About Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient

Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient is cloud-based rehab therapy documentation, scheduling and practice management software for practices of all sizes. A fully-integrated solution, Net Health Therapy for Hospital...

All Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient Reviews Apply filters

Browse Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient Reviews

All Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient Reviews Apply filters

Anna P.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017

Customer support nightmare

We have used ReDoc at our outpatient rehab clinic for nearly 4 years now. We are part of a larger health system and all of our outpatient sites use the same program, which is helpful for all our Therapists who may work at more than 1 site as everything is easily kept uniform from one site to the next. However we have had issues with the system being slow from the very beginning and whenever we have trouble with the program that is not related to our network there is not much our IT department can do to fix it for us. We have found the customer service at ReDoc to be awful. It takes a long time to get any resolution to problems once we have an issue, if at all. Working in a busy clinic we rely on our EMR for everything as we do not keep paper charts of all documentation. If our program is not working then we cannot provide a high quality of care to our patient's and we get behind on all our documentation, trying to play catch up for the rest of the week. It's frustrating!

Pros

Ease of use. It makes more detailed documentation easier for our Therapists and more efficient. Billing is easier and we like that it gives alerts when modifiers are required.

Cons

Double documentation on eval, re-eval, and discharge days as you are not able to bill from the assessments. Customer support through ReDoc has been terrible and we often have to wait a long time to get someone to look at the issue we are having and fix it for us. Which typically means we have a day or more of notes and documentation to catch up on. Also the speed is slow, especially when we have a lot of Therapists that are all trying to use the system at the same time.

Nancy H.

Reviewed on 6/04/2020

REDOC

Pros

special features like alerts/reminders for therapist; 10th visit and dollar tracking for Medicare patients.

Cons

some features like "finalizing" seemed redundant; some confusion on multiple treatment cycles getting set up.

MEDITECH EHR and EpicCare EMR

Reasons for Switching to Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient

special features like reminders and tracking
Phil M.

Reviewed on 9/07/2019

ReDoc for Therapy

The ReDoc team has been awesome to work with. We have ReDoc interfaced with two versions of Meditech. The interface is seamless, we have 500 users on a single data base. The documentation across our system has never been more current as it is now on ReDoc Xfit.

Pros

Web based and customizable at the user level. Also like the PDF reports which look nice and are easy to read. It is fully interfaced with our underlying EMR system.

Cons

The need to copy/paste from previous notes. Liked the checkbox feature from the previous classic version of ReDoc better

Top Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient Alternatives

InSync Healthcare Solutions

Tammy C.

Reviewed on 17/04/2018

redoc user for several years

customer service is hit or miss not that we are under nethealth.

Pros

it has a lot of options for your documentation, it carries over pertinent information and has a lot of managerial options.

Cons

can be overwhelming with all of the options you have, I wish we had more control in what carried over from eval/re-eval to notes

Nancy R.

Reviewed on 11/12/2019

Great Training

Pros

The training was excellent. Part on-line training, part one-on-one with a rep.

Cons

I haven't found a way to delete a claim after its been billed. Also, I haven't found a way to correct a payment that was entered incorrectly. Once its in the system that is it, I think.

Brian S.

Reviewed on 26/03/2019

Great Product!

ReDoc has made us more efficient in providing excellent patient care and documenting our care. ReDoc makes it easier to meet regulatory guidelines and improves our internal communication within our organization.

Pros

Efficient, user-friendly, current and relevant.

Cons

Sometimes the software is slow to save data (happens a couple of times a day). My staff calls this the "spinning wheel of death."

Jisselle S.

Reviewed on 20/08/2020

Excellent

It benefit a lot of whole work flow.

Pros

The process and set up of the software is so easy to manage and understand. Being the administrator of Integrated Hospice helps me a lot of lessen my work load especially when we have a new hire staff to educate and train with the software.

Cons

So far all aspect of the software has been met.

Sherry M.

Reviewed on 20/02/2020

I use this daily

Pros

It is easy to use and you can pull up frequently used exercises and treatments.

Cons

Vital signs are hard to find on daily notes.

Fay C.

Reviewed on 22/09/2016

REDOC REVIEW

Pros

It is easy to use and has reminders built in for therapists and scedulers

Cons

Transition time at upgrades and a facility with tight security and firewalls. We have to deal with several people on both sides getting it operational. That is a facility issue not REDOC. We love it.

Lisa H.

Reviewed on 8/01/2019

Redoc for x-fit

Pros

redoc has a lot of features and you can have billing, documentation, scheduling, appt reminders all in the same program

Cons

but i think their reports need to be able to integrate information from the scheduling/documentation and the billing systems cause that is how our old system worked and it gave fully billing info based on visits and therapists etc. Also you have to email problems and initially don't get to talk to a person but we have with persistence made some head way to make this happen and their support seems to be improving

Norma R.

Reviewed on 31/01/2019

timely response

but I am very happy with Redoc, it's easy to learn and use very helpful. it's step by step service

Pros

I always get quick responses when I need help at an instant, only when internet is slow is when it's not as fast, but all in all it's super quick

Cons

the only times that it's bad, is when the internet is slow, which is usually during lunch. but after or before you do get your response

Doug C.

Reviewed on 6/07/2018

It's time to re-evaluate your therapy software

Helped us a lot more

Pros

This allows us now to do so many more things that we previously could not do with our software. Look at what you have now and compare

Cons

For me, it was a little complicated at times and a pretty steep learning curve but maybe I'm too old

Natalie B.

Reviewed on 1/05/2018

BUSINESS MANAGER

Pros

Documentation is easy for my clinical staff; enjoy fax feature; ease of use for clinicians; reports lacking somewhate

Cons

not super happy with billing module; reports are lacking to my expectations but I may reevaluate the billing in the future

M Y.
2.5

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

ReDoc - Great for reporting, but can be slow...

Pros

ReDoc continuously releases updates and takes the feedback from their customers to create a better product.

Cons

Speed. The product is slow, and they have said their are working on ways to increase speed. I have not noticed a difference yet, but they say they are working on it.

Sharon B.

Reviewed on 3/04/2018

Scheduler

Pros

Very easy to use and understand. The color coded appointments are great to let you know at a glance.

Cons

The scheduler has a "twitch" on one facility location. The screen bounces up and down until you widen the screen and then it stops. Might be an IT issue.

Kimberly G.

Reviewed on 2/12/2019

Practice Manager

The program is much easier to navigate and enter in charges.

Pros

easy to learn and navigate. A safety secure program.

Cons

When going to your work list and you have to click to find your next patient can sometimes be time consuming.

Cheryl A.

Reviewed on 17/11/2020

Optima Software

Great customer support

Pros

Compliance and regulatory changes staying current

Cons

Unexpected loss of documentation. There are some glitches within the system

Myra O.

Reviewed on 14/09/2018

Transitioning

Customer Rep and the entire team has helped me immensely. I

Pros

Easy to read and the support team has been helping staff and myself immensely and immediately. The transitioning team has provided me staff with excellent service and consideration.

Cons

Switching from redoc classic to the xfit my appointments from classic didn't tranfer over and i had to put my appointments mannnualy. Getting the ins and outs the normal stuff in transitioning.

Kierston D.

Reviewed on 26/09/2016

Redoc Review

Pros

This System makes it very easy to input patient information and easy for therapists to access patients information and input patient treatment notes.

Cons

the thing I dislike the least about this product is that it runs slowly.

Sean G.

Reviewed on 14/09/2017

does everything I need it to do and the switch from PTOS was relatively easy

Make my professional life easier

Pros

Able to do what I need to do to get my paperwork done fast and easy learning curve was small. So happy with the program

Cons

a few minor issue related to what PTOS did and what this software isn't able to do but it does it in other ways so not a real issue

Kelly R.

Reviewed on 9/10/2020

review

documentation is quicker due to increase ease

Pros

customization of the documents for our facility needs

Cons

Redoc is always improving based on therapists suggestions. schedule is part of the same system

Suze A.

Reviewed on 30/04/2021

WHY WE SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS.

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POOR TRAINING. YOU CAN NOT LEARN EVERYTHING IN 1 HOUR SESSIONS ONCE A WEEK.

Pros

NOTHING, THIS IS THE WORST BILLING SOFTWARE I HAVE EVER USED IN THE PAST 35 YEARS.

Cons

NOTHING MIGRATED OVER CORRECTLY OR COMPLETELY AND THIS IS SO COMPLICATED. NOTHING IS SIMPLE TO NAVIGATE.

Mi D.

Reviewed on 15/08/2017

Xfit is not ready for market, functionality that is promised but not currently available.

Pros

All the promised functionality and its potential. In demonstrations it looks fantastic but does live up to promises.

Cons

Constant delays in implementation due to updates, functionality problems, and billing component does not work correctly.

Marcie G.

Reviewed on 8/05/2020

ReDoc powered by xfit is an awesome Outpatient EMR for Therapy-PT, OT, and ST

I have been very pleased with my overall experience with ReDoc xfit. They keep you current with all of their updates and releases on a regular basis. That is truly appreciated from a manager stand point. Our therapy staff here a very pleased with this EMR.

Pros

I think ReDoc xfit platform/EMR people stay current on the rules and regulations and make quick turn around time for their upgrades and releases. ReDoc xfit listens to their customers and take action as/when needed and prioritize their working model as such. They bring on vendors to support and make their EMR one of the best EMR's out there for Therapy Services in my opinion. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to implementing Telehealth soon! Thank you!

Cons

Some upfront work that had to be done to interface, however once that is all done. It works like a charm.

Shawna C.

Reviewed on 16/04/2018

Medical documentation

Pros

I like that each day is broken down per DOS. Very easy to read and understand. Easy to make changes and correct errors.

Cons

I wish we had the ability to click and print multiple documents at one time. Very time consuming to open and print each DOS individually. Also I would like the ability to be able to reprocess the Eval instead of just the DOS. Maybe a multiple button resubmit for incorrect DOI or body parts.