Wrike Reviews

About Wrike

Wrike is a cloud-based project management platform for teams of 20+ that is suitable for both large enterprises and SMBs. It supports remote work for various teams. This solution comes with Gantt charts, calendars, workload view...

4.1

Tammy
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 27/10/2022

Great Project Management System

Overall my experience with Wrike has been fantastic. I've used it for many years and it has been a great system.

Pros

I have used Wrike for years and highly recommend it to others all the time. The key to finding a good PM System is finding one that works like you work and Wrike offers so many ways to lay it out (boards, to do lists, by project, etc.). It is very easy to use and if you set up due dates you know what will be coming due and it will show on your to do list as well. I also love that I can add up to 5 team members + collaborators on the free version.

Cons

The only 'con' I have is that it would be nicer to have clarity on what Wrike considers 'projects' vs. 'folders'.

Basecamp and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

I didn't feel like it matched the way I worked.

Trello and Podio

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Wrike has so many ways to view it that it can work for almost anyone. When using it with my team it was important that they could lay out theirs in a way that made sense to them as well.
Stephanie
Stephanie

Reviewed on 13/11/2023

Improves productivity and information sharing

Wrike has increased transparency of tasks across the company and defined workflows to free up employees' time for more strategic work. It has simplified internal and external communications by becoming the official platform for all company-wide deliberations and approvals.

Pros

Wrike is an adaptable, powerful, and highly customizable tool. Easily used, with the greatest training and assistance I've encountered. They're constantly adding new functionality in response to user feedback, without disrupting the overall feel or flow of the service.

Cons

Wrike's versatility is fantastic, but it's important to implement it carefully because it's easy to create too many designs and forms. We could have avoided the chaos caused by the explosion of workflows, blueprints, etc., if we had access to more pre-made templates.

Akinyemi

Reviewed on 13/05/2024

Wrike: Amazing for projects and tasks

Pros

It has helped us manage projects from initiation to completion by providing us with a centralized platform where team members can create, assign and track tasks.
Also i like it’s easy collaboration with other team members.

Cons

It’s project insight features gives the best forecast of projects, so no dislike.

Top Wrike Alternatives

Lane
Lane

Reviewed on 26/03/2021

Not a Project Management Tool

Wrike is a pretty good tool, but it is not a "very" good tool. And the cost of entry for basic project management (including effort estimation) is very high compared to Wrike's competitors. The free, Business, and Professional versions are missing one very basic and essential component of basic project planning.

The UI is pretty good, but a bit clunky.

Most painful has been my experience working with the sales reps and customer engagement staff -- when I've raised my concerns (that the Pro and Business editions missed a very basic project planning capability, which requires an up-sell to overcome; and that the cost of entry for small teams is excessive when the gap is filled)... I've been very sad and puzzled at the disconnect from what project planning and project management is, and the lack of desire to connect or find a solution for prospective customers.

This was the third time over the last 15 months that I've engaged Wrike to see whether we can find common ground, whether there is any flexibility, or whether they are willing to try to meet their customers half-way, and the answer is still "no" on all three fronts. I promised myself I'd stop giving them chances and move on. There are other solutions in the project planning and project mgmt space, so I am moving on.

Pros

First, this is a pretty good tool for:
1. Nested task lists that look like a project plan
2. Task board views (if not on the free plan)
3. Customer-facing task-list dashboards

Cons

The description for the Pro plan states clearly "Full project planning and collaboration" and for the business plan "Robust work management with customization and exec reporting".

But neither plan will total up work estimates for a project based on sub-task level of effort.

Let that sink in for a moment: a "full project planning" tool that does not total up expected effort for the project plan. Yes, you can get that, but only if you buy the Resource Allocation addon for another 15 per user. Resource allocation is not the same as basic project planning (which must include level of effort estimation)

Also, the interface is a bit clunky for quick-edits and quick-adds of sub-tasks.

Response from Wrike

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you had such a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate your bringing this issue to our attention.

Replied 6/04/2021
Mary
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 4/04/2024

I wish we could come back!

I think I can answer best if I go chronologically how it happened and how it affected me, good and bad. . I feel that will explain the roller coaster life of a sales assistant in media. At first, I was terrified, what was this new shiny thing? And how do I do my job and learn what all this does? Then while we were training, my eyes were opened to what I could achieve. Setting it up to work how I worked, and not having to do something a certain way just because that's how someone else does it, was liberating. Then it was taken away. That was a dark day indeed. We've gotten used to how it works now, but if I had an option I would go back in a minute. Using copy and paste cut down on the annoyance of having to note things more than once, and it's a small price to pay.

Pros

I liked how it was customizable, and I often would switch from board view to list view to get a different perspective and keep things fresh. I liked how quick the updates were, and the ease of use. None of us were familiar with Wrike, and we got a crash course. Some took to it faster - getting used to the sub-tasks and they went in much deeper. But that was what made it work for all of us. We all work differently and my co-worker may get a task done more efficiently by making multiple sub-tasks and working through them while I do better with a check-list. (Oh, how I loved the checklist!)

Cons

From an end-user point of view, my biggest complaint was that our sales team didn't use Wrike. This caused us to have to duplicate communications with the sales team. For example, we would have to put on our Wrike ticket that we completed the task and document how we did it for our management team, but then we'd have to do it again in Salesforce for the sales team. There was a good side to that as well though. It was as if we could use our Wrike tickets to freely communicate, and measure our words more carefully when we were writing to the sales team in salesforce. So even that wasn't so bad.
The main thing I didn't like was the fact that we don't use it anymore. We were told by upper management that we needed something more granular and that we had tweaked Wrike as much as we could. But, to be honest, I think it was the fact that we've used Salesforce for such a long time and I don't see that changing, so they developed a sales support request system that lives in salesforce. It works, but I do miss Wrike.

• Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 22/07/2021

Wrike - A greate alternative to Microsoft Planner, just not Microsoft Teams

Task and Project Management is great on Wrike, however, communication is bare bones. The issue we had was that we used Wrike, but still had to use Teams for communication and collaboration. If Wrike were to be enhanced with screen sharing, messaging, and video conference even only on paid tiers, it make a better case for us that would rather collaborate and plan in one software package.

Pros

The UI/UX was superb. The font and graphics were easy on the eyes. Planning tasks and adding task was very easy once past the learning curve.

Cons

I don't like that the Gantt chart was behind a subscription paywall. The only reason I subscribed was for the Gantt chart, which was very useful.

Microsoft Project

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Most importantly, it was for the Gantt chart to easily visualize our projects, other large efforts, and daily tasks. Microsoft Project does have Gantt charts but can be unwieldy for smaller teams.

Microsoft To Do

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Microsoft Project while robust was too much software for a small team with too much setup. It does have the necessary reporting however, Wrike was more approachable and usable for our use case.
Max

Robust Task Management and Project Management

Overall my experience with Wrike has been very good. It takes some time to learn the features available and to fully take advantage of what it has to offer.

Pros

I like the comprehensive features offered to streamline task management with visibility for all stake holders.

Cons

Sometimes the amount of options and features is overwhelming and it's hard to accomplish the simple tasks.

Caleb
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 13/05/2024

Very versatile software with a very easy to use software

Wrike is excellent for job management and prioritizing. It makes work transparent and collaborative which is tremendously valuable for our team.

Pros

I like that Wrike has a highly flexible task management system that allows me to create and assign tasks, set due dates, prioritize, and track progress.

Cons

In my opinion, Wrike has no flows or disgusting features.

Kyle
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 14/05/2024

Amazing Task Interface

Pros

Easy to get started. Very user friendly interface.

Cons

Still looking...have not found a negative for us yet.

Hasini

Reviewed on 29/05/2024

Worth to use

Wrike is really easy to follow agile methodologies like Kanban and Scrum. I have been using it since last year and my whole team can work together and it is a good experience for us.

Pros

We have separate development task for each team member and can track our members' progress as well. I'm really enjoying using it.

Cons

I felt bit complexity when I started using it.

Gabriel
Gabriel
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 11/05/2020

I've researched & tested every major player in the "project management" space and Wrike Leads...

Wrike is an exceptionally well-developed tool that even offers integration with Outlook to help keep project communication and schedules organized and on-time.

Pros

I'm a big fan of squeezing every additional second of my day, and as such, I'm constantly trying to do more in less time! Wrike keeps my projects on-time & on-budget, while allowing client collaboration.

Cons

I haven't found any major issues, perhaps the setup could be a little less involved but if you put in the time, you reap the rewards of a top project management tool.

Microsoft SharePoint and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Wrike is a more robust platform for my needs and allowed me better efficiency in managing large projects while collaborating with clients.

Asana

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Simply a better option for my needs with loads of configurable features and well thought out interface.

Reviewed on 17/07/2022

Wrike is Great for Project-Based Work

Wrike's flowchart displays all activities and includes a comment and recommendation section for each task, making it an excellent communication tool. Wrike makes my job easier, and I love using it since I can customize the interface to my liking. It may be accessed from any web browser, on desktop computers running macOS or Windows, and on mobile devices running Android or iOS.

Pros

Wrike has been an indispensable tool for us for a wide range of purposes over the course of several years. As an example of Wrike's usefulness, we were able to move our Change Request process from paper-based Excel spreadsheets to automated, digitally-driven Wrike task lists, complete with reporting. A centralized location was created so everyone could see what updates were open and past due.

Cons

Some sorts of views might be awkward to alter in some situations. Dates and times may be a pain to establish and modify. Not quick enough for everyday usage across all projects and takes time to manage the to-do list.

Danny
  • Industry: Computer Games

Reviewed on 14/03/2023

Wrike is great for project management

Overall Wrike has been wonderful for my team. It keeps everyone in sync with current assignments and progress.

Pros

Custom fields are critical for tracking the exact data my team needs. Multiple views are possible depending how you work with the tasks. Wrike Proof is awesome for reviewing assets and tracking comments/feedback. General ease of use is wonderful. My team picked it up in no time and are now pros.

Cons

I wish there were more custom display options like conditional formatting of task titles and Gantt chart colors. That would make viewing and tracking large projects much faster.

Trello , monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

We needed a product that is platform agnostic, customizable, and not tied to a desktop application or file system.

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Best feature set for the cost and met company security standards.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 14/03/2023

Excellent Team and Project Management

Wrike has become an essential part of our day-to-day operations.

Pros

The blueprint and recurrent features in particular are a marvelous tool to help us easily create and recreate projects that happen with frequency.

Cons

We continue to discover new features that are rolled out that can be of great assistance to us. Unfortunately, documentation and help articles explaining how to use these are not always readily found.

Basecamp , monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Wrike provided a better price for a large team where we have internal requestors who do not need a full account.

Asana

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Wrike offered the balance of features and price that made the most sense for our size of organization.
Terry
Terry

Reviewed on 15/08/2023

Wrike is one of the best project management platforms, I love it and I recommend it.

Everyone on the team has benefited greatly from its use as a tool for allocating, ranking, and organizing work. Before we started using Wirke, our team had to rely on Excel spreadsheets, which was a time-consuming and convoluted process.

Pros

It's a fantastic resource for organizing and coordinating the efforts of a group or an individual. It's easy to use and manage both day-to-day operations and larger projects with its straightforward graphical user interface. Tasks can be assigned to individuals and given a due date, start time, and description.It lets you track anything from active to finished to cancelled jobs with ease.

Cons

When I update a task's status, I don't always know if it was updated to the right status, which is the one issue I have with Wrike. Sometimes when I am dragging a task to change its state, I accidentally leave it in the needed status and then I can't see it.

Steven

Reviewed on 15/09/2023

A Versatile Project Management Platform With Rich Features and Functions

Wrike provides a virtual platform where any team member can access relevant task, complete it, and attach documents for others to do their part. Our remote content writers can pick jobs and submit on time from home, which helps us meet deadlines even if only a few are in our office. Since every task is visible to every team member, we usually don't hold meetings since everyone can see the tasks at hand, their deadline, members available, and the requirement of each task. This enhances productivity without too much follow up emails, calls, or meetings.

Pros

Wrike has a simple and user-friendly design that display various features required for effective project management. The drag-and-drop function makes it stand out because it is easy to understand. Wrike allows a team of coworkers to access from anywhere, collaborate, share tasks, comments, files, and track time spent on a project. You can use it for different projects where individual efforts are needed to achieve a common goal. You don't have to be physically there to monitor a project or collaborate with others.

Cons

It can be hard to follow minor changes especially when you have fairly large team and a project with a tight deadline. Choosing the ideal workflow was challenging when we were starting out since most of the team members forgot about moving the cards. If your project has many stages/ phases, you cannot adjust the size of the content to see all the columns so you have to scroll across to see what is not visible on the screen.

Prince
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 31/05/2019

Wrike truly delivers on its promise

Overall is simply one of the best team management and projects software out there in the market, even when you compare it to its peers and its competitors it holds its own, it simply does the job it needs to do and sometimes it does more in value considering the price. I'm futuristically it is a software to look out for because if it keeps improving the way it has done in the last two years I think he's going to just be an A+ software soon rather than later

Pros

For what is what Wrike has improved the way our team works, in fact, to put it simply he can simply change our level of efficiency. As a member of a team under a small business, we usually used to outsource team projects two other companies that will oversee how our team is working on projects and that used to accrued extra cost to a business that already struggling to compete and make it in the marketplace. But on discovering Wrike we were able to do things better, do things within the confines of the company overview and also save cost why being more efficient in all projects. It has helped reduce miscommunication, misinterpretation and common mistakes between team members have brought about more transparency and a better understanding amongst team members. Another thing I personally like is the fact that it is web-based and I can log in to assess what the team is doing, I can also send out weekly notification reports which come in handy whenever you're managing any projects, also the fact that I'm able to create custom folders and even subfolders, task, and subtasks, add users and include due dates is perfect for anyone who's trying to manage a project. I think it is a one-stop-shop for anything project management, and that's how much it has revolutionized the way we do business.

Cons

One of the challenges I face with Wrike is the fact that it is not really easy to set up. In our today's business environment where we are more in need of software and products that could assist us in being more effective such products being user-friendly both at setting up and during operation must be given more consideration.

I also feel that there should be an offline version so that users don't need to always connect to the internet to be able to use it effectively.

Another thing is that it takes a little bit of time to get used to, so businesses that are planning to use Wrike it must give room for an adequate learning curve.

And in all these little challenges are few things that can you get around with time.

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

Wrike for small businesses

Wrike for smCreating an errand and sub-task, allotting task proprietor and following assignment progress and culmination percent of the undertaking. Adding another client and giving them possession and advantages over a certain elements is simple. Sharing an asset and record likewise is an alternative with this product. Altering the setup and dashboard design-assist me to work with this product quicker as I probably am aware of all the areas of my tools. all organizations

Pros

It's adaptable and there are numerous approaches to see projects/assignments relying upon how clients like to see things. For instance, as a rundown, Gantt graph, table or Boards is truly helpful as we have creators and developers who work in an unexpected way. The choice to go with Wrike was additionally slanted by the capacity to have outside partners join the group. The capacity to add custom fields makes it simple to add the data required. Various perspectives empower assignments to be seen by project, individual, envelope, and so forth Having the option to follow time on each undertaking is additionally truly valuable and simple for everybody. New highlights are being turned out often and Wrike is quickly getting up to speed with the zones I thought were missing at first. gadget for the understudies and specialists.

Cons

The adaptability and customization make it somewhat befuddling, to begin with, and I likewise found that the underlying arrangement we had was not ideal. This was the first occasion when we utilized a Project Management framework to this degree, so this might be all the more a client mistake issue. The "CRM" workaround I don't believe merits the difficulty. The estimating model is the one that I think allows Wrike to down the most. I comprehend the purpose behind at least 5 seats, however, every addition after this is in 5 seats also. For a private venture, this is the main problem in my view. This is likewise the situation for extra highlights, a considerable lot of which are just utilized by Admin yet are invoiced for each seat.

• Industry: Computer Hardware

Reviewed on 24/03/2022

It's important to keep our marketing staff in sync

We've been using Wrike to manage our in-house marketing projects for the past few years. For a long time, we managed our projects with the help of tools like Google Spreadsheets, Asana, and AtTask/Workfront. With these apps, we found ourselves in a "Goldilocks" situation (too complex). When we were working together, we needed to be able to watch one other's actions and communicate effectively with each other. We found Wrike to be the perfect fit. Wrike was first used by the marketing department. Since then, it's been adopted by a slew of other departments at the organization.

Pros

Allows me to delegate tasks to my team and monitor their progress through this app. Working with workflows is a breeze because they allow you to organize the approval process. Your work may be easily viewed and changed on the platform, and our designers use the InDesign plugin for this. The team's activities, whether large or minor, are all under my control. Things that happen all the time can now be mapped out in detail. Because of this, starting a new project is easier for me. With desktop software, you can keep track of open requests and monitor what's going on. Other departments might use a tool we created to place orders for new promotional items like business cards and emails. The form allocates the task to the team member who oversees it.

Cons

The process of archiving a project isn't always the same. Some projects are left in the inbox for a while after they've been completed and then disappear. Remember the original title of the project or perform a backward email search to identify previous projects you've completed. There should be a way to see more of the projects that have already been completed and those that are currently in development. Like Trello, in which you can see what's in the queue and move things around when they're done, archived, and so on; you can do the same thing here.

Endratno
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 9/12/2022

Wrike gives full visibility and control over all tasks and and projects

Wrike is a great tool for entrepreneurs and small businesses as it allows you to keep track of all of your projects, tasks, and deadlines in one place. With its intuitive user interface, you can easily create tasks, assign them to other team members, and set due dates. You can also create project and task templates to save time, as well as customize workflow stages, create notifications, and set up task dependencies.

Pros

My favorite things about Wrike are the ease of use, the clarity of the dashboard and the fact that it's really affordable. I really like the simplicity of it--the dashboard is easy to understand and everything is in one place.

Cons

Gantt chart still has plenty room to be improved

Taskade and ClickUp

Microsoft Project
Milan
Milan

Reviewed on 1/03/2023

Great tool but weak support

Like I mentioned the tool is great but the support is so weak that we are currently considering switching to either ZOHO projects (we already use other services from the family) or ClickUp (recently used for a bigger project/client as it was wished for from client side). It is really a shame since we got used to it already.

Pros

The tool itself is great. We used many project management tools before including the big names like JIRA, but ended up with wrike and using it now for around 4 years already.Around 2 years ago the features / billing got more standardized which allows us to use some features we really wanted, but were too expensive before (because they were coupled with other ones with no use for us). Now the tool is very useful including proper timetracking, workflow management and useful asset commenting inside tasks.

Cons

Account manager / success manager change very often. While this is pretty common in SaaS environment, it is very annoying, especially if you make arrangements with you current manager and then all of sudden there is a new one and everything you discussed before is out of the window.

Jose
Jose
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 17/05/2023

Great for project management, versatile and scalable with easy-to-use and customizable...

Wrike has made a difference our company guarantee that the littlest assignments do not get neglected, it's a extraordinary way to form beyond any doubt we're assembly and exceeding our customers' desires. The most advantage is responsibility, arranging and sequencing of errands, Wrike permits for easy extend creation and time alterations. Another imperative highlight is to permit for venture straightforwardness whereas moreover holding trustees responsible for the time required for the errand. The framework is web based with a well outlined phone app permitting simple mobile access to guarantee ventures remain on track. Wrike may be a extraordinary way to keep your possess errands organized and can indeed send data demands to clients in an awfully clear and organized way, killing the require for Word archive ask shapes.

Pros

We are able include collaborators to assist move forward stakeholder engagement and communication by giving them get to to as it were the things they ought to see. Dashboards are too a awesome highlight that give customizable information in an easy-to-use organize. The framework plan is such that fundamental utilization can be accomplished with negligible exertion whereas permitting for complex structures for complicated ventures. My favorite part of Wrike is the capacity to form custom errands for each extend, guaranteeing that all perspectives of a extend are taken into consideration.

Cons

The most downside I've seen is that there isn't a great put to keep reports related to trade hones or notes that are not related to a venture. Clock wastefulness, we'd cherish to be able to utilize this highlight as a way to keep track of colleagues' time on a venture, but it's not exceptionally doable to do so with the current clock setup.

Brian S
Brian S
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 1/06/2023

Great for project tracking and collaboration, customizable to your team's needs.

It's excellent for job management and prioritizing; with Wrike reports, you can see how work is distributed around the team to determine who is taking on too much and who has more capacity. You never have to recall where you left off on a task with Wrike since you record every step and anyone can hop in and see where you left off on a project so they can go on if required. There are several distant work teams, and Wrike allows us to connect in real time and track important work with ease.

Pros

People may pass tasks as they finish their sections, enabling you to see the workflow and where things are in the process. Wrike is wonderful for making work transparent and collaborative. Wrike will increase your productivity since it keeps you organized and everything in one place, you know what tasks need to be completed, and you can update your progress so you know precisely where you are and what actions need to be taken. Viewing projects and tasks as lists, Gantt charts, and dashboards is tremendously valuable for our team; each coworker processes data differently, so offering alternative perspectives allows us to get more work done.

Cons

I wish there was a method to make data more transparent in general; the only way to obtain data back from Wrike is to pay extra, and it still doesn't function very well unless your Wrike is designed very intentionally. The system occasionally slows down, but it works really well overall. Occasionally, it will not sync with our system, and loading data may be delayed; if the systems could sync better, that would be fantastic. Our organization has branding on all of our applications except Wrike, which would benefit from additional predefined color themes or the ability to create custom themes.

Mandeep

Reviewed on 19/06/2023

A basic however viable project management tool for administration, productivity, and associatio...

Earlier to using Wrike, it was challenging to keep everybody upgraded since emails and chat rooms were ineffectual for such a huge company as our own. Moreover, it streamlines communication for all of our ventures. In conclusion, it keeps up the association of all of our activities and communications. Its detailing highlights allow us to data on how our group capacities and where we will make changes. I am able to do all of my work on the plan since it keeps me composed. Wrike overhauls its stage habitually, which can be tricky, particularly when managing customers that disdain alter.

Pros

I appreciate how Wrike holds me dependable for my work and gives me a fabulous system to form beyond any doubt I can total everything on my to-do list. We found that Wrike was basically a clean slate that we seem design up to precisely meet our workflow and requests as we assessed other computer program arrangements. Moreover, it makes venture administration straightforward. When the campaign arrangement date changes, Gantt charts moreover consequently upgrade due dates for all things, sparing us the time it would take to physically upgrade each task's due date. Presently that each group has its claim range, but it is still associated with the other groups, permitting simple work tasks and communication of data.

Cons

In spite of the fact that I venerate Wrike's three-dimensional venture administration capabilities, it took a little time for our group to update the way that we begin with organized ventures. In spite of the fact that automation is essential and has incredibly facilitated venture administration, it would be superb to have extra options for mechanizing more complex strategies in arrange to spare manual work. It is less outwardly engaging and once in a while more troublesome to explore than other stages, but the tool's quality more than makes up for those disadvantages. Computer program bugs do happen sometimes, but that's to be anticipated.

Jessa

Reviewed on 8/01/2019

Brought sanity and transparency to our work

Pros

I choose Wrike specifically for the ability to submit project requests. 99% of our projects have to go through some sort of compliance approval, and auditing through a bunch of emails and folders that hopefully had everything was a recipe for disaster. Wrike allows us to have reporting and automatically assign tasks It's incredibly, almost overwhelmingly customizable, so I can have my own workflows to manage website issues while print projects can have their own process, etc, and these templates are automatically assigned, filled out, and dated when the requester fills out the form. The dashboards are nice so you can customize how you want to view your projects, and you can also monitor your team's projects to make sure everything is moving along, and easily step in and request help. Another pro is the collaborator user role, so coworkers not in our department can track, comment, and answer questions within tasks without seeing the other projects, and all of their communication is attached to the project and on record for everyone, including compliance, and not just trapped in one person's email.

Cons

Set up is daunting. Although we paid for someone to help us set up the process, we quickly realized that their orientation instructions weren't suited for our situation at all, so it took a few weeks for us to get everything into place. And I don't think our situation was particularly unusual, we're an in-house marketing department that needed to accept tickets.

While Wrike is really good about constantly releasing updates, there are some common sense things that have yet to be ironed out, for example, someone requesting a project can set a due date in the past.