Microsoft Azure Reviews

About Microsoft Azure

Azure is a comprehensive computing platform, providing cloud infrastructure, products and services, developer tools, and innovations in data and AI. More than 95 percent of the Fortune 500 choose Azure. Azure has unique on-premise...

4.2
4.1

Browse Microsoft Azure Reviews

1,781 of 1,782 reviews

Reviewed on 14/08/2019

AWS who?.....

Spinning up virtual environments and hosting software for clients and we use cold and hot storage for clients servers and backs with azure as they offer some of the best storage rates as compared to AWS. We can also spin up virtual domain and active directories for our clients to remove the heat and maintenance from small facilities on the edge of their environment that might not have a dedicated space for IT. Allowing us to now only offsite the IT but also the infrastructure.

Pros

I have found the best use for Azure is to off site the IT hardware for infrastructure, So now IT can not only have the team off site but now that off site team doesn't have to worry about the servers being touched by employees messing around in the network closets.Allowing entire companies to be managed off site.

Cons

Price on VMs, non transparent price, ease to setup redundancy...

Amazon RDS

Amazon RDS

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Azure

Being that it is Microsoft it never closes and the people on the Azure team are always willing to help, and since it is Microsoft its almost like you have built in OS support. You can have most of your support in one location and but support contracts from one vendor.
Ian

Reviewed on 17/06/2023

Awesome Performance and Standards from Microsoft Azure

Microsoft Azure has been the best cloud option for virtual machines we have used. We are able to quickly setup and resolve virtual machines. The support has been amazing to work with and we would recommend to any company looking for a secure and reliable VDI setup.

Pros

Microsoft has been the standard for Windows machines and desktops for decades. All of our engineers and techs were more familiar and comfortable using Microsoft Azure over the competitors. The way all the permissions, configurations and features are together in one console makes everything more efficient at setting up.

Cons

The training for administrators takes too much time for them to complete. The different portals do not load all every time. There is no indication of when a process will complete when you start it.

vSphere

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Azure

We choose to go with Microsoft Azure over vmware because of all the cloud features and capabilities it provides over them.
Esra
Esra

Reviewed on 17/04/2019

Azure has a long way to go

Azure is developing itself continuously and I believe it will be better in the future.

Pros

I gave 5 stars to its features and functionality because Azure really tries hard to stay competitive in the market and it has most of the features that a cloud provider should offer. We use Azure to provide our services to our customers that work with Microsoft.

What I like the most about Azure is its AI tools. Azure is really successful when it comes to machine learning.

Cons

I will be a little bit cruel about Customer Support and Ease of Use.

We work with Azure as CSP partners. One day we had a problem with one of our servers and I couldn't even reach to support team to get help. Later I learned that since we are CSP partners we cannot directly get in touch with Azure team. Instead we should contact our local dealer to get support. It is tiring to involve bureaucracy to IT when all I wanted was to mount a disk to another server.

Be very careful when you test the servers. You will be charged for a full hour even if you keep the server alive for 5 minutes.

If you do not want to delete a resource accidentally you must lock it. I learned this lock feature from our local distributor but Azure should force you to take such cautions by putting the option directly to the interface. Maybe a little checkbox saying "Do you want to lock your resource?" would be nice.

The interface should be more user friendly. It is really complicated for the beginners. The partial windows that open in each step is confusing. It will be easier without the split structure.

Top Microsoft Azure Alternatives

Microsoft Excel

Amazon DynamoDB

V2 Cloud WorkSpaces

Kyle
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 21/11/2023

Axure Cloud Services

Pros

Stability and ease of use with the platform

Cons

Some things are a bit harder to support than others

Ahmed
Ahmed

Reviewed on 13/01/2023

Unlock the Power of the Cloud with Microsoft Azure.

Overall, my experience with Microsoft Azure has been positive. It has allowed me to develop applications quickly and efficiently and provides a wide range of features and services that help me do so. It’s also easy to use and secure, and the pricing is cost-effective. I highly recommend it for anyone looking to develop applications.

Pros

I have been using Microsoft Azure for a few years now and I must say, I am absolutely in love with it. It’s user-friendly and provides a wide range of services to help me develop a variety of applications and accelerate my business. What I like most about Microsoft Azure is the scalability that it provides. It’s easy to scale up or down depending on the needs of your application or business and the pricing is flexible and cost-effective. Its ability to quickly and easily create virtual machines, develop web apps, and deploy and manage databases makes it very attractive.Another great thing I like about Microsoft Azure is its security. It offers advanced security features such as multi-factor authentication and encryption to protect my data and applications. Moreover, the use of AI and machine learning models helps to keep the system secure.The range of services provided by Microsoft Azure is also impressive. It’s easy to develop APIs, deploy and manage databases like MongoDB, VMs for development. It also offers features such as auto-scaling and load balancing, which helps to ensure that my application is always running optimally.I am also a fan of the DevOps tools that Microsoft Azure provides. It makes it very easy to set up continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines, which helps me to quickly and easily update my applications.Overall, Microsoft Azure is an amazing platform for developing applications.

Cons

The one thing I don’t like about Microsoft Azure is that it can be difficult to find the exact resources or tutorials I need to get started with a particular task. I’ve had to spend a lot of time researching and experimenting to find the right solution for my needs. It would be great if the documentation was more complete and up to date.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Azure

I chose Microsoft Azure over the alternatives (GCP and AWS) because it offers a more comprehensive range of features and services. It makes it very easy to develop applications quickly and efficiently, and the scalability and security features make it very attractive. Furthermore, the pricing is very cost-effective.
Jacob

Reviewed on 10/10/2023

Very easy to learn especially because it embraces different languages to code and implement.

Easy to learn. I have enjoyed achievements after achievements. It is fun using Microsoft Azure.

Pros

It has been a journey with Microsoft Azure. From tough beginnings where I couldn't tell what I really wanted with the software. It has been fun learning the capabilities of this software with time. It's innovative technology is impressive. Microsoft Azure modernizes processes with simple to understand insights. With my little knowledge in coding, I have achieved so much and excited to achieve more with this great tool.

Cons

It needs basic coding knowledge. But no worries, you can learn with time and everything will flow. It is a great software.

Suruchi
Suruchi

Reviewed on 3/05/2023

How my 2 years experience with Azure

It was highly helpful in code development, debugging, versioning and storage of code. Easy to build and deploy applications.

Pros

Versioning .Yes its easy to use. Yes it was very flexible. It helps in supporting .net core applications in case source code got changed its highly relevant

Cons

Debugging on Developer portal. It should be enhanced more so that we know exact error and in which line it happened so that problems should be superfast to solve

Machine Learning on AWS and AWS for Data

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Azure

Due to its costing per hour and high availability
Jose
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Reviewed on 1/05/2023

Great to have for a Hybrid enviroment

It has been great, very easy to deploy resources, and to remove them when they are no longer needed.

Pros

When transitioning some VM's from vSphere to Azure in order to be hybrid, the process was extremely easy. All the instructions and steps to make that happen were easy to follow.

Cons

Although pricing can be a bit high, it is understandable that with all the features being offered it does make sense to have that in place

Maor
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 4/09/2023

Microsoft Azure-Review

Functioned wellVisual looks good and correctRecomend to use

Pros

Very secure sessionsUsing 2FASync proper with our Mixrosoft 365

Cons

Sometimes works slowly, WVD issues such as, black screens, no Desktop presents and not function well with Outlook 365

AWS Management Console and Google Cloud Storage

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Azure

Easy to work on Microsoft servers and can be implented well to our virtual machines
Jonathan Javier
Jonathan Javier
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 2/05/2023

Embrace the Power of the Cloud with Microsoft Azure

I have discovered Microsoft Azure to be an exceptionally potent tool for setting up and controlling cloud-based applications. It is simple to manage the complete software development process from a single platform because to its seamless interface with other Microsoft products like Visual Studio and GitHub.

Pros

Microsoft Azure is a comprehensive cloud platform that offers a wide range of services for software engineers, including virtual machines, databases, AI and machine learning tools, and more. Applications may be managed and deployed with ease because to its user-friendly interface and seamless connection with other Microsoft products, while scalability and high availability are guaranteed by its extensive worldwide data center network.

Cons

Microsoft Azure's complexity, which may be difficult for newcomers to manage, is one of its key downsides.

Gabriel
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 17/11/2020

Excellent Cloud Plataform for Visual Studio users

I think is a great product, all is available in one place. It is integrated with external basic tools like emails and many of them are free with some limits. Deploy a new version of a service in a new environment is really quick. Azure is really competitive in terms of cost in windows or other plataforms. In my case which I mainly work with MS Visual Studio I would recommed it over the others.

Pros

As a Visual Studio developer it easy to create a service or project from visual studio and deploy to azure.
It offers a free tier to test the best option to implement a service or application.
We have access to detailed management cost analysis tool that includes budget alerts as a way to monitor the cost of the services.
For a beginner I think that is easier to use than AWS or Google. Experts can customize all features of each service and follow service recommendations.
Azure has an exceptional service called Application Insights which brings all information about performance, errors and use.
Related services are fully integrated and ready to use as soon is deployed. i.e. A SQL Azure database from a web application.
High availability, we have never had an issue related to the service.

Cons

Azure requires at least a basic management for each service. For basic users that are starting to use it there could be an even simple service configuration and options available UI. Something like Basic or Experts configuration. Because of the huge list of available settings and options sometimes it is hard to find what the user wants. Basic and free tiers could have some limitations with the access to some specific functionalities like for instance GDI to create reports.

Amazon RDS, Amazon EC2 and Google Cloud Storage

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Azure

Azure has a service called Web Apps based on .Net (or others) which can be quickly and easly managed. The service can be scaled based on requirements or automatically.
RODRIGO

Reviewed on 16/02/2021

Great tools, stable server

I have been using it for several years, in our company we have several customer projects on Azure, especially in ASP.NET. There is a certain latency that is a little too great between the data server and the application server, when it uses a SQL Server base (much higher than in your traditional hosting provider). We miss a simple button to install Lets Encrypt on websites, everything is manual. For backup we use competitor G which is much cheaper. Our customers really like application stability and response time.

Pros

The best thing about Azure is flexibility, you can put a lot of projects there, in different languages and technologies. If you use .NET it becomes even easier, as it has several integrations in native components, including the development IDE.

Cons

Mainly the price. In Brazil, being charged on a dollar basis is very expensive, it is difficult to pass this on to the customer. The recent 21% readjustment was abusive. It also fails to deliver simple ways to perform trivial tasks: you suffer if you want to create a simple backup of your website or database. Leaving the trivial, the technical bureaucracy is enormous.

DigitalOcean and Google Cloud Storage

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft Azure

Especially trust, and the fact that you can do everything without relying on any technical support. We can allocate servers and VMs to test applications and then destroy everything without anyone asking questions.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Azure

The fact that it fits well with any type of project, and the familiarity with the use of .NET technology, especially the legacy of Framework 4.x. We use SQL Server a lot too. Competitors are very focused on Linux technologies, and add higher Windows license cost to servers and hosting.
Álvaro

Reviewed on 13/09/2022

One of the best main cloud providers that sometimes need improvements

Microsoft Azure allowed us to quickly deploy infrastructure that we needed for our clients, but sometimes with some headaches, as well as deploying infrastructure for internal tools.

We were able to better manage cloud costs with the integrated cost management tools.

Pros

Once you have learned how to use Azure, the amount of services available is large and customizable (although only for the core services they offer, other services are more cumbersome to configure).

The cost control is excellent, allowing you to clearly see where the expenses are coming from, allowing you to filter by tags assigned to resources.

Virtual machines and storage accounts are very easy to deploy and offer good performance in relation to their cost.

Cons

Azure has a slightly steep learning curve. It is sometimes too inflexible when it comes to deploying infrastructure or cloud services, limiting you to the deployment defaults and having you configure the rest by hand. For example, deploying auto-start and auto-stop for VMs does not work as expected in the Portal and it is difficult and cumbersome to configure.

Documentation is sometimes vague and error messages not very descriptive.

Amazon S3, Amazon EC2 and Google Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft Azure

We evaluated the three main cloud providers that we were using, and, although AWS seemed the best, Azure provided us with better pricing.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Azure

We evaluated the three main cloud providers that we were using, and Azure provided us with better pricing.
pawan

Reviewed on 25/01/2023

"Microsoft Azure: A Comprehensive and Secure Cloud Platform for All Your Needs"

We have a positive experience with Microsoft Azure as it offers a wide range of services and features that can be used to build, deploy, and manage applications and services. The platform is highly scalable and allows users to easily manage and allocate resources. The security features offered, such as encryption and access controls, provide users with peace of mind when it comes to storing and managing sensitive data. Additionally, the ability to easily integrate with other Microsoft products and services provides users with a seamless experience. The platform also offers global network of data centers that provides high availability and disaster recovery options and compliance certifications, which makes it a reliable and secure option for businesses. Many organizations find Azure to be a powerful tool that helps them to achieve their business goals.

Pros

It offers a wide range of services and features that can be used to build, deploy, and manage applications and services. Some of the things that we commonly like about Azure include:1.The ability to easily scale and manage resources2.The wide range of services available, such as virtual machines, storage, and networking3.The security features offered, such as encryption and access controls4.The ability to easily integrate with other Microsoft products and services5.The ease of deployment and management of applications6.The global network of data centers that provide high availability and disaster recovery options.7.It is also preferred by organizations for its compliance certifications, which makes it secure and reliable for storing sensitive data.

Cons

The pricing for certain services to be on the higher side, and the complexity of the platform can make it difficult for some users to navigate and manage their resources.

Oracle Cloud CX, Google Cloud Storage and IBM Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Azure

It is one of the widely used cloud computing platform from Microsoft, It is a popular choice among businesses and organizations due to its wide range of services and features, scalability, and security. It also offers the ability to easily integrate with other Microsoft products and services, which can be an advantage for organizations that already use other Microsoft technologies. Additionally, the global network of data centers that provide high availability and disaster recovery options, compliance certifications and its popularity in the market are some of the reasons why it's being widely adopted by organizations. However, it's important to note that the best cloud computing platform for an organization will depend on the specific needs and requirements of that organization.
Ben

Reviewed on 28/01/2022

Microsoft Azure setup and deployment

My overall experience with Azure is nothing less than great. I love Azure so much that i would like to test AWS to compare and contrast.

Pros

Azure is rock solid reliable. I created a VM to replace my AD along with an app server, and and another VM to replace my RDP server and it has been wonderful ever since. Backup and disaster recovery are so easy to setup and monitor.

Cons

All cloud networking services are difficult to navigate at the get go. So if you're new at this, it would be helpful if there are proper documentations or a bit hand-held guide from vendor tech support. With Microsoft, reaching someone with a decent knowledge was hard to come by and very time consuming. Fortunately, i found bits and pieces of documentation shared by experienced folks to guide me along the way

Amazon EC2

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Azure

i chose Azure because everything we use in the company is predominantly Microsoft

Reviewed on 24/07/2019

Best Cloud platform for digital transformation

Overall it is a easy to start Cloud platform. Developers can develop lot of intelligent solutions using Azure services.

Pros

Azure is very simple to use. The user friendly interfaces and lots of tutorials available to get lots of benefit from Azure. Currently Azure provides more than 100 services.

Cons

It is changing very quickly, sometimes adopting the change is difficult .

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Azure

Azure has more services and enterprise focus .
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 14/05/2021

Azure is the best cloud service provider there is. Very reliable and secure.

Overall Microsoft Azure has been excellent. Migrating from onsite solutions to Microsoft Azure had been the best decision my company has made. Azure has proven to be faster, more efficient and secure than our former onsite set up.

Pros

Azure totally bests onsite solutions when it comes to deployment speed and speed of scalability. This is what motivated my companies decision to move from onsite to cloud. The most powerful feature that has been a game changer for my company is Azure VM(Virtual Machines). My team and I were able to create our own customised virtual machines very easily and in a matter of minutes. All we had to do was define an operating system, language, workload and almost instantly we had our virtual machine up and running ready for use. A process that would have taken at least a week with on-site solutions was done in minutes. This has greatly improved my team's productivity as we now have the ability to switch between Linux/Windows on the same machine, with a different set of tools and apps. We can now experiment, develop, test and get feedback much faster than before. Also, with services like Azure Autoscale we are able to dynamically scale applications to meed changing demand based on certain metrics. My team forecasted that traffic was going to increase exponentially in the following week and we were able to easily add 5 more virtual machines to handle the load.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about Azure's functionality performance or reliability it has been excellent. However I do have a problem with Azures somewhat clunky and chaotic interface. I would prefer a more refined and easy to navigate interface. Also a clear and transparent pricing system is needed to enable us users determine how much a particular addition will cost instead of having to "guess" a little.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft Azure

Ease of use and cost effectiveness.
Noureddine
Noureddine
  • Industry: Program Development

Reviewed on 3/03/2023

Microsoft Azure Review

I appreciate the ease of use and the wide range of tools and resources available on the Azure platform, as well as the active community of developers who offer support and guidance. Azure also offers a range of pricing options and tools to help businesses manage costs and optimize their spending.However, as with any cloud platform, there may be some challenges or limitations associated with using Azure, such as complexity, cost, integration issues, and reliance on a single vendor. Nonetheless, many businesses have found success with Azure and continue to rely on it for their cloud computing needs.

Pros

One of the most popular features of Microsoft Azure is its scalability. Azure can easily scale up or down based on the changing needs of your business, allowing you to quickly and easily add or remove resources as required. This makes it an ideal platform for businesses with fluctuating demands, such as those in the e-commerce, gaming, or healthcare industries.Another advantage of Azure is its flexibility. It supports a wide range of programming languages, operating systems, databases, and tools, making it easy to integrate with your existing IT infrastructure. Azure also offers a range of deployment options, including public, private, and hybrid clouds, which allows you to choose the best solution for your business.Azure is also known for its robust security features, which include multi-factor authentication, identity and access management, and compliance certifications. This makes it a popular choice for businesses with high-security requirements, such as those in the finance or government sectors.

Cons

Complexity: While Azure offers a lot of flexibility and customization options, this can also make it more complex to set up and manage than some other cloud platforms. Users may need to invest more time and resources into training and support to fully take advantage of all the features.Cost: As with any cloud service, costs can add up quickly, especially if you need to scale up rapidly or store large amounts of data. While Azure offers a range of pricing options and tools to help you manage costs, it may not be the most cost-effective solution for all businesses.Integration: While Azure is designed to be highly customizable and compatible with a wide range of tools and services, it may not integrate seamlessly with all existing IT infrastructure. Some businesses may need to invest in additional software or services to make sure all systems work together smoothly.Reliance on Microsoft: Since Azure is a Microsoft product, users may feel that they are locked into a particular ecosystem and have limited options if they want to switch to a different cloud platform in the future.

Gordon
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 7/08/2023

Microsoft Azure is everything you will ever need when it comes to cloud computing and...

Overall, this is one of the best products by Microsoft because the future is cloud.

Pros

Microsoft Azure is one of the top cloud computing platforms along with other top players like Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud.In this review, I will talk about my experience with Microsoft Azure. It is one of the best cloud platforms in the market and has almost all the features you would want in a cloud solution. I use it for both personal and professional use.I use it to create virtual machines that I can access from anywhere through Remote desktop platform. I use the virtual machines for different tasks related to my work. Microsoft Azure gives you a free trial version that has 200 dollars credit when you sign up. The free credit is valid for a whole month and with it, you can access all the premium features of Microsoft Azure.One of the most important aspects of cloud is scalability. Microsoft cloud data centres are available in different areas across the globe and with this comes low-latency and the ability to scale or down scale as needed. The pricing system of Microsoft Azure is that you only pay for what you have used in a specific month. There are no fixed monthly charges. This is a very good cost-effective system in my opinion.Apart from Virtual machines, Azure offers a variety of other services including Artificial intelligence, Machine learning, networking, and storage.

Cons

Some organizations may still not be comfortable to go cloud due to security concerns of their data being stored in a different country/region.

Cristian
Cristian
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 21/09/2023

Save time and improve performance

While the initial learning took effort, the enormous flexibility it gives me to adapt solutions to different client requirements is invaluable. I love how I can easily try new technologies thanks to their pay-as-you-go model. Azure also allowed me to migrate critical workloads to the cloud securely and reliably. Its benefits in scalability, global availability and lower maintenance costs have positively impacted my projects. Without a doubt, I recommend Azure for any professional or company looking to take advantage of the full potential of the cloud quickly and comprehensively

Pros

What I liked most about Microsoft Azure was the wide variety of services it offers. From basic services such as storage, virtual machines or virtual networks, to more advanced services for artificial intelligence, machine learning, mixed reality, containers or non-SQL databases. I loved having hundreds of cloud options to solve practically any scenario. Being able to easily test and combine different services allowed me to innovate and test new solutions for my clients with a lot of flexibility

Cons

What I liked least about Azure was the initial learning curve to master all its complexity and number of options. While I really appreciate the flexibility, the wide variety of services and technologies also make Azure more difficult to learn at first compared to other simpler cloud solutions. I needed to dedicate a lot of time to familiarize myself with all the concepts, define the appropriate architecture and know how to really take advantage of its full potential. However, I recognize that as I gained more experience, the curve became much more bearable

Ashish
Ashish

Reviewed on 17/09/2019

Can't imagine to run our Business without Azure

It's a wonderful experience using Azure. Being an startup we're able to host and manage a complex Enterprise Level business solution without any server administrator.
We would not have been able to manage our product without Azure.

Pros

1. Intuitive and Fast Interface.
2. Everything possible with Azure.
3. Most Reasonable platform.
4. Multiple Technology Stack makes the life easy.
5. Ultimate Performance
6. Great analytics from usage to pricing level.

Cons

Microsoft keep on engineering and inventing the platform periodically. Whatever we think is missing is present in the immediate releases.

Amazon S3

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft Azure

Easy to use and cost-effectiveness.

Amazon S3
Sai Nikhil Chakravarthy

Reviewed on 17/03/2023

Powerful and Flexible Cloud Platform

My Overall experience is good to be brief if u have all Microsoft tools in your office then you love using azure, But it will be a little hard to learn if you don't have prior cloud knowledge, i too struggled at the start

Pros

Azure offers a vast range of cloud-based services, IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS, which can help businesses streamline their IT infrastructure & operations, It supports a wide variety of programming languages, frameworks, and tools, allowing developers to work with their preferred technologies and customize their solutions to their specific needs. Azure integrates well with other Microsoft tools and services, such as Office 365, Dynamics 365, & Power BI, making it easy for businesses to connect & manage their data across multiple platforms. It has a large and growing global network of data centers, enabling businesses to store and process their data closer to their customers & improve application performance.

Cons

Azure can be complex and difficult to learn, especially for beginners who are new to cloud computing. It requires a significant investment of time & resources to become proficient in using the platform effectively, And in integrations, it integrates but it struggles to integrate with 3rd party tools.

Tyler

Reviewed on 7/04/2020

Reliable cloud for mission critical applications

Azure has helped us grow tremendously while minimizing maintenance, upkeep, and other non value-add activities.

Pros

Azure has been a stable and reliable cloud platform within which we have based all of our mission critical applications. The breadth of offerings is on par with any other competitor, and we have not found a situation yet where we've had to look elsewhere for a particular product. Interfaces and APIs for working with Azure resources are easy to use and intuitive. We also applaud Microsoft's embracing of open source software, particularly Linux environments. Inevitable brief downtime periods (all major clouds have this) have been addressed swiftly and transparently.

Cons

Support at the basic levels is poor to non-existent, must upgrade to a high level support plan to get any competent support within a reasonable timeframe. While infrequent, a few service outages we have seen lasted more than a few hours.

Carlos David
Carlos David
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 6/07/2021

A Competitive Cloud Provider

I've been using Microsfot Azure since last 6+ years and I am still convinced that it is the best cloud services solution available in the market. Compared to GCP and AWS it offers a good balance between cost and benefits.

Pros

Microsoft Azure has many features, but perhaps one of the things that I find most valuable it is how easy to use is the Azure Portal. Compared to Google Cloud or AWS , Azure portal is intuitive and you can deploy resources in a nutshell.
There are a vast number of resources from which you can select the ones that fit your needs. You can quickly deploy Linux or Windows Servers, VPN services, Load Balancers, API Gateway, and so on...

Cons

One important feature that it is missing, is an improvement in the Azure Calculator that allow you to effectively calculate your monthly costs. It tends to be quite difficult to do an accurate estimate of prices.

Serhat
Serhat
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 21/08/2023

A Comprehensive Solution

In all our projects, we use Microsoft Azure together with all units within the bank. We have developed many web and mobile based applications. We also manage our virtual machines with this system.

Pros

Before listing my favorite features from a software developer's point of view, I would like to point out the following. Banking is a high risk industry and we needed to modernize our financial systems and keep up with technological innovations. That's why we chose to negotiate with Microsoft Azure by unanimous vote, and we have never regretted it. As for my favorite features; It has an incredibly useful interface, it has quite a variety of data management systems, we can easily develop our web-based applications and deploy them quickly to the preprod system and then to our porduction system without the need for an extra tool. Frankly, I love development services and I believe every developer will. Finally, its fast, flexible and useful structure made me very happy.

Cons

There is no feature that I dislike or that I like less. I am happy with all its features and I love them.