Convoso Reviews

About Convoso

Convoso’s all-in-one contact center platform generates and converts leads faster using multiple communication channels. The cloud-based solution offers multiple dialing modes (predictive/power/preview) along with two-way texting,...

4.7

Browse Convoso Reviews

Reviewed on 6/05/2018

An excellent piece of software that has lead to increased productivity and leads using...

Pros

The number of leads that get generated and converted after using this software has been astronomical. It's lead to very large gains & has become an integral piece of software to our company.

Cons

The program feels perfected at this point and so cons are nearly non-existent. We love the clean and intuitive UI & we love the way reports get exported in a timely manner. The only inconvenience we experience at times are network related & they are so rare we barely notice.

Response from Convoso

Thank you so much for the kind words. We're happy to hear how Convoso has lead to very large gains for you and will continue to do everything we can to keep it that way. We're always striving to be 100% error-free and know that we are on top of it whenever you do experience any network issues.

Replied 14/05/2018
Kyle

Reviewed on 22/08/2022

Best-in-class Call Center Dialer

Overall, Convoso has helped our call center scale from 40 to 100+ fully remote agents over the 2+ years we have been on the platform. They have a team dedicated to driving your success, and have helped us improve in all dialing KPIs from our previous dialer.

Pros

Convoso provides an industry leading, all in one platform for both Outbound and Inbound Call Centers. Their main strengths and value props are in: Outbound dialing capabilities, granular and custom reporting, DID management, API capabilities, and more.

Cons

The agent-facing dashboard could use further advancement, including more extensive gamification.

Reasons for Choosing Convoso

The previous dialer did not have the high-power capabilities to help us scale above a small team. There were many inefficiencies and gaps in capability.

Reasons for Switching to Convoso

Convoso offered the best package of outbound dialing capabilities, as well as extensive reporting.
Sheena

Financial Contact Center B2C and B2B

Overall the experience is okay. There are several times within the day and week that I am automatically logged-out even if I am using Google Chrome and every day I clear the cache and even if there is no problem with the internet.

Pros

What I like about the system is that It is easy to do a 3-way call with my clients and the creditors.

Cons

The call recordings are only available to download within 3 months, after which, the files are no longer available to download. It will be helpful if Convoso can send a weekly or monthly Dump file of all the recorded calls to the company.If there is also a way to extract all the saved numbers and contact names as csv file. It will also be helpful.

Top Convoso Alternatives

Reviewed on 30/12/2020

Convoso

I felt that from planning to live strategy it went swift, accurate with attention to detail and training to ease the transition. Kudos to amazing internal staff who helped me assimilate to my new surrounding and control panel mighty fast !

Pros

I've worked with several dialer platforms and Convoso has several standout features that are now able to adapt to the conditions rapidly, I love the Artificial Intelligence to Lower Drops and Increased contact rates. This allows me to make smarter decisions with Real Time Analytics that Track Agent and list profitability

Cons

I cannot recollect any cons I can speak of

Hoang

Reviewed on 14/09/2021

Convoso is a fantastic system

Working with Convoso over the past several years have definitely made managing call centers much more simplistic. Data is at your fingertips, with plenty of tools and automations at your disposal!

Pros

The best part of the software is the ease to move and manipulate the data to help drive performance!

Cons

Agent licenses are not dynamic (not based on concurrent users)

Wil

Reviewed on 8/12/2022

Does what we need

Support is always very good and we have had no major outages or issues. Overall happy with our service.

Pros

DID spam mitigation has been amazing, predictive dialer works as well as any we have used. Answering machine detection is very good.

Cons

Expensive telecommunication charges. Above the industry average with not much wiggle room.

Kaleb

Reviewed on 3/01/2022

You pay for what you get

so far so good. I have been treated well, my only complaints are the above mentioned

Pros

This product was easy to use and implement for my new business. The customer support team has always been helpful, and the sheer levels of thought put into designing this software is amazing. You can pretty much track everything

Cons

,I feel like it is lacking in areas that would benefit my new business as well. Things like seat removal, and DID purchases are things that take a while which in a developing business time can be crucial. as long as you adhere to their implementation schedule you will be fine.

Reasons for Switching to Convoso

Like I said, you get what you pay for. We ended up deciding on convoso because a colleague of mine recommended them to us based off his experiences with them
Billie
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Convoso In Use

I love how easy Convoso is to use, and to train new user on. It is very easy to navigate. The only negative issue is when the system has delays or call connection issues for us. Overall I am happy with the service we get from convoso.

Pros

Visual Appeal & Easy of Use. Convoso has a very colorful and easy to navigate structure. It makes it very easy to teach new users and to quickly move through the process on calls. And it is nice that it isn't boring to look at, very visually appealing to use.

Cons

The way the system often has lagging or agent issues. It is very disruptive when the system prevents calls being connected or when the scripts delay and causes agents to miss steps int eh process.

Jerry
Jerry

Reviewed on 1/04/2022

Great for outbound dialing, polishing needed

Pros

It's very easy for our end-users to use.
It just works after setting up.
Copy & paste campaigns.

Cons

Lots of bugs.
No transparency into spam-tagged phone numbers & replacements.
More than 50% of replaced numbers come back already as spam, waste of our money.

Reviewed on 1/05/2023

Good Remote Call Center Platform

My overall experience with Convoso has been good.

Pros

I like that you can redisposition a lead if you accidentally selected the wrong disposition.

Cons

I disliked the connectivity issues and how the auto dialer some times answers the person that you are calling quite late leaving them frustrated saying "Why didn't you say hello when I answered? I said hello about 3-4 times!"

Tisa

Reviewed on 4/01/2022

Connection is Key!

Working with Convoso has been phenomenal. My clients who are the true end user are very impressed with their results and ease of use. The omnichannel solution that they have been looking for!

Pros

Connect rate is superior to most. Ability to change DID's easily and quickly, built in dynamic scripting, predictive dialing, ease of leads management, reporting

Cons

Cost per minute and ClearCall Cost-CPM is higher than other companies

Connection Rate
Sean
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 1/09/2022

Convoso Review

Convoso is a top notch SAAS provider with customer experience top of mind from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to Support.

Pros

Convoso is one of the most comprehensive solutions for Predictive Dialing, Skill Based Routing, API Lead Integration, Caller ID Reputation Management, Reporting and a whole lot more.

Cons

Would like to improve the call recording player to make easier to see and advance recording to specific segments. More of a luxury than a need as the current system is great.

Charles

Convoso Review

Overall a much better experience compared to previous CRM or calling software used

Pros

Easy of use with calling and customization

Cons

Outbound selection was difficult to navigate and was never able to set it per user. Additionally couldn't find a contact to reach out to in regards to it

Erle
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 30/06/2023

Friendly and very approachable team

We've tried many different phone systems in the past, but no one has ever beaten convoso's support team and the system functionalities.

Pros

I like their team, They will extend their efforts just to make sure the satisfaction of a customer is met.

Cons

Like all systems and programs, I've experienced a minor bug or glitch when we were using this. It won't affect the overall performance.

Holly

Reviewed on 14/09/2017

Convoso's system and team are amazing! They take care and consideration of their customers...

We have EVERYTHING I believe! This system was built in such a way that you can add or remove features your team needs as it grows. I am really impressed with he fact that you all really listen to what the customer needs and make changes on a global level when you find a helpful fix for 1 client and make it available for all.

Pros

I love how flexible the system is and that a lot of changes don't require an engineering background to apply. Their team walked us through the custom features and reports we needed and made themselves available the days we launched in order to help troubleshoot. This team really goes above and beyond for customers needing custom fields. If the changes look like a good fit they instantly make them available to ALL current users as well!!

Cons

There is a slight learning curve like with any new software so be patient because on day 2 when it all clicks you will be so thankful! Everything is liked, but some of the reports could be combined due to the ability to customize further to meet your specific kpi needs.

Response from Convoso

Holly, thank you so much for the kind words. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and the entire team at Car Guardian. Our goal at Convoso is to provide a platform that is easy-to-use yet flexible to meet the requirements of every type of business and your review is another validation that we're on the right path. Thank you once again!

Replied 9/11/2017
Diobert

Reviewed on 29/04/2023

Great things from Convoso

It has been great so far! We have been using it for more than 1 year and we didn't have any major problems with it.

Pros

User friendly, time-efficient, easy workflow setup, responsive customer support, can generate leads faster than manual dialing

Cons

Nothing as of the moment. Convoso is giving us a bang for our buck. Everything is working great!

Shane
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 23/05/2017

Our most valuable tool we use.

cost and performance tracking, improved speed to contact, decreased lead spend, increased revenue

Pros

Being able to track our costs and conversion ratios better than ever before. Also our speed to contact seems to lead our peers evidence by speaking to lead companies and verify time from post to dial.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is the only thing it can't do but no one else can either. CRM functionality will always be more difficult due to the dialer integration, but we have made it work quite well.

Bruce

Reviewed on 18/10/2021

Convoso

The customer support is 5 star, management is very professional and has my utmost respects. No other issues than the cost and the ROI. Could use a better reporting system to determine cost per acquisition.

Pros

The vision of the features that convoso can provide i.e. scam likley detection or robokiller

Cons

The price for the extra features cost more than replacing the DID. The scam likely feature is not where it needs to be and it does not justify the cost.

Cody

My convoso experience

It has been difficult, I see the potential but I feel like this is a lot of guess work because all I was given was some links on how to do things which I don't understand what most of it is telling me to do because it was never explained

Pros

I like that it is a speed dialer and you can adjust the priority levels

Cons

That it's difficult to dial in the proper settings to make it run efficiently

PhoneBurner

Wanted auto dial

Needed customization
Nicole

Great for Insurance

I have been using convoso for almost a year and have had a really good experience with it so far. I can keep track of sales and clients, as well as callbacks

Pros

I love that I can keep track of my sales, and see what type of calls I am getting. I like that my clients can reach me over the system and leave voicemails. I need as much communication as possible during the day and I get it with this system. I love the personal callback feature as well.

Cons

Getting booted if you accidentally X out of it instead of log out.

Matt
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 26/08/2022

Convoso Review

Solid software, good support team, some issues in our first year

Pros

Layout is easy to navigate, good support team

Cons

Our original workflow automation just stopped working. We worked with them to find a workaround, but that was not ideal

Isaiah

Leading Dialing Software

Pros

Really simple to use, user friendly and great features for event and detail recording

Cons

Incorrect Lead ID upon inbound call. loss of call notes ect.

Reviewed on 16/05/2023

Convoso

Pros

Product is easy to use, convenient and provides a lot of utility.

Cons

Often lags, with some issues that persist on the Agent side.

Brianna
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 30/04/2023

4 Stars

Overall okay!

Pros

I appreciate the features that enable productivity, as wall as marketing volume. The automatic call assignment is user friendly and simple to understand. Call quality/ call recording quality is typically high.

Cons

Would be 5 stars but the connectivity issues are very persistent. Occasional forced pauses, and forced log outs fumble potential closed deals. The network reliability Convoso requires makes for a pain.

MaryAnn

Convoso is great

Convoso makes it easy to connect with consumers and hold conference calls to get them connected with the right company. The system is very simplistic so it is easy to use.

Pros

Cons

Nothing it is great. We have had no or minimal issues with it. Problems are always resolved very quickly.