Zendesk Suite Reviews

Visit Website

About Zendesk Suite

Zendesk is a cloud-based help desk management solution offering customizable tools to build customer service portal, knowledge base and online communities. The solution offers a customizable front-end portal, live chat features...

4.2

Browse Zendesk Suite Reviews

3,848 of 3,848 reviews
Ahmed
Ahmed

Reviewed on 18/01/2023

Revolutionizing Customer Support with Zendesk Suite.

Our experience with Zendesk Suite has been extremely positive. The software is intuitive and easy to use, making it simple for our team to efficiently handle customer inquiries and concerns. The Ticket Management feature, in particular, has been incredibly impactful, allowing our team to prioritize and organize customer inquiries in a way that maximizes efficiency and effectiveness.The Sales Pipeline Management feature has also been a valuable asset, as it helps our team stay on top of potential sales opportunities and effectively manage and close deals. The Multi-Channel Communication feature is also a standout, as it enables our team to communicate with customers through a variety of channels, providing convenience and flexibility.Integration with other applications and services has been seamless, allowing our team to easily access and utilize the information and tools they need to provide the best possible customer support. The reporting and analytics feature provides valuable insights into customer behavior and preferences, allowing us to make data-driven decisions.Zendesk Suite has been a valuable asset to our company, helping us to improve our customer support and resulting in a positive customer experience. It's also worth noting that Zendesk Suite's customer support is top-notch, they are always available to assist and answer any questions, and they constantly release updates to improve the software.

Pros

- The software is highly intuitive and easy to use, allowing our team to quickly and efficiently handle customer inquiries and concerns. - The Ticket Management feature is particularly impactful, as it allows our team to prioritize and organize customer inquiries in a way that maximizes efficiency and effectiveness.- The Sales Pipeline Management feature is also very useful, as it helps our team stay on top of potential sales opportunities and effectively manage and close deals. - The Multi-Channel Communication feature is also a standout, as it enables our team to communicate with customers through a variety of channels, providing convenience and flexibility. - The integration with other applications and services is seamless, allowing our team to easily access and utilize the information and tools they need to provide the best possible customer support.

Cons

- One thing that could be improved is the customization options for certain features such as Customizable Forms, while they do provide some level of flexibility, it could be beneficial to have more options to tailor it to specific needs of the business. - The Reporting/Analytics feature a bit complex and difficult to navigate, and it might be beneficial to make it more user-friendly.

Reasons for Switching to Zendesk Suite

Zendesk Suite was chosen over other alternative products because it offered a comprehensive solution that met our specific needs and requirements for customer service and support, and it has a great balance of features, pricing, and customer support.
Lena
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Reviewed on 12/01/2024

Nice tool for tracking KPIs

Pros

It's great for generating KPI reports since it offers tracking on both team and individual levels. The UI is nice and easy to use, and even people with no experience can learn to use it in a few days. I used this platform in my previous company and now I'm on my way to launch my own, so if everything goes well, I would come back.

Cons

Option to add more folders in the ticketing system.

Matt

Reviewed on 19/01/2024

CX solution

Very poor. Don't bother with the trials, go and look at something else.

Pros

Not many at all, the agents don't seem to have much interest

Cons

Ironic that a company trying to sell software for CX, is so poor with their own service

Top Zendesk Suite Alternatives

kreasan

Reviewed on 8/12/2023

Zendesk Suite offers both quality and quantity under the same basket.

Profoundly amazing. Giving the best experience to customers and creating a wonderful working environment for all.

Pros

Achieving automations in workflows saves time and energy. It also relieves the organization the cost of hiring more personnels for the job. I have experienced a quantified benefits ranging from speed, smartness in the outcome and cost effectiveness. I highly treasure Zendesk Suite. Customers are appreciating what they get from us. Join the ride for greater achievements.

Cons

Very clean. I find no cons for Zendesk Suite. Everything is sorted by the ease of navigation and smart results.

Sheri

Reviewed on 2/01/2024

Zendesk Suite

Pros

The tickets are forwarded to email automatically.

Cons

Replies made in ZenDesk directly do not get sent via email.

👋🏻 Albert
👋🏻 Albert
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 10/02/2021

A living nightmare

I've used Zendesk in all of the ventures I've participated in. Unfortunately.

I get it that in 2012 it was an easy option, but today there are plenty more and plenty of options of building out solutions yourself if customer support means everything to you.

Pros

Sticking to Zendesk is very easy. Open a free account, plug in your email and you are off. Thats the reason this company is such a popular customer support software. Start off frictionlessly and you won't ever be able to stick away from them.

That doesn't mean they are a good solution.

Cons

As soon as you want to build some sophisticated solutions with ANY digital company in 2021 requires from day one, you will face two things:

1) Advertised features for enterprise plans which don't actually exist, or are a euphemism of what one can understand. I.E. a sandbox environment. We literally got told it didn't exist after we hired enterprise chat.
2) A terrible - terrible is the word, I honestly don't like to speak poorly in public of anyone, but you guys deserve this post - customer support. Despite having an account manager, I have probable been referred to sign up on my own for multiple register forms for products, and speak to multiple agents to sign SO to commit to payments... and the product was NEVER delivered. Once they have you committed to a payment, they won't follow up for success.

UserVoice and Intercom

Reasons for Switching to Zendesk Suite

This is where you get trapped. Someone in operations or tech implements it to solve a short term gain, and starts pulling the feature string. As soon as you are stuck, you are stuck for good.
John Anthony
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 29/12/2023

Zendesk Master

Overall, Zendesk is a platform that can help your company for everyday use.

Pros

Zendesk is very user-friendly and very minimalist. I love using this platform as it is very to use and very affordable.

Cons

There are a lot of things that need improvement but I'm happy to use this service.

Mikko Jerome
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 29/12/2023

Zendesk Suite Review

I am very happy using Zendesk since it makes my work easier.

Pros

It is very useful to communicate with customers and it is easy to access the previous conversations.

Cons

Since it doesn't always appear when I want to look for anything, it's hard to do so.

Antonio
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 26/12/2023

Zendesk Suite helps me keep track of customer support tickets and manage communication...

Pros

I love the user-friendly interface and the ability to customize ticket views to fit my needs.

Cons

Sometimes the reporting features can be a bit confusing and I wish there were more advanced analytics available.

Kelvin
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 19/01/2024

very good to use

Pros

Excelent, in over 5 years of use we have never had a service disruption. It satisfies our need

Nick

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

Zendesk - Robust Ticketing Software

We used Zendesk at 3 of my last 4 jobs. The last 2 at my suggestion. We handle a diverse amount of different customer issues and its a great system to manage and track all the different interactions our customers are having as well as the agents that are handling them.

Pros

The ticketing platform was much easier to use than our antiquated ticketing service we used. I like the different options and features that Zendesk has vs some of the other companies out there.

Cons

The interface is a little tricky if you have not used it before. So unless you have a diverse knowledge of ticketing software the hill can be a little hard to climb at first, but once you do its smooth sailing from there.

Reasons for Choosing Zendesk Suite

Konfigure was an older system that allowed for ticketing to be done, but it was not capable of handling the things we needed and the volume we were taking on.

Reasons for Switching to Zendesk Suite

Cheaper and more options at the time of switching. Although Freshdesk was more used friendly at first, it didnt really meet our needs.
Ted
Ted
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 31/01/2020

Need help from Zendesk? Forget it. Don't even bother.

Horrible. I only use this software because it would be a hassle porting all existing tickets over to a different platform. I needed billing support from them, and my ticket was 'escalated' to the Finance department, but nobody ever got back to me in time. Literally a few days went by and not one word from my Zendesk agent. They have a poor support system. So, if you don't ever need help with anything and know what you're doing, then ZD is probably for you.

Pros

The software functions nicely. It is very well put together. They make it easy to run a help desk.

Cons

The support, or lack thereof. If you need support for this software, they take a long, long time to get back to you. You better know what you're doing, because if you need to get a hold of them, I wish you the best of luck.

Freshservice

Reasons for Choosing Zendesk Suite

A couple years ago, Freshdesk was lacking in features. I recently discovered they updated their platform.

Govindraj
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 10/11/2020

Productivity and Efficient Support tool

We wanted out of box support solutions so we moved from Salesforce to Zendesk so we don't have deployment cost in Zendesk. Everything comes out of box and as an Admin u just to read their Knowledge KB and configurat the system to meet ur business needs. We have achieved 24 x7 chat support services with the help of Zendesk chat which is a excellent software

Pros

The best part of the Product is it has multiple channel support, nice api integration, automation and trigger is excellent which increases business customer support agents productivity, nice api integration, automation and trigger is excellent which increases business productivity as well.

Cons

Yes Zendesk has recently launched Explore as an analytical tool in replacement to their Insight analytical tool which is not up to the mark and much complex in comparison to Insight. Also their training and learning cost is High which should be reduced.

Denise
Denise

Reviewed on 9/06/2022

This helps us to better serve our customers

We can use this data to improve the client experience by putting new processes in place. We've increased our output significantly, and now everything is in plain sight. It's incredible how much freedom we have when it comes to putting up a self-help library for our clientele. We were able to create a help center based on the Copenhagen theme, but we customized it to our liking with custom CSS styling.

Pros

There is nothing Zendesk does that I don't like! The back-end user experience is the greatest I've ever encountered. The integration of Shopify and the capturing of knowledge is effortless. We've been using Zendesk Support for years and I'm sure we've only scratched the surface of what it can accomplish, but for a little business like ours, it's more than enough.

Cons

New feature requests should be implemented more quickly, in my opinion. I would also like Zendesk to manage all new implementation requests.

Narendra Kumar

Reviewed on 21/08/2022

Best Email Support Platform, If you are dealing with more Customers.

Having a track of support tickets we are getting and how many of them are solved, how much average time they are taken to get solved, and who had solved them. etc. these metrics are something that we can't get access in traditional email platforms. Zendesk is the platform that helped us in setting up all these things with ease and solved the biggest headache of ours.

Pros

The way it delivers the emails to the right customer support agent based on the query. We used to deal with a lot of customers and it is not possible for us to go with the G-mail to solve the customer queries and especially when there are a lot of queries with different categories. we have chosen Zendesk to segregate emails automatically and based on the query and also to which certain emails should fall. We have used the autoreply function for some of the emails where there is a standard reply. It is a pretty good dashboard to track the support tickets as well as team performance.

Cons

Not sure, as I didn't find any flaws in my usage time.

Freshdesk and Zoho Desk

Reasons for Switching to Zendesk Suite

Not sure why we have taken Zendesk, however never felt regret after going for it.
Dan
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Reviewed on 14/01/2023

A very flexible tool

ZenDesk is a solid cloud-based tool and very good value for money.We operate it since 2015 and it doesn't give us many problems, we probably not using it to its full capacity as it is mostly used as a dispatch tool hooked up with online forms.

Pros

Deployment is quick.A development test bed is available for an extra fee.The search is very accurate.Good selection of ready-made APIs.Flexible API templates.Many useful add-ons in the marketplace.WYSIWYG is stable and allows sandboxing.Scheduling of holidays is taken care of out of the box.Very customisable.Nice and rich reporting engine with good selection of export options.

Cons

The settings section is now separated from the main product; why?In previous versions, the settings were under the same window as the product making changes a breeze, now it's clunky with more buttons to push.Human help is not great, phoning help is almost impossible in the UK.When you get someone to call you back the support is not bad though not always aligned with standard 9-5 working days.Many help pages are dated.

SolarWinds Service Desk

Reasons for Choosing Zendesk Suite

We needed a pure-cloud product and an easy way to hook up to Microsoft 365 and Azure AD, which wasn't possible with the previous suite we used from Solarwind.

SolarWinds Service Desk

Reasons for Switching to Zendesk Suite

Customisation and cloud capability.
Kendall
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 21/07/2023

An excellent customer support software is Zendesk

Extremely simple to set up and begin using immediately. The agents are really enthusiastic about it and have accepted it quickly. Super user-friendly and packed with options. Excellent for plugging into preexisting infrastructure and developing bespoke APIs.

Pros

Zendesk is more refined than its competitors, Help Scout and Vantive. It's more feature-rich, and its user interface is pleasant to look at and use. Its administrative features are unparalleled, and the option to integrate an internal knowledge base benefits both our agents and our clients.

Cons

I prefer learning in the here-and-now, but they only offer materials for independent study. There is no personalized training, and I have to put in more time studying than I have available. Given the high cost of this software, I would have anticipated some sort of orientation.

Devyani
Devyani
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 30/03/2022

Overall good and feature rich customer helpdesk application but not for early startups

Overall zendesk is great helpdesk and provide multiple features that an enterprise need to handle huge customer base and track tickets and complaints on the go. They should think of support system in mobile app too.

Also I am not much satisfied with their customer support as they couldn't resolve many of the issues like reviving a lost ticket forms due to mistakenly closed issues.

Pros

Their cloud application is really good and provide satisfactory uptime, makes our work more seamless while live chat with clients to solve a specific issue.

Automation of ticketing mechanism is the best thing for me and my team, whenever ticket get generated it sends a mail to customer and when its get resolved or closed it again send automated mail to inform customer.

And also I liked the quick addition of new manager or technician to the system without making much big changes in dashboard.

Cons

Even I liked the features and automation, I have spent hours to learn the system as their dashboard is not so user friendly.

For an early startup cost of this application is too high as there are features that they might not need.

tawk.to, Freshdesk and Zoho Desk

Reasons for Switching to Zendesk Suite

We might switch to other application if zendesk don't have automation and call center management systems. Other application have those features but up to mark or not that much customizable as in zendesk.
Michele

Reviewed on 12/03/2019

It's what everybody's doing

Overall, Zendesk makes customer service more efficient. As a manager, I'm able to see my employees satisfaction ratings, how long they spent that day answering emails, how long it takes them in general to answer an email, how long they spent on the phone, etc. Zendesk has been great in streamlining my customer service team while also optimizing the customer's experience.

Pros

Seems like Zendesk is the go-to for any e-commerce site these days. I wish there was another company that had the same amount of features and functionalities as zendesk does but I haven't found one. The chat widget is easy to implement and I like the option to have the "help" functionality act as a buffer between the customer and chat- we have the customer first try to find the answer to whatever question they have by searching our "help" articles. Then, if they can't find the answer they're looking for there, they can choose to chat with a live agent. This helps our customer service agents get the most out of their time- they're not chatting answering obvious questions that can be found all over our website (for the most part..).

Cons

What I like least about Zendesk is the automated "your ticket is open" and "your ticket is closed" functionality. This confuses customers a lot. We will close a ticket (email chain) and then zendesk automatically sends out to the customer a separate email that says "hour request is now closed." This really confuses customers- especially older ones. They'll send us a separate email saying "what request? what is closed" and we have to explain it to them, and then close the ticket again, thus sending the same "your request is now closed" email to them. Sometimes it's an endless circle.

Cody
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 3/08/2021

Modern customer facing companies need a modern customer facing solution

Pros

The format of the ticket interface lends its self to serving email based communications very well. At a glance I can easily see all tickets sent by a specific requester or business and prioritize based on the severity of the issues being described. The help center and chat button that can be integrated into custom applications can be a game changer when it comes to self service. Inbound and outbound call recordings are super critical especially for our finance team to ensure we have a reliable means of keeping proof of what was said.

Cons

The cost is ever increasing while they shift features away from lower tiers and pay wall them behind more expensive tiers of their service. We used to have rich analytics with Gooddata. Since they moved to building their own analytics add in a company has to be at a minimum tier of Zendesk and then purchase the Explore add in. From there someone needs to familiarize themselves with the add in service and create the data sets they need.

Zendesk's own support team's response time has become abysmal. It takes weeks to hear back from anyone despite adding words like "urgent" "critical" "time sensitive" in the subject line and the body. If you're get a response, you just hope it's comprehensive enough to solve the problem on the first try, but more often than not the support agents miss the point or gloss over the issue and provide a support article that doesn't help solve the issue. Getting tickets escalated to a higher tier on complex issues can take months to achieve. This is all very ironic from a company making money hand over fist and yet can't keep up with customer support demands.

Goma
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 15/05/2023

Streamlined Support with Room for Improvement

The initial steps of getting everything up and running may require some extra effort and time to navigate through. When it comes to customization, I have noticed certain limitations within Zendesk Suite. While there are options available, I have found that users might feel restricted when trying to customize ticket forms, chat widget appearance, and reporting templates. Having more extensive customization options would greatly benefit businesses, as it would allow us to align the software more closely with our branding and specific requirements. This level of customization would help create a consistent and personalized experience for our customers.

Pros

The best feature of Zendesk Suite is the integration of multiple tools into a single platform. This integration allows for seamless coordination between different channels, such as chat, phone support, and knowledge base articles, providing a comprehensive customer service solution. The ticketing system in Zendesk Suite streamlines the process of handling customer inquiries. With customizable ticketing fields and automation options, I can easily categorize and prioritize tickets, ensuring that no customer query goes unanswered.

Cons

The initial setup process can be overwhelming. Simplifying the onboarding experience and providing more intuitive setup guides would make it easier for new users to get started quickly. Also, more customization options for ticket forms, chat widget appearance, and reporting templates would be beneficial. While Zendesk Suite offers basic automation capabilities, incorporating more advanced automation features would be a welcome addition. The pricing structure of Zendesk Suite might be a consideration for some businesses. While the software provides excellent value for its functionality, pricing tiers could be made more flexible to accommodate the varying needs and budgets of different-sized organizations.

Thamara
Thamara

Reviewed on 27/07/2018

Quick and easy implementation to my Support Center

Zendesk is an easy-to-use, dynamic, intuitive customer service tool that allows the use of macros to optimize messages to customers.
Zendesk is easy to implement and with adaptable prices. I have recommended this tool to several friends for their organizations

Pros

Zendesk is an excellent tool for the management of requirements or requests. It facilitates the management within my Support Center.
It allows to automate response to our customers. Also, customize the tool according to the type of company.
From this tool I manage to serve the internal and external clients of my organization. As well as, send satisfaction surveys once the support is finished.
Their specific user roles allowed me to implement the tool in the organization in a short time, even without investing much time in training because it has very good material for users on the web.
What I like most about Zendesk is to be able to automate the responses to clients and macros.
Zendesk has elements for case management, live chat, design a knowledge base, have a panel to the client. Since we included this tool in the company we have improved our response levels in the support tickets and with this to customer service.
I like the flexibility of purchase packages or use of the tool, through payment by users or agents. Also, although we have not configured it for now, it is interesting to integrate with VoIP to take the call from customers or interested parties.

Cons

Zendesk for being a tool for customer service would be interesting to link or customize good practice agreements at the service level and operational.
We as a client can add response times, and define with a category that is requirements or request and that are incidents.
Next, what features Zendesk would need:
* Add response time according to the type of requirements or request.
* Define type of requests and incidents
* Get graphs by type of incidents
* Get graphs with crossings between service agreements and operational agreements. This would allow us to measure the effectiveness of the support center based on agreements with customers
* Have notifications every time you are consuming the time of a ticket, considering the times of agreements at the service or operational level
* Have a video call

Samuel
Samuel
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 10/10/2021

What Customer Service Integration is Supposed to Look Like

My overall experience with Zendesk has been phenomenal, as our employees have taken a very big liking to it, which allows them to enjoy their jobs more, resulting in greater and more efficient work flow for the rest of the business. Zendesk's own customer service has been there when we needed them, and for that we are really thankful, (even though they are rarely needed due to the stability and ease of use of the service).

Pros

What I like about Zendesk the most is that it is the organized customer service implementation software that my colleagues and I have ever used. Whether it be the instant ticket number creation following a customer inquiry, or the instant automated email sent by Zendesk to the customer whenever a ticket is created such that the customer can follow up whenever necessary, it just creates less of an issue for the customer service department which is responsible for handling concerns and complaints. The process is very streamlined, the user dashboard in unbelievably user friendly and simple to maneuver, and the pricing is much more affordable compared to other services when considering the type of product we are receiving.

Cons

The only thing that Zendesk could further improve upon would be the time it takes them to implement their service into a business's existing framework for dealing with customer concerns and complaints. It is still e bit of a hassle to change digital customer service platforms from another provider to Zendesk, (and I feel Zendesk has more of a role to play in this transition), but it definitely is something that can be worked on and improved. Once the service is implemented, however, you definitely begin to see why it is worth it.

LiveAgent

Pricing and reviews
Abdul Rauf

Reviewed on 2/03/2023

Educational Management

My general experience has been perfect, it makes my work exceptionally simple with regards to giving client support and approach client information to all the more likely help. I enthusiastically suggest!All in all, Zendesk Suite is a useful asset for overseeing client care tasks. Its broad highlights, including call logging, call directing, continuous endlessly talk records, make it a thorough answer for smoothing out client collaborations. While it very well might be delayed on occasion, the general involvement in Zendesk Suite has been positive, giving a solid and effective method for overseeing client service

Pros

I love that its exceptionally easy to understand to utilize promotion simple to oversee undertakings. I love the connection point make it simple to get tickets taken care of and give the best client support to my work.Also, I like that we could get it completely associated with our inward programming and data set. Permitting the frameworks to convey among themselves and ensuring no basic snippet of data is lost.Finally, I have viewed it as a significant resource for overseeing client support tasks. The continuous shopper confronting talk and call steering highlights have enormously affected my work, permitting me to rapidly answer client requests and smooth out call the board. The stage is easy to understand and simple to utilize, simplifying it for me to get to the apparatuses I want. Moreover, Zendesk Suite is effectively incorporated with my current business processes, which has further developed my client assistance tasks. Generally speaking, I view Zendesk Suite as a thorough and significant client care stage.

Cons

As a result of the continuous remodels, Zendesk is doing to their product, a few choices in settings are not legitimately set under the choices they ought to be. For instance, you might be changing a possibility for a client, so you go to Settings and afterward to Clients, yet you understand to roll out that improvement, you need to go through a very surprising arrangement of steps when legitimately, the choices ought to be where you originally went.

Maximiliano
Maximiliano
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 9/02/2023

"A Comprehensive Look at Zendesk Suite Customer Service Solution"

In conclusion, Zendesk Suite is a powerful tool for managing customer service operations. Its extensive features, including call logging, call routing, real-time chat, and chat transcripts, make it a comprehensive solution for streamlining customer interactions. While it may be slow at times, the overall experience with Zendesk Suite has been positive, providing a reliable and efficient way to manage customer support

Pros

As a user of Zendesk Suite, I have found it to be a valuable asset for managing customer service operations. The real-time consumer-facing chat and call routing features have greatly impacted my work, allowing me to quickly respond to customer inquiries and streamline call management. The platform is user-friendly and easy to use, making it simple for me to access the tools I need. Additionally, Zendesk Suite is easily integrated with my existing business processes, which has improved my customer service operations. Overall, I find Zendesk Suite to be a comprehensive and impactful customer service platform.

Cons

As a user of Zendesk Suite, I have encountered some difficulties with the platform. I have found that the platform can be resource-intensive and slow down my system at times.The reporting and analytics capabilities of the platform are also limited, which can be a drawback for me. Despite these challenges, I still find Zendesk Suite to be a valuable tool for managing customer service operations, and I would recommend it to others with similar needs.