Zendesk Suite Reviews

Visit Website

About Zendesk Suite

Zendesk is a cloud-based help desk management solution offering customizable tools to build customer service portal, knowledge base and online communities. The solution offers a customizable front-end portal, live chat features...

4.2

Browse Zendesk Suite Reviews

3,912 of 3,912 reviews
Christiane
Christiane
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 28/02/2021

A lot of features and fast and easy to use ticket system

Zendesk is the most customizable ticket system in the market, a lot of features that can help to automate things. Plus you can also install apps that could be useful.

Pros

Zendesk has a lot of features, and customizable templates, it's not that easy to use as other CRM, so it may required traning, however this is because the highly customizable settings, and options the products offers.

It's really easy to answer 100 tickets at the same time, using templates that will show the client's name and information,

Overall a really good product, a bit expensive, but it offers a lot of features which makes the product a good product and good benefit.

Cons

It can be very complex/difficult at certain point due all the features that they offer.

HelpDesk and LiveChat

Reasons for Choosing Zendesk Suite

Because we were trying to find a more customizable option :)

Salesforce Sales Cloud
Nico

Reviewed on 29/05/2024

Zendesk Suite offers the best customer support. It's a gem

If you want to be a pro in providing customer support,you should work with Zendesk Suite and make it easier for your customers.

Pros

They deliver a very impressive customer service and it's very easy to monitor the needs of your business and that's why it's my favorite. Zendesk Suite is very flexible it favors even the beginners and all business types

Cons

I ain't complaining about anything about this tool.

Kyle
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 31/05/2024

Extremely difficult to use

Pros

It gave us a place to create articles, store articles and group articles to share externally to users as a good knowledgebase

Cons

it is EXTREMELY difficult to navigate within the tool to find where you are trying to get to, and then formatting of knowledge base articles is MISERABLE and very limited if you are trying to do it simply, way more difficult than any other article creation tool I've used

Top Zendesk Suite Alternatives

Eduardo
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 7/03/2024

My Zendesk Expierence

Pros

The way it integrates with other platforms, the notifications speed and its reporting capabilities.

Cons

Implementation can be a little complicated but once you have everything setup, it works great.

Jira

Reasons for Switching to Zendesk Suite

Flexibility, user-friendly. Email integrations and reporting dashboards.
Liam

Reviewed on 9/05/2024

Zendesk Suite

Pros

A complete customer support solution. It has everything you need for a great customer support, it can be integrated with easy with most CRMs. Integrating Zendesk with a chat bot and really helps sorting the tickets/customers for a easy resolve of any issue.

Cons

I can't say Zendesk Suite has cons, maybe the price can be a little lower ...

Andrei

Reviewed on 1/05/2024

There for the customers

Pros

Being able to be contacted fast by your customers and resolve different issues for them is very important for every business. The interactive chat and support system from Zendesk Suite keeps all you tickets and customer problems organized and easy solvable. Great software and great support.

Cons

I cant say i had any problems or issues with Zendesk, support tickets were solve fast.

Mercy

Reviewed on 21/05/2024

THE KEY IN YOUR ORGANIZATION EVERY 24.7.12.365

Pros

It makes our aupport operations fast and smooth

I like that it is all in one solution
Guests can easily and quickly navigate it

Cons

This is the platform of the year no regrets at all

Taylor
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 8/05/2024

Easy & Efficient

Pros

Using Zendesk allows for equal distribution of work when it comes to phone calls so that each agent is still able to continue their job with working on the support tickets.

Cons

Overall, I have no complaints - the wrap-up time after calls is a great feature & Zendesk keeps our work very organized!

Busola

Reviewed on 1/06/2024

Easy communication tool with customers

Pros

I love zendesk for its ability to keep a history of your communication with customers and its ability to easily send and receive emails back and forth

Cons

Zendesk doesnt support pictures or bogus images or perhaps I am not sure how to change my email format

Zack
Zack
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 15/05/2024

Too Zen not too much help

Pros

Almost always no help can be a most certain fact eventually will be likeable.

Cons

Seems very confident and sure even when they are dead wrong. Should be good at an acting career.

Nick

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

Zendesk - Robust Ticketing Software

We used Zendesk at 3 of my last 4 jobs. The last 2 at my suggestion. We handle a diverse amount of different customer issues and its a great system to manage and track all the different interactions our customers are having as well as the agents that are handling them.

Pros

The ticketing platform was much easier to use than our antiquated ticketing service we used. I like the different options and features that Zendesk has vs some of the other companies out there.

Cons

The interface is a little tricky if you have not used it before. So unless you have a diverse knowledge of ticketing software the hill can be a little hard to climb at first, but once you do its smooth sailing from there.

Freshdesk

Reasons for Choosing Zendesk Suite

Konfigure was an older system that allowed for ticketing to be done, but it was not capable of handling the things we needed and the volume we were taking on.

Freshdesk

Reasons for Switching to Zendesk Suite

Cheaper and more options at the time of switching. Although Freshdesk was more used friendly at first, it didnt really meet our needs.
Chakkrit
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 23/04/2021

Zendesk is a powerful CRM tool that totally worth the price.

Zendesk provides a good ticket management system, knowledge base platform (hosting documents) with security-based permissions and insights. Comparing to competitors such as Freshdesk or Jira, even though they are cheaper, they can't provide the functionalities that Zendesk provides. Zendesk allows us to perfectly track our cases, analyze the performance through insights allowing us to understand what we have to improve in order to improve our customer CSAT.

Pros

I like Zendesk's robust ticketing capabilities. Despite its high price, it's an extremely powerful CRM tool when compared to competitors. Zendesk allows customizable business flow, analytic capabilities, and a knowledge base platform that can be utilized for operational optimization. Zendesk is also capable of integrating with other systems such as Workday through API.

Cons

Sometimes, I felt that Zendesk has a lot of limitations. For example, when creating business rules, you cannot use the AND and OR function, it's either AND or OR per one business rule. When utilizing Zendesk for internal use, Zendesk still lacks lots of functions such as conversation history, child-ticket, and etc. Even though some of them are already available on Zendesk Marketplace, these add-ons should be free rather than asking us to pay extra for them. Also, the technical customer support is not that useful. Zendesk pride in having 24-hours technical customer support when compared to competitors but out of 10 cases that I asked for, only 1 or 2 cases the technical customer support could help me. Most of the time, our team fixed the issue by ourselves.

Freshservice

Reasons for Switching to Zendesk Suite

Zendesk is easy to use, even though it is expensive, it is better than most products.
Shayla
Shayla
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 8/06/2022

We've reduced customer service handling time with Zendesk

Using Zendesk, our customer care representatives are able to obtain the information they need on their own. When I handle the articles, I hear nothing but good things about how this program makes my job easier and more productive. They may use slack to look for answers, and the results will be linked to relevant articles in Zendesk. Zendesk may be easily integrated with other services, such as slack.

Pros

I loved Zendesk because of its features and thorough reports. However, I found it tough to use and far more difficult to produce reports than other CRMs and Helpdesks. Compared to other Helpdesks, the social analytics are similarly low. The Suite's triggers are among my favorites. One of the most important advantages for us is the sheer number of plugins and integrations available.

Cons

The difficulty of creating dashboards and the amount of time it takes to do so annoy me. Because of this, the dashboard might be a bit confusing at times, with data that are out of sync.

Brandon R
Brandon R
  • Industry: Wireless
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 25/07/2022

Query history management and aggregation by tags (content) can be done easily

Customer queries used to be managed in Excel. Still, it was time-consuming to track history and the status of responses could not be managed, resulting in cases where there were omissions in responses. However, with the introduction of Zendesk, it is possible to aggregate by tags and monitor trends easily. Since it is possible to manage match/no match status, there are no match omissions.

Pros

Excellent for query management. When managed as a ticket, there are no omissions and it is difficult to deal with duplicates. difficult to deal with duplicates. If you create a view correctly, you can easily understand the scope of correspondence for each department, and the reporting function is also important, so it is easy to look back.

Cons

There is a high degree of freedom in customization and several settings, but it is difficult to understand visually and takes time to learn. There is also a query response function, but where is the content of the response saved, where is the draft, etc. are difficult to understand.

Pure Chat

Reasons for Choosing Zendesk Suite

I felt there was a limit to managing queries and tracking query content in Excel, but by introducing Zendesk, I could reduce the man-hours for history management. It also helps with tracking by managing query content through tab settings.

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Zendesk Suite

Tags and triggers tend to be complicated and, if used across multiple departments, affect each other, requiring a supervising administrator. The Zendesk installation was well organized. Queries that were handled by a small number of people have increased in the number of people, departments, products, frequent omissions, and duplicate responses have greatly decreased.
Danielle

Reviewed on 8/09/2022

Cost More While Providing Less Than Competitors

For a company that specializes in customer service, they are a joke. It takes several days to get a response from someone, you will never get support from someone in your time zone so when they do respond, it will be during overnight hours. They also will not have a phone number or post their working hours in their signatures. They don't even use their own product correctly-- I have received emails showing one name in the "From" line and a totally different name in the signature. Their automations will also send at inappropriate times-- I responded to an agent's request for more details, the agent responded and stated that they are working on the issue. Soon after, I received an automation stating they haven't heard from me and are closing the ticket.

They will also try to charge you to get your data exported. Don't fall for it! There are free programs that will do this for you quickly and easily, including all of your Knowledgebase articles and the images associated with them. When importing to another system, you will need to reinsert the images within the articles because they are no longer hosted on Zendesk but the free export programs offered by competitors will name the files in a way that makes it clear and easy to identify which image goes where.

Pros

I had a good laugh when they advised me to use Google search instead of their own search tool.

Cons

The features are limited and sales will mislead you to believe that they help you get started. They neglect to mention that there are additional costs for certain features that they tell you are "included with your subscription", and the training options are insane. They charge $350 for a 10 minute video that didn't even answer one of my questions. Fortunately this cost was waived for me after going through 2 account executives, a sales manager, and 2 support/training specialists (calling themselves developers) over the course of 9 months while trying to get a simple answer about how to use and report on Tags.

Joshua
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 16/05/2023

Zendesk Suite: The Ultimate Customer Support Tool

In my overall experience with Zendesk Suite, it has been a game-changer for my business, resolving critical pain points and delivering a range of benefits. As a small business owner, I faced several challenges in managing customer support effectively, but Zendesk Suite has transformed the way I interact with my customers and streamlined my support operations.Firstly, Zendesk Suite's multichannel support has been a lifesaver. With the ability to manage customer queries and issues across email, live chat, social media, and phone, I can meet my customers wherever they prefer to reach out. This has significantly improved customer satisfaction and response times, as I can provide timely assistance on their preferred platforms.Another standout benefit is the integrated knowledge base offered by the Suite's Guide module. Creating and publishing help articles and FAQs has empowered my customers to find answers on their own, reducing the strain on my support team. This self-service option has not only saved time for both my customers and staff but has also improved customer engagement and empowered my customers to troubleshoot common issues independently.Furthermore, Zendesk Suite has helped me gain valuable insights into my support operations through its reporting and analytics capabilities. With Explore, I can track key metrics, monitor agent performance, and identify trends to make data-driven decisions. This has enabled me to optimize my support processes, allocate resources

Pros

1. Support Across Different Channels: One of the things users really love about Zendesk Suite is how it lets businesses provide support through various channels. Whether it's email, live chat, social media, or even phone, the Suite has got you covered. This means customers can reach out for help using their preferred method, making it easier and more convenient for them to get the assistance they need.2. Easy-to-Access Knowledge Base: Another great feature of Zendesk Suite is its integrated knowledge base, called Guide. This is like a virtual library where businesses can create and publish helpful articles, FAQs, and other resources. Customers can then access this knowledge base to find answers to their questions and solve problems on their own. It's like having a self-service option that puts the power in the hands of the customers, saving them time and reducing the need for direct support.

Cons

1. Complexity of Setup and Configuration: One common complaint is that the initial setup and configuration process of Zendesk Suite can be quite complex and time-consuming. Some users have expressed frustration with the learning curve involved in getting the system up and running according to their specific needs. It may require technical expertise or assistance to fully optimize and customize the Suite to align with their business requirements.2. Pricing and Cost Structure: Another concern raised by some users is the pricing and cost structure of Zendesk Suite. While it offers a comprehensive set of features, some users find the pricing plans to be on the higher side, particularly for smaller businesses or startups with limited budgets. The pricing tiers and add-on costs for additional features or user licenses can be perceived as a barrier for some organizations.

MARLON
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 5/12/2019

Fastest way to connect and interact with your website visitors!

A wonderful tool to have on our Resort website! This tool has helped my team and myself close sales in less than 15 mins. Definitely a great tool for support as well. It's a faster and convenient way for clients to reach out to us and get information which leads to great costumer service! My team is very satisfied with Zendesk Chat and we look forward to its continuous updates! It is part of our sales & support team! Keep up the good job!

Pros

That our clients can visit our website and ask questions right away about our services and our team helps them I'm purchasing the right services there and then! We can see clients who visit our website and we can interact with them and offer assistance. My team has closed sales just by chatting with clients, which makes this a wonderful tool! We are very pleased with this service.

Cons

My team is very happy and pleased with this software! We have no complaints. It's very useful as it helps us provide instant support to our clients. This is part of our sales team!

LiveChat

Reasons for Switching to Zendesk Suite

We found Zendesk to be a feature rich tool and was the best fit for our Resort website. We certainly don't regret having chosen Zendesk!
Michele

Reviewed on 12/03/2019

It's what everybody's doing

Overall, Zendesk makes customer service more efficient. As a manager, I'm able to see my employees satisfaction ratings, how long they spent that day answering emails, how long it takes them in general to answer an email, how long they spent on the phone, etc. Zendesk has been great in streamlining my customer service team while also optimizing the customer's experience.

Pros

Seems like Zendesk is the go-to for any e-commerce site these days. I wish there was another company that had the same amount of features and functionalities as zendesk does but I haven't found one. The chat widget is easy to implement and I like the option to have the "help" functionality act as a buffer between the customer and chat- we have the customer first try to find the answer to whatever question they have by searching our "help" articles. Then, if they can't find the answer they're looking for there, they can choose to chat with a live agent. This helps our customer service agents get the most out of their time- they're not chatting answering obvious questions that can be found all over our website (for the most part..).

Cons

What I like least about Zendesk is the automated "your ticket is open" and "your ticket is closed" functionality. This confuses customers a lot. We will close a ticket (email chain) and then zendesk automatically sends out to the customer a separate email that says "hour request is now closed." This really confuses customers- especially older ones. They'll send us a separate email saying "what request? what is closed" and we have to explain it to them, and then close the ticket again, thus sending the same "your request is now closed" email to them. Sometimes it's an endless circle.

• Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Reviewed on 8/02/2020

Recommended if you have high volumes of support tickets

While there are a couple of issues with Zendesk, overall I find it a far preferable option to dealing with these tickets through e-mail, Slack, or a personal basis (barring cases where this would be the better solution). If you are getting enough volume of tickets that support ticket software seems like it'd help your business, you can afford to get it.

Pros

Gives you a central hub to handle support tickets (in my case, internal). Rather than handling issues faced by colleagues through e-mail or a chat program, thus, cluttering either up, you can sort it all away into a separate place. It usefully has both e-mail notification and Slack integration abilities, which means being aware right away when an issue is sent in. It also has the ability to link tickets from JIRA, so if an issue requires additional intervention from other teams, you now have that connection. Also useful is if you have some desire for anonymity (obscure/black box who specifically is handling issues), this will work far better than e-mail or Slack in providing that. There are also additional features such as stats and metrics, along with the ability to add tags to tickets, required fields, and macros to automate certain workflows. Again, if you are working extensively with handling issues of all manners, you will find Zendesk quite useful for you.

Cons

While the software does a good job of providing a central hub for managing support tickets, it has a couple of improvement points. The ability to not reopen a ticket if someone is simply thanking you would be nice, and one that has been requested a while that has never been implemented. Navigating the help center where you can write articles is a bit confusing to navigate and requires specific flows to get to view vs edit mode. Furthermore, the formatting tools you are offered for creating articles are quite limited, clunky, and awkward. If you want to write anything other than very bland and simple text, you'd be better off linking to an external site with better options, such as Google Docs.

Nazir

Reviewed on 15/01/2023

Zendesk Suite: A Comprehensive and User-Friendly Customer Service Solution"

Pros

One of the things I like most about Zendesk Suite is its ability to centralize and streamline customer service operations. Zendesk Suite offers a wide range of features such as helpdesk ticketing, live chat, phone support, self-service portals, and more, which allows businesses to manage customer interactions across multiple channels. This makes it easy for businesses to provide fast, efficient and personal customer service, which can be particularly important for businesses that rely on customer loyalty

Cons

One thing I like least about Zendesk Suite is that it could be a bit overwhelming for new users, as it offers a wide range of features and functionalities. It can take some time to learn how to use all of them effectively. This can be a challenge for businesses with limited time or resources to invest in training their staff.Another aspect that could be considered a downside is that Zendesk Suite is a subscription-based service, which means that businesses will need to pay a monthly or annual fee to access all its features. While the pricing is reasonable, it may not be a good fit for small businesses or organizations that don't need all the features that Zendesk Suite offers.Lastly, it's worth mentioning that Zendesk Suite relies on a stable internet connection to function properly, so if the internet connection is weak or unreliable, it can cause problems such as slow performance, dropped connections or even lost data.Overall, while Zendesk Suite is a powerful and user-friendly customer service solution, it may not be the best fit for all businesses or organizations. It's important for users to carefully consider their specific needs and preferences before deciding to use the service.

Cristian
Cristian

Reviewed on 20/09/2023

5 star user experience

Despite the small problem I had with the learning curve initially, I felt that as the months went by I gained greater mastery and speed in solving all types of cases using this platform. The ease of integrating it with other company systems such as CRM and automating processes was highly valued. Overall, I find Zendesk Suite greatly streamlined my daily tasks as a support agent, focusing more on the customer than the systems. I would definitely recommend this solution to any company that needs to provide operational excellence in their help desk

Pros

What I liked most about Zendesk Suite was its modern and intuitive interface. As a support agent, being able to access all the tools I need easily through a single panel allowed me to respond to tickets in a more agile and productive way. The layout of the widgets was clean and easy to use, which made me feel comfortable resolving all types of requests without any problem. In addition, having automatic rule-based task assignment functions helped me optimize time. Without a doubt, Zendesk Suite's very well-designed interface was what I valued most as a user

Cons

What I liked least about Zendesk Suite was that being an all-in-one platform, I sometimes felt like it had too many options and settings, and I had a hard time focusing on the most important tools. At first it was a little overwhelming learning how to use all the different sections like the help center, the marketplace, analytics and so on. I would have preferred to have a more gradual learning curve. However, I recognize that over time I better understood how to get the most out of each functionality thanks to the help of the support area

Thamara
Thamara

Reviewed on 27/07/2018

Quick and easy implementation to my Support Center

Zendesk is an easy-to-use, dynamic, intuitive customer service tool that allows the use of macros to optimize messages to customers.
Zendesk is easy to implement and with adaptable prices. I have recommended this tool to several friends for their organizations

Pros

Zendesk is an excellent tool for the management of requirements or requests. It facilitates the management within my Support Center.
It allows to automate response to our customers. Also, customize the tool according to the type of company.
From this tool I manage to serve the internal and external clients of my organization. As well as, send satisfaction surveys once the support is finished.
Their specific user roles allowed me to implement the tool in the organization in a short time, even without investing much time in training because it has very good material for users on the web.
What I like most about Zendesk is to be able to automate the responses to clients and macros.
Zendesk has elements for case management, live chat, design a knowledge base, have a panel to the client. Since we included this tool in the company we have improved our response levels in the support tickets and with this to customer service.
I like the flexibility of purchase packages or use of the tool, through payment by users or agents. Also, although we have not configured it for now, it is interesting to integrate with VoIP to take the call from customers or interested parties.

Cons

Zendesk for being a tool for customer service would be interesting to link or customize good practice agreements at the service level and operational.
We as a client can add response times, and define with a category that is requirements or request and that are incidents.
Next, what features Zendesk would need:
* Add response time according to the type of requirements or request.
* Define type of requests and incidents
* Get graphs by type of incidents
* Get graphs with crossings between service agreements and operational agreements. This would allow us to measure the effectiveness of the support center based on agreements with customers
* Have notifications every time you are consuming the time of a ticket, considering the times of agreements at the service or operational level
* Have a video call

Reviewed on 25/09/2018

A mediocre product that doesn't get better as it grows

Pros

I struggle to find good things to say. It works and rarely has performance problems. If you need very basic support ticketing and are just starting out, you could use it and be successful. We did. But the functionality and support for those organizations between startup and large corporation is nil. If we were a very large organization, I could see it being a valuable product.

Cons

1. It is incredibly difficult to keep track of business users. When you are a SaaS supporting clients who have end-users, organizing tickets and documenting issues is very important to find patterns. This is not possible in Zendesk, at least at the Team feature level. There is not a central location for information for an organization outside of a Notes box that is basically a tiny sidebar textbox that allows no formatting to make notes over time readable.

2. There is no way to reference individual comments in a ticket because individual comments do not have their own IDs. This makes it very cumbersome to keep succinct notes and refers back to my first point. The only way we can review a client's history is through wading through a bunch of tickets with an endless stream of comments. I can't get a good timeline overview of their experience and issues, which is so essential to good issue triage.

3. Lack of features for those at the less pricey levels is pretty bad. There's no way to make our contact forms more customizable (like having a message to the person on the ticket - there is only limited description area and those are question/field based) and we don't have access to conditional logic on the forms. So we are left with clients just throwing issues at us without getting good information from them to get a one-touch resolution. The way Zendesk works it forces us to give lower-quality support.

4. There's no exporting your ticket information or running any sort of report if you are using the Team or lower feature level. These, to me, should be basic features as they pertain to the most basic of needs for any support team. Not only that, it ties you to the product and punishes you for leaving. We can't move to another product because we can't take our ticket history with us.

5. The features and performance is inconsistent. For example, there are "Triggers" and "Automations". Triggers and automations are the same. The only difference is the automations are time-based. But they don't tell you that in the interface - there's nothing telling you what is required to set up the automation in order for it to pass validation, only an error message. And by following the instructions of the error message, you can still get more errors. But there's nothing there to tell you the overall requirements so you can avoid errors in the first place. And in the Triggers interface, they leave out a large amount of placeholder options for seemingly no reason, so you have to go find the placeholder references for yourself.

In my opinion, Zendesk doesn't have the user in mind. They put out new features and integrations, but the core product is so severely lacking that it seems like they feel they are operating on auto-pilot and their product needs no update itself. It's a shame, because it was probably was a good product with a lot of potential back when it first started up.

Whitney

Reviewed on 9/03/2018

Clean and user friendly!

ZenDesk really is the best CRM I have ever used, and I was in customer service for 10 years. By far and away the most intuitive, simple and clean user experience you will have for a consumer facing CR interface.

Pros

My consumer care team went from using another CRM to ZenDesk and it was like night and day! Cluttered to organized! Overwhelming to clean and easy to navigate! The best feature, in my opinion, is the ability to search for tickets by contact, user or subject and merge those tickets into one. That way you don't have to respond to multiple ticket from the same consumer about the same issue, you can clear those all out at once while creating a better consumer experience (one outbound email). Similarly, the ability to mass select tickets and close at the same time either as Will Not Address (which is a great option) or you can mass select and close using one macro/template. This is particularly helpful when your site has experienced a glitch and you've gotten thousands of tickets about the same issue, you can close them all at once when the issue is resolved or if you have an update. Speaking of macros, having an easy place to store your personal templates as well as share the best templates from your team is a game changer. No more keeping templates stored in random docs and then copying/pasting. Overall, I love ZenDesk! It must have been desinged by people who have been in customer facing roles or focused group the pain points for CRMs incredibly well.

Cons

I really do love this product. The only thing to mention that could use improvement is the (seemingly) constant outages. There were some days where we would have to wait hours to get back in to the tool. I will say, though, customer support was always on top of it and super responsive.

Shari
Shari
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 5/07/2022

A Multipurpose Customer Service Management Tool

Pros

This software allows me to take calls, handle tickets, handle chats and review my internal resources in one place! Different departments have different queues to keep everyone's work separated and with a quick switch of an assignee, you can escalate or deescalate tickets as needed. The software allows the creation of macros/canned responses that can be limited to specific teams but are easily accessible whether it be for a ticket or a chat. The phone call plug in and chat plug ins are easily accessible as well, and can be deactivated for users who should not have access to those features. The chat and phone call notifications are loud and consistent so an agent won't ever miss a service request (unless due to negligence or poor connection). You can customize how many chats an agent should handle at a time and how long an agent can get 'wrap up' time after a call. Tickets are automatically populated after a phone call or chat has been established so an agent can follow up with a customer after they've spoken with them in real time.

Other features of Zendesk that I like is it can be used as a help center for FAQs and an onboarding site. So you can use it for job postings to outline the criteria for jobs or gigs and for the application.

Cons

I dislike that this software does not come with its own dark mode feature. All software are integrating that feature into their UI but Zendesk dark mode features can only be accessed through third party developers, some of whom are trying to charge exorbitant amounts per account.