About Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM is a cloud-based business management platform that caters to businesses of all sizes. It offers sales and marketing automation tools with helpdesk, analytics and customer support functions. Zoho CRM helps users respond...

4.2
4.1

Browse Zoho CRM Reviews

5,567 of 5,567 reviews
Mehandi I.

Reviewed on 17/05/2022

Zoho CRM Review

Business problems which we are solving using Zoho CRM are as such:-

1) Having better understanding of data from marketing and sales team.

2) Not every team needs access to CRM which is very good for securing our data and privacy is maintained at high level.

3) Connected different tools such as - Zoho Campaigns ( For email marketing), Zoho Bookings ( for book keeping), Zoho Inventory ( for inventory management), Zoho Bookings ( for booking management) etc. and all the data can be seen inside Zoho CRM, which helps us alot and we dont need to switch to differnet applications

Pros

Most impactful featres of Zoho CRM :-
1) Sales & Marketing teams can use it together to capture leads, convert them to a successful customer.

2) Marketing tools, Sales tools and post sales tools can all be integrated with Zoho CRM, which helps in maintaing data for each customer accurately.

3) We can intgerate Zoho CRM with third party API's or tools by directly writing the code inside the Zoho CRM. We can also connect Zoho CRM with other tools using zapier, integromat aka make, integrately, pabble connect etc

Not all product is easy to use but with little effort I have figured out becausue they have Zoho Academy and the community for each application of zoho is good. Integration with the existing business was quite challenging but being a part of the good team makes it easy for us implement it.

One more recommendation, if Zoho can bring case studies of how different industries are making better use of Zoho, then it will help us understand and expand our business.

Cons

One thing which I would like to get improved in Zoho CRM, is the overall speed at which it refreshes. If this can be improved it will save alot of time and make us more money.

Getting custom coding and Blueprint is a little difficult but everything else is all good. Overall the integration was not tough for us with Zoho CRM.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

We were looking for a complete business operating system and Hubspot was not the write tool for us, because we have to purchase multiple tools and connect it with Hubspot and that will add exxtra cost. So, we have figured out Zoho One as one of the tools which will fulfill our thirst.
Ephraim M.

Reviewed on 5/05/2022

Zoho CRM Review for Real Estate

I have been using Zoho CRM for four years now, and it has been a rewarding journey. We seen our sales increase, customer satisfaction is at a high and we are able to measure employee performance which is used for informed interventions.

Pros

In my view, Zoho CRM is the most effective and flexible CRM I have used yet, considering that I use it at work and in my own business. As an Agent working in a mid-sized agency, it was easy for us to set it up for our agency because Zoho also provides a how-to guide. The features we have set up include but are not limited to:

Automating email campaigns for new and existing leads and maintaining relationships with our long-time clients for repeat business.

We are able to integrate WordPress Forms (Elementor API through Zoho Flow), Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google My Business using Zoho Social.

Managing Leads and Clients and setting automated reminders when a contact has not been touched for a certain period. Allow being able to view and track a contact's activities on the timeline.

Not forgetting the overall collaborative ability to centrally manage all contacts as a team. Making sure that all potential business can be attended to if a colleague is not available for one reason or another.

Cons

As much as I love Zoho CRM, these are its limitations and areas of improvement:

Zoho CRM needs to provide options on Graphic User Interfaces. As a visual person, that is really important, and I might not be alone. You are not even able to change the fonts.

A user is not able to convert a client back to leads, unless they recapture the contact as a lead, export multiple clients and import them leads or write and run a Deluge script. This feature must come standard.

Zoho CRM is a powerful app if you lack intent you will find yourself overwhelmed and unable to set it up for your business.

Odoo and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

AppTivo lacked flexibility and features I considered critical.

Apptivo

Flexibility and cost.
Fi M.

Reviewed on 17/05/2022

Good software for the price, has its quirks

It definitely helps me in that I can easily check my calendar anytime, anywhere and communicate with my colleagues. My experience has been alright on the whole.

Pros

I like the holiday booking feature – it's nice that it shows you your available dates throughout the year giving you an idea of how to balance your leave from month to month.

I also love Zoho cliq (the chat app), it's super easy, aesthetically pleasing and functional layout, very quick.

Cons

The calendar could be improved – there's a lot that you can't do with it. I'm dying to be able to see what my Overdue Tasks are without having to click into them – if I could see what they are on my calendar and just drag and drop them from one day onto the next, that'd save a lot of time. I'd also love if the calendar had more display options – I'd really like to see at least a morning/afternoon split in the day so I can try to structure my tasks a bit better, and I'd looove to be able to colour-code tasks so they appear in that colour on the calendar, it'd really help me to visualise what I've got going on from week to week.

Top Zoho CRM Alternatives

Kelly m B.

Reviewed on 16/05/2022

Easy to use, monitor leads and manage team assignments

As a less expensive option, this is what I recommend to all of my clients. If you're comfortable with the platform, it will serve you for the rest of your life. It's been a wonderful experience. You may receive answers quickly and easily by chatting with a member of their chat support team.

Pros

Zoho is a good alternative for clients who don't want to shell out money for Google Workspace. It accomplishes its purpose. My satisfaction with their efforts is based on the fact that they are attempting to make their platform accessible to everyone. Much of it is configurable and we were able to put it up 90% of the way we wanted. It's a breeze to use and keep track of.

Cons

I'd like it if the platform's many sections were made a little easier to configure and understand. In my opinion, they are attempting to mimic Google Workspace, although I am more familiar with Google Workspace's features. I'd love it if I could make my email software look and work just like gmail.

Tyagarajan K.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 29/04/2022

Zoho CRM for non profit animal welfare organisation -rescue, hospital and shelter management

The entire operations of our non profit are managed with Zoho CRM Enterprise Edition.

The user experience based on feedback from 50plus users has been very balanced.

Of course not every need can be met but the use-case to product fit is quite high at over 95%

Pros

Incredibly flexible
Allows a great deal of customisation to suit nearly any requirement a non profit can have
User friendly
Drag and drop customisation makes it easy to administer
Deploying new features in a design done over 2 years ago is still a breeze
Minimal deluge coding needed to achieve new functions not natively supported in configuration

Cons

Having to use multiple satellite products like Zoho forms, Zoho campaigns, Zoho analytics though most of these are available natively in Zoho CRM are rudimentary. It’s a commercial decision of Zoho but not an unreasonable one. The integration set ups between these satellite systems are quite easy but still needs learning a different UI as it’s vastly different from the CRM UI.

ERPNext

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM was easy to use and we could visualise the end solution without much difficulty while evaluating our use-case fit due to its incredible flexibility.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Use case product fit was much better. Our entire process listed below could be mapped quite easily in the core product. - receiving rescue requests for street animals using Zoho Forms - street animal rescues with GPS capture using Flutter app built on top of CRM - intake of sick injured animals and managing their veterinary care with case sheet for each one (over 2000 animals) - donor management - WhatsApp integration to communicate with rescue requestors and donors
Nuri D.

Reviewed on 12/05/2022

Very Useful and Customizable

Overall it has been great. Some of their chat support staff are very helpful and knowledgeable and this is possibly the most effective way to get assistance. Sometimes issues are easier to sorted out via a phone call, which is impossible to do. Call backs are offered however they can be quite inconvenient especially when you have made the time to call someone now, it means you have the time now, not later. Email correspondence also can take days to get things sorted out.

Pros

Love that most of it is customizable and that we were able to set it up 90% of how we wanted. Pretty easy to use and to manage.

Cons

Some very key features (at least for our use case) are not customizable. They are small but very important to our business and make the difference between whether we remember the right info of the person we are speaking to or not.

Pawan D.

Reviewed on 8/04/2022

Zoho CRM Review: Cloud Based, Affordable and Feature Rich

Zoho CRM is a customer relationship management system that is reasonably priced and offers a number of tools to help businesses improve their customer service. Zoho CRM's customized portals and workflow features allow businesses to enhance customer service, improve sales, and create new opportunities.

Pros

Customer relationship management software is a field with a wide range of solutions available, and Zoho CRM is one of them. Sales, marketing, project management, and customer service are the most popular features. It includes tools for information technology, finance, and customer service as well. All important parts of Zoho CRM come at an additional cost though. For example, if you want to have access to IT capabilities like trouble ticketing or help desk software, you need to pay extra for them. Even then though, they are all reasonably priced for the capabilities you have access to.

Cons

Overall, the website's user experience needs to be reworked. There are too many functions and features, which cause confusion and a high level of user interactions.

Zach Y.
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 28/04/2022

Fully-Functional at a Great Price - Just a Tad Clunky

Zoho is a powerful platform that can accomplish whatever CRM mission you give it - just be prepared to make some concessions in UI and UX.

Pros

Zoho CRM has the power and functionality to perform whatever CRM task you would need, from email campaigns to lead qualification. Plus, with many different integration options, even if the function isn't native, there are a lot of opportunities to have it plugged in.

Cons

The User Interface can often be challenging to navigate, and some of the customization options are either not intuitive or just not helpful.

monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Nimble was quickly becoming antiquated for what we needed and the social media component just didn't work.

Nimble

Pricing
Nitya K.

Reviewed on 1/04/2022

A Good CRM for early Start-ups

Pros

Pricing I like the most. This sales CRM tool comes with excecellent features. Simple integrartion with other ZOHO products. Excellent user interface to read/update summary of lead. Support GTM integration.

Cons

Loimited Analytics. AI insights missing. No direct intgration with whatsapp.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

I found ZOHO CRM is way cheaper then Salesforce Sales Cloud.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 20/05/2022

A great "non-Salesforce" CRM, probably better for smaller or mid-sized companies than...

Pros

Zoho is EASY to use. I have used a lot of CRMs over the years, but catching on to everything in Zoho is the simplest I have seen. This is partly due to its excellent UI - menus are straightforward and areas of the platform are well defined.

Cons

Their customer service needs some work. We have submitted helpdesk tickets that go unanswered for a few days at a time. And calling in on their phone line is not much better. Disappointing when they seem to tout customer service as a highlight.

Streak, monday.com and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Features included; better reputation/reviews from the current userbase
Nurul salimah H.

Reviewed on 16/05/2022

CRM tools that worked

All the years of experience with Zoho CRM has been wonderful and has helped our sales and marketing team to manage our lead and new client.

Pros

It's been a terrific experience thus far. Getting help from their customer service team via quick chat, some of whom are pretty helpful and educated, is probably the best option. The only way to resolve some problems is to make a phone call, but that's not an option here. Inconvenient as it may sound, callbacks are available, but they may be a pain when the person you're calling has already made an effort to do so. Email correspondence, on the other hand, may go on for days before things are resolved.

Cons

There are moments when I get confused about the platform since it's so complicated to configure and figure out various aspects. To me, they appear to be copying Google Workspace, but I like it. I'd love it if I could make my email software look and work just like Gmail. In addition, I'd like to see additional video lessons on the site. Because of its enormous scope, it needs a team with deep expertise to implement it effectively.

• Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 9/02/2022

Zoho review

Pros

The best CRM for customization.
Incorporate every one of the components of client/prospect association.
Work process Tools that location: advertising, projects, social, client care, messaging showcasing, stock, HR the board, and so on
Track connection from online courses.
Different modules to address organization needs.
Past the fundamentals of contact the board, work processes and custom fields.
Particularly simple to track down correspondences.
Know where you stand with leads, arrangements and clients.
Matches up with other Zoho items, as well as numerous outer frameworks, for an associated work process.
Accessible API for making custom application combinations.
A clear method for making custom work processes and endorsements with Blueprint
Strong interaction the executives and mechanization.
Self-administration entries add to the force of the CRM.
Various Zoho valuing plans/levels let you scale to your requirements.
Zoho One is a straightforward and reasonable across-the-board arrangement.
Zoho is reliably working on their items.
Phenomenal obligation to item plan and usefulness.
Zoho reacts to input. Sound suggestions advance into Zoho items.
Exceptionally instinctive and simple to utilize.
The best CRM for the cash.
The best CRM I've at any point seen and I've attempted them all.
Valued far beneath the opposition.
Incredibly easy to add and design outsider incorporations
Zoho will indulge you.
Maybe great client service.
New elements and updates constantly.
No restrictio

Cons

Instructional exercises need improvement.
Questions are emerging during the execution that you should involve a Zoho guide for.
Coordinating can be confounded, and not predictable.
A portion of the items is not at a similar degree of cleanliness as Zoho CRM.
The AI collaborator doesn't appear to add a great deal of significant worth.
Need to have an Internet association.
Membership evaluation is per client versus gatherings of 5 - 10 clients.
There are highlights you'll need in Zoho One.
Support has immensely improved, however it relies upon who you get on the web.
Observe documentation and help recordings confounding and excessively specialized now and again.
You want a reasonable comprehension of your requirements to distinguish which Zoho modules will meet them.
Occasions (arrangements) are consequently set apart as shut when the date shows up.
Need to see what my colleagues see on other clients' schedules.
Booking a call is lumbering
Updates need more choices like a multi-week, fourteen days, and so forth
The Fonts are too large and need to see more on a page.
Need a superior method for getting support quicker.
Expecting bookkeeping elements and schedule sees
Anticipating a visit bot
Structures are not greeting pages
Searching for unknown prospecting without the need to begin a talk.
Absence of record following for recommendations/introductions.
Needs inside deals apparatuses for mechanization.

Matthew C.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 14/01/2022

Everything you need straight out the box

We are learning that the way we were qualifying leads and moving them through the sales funnel could be made a lot easier using Zoho.

Zoho has made it a lot easier to see what sales are coming in and from where.

Pros

Social, email and CRM functionality are all housed in one place.

The email campaign section makes it easy to warm leads up before sending them to the CRM module.

Easy to set tasks for the sales team and then report on what has or has not been followed up.

Cons

There's a lot of functionality and application within Zoho, I don't believe we will get around to using them all.

The email Campaign section doesn't always pull the correct stats back through to the CRM module.

There is no ideal process of qualifying leads, we had to seek external support.

NetSuite CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

We wanted more functionality and Zoho was very competitively priced.

Act!
Vincent M.

Reviewed on 15/09/2021

Zoho One User

As time progressed my vision has clarified on what I’d like Zoho to do for me. Click a button, send a quote, and simultaneously send me an email for parts and products to send to my distribution vendors for shipping. I can have that all tied into Zoho Books if I want, but we have not looked at Books as of yet.

We're going to be utilizing the marketing campaign in the near future. Currently we're utilizing Zoho Sign (DocuSign) for contracts and we're utilizing Workspace (Share Point) where we have a collaborative repository for training materials spreadsheets for our projects that we want to keep track of anything we want to share amongst ourselves that's what we use.

Pros

As advertised, you can run your entire organization from this enterprise platform that being Zoho One.
We heavily use the CRM for generating quotes emailing templates email and quotes and proposals and contact management.

Cons

Each module can speak to another but on a very limited basis directly out of the box. You'll need to customize each modules ability to speak to each other in the manner you want.

This will take some time for you to discover.. be patient, the product is not a "Magic Genie" but could be when you program it to be.
You'll discover what you need and want as your use and familiarity increase.

I recommend paying for the support from Zoho, it's not expensive if you don't have a lot of people, it's a percentage of your overall licensing fee. You can use the Zoho one support crew to give you any assistance that you need.

There are two levels of support you can choose a Zoho partner who has business sense and understands how you're going to use your Zoho product. These Partners are sharp, intelligent groups and know what their doing. Consequently your pricing matches their experience.
the Zoho support group has no business sense they're not intuitive they will fix whatever problem you have they will answer your questions, but they do not have business insight

Dynamics 365 and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

We needed something more encompassing and flexible. ACT's firs failure was not being able to integrate with Ring Central. Zoho allows for a click to call and bingo, your on the phone with whomever you're calling.

Act!

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

1. Chose Zoho One for pricing 2. flexibility 3. expandability 4. capability 5. functionality You can program this entire platform work together as one cohesive mechanism. It's truly an amazing platform once you get your head wrapped around the entire concept and you give yourself some time to work with it, I really think you will find it a very solid product. The downfall is it's all cloud based, it's not on premise. sometimes the website is a bit sluggish. Zoho on occasion takes a few moments to update. Salesforce priced themselves out of the market and I would have to hire a developer just to use the product. That's an immediate no go right out of the gate. Microsoft Dynamics I could manage on my own, however I still would be required to engage a partner and their minimum investment starts at $5000 another no go.
Paul O.

Reviewed on 10/09/2021

Zoho CRM could be the next best thing!

Getting ZOHO up and running took a bit of time, but their live chat, email support and YouTube channel made the process very simple. Overall, we are very pleased with ZOHO CRM. It is the best all in one platform.

Pros

I love that you pay for ZOHO and get a massive amount of value. You get a CRM, Project Management, Web Analytics, Live Chat for your website or App, Accounting Software etc.

Cons

All the features are good. However, some need to be improved. In 2021 you are competing against other products that are just doing one thing and doing that beautifully. I am pleased by the amount of functionality they give you and that is why my review has a 4/5. It can be better and I am hopeful that it will be improved.

Dynamics 365, SAP Business One and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Streak was far too simplistic for our needs.

Streak

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Our needs were between Streak CRM that couldn't do everything we wanted and the well known brands like HubSpot. The pricing of HubSpot seemed like it would be good, until you add the components that you wanted, then it became ridiculously expensive. ZOHO CRM was the best value for money.
Saqlain M.

Reviewed on 15/08/2021

CRM for Small Business

Overall Experience is Very Good. We are happy with the product. We had our doubt while purchasing but now we are glad we did.

And Zoho is developing, introducing new features every now and then. Very Nice

Pros

A lots of features in one place with different functionality, made the life easier. We use MAIL, CONNECT and CLIQ all the time. It has become an inseparable part of our Business.

WorkDrive is very Responsive and Reliable Best solution for File storage with the team. I can Give access to a folder to my colleague and can revoke when done. Very easy.

Mobile apps are Also Nice and Handy.

The way ZOHO keeps everything Tidy and Clean by offering different options for different problems is the most I like about ZOHO CRM

Cons

Very big System a lots of functions which remains untapped and I think it will be for some time now. beginners have to learn some behaviors to work with it. The learning curve a bit Steep.

In short I don't have anything that I dislike about ZOHO, but it took some time to get here.

Dropbox Business, OneDrive and Google Workspace

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Google is Good but very Expensive. Zoho is on the other hand a bit low on the price side. Initially that was the primary reason to switch.

Google Drive

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

It was a little less costly and was promising a lot of features. Other Options that we tried was not promising much. Another very important thing is that they gave us 2 months free, the paid version for free. For the whole team with the Email support. I mean we had our [email protected] for free. In the while We tested the platform as much we could and liked it, purchased it. Happy that we did.
Nabin P.

Reviewed on 1/07/2021

Keep your customers engaged with your business

With Zoho CRM it is much faster to manage your customers, projects, and communications all in one reliable platform. Its implementation in our organization has increased our revenue geometrically.

Pros

Zoho CRM offers a feature-rich platform to engage with your customers. You can manage contacts, send mass emails, notifications, manage inventory, implement an AI assistant, and even give your customers a mobile app to stay synced.

Cons

The software can not be self-hosted on your private server.

NetSuite CRM and Odoo

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM provided smooth data migration and a rich set of features.

Odoo

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM is easy to get started and integrate with existing business processes. Also, they offer a free plan and paid plans starting from just $14 per month.
Waleed S.

Reviewed on 18/06/2021

Solid integration for our business needs

I like getting every one of my clients and openings here, I like the "openings" area where I can utilize the kanban view to have an incredible outline of every one of my chances and I can make from here all assignments that I need to follow up and in that manner, I can't miss any of them. I like additionally the report area so my group and I can see the business wins of the month and the figure for the next months to settle on a legitimate objective. Different parts exceptionally helpful is the likelihood to coordinate with Aircall (telephone framework) and Woocommerce to get synchronize all clients subtleties. I don't care for the statement work. similarly as with the expert arrangement I can't actually tweak my statements so I need to make without anyone else. I don't have some other protests as I'm very content with it.

Pros

Through Zoho CRM I am effectively overseeing asks and citations in light of the fact that through its information synchronization I stay to refresh about the main leads and about the main clients, accordingly I am better at taking care of the business pipeline.

Presently I can all the more likely help my clients seven days every week and 24 hours per day through its considering administrations that additionally assists me with social affair their criticism, this information assists me with advancing acquire adjustments my items.

With its shrewd calling administration, I can likewise have live talks with my clients. The fascinating thing is it's anything but an extraordinary method of overseeing various visits without a moment's delay and layout messages make more effectiveness.

Cons

As far as task overseeing more alteration is require.

The application doesn't zero in on the set of experiences, I have difficult issues about the following of the cycles and about the detailing of the past receipts.

At times the product gets increasingly slow humming sound beginnings showing up on my work area.

Alex F.
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 30/04/2021

Best-in-class for most users

I've used Zoho CRM on about 5 businesses over ~12 years and will continue in most cases because of the all-around power and tight integration with other Zoho products.

Pros

Zoho CRM can meet 90% of the needs for 90% of businesses. For most users, it's identical to Salesforce, except significantly less expensive. The UI has improved in the past few years so new users can be running within an hour for basic CRM tasks.

Key point: Zoho CRM is very generous with the free-tier, giving about 90% of the key features for up to 3 users. That's really important for small businesses and startups, so they can deeply evaluate the benefit.

Cons

At this level of software maturity, the main advantage Salesforce has is a large ecosystem of extensions. Zoho CRM also has third-party extensions, but far fewer. It largely makes up for that with tight integration to other Zoho products.

Price and simplicity

Price and simplicity.
Aminuddin B.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 29/01/2021

The best CRM we have use

Zoho CRM help us to easily managing our customer support and interaction with customer. It is so easy to learn all the features and has help us managing leads coming from the marketing funnel.

Pros

Zoho CRM is cloud based platform, which mean it can be access from any device with internet connection. Managing a customer relationship tools like emails, quick chat, bot chat, sales call, marketing funnel and social media is very possible with Zoho CRM and the tools is well build with no problem to integrate it with third part service.

Cons

The are some bugs and glitches that are still not fixed. Sometimes, i can even login to the platform and keep showing an error for the Captcha. Other than that, the email template that are provided is difficult to edit and not many option to customized it.

John M.
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 27/01/2021

Zoho CRM is a solid CRM for SMB's / SME's!

Very good. I use it on several different businesses.

Pros

ZOHO CRM is a robust CRM system that is perfect for small firms needing 'big tools' for managing contacts / leads / quotes / and invoices.

I would highly recommend ZOHO CRM for any company looking to set up CRM for the first time. It isn't scary. It's very self explanatory. It has most of the bells and whistles that an Enterprise CRM suite would include.

Cons

There are idiosyncrasies in most of ZOHO's products - and ZOHO CRM is no different.
- Little quirks are what's most annoying, for example, when dealing with 'suspects' (earliest stage interactions with prospects), system data that is 'entered' (by the prospect) cannot be carried through a workflow to Quotes, Sales Orders, and Invoices. Bizarre! The net result is you end up bypassing the tools that prevent your desired workflow from working.

Dynamics 365 and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Salesforce was too complex for the simple CRM routines i required at that juncture.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM

Lower cost. Simpler product. Easier (and cheaper) to follow an upgrade path.
B. w. B.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 9/01/2021

I was not excited about switching to a cloud based CRM. I am an old school ACT! user and I didn't like the change to the cloud. I am very happy with the features that are now offered by Zoho. They are as good or better than any other CRM out there and less expensive. They even have a free version!!!

Pros

The price is great. The customer service has always been helpful. It is easy to use.

Cons

I stopped using Zoho for a while and started using a competitor that has some newer features. I am back to Zoho because they now have those features and all the things that the competition didnt

Salesforce Sales Cloud and Zendesk Sell

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

Zoho has better email and phone tracking abilities

Zendesk Sell

Price and familiarity
Norleah P.

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

Zoho CRM

I have had an amazing experience using this software. So much so, that I recommend this CRM to all my business development clients when starting their companies. The ease of creating and accessing tickets, attachments and emails on a clients file to access the parent data and contacts for authentication purposes, allows the call to flow seamlessly. Details are always time stamped in case data needs to be verified which makes it very secure with employees and contractors accessing company information and customer files. They offer a free version that includes many things that other paid CRMs do not include, just a wonderful product for a fraction of the cost.

Pros

I love the ease of access with managing and accessing important data for both vendors and clients alike. You have the ability of sending email campaigns directly from the applications and links it to the independent account. You can add authorized contacts under ever parent account and customize as needed.

Cons

The time it some times takes for a support ticket to be addressed. Apart from that I have literally had no issues with the product.

Damian C.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 22/10/2020

A functional CRM that does the basics and more, well. Fits a business of any size.

I think there are some very good functions and features in Zoho CRM. It is easy easy to use and also has a raft of potential add-ons in the Zoho Suite that can be used at a small cost such as Zoho Sign which is so simple to use along with Zoho Survey. It can be White Labelled which I like.

Pros

It ticks our list as a Cloud-based solution after moving from a system on a shared network drive operation. You receive quite a lot for the price. It is built around the sales funnel/channel and does this well. It gives you all the functionality within the leads or accounts fields to record meetings, interactions, emails, phone calls, emailing directly from Zoho and calling from Soho if using a VOIP system.

It's actually got good 3rd party cross-functionality with 365 or G-Suite, I use the former with excellent Outlook usage.. Chat functions or messages are easy and can be linked to a client or user and sometimes are a better way to record the customer record that on ordinary business email.

I have only needed to contact the support team a few times but each time has been very quick and a swift resolution.

I have used some of the automated marketing features and it is definitely something that I will utilise more with any web info request funnelled to Zoho.

Cons

The UI can look a bit plain for some if you do not know how to customise. Downloading or collating data is not always straight forward. This is also to be said about uploading leads. It is not always clear which part of an upload has failed. However, when the upload does work it is a great time saver.

The search function is not that intuitive; I found sometimes unless you type in an exact match it does not return anything.

Faruk A.

Reviewed on 9/10/2020

It delivers what's promised

It is good. You get what you pay. I like the software and it is easy to use. I think it makes sense having a CRM consultant before setting it up at the beginning to make sure that you don't need to migrate things, and also it may help you optimise your costs.

Pros

I've used Zoho CRM for almost 5 years and I've witnessed its evolutions during those years. I think it is an overall good tool for small to mid sized companies. I enjoyed the flawless marketing automation feature, especially when a new lead comes in from a web form, it immediately adds it to the CRM. The system can recognise the lead if there was a past interaction. Once the lead is in the system, you can enrich the data by populating all the data fields and you can customise new data fields according to your needs. I find it pretty easy to arrange for all departments in the company. I mostly used it as a part of my daily tasks at sales team. I was able to manage my leads and track the progress. We didn't really use it for any campaigning but mostly as an overall CRM. The reporting section is pretty good and I enjoyed the customisation. It actually offers more than average needs of a salesperson. Recently, they made new integrations and also adjusted the performance - in the early times, it was a bit slow but they fixed it.

Cons

Zoho CRM seems to be a mid-segment tool when it comes to pricing at first sight. However, if you want to expand the tool with more features/add-on, you may need to pay additionally for them. It increases the cost. At the end of the day, for a large company, it might be as pricey as enterprise CRM solutions. You need to make sure about your needs before you set it up for your organisation to make sure the cost meets with your expectations. The UI can be improved and be more user friendly.

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM

The team found Dynamics too complicate to work on. It wasn't a user friendly UI.

Dynamics 365