Tailor Brands Reviews

About Tailor Brands

Tailor Brands streamlines business creation, management, and growth for entrepreneurs. Our online platform offers a range of solutions, from LLC formation to brand identity creation and business banking. With over 30 million...

3.9

Beatrice
Beatrice

Reviewed on 24/07/2019

Customer Service Nailed It

I ran into an issue with my 1st brand purchase. I think I was moving too quickly but I didn't realize that once I purchased I couldn't make changes. I reached out to Customer Service via email and got a response within a couple of hours. I told Customer Service representative that I was willing to bit the bullet and pay for another logo and she was so kind, she help me correct my issue literally in less than 24 hours.

Pros

Tailor Brands is very user friendly. I'm just working on starting my own company and I read about them online. Everything is extremely straightforward. Another great thing is that you can more then likely find a coupon online to help cut some of the cost for your initial purchase.

Cons

I don't like the fat that you can not speak to someone over the phone. It lacks that interpersonal communication which is kind of a bummer.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Beatrice!
We are glad to hear you had an awesome experience with our customer support team and that we've managed to address all of your concerns :)
We'd like to point out that we are working hard on providing better communication channels at the moment, so we can enhance the communication with our users.
If you have any additional suggestions/feedback, or just need assistance with the use of your account, please feel free to reach out to us at any time!

Replied 7/08/2019
Jorge
  • Industry: Sports

Tailor experience

We have had a very significant experience, our first website, our first international account, our logo and our first designs were born there.

Pros

The pros of Tailor Brands is that you can unite various aspects of your company: Design, legal, administrative, financial and other aspects necessary for the complementary operation of your organization. It offers you ease and permanent attention.

Cons

I would like it to be able to advance to broader commercial integration processes, and to offer new functionalities for companies in the future.

Paula
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 8/02/2024

Crooked Company

Cons

These people are crooks. They take money out of your account that they are not supposed to then tell you that their guidelines state....blah, blah, blah. Any excuse not to do the right thing by customers! DON'T USE THIS SERVICE

Reviewed on 29/03/2023

Only a few unexpected expenses but other than that, totally legit!

As much as my previous grunts may sound, I did enjoy the experience, aside from my logo not being on their records and no way to add it. I love how Tailor Brands had their site in order, so you knew what to do & when, giving you ample time to make sure you cross your t's & dot you i's, and being LEGAL! I am thrilled to keep working with Tailor Brands to see what else we could create together!

Pros

I love how easy you guys made creating an LLC & ensuring I have taken proper steps to solidify my LLC, legally & legitimately. I TRULY cannot over state my appreciation in that field. I knew some things about the LLC legalities, but not everything. I am an entrepreneur at heart! I design, create, build, & market all of my own material & content, as well as selling online retail goods. I have hands in many pots and I really appreciate you guys!

Cons

1st CON - NOT BEING ABLE TO UPLOAD MY OWN LOGO I PREVIOUSLY CREATED WITH ANOTHER SITE. 2nd CON - I would have to say the cost. Sorry, but true. By the time I completed everything I needed to complete to be legal & legit, it costs me around $1200. LET ME ALSO ADD THAT I WAS ABLE TO WORK AT MY OWN PACE TOO, SO THE $1200 WAS SLOWLY PAID OUT OVER A MONTH'S TIME TO GET OPERATIONAL. NO, I didn't expect it to be free, gosh no you have to spend it to make it. But I did expect the "pitch" of it only costing $299 to get started, ended up being $99.00-$299 PER service that I needed. I thought it would be for the whole LLC completion, but no, it was just to get started. Tailor Brands had their cost & then the state & trademark had their cost on top of tailor brands. But that was my total expense from beginning to end.

Sandie

Reviewed on 4/04/2023

Look no fragrance

First, let me say that I didn't set out to start a business. Making handcrafted soap came out of necessity for my extremely problematic skin. After 10+ years, I have enough people joking that I'm their soap dealer, to go legit.One huge problem tho. My circa 1987 technology skill set.Enter Tailor Brands!!!! I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. At first, I half heartedly made a logo for myself. I loved it so much that I decided to read some reviews. Despite some negative feedback, I decided to invest a few bucks for a package. One of the options I was interested in was having a website built. I was called the next day by a sales representative, and offered a few styles and pricing options. The process couldn't have been easier. A few questions and emails later, and have a beautiful online store. It's a little surreal seeing a domain name pop up on a feed, and thinking, that's my baby.Their customer service has been outstanding 👏. One drawback is no phone support. Hopefully, that will change soon. Overall, Tailor Brands has been everything and MORE than I expected.Thanks for making dreams come true!

Pros

One stop place to start a business. Everything you need is there

Cons

No phone support. Hopefully that changes soon

Quinton
  • Industry: Music

Honest Thoughts

My overall experience with Tailor Brands is Phenomenal. I'm glad I saw their ad on youtube while watching some of my favorite creators. Who knows had I not found them I might still be without a business right now.

Pros

I started with Tailor Brands completely from scratch. What I like most is how easily I was able to start and complete everything as a first timer not knowing what I was doing. They literally walk you through every step of the way.

Cons

The only Con I could think of would be during the trademark process there was an error that was with the initial form. It had been pushed through by the company they're partnered with. I received an email back a couple days later saying that something was wrong and I'd have to pay extra for the form to be resubmitted. I feel like it was it scanned over quickly before pushing it through by a professional it could have been caught on the front end and avoided the small hiccup. (Since there will be first time business owners that won't quite know what to place where in some cases) Other than that the ENTIRE process was flawless.

Allisa
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 1/12/2023

Bad functionality and misleading advertisements

I am currently looking for other avenues for my needs because that have been so horrible. I've paid so much money and NONE of the features they offer work

Pros

I liked creating my logo, but go to your state to for your llc because it's way cheaper and easier than what they do

Cons

if you value your time and money this company is NOT who you want to use. they will take your money and nothing will work as advertised. I've contacted support for months about technical issues with my store and they have NOT RESOLVED ANYTHING, but they sure will take your money

Kapil
Kapil

Reviewed on 19/01/2023

Do Not Use -- Unresponsive and Very Costly

Negative -- still confused about the state of my EIN. No customer support lines to reach out to get in touch with my registered agent, nor clarification on what documents are needed to submit locally -- even though I PAID FOR ALL OF THESE SERVICES through their platform. Buyers beware, this product operates as a money grab to confuse you and not provide you with adequate services or support.

Pros

The software is billed as a universal set up to help get an LLC and all related aspects of a business up and running. Designing a website and getting a business email through the service was easy albeit costly.

Cons

I came to Tailor Brands to start an LLC, get a registered agent, and get my EIN number. So far, the process has been nightmare-ish. Things that should have taken only 1 day to resolve take weeks and it seems like internally, the team is very unfamiliar with the structuring and creation of LLCs and new businesses. I have run into numerous issues and rather than having a customer support line that reaches out and guides you through the process, they have not been able to adequately respond to simple questions nor have they put customers in contact with someone who can help resolve their problems -- STAY AWAY.

Kristen
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 17/04/2023

Everything I needed to start my own business.

It’s been a really good experience. My complaints are honestly minor.

Pros

Tailor Brands has been helpful in starting my own business for tattooing, arts, crafts, comics and hopefully soon animation. They are also helping me with my annual tax reports for my state which has been really helpful. It is an all in one source to help you start your business.There are a couple of hard things to manage, but I’m designing my website from scratch. They did warn that this is a more difficult way to get a website started, but I needed the freedom to make a large website with multiple pages available. I just wish there was a way to make a “turn page” feature for my comic.

Cons

Some parts are a little confusing, but the customer service does help with that. Website building is a little on the hard side if you need more than just a template website. I wish they had a webcomic widget for the site building portion, as well as the ability to let the site know that I already have an established bank, and email for my business.

Chenine

Reviewed on 4/04/2023

Tailor Brands Makes it Offical

My overall experience has been positive with Tailor Brands.

Pros

It was easy to make my logo. The design was nice.

Cons

It was difficult to link my existing domain name to design my webpage

Wix

Reasons for Switching to Tailor Brands

Marketing campaign
Tish
Tish

Reviewed on 22/06/2023

Owner

Awful! they never really help me with my site, after paying them to set it up for me I had to pay some one else to put the content in. At first I was able to edit my site via my phone then all of a sudden when I log in to make changes or add a product it was acting like I had never had a site and to start over. When I contacted them to ask why? I was told to send them what I wanted to add and they would for me. Next when I went to edit my site via my PC the same thing happened. I'm not paying for what I already paid for. I have a website I can't edit. I have product that on the site that I no longer have but can't remove it. I feel like they are doing me this way because I'm 64 yrs old and I don't have anyone to help be. So they just took advantage of me, sold me something and left me to figure it out on my own.

Pros

Taking to [sensitive content hidden]
they were fun.

Cons

There is no customer care via phone, and they are not very helpful when the do return your email. The only phone call you get is when the sales team wants to sell you something.

Response from Tailor Brands

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and take full responsibility for your bad experience and will be very happy to help change it. I have been trying to locate the email you sent to our support team, but having trouble finding it under your name.

We'd love to take a look at this for you and provide you with a satisfactory solution to this issue :)
Would you mind giving us an email address we can contact you at? Or you can also reach out to us at [email protected].

Replied 2/07/2023
Gary
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 6/04/2023

For the Money...Very disappointed

I have spent well over $1000 for what? You Te trying to make me pay for my website twice ...Left messages for help and no response...

Pros

1 stop shop for llc. I did like the web set up until I had problems with being double charged

Cons

Can't get a human on the phone to help me..Get flooded with spamBeing charged twice for things

Replied 10/04/2023
Sharon

Reviewed on 10/07/2019

The perfect tool for to begin and grow your business

It's really the all in one that makes it great to use - logo, website, social, print.
I hate having to use multiple sites, Tailor Brands solves that.

Pros

I came to Tailor Brands to create a logo, and stayed because of the great features that help me manage and grow my business. I used Tailor Brands to create offline materials as well as manage and create posts for my Social Media channels. It's super easy to use and is totally worth the pay. The support team are very helpful and feels like I have a full team to support me on my business journey.

Cons

The layout has changed few times and it took me a while to manage myself again.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi Sharon!
Thank you for leaving this review!
Having a great product that helps our users create and expand their brand is one of our top priorities here at Tailor, and we are glad to hear you've managed to do great things with the tools provided in your plan :)
Feel free to contact us at any time, should you find yourself struggling with new releases or if you have any questions!

Replied 7/08/2019
Camille
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 27/03/2023

Very Helpful

Fantastic. Very professional. Any issues that arise are very quickly resolved and they make the entire process completely accessible so you don't have to figure out paperwork and legal odds and ends on your own. Highly recommend to anyone new or versed in business.

Pros

The customer service was fantastic. Easy to use via phone app, has a list of what they think should be your next steps or focus and you can chip away at everything at your own pace or even mix and match with other providers. Going through every step by yourself leaves room for error or chance to miss something important that can ultimately have your business shut down before it even starts, they make sure you know what you should look to doing next to keep your business in proper standing.

Cons

The initial start was hanging me up and not allowing me to move forward without logo and wouldn't fit entire name of our business at first (possible user error on my end or due to phone) but after help from customer service was resolved within a few days without having to reach out myself.

Mike
  • Industry: Photography
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 17/07/2023

A total scam

Horrible. Avoid them at all costs.

Pros

Relatively easy logo maker. That's it. There's nothing else to commend them for.

Cons

Their entire business model is geared towards selling upgrades that are generally not needed. Worse, they will not notify you when your subscription is due to renew and, even if you have not used their services in that time, will refuse to issue a refund. I have now taken the matter to Paypal.

Replied 20/07/2023
laquan
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 6/07/2023

Shots by que

My overall experience with tailor brands professional team worthy worthwhile and on point

Pros

What I liked most about tailor brands it was fast easy understandable reliable also when you reach out to the team they get back to you in a timely professional manner

Cons

There was nothing I liked least about tailor brands

Marley

Reviewed on 6/04/2023

Best site to start up your business

I love Tailor brands

Pros

User friendly, beyond helpful, and Iam just overall impressed! The only thing I wished they had was a payroll site.

Cons

Nothing I have seen so far that I wasn't impressed with.

Andrea
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Reviewed on 10/05/2023

Branding with ease

It’s been a positive experience.

Pros

The ease of the graphic design tools helps me create a striking visual brand.

Cons

It would be helpful for the platform to resize images for multiple social channels. It would save time.

Clara

Reviewed on 10/06/2022

Beware Beware Beware

Disappointing, traumatizing and emotionally taxing of my time, money and wallet. I rarely write reviews but absolutely had to in this case. 4 month and still no website or refund. Dispicable

Pros

I did not like the software. When problems arrose, there was no one to fix it. They sure have a person to sell it to you though. Also no responses to any of the bad reviews should be a sign that you are taking a big risk however you look at it.

Cons

Everything. Images cut in half, pages not centered, it cannot read British English. 5-8 days to complete a task that can easily take an hour. 4 months have passed and I still don't have my website. Asked for a refund and have been run around by at least 6 different robots.

Ebony
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 17/05/2023

One Stop Shop

Pros

Tailor Brands is easy to use and their customet service is responsive & supportive. I'm so happy I took the risk and allowed tailor brands to support me in helping me build my company.

Cons

Nothing to add at this time. I find Tailor Brand's service offerings to be great and exactly what I needed.

Isaac

Reviewed on 19/11/2022

do not buy this

Absolutely terrible don't even bother. Your better off getting a website build with square if that's what your looking for

Pros

They have a group to help build you a website

Cons

There customer service is awful they have no support number just email. They love to to upcharge on so many things but the issue is they charge you for it and then never it give it to you. I'm actually dealing with an issue right now where they charging me extra to add more than 100 products to my site and you can't pay for it through the site you have to email them to get it. They charged me for.it. but never gave me the service and now.there mia and no one wants to email me back about this

• Used for Free Trial

Reviewed on 5/09/2019

AI Generic Generated Logos

I didn't like it I tried using it to create a better logo for one of our businesses and the automated generation did not impress me. I won't use it again.

Pros

It's really easy to use and the AI does most of the heavy lifting, even if the end result is less than satisfactory.

Cons

The end result. It's an automated tool to make logo creation better, faster and cheaper. The problem is that it seems as though art is not something that a computer can learn easily. It might be able to compare similar businesses and try to create something close to what a human would create but in the end it looks generic and amateurish.

Response from Tailor Brands

Hi!
Thanks for leaving us a review.
We are sorry to hear you did not find our services up to your expectations. Note, however, that our logo make is very powerful and it has many design structures that you can create.
This is why we normally recommend our users to try more than once to create their logo so they can experience all the available combinations our algorithm can create :)
If you have additional feedback you'd like to give us, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] at any time!

Replied 7/10/2019
Robin
  • Industry: Design

Reviewed on 3/04/2023

Tailor Brand Review

Very easy to use and organized well to get us started. However, difficult if you have to speak to a person.

Pros

Ease of use and organization. Quick turnaround. I’m

Cons

Lack of people who understand your issues. Lack of follow-through.

BeyondTrust Remote Support

Reasons for Switching to Tailor Brands

Ease of use
Veronica

Reviewed on 27/03/2023

Easy breezy tailor brands

When I was first started to get my LLC I couldn’t pick a good name for the business but I talk threw emails with one of the customer service and they helped me.

Pros

I really enjoyed how easy the website is to use and create things that I need and want for my business.

Cons

Nothing it’s all good. I wouldn’t change orSay anything bad about this website

Dreamus
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 19/04/2023

Motivation to see the Vision

Pros

How the process is step for step. Getting started is always the challenge, and it just seemed effortless through Tailor Brand.

Cons

Customization of your logo. I would like a feature where you can upload photos of your idea. The selection is very broad so it was hard to manage through that part.