About monday.com

monday.com, an award-winning collaboration and project management platform, helps teams plan together efficiently and execute complex projects to deliver results on time. monday.com team management and task management tool allows...

Browse monday.com Reviews

2,487 of 2,487 reviews
Ralph V. Ralph V.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 20/11/2019

Project management and organization for the rest of us.

We have tried MANY project management platforms and for us to select monday.com says a lot about the product. We have a varied group of individuals within our marketing department using this tools to coordinate everything from our detailed printing requests, web and online projects to translation flow (very difficult to manage due to the many contributors involved in this process.) Monday.com makes all of this convenient and easy to follow.

Pros

Its incredibly easy to create a work flow or "Board", add participants and follow the progress of many tasks with ease. We can attach any supporting files or materials needed to each post and tag a specific user. Email and desktop notifications alert you on any activity and there is a web based site you can go to or the even better desktop and mobile app versions.

Cons

One of the few cons i can think of is the absence of a "repeating or scheduled task". I know there are ways around this but it seems like something that should be native to it.

Azendoo

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

I believe it was mostly a pricing issue at the time but once we used monday we liked it better.

Azendoo

Pricing and features.
Karen D. Karen D.

Reviewed on 18/11/2020

Great Software, Easy To Use & Great Value for Money

Overall, Monday is a great tool to manage workload, projects, and keep people working together in a collaborative space. I would highly recommend this product to others if they are looking for an inexpensive, easy to use tool that is easy to implement. However, just beware, you will need to have an idea of how you want to use this tool otherwise the features may be too plentiful and not explained well enough to help out a user who is just looking for ideas.

Pros

Monday is a tool that my team uses daily to manage our workload. We're a Lean culture and use pull plans to tackle many large scale projects. Monday works really well for not only putting these pull plans together, but allowing for external users to view the workspace without having to purchase a license as well as enabling a dashboard that shows the workload across multiple workspaces/pull plans.

Cons

You're left to your own devices to figure a lot of the features out yourself. For the most part this is fine, but it can get frustrating when certain features and views were not always working the way I expected them to. For example, I created a dashboard to show all due dates according to the week. However, some dates just simply didn't populate if they were 3-4 weeks out. Instead they showed as "No date". I read the community forums, asked questions and tried everything I could, but in the end wasn't able to figure out why this was happening. I really wish their support team was more accessible. If I can't figure out what I'm trying to do I feel like I have no course of action other than to just scrap it and try something else.

Asana, Wrike and Microsoft 365

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Wrike was an ok tool for what we were trying to do, but seemed a bit more cumbersome to use and set-up our pull plans, which require a milestone, objectives and tactical plans.

Wrike

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Monday seemed like a tool that could allow for multiple workspaces, creation of templates and was a tool that was not only easy to manage my team with, but was also able to give me the visibility I needed into what my team was working on without a lot of hassle to implement.
Mitch G. Mitch G.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 9/10/2020

Monday Improved Our Business In Ways We Never Imagined

We initially selected Monday to plan and manage a large project that we were starting. As we became familiar with it, we found that is was a much better way to manage, track and plan nearly everything we do. The ability to allow guest access to specific boards, to automate notifications, and to collect information via web form has greatly improved our day to day processes and our capacity to responsively interact with customers. Using a combination of the web, mobile and windows 10 apps, we use monday throughout the day, in the office, while traveling, and during onsite projects.

Monday has also helped us eliminate siloing of information. Like many companies we used to have a combination of spreadsheets, text documents, emails and texts to store and communicate project information. With monday we have nearly everything in one place that we can access from anywhere. This has made us much more efficient and helped us do a better job of keeping up with the many small tasks and deadlines that go into a successful project.

After you use monday for a while, every problem and job begins to look like a monday board to be created.

Pros

Monday is very easy to use, has excellent help and tutorials, and extremely responsive tech support. They regularly add new features and improvements. Through interactions, automations and integrations, monday can interact with many external products and can automate a lot of the routine steps and notifications in our workflow.

The best thing about monday is its flexibility. Once you start using it, you find many different approaches and tools to manage projects, workflows, customer interactions, data storage, tracking and analysis.

Monday is colorful and appealing to work with, making using it a pleasure.

Cons

Many of the items I would have listed as missing from the software have been added in the time we have been using it. For example, many users requested subitems and before long it was rolled out as a new feature and has evolved into a very useful aspect of monday.

For some of the more in depth features, there is a bit of a learning curve. But that is to be expected with software that can do so much. This is mitigated by the learning resources and very good support that the company provides.

Top monday.com Alternatives

Jeff E. Jeff E.

Reviewed on 29/09/2020

Best Project Mgmt Software I've Ever Used

I've been using Monday.com for a few years (at the time of this review) for a number of personal projects, more importantly in my career to manage tickets and many different kinds of projects for my IT Department and for software and hardware implementations.

Pros

Monday.com is absolutely amazing! It's extremely intuitive and simple to get up and get using! The different ways that you can setup your Project Boards make it extremely flexible and powerful. I've used other Project Management Software programs, and there isn't anything out there that compares. There are a lot of options for add-on's as well, and more are added monthly. Their how-to videos and great online documentation/help make it simple to get the most from Monday.com. Being able to set the combination of statuses and priorities help you stay focused and the collaboration functionality of the software is also intuitive and powerful. This makes completing projects both fun and productive!

Cons

The software is expensive...particularly compared to competing projects, but don't let this scare you away. Once you get through the free trial period, it will be apparent that it's worth the extra money to use something that's so simple yet powerful and flexible.

Asana and Basecamp

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Monday.com is much more intuitive, much more visual, flexible, and has a far deeper feature set and better overall integration options.

Basecamp

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Monday.com is simply more visual in the way it manages projects, more flexible in it's setup, and has far more features that the competing products.
Jonathan H. Jonathan H.
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 15/08/2019

Monday.Com Keeps Track of our Progress

My company uses Monday.com to keep track of many different projects we have going at one time - we are an events company, so we have hundreds of events in a year that each have individual processes that need to be accounted for. Monday.com has been helpful in having a broad scope of where we are at with each project. We are still ironing out the kinks to figure out what our workflow will be with this, but it is a pleasant platform to use - very aesthetically pleasing and easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Pros

I love how you can make a board with automations so that it helps you organize. For instance, I can set a project I'm working on from "pending" to "complete" in one box, and automate it so that once I hit "complete", it moves that project to the "complete" section in a different part of the board. I also love that you can integrate it with different platforms like AirTable and Slack, which is super helpful. Overall, it does a really good job of helping you have a grand overview of where you are at with a project, and helps my team see what projects have been completed and where we still have more work to do. I also know there's a lot of great other features that I haven't learned yet that could be useful to us once we get the hang of this platform.

Cons

It's a bit complex to learn, which is frustrating at first. There's a lot of formula coding and lingo Monday.com uses that you have to learn for it to make sense. I found that having a specialist help you code your page to your liking was pretty helpful. There's also some places where we set something up but there are scenarios in which this set up might get undermined by one action that would seem logical but would throw off the board. I do wish that the program helped walk you through the process of getting your workflow set up, but I'm sure that's being worked out since they are a relatively new platform.

• Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 26/11/2018

Monday.com Review

Over all my experience with Monday was a 50/50 split some things I loved and some things were lacking in functionality for what we needed. Overall I didn't hate it. At the end of the day it just wasn't what we needed to be productive. I think for other users who are using it for design, and business marketing it would be a phenomenal program and the price is very affordable even if you are a small company. Monday might be what you need to get your productivity up to become an even bigger company.

Pros

I liked how Monday.com allows for easy collaboration with team members. It does take some getting used to for me it was easy to get used to because I am more of a computer person and have had many different experiences with a lot of different programs. Everyone else on my team is the complete opposite, however because of Monday.com's modern website design people were able to grasp it because the design is easy on the eyes if that makes sense. It is almost like an easy/drag and drop version of excel. Aside from the design I did love that there were different calendar views like Kanban view and the map view especially. The other things I loved was the forms integration, which made it easy to transfer our clients over from one program to another. As they came in they filled out the short form and were integrated into the calendar pretty easily. Lastly I loved the status column. I was going to use it to check in clients. Red for when they arrived to their appointments, Yellow for when they were waiting and Green for when they were done and waiting on their transportation back home.

Cons

There were a couple of things that I did not like, which made us only use Monday for a short period of time. For one we are a mental health therapy center and we do A LOT of scheduling. While there is a template to schedule clients. It is more so for a few clients and not hundreds. We have multiple therapists and may want to view their appointments sometimes together and sometimes separately and Monday started to get somewhat bulky when trying to do this. We tried doing multiple boards for each therapist and then we tried doing each board as a day of the week and in the end we had too many boards and it was still and either you view this person or that person but not both. On top of that we also schedule activities with clients and that would have been a whole separate view as well. The last thing that we needed was to make recurring appointments for clients that are seen every Tuesday or for ones that are seen every other Thursday etc. This task was extremely bulky and involved using a 3rd party service.

Reviewed on 16/07/2019

Always On

This software can help you organize everything from your marketing plan to your comic book collection; if you can think of a way to organize data, milestones, or responsible parties - Monday.com can do it!

Pros

-Only limited by your imagination
-World Class customer service and development team
-Intuitive user interface
-Powerful data manipulation and exporting tools

Cons

-The learning curve can be a little overwhelming
-New features come out so quick that sometimes there isn't time to adjust to the old ones!
-The mobile app can be a little clunky and does not utilize all the features of the desktop/web app

Airtable and Slack

Airtable

User interface!
Michael W. Michael W.

Reviewed on 21/05/2020

Simple and Easy to Set-Up and Use

Great... we needed something very simple that any staff could use, however junior. Our staff are all around the world and English is not their main language. So Monday is perfect for us.

Pros

It's just totally simple to set-up and onbaord/remove staff. The screens are super easy to review. I never have any questions from my team about how to use this platform.

Cons

Monday is just a project management tool. But doesn't have any chat or video tools inside it. Meaning that all collaboration has to be built around a specific project and users post comments on the project. There is no IM chat functionality whether around the project or in general. Meaning that we have to also rely on other tools, just as Skype which have chat and video features. It would be useful if chat and video were integrated into Monday.

Asana, Trello, Slack and Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Trello, Slack and Teams have more features. But are significantly more complex to set-up and use than Monday. Asana was a close second to Monday. But overall Monday has the best UI for project management.

Response from monday

Hey Michael! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that you had an easy time onboarding. As for your feedback regarding additional functionality, specifically chat and video, we hear you and are currently exploring these ideas. By chance, have you played with our new Zoom integration? That allows for a more integrated experience between monday.com and zoom for video calls!

Replied 26/05/2020
Jasmine J. Jasmine J.

Reviewed on 18/03/2021

Cannot Remember Life Without Monday.com

Before, our team was working almost entirely through extremely long emails, but now we use Monday.com for everything, from project planning & management to internal team goal-setting and tracking to process documentation. I really can't remember what it was like without the magnitude of boards my team now has.

Pros

Monday.com excels at what it is most important for - task tracking and project management. The user interface is very smooth and highly customizable to get to everything I need, whether is is tracking a big project for months or helping me keep my small tasks straight throughout the week. They put in a bunch of nice touches, like an animation that changes when you mark something as done, which sometimes changes by season. It makes me even happier to mark a task as done!

Cons

We upload a lot of files to Monday.com as our primary way to collaborate on files, but there is no versioning, so we end up with a lot of attachments in each task, which easily gets confusing. In addition, timeline views and Gantt charts, you often have to get creative with the way you use filters and settings since options are limited, but Monday.com's customizability can be a blessing and a curse in that regard. You can pretty much always get to the view of what you want, but it may take a bit of time to figure it out. The only other thing is the mobile app iOS version works in a pinch, but still has a lot of functionalities missing.

Timothy L. Timothy L.

Reviewed on 3/02/2021

Great Flexible platform to manage all your teams work

Excellent product, would highly recommend using monday.com for anything you can think of to help your business and teams run smoother.

Pros

very easy to set up and use, lots of really cool features that allow you to report on your usage and KPIs with the click of a button. I'm highly impressed with the ease of reporting on this tool, the folks at monday.com have really thought through the interoperability of the sight.

I also love how many automations and integrations are available, the platform is quite robust in this area and there are enough automations available to automate most any workflow. And customer support/community around the platform is great, the folks at monday.com are quick to respond and help out with getting you up and running with specific needs and requirements.

I also love how transparent they make the backlog of new features coming out, they use monday.com boards to communicate their changes, so I really have a lot of faith that they believe in the platform, as they use it to run their business too. Great Product.

Cons

We use a lot of 'subtasks' on the monday.com board, and there are a few key features missing for the subtasks. They are working on these and have made good progress lately, but it is still a little cumbersome to work with.

Trello and HoneyBook

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Monday had more features and flexibility than the other platforms and after a short evaluation was an obvious choice for our use-case.
Cheryl P. Cheryl P.

Reviewed on 5/02/2021

Tools for Collaboration Success

Our experience has been terrific. We started with two users and are now up to nearly 40 users.

Pros

The integration of projects and tracking them. Prior to Monday.com, lots of emails with updates on open projects were necessary. It was hard to keep up with all open projects and who was doing what...

Cons

There's so many options it can be overwhelming for new users. It can be perceived as complex by our team and a challenge to get used to doing this is a new way for virtual collaboration.

Asana, Trello and Microsoft Teams

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

The ability to load projects in draft mode and interact on development within same thread. It really helps to keep things together and flowing for project completion. The option to make areas private is also a strength.
Akhilesh S. Akhilesh S.
  • Industry: Newspapers

Reviewed on 14/10/2018

Very effective Project management tool

Pros

The best part about this application is its graphical UI. We can make and alter venture subtle elements and plans by means of our versatile/tablets instead of utilizing through work area PC and the progressions are refreshed rapidly. We can download the application and even utilize it disconnected, in circumstances of downtimes this is simply cool! We can make shading coding for various assignments and customize the look and feel of the dashboards as indicated by your desire. Despite the fact that there are bugs experienced on occasion, they are settled absent much slack. Also, about their client benefit, they are only magnificent in responsiveness. The plan for the day encourages us to rebuild the work processes as indicated by our necessities.

Cons

As we increment the quantity of individuals, limit, and utilize, we found that the product is getting slower. Bringing in highlights, particularly in mass needs greater change. Relegating subtasks to numerous individuals is a significant grim assignment. The cost rockets as we increment the quantity of clients, and this gets too high in expense in contrast with an undertaking administration apparatus.

Nicole J. Nicole J.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 29/06/2021

Easy to Use and Pretty to Look At

Monday.com helps me keep all my to-do lists and projects in one place. It has been a lifesaver from my old manual way of doing things. Customer support is also super friendly and very responsive.

Pros

Llamas! The llama farm keeps me motivated and creates a sense of satisfaction for completed items. The colors accross the site keep things interesting.

The software is overall really easy to use and very versatile. It was easy to set up, and I often duplicate a previous board to create a new one. I recently merged two boards and it went very smoothly.

There is a student discount available but you have to ask for it. It's not published on their site. They have a very generous discount if you can use it.

Cons

The mobile version is sometimes glitchy, particularly dashboards. Dashboards on the desktop version also sometimes don't have as much functionality as I would like.

Asana

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

Even though Asana has a free version, Monday looks prettier, which makes it more enjoyable to use.
Haszilah A. Haszilah A.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 9/06/2021

One of the most robust project management software

Pros

The best feature that i think that this software has is, the flexibility of the integration and plugs-in with other third-party service like Jira and Freshdesk. I can manage all the service from this single platform and saves some of my time. It is critical especially when i have to running multiple task at the same time.

Cons

It will be cost effective only if you have a large number of user on your organization, as Monday.com can be quite expensive to be used on small or medium organization. Other than the pricing is quite expensive, i don't think that i ever had a problem with this software.

Vinicius A. Vinicius A.

Reviewed on 20/10/2021

A great tool for team leads

I've used different tools in different teams with a different expectation regarding the available features. Monday fulfills its role very well, but it lacks the same as the others, the more features, the lower the simplicity of use and the more impaired is the visualization of the monitoring of tasks. It is a robustness that hinders agility especially in small tasks. I believe that tools like this are much more useful to team leaders than to the individuals that make up the team.

Pros

Integration between teams. It is easy to visualize what each one is involved with and how the progress is going. There are several features to select and display on the board such as: status, responsible, documents, links, description, updates, tags, etc., as well as several integrations with other tools. It also has an overview of the progress of tasks, and customizable form templates for creating tasks.

An interesting feature is the integration between different boards (even if from different teams), through customizations, Monday allows changes to a board to automatically update another specified one.

Cons

Sometimes there are bugs in automations, I think it's normal and I'm sure they must be aware of it. It doesn't spoil the whole experience, but it frustrates having to do the job manually at times.

Nurain O. Nurain O.
  • Industry: Utilities

Reviewed on 15/07/2021

Recommended for digital workspace

Pros

monday.com has all the tools and option that i need for remote working, especially now when most of my team are working from home. It has a good project management that we can assign role to each of the team member, so everyone can working on their task with clear objective.

Cons

Adding a software integration to the software will needs permission from Administration, and they have to manually allow it for the integration to be approved. It will consume time for the admin and i believe the integration should not be regulated by administration.

Devon B. Devon B.

Reviewed on 28/08/2020

The PM Tool That Meets Our Needs

Monday has fantastic support, and a lot of powerful features. We've only uncovered the tip of the iceberg when it comes to features and will continue to learn and deploy more over time.

Pros

Monday is a fresh-looking, easy-to-use PM tool with a lot of custmization. It also has a timeline view that allows us to see project Gant Charts for the work we are doing.

Cons

There's a lot of features that take time to figure out. Some of the more advanced tools, metrics and graph's need a lot of setup to get going.

Asana and Trello

Reasons for Choosing monday.com

Trello did not meet many of our needs as a design and development firm.

Trello

Reasons for Switching to monday.com

More features, better support.
Sarah e. B. Sarah e. B.
  • Industry: Defense & Space

Reviewed on 16/09/2019

Monday.com gave us everything we needed for optimal project management

This project management service is very oriented towards interactivity. Thanks to that you can work tasks, attachments, and much more material for projects, without great complexity, and in a striking way. This service has also been useful to lead a better group organization. Its system of tasks is quite schematized. Its deployment is as good as it is fast, it does not present any type of faults. Monday.com is within reach of any desktop device, as well as for Android and iOS cell phones. Monday.com has left us stunned with the excellent service. Managing its functions is quite simple and very profitable. Without a doubt, this is one of the most professional platforms we have handled.

Pros

Monday.com allows the user to implement work methodologies much more detailed than the rest of the project management platforms in the market. It is useful to create reports about the projects, to communicate with the team (it offers excellent messaging and chat functions integrated), and to drag and drop the work notes. It is highly recommended to integrate the monday.com platform with other storage management in the cloud, in order to achieve a better capacity when uploading large files to the cloud, and that monday.com can continue to be used without any complications. It is also recommended to self-employed teams, and small businesses or online stores that require little staff to cover their work area.

Cons

However, the platform does not adapt to the number of members of our team, so we think that it limits the work a lot when there are too many members attached to the Platform. Sometimes the performance is diminished when the information must be formatted to be exported to other platforms. In addition, its scrum board system does not show a complete chronology of all work processes opened during the project.

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 29/04/2020

Fantastic tool for project management

I have a fantastic experience with the tool and would recommend to any team that has different projects ongoing and need to keep progress on tasks on a organised way with good notifications monitoring

Pros

Even for solopreneurs, Monday.com gives the possibility to organise work in a fantastic way. It is very clear and easy to see the progress on tracks and everything on the UI is perfectly organised.

Cons

The mobile version is not too friendly. Despite the fact that I am a regular desktop user of the app, when I need things on the fly, it is annoying to check them on mobile device.

Response from monday

Thanks for leaving this review! We love to hear that the tool has worked well for you and you've enjoyed the UI on it. In creating the product, having a good user experience has always been our motivator. We also appreciate your feedback regarding our mobile app. Improving and updating our mobile app is one of our biggest priorities for 2020, so we hope you'll see effective changes throughout the year!

Replied 30/04/2020
Trish N. Trish N.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

Excellent Product - harder for mature generations to learn

Overall, I really love it. It has saved me so much time and made my projects so organized. It has been a goldmine in our collaboration process. I wish I knew everything it can do because I know I am missing a lot. Every time I learn something new that Monday.com can do, it's great.

Pros

I love the way this software allows you to have multiple projects and each project can be broken up into sections. Each of those sections can be broken into sub sections and it's super easy to track and find conversations or documents relevant to a particular aspect of the project. Monday.com significantly reduced the time I spend "searching through emails" for that one piece of data I need.

Cons

I love that the software incorporates social media tools and usage into its platform. I noticed that it was much easier for the younger people in my office to "get it". The older people (including myself) struggle with learning it because we aren't used to using those social media tools. Once you learn them, they are awesome. Monday.com needs a really good training tool to help the older crowd. The training videos don't cut it. (also, I don't like the name Monday.com - too confusing with autocorrect tools)

Waseem S. Waseem S.

Reviewed on 26/02/2018

Solid Project Management Tool!

We use monday.com every single day without fail at our company and it's definitely made out entire workflow process much easier and streamlined. For me personally, I like the fact that it gives me a good overview of the work I need to do, what I'm currently working on and also the work that I've completed.

My team members make good use of the collaboration features and I love how much of info and how in-depth an individual task can go. It's really great knowing that all our work (images, docs, notes, etc) just live on monday.com and not in a million different places.

The user interface is also pretty sleek although it can be a little bit overwhelming for new users but that isn't an issue once they get used to it.

I haven't needed to use their customer support (haha, that's a compliment!) but from what I've read, their support is top notch.

Pros

It has great collaboration features, a nice overview of stuff that you're working on, worked on, or still to work on. Their pricing is very affordable - you definitely get what you pay for and MORE.

Cons

The UI can sometimes look messy and a bit overwhelming. The new name is still taking some time for our team to get used to. For example, it can be a bit confusing when someone from the team says, "I posted it on Monday" and you aren't sure if they meant the day of the week or the software.

Sadie P. Sadie P.

Reviewed on 28/07/2020

Monday.com is like hiring a company organizer

Getting monday.com for our company was like hiring a manager. It keeps us on track even if it's just to be used as a daily to-do list. It organizes us and makes sure we hit deadlines.

Pros

How easy it is to communicate with other members on your team through the communication platforms. I love that I can tag my manager or he can assign me to things to help out his workload and it such an easy way to address new topics when we don't always have time to sit down and go over things in person.

Cons

I don't like that one board needs to have all the same columns. I wish I could label a board by a project, and then have each individual group of tasks within that have separate columns depending on what the task is for.

William F. William F.

Reviewed on 26/03/2019

Great Tool for Project Management!

We are very happy with our Monday.com experience thus far and look to continue to use Monday for Team Project Management for years to come. Hoping to fix the slowness that happens from time-to-time but otherwise the software is great and I would highly recommend it to anyone who has a small to medium sized business and has several daily projects happening at once.

Pros

Our team loves Monday's functionality for managing several projects across our different business lines. We use Monday for everything from internal budget planning to external client success projects and everything in-between. We are very happy with the way that Monday has functioned for us and look to continue implementing Monday across all of our business lines as we head into 2020.

Cons

The thing that our team likes least about Monday's software is the lag time that will happen every now and again when there is a lot of data on one page. We have seen a positive increase in the lapse of these lag times over the past year but still happens about 4-5 times per month.

Bret P. Bret P.

Reviewed on 16/04/2018

Monday (formally known as DaPulse) is a great tool for teams, coordinators and clients alike.

Easy to integrate teams, coordinators and clients. Communication is seamless and collaboration is very easy.
Monday gives you great control over project management and lets the whole time collaborate and turn in on time. Clients can also benefit as they are in the loop and can collaborate as well.
Overall very easy to use and customer service is acceptable.

Pros

Basic package is a great value compared to other softwares.
Pretty easy to use once you've mastered the learning curve.
Streamlined and overall great experience on smartphones.
Desktop App is great.

Cons

Premium features will cost you and are packaged. For my company only the Gantt feature is something we need from the premium package, however we are forced to pay much more for features we don't need. If we could get that feature as a standalone to my basic package I would give it a 5/5.
Duplicating boards is easy, however it would be great to be able to duplicate without the contents, that way we wouldn't have to delete each input manually.

Kirsty A. Kirsty A.

Reviewed on 2/06/2021

Revolutionised our workflow with Monday.com

Monday.com helped us revolutionise our workflow, allowing us to transition to a fully remote team. We couldn't be as progressive and agile without using Monday so we'd recommend it to any business looking to stay organised.

Pros

Monday is a fantastic tool to help teams collaborate on projects. Our team is fast-growing and now works remote, and Monday helps us stay on the same page. Our favourite feature is the forms, which we now use for clients to request new work from us.

Cons

Nothing springs to mind - with a little bit of training or studying, Monday is very user-friendly.