InventoryCloud Reviews

About InventoryCloud

InventoryCloud allows users to easily transition from error-prone manual processes and antiquated systems to a modern, feature-rich inventory management platform. Enjoy quick and accurate physical inventory cycle counts,...

Browse InventoryCloud Reviews

Reviewed on 30/01/2024

User Friendly - Does the Job

Our experience has been great. They don't help you a whole lot when it comes to API's and hooking things up to it though. That is an area for growth.

Pros

Barcode creation and inventory tracking.

Cons

The user interface is good but can be confusing if you have staff who aren't the savviest with tech.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

It's good to know that you are enjoying InventoryCloud's barcode creation and inventory tracking capabilities. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Tracy
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 10/01/2024

IT Warehouse review

It took me a little while to adjust to a new system, but it is worth the adjustment period.

Pros

It is reliable. I can export data to co-workers.

Cons

If there is a way to make corrections to PO numbers entered incorrectly, I don't know how to do it without completely removing the item(s) and re-entering.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for sharing your experience with InventoryCloud. Do know that we are committed to continued improved of our solution.

Jesse
  • Industry: Military

Reviewed on 6/05/2024

Wasp review 2024

Pros

Ease of use and easy to explain to employees

Cons

None. It is a great product. Great value and equipment is quality

Top InventoryCloud Alternatives

Reviewed on 5/08/2021

WIP

We are managing our inventory in a way that we can deploy it for our rental operation. Thanks to InventoryCloud's solid foundations we have been able to improve some of the very manual processes we had in the past.

Pros

For a cloud product, it is robust, quick to access and interface is friendly. Inventory and items do have a solid amount of information to them. History and transactions are recorder correctly. Improvements to scanning have helped streamline scanner usage.

Cons

Kitting does not work. Picture downsizing is too aggressive. Lack of picture export options. Reports require a lot of cleaning up after exporting. Lack of csv PO import. No field for landed costs on POs. Only one type of order available (no transfer or custom orders.) Serial auto creation is flawed, opens the door to duplicates in inventory.

Fishbowl
Joel
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 25/01/2024

Good product - Successful solution

it works well and we are happy with the product.

Pros

it is easy to use. Also, being able to add item photos from a mobile device is great.

Cons

Reports dont show the data i would like to see.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

As InventoryCloud has many great features and offers lots of benefits. It's good to know that you value the benefit of it being easy to use.

• Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 4/11/2021

Experienced 2 Year Inventory Management User

For routine warehousing and inventory control functions, WASP contains about 85% of the functionality most companies would be looking for.

Pros

It's mostly self-contained. I completely about 85% of the functionality with the Program.

Cons

Number 1, software updates a a huge growing pain.

Number 2, I personally with it was more of a CRM like experience, that could tie in thing like emails and notes.

Number 3, lack of finer reporting details. If an items is edited with the edit page, their is no tracking regarding the previous data or whom made the edit.

• Industry: Research

Reviewed on 4/08/2021

Good product, but non-pro subscription is limited.

Very usable product. Overall I am happy with the experience.

Pros

The inventory management portions are wonderful. Everything is tracked in real time. Lists of low stock items, soon to expire products, and other tracking metrics work well.

Cons

The search feature is lackluster at best, unusable at worst. The non-pro subscription does not let me customize hardly anything. With a university lab's research budget I cannot afford the extra $5,000 each year for customization. Most things are still doable, but having custom alerts, report templates, etc. would be nice. Not $5,000 per year nice though.

Labguru and Quartzy

Reasons for Switching to InventoryCloud

Barcoding and inventory tracking features were miles above Labguru or Quartzy. Also, since I am paying for Wasp they don't bombard me with ads or ask me to purchase through them so they can make a commission.
Freddy
  • Industry: Think Tanks

Reviewed on 20/11/2023

Freddys review

its good but it needs to start implementing dashboards

Pros

I like a lot of the features that help with fixed assets and build reports around end of life

Cons

I hate how you cannot create dashboards

Asset Panda

Reasons for Switching to InventoryCloud

Yes for the time being I have chosen wasp but I am thinking about other products

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for taking the time to share your information regarding your experience. We also appreciate you identifying opportunities for improvement. Do know that we value your opinion and that we are committed to improving on your experience.

Replied 8/12/2023
Farid
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 12/04/2024

Shell Review

Pros

easy to setup and operator user friendly

Cons

I would like the application work using Domain AD

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for explaining to everyone how InventoryCloud is easy to setup.

Replied 23/04/2024
  • Industry: Maritime
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 9/04/2024

A lot for your money

Pros

Relatively inexpensive system that is pretty powerful

Cons

Have not been able to easily integrate with Quickbooks. No connector.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

We appreciate you discussing how valuable InventoryCloud is compared to the cost. Thanks.

Replied 23/04/2024
Patrick
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 3/08/2022

Get what you pay for.

We have tried many different inventory systems and tried creating our own to no success. It wasn't until we finally got serious about finding a solution and put it out to multiple people in our organization. The search begin and our AP in the back office, found Wasp. At first we were skeptical to paying such a fee for a service, that we had previously developed in house, but immediately in the product demo we knew this was going to be an incredible option for us. While we are still in the trial phase, I hope to do another review in 6 months,1 year, on and on, and speak to the high continuity of Wasp and their great customer service.

Pros

This software is user friendly for an industry that has a high turnover of inventory.

Cons

The app interface could be improved to be simpler for employees that are simply handling inventory in and out.

Fishbowl and Zenventory

Reasons for Choosing InventoryCloud

Server crashing, remote interface that never works.

Reasons for Switching to InventoryCloud

Authenticity of staff and user friendly interface.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Patrick for sharing your experience with InventoryCloud. We're glad to hear that you find the software user friendly and a good value of the money.

Replied 15/08/2022
Mushal
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 4/08/2021

Great inventory tool for efficient working environment

I like the amount of information it allows to fill in. It helps to find all the features of the product in one place.

Pros

I like the way it displays all the information on one page and generated reports from the very first transactions.

Cons

All the features are according to our needs but we do lack some training procedure for new clients or worker. Otherwise there is nothing wrong with the system.

• Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 9/08/2022

Wheels of progress

I used InventoryCloud during the pandemic and then let our subscription lapse. I quickly found out that having this software makes life easier, so I renewed our subscription as soon as I could.

Pros

I really like the ease of use. I am not tech savvy so having software that is easy for me to use makes it even more important. I have very little time to give towards additional projects so the streamlined process that InventoryCloud gives me is wonderful.

Cons

This is a tough question because I don't use too many other cloud based technologies. I would have to say that the thing I like least is on my side. My team doesn't use this at all so picking up after them just takes time away from other projects.

Inventoria, NetSuite and Zoho Expense

Reasons for Switching to InventoryCloud

Ease of use, price, and support options

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

We are glad to hear that InventoryCloud is easy for you and your team to use. Thanks for sharing.

Replied 5/04/2023
Vishnu
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 18/10/2023

Automate your warehouse operations and improve productivity

My Overall experience with InventoryCloud is positive. It is well designed software with unique features.

Pros

1) It enables you to automate your warehouse operations using mobile scanners. Using mobile scanners helps you to eliminate manual work and reduce human errors. It also helps you to improve your efficiency and accuracy. 2) As it is a Cloud based solution you can access it from any system and you don't have to depend on particular pc or laptop. 3) It doesn't requires any installation, just login it and start work. 4) It helps you to streamline your all warehouse activities like inward, outward, storage, cycle count etc.

Cons

We are using it since several years and never faced any difficulties with it so far.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for sharing how well InventoryCloud works to support your warehouse operations. Good to know that you're leveraging our automation capabilities.

Replied 1/11/2023
Linda
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 2/12/2022

WASP Inventory Review

This experience has been horrible. We never received support from WASP as promised. We paid for WAS to train our team and help build our inventory system. This never happened and our money to this day was never refunded. We had to have one of our team members work countless hours recreating the system to work for what we needed it to do. WASP IT and Helpdesk were rude to get the system setup

Pros

This is a renewal, this software is not user-friendly. We had to renew until we can move our inventory to a new system.

Cons

This software did not meet our company's needs. The salesperson sold us the inventory system when it should have been that asset system. The help disk is worthless, they are rood and talk down to you.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. I'm sorry to hear that it is currently not working out for you. I have brought your experience to the attention of our customer service team.

Replied 12/01/2023
Josh
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 17/09/2021

Good People to work with

It's been hit and miss. I think I liked the old Wasp product better. This is slow as heck, very hard to work within the constraints that are in there and really just a complete disappointment for me, going from old product to newer version. Why do we stay with it? Because we're in too deep at this point to get out.

Pros

We have enjoyed working with InventoryCloud's support team as they are always helpful, knowledgeable and available in a decent amount of time.

Cons

Unable to add manufacturers, vendors, etc. on "the fly." Instead I was told to open another window and create what I need. The old WASP had an area in the system that if something wasn't there, you could do a quick add. This program, newer and better supposedly, is unable evidently. Also, receiving orders and then trying to move them or remove them, etc., we have to wait for some-odd reason for all of the numbers to get through the system. Annoying and almost enough to make us not want the software anymore.

Matt
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 5/08/2021

The Stinging Truth of WASP Inventory Control

Overall, the software is good enough for smaller companies but I feel as companies grow they are currently out growing the usefulness of this software. Also, the customer support seems to be lacking, as we once had to wait an entire week to receive feedback on an issue due to the entire team being out of office. This was problematic for us and I would expect other businesses to feel the same way.

Pros

I enjoy that WASP is relatively easy to use. New users are able to navigate around the software and learn basic functionality quite quickly. This makes it helpful when having new members joining the team, and getting them up to speed on how processes work.

Cons

We do however experience a few "technical" issues that seem unnecessary and hinder us. For instance, we are constantly updating our products and item numbers, and not being able to delete old item numbers to replace with new ones is a hassle. Also, we've had some issues with deleting builds when "old items" are in them, causing builds to remain indefinitely open and clogging up the system.

Derek

Reviewed on 7/02/2023

Tool inventory

Overall its been great. Its nice to use an ipad to look at everything and the scan readers really do save time.

Pros

The ability to adapt the entire system to what you need to utilize it with.

Cons

For transferring tools; you have to transfer each individual tool instead of adding multiple items at a time.

Asset Panda

Reasons for Choosing InventoryCloud

Tool Watch was getting to expensive.

Reasons for Switching to InventoryCloud

It seemed to fit our needs better.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for switching from Asset Panda to InventoryCloud. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying greater value with our solution.

Replied 9/06/2023
Tom
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 18/11/2022

Pretty good inventory managment, with a few hiccups

Overall, our experience has been positive. We use the software to track inventory at our main facility and at several customer locations. That's not exactly the designed use of the software, but it's worked well for us so far.

Pros

* Ease of use for our end users, interface is fairly simple and easy to train on.*Can allow/restrict access to individual menu items at a user level*Very minimal downtime

Cons

*Label/barcode creation is a little clunky. We were able to get what we needed, but it took some trial and error.*Inventory items can't be restricted to a certain location if they have a quantity of zero. We want some users to only be able to see the items in certain locations. Normally you can assign items to a location, but if the quantity in the system drops to zero, it will show up for all locations.

Fishbowl

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks Tom for taking the time to share your experience with InventoryCloud. We're very pleased to hear that you have found it to be easy to use. Also thanks for sharing opportunities for improvement. Do know that we will take these points very seriously.

Replied 12/01/2023
Baladas
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 29/10/2023

One of the best Warehouse Management System

For user interface and features i will give it five star rating.

Pros

I most like it's feature of bundling and kitting which is still not available in most of the WMS yet. This feature is very helpful to manage luggage inventory.
It also helps you to handle multi locations inventory from one place.
It is well designed software to handle different types of inventory smoothly and efficiently.

Cons

We are using it since several years, i personally didn't faced any problems while using it.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thank you for your wonderful review. It's great to hear that InventoryCloud is very helpful in allowing you to manage your luggage inventory.

Replied 9/11/2023
Travis

Reviewed on 12/12/2022

Solid Inventory Management

Pros

It has a very easy to use gui that makes the entire software flow well. Integration was very straightforward, and the organization from the software is incredible.

Cons

If the software doesn't fit your business model because you are a niche company, customization is virtually impossible.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Hello Travis, thanks for sharing insights regarding your experience. Glad to hear that you find InventoryCloud to be easy to use. Do know that we are committed to improving on your experience.

Replied 5/01/2023
Helen
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Reviewed on 30/11/2021

Warehouse Management End User

ease in maintaining the inventory levels.

Pros

The ease of transferring from an older system, as in entering all the new items and adjusting amounts.

Cons

You must remember the location of a product when 'adjusting'. Should show the locations and amount of items in each in a drop down if need be. Else you have to leave the adjust screen and go into another to find the location/s to choose from.
Report modification is not easy, must have more training.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Nice stuff, Helen! Thanks for providing such helpful insights. We're glad to hear that you InventoryCloud to be easy to use.

Replied 10/03/2022
Steve

Reviewed on 24/04/2023

Good product with some downfalls.

Pros

Cloud makes it easy to keep proper inventory controls.

Cons

After updates every custom screen/menu reverts back to default causing me to have to change it back to my preferred setting.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Thanks for sharing insights regarding your experience with InventoryCloud. We are glad to hear about how the solution eases your efforts. Do know that we are committed to continuously improve on your experience.

Replied 9/06/2023
Gabriel
  • Industry: Furniture

Reviewed on 11/10/2021

Purchasing agent

We were users of inventory control before switching to inventory cloud, we thought that the software would be everything it was but better with the ability to connect to it online. Unfortunately even though there are things that are good, the software didn't keep important features that the previous software (inventory control) had that made easy the way we run our inventory. We had to adapt to the way inventory cloud does things making more difficult, long, and tedious completing the same tasks that we did before very easily.

Pros

The ability to connect to the system online, I can check inventory, send orders, check items in and out virtually from anywhere.

Cons

the ability to customize the software to our specific needs.

Reviewed on 29/12/2023

2023 wasp review

Overall I really enjoy using this software daily. Simple and user friendly to use and understand

Pros

I really like being able to use this software on multiple platforms. desktop, laptop, mobile device. The simplicity of categories and digital locations

Cons

Little buggy from time to time but has gotten alot less buggy throughout 2023. the inconsistancy of scheduled mobile uploads/downloads is still wonky on our end.

Response from Wasp Barcode Technologies

Good to know that you enjoy the multiple capabilities of InventoryCloud, as well as its simplicity and ease of use.