About NICE CXone

NICE inContact is cloud-based call center software that helps businesses to maximize the quality of leads and minimize the cost of client interaction. The solution comprises many features required to process inbound support...

Browse NICE CXone Reviews

Erica T. Erica T.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 27/08/2021

Out with the old, in with the new!

Pros

It is very easy to use and it allows time between calls to wrap up notes. When calls are in queue you can see the exact number. It has tons of features that I haven't even tapped into yet.

Cons

I cannot dial certain numbers, for example 800 numbers.

Lindsay G. Lindsay G.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organisation

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

Overall a good product

Overall, I'm happy with InContact. The only thing I wish is that support was more helpful when it comes to using the features, and why the glaring discrepancy in reporting numbers from 2 separate reports that seems like they should be reporting on the same metric. (See Cons response, above)

Aside from that issue, I've been very happy.

Pros

It's relatively simple to train my staff on how to use it. Most features are user friendly. The layout looks good and is functional. it's reliable and consistent. I cannot recall the software crashing or having issues that impacted our ability to help clients at any time. This is a lot more than I can say for other software programs we use. I feel like I'm kept informed of upcoming maintenance or issues and expected resolution time frames.

Cons

When I think about what I dislike about InContact, only one thing comes to mind. I have tried to find a way to pull an accurate report on abandoned calls. There used to be an abandon rate compliance report, but that is gone. So, I used the Skill Performance report. But the numbers seemed wrong. So I pull Contact History, and select for abandons to show. And on the particular dates I was looking at, the numbers were so very different. Skill Performance showed something like 80 abandons, which would be grossly high. Contact History showed something like 5 abandons. This number seemed low. I still don't know which, if either, report is correct and why they would be so different. I called for help and the representative couldn't really tell me why the difference of which was correct. So I went to my internal IT person, who also didn't know. So this is only one issue, but it is SO frustrating. I also cannot figure out how to find pre-que abandons and nobody has been able to help me with that either.

Response from NICE inContact

Thank you Lindsay. We're glad to hear about your positive experiences as well as your challenges with reporting. We will pass your comments along to the support team.

Replied 17/01/2020
Dawn V. Dawn V.

Easy to use Platform

It's good as far as a platform goes. There were some rough patches in the past, they appeared to have learned from that and made improvements. They could make some adjustments to how they treat their customers and the customer service they provide.

Pros

Easy to use, great functionality, accessible with screen reading software which is a major plus for our staff. There's great customization of IVR and messaging. There are so many functions and options that we haven't tapped into yet or been able to use.

Cons

There's little customization with the agent interface, agents do not have access to the dashboard. The customer service at NICE/InContact has taken a major dip in responsiveness and assistance to their customers since they've made some management changes. All the help you could get before is now referred to a professional team that comes with a cost. They definitely don't make you feel like a valued customer.

Response from NICE inContact

Thank you Dawn! We are always striving to learn and do better and will pass along your comments to the appropriate teams.

Top NICE CXone Alternatives

Sharon I. Sharon I.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 13/05/2020

Great business partnership

Overall, it's been a very good experience. We hit a few bumps in the beginning of the relationship, but we were undergoing a major technology change - that's bound to happen. Those bumps were smoothed over by the wonderful account teams that we've had - I can honestly say that there are very few complaints I can think of about each and every employee I've interacted with at Nice inContact. Employees are highly responsive, quick to respond when called upon, and are generally extremely helpful and a pleasure to work with. Keep it up!

Pros

Cons

The products we consume were described as all "point, click and drag". The scripting is not simple, and requires a certain skill level to maintain and support.

Response from NICE inContact

Thanks for your partnership and your feedback, Sharon!

Ann J. Ann J.

Reviewed on 20/09/2019

NICE Incontact End User

Working in WFM I use this tool constantly. It provides the information needed to perform my daily task with ease. It is a very functional and diverse tool in different areas where I need to view data and collect data.

Pros

The ease of navigation of the system. The information the system provides on realtime measures.

Cons

The functionality of the skilling process.

Response from NICE inContact

Thanks so much for your review! We are glad to hear our call center software is helping you get the data you need to perform your job seamlessly.

Replied 10/10/2019
Dustin S. Dustin S.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Good platform

Pros

It is really easy to get up and running, make modifications on the fly and manage all our communication channels. It has made us a lot more effecieint

Cons

It can be a bit spendy per month with the add ons. If you keep a close eye you can manage your costs well.

Response from NICE inContact

We are glad to hear it is easy to use, Dustin!

Replied 25/11/2019
Aleksandar N. Aleksandar N.
  • Industry: Textiles

Reviewed on 6/05/2020

Great software but a lot of bugs

I am quite satisfied with NICE except for the reporting section. I am no longer an incontact user since the company decided to switch to genesys purecloud, nonetheless apart from the numerous incontact bugs, I find it to be a great piece of software

Pros

The intuitive GUI and generally the ease of use. The InContact reporting is great

Cons

NICE reporting formats are a nightmare to import to any excel file. The inconsistent formatting doesn't let me use a simple macro but rather have to make a combination of formulas and vba but then again it happens that with the latest NICE version even the previous format was slightly changed so I had to do some major edits to the import tools.

Response from NICE inContact

Aleksandar, thank you very much for your review.

Marce L. Marce L.

Reviewed on 19/05/2020

User use of InContact

Overall, I find the system user friendly, help desk knowledgeable and the quality of the calls are great.

Pros

I love the ability to listen to previous calls to help with assisting a disgruntled customer. InContact software makes this feature so easy. The MaxAgent is user friendly. Callback feature keeps our customers happy, we always receive positive feedback from the customers when we return the call so quickly. These are just a few of the many features of the software that make is so user friendly.

Cons

I do not like it can be temperamental with the internet connection.

Response from NICE inContact

We appreciate your feedback, Marce. Thanks!

Ben B. Ben B.

Reviewed on 20/09/2019

Simple Omnichannel Platform

Using InContact i'm able to keep all my customer service employees busy using a single interface. They seamlessly switch between phone calls, chats, and emails. We're able to easily change the priorities of per agent or per contact method to balance out our workload keeping contact times low and also keeping agents engaged.

Pros

Easy interface

Multi tasking

Chat, Email, Inbound and Outbound calls

Cons

Requires a softphone program in some cases

Response from NICE inContact

We are so happy to hear that our software is helping you and your team work seamlessly in multiple channels. Thank you for your feedback!

Replied 10/10/2019
Brandon H. Brandon H.
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

NICE inContact CXone Review

We have call center services we provide for our customers. We needed a platform that integrated better with more robust APIs that talked to Salesforce. Our agents also needed a more reliable platform to use.

Pros

It's cloud-based. Easy to use interface. Agents here seem to enjoy it. It is fully integrated with our Salesforce instance.

Cons

Was a little pricey compared to other competitors.

Five9 and Salesforce Service Cloud

Reasons for Choosing NICE CXone

LiveOps stinks and support for the product is nonexistent.

Five9 and Salesforce Service Cloud

Reasons for Switching to NICE CXone

They were able to meet our needs and met our requirements better than the others, even though it was a little more expensive.

Response from NICE inContact

So happy to hear that the integration with Salesforce is working well for you! Thank you for the feedback Brandon!

Lisa R. Lisa R.

Reviewed on 2/12/2020

I use this product to help manage our workflow and for individual accountability.

I appreciated how easy it was to maneuver and display.

Pros

I love that it has no options for changes to be altered for it's call data. All information received is actual and true. Makes it easier to hold employees accountable for actions when review time comes around.

Cons

The only issue I have is when creating the dashboards. The limit is 20 max per dashboard created and you can only open one at a time to review. This is problematic when you have various regions you would like to see at one time.

Israel C. Israel C.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 23/03/2020

Good - But Could Be Great

Pros

The software is easy to use and navigate.

Cons

There are missing features that a call center application should have that we've requested and have not had great success with:

- ringtones for our response coordinators
- being able to put multiple people on hold to bring someone else on with a proper introductions
- being able to switch all users at once to a specific level or a skill to a level for all users

Response from NICE inContact

Israel, thank you for your comments. We're glad it's easy to use for you and your team and we will share your feedback on additional features with the product teams.

Replied 8/04/2020
Sheryl W. Sheryl W.

Reviewed on 19/05/2020

NICE is a great Support Tool

Great experience overall as we are able to connect to our live chat; our emails as well as offer call backs all from the inContact client.

Pros

We love the integrations it provides and the additional customization we have in place for our 300+ agents

Cons

The reporting feature is not the best and we were not able to retrieve it ourselves for quite some time. It has now changed.

Response from NICE inContact

Thank you for your feedback, Sheryl!

Michael R. Michael R.

Reviewed on 24/10/2020

inConctact Review

Personally I like this software more than most helpdesk tools. Other ones are ugly in design and very laggy. This one is sleek looking, easy to use and the call/time tracking features are very useful. Probably the best software I've used for a helpdesk yet.

Pros

There are many pros to this software:

1. Dial pad on the app itself
2. Easy way to transfer/conference calls
3. Email to call feature
4. Cold / Warm transfer of calls
5. Multiple job codes to enter
6. Scheduling calls

Cons

I don't like how if you're inactive in lunch for more than an hour the software randomly closes on you. Also, when someone transfers a call to me it automatically puts in me in the code: Sysoutage.

Response from NICE inContact

We appreciate your feedback, Michael!

Replied 26/10/2020
William B. William B.

Reviewed on 19/03/2020

The Customer service is disappointing

Pros

The software is pretty easy to use and it works with many different configuration.

Cons

Customer Service is disappointing. During this COVID-19 pandemic NICE INContact was charging paying customers $75 per 15 minutes to speak with an agent via phone. This is very unethical and unprofessional.

Response from NICE inContact

William, thank you for your comments. Your feedback regarding customer service is concerning. Please reach out to us at [email protected] to provide additional feedback so that we may help you. Thank you.

Replied 8/04/2020
Shelby N. Shelby N.
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 1/03/2021

review

7/10

Pros

it is somewhat easy to use and calls are clear

Cons

it disconnects a lot and I have to restart my computer to get it to work

Judy K. Judy K.
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 5/05/2020

System errors and agents being frequently logged out. Service response is quick and efficient to correct the problem

Pros

The conference calling features are great. It is nice to be able to disconnect with one side of the conference call so as to resume speaking with the other caller.

Cons

Sometimes calls are choppy due to it being over the internet. However, the flexibility of working form anywhere out ways that small occasional inconvenience.

Response from NICE inContact

Judy, thanks so much for your feedback!

Craig F. Craig F.

Reviewed on 26/05/2020

Great Software

Pros

The ease of use is the biggest selling point for me. I find that the reports and features are intuitive and easy to understand. I can usually find what I am looking for without needing any assistance.

I also really enjoy the features that allow me to monitor and coach on phone calls. This is a big help for me to know what is being said and how our customers are being treated.

Cons

None that come to mind. The software is great.

Response from NICE inContact

Thanks for the five-star review, Craig!

Emma V. Emma V.

Reviewed on 4/10/2019

Satisfied Long-Time User

We love using inContact NICE at our organization!

Pros

I like that you can easily access call logs, unavailable times and agent reports all from one place.

Cons

The MyAgent box does not stay visible while working on other pages so I either have to modify the size of the pages I'm working on or go back and forth between pages to be able to keep an eye on the queue.

Response from NICE inContact

Thank you for the review! We will send along your comments to our teams since we are always striving to make improvements. We are glad it is working well for you!

Replied 29/10/2019
Meghal P. Meghal P.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 26/02/2021

User friendly and easy to navigate

Pros

It is vey user friendly and plays a very crucial role in call center environment. Out of all the features, I like the way it allows to check the real-time schedule and transfer calls from one department to another at one's fingertips.

Cons

We have been using this software for such a long time and haven't found any difficulties while using it. However, I look forward to see some new features under status bar in upcoming update.

Jd S. Jd S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 5/05/2020

As a partner

Overall, the NiC platform is quite robust and easy to use. Tier 1 support is not often helpful, but all other support individuals seem very competent.

Pros

The back end tool, Studio, allows for quite a bit of customization on customer & agent experience.

Cons

Not being notified of updates in advance of them happening; as an Implementation and Reseller partner, I would expect that we'd be among the first to know.

Response from NICE inContact

Thanks for your feedback, JD. We'll pass your comments on to our product team.

Amy L. Amy L.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 9/11/2016

Great organization

Products, service, and stability make inContact a unique and special telecom provider and business partner. We require 24 X 7 (365 days a year) support, and they do not let us down. They are in a constant state of evolution to keep your business relevant and current.

Pros

Stability and ability to integrate with our CRM software seamlessly. They have evolved over time and regularly release new features that enhance how we do business.

Cons

Some of the software/products feel patched together from different partners.

Richard C. Richard C.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

Awesome Customer Service Support

We had been started with inContact 2 years ago and the products are reliable, and have not been disappointed when we contact the customer service support area.

Pros

Ease of setting up new skills and creation of dashboards

Cons

Need more friendly and less step for building agent skill profiles, and allow modify the size of real time dashboards

Response from NICE inContact

Thank you for your feedback, Richard. We are glad the program is working for you and will pass along your commentary to our teams.

Shawn K. Shawn K.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 7/11/2019

Great ACD System

Consolidated reporting makes analytics for our multiple contact centers a breeze.

Pros

Consolidated media - contact center uses one single software for email, chat, voicemail, live calls, work tasks, and more.

Cons

The MAX UI uses "hover to expand" gestures that are sometimes difficult to use.

Response from NICE inContact

Glad to hear you like the reporting features, Shawn. We'll share your feedback on MAX UI with our team.

Replied 17/12/2019
Bernard G. Bernard G.
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 18/07/2020

Excellent CCaaS Leader

My clients LOVE it. It is a hands down great solution used by many

Pros

It is fully features and includes an award winning WFE solution for a compete integrated answer for cloud CCaaS

Cons

It does not have the scalability of Avaya but is well suited for the mid market and keeps going up every year

Avaya OneCloud UCaaS

Reasons for Switching to NICE CXone

Incontact is a leader!

Response from NICE inContact

Thanks for your comments, Bernard!

Replied 26/10/2020