About Online Check Writer

Online Check Writer is a cloud-based solution that helps businesses manage accounts payables/receivables, payment processing, reconciliation, and other financial activities on a unified portal. The platform enables administrators...

Browse Online Check Writer Reviews

Bipin V.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 16/07/2018

One of the best Software i have used so far

very useful for my job.

Pros

Tried their Standard plan is worth /month. it has all the features i need, like Create many checks in one click, Upload from excel and create checks, Remote Support etc. Their Customer support is really good.

Cons

i didn't experienced any cons till now .Will update if i have any issues. Overall experience with Online Check Writer is excellent to me.

Response from Zil Money

Thank you, we're really happy to hear that you're getting good value out of it! The whole team here at Online Check Writer would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Michael S.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 16/07/2018

Check printing software is a great business solution

The most valuable thing in today's business, time...

Pros

Easy to use, friendly IU, easy to program, supports most of the OS out there, customer service is very committed to help you..

Cons

No cons for using this software, everything is great ! I cannot say that when i call customer support i received a bad services because i will be lying...

Response from Zil Money

Thank you for taking the time to review Online Check Writer. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our product and services.

John C.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 2/11/2021

Becareful of this company

Hello , i have registered with this site and after giving them my confidential information about me and my bank account , they automatically slap me with auto block for no reason i contact support and they never give a good reply . i guess its bunch of dudes at the back of the websites taking advantage of so call check to steal people confidential information. Than You

Pros

i like it because my friend suggested it to me so that i can use it for my company in processing my payments

Cons

Bad company they will steal your information and block you

Response from Zil Money

John, we are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with us. We take confidentiality seriously and actually work to stop fraud attempts. if your account was flagged or blocked, there was a reason. If we are misinformed, please contact our support via email at [email protected] and ask for a manager.

Replied 22/03/2022

Top Online Check Writer Alternatives

Jayaprakash V.
  • Industry: Online Media
  • Used for Free Trial

Reviewed on 15/08/2018

Online Checkwriter - a need of the hour

Pros

The emergence of Online check writer is a need of the hour. It has features akin to demand draft obtain directly from Bank. Hence, utilizing the facility a business man can save a lot of time in routine works. It is doubtless that everyone would love to hear a more attractive feature of online check draft, that is, the process does not involve any fee like credit card or ACH. The check can be accepted through phone, fax or online. There are not so much investments required to avail the facility. In every aspect, online check writer is highly beneficial to businessmen.

Cons

The output of the process is not acceptable internationally. This is the only disadvantage I can say about the software.

Response from Zil Money

First of all, we would like to thank you for your kind words so far. We're glad you like our platform and that it's working for you. We work really hard to offer you the best possible service

Mimi O.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 16/07/2018

One of my way of saying, I made my life easier using this software in my web business.

Pros

The software is very user-friendly. This is a big advantage to other software I used before. The process of signing with each check I issue is very easy, just a click of a mouse and it's done.

Cons

Nothing. The usual software is very complicated and the instructions are hard to follow especially to those who are not computer savvy.

Response from Zil Money

First of all, we would like to thank you for your kind words so far. We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. . We are always improving our product and service to make our customers happy.

Nour H.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 29/11/2021

super helpful

Pros

the software is easy to use when you learn it, and even if you don't there's a lot of support around you which is make the work easier

Cons

overall i like this software because of the way of use, it's easy

Response from Zil Money

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Replied 19/01/2022

Reviewed on 24/08/2021

good website

Pros

easy website to write check online. it is good website

Cons

improved a lot recently. i learned alot from this.

Richard S.

Reviewed on 7/05/2018

Great Software

Pros

Makes payroll a simple task, started using this software about 6 months ago for my small business and will continue to use it in the future.

This is a sponsored review

Cons

I have not found any cons about this software so far. Every time i used this payroll software it worked as described.

Rashed H.

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

This is very effective software for those who do business.This is a sponsored review

Saves my time and money.This is a sponsored review

Pros

Most interesting thing about this app is it's easy to use and saves money and time. Definitely recommend it .This is a sponsored review

Cons

It saves time for business man. This is the thing i like about this software. Happy to use this. Thanks.

Response from Zil Money

Thank you so much for your great review, we're glad you're enjoying Online Check Writer and would love to hear from you if you need any help using the tool. Hope to see you again.

Ditta M.
  • Industry: Cosmetics
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 5/05/2022

Excelencia

Pros

The practicality and comfort offered to the customer

Cons

Presented all options available to the customer.

Response from Zil Money

Thank you Ditta, for your review. We appreciate your business.

Replied 10/05/2022

Reviewed on 21/01/2018

Online Check Writer has really made my check writing life much easier to handle. Thank You!

Pros

I am really excited about the Online CheckWriter software. No more looking for my checkbook. I love having all of my check writing needs available online. I love being able to see everything pertaining to my check writing needs CLEARLY by using this software. My favorite feature is being able to type instead of manually writing information that is needed on the check. My checks look so much better typing instead of writing. My favorite feature is the FREE feature for Consumers that only need fewer than 5 checks per month. After using the 5 free checks you only pay 5 cents per check which is really affordable.

Cons

The only Cons I have with the Online Check Writer Software is not being able to have artsy designs on the check. You are allowed to customize your checks for free but not really have the check looking really colorful and artsy.

Response from Zil Money

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Hank D.

Reviewed on 19/01/2018

Painless Way to Do Small Business Payroll

Pros

This is a sponsored review. Online Check Write is an amazing service that has allowed our small business to keep up with our payroll and our clientele. What is especially helpful is that Check Write keeps all your checks in the cloud, so we no longer have to worry about throwing away one of our old checks.

Arquimedes A.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 9/11/2020

Online Check Writer the Best software

My overall experience with Online Check Writer is amazing!
It is very useful and affordable software.

Pros

The way we can handle the checks using for instance checks by email and Checks Printing Software, that allows us to Print at anytime and from everyplace we are.

Cons

I have to say that this software doesn't have any thing bad. I mean I don't have any complain about this software, for me this software is 1000/1000!

• Industry: Semiconductors

Reviewed on 16/07/2018

It was really easy to learn about it and use it. Very good quality and functionality.

Really useful and easy to use, so it is really efficient and a true time saver. I am glad that i have found out about this software.

Pros

I really liked how easy was to actually use it. I had no previously experience in this software, and now for the first time it was so easy and interesting to use it.

Cons

I am not sure about customer support but still it is really easy to find out stuff yourself, so it is not that big of a deal. I would recommend that somebody should look into it dough.

Kirti B.

A total time saver

This is a print checker and really good for business.

Pros

Very reliable and trustworthy. Easy to use and learn. It is so convenient to use the software and the results are positive.

Cons

Sometimes a bit hassle but if dealt with care, the Product seems to be great especially in such short time.

Response from Zil Money

Thank you so much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer you the best possible service. We are always improving our product and service to make our customers happy.

German H.
  • Industry: Capital Markets

Reviewed on 8/03/2021

excellent software

excellent software, I really like it. good innovation
I want to recommend it to my friends, I find the software
and its content very interesting,
thanks for sharing these good initiatives, this are great
for make BUSINESS on line and this software is amazing
really works this is 100% legit and 100% working

Pros

eally works this is 100% legit and 100% working

Cons

this are great
for make BUSINESS on line

James R.

Reviewed on 20/01/2018

Very convenient solution!

Pros

The ability to import existing data to this site and the convenience of being able to use any computer to have our checks printed is awesome! It's also very helpful that no actual software is required to complete the process, and that there aren't any extra steps to send the information to accounting is well thought-out. This is a sponsored review

Cons

The only issue that we have experienced is more due to our slow internet connection than anything else. The website could be a bit leaner to help with load times.

Response from Zil Money

Thank you so much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer you the best possible service, so we are happy to see that reflected in your feedback service.

• Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 12/12/2020

Awesome

Easy to use with our day to day transaction. Would definitely recommend to fellows.

Pros

everything. it's user-friendly compared to other software we had before.

Cons

none so far. i simply love it because its making every transaction easy and no sweat

Reviewed on 29/10/2018

very useful software

According to my use this software is perfect for me.

Pros

>it is software is compilable with any platform because it is online.
>5 checks free per month is good for me as I print less check
>and it is very user-friendly
>the service is quick
>backup in excel format

Cons

>it is online
>you have to pay if you print more than 6 checks per month

Arianna S.

Reviewed on 11/05/2018

Pretty good software if you ask me, maybe even the best for dealing with checks.

Pros

The fact that they will mail out checks for you, and you don't have to deal with finding your checkbook after you lose it should be the selling point of this software - because I don't have to deal with any of it!

Cons

One thing I like least about this software is that it stores data (checks / registry / history) in the cloud, which I have no idea if it is encrypted or not, but hopefully it is, other than that there's no cons I can think of about this software.

This is a sponsored review.

Response from Zil Money

Thank you for your feedback. We work really hard to offer you the best possible service and always improving our product and service to make our customers happy.

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

Check writer software

Pros

Hello, I'm Van Makkavells I have used OnlineCheckWriter for a couple months now and am really satisfied with it. What make it exciting is how Onlinecheckwriter allows you to print check without the need of MICR printer and also can print many or multiple bank account check at the same time without changing the blank check stock paper. I also print blank check, zero dollar and post-dated checks with or without the MICR printer. And lastly it's works with virtual in any kind of online as well as desktop (MAC or Windows). I recommend it to everyone.

Cons

The least i like about this software is, how it make everything simple.

Julio O.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 17/07/2018

Very easy to use, helpful, intuitive and lifesaving

The greatest benefit was saving a lot of time, i don't have to draft 20 or 50 checks at month, it was indeed a great add to my company

Pros

It is a very easy to use software to keep track and write your checks online, that way you don't have to keep your check wallet around with you anymore, very intuitive, it is a definitive must have if you want to get rid of your old checkbook

Cons

I couldn't find any major flaws on it, it is easy to you and never has let me down, it was a great purchase

Tanner B.
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 17/10/2018

Pretty good!

I like that i can finally print multiple bank statements and checks without the use of that silly special paper. Sweet invention

Pros

I can print whatever checks and banking info without having to go to a in person third person

Cons

It wouldve been nice if it was free. Although i didnt really mind paying the extra.

Response from Zil Money

Great to hear! Thank you so much for your review. We've always had great feedback about the product and are really glad to hear that you're happy with it!

Zenien C.
  • Used for Free Trial

Reviewed on 16/06/2021

good Software for my useful

Pros

If you're seeking a simpler, safer, and faster way to generate, issue, and print checks for your business, Online Check Writer is the web-based program for you.

Cons

I have yet to encounter any disadvantages. If I run into any problems, I'll let you know. Overall, I've had a great experience using Online Check Writer.

Response from Zil Money

Thank you for the feedback. We are always improving our product to make our customers happy. We are actively working on making sure everything runs smoothly for all our customers.

John J.

Reviewed on 3/04/2018

Excellent tool for everyday check writing

Pros

This is brilliant for writing online checks, no more handwritten checks, this makes it so much easier to have no mistakes. Simple and easy to use

Cons

It can be a little complicated to begin with, However after using a little it gets much easier.
No cons really