Pipedrive Reviews

Visit Website

About Pipedrive

Pipedrive is a web-based Sales CRM and pipeline management solution that enables businesses to plan their sales activities and monitor deals. Built using activity-based selling methodology, Pipedrive streamlines every action...

Browse Pipedrive Reviews

2,962 of 2,962 reviews
Peter
Peter

Reviewed on 15/01/2020

Pipedrive - selected ahead of HubSport

Very happy so far with PipeDrive - agonised initially about using it because of weaker marketing automation features and 1000 email limit on emails, but still its quick and easy to use and less 'how do you do that' than any of the other five or so CRM's we experimented with.

Strongly recommend.

Pros

Well integrated CRM that works. Clear, easy-to-navigate from company to lead to deal.

Does not try to pretend to be a jack-of-all-trades. An excellent integrations universe provides options for superior specialist apps to provide improved functionality in that area of speciality. Looking at you Ontraport.

Pricing is reasonable:- we are paying £150 for three users. Not cheap - its on the edge of our own affordability, but not as expensive as the frankly ridiculous HubSpot pricing.

Nice free trial process and easy to start without nonsense of having to be sold to be some US-based rep for which I just do not have the time. Keap lost out to us here...

Cons

Maximum of 1 000 names on an email. Even as a small SaaS business we will be hitting this limit with six months. The work around is relatively simple: we have used MailChimp, for which there is a great integration in PipeDrive.

Using MailChimp means we do not need PipeDrive Professional (and MailChimp is cheaper than the extra cost of Professional over Advanced) but I would rather pay a bit more for an integrated solution.

Design is perhaps not as slick as HubSpot, but the ease of adding additional fields to contacts, jumping between companies and contacts is better.

Weak/no LinkedIn integration. Surely this must be the most important tool for B2B lead gen? Really should be more tightly integrated (e.g. add a lead directly from LinkedIn)

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

HubSpot is just too expensive. As a startup with just three sales people we just cannot justify close on £1000 a month for CRM and email functionality. I think HubSpot have drank the 'charge more' KoolAid and believe once you are trapped you will not escape. Pipedrive with suitable companion apps provide equivalent (or even superior) functionality to HubSpot at 20% of the price.

HubSpot Sales Hub

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Hubspot - price.. oooh that price. Ontraport - too much other stuff we will not use (what has a second rate ecommerce to do with a CRM...) SalesForce - old Keap - purchase process too complex Zoho - Jack of all trades master of none Freshsales - Jack of all trades master of none
Stely
Stely

Reviewed on 8/08/2023

Very Useful Sales Tracking Software

In its capacity as a customer relationship management (CRM) system for our sales staff, it has proven to be rather effective. Although rather elementary, the lead assignment workflow automation is quite accessible and user-friendly.

Pros

Simple to navigate and modify to fit your needs. The majority of the description of features and abilities is written in straightforward English. Resources for understanding one's talents are readily available and simple to use. A thriving ecosystem for third-party app integration, allowing us to seamlessly bridge gaps between essential business tools (email, Teams, Zoom, etc.).

Cons

In all honesty, I can't think of much that I dislike about Pipedrive. Its interface may benefit from some modernization as it now appears somewhat dull and uninspiring. There is no more information.

Response from Pipedrive

Stely,
We truly appreciate the insights!
Keep an eye on our Pipedrive Community to follow the news.

Replied 19/09/2023
Ben
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 28/03/2024

Not Bad overall but not the most user friendly

Overall decent CRM and decent value. Not ideal for Shopify store owners unless you're technically proficient to set up complicated triggers through Zapier. Activity scheduling isn't the most user friendly or intuitive but email tracking is very good and easy to link to deals in a number of ways.

Pros

Easy-ish to sync with my Shopify store and integrate with other programs. Good for tracking emails and contact with certain deals when using the Pipedrive email functionality.

Cons

Not hte most user friendly, some of the older members of our team struggle a bit. Many useful features behind a heavy paywall. Would prefer a smoother link to Shopify, without Zapier.

Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

The email integration and the pricing was better.

Top Pipedrive Alternatives

Reviewed on 21/03/2023

Pipedrive lost over 6 years' worth of my client notes and data

The good is not worth it if they fail at doing the one thing you need them to do... maintain my client data.

Pros

It was my CRM of choice to maintain my client notes until they lost my data, admitted it, but only offered to cover 50% of 1 year of service for the invaluable loss of 6 years of my data.

Cons

Pipedrive lost over 6 years' worth of my client notes 😡. This data included likes, dislikes, kids' and spouses' names, and all manner of information that are invaluable to business relationships. I have in writing from them that they are responsible, but they claim that as other functions were working, all they are willing to do is refund me HALF of one year's worth of my subscription. Being a CRM, I reminded them that their ONE job is to safeguard my clients' data. They'll likely delete this post, but I would like everyone to know how they safeguard your data and the lousy extent to which they will step up.Thank you for your time,An extremely displeased customer

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

My prior company used Pipedrive, so I was used to it.

Reviewed on 7/02/2024

Pipedrive - well oiled but fewer features than others

My experience with Pipedrive was always very good.

Pros

Everything just works well. Well developed software. Good user interface.

Cons

Not all the features I needed and cost was a bit more than other options.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Much easier to use. Intuitive. Lower cost than Salesforce.

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Great usability and easy to use on a daily basis.
Kerry
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 23/09/2023

Very underrated CRM system. Works wonders for our sales operations

Pipedrive has completely transformed our sales and CRM operations. Thanks to it, we've saved hundreds of working hours from having to send routine sales emails or set up campaigns because it's all done automatically. It's automated a lot of the processes that used to take up our time and effort. All in all, it's a wonderful tool for boosting your sales output

Pros

1. The custom propert option is a fantastic addition for setting up workarounds for when the standard properties aren't enough.2. The automated workflows are great as well. You can set up automations for everything from logging activity and moving leads down the pipeline, to sending a simple introductory email.

Cons

It's difficult to become a confident user in the beginning. It would be a lot better to have improved onboarding.

Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot Sales Hub

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

The other tools are bigger, but Pipedrive seemed like the most robust tool out of them, so we decided to go with it in the end. The price tag was also a major advantage for Pipedrive, especially over Salesforce.

Response from Pipedrive

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback. We truly appreciate it!

Replied 7/03/2024
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 27/11/2023

Very visual

Great overall. It's expensive for team, and got a lot of value from it. Super easy to implement.

Pros

For us visual people, this is the best solution. I can see exactly what's going on in my sales channel with this easy to use CRM. It's very easy to see the dashboard and move leads around.

Cons

Most other CRM have a great version. This one does not after a brief free trial.

Response from Pipedrive

Andrew, thank you for sharing your insights!

Replied 17/04/2024
Jen
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Reviewed on 20/04/2024

Keeps me on track

Overall good, easy to use and keeps me on track with a lot of clients.

Pros

Daily tracking and reminders keep me up to speed

Cons

Reports and set up can be confusing and difficult.

Gary

Reviewed on 28/03/2024

Good choice for SMB prospect and sales management

Pros

The product is quite intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

No issues that I can think of at the moment.

Bartek
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Reviewed on 30/03/2024

Very good CRM program

very good price manager. easy to use and very intuitive. People who work with the program on a daily basis are very satisfied with their work. the results after a quarter of work are also very promising.

Pros

database management is very simple and nicely presented

Cons

the first steps are difficult to understand, but after a while everything becomes clear

Reviewed on 26/08/2020

Great for a small business with a small team

Our team is satisfied with Pipedrive so far because it is the only tool we could find that does what we need. We would love for more features to be added, but at present it is working for us.

Pros

Pipedrive is easy to use and usually doesn't require tons of reading to understand how it works. They have some great videos to help with anything that might come up and I am very happy with their customer support. They usually get back to me within a few hours at the latest. It's a great tool for someone who wants something that is simple to use and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. The features are great for our small team to keep track of emails, leads and lead stages all from within one dashboard.

Cons

There are a few things that would have made it way more useful for our use case.
One of these is the inability for one team member to view the mail tracking features on emails sent my other members. I person A sends an email to client 1, I cannot see the mail tracking feature to see if the client read the email or not. I have to ask each team member individually if their client "saw" their email.
Another common issue is syncing. Sometimes, the platform is unable to sync emails from other accounts like Hey and it takes us a lot of time getting them to show up within the system.

Insightly, Streak and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Streak didn't have many features that we needed to manage our leads and contacts.

Streak
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 23/09/2020

I LOVE Mailigen

I use Mailigen almost everyday to send email broadcast/campaigns and to run reports on the effectiveness of the campaigns. I love how the reporting breaks everything down for you and is very easy to read and understand.

Pros

We have use Mailigen for over 7 years and I absolutely love it! You are able to set up your company profile which then autopopulates as needed. You are able to have multiple senders set up to send emails from different people in your company. The tech and customer support teams are awesome. They respond quickly and are always very helpful.

Cons

Mailigen can be a little clunky in that when you are scrolling through the senders, it doesn't allow for alphabetical order.

Constant Contact, iContact and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

We needed something more robust and easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Mailigen's support team was quick to respond to our inquiries and was very helpful in the setup of our account.
Joseph
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Reviewed on 4/05/2021

Big fan of Pipedrive

I happen to be a Pipedrive user. I am also an independent reseller of the product, as well as an integration consultant (pipedriveexperts dot com). I have helped hundreds of customers integrated dozens of different CRMs. No single solution is perfect but I find that Pipedrive is the right choice for a large majority of our clients. Pipedrive strikes the right balance between features, ease-of-use and cost. I am happy to say that their technical support is (by far!) the best I have seen from any CRM. I recommend Pipedrive to many types of businesses.

Pros

Pipedrive really is built for salespeople. The reporting functions for management are there, and getting better every quarter, but is the ease-of-use for a salesperson that distinguishes Pipedrive.

Cons

Automations are generally a very strong feature of Pipedrive, but one type of automation is missing (unless you use an external service). That missing capability is date-based triggering of workflows. Pipedrive cannot yet send a birthday greeting or followup message based on a date (past or present). This is an inconvenience for us, and we have to use external tools to solve that problem.

Reviewed on 13/01/2022

Pipedrive is a total game changer! Hands down BEST CRM

Our customer service has been phenomenal since implementing Pipedrive! It's extremely rare a new lead or a task for a customer is missed and that only happens from user error (not setting a task for that customer). No more paper files. The activity log Pipedrive keeps of all our employees is an awesome feature too! We have used a few CRMS over the years and this one is by far the BEST. No big issues and we've been using this one since about 2017. Other CRMS are cheaper but like the old saying, you get what you pay for!

Pros

Pipedrive was soooo easy to implement for our company. It is very user friendly and tech support is a email away. The most important aspect of Pipedrive is having all our customer files in a central location, easily accessible to keep notes and to set tasks for ourselves allowing us to provide excellent customer service that was not always perfect just using an Excel spreadsheet. Sorting all of our customers into different pipelines and stages is awesome too! Easily see where everyone is.

Cons

The email feature has not been working. We use Yahoo Small Business for our emails and for some reason our emails unlink from Pipedrive and now we are unable to relink them but that's not a huge issue as each customer file in Pipedrive has it's own link you can paste in the BCC of your customer email and it copies it to that customer's Pipedrive.

Alfredo
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 15/07/2022

My best CRM platform but...

I have been using PD for more than 3 years, and I love it... in fact I recommended it to some colleagues of mine. I used it for a very particular selling task in my job. During first year I increased sales 20%, second year was 2020... and you know. I was preparing it fore this new period, but then one of the sales teams I admire the most in my business began to use another CRM very specific for this sector, and then...

Pros

I think (because i tried others), this is a software with a great ease of use and configurability, and especially it is a software that becomes addictive to use, which returns in profits for your business. Lately, a lot of updates were being made focused on controlling the communication with the client itself. Good Tech Asist too!

Cons

If I have to point a "Con" is about these updates I said before... Every new feature has a limited range of use if you don't want to pay more.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Access makes many things pretty good, but it's not the ideal solution as a CRM software, I think.

Microsoft Access

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Ease of use and configurability, and its interface

Reviewed on 21/12/2022

Maximizing Productivity with Pipedrive

I've been using Pipedrive as a CRM for my small business for the past year, and I'm really happy with the results. It's simple for me to track and manage my sales pipeline because to the platform's user-friendly and straightforward design.The ability to customise Pipedrive is one of the features I value the most. I may modify the platform to meet the particular requirements of my company, including by adding custom fields and making unique views and reports.Additionally, the seamless connectivity with other programmes, such Google Calendar and email platforms, has streamlined my routine.Overall, Pipedrive is a fantastic option for anyone searching for a dependable CRM solution for their company. I have seen a good effect on my bottom line as a result of it helping me to keep organised and on top of my sales targets.

Pros

1. Interface that is simple and easy to use: Pipedrive features an intuitive interface that is user-friendly and makes it simple for users to get started and quickly master using the platform.2. Customizable: Pipedrive users can add custom fields, design unique views, and create bespoke reports to match the particular requirements of their businesses.3. Integration with other tools: Pipedrive has a number of other tool integrations, including with Google Calendar and email systems, which helps to improve workflow and productivity.4. Task and activity management: Users can stay organised and on top of their activities with the help of Pipedrive's powerful task and activity management tools, which include the option to set deadlines and reminders.5. Sales forecasting: Users may predict future sales and make wise business decisions using Pipedrive's sales forecasting features.

Cons

Pricing: Compared to other CRM products on the market, some users may find Pipedrive's pricing to be on the expensive side.Limited integrations: Pipedrive does integrate with a number of tools, but there aren't as many as there are with other CRMs.Lack of some features: Some customers might discover that Pipedrive is deficient in some functionality, such as sophisticated project management or customer support facilities.Pipedrive has limited customization choices, so while it does offer some, some users may not find them to be very accommodating.Complexity: A small learning curve may be necessary for some users to properly utilise all of the platform's features.

Zoho CRM

Mike

Reviewed on 2/02/2023

I always End Up Coming Back

We've decided to now go all in with Pipedrive, we have a sales team starting and we're consolidating into it with some 3rd party apps linking to it such as Aircall, Apollo.io and PandaDoc but we'll be staying this time for sure.

Pros

I started usig Pipedrive 3-4 years ago, I get shiny object sydrome and end up with another CRM, but always end up going back to Pipedrive. Insane value for money, and the UI and UX is incredible.

Cons

Uploading lists from CSV can be a bit of a pain at first but once you've done it you're all good just save the template. Someof the new features like email automation have development to be done on them to get to status of something like Lemlist but it's still usable.

Reviewed on 25/07/2023

The Best CRM for Newcomers is Pipedrive

Pipedrive is a solid foundational platform, and if you need more advanced features, a more expensive plan or the marketplace should have what you're looking for. Nonetheless, the user experience (UX) might use some work. As your business grows, you may want to look into different options that give a more seamless user experience and additional integration features.

Pros

Pipedrive is an easy-to-use platform that can help a small business kick off its sales and support operations. Many useful apps can be added to its functionality through its app store.

Cons

There are a few compatibility issues that make using the system less than ideal. In particular, the OpenPhone phone integration was completely ineffective, and its setup process was quite cumbersome. There is a lack of comprehensive support documentation.

Reviewed on 4/09/2023

Optimizing sales with Pipedrive

Effortless operation. Simple to initiate use of. Simple and straightforward customer relationship management service for little businesses. It's a good product overall, but it doesn't get nearly enough credit or attention.

Pros

It's the greatest pipeline tool I've used, plus it integrates with a ton of other services, so you can do cool stuff like having it dial leads for you as soon as they're created.

Cons

Pipedrive does not have any big flaws in my opinion. Pipedrive is a promising CRM platform with strong future prospects. I just feel like Hubspot, which handles a lot of marketing, is the most comparable service, and that not enough people are aware of Pipedrive.

Response from Pipedrive

Hey Amanda,
We truly appreciate the detailed feedback! Thank you!
Reach out to our Support if there is anything we can help with.

Replied 20/09/2023
  • Industry: Computer Games
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 21/06/2023

Pipedrive in the sales area does the job perfectly

Pipedrive is a highly effective tool. They have a huge and active network of third-party partners who actively contribute to the Pipedrive Marketplace. For email marketing, phone calls, and digital signatures, we employ the utilization of three such partner programs.

Pros

In the end, we like Pipedrive because it provides excellent value for the money at all of its subscription tiers. It's quick, straightforward, and centered on the insights of working salespeople. The sales manager might also narrow in on specific metrics to get the information she or he needs.

Cons

A few features are lacking, and that's a problem for us. In particular, the product's generally excellent automations cannot (yet) be triggered by dates, either in the past or the future.

Rafael

Reviewed on 6/05/2022

Top of notch CRM and Sales Software

Pipedrive has been amazing for our team, we are able to keep things organized, use automations and get reports via API.

Pros

Sales software tend to be complicated, there are always many features and workflows, but, Pipedrive turns to be way more "logical" and easy to use from day zero. Features and options are well crafted, we can see that there is a pattern os use around the product.

Cons

Pricing is a bit high here in Brazil, because of exchange rates. Apart of that, Every big sales software always have something to work on. We miss some features on the Workflow Automation, like setting up an action to happen a certain time before an activity due date.

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Ease of use, cost, features.

ActiveCampaign and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Clearly, Pipedrive has a more "modern" aura, it's more efficient and lightweight, not missing important features.
Kurt
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 16/11/2016

Pipedrive is EXACTLY what our sales/CEO needed.

We used to use endless excel spreadsheets and Dropbox to keep the sales/CEO up to date. This system did not work very well and was not helping our sales team and president/ceo keep up to date on the status of contracts 'in the pipeline'. When I saw an ad on Facebook for Pipedrive, I instantly knew it would be a perfect fit for our organization. It's super easy to use All you need is a browser. No more excel spreadsheets, dropbox accounts, syncing issues etc. The sales team / CEO can add new 'deals' in just a few clicks.

When I gave my presentation to Management, they instantly "got it" once I dragged a new deal from the first stage "initial enquiry" to the second state "contact made". When I then updated the deal to indicate that a proposal had been submitted, I dragged the deal over to the "proposal submitted" stage and everyone said "aaaaahhhhhh".

Favourite Features:

1. Ease of use. - All you need is a browser and there is a mobile app.

2. Deal stages - You can drag a deal from various stages (use the default or customize with your own sales pipeline) to instantly show what stage your deal is in. You can also have MULTIPLE pipelines. For us, we have a Primary and Secondary Pipeline

3. Creating Activities / Tasks - You can assign tasks such as 'emails, lunches, phone calls, follow ups' etc and have them assigned to users. Those users get automatic email reminders the morning the task is due.

4. Indications for overdue Activities / Tasks - You can instantly see (via a green, grey, yellow or red) Icon next to each deal if you have a task that is due today, or overdue, or no task assigned yet.

5. Reporting - You can instantly see in the 'dashboard' your current sales performances such as deals won (and for how much), the dollar amount of deals in the pipeline for each week, month or quarter etc, deals lost etc.

6. Email functionality - You do not have to manually copy / paste emails into Pipedrive deals. If you use the deal specific bcc address, all information in the email is automatically entered into that deal.

7. File uploads - You can upload your presentations, proposals straight into pipedrive.

8. Customization - Just about everything is customizable.

9. Deal Rotting - Deals are highlighted in red when they are 'rotting' meaning no activity over the past X number of days.

10. Dollar Amounts - Each deal can be given a dollar amount.

Pros

Ease of use.
Deal Rotting
Deal dollar amounts
Dragging deals from the various stages
Multiple Pipelines
Outlook Email Integration
Mobile App
Everything is customizable
File uploads
Weighted deal dollar amounts
Color coded icons for activites that are due, expired, or have not been assigned yet
emails for activities that are due that day.

Cons

Sometimes when you add a deal, you ahve to refresh in order for it to show. Also when you edit a deal and add a note for example, that deal moves to the bottom or top of the list in that various stage. It would be better if that deal stays where it currently is in that stage, even if you update something in that deal.

Scott
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Reviewed on 21/02/2020

EASY PEASY!

We haven't found a better system for the price or one that didn't require another 6-month long "consultant" to customize it, only to learn that what we really wanted was not doable. I'm finished searching for and customizing CRM's because Pipedrive has done the job well-enough for us.

Pros

We have tried and bought countless CRM's for our small Commercial Real Estate firm. We've spent over $100,000 reviewing, consultants, setting-up time (dedicated payroll) and purchasing the CRM software. No matter how many times we try to move-on to the latest and greatest CRM software with all the newest features, we keep going back to Pipedrive. The simplicity, clean layout, customization (without a consultant) and price just keeps us coming back to Pipedrive.

We can make countless custom form fields, add phone, text, chat, IVR, email. They have a generic version of AI which looks up a contacts Social Media info and business data. There are management controls and reporting.

The software could be more robust and add more Multi-Channel marketing features, but we haven't found a better system for the price or one that didn't require another 6-month long "consultant" to customize it, only to learn that what we really wanted was not doable. I'm finished searching for and customizing CRM's because Pipedrive has done the job well-enough for us.

Cons

The software could be more robust and add more Multi-Channel marketing features. We prefer CRM's that have all of the communication features included, such as email, chat, text, call, etc. Recently, Pipedrive added a phone system, but you are required to upgrade to a "Pro" account. We would prefer to just pay for the feature per agent, vs increasing the price for all of our agents for a simple feature like adding a phone, etc.

Jeff
Jeff
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 11/05/2023

Excellent CRM for its flexibility, integrations and smart automations.

Pipedrive makes it simple to record lead discussions, oversee open bargains, and track closed income for the commerce, it's a reasonably direct CRM that works with sales-led organizations. We digitized and overseen all of our client connections through this apparatus, in combination with Zapier, we too dealt with the LinkedIn contact points of interest of the individuals we communicated with, which had been a tremendous time saver. We are presently able to share over the organization the status of all bargains being outlined and arranged inside the organization, this has permitted us to create and oversee more trade, which rises to more income.

Pros

It's simple to utilize with no bugs, has parts of valuable instruments, simple to tag and collaborate with other group individuals, incredible to form and customize reports. I like its usefulness and UX which implies I'm sparing 30% time on some errands over my ancient CRM (FreshSales), it moreover incorporates a wide extend of integrative. PipeDrive has permitted us to oversee numerous more leads than we seem some time recently, we are moreover able to section our leads and oversee e-mail campaigns based on who has talked to them and around what, it has professionalized our deals endeavors, adaptability and ease of setup has been priceless to us.

Cons

It's kind of befuddling after you get new leads because I think you would like a lead inbox so you'll superior recognize leads and work from there without burrowing through the contacts segment. PipeDrive gets to be inconceivable for coordinating leads and opening an opportunity at a client, but it does exceptionally small for the real organization exertion or work exertion related with checking exploratory orders by a client.

Glenn
Glenn
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 11/01/2019

Pipedrive - A CRM that Focuses on What's Important

Very positive experience thus far using Pipedrive. My background comes from deploying Salesforce.com globally with highly customized objects / workflows. With Pipedrive, it's out-of-the-box simple and to me, cuts directly to the core capabilities you need for your field teams to go sell. It's allowed us to stay focused on what matters - relationship tracking, deal tracking, and making sure we have identified the next actions to avoid funnel stall.

Pros

The pro's from my perspective using Pipedrive are:
1) Simplicity: It allows salespeople to focus on what's critical - managing accounts, deals and most importantly, driving next-actions to move deals through the pipeline to closure.
2) Customization: Just enough ability to customize field types, add needed fields to meet your business needs, but not too complicated where it creates over-complexity to the user base.
3) UX: Clean, simple user interface / experience. Many CRM's overcomplicate the UX. Pipedrive delivers a UX that is easily understood, intuitive, and easy to train.
4) Cross-Platform Performance: Solid mobile access with offline capability. This is critical to salespeople and business professionals on the move. The ability to capture notes and add tasks on my phone and tablet are critical - as well as do so on a plane and sync up later.
5) Reports & Export Capability: simple and easy export capability and reports functionality.

Cons

There are a few areas I would like to see improvement:
1) The ability to distribute meeting notes to Pipedrive and non-Pipedrive users.
2) Enhanced Search: Would like to see more robust search engine across the platform. Currently see some limitations in searching titles vs. body of meeting notes for example. As we generate more content, meeting notes, attachments, the need for enhanced search will be needed.