About PhoneBurner

PhoneBurner is an outbound call center solution that allows users to log in from their computer and make calls from the connected phone, using imported or admin-provided lead lists. The system offers functionalities that include...

Browse PhoneBurner Reviews

Tom N. Tom N.

Reviewed on 6/01/2021

Outstanding CRM for Generating More Calls, Emails, and Voicemails

Extremely happy with this company and their customer service. They did a great job of setting us up and continue to provide very fast, efficient customer service.

Pros

Extremely easy to use. Automates calling, sending emails, and leaving voicemails. You can make 2-4 times more calls, emails, and voicemails with PhoneBurner than you can without it. It's the fastest way to contact customers and prospective clients. You can easily customize the software to build the sales process you want to implement and make changes at any time. We love it!

Cons

It does not have any sales analytics or revenue projections. You can use it in conjunction with another CRM to have the best of both worlds (the fastest possible calls, emails, and voicemails with PhoneBurner and sales analytics and pipeline management with an attached CRM).

Alexandre M. Alexandre M.

Reviewed on 6/11/2019

Best customer service of all 7 call software I used. Outstanding.

You pay for problems NOT happening. You pay for not having to fix issues. You pay for outstanding service. Phoneburner is my peace of mind.

Pros

I used 7 differents call softwares. I used : Five9, Vocalcom, Fenero, 3Clogic, AAvaz. Nothing compare to the service phoneburner gave me. With all other software, it oscillated between bad service, to outright fraud (Fenero was the worst). Not only everything work perfectly fine but when you got questions, a dedicated staff fix everything with you in a matters of seconds. With Five9, I spent up to 20 hours a weeks, trying to fix all the problems for 6 weeks until they just gave up and refunded me (I do give them credit for that).

Cons

I would like to see a feature to listen, whisper and bargin. Especially to train my home based agents.

Five9

Reasons for Choosing PhoneBurner

Been burried 20 hours a weeks trying to fix countless problemes for 6 weeks until they just gave up and refunded me. (I do give them credit for that). I also tried 6 others softwares. Before that I also used : Fenero : Sell you a so-called pay-per-use, very cheap but they create problems to sell you a service plan. During a call I was tapping 1 for sales or 2 for customer support it would input the wrong number. I faced fenero with the issue they just answered a list of payiong plans. I gave them a bad review, and they justerased my company of their system, without warning during the middle of a working day. Worst experience of all softwares i used. Outright fraud. Vocalcom : Sell you a training day at 1500$ a day. Take a full time IT guy to manage. They give minimal service. If you ask too many questions they will just book you for another day of training at 1500$ 3Clogic : There was a major incompatibility with french operating systems and they systems. I advised them before buying. They were supposed to tell me, they didnt. After 4 month of losing up to 6 hours of production everyday, on lvl 4 tech guy finally figured it out and told it to me. They cancelled the invoice I owned them but I sinked like 10 000$ of lost production. Aavaz : Was not so bad, but many issues too. Averages customers service but they tryied very hard to get me happy I do give them credit for that.

Five9

Reasons for Switching to PhoneBurner

I tryied and considered EVERY single relevant solution.

Response from PhoneBurner

Thanks so much Alexandre! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to support you and your team :)

Replied 8/11/2019
Luis S. Luis S.

Reviewed on 20/03/2019

Easy to Use

As a overall, it is a good experience and make my job easy when I need to call a lot of phone numbers.

Pros

Easy to use, tech friendly, it's easy to find the feature, easy upload leads list and to keep a record.

Cons

Sometimes it becomes slow and freezes. Sometimes when using the pause it does not work and dial the phone number and when you click pause again, the call is cut off and goes on to the next one. I do not like that you can not return on the call without having to close the dialing window.

Top PhoneBurner Alternatives

John S. John S.

Reviewed on 21/09/2021

Phoneburner is AWESOME

So far, it's been great.

Pros

The software is easy to use once you learn where things are, and the tech support is the best I've ever had.

Cons

It's not intuitive to find things sometimes, like setting up your voicemails.

Tony B. Tony B.

Reviewed on 8/03/2018

Great product!!! Especially for cold calling.

This is a great product for functionality, service, price, ease of use, transparency, and consistency Phone Burner is in a league of its own. There are no hidden fees or charges, no miscellaneous feature upgrades that cost money, no paying per minute on top of the monthly fee. Phone Burner does what it says it does, and quite honestly, does it even better than it claims. Get the free trial if you don't believe me, you'll be sold!!!

Pros

Before our sales team moved to PhoneBurner we spent a lot of time comparing a ton of dialer solutions, and PhoneBurner was the obvious choice. I am always talking about the level of client support that's available, the flexibility of the platform has, and how easy it has been to get integrate and have the team using it. Best of all, our team's efficiency has significantly improved and numbers are up yet still continue to grow. I can't imagine our team connecting with our fans and clients without PhoneBurner it's indispensable. This is a great product that delivers where it counts!

Cons

The only con that I have with this product is how it integrates with some CRM's. We are utilizing ZOHO CRM and it doesn't connect, but from what I have been hearing is that they're going to be integrating with the Zoho CRM soon. This will be a huge plus and we are definitely looking forward to that. But for now, we have no problem importing/updating files then exporting back because of all the customization available.

Darral .. Darral ..

Reviewed on 29/05/2019

Essential for reaching large groups

Overall, PhoneBurner beats any alternatives I have tried in todays market given the rules of auto dialing. While it can never be compared to old fashioned predictive dialers, it DEFINITELY holds the #1 spot today.

Pros

The ability to load large lists and dial those down immediately, without manual processes, is the best part of the application. Another great feature is the newer list loading tool, which allows you to create a new folder for the contacts on the fly, making organized call campaigns really easy to start.

Cons

Limitations on sort options are a pain to work around, but workable. It would also be helpful to have more integrations like an easy ServiceNow integration.

Reviewed on 29/09/2020

Expensive, but a 1 lead can pay for itself!

PhoneBurner has been EXCELLENT! 8/10 for sure. It pays for itself if you convert some leads. It lets you contact a LOT of people. My company still uses it, and is able to product new business for us daily.

Pros

This software just rolls through your entire database spreadsheet 1 call after another. It has a GREAT user interface that is maps calls to hang up, pause dialing, next call, etc. It calls the home, celll, and then lets you disposition calls

Cons

The worst part is it cant identify fax numbers. On cold calls, you get a lot of those. Everyone loves a good screech of the fax machine.

Hector M. Hector M.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 12/02/2020

Worldclass!

I've personally used the PhoneBurner system for my own insurance practice for years before devoting my work to serving other users in the insurance industry. The software is not simply another tech product but, cost effective without sacrificing the quality of the product.

Pros

The PhoneBurner software is linear and user friendly and created with the user in mind!

Cons

There is nothing I like least, the product is worldclass, with worldclass people running the business!

Nicole C. Nicole C.

Reviewed on 25/03/2019

Worth Every Penny

I use this on a daily basis. it has increased my ability to reach out to customers that I otherwise would miss if I were to hand dial. the voicemail feature wherein it can leave a message while I move on to the next call is invaluable.
It is definitely a time saver.

Pros

it is user friendly and was easy to learn

Cons

there is nothing I can really say that I do not like about the software

Timothy R. Timothy R.

Reviewed on 22/08/2019

Best Software Rollout!

We needed a software to quickly be able to dial through our existing database of clients. We were able to get this up and running in less than a week. Customer service has been fantastic. This company will actually reach out once you are set up just to spend some time screen sharing with you to make sure you are taking advantage of all the software has to offer. We didn't ask them to do this, the came to us.

Pros

The software was easy to set up, and the end users found it very easy to use. We had the least amount of trouble with training on this software that we have had with any software.

Cons

The only thing that could improve this are a few more ways to lock down what the end user can do. This would make it easier to make sure everyone's account looks and feels the same. Our telemarketing department wishes it would dial more than one line at a time.

Daniel H. Daniel H.

Reviewed on 15/03/2019

PhoneBurner is a great Product

Pros

The ease of leaving voice mails and emails to potential clients and customizing what I send out.
I am able to contact clients fluently without stopping.

Cons

At this point I really haven't found anything that I like least about this software. I do not use all the features it others only what I need most.

Tony C. Tony C.
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 10/03/2020

Best productivity tool i use

Pros

i could never reach the number of clients and prospects that i reach in the time period that i reach them in with any other tool. I love phoneburner!

Cons

the import process was not as good until the upgraded it. now it rocks!

Chris H. Chris H.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 26/02/2019

Managing Partner

Great tool to track sales call process

Simple
Reporting is easy to understand

Cons

Live Listing or whispering function would be great if had
Sometimes it takes forever for the recordings to populate

Naz S. Naz S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 7/09/2018

Best alternative to predictive dialing

There is a slight learning curve but it's well worth it. So many reports you can build, trackers, tags, options, automation and time saving features. Really boosts productivity for agents. There are also a lot of informative videos for set up and advanced users. So far, any questions I've had have been answered via one of the tutorials or by one of the customer service representatives. Team also built a whole new report with a new format for me. The level of customer service is above and beyond. I will bet that you'll purchase after the free trial.

Pros

Feature-rich, excellent customer support, flexible. Great for increasing agent productivity and driving competition within your sales team.

Cons

I haven't found any real cons yet, but it can get a little pricey depending on how many seats you purchase.

Sophia C. Sophia C.
  • Used for Free Trial

Reviewed on 11/11/2020

Definitely not for personal use

Overall, PhoneBurner is not the software for personal use. I like software that is versatile, and this one seems specifically built for telemarketers. The price point is just too high for an ordinary user. PhoneBurner should consider making smaller subscriptions for normal people, because they have a good thing going and could make more out of it.

Pros

It does what it's supposed to, since it allows you to call from a different number, and do most of the things a normal phone would be able to do.

Cons

Unfortunately, PhoneBurner is probably best for commercial use by telemarketing companies or such. The price point is so high that a normal user trying to find a burner number for personal reasons could not possibly afford it. Better to use apps like Burner on the app store, rather than this one. I should have looked at the pricing before going into the free trial, but now I know to cancel before purchasing.

Randy V. Randy V.

Reviewed on 28/09/2016

Leading By Example

Hi Jeff and John, your PhoneBurner system works great. Out of the last 165 dials I have connected with 10 very strong potential clients. I was able to call the 165 individuals in just under 2 and a half hours (2:26) to be exact. I have agents in my office come up to me throughout the day looking over my should to see what I am doing. This is exactly what our office needs to take business to the next level. Thank you very much for all of your help, Randy

Pros

Customer Support is always available. John and Jeff have given me and my company all the help on specialized items that have been requested. Very professional staff and system.

Cons

None

Zal F. Zal F.

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

3x more efficient than manual dials

I've been using PhoneBurner for over 5 years and I can't even imagine what I would do without it. It has been critical in my efficiency of dialing prospects, and I even use it for Member follow-up. I can make at least 3 times the number of calls in a time period compared to manual dials.

Pros

The company is consistently adding valuable features to make our job easier. I only have to focus on speaking to people. PhoneBurner takes care of the rest.

Response from PhoneBurner

Thanks a million Zal. We appreciate your business. Your sales team is great to work with!

Replied 8/01/2016
Felicia J. Felicia J.

Reviewed on 2/02/2021

Why I love PhoneBurner

Overall it is great

Pros

It burns through calls very quickly, and the email and voicemail feature is a huge time saver.

Cons

The calendar would be awesome if it had a couple more features. For instance the ability to delete tasks as they are completed or to be able to check them off without removing them completely. My Google calendar has meetings set that are reoccurring, but when I tried to check it off for the day it deleted it completely.

Kim R. Kim R.

Reviewed on 4/01/2016

Can't imagine life without this tool....

As an early adopter of PhoneBurner, I cannot imagine how I ever got along without it. Yes, it helps me do more in less time, but it's so much more than that. In a business built on relationships, it helps me find & identify those people I can help so much more efficiently.

Response from PhoneBurner

Kim, it's been great working you and your team… and we appreciate your business and suggestions!

Replied 6/01/2016
Robert M. Robert M.

Reviewed on 18/01/2019

PhoneBurner Review

Pros

This software is amazing, it helps you literally 'burn' through your calling list. This tool allows me do an hour of manual work in about 15 minutes. Such a time saver and has allowed me to effectively reach out and communicate with new prospects at an efficient rate.

Cons

No cons! Can this software be free? Then it'd be even better!

David M. David M.
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 8/12/2016

CRM - as your business partner

The experience has been positive.It does everything we need it to do.

Pros

Shotgunning out leads first come first serve, And the ability to auto email and voicemail a client along with tracking the experience. No contract

Cons

Up until a month ago, there was no individual billing but that has been rectified.

Luke L. Luke L.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 18/09/2017

Game changer, great support by internal staff!

We are in the beginning stages of a larger role out and have yet to integrate SFDC. Phone Burner can do it but my company has yet to allow it so that would be a big win once fully integrated.

Pros

As a Leader being able to see how many calls are actually being made is massive! Helps us coach at a entirely different level.

Dee W. Dee W.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017

Great experience with this program.

Pros

This program made this really convenient especially for an entrepreneur and business person like myself.

Cons

I did not like that for me it was slow, I'm not sure if it is this way for most customers but maybe it was my system.

Response from PhoneBurner

Glad you've had a great experience with PhoneBurner so far, Dee. We'd love to help you troubleshoot whatever has been slow, but your account seems to be under a different name. Please reach out to our support staff directly and we'll help you get you up to peak efficiency!

Replied 9/10/2017
Bill P. Bill P.

Reviewed on 29/10/2015

Product is legit

I have used a wide variety of prospecting tools over the last 2.5 years, and phoneburner is one of the more effective ones that I've come across so far. Very user friendly, and native salesforce integration is also a huge plus. My favorite features so far are the custom workflows that you can create specifically to your own prospecting rhythms & cadence. By using phoneburner I can work much quicker through cold pipeline and find decision makers, which gives me more time to do focused selling and work nurtured prospects more effectively. Would recommend this tool to anyone, and will continue to keep using it for the foreseeable future.

Elysia V. Elysia V.
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 26/12/2019

PhoneBurner

Simple product -- ease of use. Clean website. World-Class technical support.

Pros

What a great concept! My client is able to record a voicemail call and broadcast it to the many leads on his list. Ease of use as well.

Cons

I accidentally deleted a long list of contacts. Unfortunately, there was no warning pop up. However, customer support saved the day!