Shopify Reviews

About Shopify

Shopify is a web-based e-commerce platform that offers a mobile POS (mPOS) system. The mPOS enables users to manage their business and complete transactions in-store as well as at markets, pop-ups, and trade shows. The e-commerce...

Browse Shopify Reviews

6,287 of 6,287 reviews
Abdellatif
Abdellatif

Reviewed on 16/05/2022

Shopify is the best way to start ecommerce

I ought to say this is the stage that I might want to use for my online business clients. Presumably that they are working really hard structure. I trust Shopify start a respectable client assistance that we can call and allow us to pose inquiries as a paying client.

Pros

So natural to simply import all my client's items and the day after that large number of items where on Google's most memorable page that astounded me. Extremely simple to arrangement and use. I use it for my client's internet based shop.

Cons

Where do I started? - Only a couple of free site topic! truly?? indeed, even we're burning through $30/month we need to pay like $300 to get a respectable subject! - Although the vast majority (counting myself) thought there was such countless instructional exercises on web however there isn't sufficient. A large portion of them are being made by the more established rendition and doesn't match the new look. - Google's page speed test is continuously showing lower speed contrasting with different stages like Wordpress. - No client assistance which isn't adequate

Reasons for Switching to Shopify

it was the cheapest one and Had a different tutoriel in YOUTUBE
Patrick
Patrick

Reviewed on 6/01/2022

Shopify: A Viable Option, to quickly set up and manage an Online Store with ease.

For me, Shopify (+ Shopify Plus) is the platform par excellence to efficiently and successfully implement e-commerce projects. Even with limited resources, you can sell here on enterprise level without worries and grow later without any problems. Through the large Shopify universe, there is an enormous collective wealth of experience with top talent in the development and consulting of e-commerce projects of any size.

We are now implementing many new webshop projects in Shopify. The ease of use makes it great to work collaboratively with different departments on the store. Especially the integrated CDN hosting and the associated performance is really top-notch.

Pros

Shopify offers the possibility to implement ideas directly. Thanks to the modular system, stores can be set up literally within minutes.

The existing payment module can be set up, and apps can be installed for analysis, marketing, and aesthetics.

Especially for e-commerce newcomers without much background experience in web design, the foundation can be laid quickly and the noticeable progress in success motivates to continue. Anyone who wants to get from A to B quickly and loves Pareto will also love Shopify!

Cons

Due to the simple operation and the now widespread use of Shopify, you run the risk of developing a store 'like any other'. Structure and basic structures are always very similar and require code adaptations to stand out from the crowd.

Especially for newcomers, custom coding can be overwhelming, which often leads to the necessity of paid apps or the consultation of specialized web developers, as soon as something "special is required".

Reasons for Switching to Shopify

Generally spoken, I want to make market entries as uncomplicated as possible. WooCommerce, unlike Shopify, can cause more problems due to “unexpected bugs” and almost every functionality needs much more effort to be set up. According to my experience, Shopify is the best way to test products and markets rapidly and build brands and companies fast and long term without getting many technical issues during the process. This User friendly concept is worth the additional costs.
Krystal

Reviewed on 11/02/2024

LOVE Shopify

Pros

Shopify is so easy to use! It's easy to integrate apps, create a template, customize everything, and it's simple to learn.

Cons

I wish that it automatically included ADA compliance in the templates!

Top Shopify Alternatives

Alibaba Cloud

WordPress & WooCommerce Affiliate Program

Testimony
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 9/02/2024

Shop at Shopify

It was a splendid experience to shop with them

Pros

I liked the website layout and coordination and also the availability of goods they had

Cons

I didn't like most of the price options as they were relatively expensive

Sayon
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 22/01/2024

Feedback for Shopify

Pros

Shopify is known for its easy to use interface, making it simple for novices to set up and deal with their internet based store. It offers a large number of adaptable subjects and layouts, permitting clients to make an exceptional and proficient looking web-based store. Shopify has an enormous application store with an assortment of outsider applications that can broaden the usefulness of your store. It also deals with facilitating and security, it is protected and dependable to guarantee that your internet based store. Shopify offers every minute of every day client assistance to assist clients with any issues they might experience.

Cons

Shopify charges exchange expenses for utilizing outsider installment passages, which can accumulate over the long run, While Shopify offers a scope of customization choices, a few clients might find it restricting contrasted with different stages. It is a paid stage, so clients should pay a month to month expense to utilize the help.

• Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 6/02/2024

Fantastic Sales Platform

Excellent platform to host an e-commerce shop

Pros

Shopify is an excellent resource to host my website the user interface is excellent

Cons

Not always easy to find answer your looking for

Connie

Reviewed on 1/03/2024

Shopify review for app overall

Love Shopify and would recommend to any business owner.

Pros

I love all the integrations as well as how diverse it is for business owners starting out or transferring their domain.

Cons

The only thing is that the extra theme pages for a more aesthetic look to your website display is a little pricey.

Mylissa
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 1/03/2024

Is Shopify really as easy to use as they advertise

I like Shopify just wish they told more in depth

Pros

I like how Shopify has the steps lined up for you to create your store. Even though I think a whole lot More detail should have been added to that list, it was a great idea.

Cons

To me it's not as straight forward and easy to use as they advertise.

Mishka
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 5/02/2024

Start your business off in the right direction.

I had a great experience with shopify. I learned a lot in terms of website development as well as customer service strategies and how to market promotional offers. The free trial was helpful and I loved the templates available to choose from.

Pros

I liked the ability to learn how to build my own website. The free trial was a bonus for wanting to learn immediately.

Cons

The apps can be a bit overwhelming with spamming my inbox. The shipping is a bit high for Lower priced items.

Maxime
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 5/02/2024

Shopify is essential for every business

Pros

it's user friendly and people don't need to think when using it! It's well done

Cons

Always need to have third party app and there are some interferances sometimes with the website which is problematic

• Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 2/05/2019

I use Shopify for all my Ecommerce Businesses

I built both shopify stores from scratch without prior knowledge and it took me about a full week to get the hang of things. I would make adjustments as I could to help convert customers. I still feel like it's the best place to only sell products but still a bit costly to make a really nice design. I now hire virtual assistants to make all the changes on the site and manage it but that can cost too so it's great there are API's to help grow the business, which all cost more money though, some are free (Reddit, pinterest).

Overall, I will still use the software.

Pros

Sleek designs, easy to use, easy to keep track of products and sales, great third party API integrations and marketing software, and simple to run. Many Virtual Assistants already know how to use this software which makes life very easy for me.

The simpler, the better. I have several shopify stores and I aim to make passive income in this realm.

Cons

Templates are limited, a lot of the development is backend yet I'm a visual person so I like to see everything as I'm doing it, and it can get a little overwhelming with all the integrations needed to turn a Shopify store into a massive profitable business. I feel like the best templates cost too much money and the ones we are offered look basic and not easily customizable. It could use a better blog feature section and a bit more visual aspects such as videos to help pitch or promote the business. Maybe even used for online courses with private logins would be great.

WordPress and Squarespace

Reasons for Switching to Shopify

Shopify is specifically built to convert and make money in the e-commerce world and this is what I'm interested in. However I'd like a more complete software allowing me to pair an actual website (consulting, online courses, etc...) to this to make me full appreciate it.
Lee'Ann
Lee'Ann

Reviewed on 30/10/2019

Shopify is easy to launch and manage

My overall experience has been positive using Shopify as my shopping cart for my store. I felt the transition from Magento was pretty simple - although I did not do the migration that is an option, I ended up starting a brand new site.

Pros

I currently use Shopify for my “side hustle” business - selling retro and vintage style dresses online - www.retrovintagedresses.com I previously used Magento for my shopping cart before switching over to Shopify. I like that it’s an easy platform to get set up on and deploy. Also, I love that you can easily create a catalog on business manager to sell products on Facebook and Instagram. Definitely easy to use.

Cons

I don’t have any cons that I can think of with Shopify. I’ve been using it for over 2 years and have not had any major issues or set backs.

Squarespace

Reasons for Choosing Shopify

Initially I liked Magento, I thought it was a pretty good fit and the store did really well after launching in the beginning of 2011. Over the next several years, and after discovering some vulnerabilities in Magento (which we were subsequently hacked)we decided that there were better options available - and that’s when we made the switch.

Adobe Commerce
Tori
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 16/04/2020

Shopify is a GAMECHANGER if you Run an Ecommerce Business

I don't think we will ever leave Shopify. It's affordable and easy to use - what more could you want from a product that is used to run your business.

Pros

I can't stress enough how much I LOVE Shopify. I run my mom's business for her (an ecommerce site) and we set up the entire thing from scratch, with little knowledge of the platform. They have both free and paid templates to choose from for your site and they are very customizable. The fact that these templates scale to mobile with zero input from us is incredible We've been using it for over 5 years and we couldn't be happier. It is SO easy to use. Their customer support is unmatched - they are open 24 hours and always help us through even the most simple kinds of questions ("how do I upload a new image?"). The inventory feature is great and keeps everything organized. If you sell an item offline, you can easily adjust inventory in your dashboard so no mistakes are made.

Cons

There aren't many things I don't like about Shopify. I think my biggest ask is that there should be more free templates available for use. The Shopify made templates are the best because they integrate seamlessly with the product. For some users, software is a scary thing, so instead of jumping to buy a cooler template, I think users would be responsive to more free templates to try.

GoDaddy Website Builder

Reasons for Switching to Shopify

We chose Shopify because of how clean and simple they made the process. It integrates with so many other software that we felt it was a no-brainer.

Reviewed on 4/02/2021

Quick and Easy to Use

A few years ago we were having issues with the security implementation on our WooCommerce site. We switched to Shopify and to be honest, it is much easier for our customer service people to use. Although, editing the code may be a little more difficult, it is not anything that anyone should really be afraid of. There is a pretty active community forum for help as well as the help desk has answered my questions when I have had them as well.

Pros

I find that it is pretty easy to create products and make them go live. Further, the fact that Shopify provides the hosting and therefore, the security for the site is quite amazing. I also like that Shopify is a major player in the marketplace. So many times I have had to go for knock offs and Shopify is not that.

Cons

Having been a guy that had never edited liquid files before, that was new to me, but finding what I need to edit and adjust in the code is really not that difficult. There is a lot of help available for this too. I do find that there are not as many apps to connect to your site as there is with WooCommerce. That is also connected to the security aspect as well though as sometimes having too many apps allows for more opportunities for things to go wrong.

Reviewed on 18/05/2021

Shopify makes everything easier

I love using Shopify because it’s user friendly and thus saves me a lot of time. The theme choices and app options are excellent do you can really enhance your website and make it look professional.

Pros

It’s very user friendly with lots of options to help business growth and development. Customer service is fast and efficient. They are very helpful and friendly and easy to get a hold off. Constant updates and apps to add to your site means you stay up to date with new trends and features. Also Shopify integrates easily with a lot of things you need like Facebook catalogue, other wholesale sites etc. You can basically transfer over your inventory in 1 click. You also get great discounted rates on shipping.

Cons

It is more expensive than other options plus to integrate anything eg. Instagram, email newsletter function, galleries etc you need to pay for an app. Some apps are free but very few. A lot of features are only available on the more expensive pro plan.

WordPress and Squarespace

Reasons for Switching to Shopify

Despite Shopify being more expensive I had used it (basic level) for a previous job. I was already familiar and knew the ins and outs. I didn’t want to learn something completely new. I had experienced the good customer service already and was attracted by not only the ease of use but all the additional features that you can easily add to your website with no complex coding.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 30/01/2022

Shopify beats all competition in the eCommerce world!

Of all the eCommerce options available, Shopify is by far the most convenient service out there. It offers a wide variety of features and is compatible with most commonly used apps. It has a convenient user interface and is very easy to use! Highly recommended!

Pros

The best thing about Shopify is the ease of use over its competitors. The user interface is very straight forward and the templates they have available practically customize themselves. Shopify also offers a comprehensive knowledge base where you can get answers to just about anything you can possibly think of. If you’re looking for a headache then use one of the other options out there, but if you’re looking for a painless experience getting your online store up and running then Shopify is the service for you!

Cons

Shopify is compatible with a lot of 3rd party plug-ins and apps, but there are still a few they’re missing. For example, we had to switch our email client over to MailChimp because Shopify isn’t compatible with the ReachMail service we had been using… and it took a lot of time to switch everything over. I recommend you make sure all of your current services are compatible with Shopify before choosing them for your eCommerce site.

Reasons for Switching to Shopify

For the ease of use and across the board compatibility.
Kenneth
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 19/05/2022

Software buyer's review

Like mentioned before Shopify helped alot as global retail operating system supporting modern development:

-No need for high capital investment.

-No need for inventory management.

-No need for warehouse/ rental space.

and up until this very sameday people find Shopify reliable, safe, it's functionality, marketability and Cost-effectiveness on point. It's setup helped and still helping customers from small to mid-business to grow big on their e-commerce site.

Pros

Best online supplier easy to start, customer don't have to wait forever to receive their orders. Low cost start-up, loads of products gaining popularity in the boom of online selling/buying. It really helps with clients complains or refunds, no worry of shopping, specifically no ware house needed, no inventory management requirements.

Strong customer support system 24/7 navigation (CTA) on point, that simply means one can email,phone& live chart without problem encountered. Shopify it's a best global retail operating system supplier for modernized development, and with all that said, it is an extreme tech savvy plus it's administrative panel is on point. Therein it's fair pricing amazing, and the fact that it has multiple payment choices giving costumers a variety of products that personally gives me peace of mind.

Shopify is super user-friendly it's strong SEO and marketing device (POS), it really makes it possible for a sale to badge in.

Cons

Shopify brings a high number of orders but interm of dropshiping stable, we all know protection is key regardlessly people of sudden expectation still find online a risky tool for running a lucrative business, have more additional invest on cyberpunk, system support (HTTPS)& (SSL) so customers can see conveniently infor safety requirements. SSL is basic when pertaining to encrypt sensitive details. if shopify can find sold way to insure customer's 99.9% safety through administrative panel from as mere as it's typography-shipping setting straightforward method on click will be better. And as of making clear to customers when& they'll get their products hence upgrade payment card industry requirements. A (visual appeal) need more eye-catching themes no need for receptive regular outlook.

MARY GARVEY
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 16/01/2020

Thought I was signing up for an Integrated POS System and Website

Feels like Shopify sucks you in and is not transparent. When you realize what the system doesn’t do...they apologize and are very kind but not very helpful. There are a bunch of awkward apps you can buy to fix the problems but they don’t work very well. Wish someone would just make an easy functioning system that met business that sell inventory on line and in person.

Pros

It is easy to get a website up and running. Adding products is easy.

Cons

WHERE DO I BEGIN:
-inventory records only go back three months...I was horrified to find out I lost 4 months of inventory records.
-to print a receipt...you need to buy and download an app...it is awkward to use and takes a couple minutes for the receipt to upload before you can print it.
-to have employees log in you need to download and app and pay monthly
-you can not do a credit on someone’s account if they return something...You need to either return their money or give them a gift card it is awkward and difficult to use.
-if you mark an order pending payment you cannot take payment on the POS system.
-you cannot add any vender information that is not visible to your customers.
-the duplicate feature when adding products doesn’t work properly....to hard to explain what should be duplicated and what shouldn’t but trust me it wasn’t created by someone that understands business

Emeka
Emeka
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 19/09/2019

Want to start Drop Shipping? Meet Shopify!

Generally, Shopify has been an awesome service. I was able to build many sites with it. Ecommerce and Drop shipping is very easy with Shopify. With Shopify, I didn't have to bother about hosting my store or making my site secure. All these were taken care of by Shopify.

It's ease of use for drop shipping is second to none, and I didn't have to be a programmer to enjoy it. The only turn off I had while starting was the initial cost because I wanted to start on a very lean budget.

It's ease of use is beautiful. Using Shopify is fun.

Pros

I love many things about Shopify. Honestly, I've not fallen in love with any other alternative as much as I have with Shopify. The pros of Shopify includes:

1. No Hosting required: This is a beautiful part of Shopify. With Shopify, I never had to worry about purchasing a hosting plan. Shopify hosts all merchant accounts on their server.

2. Free SSL: I love this a lot. With some other alternatives, a user may need to purchase an SSL certificate to keep his/her site safe, but not with Shopify. Shopify provides free SSL for all users.

3. Easy to use: With Shopify, I was able to get up and running in about half an hour. No programming skills required. Customising and tweaking everything can be done in about an hour. This is beautiful compared to alternatives.

4. Free trials: Shopify allows a new user to tryout it's services for complete two weeks without paying any money if the user desires. Being curious, I had to try the free service before deciding to make any purchase.

5. Easy to install apps: Shopify have apps to help users add functionalities to their websites. The apps are very easy to install. Their are both free and premium apps on Shopify.

6. Easy payment collection: Shopify has it's own payment system for users. This allows users collect payment for products and services from their customers. The payment processing fee varies from plan to plan.

7. Easy to integrate with drop shipping services: A large chunk of Shopify users are drop shippers. This is a plus.

Cons

Inasmuch as I so much love Shopify, honestly, there are a few turn offs. They include:

1. Expensive: For a starter, Shopify may be very expensive compared to alternatives like woocommerce. With woocommerce, a user can build a free forever ecommerce/ drop shipping site. The user only need to purchase a hosting service and an SSL certificate if need be.

2. Some apps are not available: I opted to using another payment gateway other than Shopify's. The issue I had was that I couldn't find the app for my desired payment processor on the App store. By this, I was compelled to use another payment processor.

3. Premium Apps: Shopify apps helps users add features to their websites. The con here is that many of the apps are premium apps, and should be paid for. This means that apart from the money one have to pay to use Shopify, the one still need to pay some more to have his/her desired apps installed. This can be a turn off for newbies, and others users.

Apart from those cons, Shopify is a beautiful app to use.

Eloise

Reviewed on 17/09/2021

Getting better Shopify

Shopify, subsequently, is the ideal instrument for those looking for more noteworthy usefulness and better outcomes inside their web based business.
This stage is particularly suggested for the people who don't have an enormous group to deal with every one of the requests or even the time expected to deal with the different undertakings of an online store.
For the people who are searching for more prominent comfort, a novel plan, and simplicity of overseeing deals in their web based business, Shopify is an extraordinary arrangement.
Be that as it may, if your store is just a little piece of your business, this may not be the best answer for you, and it is prudent to search for a less expensive and easier instrument.
On the off chance that you've gotten this far, you get what Shopify is, the way and what the objective was the point at which it was established in 2006, how it works, the benefits and burdens, and for which second this arrangement is most suggested.
Presently, you simply need to investigate this data to know whether it accommodates your plan of action or not.
As we referenced in this article, one of the advantages of utilizing Shopify's foundation is definitively the ease of use and positioning of your site, two vital focuses for the accomplishment of your internet business.
Anyway, what about looking at our total substance on SEO for internet businesses to guarantee that the primary elements identified with your online store's presentation are observed?

Pros

With guides focused on the individuals who are not exceptionally acquainted with instruments of this sort, one of the primary benefits of Shopify is its simple convenience. All things considered, with this internet business stage, you don't have to stress over the more specialized piece of the executives.
One more ideal point for the individuals who utilize this instrument is the ease of use and responsive plan of the layouts accessible to clients. At the end of the day, you can have confidence about the nature of your site both on the work area adaptation and for cell phones and cell phones.
For the individuals who don't have a lot of time to deal with every one of the undertakings of a business with the vital consideration, Shopify can work with even the administration of items and supply of your virtual store, for instance. Other than a remarkable and responsive plan, you can likewise deal with your web based business through the stage.

Cons

Notwithstanding offering Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques, Shopify utilizes some sub-catalogs that can hurt the SEO execution of your page. The URL of normal pages, for example, "About Us", don't have the ideal design to streamline your page's query items.
Area names are excluded from any of the accessible bundles. What's more, facilitating for your page should be bought. For facilitating an email with your own custom space, you need to search for an outside instrument, like G Suite, for instance. The believability of your image can be influenced with an email that isn't interesting, for instance.
On the off chance that your crowd is additionally global, Shopify may not be the most ideal choice for your business. All things considered, the device doesn't offer the likelihood to set up a multilingual store, for instance. That is, as indicated by your arrangements, this point can be a detriment for you

Tolu
Tolu
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 24/11/2021

One of my favourite ecommerce platforms

I use shopify to create ecommerce stores for my clients who specify that they want shopify or that aren't sure what platform they want their ecommerce built on. It is great if you are doing drop shipping and managing your inventory and orders is quite very easy.

Pros

Shopify is easy to set up. You can set up your own ecommerce fast without needing to take a course or having a lot of technical knowledge. All you need do is pick a template that you like, use it as it is or style it to suit your brand or business.
Different plans that cater for different people. Whether you are just starting or you already have a lot of customers, you can chose a plan to grow your business with.
There are no server worries with shopify. It is fully hosted and you can be rest assured your website will load fast reducing your bounce rate.
It accepts a lot of external or third party apps that make your ecommerce store's functionality even better
The inventory module will let you know if you are running out of stock, easily manage your inventory.
It integrates perfectly well with most payment processors like PayPal, credit cards, and even Bitcoin payments and if you chose not to use third-party apps to collect payments, you can use shopify payments.

Cons

The only con I have with shopify is that they have control over all your site files since they host it. Unlike WordPress where you own your site a 100%, with shopify this isn't so.
It could get really expensive when you start adding other plugins to improve the functionality of your website.

Alfredo
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 23/03/2022

Is this the right E-Commerce platform for your SMB?

Easy to use platform, fast, and has a lot of documentation. Good customer support and extremely friendly to all levels of experience. But it comes at a not so insignificant price, specially at the early stages, and more customization will be expensive and require a significant investment and experience from a qualified developer.

Pros

Shopify is an out of the box ecommerce platform where you can be up and running in less than 10 minutes. But, is that good enough?. All that you need to create a good experience and nice looking e-commerce, can be very easy if you know what to do and are familiar with templates. Setting up everything including payment is EASY, fast, and everything happens in real time.

Cons

I don't see this as a "cheap software", specially if you come from a non european union / north america country. It has many layers of costs, first the upfront monthly fee, and also they take a small percentage out of your sales. It's an amazing business model for them, not so much for the small user. Also, nowadays, with so many people using shopify out there for their e-commerce, all stores look a like. It's hard to find a Shopify e-commerce store with a unique experience. And any additional change that you'd like to do that you can't do in the editor, you'll need an experienced developer.

Jerome
Jerome
  • Industry: Newspapers

Reviewed on 12/07/2022

Works reasonably well out of the box

Shopify is a good platform to get you up and running very quickly. It is one big ecosystem that sometimes works in your favour but unfortunately very much works in theirs.

Pros

Shopify does a good job of enabling you to start selling very quickly. You need to be aware that this only includes very limited functionality though and any extra options you may need to add, even as simple as a pre-sale or adding meta fields (custom fields) requires an monthly fee for an App. We currently have 5 Apps installed that almost cost the same as our subscription charge but I have been involved in some Shopify projects where the App to subscription charge was triple. You need to really consider what functionality you deem necessary before adding extra apps as this can all add up. Of course if the functionality is necessary and pays for itself with one order then it is all worth it.

Cons

The core functionality is a little limited. Shopify+ has the promise of almost unlimited functionality but the cost is prohibitive for most shops and even though they could give standard Shopify users access to some of these functions they don’t so most functionality does require an App

Yiğit

Reviewed on 23/10/2022

Servis is good

Although I have listed the minuses quite a bit, it is recommended for a quick start to e-commerce.It speeds up your work, it doesn't let you down.

Pros

It's really impressive. The plugins are expensive and they charge a monthly fee. Service is of good quality. it is detailed but not complicated . The most well-known payment systems for turkey are guarantee virtual pos (no installments), payu and iyzico. iyzico integration is newer . -Easy to define the discount. It is very easy to follow the orders thanks to the mobile application. There are many themes available at affordable prices on sites such as themeforest.com etc. Do not buy themes from their site, very expensive and simple themes. The template system works with a language called liquid. It's easy to set up once you get used to it. It does most of the SEO. their api is extensive and their documentation is good. The blog system is a bit weak. It did not go to shopify even though it was paid several times. In general, it can be said that it is quite easy to use compared to its competitors.

Cons

It limits the site in many ways. You cannot customize the checkout page. If you give thousands of dollars, they'll let you. urls have to take prefixes like pages/ collections/. It's frustrating not being able to remove them. In order to do real customization, it is necessary to learn the liquid language. It is a bit difficult to develop on it, there is no test environment. However, development can be done by putting the theme in preview mode and making changes on it.

Lewis
Lewis
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 6/06/2023

Streamlined Convenience: Embracing Ecommerce with Shopify

Shopify has truly revolutionized my online business. With its user-friendly interface, extensive range of customizable themes, and powerful features, I have been able to effortlessly create and manage my store. The seamless integration with various payment gateways and the robust inventory management system have streamlined my operations. The responsive customer support and vast community of users have also been invaluable in resolving any issues. Shopify has exceeded my expectations and continues to be the perfect platform for scaling and growing my business. Highly recommended!

Pros

As a dedicated user of Shopify, I can confidently say that its most likeable feature is its unparalleled customizability. Shopify empowers me to create a unique and personalized online store that truly reflects my brand identity. From stunning website themes to customizable templates, I have the freedom to design my store exactly as I envision it.

Cons

Although Shopify provides a range of themes and templates for store design, the checkout page design is somewhat restrictive. As a store owner, I would have appreciated more flexibility in modifying the checkout page to align with my brand's aesthetics and enhance the overall customer experience.

Ecwid

Reasons for Switching to Shopify

Shopify offers the most amount of features