About 10to8

10to8 is a cloud-based booking solution for small to large businesses in all industries. It provides users with a customized booking website where clients can schedule appointments, pay for events and services and access existing...

Browse 10to8 Reviews

Jeramy C.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 3/10/2018

Great schedule tool with a host of features!

I have been a user of 10to8 for over a year now, and I have to say it has become an invaluable tool to schedule meetings with my students. When I first looked for a scheduling solution, I tested out several before making a choice and I have been very pleased. There are several options out there, and both paid and free resources. However, if you seek a full host of resources then expect to pay a monthly fee, and compared to others 10to8 is a good value for sure. They have been very reliable, the support is great, and I enjoy the many features. I have seen many changes and upgrades over the past year, and I anticipate they will continue to get better over time; not to say it is not good already. Very happy with the tool, and hope they will add a full featured app for iPhone in the future. That said, I have referred many colleagues and continue to be an avid user.

Pros

Many followup tools, such as reminders to both text and email to help students remember appointment times. The schedule tool is easy to use, and there is a CRM tool that helps with notes and other details from the meeting.

Cons

There is no APP for smartphones, though they do have a web-app that allows you to access info. This is okay, but would be quicker and easier if there was a full app to access the schedule.

Cath H.

Reviewed on 16/01/2017

Beyond expections

I have a small Pilates and therapy business, and needed to set up an online booking system. I found that my work hours / admin /study hours were being blurred by the fact that I wasn't disciplined enough with my diary. I used to show my diary, and my clients would pick a slot, but as I hadn't blocked off that time, they took it. I did mean I was teaching when I was supposed to be doing some behind the scenes business work.

Now, because I can show what appointments are free on the mobile app, they pick those. My work hours are set, and I do not deviate from them. Clients love the reminders and has improved the students attendance.

10to8 are always adding new features, and for the price, are more than worth the monthly subscription.

I recommend 10to8 to all small and medium businesses - you won't go wrong with 10to8.

Pros

Ease of use
App for iPad
Ease of tracking client appointments
Easy interface

Cons

Would like the text option on my package (available for the more expensive packages)

Omeil W.

Reviewed on 7/12/2018

BEST EASY TO USE AND software

Easy to customizable and that's​ just the free version when you use the paid service your clients will love it it looks a lot more professional and even if you just use the free version it is still a great software to use.

Pros

You can use this for any business, get your clients to booking and change appointments, you can even set it up to take payment, have your work schedule on it, so your clients can see when you​ are available​ to what best works for them, the best feature on here for me is that your clients get emails and text to remind about there appointment with you and it is all for free.

Cons

it sends​ out texted so many​ MESSAGES it will start being annoying to some of your clients and it always sends text messages of a different number.

Top 10to8 Alternatives

Eva S.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 25/01/2019

My absolute FAVORITE scheduler!

I have tried to use other scheduling software and none of them had the functionality and ease of use that this one does. I love being able to send reminders to the client since I do charge for no-shows - which have dropped about 60% since I started using this software. It is also pretty affordable compared to others, which is great for me since not all my business involves scheduling appointments so I am not paying a fortune for something that is used only about half the time I am open and running. Really good value and integrates wonderfully into my Weebly created website as one of their preferred apps.

Pros

For me I really love that I can get clients to pay a deposit right when they book their appointment. I also really love that it syncs up automatically with my calendar so that I know my schedule no matter where I am.

Cons

I wish that I could have a little bit more customization to allow it to really flow with my website. It does to a degree, but changing the colors and fonts more to the style of my website would be great.

Lori B.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 15/12/2016

Great for Appointments

This is so great to schedule basic appointments and to have a customer database, and a way to have your customers pay online. In these simple functions, it is exceptional. The only thing is if you want to offer packages, or if you want to offer an event with different levels of prices, it gets a little complicated, so you have to get creative. It would be nice if there was a way for the customer to buy a package (say, of 5 appointments) and be able to have the appointments in the database or something, so they would be able to schedule it themselves and keep track of how many they have left. Maybe I am asking for too much, and I need to look for a paid version, but 10to8 is very helpful for me, just a small business starting up. (Packages are essential for small businesses who still are working to get the word out, and are looking for a stream of steady customers). Also, the online (automated?) customer service is great, with emails, and teaching tools, and FAQs, but I have tried calling customer support twice and have not even gotten a chance to leave a voicemail. I still love the company, maybe it is the time zone difference from Europe to the USA, but phone service could be better. Overall, great company.

Pros

How easily, customizable, and user-friendly it is. How easily customers can sign up for appointments and pay online, how easily it is to set/edit services, and how easily it is to link Facebook, Websites, and other such mediums together. If you change one, they all reflect the changes instantly.

Cons

Can't have packages of appointments. (Where a customer pays for multiple up front, then can schedule them in whenever, and the system knows they have already been paid for).

Teresa J.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Reviewed on 21/05/2017

Really enjoy this product. Glad that it is available.

Free scheduling, email campaigns

Pros

I like that it is free and provides information on how to share info and email campaigns. Also very handy with links to share via social media sites.

Cons

I really dislike that Stripe is the only payment form available. Would really rather use PayPal as it is already used and familiar with most people. Also, recently I had an issue where I had changed a service option's fee . Because my account is connect to Stripe, this caused a "glitch". Marcel informed my I needed to connect my account to Stripe to avoid this glitch. I don't wish to use Stripe and this should not be a requisite of using this software.

Mark M.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 16/07/2020

Awesome product....

The booking system has truly been an absolute help in more ways than one, it is easy to setup,and compliments my business perfectly.
Very rarely do you find a company which really does help business owners fully.
I have found in all my years in business, only 2 companies that not only help my business 100% to succeed, but are also great value.
And 10to8 is one of the two.

Pros

The ease of use and calendar booking feature is truly an amazing addition to my business.
It is as if I have another dedicated individual on my team with this product software.
It's a great relief to know that this software is working around the clock for me, allowing me to focus on other areas of my business.

Cons

I have no negative comments with regards this product.
It is by far the best out there.
I would say do not change a thing.

Betty S.

Reviewed on 16/05/2017

10to8 has made booking appointments and sending reminders a breeze.

Pros

My clients love that they get reminders of their appointments in such a busy world. I love that they remember to come to the appointment.

Cons

I find that in is not always easy for the client to change/reschedule their appointments online. I find that they are able to create multiple accounts (when booking online). This makes it harder to keep track of my clients appointments.

Steven P.

Reviewed on 22/01/2018

10to8 great service for small business

Pros

My clients love the reminders about their appointments ; and it is free with under 100 appointments a month!

Cons

There have been rare times where there have been mistakes made on the scheduling. It is easy to miss these mistakes. Also, when clients respond through the email, I don't always notice their response right away. It would be better if I received a text response.

Fermin A.

Reviewed on 14/12/2018

FREE version is amazing

Booking clients online is generating more revenue for me! Woohoo $$

Pros

When I first started working a a massage therapist this was my booking system of choice and it was amazing. The free version offers so much, and you can link your calendar to the software as well (I used google calendar)

Cons

Wish they had an actual app for the iPhone or android platform.

Renee S.

Reviewed on 16/01/2019

10 to 8 is my favorite scheduling software

I've used 10 to 8 on both the client end and the business end. It's a great user experience from both sides. It's very easy to book an appointment, the text reminders are fantastic, and the ability to add the appointment to a Google or Outlook calendar is very convenient. I've used some other products like Schedule Once, and many are just too cumbersome and confusing. 10 to 8 got it right with enough flexibility and customization without sacrificing the user experience.

Pros

Great value in the free version, automated SMS reminders for people who book appointments, very easy to set up, WordPress plug-in available

Cons

Sometimes the booking page can be a little funky when trying to update the banner. At times I've tried to update the banner and it didn't update after several attempts.

Job M.

Reviewed on 25/07/2018

Wonderful software

Pros

It greatly helps to stay up to-date by sending mails and sms and accessing the attendance history at ease.
it has been sync with google calendar for real-time management
all on android and web platforms

Cons

The trial version is good before premium subscription it helps the user understand how important the software is, kindly review the subscription price

Reviewed on 30/07/2019

A must have service for appointments

Pros

I love that I could try for free. After I already knew I liked the product I upgraded for more features. Love the two way synce and that it will update my calendar with appointment times it changes. Easily allows online booking. The text and email reminder options has decreased my no shoes tremendously.

Cons

A little awkward to work at first and still have not figured out how to integrate the online payment features.

Matthew B.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017

I love this appt software!

Pros

I've used several different types of appointment managers, but this is by far the best. The ability to communicate quickly with people from within the software.

Cons

We finally settled on this software after trying several types of appointment software but this was the clear winner!

Pamela P.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 11/05/2017

Love love love!

Ease of scheduling

Pros

I like the text messaging capabilities and reminders & that clients can book their own appointments.

Cons

Aesthetics. Would like to be able to improve the graphics/design of the booking page. Also, dislike that clients have to download the software.

William J.

Reviewed on 12/07/2017

Great and extremely useful

Extremely easy scheduling.

Pros

Great for scheduling and takes out a lot of manual steps involved in team communicating. Clients get reminders on phone and email in a customisable way.

Cons

There are a few bugs when I am scheduling an appointment where I cannot see some fields. Specifically when I am trying to change an appointment from a proposition to a confirmed appointment I find it is not very intuitive on how to do so.

Reviewed on 13/01/2018

10to8 has been very effective in keeping track of appointments and sending reminders.

Starting out a new business it is helpful to get basic use of the software while building a client base.

Pros

Easy to set up, easy to use, can keep track of appointments internally as well as having an option for customers to book online or request to cancel which has lessened the risk of no shows. I also like the free option especially when my business is new.

Cons

I dont believe there are many cons other than to be able to customize more but there is a paid option to be able to to that. I also wish it would send notification to my phone if there was a message sent. I've received messages of customers running late or not able to make it but there was not a notification like in other apps where a small icon appears in the top of the phone screen.

Matthew N.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017

Very easy software to use for customers and business end alike.

Pros

Lots of free features (SMS and email reminders in particular) that other services charge money for.
The software is easy for clients to use and schedule on their own time.

Cons

The interface is a little clunky and not the most efficient, especially on mobile.
Some of the features (calendar) are clearly English (UK) which can be a little confusing being in the US.

Reviewed on 10/01/2018

10to8 has been very helpful and has a lot of features necessary for my business

Pros

It has many free features, such as automatic reminders over sms and emails, as well as option for approving appointments requested by clients.

Cons

unfortunate that 10to8 is not integrated with Square payments. Calendar is somewhat difficult to navigate at times. I think it has to do with scrolling. But it is really a minor thing.

Lee A.

Reviewed on 9/01/2018

I love 10to8 and so do my clients

Pros

Ease of use. Take payments for bookings, easy for clients to use and a great platform. Love how it dents text and email and then follows up to remind the client, No No Shows

Cons

No mobile app anymore, it was really handy and easy to use. That's the least thing, the rest of the app is awesome

Given M.
  • Industry: Fishery

Reviewed on 27/10/2017

Since I optimized my website with 10to8 taking online booking and making reminders has been...

I now can get clients online, people from overseas can now book at anytime even in my absence , the software gathers information on behalf of the company. it goes an extra mile and remind clients of the scheduled appointment.

Pros

It makes online booking easy, it makes it easier for me to schedule my day, It reminds clients of the appointment a day before the scheduled appointment. 10to8 has a calender , it also gather the information of the prospective clients who book with my company. it is a 24/7 online booking system that gathers and manages information on its own. i also get the booking information on my email account.

Cons

10to8 does not have the fill in box for pick up points especially for us in the tourism business where location is a prerequisite, 10to8 does not bill and collect fee charges, i think it will be best for it to have a link with our banks so it could even collect the activity fee on behalf of the company. for starters it can only do 100 bookings, i think the number of clients is very limited.

Charlotte L.

Reviewed on 12/05/2017

Simple and great to be able to transition to paid service as business grows

Pros

Ease of use and the reminder emails to clients are invaluable in terms of avoiding any no shows and allowing business to run smoothly.

Cons

Does not sync with my calendar. Or if it does I can't figure out how. It would maybe be useful to send me alerts when an appointment is due.

April M.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 9/01/2018

I use the free version to schedule appointments with students at a public university.

It has helped me reduce the amount of time I spend scheduling appointments, and it has reduced the number of no-shows each month to almost 0.

Pros

I love that it automatically sends reminders to clients to help them remember their appointment. My number of no-shows has been reduced drastically!

Cons

It often takes a long time to load, though I have an excellent internet connection and a fast computer. The website itself might load quickly, but sometimes the calendar can take up to 30 seconds to pull up an appointment's information. It may not seem like a very long time, but 30 seconds seems to take forever when you really need to make a quick change.

Chris M.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 13/12/2016

Simple and Easy to use

This software is so easy to use on my website, i can sync up with my calendar so i never get a double booking again! i just let it do its thing online and watch the customers book appointments with ease.

Pros

easy to use

Cons

can't promote discount offers when paying online

Melinda B.

Reviewed on 12/01/2018

I enjoy it for now

Pros

I like how easy it was to set up and learn to use it. I like that it emails and texts clients and that I can set a max number of clients per session

Cons

I do not like that it does not work on mobile sometime and that it does not do automatic cancellations