Jotform Reviews

Visit Website

About Jotform

Jotform is a cloud-based form automation solution that enables users to publish online forms and record customer responses. It helps users to generate leads, collect order payments, conduct customer surveys, manage job application...

Browse Jotform Reviews

1,864 of 1,864 reviews
Hans
Hans
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 14/02/2024

Jotfrom Made A Difference

its great im verry happy. Ready Set Go Ride everyone

Pros

It gave me the creative option to do it myself.

Cons

the taking payment option for my customers.

Response from Jotform

Hi Hans,
Thanks for the positive rating. We are always looking to improve and we would like to know more about the issue with the payments you have encountered.
Please reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Replied 17/02/2024
Stacy

Reviewed on 27/03/2024

Love Jotform

My experience with Jotform has been great.

Pros

I use Jotform for my real estate business. It allows me to streamline my business and implement a vital process to service my clients. I love the ability to create a digital questionnaire because you can leverage your time and assess where your clients are. I have created multiple forms without challenges which is golden. I am currently learning the backend to secure my forms. I would highly recommend Jotform for any business owner or service provider.

Cons

Don't have any cons...learning the backend options now.

Response from Jotform

Hi Stacy,
Thanks for sharing your experience with Jotform. It's great to hear how it's become an integral tool for your real estate business. Streamlining processes and optimizing client service is key in any industry, and it's fantastic to know that our platform has empowered you to do just that.
If you ever need any help or have any questions, let us know from the Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Replied 2/04/2024
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 14/03/2024

Use fillout.com instead

Our overall experience with Jotform was abysmal. The one time we really needed the product to work, it didn't. Subsequently, Jotform support admitted there was a problem, but refused to refund us.

Pros

Jotform has a rich feature set but it is unintuitive and not worth the hassle to implement complex workflows

Cons

the customer service isn't even average compared to alternatives like fillout.com

the tech is hard to use - building complex forms is not simple

the tech is unreliable

Jotform customer service do not take responsibility for failings

PDFs seem to be a problem for Jotform

Response from Jotform

Hi,
We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. Your feedback helps us do better. We want to look into this issue further and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. Can you contact us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Replied 17/03/2024

Top Jotform Alternatives

Maria

Reviewed on 18/01/2024

Jotform is a must have!

Pros

Jotform is a must have resource for business expansion. The ease of form creation and implementation is great. I love the ease of sharing the forms while having the ability to embed on our website without any hiccups.
The free version of Jotform gives you access to five forms and all support. Competitors provide free access but their support doesn't compare to Jotform. Customer service is great. I've use the chat and phone, both have been favorable experiences. They have recovered information, walked me through steps of implementation, and give me the news that I must recreate a form because it was corrupted. Good or bad, they were there to provide support.

Cons

The advance design tool could be upgraded to provide more designer freedoms.
The CSS editor has limitations since the last editor update, which before worked great at making edits at the code level much easier.

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

Ease of creating and forms implementing, extensive electronic payment integration along with a top of the line customer service experience.

Response from Jotform

Hi Maria,
Thanks for sharing your detailed experience using our platform and services. Can you explain a bit about the feature you're looking for with the CSS editor as we’re always working to add new services and features to Jotform?
If you have any questions, reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Replied 5/02/2024
Mark Bryan
  • Industry: Government Relations

Reviewed on 8/02/2024

It is the best software

Overall it is a best way to use this software for starting from small to big business. It is highly recommended for all the user.

Pros

I've tried with a variety of form applications throughout the years, frequently switching because of their shortcomings. When I did, however, come across JotForm, I was really impressed. It made me wonder why I hadn't discovered it earlier. Everything I need to start and grow a small business is easily gathered on one platform with JotForm. The days of juggling numerous tools to manage contacts, orders, customer submissions, staff sales submissions, and other information are long gone. Everything is now simplified into a single form, JotForm.

Cons

There were no missing or error, it is good and highly recommended for all the user.

Response from Jotform

Hi Mark,
Thanks for sharing a detailed review of our platform. We are glad that we checked a lot of boxes on the features you're looking for. Thanks for the excellent rating.

Replied 13/03/2024
Jenna

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

Digital Forms for the Win!

Pros

Jotform is easy to use and you can use it for any type of surveying, data entry, or consent forms.

Cons

Not allowed multiple users on one account and the login process slows it down some.

Response from Jotform

Hi Jenna,
Thanks for your wonderful feedback. We're delighted to hear that our platform has been easy to use for your surveying, data entry, and consent form needs.
If you need an account that allows multiple users, we encourage you to look into upgrading to Jotform Enterprise https://www.jotform.com/enterprise/. Enterprise accounts can accommodate everyone on your team, while giving you full control and visibility into each action taken by members of your team, for IT audit purposes.
If you have any questions, let us know through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Replied 30/03/2024
Randi
  • Industry: Veterinary

Reviewed on 7/03/2024

An Excellent Tool in Managing a Small Business

Our overall experience has been exceptional. Jotform is continually improving their products and expanding to make them even more user friendly, dynamic, and professional looking. We just love it.

Pros

Forms design is intuitive and easy. Matching forms design to brand colors and fonts is a breeze. Setting up auto responders and form submission emails is simple.

Cons

In the many years we've used JotForm, we have yet to find something about it we don't like.

Response from Jotform

Hi Randi,
We are glad you had a great experience editing your form with the design you like using our builder. Thanks for the excellent rating.

Replied 12/03/2024
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organisation
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 26/03/2024

Jotform Critical Review

Pros

I love the ease of use with Jotform. All of its features are intuitive and can be seamlessly used together to build beautiful apps and forms. Jotform will definitely become a tool that I use regularly.

Cons

Jotform is honestly too money-hungry. I do not understand why I must pay hundreds of dollars to simply get hundreds more submissions for my forms. The free trial is great but is way too limited when it comes to the amount of views and submissions you receive.

Response from Jotform

Hi,
Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're glad to hear that you find our platform easy to use and that it has become a valuable tool for you. We also appreciate your input regarding our pricing. We're always trying to balance providing value for our users and keeping our platform sustainable. If you're looking to get an increase of your monthly submissions permanently for free, check out the Increase Limits page in your account settings, or you can click this link https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/increase-limits then complete all the available tasks to get permanent increase of your monthly submissions as rewards. You can also try referrals for forms limit increase.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out via our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Replied 1/04/2024

Reviewed on 29/03/2024

Custome forms

I dont know what i do without this it essential to my business

Pros

i like how there are standard templetes and you dont have to take generate from scratch

Cons

n/a i dont really dislike its helpful it helpful for everything

Response from Jotform

Hi,
We are happy to know that our platform fits with your business needs. Thanks for the excellent rating.

Replied 5/04/2024
Lindsey Raye
Lindsey Raye

Reviewed on 19/02/2024

Jot form helps make custom objects merge easily to CRM of choice

Pros

So many options to create and host a form anywhere from your website, blog, landing pages, email campaigns

Cons

The implementation into the back end required a lot more hands in the pot than needs

Response from Jotform

Hi Lindsey,
Thanks for the excellent rating. We appreciate it.
We’re always working to add new services and features to Jotform. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can reach out to us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We’ll be happy to help.

Replied 14/03/2024
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 21/01/2021

Build Powerful Web Forms in a Snap

I needed to quickly build an embedded form for my website. I registered for an account and completed building the form minutes later. After a few minutes of learning which CSS classes were applied to each form element, the look and feel of the form only took a few more minutest and it was pulling data to the spreadsheet.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to customize a forms CSS to my university's branding standards. Forms are simple and intuitive to build with many options. From standard short and long fields to file upload capabilities, JotForm has many tools to get the job done. Branding was easy to customize by having direct access to the CSS through the form interface.

Cons

At the time of use, JotForm's pricing structure wasn't optimal for my organization. We had a few users who needed to create and manage forms but we couldn't find a level of access that gave us what we needed. Overall, the structure that we needed was affordable for single use, but not for multiple users.

Wufoo

Reasons for Choosing Jotform

We use JotForm in conjunction with Google Forms. JotForm offers more robust customizable CSS functionality to match branding standards of an institution. The branding allows a more consistent look and feel to be applied rather than a set of predetermined templates in Google Forms that don't match brand standards as much.

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

The functionality of JotForm and Wufoo allow us to support embedded forms from both platforms, along with Google Forms.

Response from Jotform

Thanks for your awesome review. The ability to customize the form with CSS injection is indeed what most users like because you can do pretty much everything on the form design like matching your branding colors. Cheers!

Replied 3/02/2021
Isaac
  • Industry: Program Development

Reviewed on 6/08/2021

An amazing multipurpose platform beyond just data collection

JotForm actually saved our project from collapsing. In the middle of a survey we had launched with a different platform, we were encountering severe technical issues that caused our data collection activities to completely stall. Migrating to Jotform not only solved all of those problems, but offered us features we didn't have with our previous service. Features that allowed us to cut down enumerator errors during survey administration, improve our agent remote monitoring protocols, and generally enrich the survey experience for our data analysts, survey respondents and field agents. It was absolutely amazing.

Pros

Well, first is the ease of use.With Jotform, survey creation to deployment in a matter of minutes isn't just a marketing gimmick...... we were actually able to do it. The quickly customizable templates and very user friendly feel makes it a joy to work with. Also, when we first signed on, we were migrating an active survey from a different service (which was giving us a lot of technical issues) and the customer service support we received was absolutely amazing.

Cons

Response data was being produced as links instead of the intended .pdf forms we had hoped.....when we first launched. And we struggled a bit to understand what was actually happening, but we later figured out the cause and solved it. That has been the only record of any issue we ever had with JotForm.

Response from Jotform

Thank you for sharing your great experience using JotForm. We are really happy to hear your overall satisfaction including your experience with our customer support team. Thank you and have a good one!

Replied 15/08/2021
Elsa

Reviewed on 12/05/2022

Jotform is a great form platform.

Pros

I like the different ways the a form in Jotform can be embedded on other sites. Different CMS have specific scripts and Jotform scripts for embedding forms make it easy to adjust as needed.

Cons

I would like the quiz feature to be a bit more prominent and useful. Additionally, I'd like to be able to use analytics to track features on the form.

Google Forms and Microsoft Forms

Google Forms and Microsoft Forms

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

I chose Jotform because the features and security were more advanced.

Response from Jotform

Hello Elsa,
Thank you so much for your positive remarks. It's great to know that you found convenient ways to embed the form in your website. As of the moment, we do not have any other quiz feature except using our Quiz Form app. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/289-turn-your-form-into-a-quiz-or-exam/. If you're looking for form analytics, here's a guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/425-understanding-form-analytics-and-ways-on-how-to-get-your-users-info/. We also have Facebook Pixel Widget that you can add in your form to trace your form submissions: https://www.jotform.com/help/1072-how-to-track-form-submissions-with-facebook-pixel/ and also Google Analytics https://www.jotform.com/help/1076-how-to-track-online-form-submissions-using-google-analytics/.
If you have more questions, please contact us using our Support Contact Form https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can help.

Replied 19/05/2022
Rhonda

Reviewed on 5/08/2022

Versatile forms

I am confident that the forms I create using JotForm are professional and functional. The surveys are what I use most often. I am not on site with employees to supervise on a regular basis, I send surveys to patients and their families to make sure that they are happy with the employee and that all required daily tasks are completed. I use JotForm to collect health data and if need be HIPAA compliant forms.
I use a "2-in-1" laptop/tablet often, JotForm functions on that and my desktop computer. I get timely returns because of the mobile responsive forms. I would like JotForm more if the site was organized.

Pros

All forms are mobile responsive and a mobile app for Jotform can be downloaded on your phone. Forms can even be created on the mobile app. The desktop and mobile are similar. Choose from many themes and templates., choose from classic form and card form.
Form fields are less restrictive. Manipulate forms by drag and drop. Widgets can be added to forms for e-signatures and check lists. Image slide is another choice. Forms can be automated and decrease workload. JotForm advises on how to get better response rates from your forms.

Cons

I spend a lot longer than I want using JotForm. It takes a long time to find the right template, the right theme, and personalize them. The freemium plan is restrictive. The customer support team did not answer my questions or solve my problem. I had to ask another JotForm user how to even reach them because JotForm is unorganized.

Response from Jotform

Hello Rhonda,

Thank you for the wonderful comments. We are pleased to hear that our product benefited your company.

You can go through our Form templates section here: https://www.jotform.com/form-templates/. Please note that our Freemium plan is to experience the features and services we offer in our form builder; hence we encourage users to upgrade their account if they want to have unlimited access to all the features.

Jotform customer service is available 24/7 through our support system at https://www.jotform.com/answers/, with an average response time of less than 2 hours. If you have any suggestions, please contact us using the support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact.

Replied 22/08/2022
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 4/12/2022

Great Form Builder in the market

Once I got used to it, Jotform has really been a game-changer for my business. I love that I can quickly and easily create forms to collect data from customers and clients without any programming knowledge. Jotform is so user-friendly and offers great customization options, so I can make forms look exactly how I want them to. Plus, the response time is incredibly fast. Highly recommend Jotform for anyone looking for a reliable form creation tool!

Pros

I recently discovered Jotform and it has been a real game-changer for me. I love how quickly and easily I can create forms from scratch. They provide a ton of templates to choose from too, so I never have to start from scratch if I don't want to. It's super intuitive and user-friendly, so even the most tech-challenged people can create beautiful forms in no time.

Cons

At the beginning, I found the interface to be confusing and clunky, which made it difficult for me to create the forms I needed. Plus, once I did get a form created, the preview was sometimes buggy and unreliable. All in all, I can't recommend Jotform for anyone who is not a tech savvy and needs a dependable form creation platform.

SurveySparrow and SurveyMonkey

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

JotForm was easy and has the integrations I needed

Response from Jotform

Hi,
Thanks for sharing your positive experience! We're thrilled to hear that Jotform has been a game-changer for you. It's great to know that our platform's ease of use and variety of templates have made form creation a breeze. We're sorry that you find some parts unreliable. There shouldn't be any problem now because we've made a lot of improvements since then.
We kindly ask that you give it another try and let us know if you have any questions through our Contact Us page at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Replied 10/12/2023
Mohamed Salah
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 17/01/2023

Convenient & Easy to Use: My Experience with Jotform

Overall, my experience with Jotform has been positive. I find it to be a great tool for creating and managing web forms and I am happy with the features that it provides. It is easy to use and I can quickly complete tasks with the intuitive user interface.

Pros

Jotform has been an incredibly convenient and easy to use tool for me. I love that I can create and manage web forms without needing any coding knowledge. The user interface is highly intuitive and I find myself able to quickly complete tasks without having to search through menus and settings.

Cons

My only complaint about Jotform is that the free version has limited features and cannot be customized as much as I would like. I wish they had more features included in the free version so that I could take full advantage of what the platform has to offer.

Response from Jotform

Hello Mohamed,
Thank you for the positive feedback. We are glad that you like our no code form builder. You can fully customize the classic form using custom CSS. You can check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/75-customize-your-form-using-custom-css-codes/.
Or get the full source code of the classic form. For more information, you can follow this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/104-how-to-get-the-full-source-code-of-your-form.

Replied 18/01/2023
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 20/09/2022

Been using this for years and Jotform has come a long way!

Great experience. The Jotform forms works with and without a website because you can just send people the link to any of your forms. For business owners just starting out, this is a great hack to get business coming in.

Pros

Whether you use the free or paid version, you have access to templates that create professional looking forms.

Cons

Although Jotform comes with templates, it did take a while to get used to using the software to create product based forms.

Reasons for Choosing Jotform

Over the years, Jotform added the ability to sell products with forms.

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

Jotform has more template choices as well as the ability to sell products.

Response from Jotform

Hello, We're so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. If you need assistance with your form, please don't hesitate to contact us at https://www.jotform.com/contact.

Replied 30/09/2022
Brijesh
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 21/06/2023

Very capable form & e-sign software for our small business

We use Jotform to manage our guest/partner forms and surveys, partnership agreements, and to speed up a few internal processes. The platform works smoothly and has a professional-looking user interface. It's priced reasonably, and the there are regular updates and new releases. All in all, it's streamlined our processes, and increased our revenue-generating metrics.

Pros

I think the best thing about it is that it work as a platform rather than just one product. Other than the form builder, we've used Jotform's PDF editor, app builder, e-sign builder, and spreadsheet feature. It saves you the hassle from having to buy 3 - 4 different tools which you then have to integrate it all together.

Cons

The bugs are a bit of a nuisance, but I can't really think of anything negative we've seen.

Formstack Forms and Typeform

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

We were pitched the other two while we were already using Jotform. Typeform's features seemed lacking, and Formstack was much much more expensive so we didn't really see any reason to consider a switch

Response from Jotform

Hello Brijesh, Thank you for sharing a detailed review of our platform. We are glad you had a great experience. If you have any questions, let us know through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Replied 23/06/2023
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 21/10/2023

Easy way to collect data from our field personnel

I'm very happy with Jotform for managing our department's forms. Thanks to it, we can now not only collect data from our field personnel when they don't have access to a desktop, but above that, the data is validated, archived securely, and charted automatically with our Power BI integration. It helped us solve a big issue on our data side and brought an extra level of insight into our efforts.

Pros

I think the best thing about it is probably all the templates they have available. There are hundreds of templates for most common form types. Thanks to that, we've never had to design a form from scratch. We just pick a template, add a couple custom questions or fields, and voila.

Cons

Nothing sticks out that much. It would be good to have live support though.

Formsite and Typeform

Reasons for Switching to Jotform

Jotform seemed a lot more advanced with better form fields. The mobile interface is also far better than the others

Response from Jotform

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review. We are so glad to hear that you love our templates. We do have chat support, which is available when you open the main Jotform page; if it is not there, then it means there is high traffic and the live chat is closed.

Replied 27/10/2023
Emilio
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 19/07/2023

Great customizable solution for various forms

Great experience overall. The software itself is so user friendly. Drag and drop elements is the way to go.

Pros

All the form elements available make creating forms super customizable. Love the widgets. Automated email confirmations and conditional logic features are huge pluses, too. Google sheets is a favorite integration of ours so we can have form submission answers fed into reports. The help pages and forums are a great resource.

Cons

When looking for a very specific solution, you may have to search the forums a bit, but customized solutions necessarily take a bit more legwork.

Typeform

Reasons for Choosing Jotform

We did consider Google Forms for one purpose initially but it was not as customizable.

Google Forms

Response from Jotform

Hi Emilio,
Thanks for your nice review. We appreciate it.

Replied 21/07/2023
Christopher
Christopher
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 20/09/2019

The Most Powerful Form Builder Online, Anywhere.

Fantastic. From the limitless possibilities with the form builder to the knowledgeable Q&A support staff, JotForm definitely has a winning solution. I would recommend this for small and large businesses, from technical to food service, from cars to dress alterations, from vacation rentals to feedback portals. The people at JotForm listen to feedback and feature requests, I myself was able to have a widget updated after I found a bug that had previously gone unnoticed. You won't find a better combination of power, flexibility, compatibility, user-friendliness, and helpful support in such a refined package.

Pros

In short, everything. For starters, the ability to sign up for free and begin immediately creating forms that work within minutes is unmatched. I am impressed by the extensive amount of widgets that can be utilized for custom data entry, from QR code scanners to file uploaders to widgets that can perform custom calculations. The logic editor for controlling if and where questions, textboxes, widgets, etc. appear is very powerful and allows for virtually limitless form possibilities.

I've used these to in conjunction with QR scanners to load pre-populated forms that allow technicians at my workplace to upload photos of machine issues, describe repair procedures, and even add parts used for repairs. Seperately I've also worked on forms used to report inventory / ERP data discrepancies that can be mailed to specific recipient groups based on which part of the ERP system is in question.

I could ramble on about the endless customization with the design editor, the ability to do advanced back-end coding including the addition of dedicated HTML, PHP, and other code languages, the ability to integrate forms with everything from Google Drive to Airtable to PayPal, secondary integrations with Microsoft Flow, you name it. And the amazing thing to me is, the forms look stunning on desktops, tablets and mobile devices. And if you don't like how a particular widget looks, crack open the CSS on the back end and you can build pretty much anything.

Cons

The power and capabilities of the system can be a bit overwhelming to a new user. There isn't an easy tutorial to get you going right off the bat, so you're left searching at times for how best to accomplish a particular goal with your form. That said, the Q&A portion of the website is very helpful, and the ability to ask questions and get fast feedback more than offsets any initial disorientation.

The only other con is the weak integration with Microsoft products and web-based services. I'm not sure what the issue there is, but it has been a hiccup during my integrations and projects. There are work-arounds for this, but those are weak as well. That said, JotForm is always developing new plug-and-play integrations, which means this is something that could be seen in the future. And they listen to their users' feedback.

Adam

Reviewed on 14/11/2021

Quick and easy form builder and data collection platform

We use Jotform for collecting internal and external user data in response to fast changing needs (e.g. requesting the health status of those returning from areas that have just come out of Covid lockdowns). The API means we can directly add responses to databases, while Zapier integration allows us to add response to spreadsheets for further analysis.

Pros

Jotform are always releasing new features to meet customer needs. The cost is relatively low compared to other offerings

Cons

The default form controls are somewhat limited, and there is an overall reliance on 'market'/3rd party widgets.

Cognito Forms

Reasons for Choosing Jotform

Cost (lowed) and functionality (better)

FormAssembly

Response from Jotform

Thank you so much for your nice review Adam. To clarify, we have all the basic form controls available in the form builder and we also added a lot of fields with advanced features like Appointment, Signature, Products, Fill in the blank fields and etc. Furthermore, almost all published widgets are developed and maintained by Jotform even those widgets with integrations from 3rd party services like Adobe Sign, DocuSign, and more, and we also allow our users to create their own private widgets too.
If you think there's any form control that we overlooked, let us know at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ and we would be happy to forward it to our developers for future implementation. Thank you!

Replied 26/11/2021
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 2/03/2023

JotForm: The Essential Tool for Streamlining HR Processes

Overall, JotForm has been a valuable asset to our HR team and we highly recommend it to any company looking for a versatile and reliable form builder.

Pros

As an HR professional, JotForm has been an essential tool for streamlining our hiring and onboarding processes. The ability to create custom application forms and collect candidate information online has saved us countless hours of manual data entry. We've also used JotForm for tracking employee feedback, conducting performance reviews, and managing benefits enrollment - all of which have been incredibly easy to set up and customize to our needs. The platform's security features and compliance with GDPR and CCPA regulations give us peace of mind knowing that sensitive data is being handled securely.

Cons

While JotForm is an excellent platform for creating and managing forms, there are a few drawbacks that HR professionals should be aware of. One of the main issues we've experienced is the limited number of integrations with other HR tools, such as applicant tracking systems or HR management software. This can result in some manual data entry or time spent on workarounds to connect JotForm with our other systems. Another challenge is that while the platform offers a lot of customization options, the design capabilities are somewhat limited compared to other form builders on the market. Lastly, while JotForm is generally user-friendly, there is a bit of a learning curve when it comes to setting up more complex forms or integrations. Overall, while JotForm has been a useful tool for our HR team, these limitations should be taken into consideration when evaluating the platform.

Response from Jotform

Hello,
Thank you for sharing your positive experience with JotForm. We're thrilled to hear that our platform has been an essential tool in streamlining your hiring and onboarding processes, as well as tracking employee feedback, conducting performance reviews, and managing benefits enrollment. We're also glad that it helps you save countless hours of manual data entry, and that our security features have provided you with peace of mind. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to serve your HR needs.
With regards to your concern, feel free to contact us using our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/ so we can assist you better. We will be happy to offer you solutions especially for app integrations that are not available on our platform.

Replied 9/03/2023
Raidah
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 27/07/2023

Awesome tool for small business

I have been using this since 2019 at several different organisations and I keep recommending it. It is so simple to use and can be applied to various industries. I used it to digitalised customer journey for hotels, create super simple booking system to a free lance yoga teacher and now using it for invoicing purpose for another small business.

Pros

- Loved the fact that they had the initial free 5 forms (unlimited timeframe) This means I can take my time to set it up and test out in real life to see how it can help my processes. - Love the custom forms and nowadays, it has alot of integration and you can do alot more things- Love the PDF builder. Now I am using this heavily to generate invoice. First I create fields for the invoice input then it automatically populates into PDF format based on my customised settings. Saves so much time!

Cons

- Sometimes the submission loading is laggy. For example, I submit an answer via form then I change the answer in submission sheet (on backend) but it doesnt save this new update. - Also I have the emailing function turn on after each submission or edit. it is not immediate and can take up to 10 minutes

Response from Jotform

Hi Raidah, Thanks for sharing a detailed review of our platform. Your feedback is appreciated. You can try to login in another web browser and view your submission data. If the issue persists, you can contact us through our Support Contact Form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Replied 2/08/2023
Nader
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 9/03/2023

Great Solution

I’ve been using JotForm since November 2016 till now. It is really a great solution especially for people who has no coding experience. The ongoing enhancements introduced by JotForm since I started using it made it further useful to the extent that you may not need to use any other product to complete your task.I used it to gather data, ranging from simple to bit complicated surveys, as well as a standalone application that works perfectly to serve my purpose.Due to the nature of my projects, I sometime require to use multi-lingual forms, one of which is Arabic. To be honest, most of available products despite their effectiveness in English or other languages, they do fail when used for Arabic interface, which is a right-to-left language. This does not apply to JotForm, which almost shows the same performance even for Arabic language. Yes, some elements may sometimes do not support translation, however, some other workarounds using other elements do solve the problem, like using text elements, like labels for example, to overcome this minor issue.Generally, I would always recommend using JotForm, which is from my point of view a completely different experience.

Pros

It is a great, easy to use, reliable solution that requires no coding experience or prior knowledge to use. Creating and managing surveys and order forms is extremely easy and fast.

Cons

One of the recent enhancements introduced by JotForm is the signed documents. I believe, this module is not yet matured, as one can face some difficulty to delete unnecessary documents after submission, like testing and sample submissions for example. Yes, you may delete them at the end of the day, but by visiting some other sections of the application. I personally wasn’t able to realized this until I received a response from the support team. This needs to be considered by the team.Also, enabling the translation of some parts of the product will be useful. For example, product specifications for ecommerce elements (item listing).

Response from Jotform

Hello Nader, Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed using our platform. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us through our support contact form at https://www.jotform.com/contact/. We'll be happy to help.

Replied 13/03/2023