Wrike Reviews

About Wrike

Wrike is a cloud-based project management platform for teams of 20+ that is suitable for both large enterprises and SMBs. It supports remote work for various teams. This solution comes with Gantt charts, calendars, workload view...

4.1

Tammy
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 27/10/2022

Great Project Management System

Overall my experience with Wrike has been fantastic. I've used it for many years and it has been a great system.

Pros

I have used Wrike for years and highly recommend it to others all the time. The key to finding a good PM System is finding one that works like you work and Wrike offers so many ways to lay it out (boards, to do lists, by project, etc.). It is very easy to use and if you set up due dates you know what will be coming due and it will show on your to do list as well. I also love that I can add up to 5 team members + collaborators on the free version.

Cons

The only 'con' I have is that it would be nicer to have clarity on what Wrike considers 'projects' vs. 'folders'.

Basecamp and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

I didn't feel like it matched the way I worked.

Trello and Podio

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Wrike has so many ways to view it that it can work for almost anyone. When using it with my team it was important that they could lay out theirs in a way that made sense to them as well.
Becky
Becky

Reviewed on 14/02/2023

When it comes to managing projects, Wrike is top-notch

Wrike is a powerful and simple tool for managing projects. The platform is user-friendly, and it comes equipped with a variety of tools that simplify teamwork and project administration. The analytics and reports are also quite helpful for seeing the big picture of a project.

Pros

Thanks to the platform's flexibility, I've been able to centralize and simplify a great deal of my work. The most exciting feature is the seamless real-time communication and team overview that it provides. In sum, if you're wanting to increase productivity and better manage your workload, Wrike is a tool I'd strongly suggest.

Cons

If I had to select one thing, it would be that all the features and options may seem overwhelming at first. It took me some time to learn how to maximize the effectiveness of each feature.

Mohanaraman

Reviewed on 19/01/2024

good , management software

With features like shared workspaces, task discussions, and document sharing, Wrike facilitates effective collaboration among team members, which is particularly beneficial for teams working remotely or in different locations.

Pros

Wrike offers a robust set of project management tools, allowing users to plan, schedule, and track projects efficiently. Users often appreciate its ability to handle complex project timelines.

Cons

Wrike provides real-time updates and notifications, which helps team members stay informed about project changes and deadlines, ensuring that everyone is on the same page.

Top Wrike Alternatives

Johannes
Johannes
  • Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 20/12/2023

Wrike review

My overall experience with Wrike was great.

Pros

Ease of finding solutions to ideas that one has brainstormed.

Cons

Only one person can have admin rights to the project.

Ferent
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 1/11/2023

It's essential for productivity and great for project collaboration

It helps me to remain organized and productive. It is my go-to software when I need to keep my ideas organized when I feel like I need to get the most out of them.

Pros

Wrike provides one of the best solutions for project management, task prioritization, dependencies, customizable workflows, and collaboration. As a user, these features matter most to me as they're essential for increasing productivity rates.

I like it because I can collaborate on a project with two or more members in a real-time, easily communicate with them, and share files as well as updates. It provides possibilities for me to assign priorities to tasks, making sure that we're all focusing on what is most important and I also get to define dependencies between these tasks; ensuring that the progress of one affects the scheduling of the other.

It allows to customize workflows to match the project management process. Users get to do things like automation, accurate time tracking, real-time updates, and collaborate on various ideas.

Cons

I have noticed that Wrikes requires manual input from the team which I find to be time-consuming, and stressful and could potentially prone members to errors. It could be great if this was done automatically like a sort of data extraction or something like that - that way the user won't have to manually do all the work and even if the user could still need to manually input data, the platform should consider providing built-in technologies that will help to eliminate potential errors during typing.

- It also lacks some advanced tracking functionalities and I often use Jira as a means to compensate for it.

Kelly
Kelly

Reviewed on 16/10/2023

My preferred project management software is Wrike

Our teamwork skills allow us to complete projects and tasks efficiently. Any manager, from the coordinator all the way up to the vice president, can log in at any moment to observe how things are going.

Pros

When compared to other project management software, Wrike is head and shoulders above the rest. You can increase your team's productivity with the many built-in tools and integrations accessible on their platform. Easy to use and adapt to your team's needs, this application is a pleasure to work with.

Cons

Wrike is a powerful and flexible project management application, but its complexity might make it challenging to learn for some team members. Your company's Wrike instance can benefit greatly from comprehensive training and support resources.

Reviewed on 22/07/2021

Wrike - A greate alternative to Microsoft Planner, just not Microsoft Teams

Task and Project Management is great on Wrike, however, communication is bare bones. The issue we had was that we used Wrike, but still had to use Teams for communication and collaboration. If Wrike were to be enhanced with screen sharing, messaging, and video conference even only on paid tiers, it make a better case for us that would rather collaborate and plan in one software package.

Pros

The UI/UX was superb. The font and graphics were easy on the eyes. Planning tasks and adding task was very easy once past the learning curve.

Cons

I don't like that the Gantt chart was behind a subscription paywall. The only reason I subscribed was for the Gantt chart, which was very useful.

Microsoft Project

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Most importantly, it was for the Gantt chart to easily visualize our projects, other large efforts, and daily tasks. Microsoft Project does have Gantt charts but can be unwieldy for smaller teams.

Microsoft To Do

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Microsoft Project while robust was too much software for a small team with too much setup. It does have the necessary reporting however, Wrike was more approachable and usable for our use case.
Rémi
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Reviewed on 19/01/2024

A highly effective project management software.

Pros

My experience with Wrike has been highly positive. It's a comprehensive and user-friendly project management tool with effective real-time communication and collaboration features with the team. It proves to be a valuable investment for developing significant projects, given its ease of use and integration with popular applications.

Cons

Lack of functionality in both the free and initial paid versions.

Jess
Jess
  • Industry: Events Services
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 23/01/2024

A great tool to encourage team collaboration

Easy to use and great to collaborate with team members who are in various geographies. Saves us time and helps us operate more efficiently.

Pros

It's easy to use, easy to set up and simple to add multiple accounts/permissions to various projects.

Cons

It can be admin heavy to keep all elements updated, but this is all in the set up. If you do this right at the beginning it's a great tool. We've learnt a lot since using this for the first time.

leanna
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 23/01/2024

Leanna Review

I am happy with this software and will continue to use it in the future.

Pros

I am able to manage projects and collaborate with internal teams.

Cons

so far i cannot find anything wrong with this software

Gabriel
Gabriel
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 11/05/2020

I've researched & tested every major player in the "project management" space and Wrike Leads...

Wrike is an exceptionally well-developed tool that even offers integration with Outlook to help keep project communication and schedules organized and on-time.

Pros

I'm a big fan of squeezing every additional second of my day, and as such, I'm constantly trying to do more in less time! Wrike keeps my projects on-time & on-budget, while allowing client collaboration.

Cons

I haven't found any major issues, perhaps the setup could be a little less involved but if you put in the time, you reap the rewards of a top project management tool.

Microsoft SharePoint and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Wrike is a more robust platform for my needs and allowed me better efficiency in managing large projects while collaborating with clients.

Asana

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Simply a better option for my needs with loads of configurable features and well thought out interface.

Reviewed on 4/06/2022

Exceptional project management

Wrike has transformed our project management process dramatically. Efficiency is up, visibility on pending work is greater, and we love this product.

Pros

Wrike is about as close to a "perfect" project management software for us as you can get. When buying a product, there are always going to be a few things that don't exactly work the way you'd like, but the number of those instances with Wrike are few and far between.

Cons

Nothing really, there are a few minor gripes about design decisions and a few very basic features that we (and other users) feel the product should have, but there is nothing major and they are all easily worked around.

monday.com, Asana and Smartsheet

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Basecamp is a great product, it just wasn't powerful enough to meet our needs.

Basecamp

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

We reviewed all the major players in project management, and Wrike was just hands down better for our use case. None of the other products came close to meeting our use case the way that Wrike did.
Kristen

Reviewed on 7/11/2022

Wrike Has Reformed Our Team Collaboration

Pros

Wrike has greatly increased our efficiency across our teams. Our department has transitioned from a fully in-office team to a fully remote team to a hybrid working environment in just two short years, and thanks to Wrike, our project schedules remained on track no matter in what environment we work. The video onboarding tools built within Wrike helped each team member get started at their own pace, and the onboarding videos themselves are quite engaging and creative. Once established, our team has effectively created a high-functioning workspace in which to manage digital and print production, campaign management, and other organization. Some of our favorite features include the following. - A Gantt chart can be created so that once a task is completed, the assignee of the next task is instantly notified that they can start working on their assigned task. The Gantt chart also automatically adjusts deadlines across all items when a campaign deployment date is updated, saving us time from having to manually update dates for each task within a project. - Calendars provide us with a way to share our email campaign deployment dates company-wide and to assess workload distribution across teams. - Dashboards can be built for personal use or for team use, and customizable widgets mean that the possibilities are endless for dashboard items to display. - Forms can be programmed to use Blueprints to create and map projects/tasks automatically once submitted.

Cons

We are a small team without a dedicated project manager, and team members are required to manage their own projects. The onboarding process was lengthy, as the tool required our team to think differently about mapping project schedules. For example, if a task is created from a blueprint and the team member doesn't individualize the name of the task, Wrike may assume that the task is the same as others with the same name. Then, that one particular task will live in multiple projects. So, when a team member marks that one task as completed, Wrike will mark it as completed in all projects. This is wonderful if intentional, but it was confusing at first to some who were accustomed to linear project management tools.There are many different ways to set up projects on Wrike, which is a benefit as much as it could potentially be cumbersome. To ensure that our team members had an understanding of where to find things on Wrike and of the expectations for how we wanted to use this project management tool, we established a staff subcommittee to create a quick-reference guide that detailed the organizational structures, processes, or settings that we agreed to as a team. It worked really well for us to have a central document outlining the folder structures and notification settings for our team in addition to the onboarding tools that Wrike provided.

Brooke
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 7/03/2023

Good PM Tool But I Wish There Was More

Good. I've used the tool with two businesses now and find it easy to navigate and customize for our team. But I live in Wrike - those who don't have a hard time finding projects or setting up tasks. I take that on as much as I can to 1) help them out/save time and 2) have consistent project/task flow across projects.

Pros

I like the different views: Gantt, table, list, calendar, dashboard, etc. This is my favorite thing about Wrike because not everyone thinks the same way. And bi-locating. And custom fields - it's really elevated my reporting. And blueprints - TIME SAVER.

Cons

Limitations around sorting - in marketing we NEED to sort by due date, not start date, because our work pivots constantly. Limitations on forms - I really wish I could make a form with logic. Limitations with automation - it's such a cool feature that you can automate pretty much everything but I haven't had great success when rolling out to the team.

Lytho Workflow

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

It was here when I joined, but the two above are tools that I've worked with and really like. What makes Wrike different from TW is views and reporting (although I'm not a huge fan of having to export raw data ). With Lytho (formerly Ignite) is WONDERFUL for creative teams, but not as collaborative with stakeholders. And expensive.
Diana

Project Management in Higher Ed

It started off with solving a simple problem: how to intake marketing requests that does not rely on keeping track of emails. Wrike fit the bill with the added bonus of online proofing with the very strict "approved" or "changes requested". Before, we would get emails saying "This is great!" and we would send to print thinking that was an approval when it wasn't. Being able to drop points on the artwork has also simplified our workflow as we don't have as many follow up questions for the requestor. That is just the start, there is so much more value Wrike has brought to our marketing team that I would need more time to go through them all. Over the last 5 years of using Wrike, it has always gotten better especially with special care for the requests provided and upvoted by its customers. We are very happy with Wrike.

Pros

The request form system. As a district of three community colleges, the district administrative center is the hub that provides customer service to the colleges. With request forms, we are able to get them to the appropriate person.

Cons

Calendars needs a refresh. It would be nice if we could add tasks directly to it in the smart calendar option (I know it still exists in classic but that is too much manual work).

Trello and monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

At the time, Wrike was the only one with a request form intake system.

Excellent Team and Project Management

Wrike has become an essential part of our day-to-day operations.

Pros

The blueprint and recurrent features in particular are a marvelous tool to help us easily create and recreate projects that happen with frequency.

Cons

We continue to discover new features that are rolled out that can be of great assistance to us. Unfortunately, documentation and help articles explaining how to use these are not always readily found.

Basecamp, monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

Wrike provided a better price for a large team where we have internal requestors who do not need a full account.

Asana

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Wrike offered the balance of features and price that made the most sense for our size of organization.
Gábor
Gábor
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 4/04/2023

Ideal for managing and sharing tasks within my team.

Excellent display settings and notification function for easy plan management. Sharing the plan with the whole team is easy, and person-hour control and input can be graphed and analyzed. It is very convenient to display the list of tasks in a table format, and avoiding overwork for each person in charge is possible. We can see at a glance what needs to be done first, such as things that are close to deadlines, so you can review the work assignment without a team and deal with the things that have the most recent deadlines first. Until now, each individual's work was reported as a to-do, but now all team members can understand it by looking at the list.

Pros

Besides the Kanban-style visualization, I like viewing the task list in a list or table. Tasks can be managed intuitively in the Kanban format, but sorting them by deadline or person in charge isn't easy. If it is a table display, you can create a list for each person in order to see who is overworked and distribute the work within the team.

Cons

I feel there are fewer linked services than other tools. It would be convenient to be notified by external email or chat when a task is added, or the status is updated. Alternatively, such a linking tool may already exist. Still, there are few users compared to other tools, and even if you search for a manual as the optimal customization method, you may not be able to find it.

ADP Workforce Now

Reasons for Choosing Wrike

The functions, points and person-hours that contributed to the problem can be analyzed by plotting the person-hours, which makes it easier to understand how long each process took and how much difference there was from the initial plan.

Microsoft SharePoint

Reasons for Switching to Wrike

Because it is a cloud application, you can view and share your project tasks outside the company. Because you can leave comments in chat format, where you can share information within the project.
Amanda F
Amanda F

Reviewed on 11/07/2023

Wrike is one of the best project management tools

The reporting and dashboard functions are my favorites in Wrike. Team members can now more efficiently divide up work, check in on how things are going, work together in person or from afar, view tasks in a variety of formats (such as spreadsheets and lists), and use adaptable project templates.

Pros

Wrike is a software program that helps businesses manage their daily operations. Wrike can be used to keep track of anything from daily tasks to large-scale initiatives. Wrike's forms guarantee that all the preliminary data for a project is gathered (and organized) in advance.

Cons

Wrike's lack of native integration with other systems is its only real flaw. There is better integration potential between your tech stack and other project management software. However, Wrike's in-built features eliminate the need to install additional programs in many scenarios.

Prince
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 31/05/2019

Wrike truly delivers on its promise

Overall is simply one of the best team management and projects software out there in the market, even when you compare it to its peers and its competitors it holds its own, it simply does the job it needs to do and sometimes it does more in value considering the price. I'm futuristically it is a software to look out for because if it keeps improving the way it has done in the last two years I think he's going to just be an A+ software soon rather than later

Pros

For what is what Wrike has improved the way our team works, in fact, to put it simply he can simply change our level of efficiency. As a member of a team under a small business, we usually used to outsource team projects two other companies that will oversee how our team is working on projects and that used to accrued extra cost to a business that already struggling to compete and make it in the marketplace. But on discovering Wrike we were able to do things better, do things within the confines of the company overview and also save cost why being more efficient in all projects. It has helped reduce miscommunication, misinterpretation and common mistakes between team members have brought about more transparency and a better understanding amongst team members. Another thing I personally like is the fact that it is web-based and I can log in to assess what the team is doing, I can also send out weekly notification reports which come in handy whenever you're managing any projects, also the fact that I'm able to create custom folders and even subfolders, task, and subtasks, add users and include due dates is perfect for anyone who's trying to manage a project. I think it is a one-stop-shop for anything project management, and that's how much it has revolutionized the way we do business.

Cons

One of the challenges I face with Wrike is the fact that it is not really easy to set up. In our today's business environment where we are more in need of software and products that could assist us in being more effective such products being user-friendly both at setting up and during operation must be given more consideration.

I also feel that there should be an offline version so that users don't need to always connect to the internet to be able to use it effectively.

Another thing is that it takes a little bit of time to get used to, so businesses that are planning to use Wrike it must give room for an adequate learning curve.

And in all these little challenges are few things that can you get around with time.

Lane
Lane

Reviewed on 26/03/2021

Not a Project Management Tool

Wrike is a pretty good tool, but it is not a "very" good tool. And the cost of entry for basic project management (including effort estimation) is very high compared to Wrike's competitors. The free, Business, and Professional versions are missing one very basic and essential component of basic project planning.

The UI is pretty good, but a bit clunky.

Most painful has been my experience working with the sales reps and customer engagement staff -- when I've raised my concerns (that the Pro and Business editions missed a very basic project planning capability, which requires an up-sell to overcome; and that the cost of entry for small teams is excessive when the gap is filled)... I've been very sad and puzzled at the disconnect from what project planning and project management is, and the lack of desire to connect or find a solution for prospective customers.

This was the third time over the last 15 months that I've engaged Wrike to see whether we can find common ground, whether there is any flexibility, or whether they are willing to try to meet their customers half-way, and the answer is still "no" on all three fronts. I promised myself I'd stop giving them chances and move on. There are other solutions in the project planning and project mgmt space, so I am moving on.

Pros

First, this is a pretty good tool for:
1. Nested task lists that look like a project plan
2. Task board views (if not on the free plan)
3. Customer-facing task-list dashboards

Cons

The description for the Pro plan states clearly "Full project planning and collaboration" and for the business plan "Robust work management with customization and exec reporting".

But neither plan will total up work estimates for a project based on sub-task level of effort.

Let that sink in for a moment: a "full project planning" tool that does not total up expected effort for the project plan. Yes, you can get that, but only if you buy the Resource Allocation addon for another 15 per user. Resource allocation is not the same as basic project planning (which must include level of effort estimation)

Also, the interface is a bit clunky for quick-edits and quick-adds of sub-tasks.

Response from Wrike

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you had such a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate your bringing this issue to our attention.

Replied 6/04/2021
Sharma
Sharma
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 4/02/2023

Review for Wrike

Pros

Wrike is a project management and collaboration tool that helps teams organize, plan, and track their work. It offers a range of features including task management, team collaboration, time tracking, resource planning, and reporting. The platform is user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy for teams to quickly get up and running.One of the standout features of Wrike is its customization options. Teams can easily configure the platform to meet their specific needs and workflows. Additionally, Wrike integrates with a wide range of other tools, including Google Apps, Microsoft Office, and Trello, making it a flexible and scalable solution for businesses of all sizes.Another great feature is the real-time updates and collaboration capabilities, which allow team members to work together on tasks in real-time, reducing the need for excessive emails and meetings. This leads to improved team communication and increased productivity.Overall, Wrike is a comprehensive project management tool that offers a range of features and customization options to help teams stay organized and on track. Whether you're a small startup or a large enterprise, Wrike is a solid choice for managing your projects and workflows.

Cons

One potential downside of Wrike is that it can be overwhelming for new users, especially those with little experience in project management software. The platform offers a lot of features and customization options, which can be both a blessing and a curse. It takes some time to get familiar with all the features and understand how to effectively use the platform.Additionally, some users have reported that Wrike can be slow or laggy at times, especially when dealing with large amounts of data. This can be frustrating and can affect overall productivity.Another issue that some users have reported is that Wrike's mobile app could be improved, as it may not be as user-friendly or feature-rich as the desktop version.Despite these minor drawbacks, Wrike is still a highly-regarded project management tool that is widely used and respected by businesses of all sizes. If you're willing to invest the time to get familiar with its features and have the right resources to support its use, Wrike can be a valuable asset to your team.

Sharon
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Helpful for Small Agency Business

It's been a great product to use, but again the pricing for added seats is annoying.

Pros

Project set up is a breeze, but I know we don't use all of Wrike's features to the maximum. The time tracking is good, but there are glitches as well if you don't complete a time entry and traveling away from the product temporarily. In general, it is easy to use but could use more initial set up support to learn to maximize all of the features.

Cons

I wish you could enter time in a grid format as well. I tend to not enter my time daily so it makes it a laborious process to dig through each client and project to find the appropriate task for entry. I also hate that I can't buy individual seats. As a small agency, I just needed two seats but had to purchase 5. That's a massive waste of limited resources.

QuickBooks Time

Cost and ease of use.

Workamajig

Ease of use.
Glenn H
Glenn H
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 29/05/2023

Great tool for organization, collaboration and project management.

I utilize Wrike to collaborate with associates who may not be at the same time or area all the time, it makes a difference keep ventures on track and moving forward. It moreover gives a errand log and is valuable to see in the event that the due dates set are practical to assist arrange future ventures. I think Wrike tackles the issue of utilizing media blends to communicate with groups, on the off chance that everybody communicates through Wrike and emails are replicated, it's an extremely powerful tool to keep things moving in any case of changes within the gear. Wrike has been phenomenal at making a difference me remain on best of my ventures and letting me know when up and coming conveyance dates are drawing nearer, this makes a difference me prioritize which ventures to work on to begin with.

Pros

I like being able to collaborate with colleagues and organize ventures, it's exceptionally supportive to see each other's ventures and up and coming assignments, it makes working together much smoother and more profitable. Wrike too has time following on errands which permits for awesome rundown reports, our group employments Wrike and once everybody is prepared on the instrument and utilizing it in a comparative way you'll see the esteem of having a complete history of homework. I cherish that you just can customize the advance buttons so you'll effortlessly see where individuals are inside a venture, the outline is additionally exceptionally supportive to see who has transfer speed.

Cons

The outline sees are not that simple to bargain with, I discover I utilize a combination of overseeing mail notices and the "my assignments" region to oversee my errands, but I think other instruments make it less demanding. I feel just like the record transfer segment seem utilize a few enhancement, some of the time it's difficult to channel through tons of diverse records that have been transferred over the life of a venture.

Paula
Paula
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 13/06/2023

Extremely versatile software, it has facilitated team collaboration.

Wrike is resolving our collaboration and transparency issues; the tools enable us to interact more fluidly, organize our communications, and give complete transparency in procedures. The team now has a greater awareness of each project stage that we frequently repeat, as well as how long it takes. Wrike is a fantastic tool for my business to see how many projects we have, the complexity of each project, and how many resources are dedicated to each project. This is crucial for balancing our project's load and ensuring meaningful progress is achieved and monitored through Wrike.

Pros

I enjoy that there are several methods to accomplish a task with Wrike; users may utilize Wrike anyway they see fit and customize it to their work style and structure. There are also other tools that make it simple for our staff to customize plans, forms, and so on. I enjoy how adaptable Wrike is; there appears to be a feature designed to meet any requirement my team has. Whether it's task management through several perspectives, monitoring of resources/efforts, Gantt chart tracking of broader project timeframes, etc.

Cons

I wish there was a space for general notes where you could brainstorm and randomly dump notes until you found a place for them to reside, such as in an assignment or project. Usually, the things I dislike are things that the tool cannot perform, but more often than not, they are features that are being developed behind the scenes. Because my organization is undergoing frequent structural changes to projects, it can take me a long time to adapt projects to these changes and provide the metrics needed to follow these projects.

Kelvin
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 21/10/2023

Wrike provides all project collaboration features under one platform

Wrike helps our research team share tasks, information, and documents needed to complete a project. We can monitor every project from the platform and make necessary changes to meet deadlines, improve efficiency, and save time. It is intuitive and very effective once you learn how it works. You only drag and drop a card in the right place once you complete a task.

Pros

Wrike is flexible and it allows you to add more team members when you have more projects or reduce them when there are fewer projects. It allows teams to interact, share ideas, tasks, and submit documents from any location with internet. Since we started using Wrike, we no longer have long email threads, too many chats, or frequent meetings. Anyone knows their task, the deadline, and what is required of them by simply login in to Wrike.

Cons

Wrike requires some learning to get on board. We had to involve an experienced user to know how to customize it to match our projects. The chat support is an AI tool that rarely grasps what you are talking about. It ends up frustrating you. The support representative takes long to respond and always provides very short responses. Apart from that, Wrike has what our team needed to remain productive and serve our clients better.