Square Point of Sale Reviews

About Square Point of Sale

Square Point of Sale is a mobile POS system available for iOS and Android devices. Key capabilities of the Square POS system include online payment processing, sales reports, inventory tracking, digital receipts, email and SMS...

4.7

Browse Square Point of Sale Reviews

2,894 of 2,894 reviews
Sheri
Sheri

Reviewed on 28/07/2022

Easy to set up, reliable, and with the features I need in my business!

I set up Square after researching other options when I launched my business 4 years ago, and have been pleased with the choice ever since. I have considered other options since then but keep sticking with Square since they truly have what I need, and the time cost of switching has never been worth it to me.

Pros

The most important aspect of Square Point of Sale is the ability to set up monthly, quarterly, and annual recurring invoices. Its shocking other solutions don't offer this, or only offer it at VERY high levels of monthly investment. This is a user-friendly solution for my business and is easy to understand, set up, and get rolling right "out of the box."

Cons

The address book makes it a bit tough to set up the clients as a business, it's a bit more geared to selling to consumers. But I've been able to create a workaround to make it work for me (business name in one of the name fields). I also really would like to integrate Square better with QuickBooks but I think QB is the problem - QB is notoriously difficult to work with (VERY difficult!).

Zoho CRM, Stripe Billing and QuickBooks Online

Reasons for Switching to Square Point of Sale

Primarily I chose Square because of its easy interface, quick time to launch, address book set up, but mainly because of recurring invoice functionality.
Faiyaz
Faiyaz
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 22/10/2023

A very user friendly POS system

Overall experience was amazing. Loved how it made everything easier!

Pros

Super easy and user friendly! Also have standard fees. Amazing for small business. Customer support seemed okay as well.

Cons

Yet haven't found any bigger issues. Everything seems fine.

Reasons for Choosing Square Point of Sale

Easier and smoother operation of Square Point of Sale.

Pricing
Gretchen
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 8/05/2024

Try Square!

I have had a wonderful experience with square point of sale and I would recommend it to anyone that wants to use an easy and inexpensive payment processing system.

Pros

I like the ease of use and that it works instantly for processing payments

Cons

Can take a while to hear back from customer service if you ever have an issue

Top Square Point of Sale Alternatives

Brad
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 21/11/2023

Dont expect great support

I've been up and down every channel I can to resolve an issue centered around a dispute a customer filed.

For starters, this customer should have been refunded but my team never hit the refund button. Once I saw the dispute, I immediately ACCEPTED it.

This was on October 10th. Fast forward to Nov 20th and the customer has not seen any money refunded.

After 5 different calls with support and having the issue escalated, two different calls with our representative - I was told the same response "Square has been informed that the disputed payment should be credited back to the cardholder’s account. Please refer your customer to their bank for more information on when to expect the credit."

Each time the customer called his bank and was told "there is no communication from Square nor are there any pending deposits or transactions"

Each time, I called back and asked for a transaction number, or some information that proves the transfer of funds from Square to customer's bank has been made - each time same response.

After asking to speak higher up each time - "there is nothing I can do beyond this" is the response. Zero opportunity to escalate.

I was patient and clear with each call, asking kindly but stating the importance of my issue and how it impacts my business, except on the 6th call - I got heated and begged for help.

Now this is no small transaction, it's $4,238 of our customers money. This customer has been patient but has threatened my business, not Square, but my business and has demanded I refund his money - the same money Square already deducted from our account.

I've asked for escalation multiple times, asking for simple transaction data to help my case and save my business from this headache - 1-2 day wait, same response.

I've called out the [sensitive content hidden] and the Company on LinkedIn asking, pleading for help. Nothing.

All i've heard is "I'm sorry this is a challenging situation for you, but I can't help you any further" - then get hung up on.

I've been a Square customer for 7 years, processing over $1M in transactions on this platform and still - no luck in getting information.

Now I'll have to shell out another $4,238 on top of the $4,238 Square already deducted from my account to settle this customer and save my business headache.

If you don't care about getting thoughtful support, or data you need when you're in a bind - Square may be good for you, but if you need want support - I do not recommend.

I've tried up and down every channel I can get and was shut down each time. No luck.

I'm switching to something else for sure. Sad to see this happen.

Pros

Nice POS System for our customer interface

Cons

Customer Support is not great, cannot get you info when you need it. Slow to respond.

Debra
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 19/02/2024

Satisfied Customer very user friendly and up to date

over all i think its a great product and we realistically dont have any complaints.

Pros

I love that it is again very user friendly and the processing fees are low and the processing speed is fast.

Cons

I dont like that you cant go back and look at a last name from the card used in processing of a payment u would have to go on line and do 4 different steps if you needed to clarify an error .

Reasons for Switching to Square Point of Sale

better pricing and seemingly better technology
Alexander
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 6/02/2024

Square Point of Sale is a Good Option for those who don’t want to pay monthly service fees.

Overall, it is good option for those businesses and people who do not want to pay set monthly fees for credit card processing services.

Pros

No set monthly service fees. Only percentage fees from any processed transaction.
Generally, the credit card payments are available the next business day.

Cons

Very difficult to contact customer service and also lack of support and protection when it comes to credit card charges dispute and chargebacks.

Reviewed on 3/05/2024

Square Makes It Simple!

Pros

Easy of use.
Easy to train staff in on.
Technical Support.

Cons

I really can't come up with a meaningful negative.

Isabelle

Reviewed on 8/05/2024

I wish Square would become international

Pros

It is easy to set up and to use, straight forward fees.

Cons

It's only for Canada or USA, we bring our merchandise all over the world, we wish Square could become international.

Jesse

Reviewed on 14/05/2024

Great for a Small Business

I've been using square for over 9 years now and it's been great. Especially when I am traveling with my business, it's easy to accept payments through their system. It's important to have something reliable if my clients don't want to pay in cash or forget, I always have it in my back pocket as long as I have my phone.

Pros

I like that they added the option to use your own phone as the card reader and that you can make different menu options with different price points.

Cons

The older card readers are frustrating to have to charge but that issue doesn't come up very often.

Tera
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 6/05/2024

Satisfied Customer

My experience is that Square point of sale is so simple anyone can maneuver this tool for their business.

Pros

The ease of the product is what makes using this regularly a perfect tool.

Cons

My expectations have been met. I have not run into any issues unless there was a wifi or internet connectivity problem in the area it is being used.

Shannon

Reviewed on 10/04/2020

Excellent POS Software

My overall experience with Square POS is amazing. I have recommended this app to so many people. I’ve known about this product since it’s beginning back when you could get a card reader for free on the mail. This app has always been a saving grace for me. Honestly I will never use any other POS.

Pros

This software is so EASY to use. Literally it’s a no brainer. I have used this app in conjunction with StylieOne which was an appointment scheduling app and it made collecting payments from my clients so simple. I love the sales and transaction reports that I have access to because it makes my life easier come tax time. Also this app sends you daily sales reports to your email. The equipment to use with the app is inexpensive.

Cons

There aren’t any cons to the service. Honestly it’s a great service all around. I can’t see how anyone would be disappointed.

Leng
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 17/05/2022

Square gets the job done

My overall experience has been good. Square POS gets the job done. The user interfase could be more intuitive though, but in general it's ok.

Pros

I use square POS, but also as an online payment processor linked to Wix. We started using the simple and small POS at our organization, but then we upgraded to the one with the big screen and that was a big change. I particularly like about this one that the client is the one swiping the credit card and has privacy deciding on the tips. It allows to start and end the cash drawer, which helps to control the cash better. I also like that when there is no connection it goes to offline mode and one can still run transactions with it.

Cons

The part that I am unsatisfied with is that the integration with WIX does not capture names of events in the description of each transaction. Therefore it's tricky to categorize those transactions in the different income classes for our books. I have to do that by reconciling manually wix reports with square's.

Reasons for Choosing Square Point of Sale

We still use Stripe because it works better with our donors database. When I started working in the organization both were being used, since we had the investment of the Square POS already, which are pricey, we continued to use Square. However it does not integrates with Bloomerang.

Reasons for Switching to Square Point of Sale

We chose square over alternative products because we had already spent over $1000 in POS
Megan

Reviewed on 31/08/2022

Square for small healthcare mobile practice

Overall, this is a great system and it's very easy to use to quickly collect payments for our services in the home on our mobile devices. It has a lot of features that allow you to send receipts, invoices, and collect payments securely in order to remain HIPAA complaint. You can also sign a BAA to show this as a healthcare practice, which is very important. Many clients are also familiar with Square, so they feel comfortable with you using it to process payments.

Pros

I like that it is reliable and convenient to use for our mobile practice. With us having to pack up equipment and take it back out at each client, it is nice that the system is able to be used on our cell phones and stores neatly into the pocket of our treatment bag. It is easy to connect and use even when mobile service is a bit spotty. We have not had a missed or returned payment. It is also easy to swipe through and gives the option to send a receipt that the client can access right then on their mobile device or in their email.

Cons

The biggest complaint that I have is the lightning connector adapter's stem is a bit short for use with a lot of phone cases. If the phone case is extra protective, the stem isn't long enough to reach the lightning port. It can be annoying to have to remove the case in a client's home in order to access the port so that payments can be taken.

CardConnect

Reasons for Choosing Square Point of Sale

We switched because Square has lower payment processing fees and does not have monthly minimums like Card Connect did. We were charged during months that we did not meet a minimum sale and even in a few months that we did, so there ended up being a lot of extra hidden fees with their service. We have not had this with Square.

CardConnect

Reasons for Switching to Square Point of Sale

Fewer processing fees and monthly minimums
Wes
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 17/08/2022

Square The Life Blood Of Any Mobile Business

I still use it since it doesn't require a monthly service. It comes into a pinch when I need to sale something and don't want have go thru all the steps of the other company. Example Yard sale if someone doesn't have enough money.

Pros

The ability to set this software was super easy. It was easy to add your inventory and take your pictures all from the app, Also no monthly fee to use the service was the items that sold me on when 1st starting out.

Cons

The web presence is super lacking. No add ons, or 3rd party integrations is why I moved on to another service. The ability to really customize your website is not there, Every one has to a website that will attract sales and customers. This is just a POS 1st and website 2nd. I moved to a service that had website 1st and a POS 2nd. But I still love Square's POS software better.

Venmo

Shopify

Reasons for Switching to Square Point of Sale

Inventory system and website.
Catherine
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 27/02/2020

Bad service good product

I love it for everything, even non business activity when my mom is trying to send money for my kids sports. I just manually enter her card, transfer to my account and go get their sports stuff but it really helps the business alot. I think the actual cash register conputers are nice as well as the headphone jack swipe style. Uniquely created for all. The business is growing with all the offered payment options

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. Very easy to put products into the pos. And I love being able to get the square reader when opening an account. Being able to enter cards manually is great too! Invoicing is easy for others to able to pay online. Its a very well rounded system.

Cons

Even though I like the security features square uses, they are also the downfall. Sometimes they put holds on your account when there isnt any suspicious activity and then you have to call and verify and make a big run around mess to finally get your money. It's a pain with customer service but the security is nice so I don't mind too much. Could make that a little easier to deal with though

Shopify POS

Shopify POS

Reasons for Switching to Square Point of Sale

I think it was more recognized by others and the ease of use and style was better. They offer better systems and fit my needs with transfering money more than the others.

Reviewed on 7/11/2022

Square Point of Sale Review

My overall experience with Square Point of Sale was okay. I have no problem setting it up and start taking payments and sending invoice but there were a few features that were missing and I wish I new about it before I implemented the system.

Pros

The software is extremely simple to use and setup. I have problem setting it up and get it ready to take payments.

Cons

While Square has its strength, it also has several weaknesses like some feature are missing such as being able to enter the item quantity without having to keep adding the item. Many receipt printer also do not work with Square.

Reasons for Choosing Square Point of Sale

I made the switch because PayPal do not have a lot of hardware option to use.

PayPal

Reasons for Switching to Square Point of Sale

Square was more affordable and I can use my own iPad.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 15/12/2018

Easiest and simplest way to start taking credit card payments for your office

Great. Simple and easy to use. People have said that their customer service is extremely hard to get hold of, but we have used it for 3 years and have had no reason to contact customer service.

Pros

Square POS was very easy to set up. The first card reader you receive (a simple plug in to an iPad or iPhone) was free. We created an account online, attached a bank account, and created a menu of items/services we provide. Then we simply chose photos for each service or product category so that it looks nicer in the app for our employees. The result was a very simple set up and a very clean looking POS.
What's also nice is that Square POS is good at being able to refund patients if something was charged incorrectly. They also get receipts if they choose to via text message or email.
Changing the prices and adding or deleting items on the service/products you sell is quite easy. You simply log in to the website and make changes. Also, you can turn in options such as giving customers a choice to tip or not.
For being an office that used to take cash only, choosing Square POS was the way to go in entering the world of credit cards. We have no regrets and have no had problems. The correct amount of $$ we received (minus 2.75% of every transaction) gets deposited into our account every week. And we no longer have to hire a collections agency to go after those who don't have cash or mail in checks because they will simply pay through credit card now.

Cons

Square does take 2.75% of your transaction each time. You can find cheaper alternatives, but not with the ease of set up and use that comes with Square. The bigger con about Square POS is that if you have take a payment over the phone and manually type in their credit card information instead of typing it, they charge extra at 3.5% of the transaction.
Also, the first card reader they send you is a simple swiper, but we found that it didn't always work well. Most cards these days have chips, and if you want a good and safer reading you'll want to purchase the Chip reader at $49. We don't regret the purchase though.
Lastly, if you are a restaurant and choose to include the option to allow customers to tip, know that square takes 2.75% of your ENTIRE transaction (including the tip your customers add).

Reviewed on 12/10/2022

Square Point of Sale Pricing, Features, Reviews and Alternatives

Square is a mobile payment platform that allows businesses to accept credit and debit cards through their mobile devices. Square provides its users with a simple, secure way to accept payments, while also offering them the ability to track their transactions and manage their finances. Square is a popular choice among small businesses because it allows them to accept credit and debit cards without the hassle of having to set up an account. Square also makes it easy for businesses to track their transactions and manage their finances, which can be especially helpful for small businesses that may not have the time or the resources to set up an accounting system. Additionally, Square’s mobile app is easy to use, which can make it even easier for small businesses to accept payments.
This is a great choice for small businesses that want to accept credit and debit cards without the hassle of setting up an account.

Pros

The Square Point of Sale software is easy to use and offers a wide variety of features. It is easy to configure and set up, and it offers a lot of customization options. It is also very easy to use, which makes it very convenient for businesses to use. It also offers a lot of functionality, which makes it very useful for businesses. The software is very intuitive, which makes it easy for businesses to use. It also offers a lot of customization options, which makes it easy for businesses to customize the software to their needs. The software is very user-friendly, which makes it easy for businesses to use. It also offers a lot of customization options, which makes it easy for businesses to customize the software to their needs. The software is very easy to use, which makes it easy for businesses to use. It also offers a lot of customization options, which makes it easy for businesses to customize the software to their needs. The software is very user-friendly, which makes it easy for businesses to use. It also offers a lot of customization options, which makes it easy for businesses to customize the software to their needs. The software is very easy to use, which makes it easy for businesses to use. It also offers a lot of customization options, which makes it easy for businesses to customize the software to their needs. The software is very user-friendly, which makes it easy for businesses to use. It also offers a lot of customization options, which makes it easy for business

Cons

Square is a great POS system. It's easy to set up and use, and it's very customizable. It's also very easy to use. The software is easy to navigate, and it has a lot of features. Square is a very simple system to use, but it's also very powerful. It's very easy to set up and use, and it has a lot of features. Square is very simple to use, but it's also very powerful. It's very easy to set up and use, and it has a lot of features. Square is very simple to use, but it's also very powerful. It's very easy to set up and use, and it has a lot of features. Square is very simple to use, but it's also very powerful. It's very easy to set up and use, and it has a lot of features. Square is very simple to use, but it's also very powerful. It's very easy to set up and use, and it has a lot of features. Square is very simple to use, but it's also very powerful. It's very easy to set up and use, and it has a lot of features. Square is very simple to use, but it's also very powerful. It's very easy to set up and use, and it has a lot of features. Square is very simple to use, but it's also very powerful. It's very easy to set up and use, and it has a lot

Kristine

Reviewed on 17/04/2023

Square pos worth every bit of “high processing fees”

We couldn’t run our business with out it. It has been a very straight forward process. Clear expectation, clear help when needed, company is always accepting new feature requests. Love it.

Pros

Square pos integrates with SO many other apps/programs. Streamlining and ease of use is what makes it stand out so much from every other processing program. A lot of people complain about the high processing fees, but it is worth its weight in gold when running a business. Our square account connects with our scheduling, waivers, inventory, marketing, social media, accounting software, and so much more. It is literally the center of our applications/programs. We could not run our business without it.

Cons

I can’t complain about much. I do wish there was a customer service phone number. BUT they are on top of it when you message them and they know their stuff. There’s a few other minor changes with filters and integrating the items between square and square online store that I wish were better. But they’re working on it.

Reasons for Switching to Square Point of Sale

Better integrations with other programs/apps
Ronnie
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 5/06/2023

Broadens Our Donation Horizons

Fundraising has changed drastically in the last decade. Not having the ability to accept mobile payments and donations was once an obstacle that made it more difficult for organizations such as ours to raise funds. Now, it has become an essential part of business. Square gives small organizations like ours the ability to utilize mobile payments at an affordable price with an easy-to-learn system.

Pros

We use Square at our office and when we make presentations offsite. At our office, Square replaced another point of sale device. I personally like Square more than our older device, but it's not life-changing. The biggest draw for us was Square's mobile payment system. We had consistently lost potential donations at offsite events because we had to take either cash or check, or have them call our office at a later date to run a card over the phone. We had multiple people have changes of heart between committing to a donation and talking to us on the phone. Square prevents that from happening by giving us a professional POS device that can be operated by multiple employees at offsite events. It fills in the gap of not having a POS device at an event and is more professional than asking a donor to "just Venmo it."

Cons

Using the Square device at our office is on par with other similar devices. There are no major shortcomings, there just isn't anything that stands out. However, the benefits of using it offsite were what drew us to Square in the first place. Since we are fully committed to Square offsite, it only made sense to utilize it onsite as well so our staff doesn't have to learn multiple software.

Billie

Reviewed on 20/09/2023

Amazing Customer Service

Overall I like Square. We integrated with Thrive by Shopventory earlier this year so I can use woocommerce for our website, which makes me even happier!

Pros

I feel like the past year, I 've contact more companies for help than any other time in my life. We've been using Square since 2016. I like them, it's user friendly and fairly intuitive, not sure I would have raved about them before though. This year I've had three instances that I reach out to Square customer service, every one of them was a fairly good experience, but the last one was really great! I had a customer return something she bought as a gift for her sister, over the next few months she called several times complaining that we never refunded her money. The last time, I wasn't there and she came in during an event, when we were busy, claiming we stole money from her. When I found out, I reach out to square, provided them with all of the transaction information, the gentleman I spoke with initially just wanted to tell me that the money was sent to her. When I explained that she claimed her bank had no record of the refund coming back to her, he looked into it further and gave me a transaction code for her to give her bank. When we called to give it to her, she got annoyed because it was such a long code, but her bank must have cleared it up because she brought someone else into the shop a week later, acting like nothing ever happened. It's reassuring to know they have those details on hand to help in a situation like that.

Cons

Some of the features cost extra, which can be a bummer. The Square-Woocommerce plugin for wordpress is horrible, I want more control than their

Theresa
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 30/12/2015

Square delivers plenty of features at low cost

Pros

I have run a brick-and-mortar for more than 19 years, and got rid of my traditional merchant account about 5 years ago when fees became outrageous and unstable, and I also needed a mobile payment system as my bank did not offer one. I did some research and settled on Square. The product is intuitive and easy to navigate, and the cost for processing credit cards is reasonable at 2.75% for swiped and 3.5% for manually entered.
But that's just the beginning of what they offer: in 2013, the Square Market was an incredible add-on benefit provided for free! If you've needed e-commerce for your business, you know that this service can be costly, so for Square to provide it for merely the cost of each transaction processed is amazing. There are many features to the Market, such as the ability to embed items you are selling into your website, share on social media, etc. While the features aren't customizable to a great extent, it is still a very powerful platform for POS. I particularly appreciate the many reports that can be generated, receipts with custom messages you can send to clients who have shopped online, ability to send invoices, etc. They've added gift cards, which is a nice feature, and they have many third party vendor apps that interface with Square for inventory and financial processes for your business. New features are constantly being added, such as their Customer Engagement to create customer lists and do direct marketing to that list right from Square. This product is a powerful addition to your website and other marketing you may already be doing. I have recommended this product to many small business owners and non-profits, and have been a very happy user since late 2010.

Cons

I have found very little to dislike. I have seen comments online about deposits being held, a lack of ability to communicate easily with Square (initially, they had no phone customer service, but I always got very quick response from their techs via Twitter in the early days), and difficulty in raising deposit limits. I run two small businesses using Square, and for one of them had to ask for a large increase in daily deposits as my business grew. This was handled easily via email communications and took only a few days.

Hannah

Reviewed on 8/11/2018

Great for anyone wanting to start a business.

It's hard for me to find anything wrong with Square. We have never really been tempted by the competition, and I doubt we will be anytime soon.

Perhaps if you are running a store with more products or customers you may benefit from a different system, but I would suggest Square to anyone starting out. You can get set up today, and your customers already know how to use it.

Pros

I was working as a barista in a new coffee location in my local town. The owner of the shop was pretty new to the industry, and didn't have a lot of business experience. She needed a way to run cards, and she was looking at a few different solutions, but I mentioned Square, and she ran to CVS and bought one right away. She wasn't very tech savvy, so I volunteered to get it set up. It probably took me less than an hour. The interface is a breeze to use, customers get it right away when they need to sign for charges or enter phone numbers. There were days that I was the only person on staff, using Square and running between the milk steamer and the register was a breeze. One feature we used often was using a cell phone to take orders while people waited in their cars. This allowed us to reduce the lines in our shop, and keep the morning rush moving.

The flat rate pricing makes things extremely easy as well. As someone that is not an accountant, this made my life a lot easier.

Cons

Some of the reporting features can be confusing to read, and more than once have resulted in us blindly refunding customers.

Sometimes the card readers gave us problems, but this was usually solved with a quick reset.

Ronnie
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 29/11/2022

Made my business transactions a Breeze

I opened up my small business and launched my website in Jan of 2021 and e-commerce site thru Wix, Square was part of the bundle I chose, and I'm very satisfied with that choice. Its given me the security I need when dealing with online and in person transactions. Signing up took a bit longer than expected as I didn't have a business tax ID at the time, but they had an option for me which was life saving as I was getting a lot of requests for my product, so keep that in mind if you're in a rush to get started. Overall my experience with Square has been great and I definitely recommend!

Pros

Pros are definitely the ease you have with your online Transactions. They Mail you the Square reader for your ipad or mobile device and the installation is pretty easy, or if you're not lucky enough to have a tech person for a friend then you can easily contact Square to have them walk you thru set up. I have to say, having and feeling the security that you have with square regarding your online transactions is one of the most important Pros for sure. The ease of organizing your inventory is a huge Pro, as well as having your inventory being updated automatically. You get notifications via the app as well as thru your email regarding every transaction, with the total amount of sale after their fee. You get a monthly update of sales. Along with stats of average sales per hour, per day, and more, which is super helpful and helps you with forecasting best sellers and busiest times of the year.

Cons

Con is the Square Mobile reader is pretty easy to lose, so when you first start definitely order more than one reader!

Gracie

Reviewed on 8/03/2017

Great POS System for new companies.

Square has done wonders for our small business, it has almost everything you would need for a new business but there is somethings I didn't quite like. The system is great but there are some issues. To actually have track your inventory and have it sync up with Quickbooks required us to purchase Quickbooks online to be able to track our inventory and sync our daily sales. It was a little of a hassle but when it all comes down to it this register is great! I just wish it was designed more for a retail store or have that option when ordering the register. I haven't had any other complaints, it works well, user friendly, add as many products/items as you would need. Easy to use checkout for people without a good grasp of technology and how it works. I would honestly say this is a great POS system, very efficient and reliable! Plus you can download the app on your phone and accept payments where ever you are! That is the other great perk of this register!

Pros

Efficient, reliable, on the go app, easy to use, great for any store, easy to track your sales, keep costumer information that are repeats and order frequently, design and layout is simple and very easy on the eyes, it has two versions to layout your items, either a grid or a list so it is a personal preference of which you like to use, deposits your money that night.

Cons

Can't sync with Quickbooks unless you have Quickbooks Online, sometimes takes a while to start up and get going, the card swipe is very picky you HAVE to swipe it straight through or it doesn't accept the card (something that should be resolved soon I hope!) I just wish it wasn't only able to be used on Apple too. I am not a huge fan of Apple products. I would prefer to use a Samsung or Andriod tablet rather then a Ipad, but that is just a personal preference.