About Examus Proctoring

Examus Proctoring is an AI-enabled remote proctoring solution for online education, HR, and corporate training. It uses facial recognition technology to verify test-taker identity. The Examus platform enables organizations to...

4.8

Lauren B.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 13/04/2021

Useful services and great customer support!

The Examus proctoring services offer a number of helpful measures to prevent cheating or any sort of behaviors that are stated as not being allowed during testing. Their reports for each participant made it easy to review the video/screen view and their software automatically detects a number of different issues that could contribute to deception in some capacity (e.g., another person in the screen, looking away from the screen, typing something in a separate screen). This service also enabled me to run as many participants as needed at the same times, which is often a consistent difficulty posed by in-person research. Additionally, as my research relies heavily on “memory,” it was very important to me that my participants weren’t engaging in any recording, typing, writing, or other behaviors that would give us an inaccurate look into the conditions under which people are likely to remember certain bits of information. Examus’s services were also priced really well, with flexible plans that allow you to pay per month, per participant, etc.
Although my research is still ongoing, I anticipate the services that Examus offers to continue to offer what I have needed to complete my research. I look forward to utilizing the platform in the future, and have had only positive experiences so far with Examus!

Pros

They are very responsive to any questions I have had, the services they offer are very helpful and the software detection has been very accurate, the pricing is great and I love the flexiblity in paying per person or per month, etc. The product is easy to use, I haven't had issues thus far.

Cons

I can't think of anything at this time.

Mijael B.
  • Industry: E-Learning
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 8/11/2021

Amazing customer support, and I am a small company with lots of questions!

I loved working with this company, and look forward to using their service again.

When you are in need of proctoring, you will probably need some hand holding (especially at the beginning), they make sure to support you all the way.

Pros

I had a complex test, broken in 2 parts, and different moving parts. Besides the software, which is great, I loved the attention the company gave me, and how much they made sure to meet every single one of my needs.

Cons

Part of their programming made it so that if I wasn't 100% clear with my instructions, or people made mistakes, the default screens made it a bit confusing.

You need to have your documentation in order and make sure to have back up communication plans in order to help students along who may have trouble navigating the platform.

Ahmed L.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 26/02/2021

Excellent support and smooth guidance

Excellent experience and would love to work with them

Pros

The software offers several options for different type of customers and it was perfect for a small program like ours. The team support was always there, they are very helpful and super professional.

Cons

It is nothing negative but I think they should increase their prices when it comes to giving exams to small programs so that they will be more encouraged to do more of it.

Top Examus Proctoring Alternatives

Ekaterina O.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 9/09/2020

Proctoring + Engagement measurement tool

Positive experience overall. Help see the engagement process and its flaws, this not only helps with the educational process but also brings a lot of insights to people who work with training programs and in the marketing field (influences and YouTube stars to know their audience better).

Pros

Engagement measurement tool, online proctoring for remote training sessions

Cons

Two products that I used werepretty simple in use and met my expectations, not sure about cons, will continue to use and see if anything pops up! Hopefully not!