About Five9

Five9 is an all-in-one cloud contact center solution for inbound, outbound, blended and omnichannel contact centers world-wide. Powered by Practical AI, Five9 enables agents to provide customer experiences across phone, email,...

Browse Five9 Reviews

Christopher M. Christopher M.

Reviewed on 6/08/2019

Hard to implement, but robust

It's very robust software, but the implementation is not worth the trouble- it's made for calling a large, large body of numbers with little need to change the leads within the campaign.

Pros

Once you get it going, which isn't easy at all, it doesn't quit running.

Cons

It's horrible to implement, the support is awful, it also uses mechanics that are impossible to understand with minimal documentation.

RingCentral MVP

Reasons for Choosing Five9

Poor management choices left for me to implement.

RingCentral MVP

Reasons for Switching to Five9

My management decided it for me with no input from myself, as it what he was comfortable with in different situations.
Lin V. Lin V.

Reviewed on 8/07/2020

Amazing Change Management Tool

We've using Five9 for change management and some of our workforce engagement, and it has been a great experience so far when paired with our learning management system for learning and improvement assignment. The UI is fairly intuitive, so out managers and directors have been quick to pick it up and apply to our growing initiatives.

Pros

Five9 support is fantastic, and the UI intuitive enough for the majority of our managers and directors to pick up relatively quickly. We use NICE Engage as well, and this platform is far superior.

Cons

Five9 has not been as widely adopted within our managers as WalkMe had been amongst our general users. The UI is easy to use, but could use some updating.

Response from Five9

Hi Lin,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Five9.

Best regards,

Replied 13/07/2020
Pam A. Pam A.

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

Highly Recommend Five9, after failed implementation of 3 other apps

Quick deployment, reliable product and allowed us to significantly reduce headcount and improve operational efficiency

Pros

After implementing several other call center software programs that did not meet our requirements, Five9 offers such a rich feature/function set and meets all our needs. The sales, implementation and support experience has been superior compared to their competitors.

Cons

From and IT perspective, the help desk/customer support team's knowledge is lacking. Most of our inquiries are not able to be addressed by 1st level

Response from Five9

Hi Pam thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with others on this peer review site. We are happy to hear you have had such a great experience with us at Five9.

Replied 3/12/2019

Top Five9 Alternatives

Fusion Connect CCaaS

Wendee C. Wendee C.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 6/11/2018

My job my life

I use this on a daily basis for my job. Over 3 years now I've been using it and whenever i have any issues even slight, they are there to help me thru it. There's been a few times I've had my own pc issues and they have been there to help me get it going and back onto work. Love this software.

Pros

This is the software I use to do my job daily. I've used it for over 3 years now and it is exceptional. It hasn't lead me wrong at all and even at times I have a slight issue, the tech support is superb and very helpful, patient and kind. I wouldn't be able to do my job and keep my job if this wasn't such a great software program.

Cons

Only thing i can say I dislike about it would be not being able to enlarge font during chat usage, but it's such a minor thing that I don't even notice and someday it will probably be changed as well.

Response from Five9

Hello Wendee,
Thank you for sharing your amazing feedback with us. We're happy to hear that you love our software and our customer support. Please let us know if we can ever be of service.

Replied 16/11/2018
Damon L. Damon L.

Reviewed on 7/05/2019

Five9 Review

It's been great! So much so that when we merged with another company, we convinced them to change from their service to Five9.

Pros

I like that it is cloud based, which allows me to be mobile with my call center. We live in Florida and have had to evacuate the office for a hurricane, but my teams were able to login from the safety of their evacuated places and continue to offer support.

Cons

I feel like the reports are sometimes confusing.

Response from Five9

Hello Damon, Thank you very much for your review and for sharing how Five9 has helped you and your team, especially during the hurricane season. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can ever be of service.

Replied 8/05/2019
Aleesha R. Aleesha R.

Reviewed on 9/01/2018

Five9 is the Go-To in Call Center Software

Five9 is awesome, I will forever be a fan of this call center program! Keep up the good work!

Pros

Five9 provides the best ease of use I have seen in call center software. I love the monitoring features and ability to pull reports on all of my representatives. Another pro of Five9 is the reliability, this program almost never crashes!! Even when we are performing with full capacity, it never lets us down.

Cons

As with any program there is always room for improvement. When pulling reports in the program, sometimes the numbers seem to be skewed. I wish it had an explanation on how it computes the metrics.

Response from Kristin

Hi Aleesha, thank you for taking the time post this excellent review. We’re very glad to hear that Five9 is working so well for you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions.

Replied 16/01/2018
Debbie M. Debbie M.

Reviewed on 2/10/2017

Overall Five9 has been a good phone applet for us

Overall you guy do a great job

Pros

For the most part Five9 works pretty well. What I like most about Five9 is that its integrated with SalesForce so we only have to put our notes in 1 time.

Cons

Occasionally your servers go down so we are down so If that happens we end up being dead in the water, fortunately that doesn't happen alot

Response from Kristin

Debbie, We're glad to hear that our SalesForce integration is helping you eliminate redundant tasks and makes your team more efficient. Thanks for posting this review and please let us know if you ever have any questions.

Replied 4/10/2017

Reviewed on 16/04/2018

Overall great

Pros

Overall support was always helpful and 100% there through learning curve. User friendly. Web based and easy call flow

Cons

The recycle of calls if no answer. Seem to come around to quick and causes customers to compain on too many calls

Response from Five9

Hello, Thank you for your great review. We pride ourselves with the best support team in the industry and are glad to hear that our team is always there for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions about how to best use our features to meet your business needs. We're here to help.

Replied 17/04/2018
Bethany S. Bethany S.

Reviewed on 11/04/2018

I work with this daily making inbound and outbound calls

I learned another software that multiple businesses in the industry use

Pros

I can see what I'm calling it there is no information imputed by opening the phone number in Google.

Cons

I don't like that you can see how many calls you have taken but you can't see your talk time . I have to manually add it up.

Response from Five9

Hello Bethany, we're glad to hear Five9 is working well for you. Thanks for posting your review. Our team is here to help, so please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager if you have any questions about any of our features.

Replied 13/04/2018
Patricia R. Patricia R.

Reviewed on 8/07/2020

An Excellent Step Up In Employee Engagement

We've been using Five9 as a potential replacement for NICE for over a year now, and I'm sold. The look and feel are intuitive and elegant. It has all of the organization and recording capabilities that I've wanted.

Pros

The interface is intuitive both to support and end user. The organization capabilities and download file types help me accomplish my tasks with relative ease.

Cons

My only issue was with onboarding as we trained users on Five9 that were used to NICE. However, training has been relatively easy due to the intuitiveness of the solution.

Response from Five9

Hi Patricia, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Best regards,

Replied 13/07/2020
Susan C. Susan C.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Reviewed on 13/12/2017

Well organized software, well prepared team

Keep up the good work!

Pros

This program is very easy to learn making training a snap. Online support and telephone tech support are fast and available.

Cons

Very sensitive to fluctuations in internet connectivity: all other programs will still be running but the five9 app will need to reconnect.

Response from Kristin

Hi Susan, thanks for posting your excellent review. We pride ourselves with the best customer support team in the industry, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you ever have any questions.

Replied 19/12/2017

Reviewed on 3/05/2018

It's a helpful tool

Pros

This software is being used by the whole company to monitor the sales and customer service agents. Call recording has been a masterpiece for our Quality associates.

Cons

I haven't used all of the features. So far, I haven't experienced any major issues with this software.

Response from Five9

Hi there, we're happy to hear that Five9 is working so well for you and that our call recording feature is helping you provide great customer experiences. Thanks for taking the time to write this review.

Replied 4/05/2018
William H. William H.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 24/08/2018

Five9 review

Five9 overall is a very quality product. For the amount of dials we make it consistently works well however we do have some hiccups time to time. Overall a very good product.

Pros

It is very functional and rarely gives me issues. It has clear audio when working correctly and allows me to have clear long, conversations.

Cons

It has had some bug issues. It sometimes makes me log in and out consistently to make calls. Also dialing through satellites gives perception that we sometimes dial from "walmart". When not working correctly you can also sound like a robot occasionally.

Response from Five9

Hello William, thanks for sharing your feedback about Five9. It's great to hear our dialer is working well for your team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our your account manager should you ever have any questions about our functionality. We're here to help.

Replied 27/08/2018
Adam G. Adam G.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

Reviewed on 19/09/2018

Five9

I can say that utilizing the five0 software, increased my performance as a sales executive

Pros

The ease of use and functionality is great for the business, specially we are an online security company.

Cons

for nearly 4 years of use, I haven't really encountered any cons about this software

Response from Five9

Hello Adam,
Thank you for taking the time to share how Five9 helped you increase your sales performance. That's great to hear. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions.

Replied 25/09/2018
Rodger V. Rodger V.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 13/08/2019

Five9 Covers It All

Pros

Five9 has a ton of functionality and serves any need you might have. Customer service always answers

Cons

Customer Service sometimes struggles to understand what you are asking. They are helpful and polite but sometimes a language barrier gets in the way

Response from Five9

Hi Roger,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share a review. If you should have any questions please feel happy to reach out to me directly.

Best Regards,
Cindy Seto

Replied 14/08/2019

Reviewed on 17/07/2019

Great autodialer phone system for SMB

From start to finish, it was a great product to use for our contact center. From auto dilaer to seeing our customers information when they call in, it has so many features that you can get lost in it.

Pros

I liked the versatility the most. Any feature we could come up with, they had already ready to go.

Cons

I with the GUI was a little better. It wasn't flashy, which isn't really important, but could be better.

Reviewed on 6/05/2018

Five9 helps us produce extremely powerful reports, keeping us productive and involved.

Pros

We absolutely love how powerful the reports are, such as call volumes & statistics. this allows us to keep up with our agents at any time and it has lead to a massive, consistent increase in productivity.

Cons

Some reports may take some time to populate & export, but even with this minor delay, Five9 is one of our top choices in software. We absolutely love using it.

Response from Five9

Hi there, Thanks for your amazing review. We're excited to hear that our reports have helped you increase your team's productivity. Let us know if we can ever be of service.

Replied 9/05/2018
Nicole T. Nicole T.

Reviewed on 10/09/2018

Very easy to use dialer

I feel like within my company the five nine dialing software has helped us to achieve many more outgoing calls in an ineffective and timely manner

Pros

I found that five nine is a very simple dialing system and in the middle of dialing you're able to talk to your supervisor and co-workers easily through the chat email icon

Cons

Sometimes the dialer would freeze up on outgoing calls but this wasn't in a very common occurrence and overall I wouldn't really have any dislikes to note

Response from Five9

Hi Nicole,
Thank you very much for posting this excellent review. We're glad to hear our dialer, and monitoring and coaching features are helping your team be more effective on the phone. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can ever be of service.

Replied 11/09/2018
Cora D. Cora D.

Reviewed on 21/02/2020

Easy to use but Crashes Constantly

Overall there is more reliable call center software out there besides Five9. I would prefer to use software that was more difficult to use and would require more instruction than an easy to use software like Five9 that is less reliable with its glitching, freezing and shutting down.

Pros

The software itself is easy to use after some brief training time. It is very easy to receive inbound calls and there is a easy to recognize sound when a call is coming in and outbound calls are easy to make in the dialer. There are many ways to customize the user experience by adding different 'roles" for employees that are using the software. This way you can customize which employees receive what calls based on their department and what they are trained to handle.

Cons

The software crashes A LOT. As a user I have had the software crash multiple times while I was in a chat, on a phone call with a customer or in the middle of writing an email. I have had the software freeze during a chat and then log me out of the system.

Response from Five9

Hi Cora, thank you for sharing your feedback. I've notified your enterprise sales director and he should be reaching out to you shortly to see if he can assist.

Replied 25/02/2020
Nikki T. Nikki T.

Reviewed on 18/08/2021

Overall is a good software for customer service

Pros

It is easy to use and pulls up customers information easily.

Cons

It does not always pull up information or give correct customer information. Can sometimes freeze or lose connection during a call.

Reviewed on 28/11/2018

VOIP for the call center!

Pros

One of the best feature of this software is that it allows you to download a plug-in to your browser, so that way one can multitask will effectively helping customers.

Cons

The software uses a lot of RAM. So you have to make sure you use at least 8 gigs.

Glen C. Glen C.

Reviewed on 8/12/2016

IVR software is really good and reliable

We use this software for our IVR system. We take calls and route calls, and it is very reliable. We don't see any downtime, and the flows work very nicely.

Pros

Easy to use and reliable.

Cons

In the past, they had teething issues but for the last couple of years, all has been smooth.

Brian A. Brian A.

Reviewed on 14/03/2018

Good intergrations.

Pros

allows you to integrate existing software to streamline productivity. I use Salesforce with CRM and it works great.

Cons

Just like other Five9 software it is the most expensive on the market. I would like to see the price go down.

Response from Kristin

Hello Brian, thanks for sharing your great experience with our integration with Salesforce. It's great to hear that Five9 helps optimize your contact center's productivity. Let us know if we can ever be of service.

Replied 23/03/2018
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 22/08/2018

Five9 for business

We use Five9 as our dialler that is linked to another system that syncs customers information. It works superb.

Pros

the software is user friendly and does not need much technical knowledge to install and setup. The dialler even loads faster compared to other software that offers softphone option.

Cons

the only disadvantage is since the software works using the internet, the reliability of the connection depends on the internet speed.

Response from Five9

Hello, thanks for taking the time to post your excellent review. We're happy to hear Five9's dialer and dialing speed is working so well for your team.

Replied 24/08/2018
Parvaneh L. Parvaneh L.
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 7/05/2019

IT Specialist

Pros

Easy use, web base, great customer service

Cons

Monitor agents with audio and also screen

Response from Five9

Thank you Parvaneh for sharing your feedback about Five9. Please let us know if you ever have any questions.

Replied 8/05/2019