ClickUp Reviews

About ClickUp

ClickUp is a cloud-based collaboration and project management tool suitable for businesses of all sizes and industries. Features include communication and collaboration tools, task assignments and statuses, alerts and a task...

Browse ClickUp Reviews

4,020 of 4,020 reviews
Lihini
Lihini

Reviewed on 26/01/2024

ClickUp to make tracking better

Pros

It’s easier to setup but a bit complicated to understand. But once you do, it’s only a matter of time that you get the hang of it. It has everything a project management needs.

Cons

At a glance it looks complicated.
Took some time to understand and work around it.

Valериа

Reviewed on 22/01/2024

A robust tool at a very good price

Pros

I love that it has multiple features, it is a robust tool.

Cons

There is room for improvement in terms of intuitiveness and user-experience, and occasional bugs arise from time to time.

Claire
Claire
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 24/01/2024

Decent Tool, Poor Service & Annoying Upsell

It was great initially while we're testing it out, even paid up-front annual for an upgrade to their Unlimited plan. Then it went downhill from there. Our team is small, will likely keep shopping after this if their service is poor as such.

Pros

I was quite pleased with the tool - it helped a lot with productivity and scheduling tasks with my team. I've used other collaboration tools and found Clickup working the best for our needs.

Cons

The tool is quite complex to set up and learning curve is huge compared to others - they try to do a lot, maybe too much. The upsell technique is quite annoying too. Worst of all is their service. When I filled out the contact form to reach out to sales, heard back within minutes. Replied back to my concerns on upsell, didn't hear back for days.

monday.com, Asana, Notion and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

I tried Notion and others, but Clickup seem to worked the best for project management purpose of my firm. I'll likely have to incorporate other tools as some work as well.

Top ClickUp Alternatives

Nia

Reviewed on 30/11/2023

I absolutely love ClickUp! Have Been Using it for Years and Won't Go Back!

I'm a ClickUp Stan! I use ClickUp for just about everything and don't plan to stop anytime soon. It works amazingly and is the first thing I recommend to clients.

Pros

The functionality of it is amazing! It works great and functions at top level

Cons

It's a learning curve for some of my clients so sometimes it takes some additional hand holding. But once they get it, they love it!

Asana

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

I wanted a more high powered tool with bells, whistles, and shiny features!

Trello and Asana
Marc
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Reviewed on 8/01/2024

Easy, intuitive and visual with plenty of scope for customisation.

Overall, I'm happy with Click Up. I was able to log all my projects and break them down into bite sized chunks, tack and manage them efficiently an effectively.

Pros

Click Up is simple and easy to learn; you can be be more efficient from day one. Yet it is powerful enough to cope with the most complex and demanding projects with multiple ways of viewing an analysing your data.

Cons

For more complex tasks the user interface can sometimes be a little clunky and not as intuitive as I would have hoped. But on the whole I was able to find what I was looking for.

Pauline Yehn

Reviewed on 23/01/2024

Clickup Review

It was average but maybe it would have been better if there's training support on how to simplify click up's project management concepts/features

Pros

how extensive it is in the project management perspective.

Cons

parallel to how extensive, it can therefore be overwhelming and heavy to the eyes

monday.com, Asana and Notion

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

Clickup was the one being used by the team already
Furkan

Reviewed on 27/12/2023

Perfect for task management

Pros

I like the intuitive design and the structure of the tasks.

Cons

I think time logging mechanism could be better.

Constance

ClickUp keeps us going!

Pros

My team is virtual. Without ClickUp's emails, scheduling and status updates, we would have no idea what the other person had done and it would make communication a longer more tedious process. I can sleep knowing that my team member has marked all items "complete" each day.

Cons

The new update makes the screen harder to see on the calendar version. We use the calendar most and it makes it annoying to not be able to see the whole month.

Shreya

Happy to use Clickup

Pros

My most favorite thing was functionalities provided in description and comment box, specially the list it shows after '/' character. I mostly used that for numbering about attachment. it is really easy to use at implement not only at work but also at personal level. in clickup you can only create 5 spaces in a single workspace if you are using free account but you can create numerious workspaces with single account which can have 5 spaces each for free forever plan.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about Clickup.

Monica

Reviewed on 22/01/2024

Great task management tool

As a consultant, I have a number of projects for different companies that I work on at once. There are a number of project and track management tools out there and Clickup is the one I like the most because it has all the features AND a clean distraction-free design.

Pros

The clean and easy-to-use design and abundant features.

Cons

There is little support but the app is easy enough that it isn't really crucial.

Fred
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

A real boon for our planning and implementing activities

The real advantage for us has been the ability to keep track of what others are doing as well as individually having these reminders. What we still need to develop is our goal setting and tracking, something we plan to do as we plan for the next year.

Pros

We had been searching for a good planning and tasking software for some time now that can be used online. We have really appreciated being able to break down the tasks on different levels, of projects and lists. It keeps us on task with email reminders and we are able to supplement our communication with one another. We have really appreciated the repeating tasks. The basic setup and use is quite simple and easy to learn, yet there is a real depth of options as activities become more complex.

Cons

There is not much we don't like. Sometimes there are changes with newer versions, and features we had been using are gone or done differently. That is not unique to ClickUp, but it can still be slightly disruptive.

Trello

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

We liked Rukovoditel, but it really required setting up everything from scratch. That allowed us to really have just what we wanted, but as a small team with limited tech skills, it has been really helpful to have a program that has most of what we need built in and functioning in ways that we just don't know how to set up in Rukovoditel.

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

The boards of Trello are an interesting concept, but ClickUp seems to be a more natural way for us for viewing tasks. What is great, though, are the other options to view tasks that are similar to Trello if needed, but we are not bound by that.
Rudolf
Rudolf

Reviewed on 8/09/2020

Best of all for tasks and project management

Pros

I've tried them all, both the well-known project management tools and the newer ones, more document-oriented. ClickUp has the absolute best development team, listens to their community's voting platform and reveals new features every week. At the same time, their packages are reasonably priced, so affordable for many. We run a small real estate development company with ClickUp.

Cons

Their UI could be cleaner and their mobile app should be relaunched for sure. With their latest implementation of 'Automation' it looks very promising, and I hope they can keep up with the new players and make ClickUp more document oriented.

Coda, Infinity Call Tracking and Notion

Reasons for Choosing ClickUp

While Asana is known for being slow in their development, ClickUp actually implements the features their users are asking for.

Asana

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

While I like the document-oriented approach of the other apps, ClickUp has one of the most mature task and project management products.
Bakari
Bakari

Reviewed on 12/02/2021

ClickUp: The Best Task Management Application I’ve Ever Used

It was pretty easy to get started using ClickUp, though it has many features to learn and use. I also found it pretty easy to transfer my many of project lists in Todoist over into ClickUp.

Pros

I've used over eight different task management applications over the last 10 years, and finally ClickUp solves 90% of my path management needs. It seems like ClickUp offers new features and updates on a nearly weekly basis. It includes several different ways to view tasks and projects, as well as the ability to keep track of goals and milestones. I like how I can easily create templates for projects, tasks, and lists, as well as archive lists for later use. The development framework for ClickUp allows developers to keep adding features to the application, but at the same time maintain the core user interface. Though I don't use ClickUp as part of a team, it does come in handy when I invite and share projects or tasks list with guests. ClickUp may be more than what many people need, but it is one of the best applications I pay an annual subscription for.

Cons

I wish ClickUp allowed for assigning reminders to individual tasks rather than assigning universal reminders to all scheduled tasks.

Patrick

Reviewed on 21/02/2022

So far, the best project management software (I've used a few)

Overall I'd say I'm very satisfied, productivity has boosted and I can keep things more organized. It's super easy for me to create a task, assign it, decide a timeframe for it (have it appear on my Google Calendar) and have an overview (and email digests) of all the work to be done. I recommend it for anybody from a big project manager, to a single person just organizing day to day choirs.

Pros

As its tagline states "one app to replace them all", ClickUp does a great job at offering features I'd otherwise previously be using 2-3 different apps for. I used to have an app for tasks, another for time tracking, and other methods for sharing media and messaging, I now use ClickUp for all of these things.
I have recommended it on all projects I've worked on, and have yet to meet a team that did not find it valuable enough to make a switch to it.

Cons

It's still relatively new, so there are a couple of things that need 100% fixing here and there, for example, I've found the desktop app a little annoying sometimes when it needs to update and I had to change the shortcut icon on my taskbar (as if the update changed the program .exe file), but as mentioned, it's new so I guess somethings are to be expected.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Patrick!

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review!

We're so happy to have you here from Trello and to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp!

We'd love for you to post your ideas regarding our desktop app to our feature request board(s) and describe what it would help you to achieve or accomplish better than today the more detail the better to help our Product team really understand the impact!

Our Product team keeps a close eye on ideas posted here to plan future releases and gauge interest, so every vote counts!

Replied 9/06/2022
Gabriel
Gabriel

Reviewed on 29/04/2022

Feature rich, maybe too rich

Overall it's a really nice tool to work with; In my personal opinion, it is way better than devops and more customizable than JIRA.
And I guess it wasn't only me; the team also felt comfortable enough that we even started using it for retrospectives.

Pros

I liked that every one of us (we were a 10-men dev team featuring 2x QA, SCM, PO and DEVS) was able to create as many customized views and lists and what-not.
Aggregation worked amazing - especially when grouping things together for exports and reporting
Sub tasks - we used that alot for "task-scoping" (basically task breakdown) and on the business plan it also allowed us to assign hour estimates

Cons

Two things over here:
- we were on the Business pricing plan - we could have worked with Unlimited, except that there was this one feature (resource vs. task allocation) that we really needed; it was kind of annoying to have to switch to the next tier just to get this one little thing working
- customizations - ClickUp allows you to pretty much configure EVERYTHING, so it made it a bit hard to set it up properly. I remember that we figured out at some point that we can disable things at list level, but this only got rid of part of the problem.

Jira and Azure DevOps Services

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

We had previous experience with them; JIRA was a pretty solid choice, but it's pricing makes it rather expensive; devops - just no :)
Kelly M
Kelly M

Reviewed on 27/12/2022

Excellent when monitoring projects with our work team

Since switching to ClickUp, we've been able to record our internal procedures and processes within the software itself. One of the most useful features is the ability to attach relevant files and webpages to a specific project, list, or folder. Team members can keep their conversations related to a certain job or project using the chat function.

Pros

ClickUp enables teams to stay in sync by facilitating collaboration on a single activity where all participants can see each other's contributions, comments, and status updates.

Cons

When staff are involved in many projects at once, as well as having schedules that involve repeated activities, it can be difficult to keep everyone on the same page with regard to their own agendas. As a result, the project manager will appreciate the added flexibility of calendar management.

Response from ClickUp

Hey Kelly! Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate the feedback! ����

We're also available to help anytime! Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you'd like workflow suggestions that may help you manage your staff and multiple projects. ����

Replied 14/02/2023
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 16/02/2019

Best Project Management Tool I've Ever Used

I use ClickUp exclusively as a solo user for my personal projects at the moment, although I'm trying to sell the idea to my employer to move a small team toward this to replace our current project planning and bug tracking solutions.
I was so impressed that I upgraded to the Unlimited paid plan and intend to be a lifelong customer.
I absolutely love ClickUp and highly recommend it to everyone.

Pros

-Packed with features and options; advanced features are called "ClickApps" and can be turned on/off by an admin, depending on the team's needs.
-Beautiful UI, with relatively intuitive layout
-Lots of view options: by Time (i.e. a calendar), List, Kanban board, Box (cool idea I haven't seen before), Gantt chart (paid feature), and Reports.
-I love how they allow you to minimize a task to pin it to the bottom of your window for easy access. I regularly pin my top 3-4 tasks I need to urgently work on, which could otherwise get forgotten (although their reminders and notifications system is quite robust, those help too).
-The notepad feature is such a great idea. Perfect for having a convenient way to jot down rough notes, which you can later convert to a task if desired.
-Fast development team: features and improvements are rapidly added.
-Unlike a lot of their competition, they listen to users and are transparent with their roadmap: ClickUp uses a feature feedback tool called Canny to let users suggest and vote on features/improvements/bugs (see clickup.canny.io/). They also publish their roadmap, with regular updates, so you know what is coming (see docs.clickup.com/features/roadmap). I regularly check both of these pages and absolutely love this.
-ClickUp's Support team is amazing. Large amounts of written and video content get posted regularly to teach you how to use various features. And if you get stuck, their Support team responds very quickly.

Cons

There is certainly a learning curve to figuring out how best to fit their many levels of hierarchy that groups of tasks can follow: ClickUp offers spaces, projects, project lists, tasks, sub-tasks, checklists, and "checked lists" (an alternative to bullet points within a description box), as well as tags and the newly-introduced goals.
With all these options, it can certainly be confusing on how to structure your to-dos.
My advice is to 1) watch as many of their support videos as you need to understand what they offer and 2) use only what you know you immediately need, then ignore other features until you see a need in your projects.

Andreas
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 31/03/2019

Clickup is packed with features, but it needs some polishing

Clickups main strength is to give the user full control over how they want to manage their tasks and checklists, while also give the option to viw them the way they prefer it. There is a bit of a learning curve with clickup, but one you get the hang of it, clickup has the possibility of saving a lot of time (for example with recurring tasks for us).
For the productivity freaks like me, clickup is an uncut diamond that need a lot of polishing (mainly better styling in terms of visibility of featues - especially for people with bad eyesight like my girlfriend - but also in terms of using the screen space as optimally as possible). I hope that with time the styling gets updated such that new users can get the same enjoyment out of this system as we have when we applied our own styling to clickup.

Pros

I like that there is so many ways you can customize and view you tasks, which was vital for my girlfriend and i who uses clickup for managing our daily lifes together and for our jobs. The primary reason we switched to clickup was the ability to make recurring tasks, such that we could keep track of maintenace tasks in our home that doesn't have to be done every week.
Before i managed this manually for us, but now we have automated this with clickup. In combination with this we wanted to have one system to manage all over our tasks, reminders and notes, which clickup can do for us. We also wanted to be able to switch views, bacause my girldfriend wants to see tasks in a list view, where i prefer a board view, which was what the main thing that convinced my girlfriend to switch over from trello, which doesnt have this feature.

Cons

The main problem we have with clickup is the overall styling and layout of clickup. Mainly many of the colors in the app is too neutral and often just different shades of grey, which makes it hard to distinguish one thing from another.
Also the acitivity overview in each task is WAY to big, and it would be cool if this was made an optional thing to view, which was hidden at default or could be set to hidden in the settings because we rarely use it.
Lastly the individual elements on the views and for each task has way to much padding around them, which makes it such that you almost cant see any of the important (in my opinion) things on each task, whick is the checklists and the subtasks, which gets pushed out of view when you are rolled to the top of the task, especially when viewing things on a laptop. This also applies to list view, where the tags (which is also hard to read for my girlfriend with bad eyesight) could be moved out to the right instead of being underneath the task name to fill less on the screen so more can be viewed.
To try and make up for these problems, i have actually made my own styling to clickup (i am a system developer myself in my daily job) to solve many of the isues we have with it. When these things are solved, clickup becomes much more intuitive and user friendly to us.
We hope that with time the styling will improve such that we dont have to make out own styling, but in the meantime we get around these issues by this method.

Eva
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 15/04/2019

Great app for staying on top of my workdays, tasks and projects

Clickup has become the easiest way for me to organize my tasks per week because I can easily customize the lists-features to my needs. The best thing is that I can move all items around between lists per drag and drop (I created two lists, each with the five working days of the week: "Week A" and "Week B", because this is the best way for me). I can also plan out whole projects aside from my weekly schedule or combine the two. All lists appear in a neat sidebar. This way I can focus completely on the tasks for each day without having to look a the whole week. To distingish between jobs, I just tag them with different names and colors. And if a task is completed, I can check it "done" and it's gone. I really get stuff done now without getting stressed out anymore by constantly seeing my whole workload in front of me. Thank you, Clickup team!

Pros

I really like organizing my jobs and tasks with Clickup (free version) because it's a both simple and highly customizable app. As a freelance journalist I often have to switch a lot between many jobs and clients. If I don't stay organized, I can easily miss tasks – with Clickup I can really stay on top of it and quickly change my plan day to day if something unexpected comes up. I mostly work alone, which is why a lot of other project management apps (which are mostly designed for teams) aren't right for me. Clickup allows me to do both. The software works nicely both on my desktop and my smartphone. I can create tasks and organize them in individual lists, tag them and create subtasks. I can also add due dates or estimated times to each task if I need to, so I can plan both my to dos for the week and my (realistic) workload for the day.

Cons

I wouldn't change anything major, but like any great app Clickup's still missing some features :-) First and foremost I'd love a german version of Clickup. A real inbox to organize email and create tasks from it directly in Clickup would also come in handy (via IMAP and for any email provider, since I don't have either Outlook nor Google Mail). I would also like to rename the default (required) statuses and disable the "undo" popup in the left bottom corner, because it's really annoying when I remove a lot of tasks at once (they overlap my lists so that I can't use them until the popups disappear after a while). And last but not least: Some tasks are "in progress" for a long time but still far from "done". For example I sometimes work on just one text for many hours and I can't add any subtasks to that task. So I'd love to have a progess bar or circle to manually add the percentage I've already accomplished in each task (like in 10 % steps or so). This would greatly increase my motivation :-)

Rick
Rick
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 17/08/2019

Innovative project/task management software with plenty of power, even in the free tier

I'm impressed overall although I'm not sure I'm going to switch from Todoist. Having task dependencies is pretty tempting though. Definitely anyone looking for a task/project management for teams should look very closely at Clickup. If any of your team has aging eyes, however, trust me they're going to protest.

Pros

I have to say I'm impressed with so much power being offered for small teams for free: Things like email notifications, a slick Android/iOS app, dependencies for tasks (almost never free), file attachments for tasks (ditto), integrations (Todoist and Slack are the two I checked out), generous allocation of projects.

This is a thoughtfully designed app for teams with enterprise-level features for everyone.

At first it might seem like a negative that time tracking isn't native to the app but since so many adopters are probably already using a dedicated TT app, the tight-enough integration with third-party apps like Toggl is a good idea. Plus Clickup has a Chrome extension. See below for caveats.

I also liked being able to minimize tasks to the bottom of the screen.

Other members of the the team, such as managers, can watch tasks without those tasks being assigned to them. This is unique to Clickup, I believe.

Cons

The tagline for the app is One app to replace them all and the strain of accomplishing that shows in the webapp's complex UI. Don't get me wrong, the devs have done an impressive job with basic onboarding, in general, and with cramming so many features on-screen. However there were times I either felt lost or wondered about the various spaces and panes that weren't being used. I kept finding features that

But the worst thing about the UI is the text size and the too-light accent colors. Too many UI elements were in the lightest gray imaginable that could still be perceived. Not at all optimal. Some more themes would be appreciated. I can't see being happy using the app every day because of this. Also, a tiny tiny little flag that indicates a high priority task is kind of a joke. Maybe lightly shade the whole task?

The Android app , on the other hand, is better if not ideal. I'm not used to different type sizes within a pane.

I disabled the Chrome extension because when it was installed it kept crashing my other extensions and its massive CPU grab led to my having to Powerwash my Chromebook.

Isdiana
Isdiana

Reviewed on 27/07/2022

Project productivity booster

Pros

More than a year into using ClickUp, I've discovered several capabilities that come in handy when carrying out a task. With this app, I can save a lot of time by automating processes, which is the most considerable relief. By making it easy for users to report issues, the software development team has the information they need to make necessary improvements.

Cons

In many cases, there are too many alternatives to choose from. ClickUp's most exciting feature is its ability to be wholly tweaked. Users will have to play around with the settings to get the most performance out of the app, which may be time-consuming. Finally, the interface design may need some improvement. Blank areas and panes might be challenging to understand because of the limited font size and the hued colour scheme.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Isdiana!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review.

We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp!

We understand that it can take some time to become familiar with all of our features! We have quite a few options to help you and your team if you still need assistance!

ClickUp University is the best way to learn ClickUp fundamentals. It is free, on-demand, and your team can access it 24/7! You can learn more about ClickUp University and sign up here: https://university.clickup.com/!

Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at [email protected] to discuss the available resources.

Replied 28/07/2022
Jaden

Reviewed on 22/09/2022

8/10 — Extensive Features, All In One Project Management Tool, But Small Improvements Needed

Pros

ClickUp is the best task manager I've used. In the past I've used Asana, Todoist, and Trello.

ClickUp takes all the best features of these apps and integrates them into one. It's extremely powerful and likely has many features you didn't even know you needed.

Time tracking, priority, status, dashboards, filters, views, documents, linked tasks, etc. . . there are a ton of features here that you'll find useful.

Cons

1) Because there are so many features, clickup can take some getting used to. It took me 2-3 hours of watching videos and playing around with the software to get comfortable, but this investment was worth it in terms of time the software has saved me.

2) There are some small bugs that are annoying to deal with but not deal-breaking. Hopefully the dev team fixes these soon, and I'm sure they will because they seem to be quite active.

The two bugs that were a pain were as follows:
a - dashboard issues. Sometimes dashboards won't pull in new information, or a block would temporarily break. The dashboards on the iOS app are quite unstable as well.

b - slow performance. The pc app is a port of the webapp, but much slower. The webapp is a bit better, but still needs performance improvements. Side Note: Add the webapp to your desktop so that it opens in a separate window → this is essentially a faster version of the PC app.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Jaden!

Replied 29/09/2022
Karan

Reviewed on 17/11/2022

Best Time Tracking Software

Although ClickUp is simple to understand for just about anyone, it has a tonne of in-depth features that make it incredibly strong and adaptable. The site can be improved in ways that are pertinent to our team thanks to their ongoing upgrades, which also serve as a beneficial feedback loop. ClickUp is simple to template when necessary and simple to customise when necessary, giving you the ideal balance of time savings and the precise project requirements. The ClickUp team is very open with their users and pays close attention to their feedback so that the platform can be continually improved.

Pros

To begin with Powerful project management options are available with ClickUp. The list view makes project or task planning simple. You can delegate work, establish priorities, and keep tabs on the progress. You can add other views to your space, like Gantt, Timeline, Kanban, and more, to better track your tasks. A dashboard can be made so you can see the entire procedure in one place.Secondly. With its whiteboard, chat, document, and commenting functions, ClickUp can be used for team communication in addition to project management.Thirdly. The cost is reasonable. If you need to handle your own chores, you can use the free version.

Cons

Sometimes encountered a problem when attempting to create a new list, but was unable to locate any online information about the problem.When expressing my "position" within the software, I use the wrong phrases because I'm unsure of the hierarchy of the sapce/folder/list/task.

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Karan!

Replied 21/12/2022
Adrian
Adrian

Reviewed on 23/11/2022

You will manage your planning efficently!

Is a very good option. I came to Clickup as a free alternative from another applicative, but its now my first option :) I can run automations, delegate work, assing statuses and get notified! I dont use the chat and updates section, my team preffers Whatsapp instead!

Pros

A HUGE free version of it! You can manage a small company and process on the free version.

Cons

It dosent have a GOOD communication system with your team. Updates and chat + notifications in not a good option. Sometimes i receive some objections from my team using ClickUp: notifications, refreshing problems, some bugs... They offer a discount for NGOs... I think they have to give some free update plan seats.

Todoist, Trello and monday.com

Pricing

monday.com

Reasons for Switching to ClickUp

For the free version and its features!

Response from ClickUp

Hey, Adrian!

Replied 25/11/2022
Samara Zuri
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 1/11/2023

Have an overview of all work engagements plus curb collaboration friction

ClickUp stands out from the crowd because it is affordable while offering a range of benefits that together enhances personal and teams Productivity

Pros

ClickUp is a tool of it's kind. It has a splendidly designed UI that makes it soo easy to set up and utilize each and every feature. I have used ClickUp over the years and have found all it's features soo indispensable. From being able to have a bird's eye view on all my To- dos with multiple views which include overdue timelines makes it easy to sort, group and filter tasks. When working on projects/ campaigns, my team and I are able to divide the complex projects into smaller tasks which are then delegated to each one of us. From the dashboard we can then get to see who is working on what soo there is no the issue of double delegation of one tasks. Also Clickup put an ultimate end to the collaboration friction,we are now able to communicate through direct emails,realtime chats, white board, documents sharing and notifications and mentions on action items which makes working together on projects soo hassle free. Realtime reportings is a plus for me as the team manager, Iam able to create reports and see where we are soo far on each particular project and what resource have been used for reporting to my seniors and even sponsors of our NGO

Cons

With the 24/7 support I get from the technical team and loads of information available online on ClickUp, there is no chance left for drawbacks