A2X Reviews

4.9

4.9

About A2X

A2X is an ETL and financial management solution that helps businesses automate accounting for multiple eCommerce platforms, such as Walmart, Shopify, Etsy, Amazon, and eBay. A2X allows businesses to integrate the platform with...

4.8
4.7
4.8

Browse A2X Reviews

Bryant
Bryant

Reviewed on 21/05/2019

Best in class

Brilliant and simple to use

Pros

The detail configuration settings and the ease of use. Better than anything out there by a mile

Cons

The price is high compared to competitors.

Robin
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 14/08/2023

Good for the overall use, bit clunky

I like A2X i do think its pricing is a little high and could be worked on

Pros

I like how easily A2X Integrates with QuickBooks and Xero and data is downloaded from Amazon.

Cons

The tax mappings are a bit clunky and manual.

Roger
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 22/11/2019

Very useful for simple set ups But struggles on complexity

Turnover with FBA £300,000 with 4000 skus - FBA across the 5 EU countries of UK ,DE FR,IT ES
As we have our own website we our over Sales Thresholds for DE and FR
Germany at 19% VAT and France at 20% VAT supplies have to identified and paid to the correct government agencies the rest have to be paid to HRMC UK. Lots of analysis to work correctly.
The A2X mapping is a major headache but once identified imports into quickbooks correctly. Still in the process of getting mapping completely working. Problems with missing countries and jurisdictions

Pros

There is only perhaps 4 in the market and this is the only one that has a chance with quickbooks.
Reasonable attempt has been made to Cater for Multiple EU VAT countries, Inventory and mapping
Help desk has very knowledgeable staff about the product.
Attempts at downloads can be applied to QBO and erased if errors are made.

Cons

Mapping cannot be backed up and reapplied - constant crashing and having to start from scratch
Mapping not organised coherently - income mixed with fees - not enough breakdown of shipping

Top A2X Alternatives

Matthew
Matthew

Reviewed on 19/10/2018

Quick and easy

Pros

It's easy to use and mostly automatic, if you have any experience with accounting then you will have no problems using A2X, or if you are like me: your accountant will go through it with you in about 30 minutes. There are also plenty of tutorials online if you would prefer to do it that way, or just need a little reminder. I also have my Xero account connected to make things even easier.

Cons

I don't know, honestly with most of it being automatic I don't have to do much.

Steven C.
Steven C.

Reviewed on 13/03/2018

I love this software. It has been extremely hepful

Pros

I love the integration and ease of use. It is fairly easy to set it up and forget it. It automates the transactions from the 3 exchanges my clients use to sell their products

Cons

I dislike how the inventory is tracked and how negative invoices are posted. I wish the integration was a bit more user friendly in this way.

Linda
Linda

Reviewed on 9/06/2021

Timesaver and Peace of Mind

Easy to set up and use - customer service is wonderful and they follow up and make sure that everything is working correctly.

Pros

Integration was easy - I love the automatic upload of my sales, fees and taxes.

Cons

I can't wait until they add more e-commerce platforms.

Steven
Steven

Reviewed on 27/09/2021

Huge Time Saver

I am the controller for a Shopify business. A2X provides summaries matching perfectly to Shopify sales before it gets booked in QuickBooks online. I also have various collections I have to track separately in QBO and through A2X it automatically sets the classes I have setup in QBO. Also, A2X customer service is outstanding.

Pros

Summarizes Transactions...Integrates easily between Shopify and QBO...Helps track different collections from Shopify into QBO.

Cons

There are many advanced features that are not intuitive to use but A2X has great customer service to walk you through and help you set up the features.

Riccardo
Riccardo

Reviewed on 22/05/2019

A great way to automate my Amazon business

I can track my Amazon business with a few monthly clicks!

Pros

The possibility to automate accounting of Amazon transactions is fundamental to have a clear view of the business without spending too much time, Tracking products give the ability to sync cost and revenue for each product.

Cons

The need of making manual adjustments to inventory to split shipping and prep cost on each product is far from ideal.

Hans
Hans

Reviewed on 15/03/2018

A great piece of software that you cannot be without

Pros

When you have set up the software (basically tell the software which items have VAT or not) it runs completely automatic with a workflow. Integrated with Amazon and Xero and it lets you approve before sending to Xero.
A2X is without any bugs.

Cons

The customer service could be quicker (normally within hours), maybe a chat functionality?

Elena
Elena

Reviewed on 21/05/2019

Excellent software that makes the Amazon settlement headache dissapear

Pros

First of all : Outstanding Costumer service, the A2X team goes above and beyond to help you set up A2X and their support is swift and to the point.
Second: Accuarcy, Time efficiency and easy of use it definately saves you money in the long run as the amount required to do the same job manually

Cons

The interface could use some reworking to be a bit more intuitive, also when it comes to tracking stock the explanation on how to do things can use a bit of a rework as well

Greg

Reviewed on 10/08/2020

Excellent app. Highly recommended

I've run a few a couple of large global online stores over the last 10 or so years on the Shopify platform and getting accurate sales data into our accounting software has generally been a right pain, not to mention time consuming! We've done it manually, we've used a plethora of different apps and NONE of them (really none) have been able to do it correctly and more importantly, accurately. There was always issues with one thing or another that made us still have to manually do things. This defeated the purpose!

I thought I was finished trying to find an automated solution, but when I launched my latest venture I came across A2X and thought I would give it one last go!

After signing up I started to work through the connections and then (honestly) immediately thought this is too complicated (it is very in-depth but I suppose if you want it to work correctly it needs to be). I thought this was going to be another waste of time but I reached out to support. The response I got was AMAZING and a video call was set up where I worked one-to-one with someone on the their onboarding team who worked through each and every part of their app and made the right selections and connections that were appropriate for my business and the platform / accounting software and payment providers I use to ensure all the date mapped correctly into XERO. Even received a follow up a couple of weeks later checking if everything was fine! This is the way onboarding and customer support SHOULD work b

Pros

Does what says on the tin. We've tried countless other apps and all of them have one issue or another and this one just works

Cons

nothing really. It would be better if the setup was simplified, but the onboarding team was amazing and sorted this out for me. Providing they can offer this same onboarding assistance to everyone then there isn't an issue

Ricky

Reviewed on 23/07/2018

Best Amazon to Xero integration on the market

Pros

Customer support is supreme so if you get stuck, help is on the way. Integration is great as you can copy tax and account mappings across to new clients very easily. Integration into Xero can be customized and very simple to do. its reliable and we can trust it will work every time.

Cons

Not much really! It's not really a con of the software but if A2X ventured out into other selling platforms like Shopify and eBay, then it would make our lives so easy!

Rohan
Rohan

Reviewed on 14/08/2019

Time and Money saver A2X

Quick respond of A2X saves lots of time and save

Pros

A2X make the process easier for selling on Amazon. It gives great information to the business owner about their sales. It responds very quickly so saves lots of time.

Cons

It doesn't work for other sales channels.

• Industry: Entertainment
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 28/05/2019

Time Saver

Our company had about 80 SKUs, and this software was great for us. I could delete imported information out of QB and re-import it after changing my settings on A2X. I was able to adjust and fine tune quite nicely. When I had questions, the support team answered quickly and intelligently. The inventory function is also excellent and useful.

Pros

This software integrated very easily with AMZ. I was able to adjust every line item that came from AMZ to go exactly where I want it within QB. Once set up, this software required very little maintenance. I saved an immense amount of time with A2X. Time is Money.

Cons

very small con: I requested progress bars for certain buttons where it was not clear that the action was underway or done. Support said that this function was under development.

Reviewed on 5/10/2021

Game changer without a doubt!

A2X saves time and is extremely reliable and accurate

Pros

I like that this software is so easy to use once it has been set up. It really does save time and with daily imports I know that my data is up to date.

Cons

The integration with the bookkeeping software wasn't difficult but it does take some time to set up the initial mapping process correctly.

Linzi

Reviewed on 30/09/2021

Just get it already!

Just wonderful.

Pros

It was the best decision we ever made. It was recommended by our accountant and now I don't know where we would be without it. It saves time, confusion and effort. All there at the click of a button. The customer service is just wonderful too.

Cons

To be honest there is nothing I can say here.

Georg

Reviewed on 13/03/2018

This is the best system I have used to get my AMZ sales data over to Xero

Time saving and general happiness :)

Pros

Ease of use and TIME SAVING. When I can simply log in, click "Send to Xero" and that's it? How great is that. I love how all the accounts save and when there is a new one, you simply map it and it will remember for the next time. The setup is 'front-loaded', so once that's done; it's set it and forget it.

Cons

Switching between regions is a bit annoying. If I'm in my US marketplace and click to switch to my UK one, I have to refresh my connection to my Xero account each time. Mild nuisance.

• Industry: Automotive
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

Save enormous quantity of time

Before we have to go Reports in amazon pass it to Excel spreadsheet, do the math and then classify the accounts in Xero, etc. all these steps were headaches, all this process take before 2-3 hours, now with A2X it takes about 5-10 min, you just set up one time and that's it. is magical. we are so happy that we found A2X, our Amazon accounting is organized and what we like most, so quick simple and fast, we love A2X features, and we love the price. 10000... thumbs up

Pros

Simplicity, Fast, Reliability, Quick, Easy to understand, we love it pretty, Enormous Time saving, Great price, Excellent customer support

Cons

we would love, I don't know if it is possible, but do the same with PayPal and eBay, eBay is splitting now with PayPal, so I suppose, A2X can implement a system for the new eBay payment method, currently eBay is starting to manage new payments method, our account already stop accepting PayPal for our eBay sales, we are currently trying to figure it out if they are charging fees or not, but we are still using paypal for our bigcommerce website

Kevin
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 23/10/2018

3 Year User Review

Automatically coding line items from Amazon to Xero.

Pros

It is great if you expand to international markets as well as Amazon.com. It is really easy to use and does truly make invoicing much easie.

Cons

Amazon tends to change line item descriptions slightly which effects the coding in A2X. It would be nice if A2X could catch these changes so you did not have to manually code them. This is only a one time code though and does not happen very often.

todd
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 21/02/2022

Saves Time, Great Value

Imports my transactions from Amazon and automatically categorizes sales and expenses. Also tracks COGS in the month my inventory is sold and debits my Inventory Asset account. Make reporting easier.

Pros

I recommend this app for anyone who wants to automate their accounting workflows. I use A2X for both my Amazon and Shopify transactions. It's been running in the background for over a year now without any issues.

Cons

Amazon and Shopify are separate accounts so sometimes you need to toggle back and forth, but its only a minor inconvenience.

Luigy

Reviewed on 2/11/2021

Mayor time saver

If you do your own book keeping in quickbooks for e-commerce, this app is a must. Saves a lot of my time in imputing sales. Easy to set up and does everything we need it to do automatically. They also have a learning section with tutorials. Definitely recommended

Pros

Saves me a lot of time, updates fast. Easy to set up and use.

Cons

Paypal integration a bit confusing but still learning

Finlay

Reviewed on 24/01/2022

Excellent Software!

Pros

Really quick to get started and setup with A2x. It only took a couple of minutes to get linked to amazon and xero and was much quicker than expected.

Cons

Can be expensive if you have more than one marketplace or need multi-currency options but overall it is worth the price considering the timesavings made.

Oliver

Reviewed on 18/02/2022

We love A2X

Fabulous, we wouldn't be without A2X.

Pros

The time and money that it saves e-commerce business owners by helping to get their e-commerce accounting right.

Cons

There are some minor marketplaces that it doesn't intregrate with, but this doesn't really cause us much of a problem and we wouldn't really expect A2X to do this.

Nicola
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 27/07/2020

Great tool for saving time and improving accuracy

Pros

Integration with both Shopify and Amazon. Removing worries about tax jurisdictions for Amazon by automating for all marketplaces. Saves so much time in transferring orders into Xero.

Cons

Can be tricky to set up but Support great in assisting.

Cameron

Reviewed on 31/05/2019

A2X for Accountants

Pros

I love the support and the fact I"m able to get summarized data. Most softwares for e-commerce post transactional data which isn't necessary at the end of the day.

Cons

No complaints! They've just added Shopify support which was lacking previously but is a nice benefit.