Service Fusion Reviews

About Service Fusion

Service Fusion is an all-in-one, cloud-based field service management software. It caters to service contractors and businesses of all sizes across multiple industries. Service Fusion offers field service management, VoIP phone...

4.2
4.2

Browse Service Fusion Reviews

Reviewed on 19/09/2018

Excellent solution for field services

Service Fusion has a modern, user-friendly interface and tons of customizable features. You get so much bang for your buck. My growing business manages many field workers in several locations daily and the administrative burden was becoming debilitating. Service Fusion allows us to create a detailed entry for every job, as well as recurring jobs, then "set it and forget it". You can add photos to a job, contracts, other documents, notes for field workers, status updates, all the things! You can set it so that workers and clients are automatically notified, reminded, thanked, asked for feedback, etc. as well so it basically has a built-in communications and marketing suite. Last but certainly not least, the support is amazing! From sales to tech support - our sales rep really took the time to help me understand the value in this software before buying, he was so patient over several weeks and many many calls, and our Customer Success Manager is so reliable and committed to helping us customize the functions and processes to our workflow to get the most out of the software. They even have live tech support so you can tackle nuanced issues as-they-happen. I'm thrilled with Service Fusion and would recommend it for any growing business that deploys people resources to provide onsite services at client locations.

Pros

Tons and tons of features, very user-friendly interface, and very adaptable/customizable to various workflows. And unparalleled customer support!

Cons

There's nothing not to like! We have run into some tiny nuanced issues that are specific to our business, but the Service Fusion team has been there to hear them and has always provided workarounds. They also take feature requests and everything about their customer service so far suggests that they will take them seriously.

md
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 11/02/2023

software for complete service management.

Service Fusion makes it tremendously easy for me to access all of my accounting and client information when I'm on the move. Along with having good customer assistance, I can access it using the app on my phone, tablet, or work PC. As a result, I can save a ton of time.

Pros

Estimates, scheduling, online payments, a mobile application, and reporting are all included in the comprehensive software package with FSM features. With Service Fusion, you can quickly convert a task into an invoice. Out of all of them, I prefer Billing and Invoicing the most.

Cons

Because it occasionally travels very slowly, the software needs a good connection to work. in addition to the restricted number of report options that may have been increased.

Jobber

Reasons for Switching to Service Fusion

Software is always getting better, and it's far simpler to configure than other software on the market.

Response from Service Fusion

Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are enjoying using Service Fusion.

Replied 14/02/2023

Reviewed on 24/11/2023

Worst HVAC software of all time

Pros

Nothing. They lie and steal with abandon. Anything to get you to sign. The answers to all of your questions will be “yes” without any regard to whether or not it can actually be done. Highway robbery.

Cons

I’ve been in the HVAC industry as an owner and consultant for 20+ years. Ive had significant exposure to just about every platform out there. Service Fusion is the WORST and MOST DISHONEST I have ever dealt with. Not by a little, by a landslide. They lied about possible integrations, what the software could do, and many other things. We had to hire 3rd party developers to try to make it work, and it was not possible. The loss on our business is immeasurable as we had to go back to what we originally had after tens of thousands of dollars in spend based on the jerk salesman’s empty promises and lies. Of course, he’s “no longer with the company” when I complained, and I’m having to work overtime just to get the account shut off let along my refund. This company is the WORST. Run away, don’t walk.

Top Service Fusion Alternatives

Titan Workspace

Intuit Field Service Management

Jonas Construction Software

Hannah

Reviewed on 14/06/2022

Much Improved

I've been using this software for years and it has much improved over time. There are several add-on features like call tracking and phone automation that are very useful.

Pros

I like the ability to schedule workers, schedule payment notifications, and do job costing all from the same place.

Cons

It can be a little tricky to navigate and the custom template setup is a bit lacking.

Carolyn
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 9/12/2021

One of the best dispatching softwares!

Great all around dispatching/billing software. Intregrates well with QuickBooks for billing, all of the admin staff love the output and reports showing the growth of our business, and our technicians love the mobile app for billing!

Pros

Very easy to implement, utiliize, training, etc. I have worked with many dispatching softwares, but this one is everything we needed with a lot of extras - dispatch zone map, heat map, customer email blasts, and the list goes on and on.

Cons

No ability to make a negative invoice or a credit memo. You can void tickets easily, but some customers must have a hard copy of a credit with a different number than their original and this cannot be done as of yet in the software.

Miguel
Miguel
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 15/03/2023

Smooth interface but still has glitches to work out.

The product is generally good and has much potential if Service Fusion can focus on the base product and make sure it has no glitches. While I am sure the AI will be useful for many and profitable for Service Fusion, it should not be the primary focus until the basics are ironed out first. Sales should be honest about product capability, it is not a small task for service companies to switch between field service management applications.

Pros

We love that it is easy to use, cloud based and easy on the eyes. Most features can be used without formal training (because none exists). Many good fields within customer and equipment for proper set-up. Product set-up (we have over 4000 products) and prices can be updated easily. Syncing to QBO is smooth once the initial set-up is figured out and understood. Very few glitches in this regard.

Cons

There is something wrong with how additional visits work in Jobs/work orders and Service Fusion is not addressing it. It displays first date on top instead of last date, changing the status of one visit changes the status of all visits. In the past 6 months, intermittently or only on specific customers, the bill to section on customer invoices has been populated with "Serviced at" address instead of "Bill to" address as assigned in the customer profile. This has also affected the emails for invoicing as it will send to primary contact instead of contacts assigned to send invoices. After calling Service Fusion customer service, we quickly realized that many are unfamiliar with product and give you answers which are not correct and in conflict with others who we have spoken to in the past.There was one day where Service Fusion had an outage in the middle of the day. It appears they have no back-up service which is strange to see in a cloud-based service.Custom Documents is not so custom. When I called in to ask how to "compact" the document because they take up so much space on a page nd can bleed into multiple pages, customer service did not believe it can be done.Service Fusion provides no onsite support. They expect you to learn the product on your own or call customer service if you have any questions.

Response from Service Fusion

Thank you for your feedback. I understand you have interacted with Support on the issues you stated above, but I have sent them your feedback and they request you contact them again for further investigation.

Replied 28/03/2023

Reviewed on 21/03/2019

New, but VERY impressed with features for the money, and MOSTLY SUPPORT!

Again, I'm new and just started managing people in it.. but my overall feeling is I can certainly run my business on it. I'm sure some things will annoy us and we'll wish it could do this or that, but it's very flexible to a variety of service/ field businesses. We're excited about choosing it and incorporating our processes around it.

Pros

I reviewed and tested over 15 softwares to help us run our property services company, and Service Fusion was the clear winner. Although lacking in some things I would like to see, it has more in one package at a reasonable price than all the others. I'm also excited about their new version coming out.

Main reason for this review though is RAVE about the support I received from CSR; I believe a manager in support I was lucky enough to get on the phone when I called in. Before I spoke to CSR, I was still very lost on how to BEST apply the software to our business needs, and this was after 2 implementation meetings with my onboarding specialist.

Long story, short, I spoke to CSR for 4 fast hours as he let me talk outloud and verbalize the multiple "if this then that" scenarios I would wrestle with to make sure I was using SF in the most efficient way possible.
Then, after listening intently, and putting himself in my shoes, he would work with me to find the answer.

To add to the best software service I have had in years, at the end of the call, he asked me to hold as we were wrapping up 2 last points so he could say goodbye to his team as they were leaving for the day. Then, CSR spoke to me for another 30 to 45 minutes AFTER he was done for the day.

Before my call with CSR, I felt like I was a 2 out of 10 on the program. After my call, I felt like I was a 8/9 out of 10.

THAT is the type of support that will help us succeed with SF!

Cons

New so still finding things out, but 1 thing is there seem to be some fields that aren't that functional; more placeholders. If they were functional based on the data they contain, it would be amazing! For example, you can put how many manhours per unit of measure a service costs. However, when you ad a quantity, it doesn't calculate the manhours; it's more of just a placeholder?!

Reporting could be a little more custom too.

I'm hopeful some of these things are going to be addressed in V2 sometime this year, but even if they aren't, this is still a LOT of engine and features for the money.

Lewis

Reviewed on 1/03/2023

Useful Data Points Increase Profits

We wanted an all-in-one cloud-based CRM that would allow our field techs and office staff to effectively capture information, book appointments, review workflows, get driving directions, build invoices, take photos and collect/document payments. Service Fusion has been a lifesaver and changed how efficiently we can do all this, while collecting key data points that can later be used to generate actionable reports.

Pros

The ability to generate reports and review metrics in a single click has allowed us insights into the most profitable and least beneficial areas of our business, allowing us to streamline our business model and maximize our bottom line. We have received multiple compliments from customers about the excellent communication from our business (appointment reminders via call or text) and being able to pull up job history on a client is worth its weight in gold.

Cons

Not having a home button in the app that takes you back to the main screen can result in lost time due to extra clicks. We have found it is sometimes faster to close and reboot the application. Also, when we signed up, we double-checked that we would be able to use a 3rd party credit-card processing vendor and were assured this would always be the case. Now we are being forced to integrate all our payment processing through Service Fusion. If the fees to process payment go up (as all things do) this would certainly frustrate our business and dampen my enthusiasm to recommend SF to other business owners/managers.

Response from Service Fusion

We appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear our software is helping your business become more profitable and streamlined.

In order to navigate back to the home screen, you can utilize the back button until you reach the home screen. Sending this into the product and develop team to be a possible future enhancement.

With FusionPay, we will match your current rate. Our team would be happy to discuss the benefits of using FusionPay any time.

Replied 27/03/2023
Danielle
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 21/10/2020

Overall SF is light years ahead of our previous software. They do have some things to work out, but it is very obvious that they are making changes. They are affordable and have awesome support.

Pros

Service Fusion is actively upgrading their products. The last software company I was with for about 8-ish years, not once did they upgrade anything. SF customer service is amazing. It is very easy to get ahold of them. SF is very customizable, and while that can be overwhelming with all of the various settings, their support staff is always available to help figure it out.

Cons

Sometimes it seems that the features were designed by someone who has never used it before. For example. their reporting section is atrocious. It is very obvious that whoever was in charge of designing the reporting section has never actually ran reports. I know that this is a feature that SF is currently rebuilding and I can't wait to see the new set up!

Joel
  • Industry: Public Safety

Reviewed on 16/08/2018

Unbelievable Software for the Price

I highly recommend giving them a shot and trying out their demo. Their staff is great and always willing to help with any problems you may encounter.

Pros

- Pay one low fee for unlimited users and access to the system; not having to pay per user can lead to huge savings!

- Offers incredible functionality at a low cost.
- Customer support is truly incredible; they offer chat and phone support all based in the United States.

- Built-in support for syncing with QuickBooks Desktop software, works very well and puts data into QuickBooks exactly as it should

- Ability to upload photos to work orders, this gives management the ability to truly see what was done on a job.

- Offers great tracking functions for keeping staff working efficiently.

- System can call or text customers to alert them that you are coming.

- Allows for custom document creation so you can create and style your own paperwork with all your required verbiage.

- Allows for simple inventory tracking and purchase orders which can work well for general item tracking.

- Separate Mobile app syncs perfectly with system and allows office staff to see technicians progress as they update their mobile app.

- Has ability to tie trucks to GPS through one of their partners to better track your service fleet and give more accurate arrival estimates.

- Built-in private messages system allows techs and office staff to chat so communication is clear and always documented.

Cons

- QuickBooks sync works well, but only allows for one chart of account to be assigned so if you use charts of account to track items/sales in QuickBooks you will need to update these manually or come up with another automated process to keep new items that are added correct.

- Inventory control is not great for multiple warehouse or for users with more than a few trucks as technicians have to select the warehouse they want to pull from each time; there is no way to select a default warehouse like a tech's truck making inventory tracking more accurate.

- If you are a small startup with only one or two trucks and one or two users this will cost you more than other similar software that charges per user. Once you past 8 - 10 users Service Fusion will start saving you serious money. It saved our group several thousand dollars a month when we switched.

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 14/11/2022

Beware of the payment processor

System is great. Payment processor is terrible and unresponsive.

Pros

Scheduling / dispatching / ease of use and tracking all service work

Cons

Payment processor support is terrible and unresponsive. Said they had to check our account for 'fraud' and have been holding all of our payments for over two weeks with no response as to why or what the timeline will be.

Workiz

Reasons for Choosing Service Fusion

To consolidate invoicing/scheduling/inventory management/payments

Square Payments

Reasons for Switching to Service Fusion

Fits our needs better.

Response from Service Fusion

We are so sorry for the troubles you have gone through. We will have someone from our team reach out to you to verify your issue was resolved.

Replied 12/12/2022
Larissa
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 3/10/2023

Interested in your money not your loyalty as a customer.

I asked very specific questions during the demo. I knew exactly what I needed and wanted in a software. I was told that their system syncs with chart of accounts in Quickbooks Online. It does not. They will not issue a refund even though I was told that their cost codes would sync with our accounts in Quickbooks. I specifically asked that question because I knew it was a deal breaker for us. I was assured that it synced easily. They do not offer a free trial and do not offer you a refund even when their sales reps lie. They also took several weeks to cancel my account after emailing and calling. I know the price seems good, but you get what you pay for.

Pros

Scheduling and Project management. It had a lot of potential. I would have rated this much higher if the company had honest practices.

Cons

Syncs to only one income account in Quickbooks. If you have more than one income account, your cost codes will not sync over. Although they told me everything syncs over in their sales pitch.

Response from Service Fusion

Thank you so much for your feedback. We will work with our sales team to be sure accurate information is always being shared.

Replied 24/10/2023

Reviewed on 2/03/2023

Service Fusion features

Generally, It has been pretty good. Support is very slow and intermittent. Sometimes chat support is offered, and then it is turned off. Waiting for chat support is hours. Phone support is also inconsistent. However, if you can get a technician on the phone, they have been very helpful and positive in their approach. Product management and fixes or additions of critical features are extremely slow in coming.

Pros

The price to required features was primary reason we switched to Service Fusion. We had an elaborate feature list of required, and also positive features. We tracked this across all the software we tested and evaluated. Service Fusion, did not have all the features of some competitive technologies, but had the key elements at a price that made it very attractive.We did especially like the dispatch screen compared to other technologies.

Cons

The key issue that continues to cause us to evaluate is the fact that there is no offline mode or ability on the field application. We were told at the decision time that this was a feature, but it clear that the field app cannot function at all without a cellular or wireless connection. All other major players in the space have this capacity. The bidding/estimate functionality is pretty deficient compared to other key players. The press to move us to use Fusion Pay as the only future processing gateway may prove to be a deal breaker, particularly as it is notably more expensive than competitors. Simple functionality in payment processing, such as card tap/swipe capability, no formal display mode for estimates, not enough sign-off options by customers, built in payment programs, limited more integration partners, reporting capability is very limited, inability to duplicate estimates in the field app, etc.

Response from Service Fusion

We appreciate your honest feedback. We greatly value our customer's opinions and are actively working increase the functionality of our software daily.

Replied 27/03/2023

Reviewed on 30/03/2017

This software is not ready for work.

First I would begin saying that this software looks great on the demo presentation. But after you start working with it, you dive into a huge pile of issues. We have used this software for several months and the only thing that I can say is "waste of money" besides the monthly payments we have invested hundreds of hours in importing our company's data into the software and setting up the work structure. All along it was a bumpy ride. We started noticing "issues" that were critical for any company's workflow, but when spoke to their tech support, all those "issues" became "features". The tech support people said to me that they are coming out with a new system that had been completely rebuilt from the ground up. When asked when will this system become available, nobody knew. The fact of the matter is that if the software was good, why would they need to redesign it entirely? They know that the system is problematic, but refuse to admit that in public. If you are ready to spend alot of money and time, this could be a great adventure, but if you are looking for a real working field service management software for your business, look elsewhere. Good luck.

Pros

It looks like a perfect fit for our business model. We liked the option that the technician on the field can capture pre and post work signatures.

Cons

The technician mobile app does not have any way to work offline. The app is full of bugs and not functunal at all on the field. The online system is very cluttered to work with.

Response from Service Fusion

Hi David:

Thank You for your feedback.

We are not without flaws and we definitely don't claim to accommodate every workflow, but we try very hard to make it work for everyone who decides to give us a shot. We wouldn't have over 1,000 paying customers with a "great demo" alone.

I understand it's important to you, but offline support is a feature, not an issue. There were other things on your list that we simply didn't do. It wasn't a feature that was "broken". It just wasn't available.

Our V2 features more than offline support. It has a built-in VoIP phone system, a CRM, email, progress invoicing & more. Everything our customers asked for. And it uses the latest tech available today, not two years ago. We rebuilt from the ground up because it has a completely different architecture. Phone manufacturers roll out new phones every year not because the last model was bad, but because the new model is better.

I am sorry we couldn't be a great fit for you at this time.

Max

Replied 30/03/2017

Reviewed on 11/11/2019

Amazing Software With a Huge Problem

This system has saved my company so much time and money in the 6 months we’ve had it. Can’t express how happy we are with 90% of its functionality. That being said, the inventory system is to be blunt... stupid. It is borderline useless. The biggest issue I have with it is that the system only goes off of an inventory order. Meaning once that order is made, the product is placed directly in inventory. That’s fine except when the products from that order have now been used and that order is now meaningless. Which wouldn’t be an issue if the system didn’t oversell a product when in fact there is 0 in stock. Example I currently have -2 water valves on my truck. That’s nonsense. There needs to be a way to manually input a quantity and location. Even the most basic of inventory systems have this function. Another huge issue is that a product is forever locked to a warehouse. You cannot delete a product from a warehouse but only add the product to another warehouse. If I’m relocating inventory to a different warehouse that means I’m MOVING it. Not wanting to use that old warehouse anymore. And another huge issue is in the worker app. If I need a part that we have in stock, I HAVE to use the one in stock. But what if that part happens to be on another techs truck? Too bad I have to use that exact one. I can’t tell it to ignore that and place an order for another one for my truck. So I’ve now messed with another techs inventory and he doesn’t even know. Please fix this broken system.

Pros

Best scheduling and dispatching out there.
Easy to customize
Support has been amazing
Great user interface

Cons

Inventory management needs a major overhaul.

Michelle

Reviewed on 24/10/2022

Great for small or start up company

Service Fusion great for small start up company. Price cant be beat. Did experience issues with system on several occasions and that is hard when we are east coast and tech support is 2 hours behind. That leaves us unproductive. Preventive maintenances not easily tracked.

Pros

Loved that we were able to create job statuses and color code them - making it easier to determine tech returns or parts needed when looking at Dispatch Board. Liked equipment tracking but wish could have attached picture of equipment

Cons

Mobile App needs improvements. Technicians unable to search for job by job #. They had to go to customer and scroll until they located job #.

Response from Service Fusion

Michelle, thank you so much for your honest review. I can confirm you can search by job number on the mobile app. Unlike the back office search, you do have to insert the job number fully. It will not match a partial search. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact support at [email protected] or (888) 902-0304 Option 2.

Replied 8/11/2022
Brian
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 20/02/2017

Handles a lot but too many bugs

This is a complex program. I strongly recommend the training videos. Things do not seem to work as expected. This program is way too much for a one person shop. Be wary of glitches. Estimates and payments are sorted by day - all months and years are mixed together. Deposits get lost in Quickbooks online causing accounting issues that need to be tracked down and fixed. Estimates that are given to customers are not easy to track down - you need to look for them by global search. It is difficult to find estimates except through the estimate dashboard. I never got the parts part to work - it requires entering parts to the program, then to the supplier then... I could not use it. I don't have enough time in the day to do all the entering. Very slow on a network. Use a fast computer. If your internet goes down, you are stuck. You cannot get your data back. You are stuck with it.

Pros

Handles almost any part of a service shop you can ever require. Handles things I never thought of.

Cons

Very complex interface. Some important details are always off screen, like tax settings for customers. The remote app has glitches and may not work as expected - I am experiencing issues with parent customers. It is hard to follow the status relationship automatics when creating an estimate, then a job and then an invoice. Payments and deposits often get lost in Quickbooks even when Service Fusion says everything updated correctly.

Jim

Reviewed on 7/04/2018

One major accounting flaw

Pros

One of the most feature-rich software platforms we came across in our vetting process. The ability to close-out a job, but leave a task open to do at a later time would have made this the best software we found. GPS tracking was nice in theory, but did not work correctly on iOS devices.

Cons

The software is unable to do 3rd party billing to more than one parent company. All other software we ran across was able to do this. During the sales process, the salesperson guaranteed us that their software had the ability to bill any 3rd party.. what he didn't say is that it permanently locks that account to a single parent.. and any changes affects any other open jobs with the same customer. 3 months of wasted time.

Response from Service Fusion

Hi Jim,

Thank You for the complimentary nature of your review and the 4-5 stars across the board; however, to help avoid confusion among prospective readers, I would like to clarify one important thing.

What you referred to as an accounting flaw has actually nothing to do with accounting, per se. More specifically, it is WHO the invoice goes to versus HOW MUCH the invoice is for.

While our parent > sub-customer logic is identical to that of QuickBooks, we do understand that your specific needs are a bit different. I apologize that this critical detail was missed or misunderstood in the sales process as well as earlier in your on-boarding process.

As for being able to close out jobs while leaving tasks open, this can be very easily accomplished with the additional site visit feature.

Thank You again and we look forward to possibly welcoming you back on board one day!

Max @ Service Fusion

Replied 10/04/2018
Thomas

Reviewed on 26/10/2020

Excellent Service and Dispatch App

Easy to keep track of jobs, estimates, and repeating jobs.

Pros

Easy to use, can track customer information, jobs, repeating jobs, and estimates.

Cons

Quickbooks sync is one way, and the information that goes down to QB is limited.
Some organizational functions are lacking, but the development team is hard at work and is adding features frequently.

Robert

Reviewed on 1/02/2018

Purchaser

Pros

Needs a stronger purchase order system, and a constant dispatch board that does not time shift. Would be nice

Cons

Purchase orders, the purchase orders have to be manually made, would be great to clock on the job number and then create a purchase order to reflect that job.

Response from Service Fusion

Hi Robert: Thanks for the additional review! As always, we truly appreciate your feedback and our offer to work with you on improving the purchasing capabilities of our system still stands. If I am not mistaken, we marked a number of items off of your list already with some of the recent releases and I would definitely like to see us do the same with the rest of the list in the coming weeks/months. I believe understand what you are asking for in the comments here, but would love some more detail if possible. We will reach out to you again directly via email and hopefully we can connect this time around to discuss things in greater detail. Thanks in advance for your help! - Max

Replied 5/02/2018
Lucas
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 21/02/2020

Amazing Product & Service!!

Pros

I can't say enough about all aspects of this product. We had gone through two programs that were not providing us with the Quickbooks relationship we needed as well as the ease of use and service dispatching. I love the customer service team that has answered literally every question I've had since we've started. Switching programs twice is an accounting feat and very difficult logistically. There hasn't been one time Service Fusion didn't answer a question when I was hung up on something during our transition. I called about 12 times in one day with not a single complaint from their staff. Nothing but excitement to help us. The system itself has already met my expectations and then some. As I'm learning more about the capabilities of the program I'm even more excited to continue using it. Fantastic product all around.

Cons

I would honestly have to say I can't find much of a con that's significant enough for me to write about. After two weeks of straight use I have yet to have something that bothers me. With any system, there probably is an issue somewhere, I just haven't found one yet. With any problem I've had the customer service team has explained how to work it out.

Shawn

Reviewed on 6/02/2019

Great service business software.

Pros

Simple to use.
Integrates with Quickbooks online
Love the field app functionallity would like a faster response time but overall good. Some offline function would be good too.
Processing credit card payments in the field.

Cons

Development is slow to respond & repair issues discovered
Quickbooks sync for products and services created issues with inventory quantities when making changes in SF as recommended. Reported issue Oct 2018 Told Novemeber was in the works to be done December now Feb 2019 still no fix or response. No way to follow up on service tickets!

Reviewed on 1/09/2022

get this product today!!!

Exceptional satisfied with this app, we continue to grow revenues are up years after year and the staff love using this

Pros

ease of use, set up, customer service, productivity, company growth due to the use

Cons

Have not found one yet they just keep getting better and better with each upgrade and improvement

Response from Service Fusion

Michael, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you love Service Fusion!

Replied 20/09/2022
Keri
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 20/09/2019

Clean & organized way to dispatch and schedule appointments!

Very beneficial software for scheduling and dispatching. Have the ability to attach photos and or documents to certain jobs is very helpful. Service Fusion is an easy to navigate software and definitely helps prevent follow ups from falling through the cracks.

Pros

The ability to read clearly, and fill in extra notes and details needed for jobs we need to return to. As well as the ability to set reminders of appointments.

Cons

The fact that when going to a customers main page on Service Fusion it won't show if they have a past due balance. You have to go through a couple tabs to find out if they indeed owe money still.

Kim

Reviewed on 21/02/2023

Service Fusion puts your scheduling in the palm of your hand

Our business has grew with the help of Service Fusion as everything is at our fingertips and we can use it for scheduling time off, payments, jobs and whatever else we want to list.

Pros

We have our company on this program that allows us to bill, schedule and store the pertinent information.

Cons

The calendar listing so that we can see what we need to see. As an example: Parent Company showing is not as important as the address.

Response from Service Fusion

We love hearing Service Fusion played a role in growing your company. Thanks for sharing!

Replied 23/02/2023