Twingate Reviews

About Twingate

Twingate is the easiest way for organizations to adopt a Zero Trust Network Access solution and replace outdated, difficult-to-maintain, and insecure corporate VPNs. Built to make the lives of developers, DevOps, IT teams, and...

All Twingate Reviews Apply filters

Browse Twingate Reviews

All Twingate Reviews Apply filters

Amit
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 22/10/2020

Head of IT

Pros

As an IT team, we need to be able to satisfy the ease of use requirement, even for remote access security solutions. Through their lightweight client, Twingate has accomplished delivering on a seamless user experience without the traditional headaches involved with legacy VPN solutions. Their one-click connection to the network is easy yet provides secure, encrypted access to our most valuable corporate resources.

Cons

I’d like to see more full tunnel capabilities but the Twingate team is working on this as we speak. Their split tunnel architecture ensures top notch performance (even when connecting to a video call) and so their focus on performance while delivering full tunnel capabilities will be great to experience

Raja

Reviewed on 22/10/2020

Seamless user experience

Pros

Twingate is fast, simple, easy to use and always runs in the background without me noticing. It is so much better than the previous VPN my company made me use. The user experience is truly seamless.

I also like the fact that it’s really easy to connect and doesn’t really slow anything down. Previous VPNs I’ve used always slow things down and I would always disconnect frequently. With Twingate I can keep it always on and it’s fast and doesn’t require me to constantly connect and disconnect.

Cons

Nothing really because Twingate gives me access to the applications I need access to. One thing is that I’m curious if they will be releasing more features. It seems to solve the secure access use case really well but I’d like to see more product features over time.

Top Twingate Alternatives