GoTo Webinar Reviews

About GoTo Webinar

As an online webinar solution that powers millions of webinars each year, GoTo Webinar now comes as part of GoTo Connect, an all-in-one communications software built for SMBs. GoTo Webinar offers scheduling, engagement and...

Browse GoTo Webinar Reviews

2,057 of 2,057 reviews
Yogendra
Yogendra
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 9/09/2019

Very good software for hosting Webinars or Presentations for larger audiance

This is a great software even for large organizations. We all love it.

Pros

1. Our company uses GotoWebinar for hosting quarterly update calls and all hands meetings
2. It is a slick application that has useful features such as muting or unmuting all or few.
3. Attendees can virtually raise hands in the app by pressing a button when they are muted by organizer and when they want to speak.
4. Users can send private messages to one another or can send group messages or broadcast messages to everyone.
5. It has screen sharing and Video camera option too.
6. It has lot of toll free and local numbers from almost all of the countries to dial in
7. Phone app is equally great to dial in and has a calling ability as well.
8. No need of hosting this software in local premises. It is available as a software service.

Cons

I have no complaints about this software.

Claire
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 8/04/2023

A Comprehensive and Convenient Webinar Platform

GoTo Webinar is an excellent webinar platform for businesses of any size. It provides a comprehensive suite of features that make hosting and attending webinars simple and efficient. The platform is user-friendly and allows for easy remote connection with audiences.

Pros

GoTo Webinar makes hosting and attending webinars a breeze! The platform is easy to use and provides all the tools needed to create a professional and engaging webinar. The features are comprehensive and make connecting with remote audiences a snap.

Cons

GoTo Webinar can be pricey for organizations with limited budgets. The subscription tiers can add up quickly and the lack of an entry-level option can make it difficult for newer organizations to get started.

Kat
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 2/04/2020

Utterly Disappointed and Let Down By GoToWebinar

Pros

user friendly, like the analytics and reporting

Cons

GoToWebinar has let us down time and time again when calling into the customer service line. We receive information that ends up being incorrect. Previous experiences include video recordings lot playing and recordings disappearing. The most recent and most upsetting, particularly in the times we are in, is with a webinar we hosted on the CARES Act yesterday (Wed). We had almost 1,500 registrants. My team called in on Monday to verify our package and limit we have available to specifically avoid people not being able to get into such an important webinar. We were told we had a limit of 5,000 attendees. That was specifically asked. We reassured our Board and Executive team with this info, which we trusted since it came straight from the source. Day of the webinar, we had a max of 501 and several hundred people were unable to join. Finally speaking with a friendly rep today I learned that we were misinformed by the GoToWebinar representative on Monday and that since it shows the max attendee number on the general pricing page online GoToWebinar chooses not to take responsibility. This is so disappointing how little care is shown, as mentioned, particularly in these times. Folks livelihoods are in the mix and all GoToWebinar can say is "Sorry, info is on our website". Where is customer service and trying to mitigate a situation? We will have to look elsewhere for another product as we cannot continue to support a company with so little regard for people in need of help.

Top GoTo Webinar Alternatives

Reviewed on 20/12/2023

Video conferencing app review

Since I used this application during the Corona pandemic, I have been using it with my team members in meetings, training, discussions, and everything else online.

Pros

The go to webinar application offers many advantages to users, including that we can conduct online seminars, discussion sessions, and ask questions. It is also characterized by ease of use and a simple, clear interface.

Cons

It has not been updated for a month, but the company developing the application issued a statement that it will be updated in the next few days

Joey
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 8/08/2019

Webinar Hosting Made Easy

Pros

The software was easy to learn and the user interface is intuitive. Features were easily accessible and icons were self explanatory to any person who grew up in the age of smart phones and the internet. I was able to launch the webinar without any prior training and hosted my very first webinar ever without a hitch. GoTo Webinar has the ability to keep track of attendees' engagement, record presentations, poll the audience, generate analytics, switch between presenters and speakers/ panelists seamlessly. The platform is also nice because attendees can join the webinar without downloading software, they just simply click on a link that can be emailed through an automated system or a traditional URL. We had attendees on mobile devices, tablets (ipads), etc. so it's a pretty versatile platform.

Cons

Some features can only be unlocked by increasing the membership tier. The basic subscription is already pretty pricey and does not have access to many of the "premium" features such as embedded videos and maximum number of attendees and available registration slots.

Webex, Adobe Connect and Google Meet

Webex, Adobe Connect and Google Meet

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Webinar

Features available for the cost of membership. My company already had an existing account with GoTo Meeting, so we were able to get a bundle deal with GoTo Meeting and GoTo Webinar.
Kate
Kate

Reviewed on 22/09/2020

Good for hosting webinars and training

It’s among the best webinar and virtual meeting software platforms. I recommend it and will keep using it unless another platform can do the same thing for a lower price.

Pros

GoToWebinar is easy to use from the get-go, the learning curve is very short. It makes setting up a webinar very simple and you can share events in a variety of ways. That makes it easy to get the word out about your events and it integrates nicely with other products, like Pardot and website platforms.

Cons

Sometimes it’s confusing to know what level of service you have, and it’s not always clear if a feature is included in your subscription or not. It would be nice if they took excluded features out (based on your service agreement) or made it clear what’s included in you subscription and what’s not when you’re setting up an event. We also have multiple people using a corporate account and the notifications get out of control sometimes.

Ganapathy
Ganapathy
  • Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Reviewed on 17/07/2020

GoToWebinar: User review

I attend/host both professional and personal webinars (e.g. business conferences & family reunions) using this software and I have yet to be disappointed by poor performance.

Pros

This is both a secure & efficient software to reach a vast audience anywhere in the world especially in the COVID-19 times that we currently live in. I love the high quality of both audio & video using this software every time I attend a webinar.

Cons

Some users have mentioned that it works better with some Internet browsers than others but I have at least 3 different browsers on my Windows 10 laptop and they all work just fine with this software. Perhaps it is specific to a Windows 7 or Mac issue?

Ashwinkumar
Ashwinkumar

Reviewed on 29/12/2022

best in class webinar app

fine , fantastic and satisfactory in all sense. I would industry uses to give a try and the audio video options will leave you wanting for more. It has a seamless and friendly functionality to most needs for online webinars

Pros

automated webinar is a great function for people joining across departments ; also on demand webinars is an icing on the cake and are functional features to relay upon. Makes scheduling a primary app to be used for. I would goto this app ever

Cons

it lacks unique contact list, in some cases this is a troublesome job, but otherwise rest for me and a multi-tasker for me is all ok

Craige Hardel
Craige Hardel
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 26/08/2019

Good flexible solution

does the job for us although the pricing could be a bit more convenient

Also it would be nice if we didn't have to download a software for most to jump on our webinars

Pros

Works well and doesn't crash unlike others. They've been around for a while and compared to the others they're quite quality

Cons

Price point. Although we started using it but it would be nice if they offered a cheaper tier

We pay for it but they may get competition soon

WebinarNinja

WebinarNinja

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Webinar

Seemed more thorough and complete despite not having the sexiest ui
Alhassan
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 3/09/2023

Very important application

Easy to use, simple, any one can use without any previous learning

Pros

Mandatory application for every one working in medical field,easy to use

Cons

Nothing at all, i like it so much, and highly recommend it

Kira

Reviewed on 6/07/2022

Good Webinar platform!

Overall this is a good webinar, conference, and virtual classroom tool. My experience was positive and although the price wasn't ideal I am satisfied with the value for money.

Pros

I love the teaching and training features like virtual classroom, Q&A, and polling. I like the webinar templates and scheduling feature. The control settings are useful.
The audio and video are both high quality and reliable, I don't worry about miscommunication.
Easily integrated with other products.
It's great for presentations and includes screen sharing!

Cons

There are no free versions and the cheapest plan only allows for 100 attendees.
One of the more frustrating cons is that for a participant to share video they must be added as a host. I have also experienced issues when using the scheduling feature at times.

EasyWebinar and WebinarGeek

Reasons for Choosing GoTo Webinar

Zoom did not meet our needs

Zoom Events and Webinars

Reasons for Switching to GoTo Webinar

My positive experience with other GoTo products
BHAVIK

Reviewed on 19/02/2021

Great Tool to conduct online Webinars

My overall experience with GoToWebinar has been really satisfactory and it has been a good experience. The audio and video quality is good and the provided controls is also very useful. Some issues with mobile apps can be resolved and the overall sign in process can be improved.

Pros

The thing I liked the most about GoToWebinar is the audience monitoring. It helps in strict moderating of webinar audience and provides wide range of services to monitor and moderate audience. Also, the availability on all major platforms is a real plus.

Cons

The thing I like the least about GoToWebinar is the settings panel. Settings panel in GoToWebinar is really complex and sometimes it includes lot of efforts in finding the required settings.

Google Meet

Zoom Events and Webinars

Reviewed on 25/03/2019

Best Webinar Hosting Tool

I have been using GoToWebinar from the past 2 years and 5 months as the results-driven extraordinary when it seems after the webinar host. We nearly run 5-10 webinars per months both internal and external upon different technologies related, event s related, social awareness related as we can see our business growth with an outstanding performance each quarter with the help of GoToWebinar Tool. We can even schedule a webinar and after hosting it, we can even have a recording of it and can also rerecord if it'ds needed multiple times. GoToWebinar Tool do have an inbuilt dashboard and analytics which we help us in generating reports upon various features like Attendees Count, Registrants, Their sources of joining a webinar and lot more analytics and reports that we can generate with the help of GoToWebinar Tool :)

Pros

The most I like in GoToWebinar Tool is:
1. We can host webinars easily with a single click
2. We can also have automated templates which we can send it to all registrants
3. We can also send reminder emails to all registrants and attendees
4. We can track individual webinar analytics and can generate reports based on that
5. We can also do the practice (Dry run) before going live with the webinar so as to check the webinar goes smoothly
6. We can record the live webinar and can have a copy of it stored in webinar dashboard in this GoToWebinar Tool
7. We can re-record hosted webinar if in case there are any necessary changes that can be implemented

Cons

There are no cons about GoToWebinar Tool at present as I'm totally satisfied with it completely :)

• Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 28/11/2018

Webinar - tool which is not user-friendly all the time.

Pros

- We can invite more people to join a live webinar before start the meeting.
- It is vet easy to connect to webinar meeting. With a few simple clicks from an email we can connect to meeting without any interference and hurdles in between.
- With the good speed of internet connection you can have a video with good call quality and clear vision.
- You can record the session too for future use and train more people with the same recording without repeating those things twice.
- Good software to conduct remote meetings with geographically distant colleagues.
- We can share screen too, so that other people will get more idea about what we want them to understand.
- You can transfer the rights of sharing of the screen too.
- you can submit the feedback after end of meeting for better improvements.

Cons

- This platform stuck and freeze more often compare to other remote meeting tools.
- If you do not have an accurate internet connection, then there is no use of this tool.
- The incident had happened to us that we were around 10 people in a meeting and not a single person was able to hear another person’s voice. Even after login and logout several times in tool. At last we had to switch that meets on another tool.
- We have to wait outside the main meeting page if the organizer is late.

Wambui
Wambui
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organisation

Reviewed on 17/10/2023

Simplicity at the very best. GoTo Webinar is very ideal for online events.

The experience has been super amazing just to say the least. We found a safe and reliable virtual room where we can always go to when facilitating our online events and webinars. It makes it easy for us to host public awareness campaigns virtually to educate and talk to the public about issues concerning hygiene and sanitation.

Pros

We appreciate GoTo Webinar a lot in our organization for the excellent services it offers us when facilitating online events and webinars. It is easy to use and we have never struggled to host and attend events with it. We also appreciate how it allows us to have lively events by making it easy for us to interact and engage with the audience. Plus GoTo Webinar is very good at giving information and conversations the security and privacy required to meet our security compliance guidelines.

Cons

GoTo Webinar has a been a key and very reliable solution for us and all i have seen with it is pure class. Nothing to complain at all.

Justinas

Reviewed on 4/02/2023

Very useful tool with fast support team and more..

This platform, which is excellent for one-on-one meetings and webinars, comes highly recommended. It's simple to use and performs admirably on all gadgets. Even the least technically savvy folks quickly pick up how to use it. Additionally, Clickmeeting offers excellent technical support. All errors are quickly fixed, and we are informed as customers of any unfavorable occurrences.

Pros

It provides all the functions you require, is well-designed, and is intuitive. I also value their assistance and the range of manuals they provide because they make online sessions more formal.

Timothy
Timothy

Reviewed on 17/11/2022

GoTo Webinar is Unmatched, the Leader!

Pros

I use it for meetings and training for my agents, I like GoTo Webinar as I’m able to share my screens when am training online and it’s easy for my agents to learn as the watch what I’m training. Recording feature is a brilliant idea especially when you wan to keep records or share with those colleagues or friends who didn’t make it to join the meeting, this helps make sure no one misses on anything. It can accommodate a large number of attendees unlike some competitors. It’s user friendly and self explanatory, no need for training, language used is clear for Al to comprehend. Customer services is prompt and dedicated to offer any assistance and to leave you satisfied. Great quality audio and video. We’re able to schedule many Webinars at the same time and it’s unlimited per month. Chat box option helps those who don’t wish to talk air their views on the chat space where everyone else can read.

Cons

It’s brilliant, reliable. Efficient and effective. No challenges experienced, try it and you’ll like it

Ravinder
Ravinder
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 27/04/2020

A reliable tool to deliver live webinars and trainings

We use it for training, remote team meetings, conference calls, and deliverable presentation to our clients.

Pros

GoToWebinar is one of the most widely used tools for live webinars, to deliver online training, product demos, live streams, and online meetings. It is easy to use and has a simple and intuitive user interface. It works via an app or can be directly accessed via a web browser without downloading any app. Multistreaming, option to enable/disable microphone of the audiences, meeting recording, screen presentation, noise reduction, and voice clarity are some of the features I really like. These features play a vital role when you have to deliver training to a huge audience. GoToWebinar Mobile app is really helpful in scenarios where your traveling and you need to attend training. Voice clarity is excellent.

Cons

GoToWebinar is a reliable tool and I didn’t find any limitations. You would observe some lag in a video presentation if you are on a slow internet connection.

keith
keith

Reviewed on 7/06/2023

My go to videoconferencing tool

Pros

I love how it’s easy to download and use. The video and audio quality is HD, very audible and clear. Very easy to switch between desktop and mobile app. GoTo Webinar is very suitable for holding conferences and online courses for large groups as it’s able to accommodate large numbers, and also at the end of the training asks for polls and comments which are very handy to know about the engagement, where to improve etc. Fairly priced. Customized registration forms is very effective. The panelist is able to engage the audience with questions, also mute the audience to make sure there is conducive environment for the meeting. The audience who wish to speak are able to raise the hands up to be unmuted

Cons

Brilliant tool. I highly recommended to all formal and informal users

Stanley
  • Industry: Museums & Institutions

Reviewed on 7/11/2023

GoTo Webinar is a pioneer for virtual events.

We use GoTo Webinar as a virtual platform to educate people on matters museum conservations through community awareness campaigns as well as to run webinar marketing to attract more tourists to visit us from both local and international.

Pros

The main reason we find GoTo Webinar more useful to us is that it allows to host larger number of audiences for our online events and this allows us to reach out to more people at a go. It makes online events more interesting by allowing the audience and the hosts to engage and interact freely using features like raise hand, chatting and others. Another unique thing about GoTo Webinar is how it allows an event to have more than one presenter at a go.

Cons

Am more than happy with GoTo Webinar and its features and am having a good time and experience using it. No dislikes.

Martin
Martin
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 22/11/2023

Happy and Contended User for over 4 years

Pros

Audience polling and Q& A feature is the best, especially when you are looking for feedback after an online meeting or training session. The CRM intergrations and reporting and analytics tools helps us in engaging the clients more to know more about them and areas that needs improvement to serve them better. No set up fee is so thoughtful, I appreciate that. Audio’s quality is high. Its compatible with most browsers eg chrome firefox, safari etc. Easy to download, siwtch between desktop and mobile app. The form registration process is smooth and am able customize registration pages without a problem. Accomodated a large number of participants without lagging or having bad quality video and audio. Session recording is very good and easy to share

Cons

None, I am a happy user and have reccomended GoTo Webinar to a couple of guys who are also happy with the tool

Jimmy
Jimmy
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 24/12/2022

GoTo Webinar Review, The Best Ever!

I’m out of words to describe my awesome experience. I am glad am one of many users who are beneficiaries of GoTo Webinar.

Pros

It’s easy to download and install. Video quality is in HD, very clear and audible. It holds large group of participants, very effective for conference and online training. After an online webinar or conference there’s a polls provision where the participants can leave comments. Attendance at meetings can be recorded. Very easy to schedule and join meetings, literally takes seconds. GoTo Webinar is compatible with all devices, smartphones, tablets etc hence also accessibility can be from any location provided there is network connectivity. It has a recording feature where we can store the recordings for future reference.

Cons

Pricing is a bit on a higher side but this is atleast compensated with the many brilliant features.

Naveen

Reviewed on 18/10/2020

Best among all to create and Manage online Webinars

The overall experience of using GotoWebinar was very good so far. With most of features provided in standard version itself, its value for money and trouble free software
Being an admin of tool, its easy to setup webinars and manage the sessions

Pros

1)Intuitive user interface with almost no learning required
2) Auto recording of all webinars/training's
3) Stable and reliable. Never encountered any issues so far
4) No user login required for attendee's
5) Create polls and survey questions to be asked during Webinar
6) Multiple speakers can be accommodated with quick switching
7) Meeting link sent to customers once they get registered.

Cons

Compared to the pros's the software offers, there are very few things which can be pointed such as
1) Chat window is small. Multiple lines of text entered or to be read needs scrolling
2) Notifications needs to be more highlighted

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 4/06/2019

GoToWebinar

My overall experience with GoTo Webinar has been great, we have looked at alternatives in the past and while they are pretty competitive the GoTo/HubSpot level of integration has kept us around. The software has also undergone some recent upgrades which has also enhanced the UX significantly.

Pros

As a HubSpot user, the integration with our CRM is one of the best things about GoTo. Generating new leads and tracking them throughout the sales cycle is key to tracking ROI and this duo is great for that. It also allows us to connect to forms and lead capture popups so it's even easier to generate leads for webinars.

The platform itself also gives you a decent amount of analytics and insights into webinar engagement, easy access to recordings, etc.

Cons

The presenter control panel is a little archaic and not super intuitive but you get used to it over time. It would also be great if the Q&A section in this panel was also a little more user-friendly. It's not uncommon we have more than one person on the back end typing answers to questions/helping the presenter moderate so having a way to 'claim' or 'assign' an inbound question during a webinar would be very useful.

Zoom Events and Webinars, TwentyThree and GoTo Meeting
Lawrence
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 17/12/2021

GoToWebinar - almost as good as being in-person!

This has been a great tool to help with team engagement, information sharing, and keeping the collaboration going amongst employees. It's is so easy to set up a meeting and to control the attendees & flow during the webinar / video conferencing. It works very well and easy & intuitive to use. I would highly recommend for any company - regardless of size as the flexibility of the software will allow you to customize it to meet your exact needs.

Pros

I love how easy it is to set up and host a meeting. It's very convenient and allows you to configure your screen any way you like (minimizing speakers or muting distractions). It does not seem to be a bandwidth hog and works well on pcs or mobile devices. It's really easy to share & record information for a future viewing or for on-demand needs.

Cons

In these days of remote solutions, there is small learning curve to use this software and you have to download something the very first time users participate. This is only inconvenient if they wait until the very last minute and then get caught off-guard. It would be nice if when the meeting was scheduled it prompted users to go ahead and download the needed extensions / programs so they aren't delayed. After the first time, it is a non-issue.