Pro

Fareharbor at the time did not allow a tour operator to be responsible for the costs of the booking but instead levied the 6% on the customer at the end of the booking. This has now changed. Fareharbor also did not have a suitable rental system for our business.
Randi

Reviewed on 28/05/2023

Peek PRO - Bike Shop

Pros

Peek is very easy to use and the onboarding process was easy and simple!

Cons

I haven't had any issues so far, and I don't foresee much of any in the future.

lora

Reviewed on 23/02/2020

Great Customer Service

Peek Pro has allowed the customization I need for my niche business. It is easy to use. They take care of the setup and follow up with you after the initial setup. They don't disappear after the initial setup. They had multiple "views" for the activities schedule. I was able to keep the custom trips I offer AND get the calendar view I needed. I am excited to keep working with them.

Pros

Excellent Customer Service
Ease of use
Clean look, easy for customers to read
Multiple activity views
Versatile
Customizable

Cons

The system charges a percentage to my customers. This was the only reason I hesitated in the beginning, my market is very tight and I feared my customers would not like the increase in price. But they worked with me and my unique situation and I am confident it will be worth it.

Reviewed on 15/06/2020

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID - Especially if you want to get your money.

I was actually beginning to fully understand the Peek software and finding more useful functionality but the accounting side of the house is a disaster. Payouts take forever. For a tour booked June 7 I still do not have the funds today, June 15. I had a recapture on a security deposit May 8 but as of today still do not have the funds. Nearly $1200 in damage to a rental vehicle I paid to repair but waiting 6 weeks for customer funds. If you issue a refund to a customer even before you get the money, they give you the money then put your account in arrears and stop paying out any reservations even when they have far more money than the arrears balance. Customer chargebacks are in a vacuum. The dispute department ignores all of your emails and does not reply to your response to the chargeback so you even know if they are advocating for you. This has been a terrible experience. If you want to get paid for your reservations or damage deposits timely, I recommend avoiding Peek at all cost.

Pros

Some of the features are useful. Steep learning curve if you are new to this type of software but I do think the list of features is robust.

Cons

Calendar is impossible to look at if you have several products. Does not have all the functionality I need. What I really disliked most about this company is the accounting department. Accounting is the weak link with Peek. Most of the customer service representatives are very nice and try to be helpful but accounting hides behind customer service representatives that are there for technical support and other concerns. You have to call and call for answers. They do not get back to you, no system for escalating issues. Requests to speak to managers are ignored. Unless you call and call there is no movement on your concerns and some customer support representatives are downright rude.

Mike

Reviewed on 23/03/2017

We've seen a 25% increase in clicks to conversion to sales!

We've seen a 25% increase in the conversion of clicks to sales! More to follow on that later. We switched over to Peek after spending 10 years with Zerve. We were in fact one of Zerve's first customers outside of NYC, making us one of the first tour companies in the country to move to an online reservation platform! While being forced out of necessity to make a switch was not ideal, we did our due diligence, checked out EVERY major platform on the market, compared each and decided that Peek offered the best combination of features and value. And, we have not been disappointed. Peek's integration team did a fantastic job of moving us over onto their platform. Their development team has been responsive to suggestions and has been steadily adding more and more useful features in a timely manner, and the customer support team has been great with answering questions and addressing problems as they occasionally arise. As I mentioned at the outset, we've seen a 25% increase in the conversion of clicks to sales! After much research and consideration, we have determined that this is due to the ease of use of the mobile and web platforms. A customer can literally book a reservation in under a minute! They can book so quickly that they don't even have time to second guess themselves. Needless to say, as a leader in the tour industry who has been utilizing online platforms since the beginning, we are thrilled with Peek and its platform!

Pros

Ease of use. Speed at which reservations can be made by customers. Tech support. Conversion rate of clicks to sales.

Cons

It's missing a few whistles and bells I would like to see. But, I've spoken with the development team and many of these updates are on the way...

Response from Peek Travel

Hey Mike,
A review like this from you is amazing! We are thrilled you've seen such an increase in your conversion of clicks to sales. As you said, our developers are always working on more features to help operators like you, and seeing such definitive growth in your business because of our product is incredible. You know you can always reach our Partner Support team 24/7 with any ideas for features.

Replied 1/10/2018
Jacqueline
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 13/11/2020

Overall great software with some room for improvement

There are small problems that need fixing but we are overall satisfied with Peek Pro's software and especially happy with their customer service team.

Pros

We appreciate the ease of a cloud based payment system, as well as the easy to navigate interface.

Cons

Since we began using Peek Pro we have asked for the ability to split payment methods, being unable to utilize this type of feature definitely created some headaches and lot business. However, it appears that Peek Pro has implemented this featurein the latest version. We also have experienced some issues with customers being refunded and then recharged for the full balance when we attempting to update the price of their purchasing For example, when upgrading from a rental they had paid $100 for already to a rental that was $150 - the system would "refund" the $100 and charge the customer a full $150 rather than just the needed $50. In some situations this created a problem because the customers account would have $250 in held funds until the original $100 was returned. We found a work around, but it wasn't ideal. Hopefully switching our account over to Peek Pro 6 will address this as well.

Response from Peek Travel

Hi Jacqueline! Thanks for reaching out and writing your review. Your comments help us make Peek Pro serviceable for all partners. Peek Pro 6 does have the ability to split payments so please reach out to our customer service team with any questions on how to use this new feature. We hope that you stay satisfied with the Peek Pro 6 changes and continue to find the software helpful with the new improvements.

Shelly

Reviewed on 1/05/2015

Most Excellent Booking Platform!

I switched to Peek Pro from Get In Sell Out about 2 months ago, and there's no looking back! I love the clean look of Peek and the ease of use for both my customers and on the back end. Their setup fee was nominal, and the operating costs are flexible. All of the credit card processing is done seamlessly through Stripe, unlike with GISO where folks were redirected to PayPal. Also since Peek is just a little pop up on the screen, our customers don't actually leave our website when they're booking a tour. Another thing that's helpful on the backend is being able to input a customer's credit card when they call in. Our previous system was to send a paypal invoice. Everything is streamlined and just makes sense. Customer service has been nothing but friendly, prompt, and helpful.

One con I have right now is regarding private tours. With GISO, I was used to being able to set up a private tour and link the customer directly to that tour. With Peek, you can easily set up a private tour, but you need to link the customer to a calendar that they then have to select which date they want to book. This also means that I can't have multiple private tours on that calendar... especially since the pricing is usually different for each private tour. So, for every private tour we book, we need to add a new tour with a new description and a new price AND make a new calendar that only has that tour on it to be able to link our customer to it. It seems like there simply "must be an better way!"

Another feature that I would love to see is to open up the bookout window for tours once they are already booked. We require guests to book a tour at least 48 hours in advance. This is to make sure that one of our guides are available. So, if it's March 1st today and someone books a tour for March 20th, we make sure a guide is available, no problem. Now on March 19th, someone looks at our website, sees there's a tour on the 20th and wants to reserve it. It seems to me that it'd be pretty easy to have an algorithm that was something like: "If 0 people have reserved this tour, let customers book up until 48 hours before start time. If 1+ people have reserved this tour, let customers book up until 2 hours before start time."

I was informed that the Peek team is constantly working on features and updates, which makes me hopeful for both of these issues. As it stands right now, I am 100% happy with Peek and these changes would just be bonuses.

Chase

Reviewed on 10/02/2016

30% increase in sales in the first 2 months!!

I am the owner operator of Virginia Beach Horseback, the only destination in the United States where you can rent horses and ride down the beach on a resort beach. We tend to place in the top 5 websites for "Riding horses down the beach."

With this being said, it was a necessary business move to strategize a better way to capture more customers by making it easier for them to reserve online through our website versus only being available for phone calls and manually plugging in reservations ourselves. Within my first two month of using Peek Pro, our business saw a 30% increase in sales.

Now, not only do we have the advantage of people discovering us online and buying ticket, this has helped make it easier in reaching our full capacity during stronger seasons of the year. The setting up process if very simple and easy. Having things established on your website is all dealt with by the staff to ensure it's fully functional. Within a few hours time frame we were able to convert the company to the new reservation strategy, and it fortunately became a win-win for us in the long run.

I would like to say what really makes this company the only company of its kind, is the cell phone application that integrates with the desktop computers while phone calls are being answered and reservations are being plugged from the back end. My managers are able to see exactly what the schedule is and where new people fit and be plugged and chugged into the cell phone app, allowing my 20+ person staff at all times to know exactly what's going on. As an owner, it is important to know what you are making every day. The freedom of not always being on the job is necessary when thinking about the next best move to make when advancing your business. Whether on the job or not, we know exactly what we make in cash as well as credit card sales.

Hands down, I'm very happy with the service and speedy customer support responses. Alex Seidler is a great, well-spoken gentleman and I am glad to have crossed paths with him to convince me to try the service out. I recommend this to anyone who owns a reservation-based company. I honestly feel the internet is where all things are going these days. It is important to catch up with the times and Peek Pro can make it happen for you!

Wendy
  • Industry: Fishery

Reviewed on 18/03/2024

NO Customer Service/ Always down!

Dissapointed and it will take alot to get us to remain a customer. I just hope others get to read this. But i doubt it because they redirect all negative reviews to make themselves look good.

Pros

Peek pro used to be amazing. Those days are gone. Customer service is non existent.

Cons

Customer service is absolutely unacceptable. And the lack.of reports and layout of calendar is so far behind other tecnology.

Response from Peek Travel

Hi Wendy, we appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention. We're sorry to hear that Peek Pro hasn't met your expectations. Your feedback is crucial in helping us identify areas for improvement. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our support team at [email protected], and we'll do our best to address your concerns promptly.

Replied 15/04/2024
Emil

Reviewed on 13/11/2017

Less human work, more automation!

We wanted to get rid of excel sheets and papers, to spend less time to organize the tour in the back stage. It was exactly the software that we were looking for. And yes, it was really long time for us to find the Peek Pro. But as it was said in our preverb: "Late" is always better than "Never"!

Pros

First, we can control the number of attendees of our tours, archive the customer information, calculate the income, track paid & unpaid tickets. So there can not be any overbook situation. It gives us chance to integrate the software to our website, which allows us to make direct online sales, even we are a non-USA and non-EU company. Many reporting forms, which helps You analyse the statistics.

After learning and using the software, we understood that there are much more useful aspects of the Peek Pro software, which we really did not even think about that before. If to say shortly, it is the only software which answers our needs to operate punctual and smooth as a local tour provider.

P.S. Very helpful support team, which acts really quick!

Cons

We look forward to see Peek Pro more useful for the multi-day tours. It is very useful to use it for our day trips, but not yet for the multi-day tours.

Reviewed on 29/01/2023

Peek review by Jen

Pros

Peek simplifies our reservation process dramatically with easy online booking.Client information is entered and on file. Customizable reminder emails provide a huge advantage. More clients arrive on time and fully prepared so the tour is better for everyone.

Cons

I didn't see any noteworthy cons. New features would be nice.

aReservation

ThunderTix and Bookeo
Joe

Reviewed on 13/11/2020

Easy To Use for Operators and Clients

I really love so many things about the software. I love how easy it is to make a reservation, to check rosters, financial reports, invoicing, automated email follow ups, etc.

Pros

The system is simple to use and easy to learn. When necessary, customer support has been excellent.

Cons

I don't really have anything to complain about.

Response from Peek Travel

Joe, we can't thank you enough for this review. Your review is much appreciated! We do our best to keep our partners satisfied through routine check-ins and communication. Please feel free to reach out if you have any more questions about Peek Pro.