GoodAccess Reviews

About GoodAccess

GoodAccess is a cloud VPN with zero-trust access controls specially designed for small and medium businesses. Developed with simplicity and ease of use in mind, GoodAccess is a secure remote access solution that interconnects...

4.7
4.7
4.8

Browse GoodAccess Reviews

Marek
Marek
  • Industry: Program Development

Reviewed on 2/09/2020

Premium VPN service at $1.9/user – excellent!

Finally, an affordable & easy-to-use VPN for small businesses. The cost of $1.9/user in GoodAccess is much affordable than other solutions starting at $8/user. It’s also a user-friendly experience. 10/10.

Pros

Excellent! Fast & stable connection via desktop and mobile apps. Premium service without compromise just for $1.9/user. Great customer support. Can only recommend it!

Cons

Really not much. We’d also appreciate a Linux app. It’s suited best for 100 users – but if you contact the sales team, you can get a custom offer.

Response from Samohyb

Hello Marek. Thank you very much for your kind review! We really appreciate your feedback.
Best regards.
GoodAccess team

Replied 24/03/2021
Thomas
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 25/12/2023

Great solution for companies

Pros

The easy setup, daily monitoring reviews and support for the different OS. We never worry about network issues like we did before!

Cons

What goes for all VPN providers, you won’t do an easy switch or comparison once you use it.

Reasons for Choosing GoodAccess

The easy setup, support and standalone app - along with the good pricing make it a great way to keep our foxus on stuff that matters to our company
Kim
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 4/08/2023

GoodAccess

The system provides access to other systems and is a consistent product.

Pros

GoodAccess is an easy to use application and generally consistent. Customer service has been very helpful.

Cons

Updates can be challenging at times but have been successful.

Top GoodAccess Alternatives

• Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 7/08/2023

VPN of choice for our Remote workers

Overall experience has been great, even though the company is not based in North America, anytime I had a question or concern and reached out I had a prompt response back from their customer support.

Pros

Great customer service, reliable and simple to use. Their system is much simpler to set up then the other companies I had tried and perfect for what our company needs are.

Cons

Wish they offered custom packages for fewer than 10 users needing access.

Reasons for Switching to GoodAccess

Better Value, customer support and offerings.
Lori
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 1/08/2023

Good Access

Excellent! Eve has been our go to, if she didn't know the answer, she would find someone that did. Very helpful!

Pros

Customer Service, hands down, the best, quick responses and very helpful. The auto start is also very helpful, when you log on in the morning, the program starts working!

Cons

When there is a product update, the program doesn't work, you have to log off and update, restart and then run the program. Having an email sent prior to the update so we can make sure all the employees know they have to update and restart for the program to work effectively.

Norton AntiVirus

Reasons for Switching to GoodAccess

Customer service, responses time and very communicative.
Japheth Immanuel

Reviewed on 20/05/2021

Very Good Service They Provide!

The experience is the best, this is the first VPN Static IP provider that I used and never regret using it.

Pros

I like the ease of using the software, Stability and Good Service it gives.

Cons

The Customer service is not 24/7 I guess. I need to wait 12 hours for a representative to respond when I had a little problem.

Reasons for Switching to GoodAccess

I only have a small team and it serves best. I purchased two gateways and using them until now since I started.

Response from Samohyb

Hi Japheth,
thank you very much for your great review! Thank you for your feedback regarding customer service accessibility. I've passed to our management.

Jean-Michel

Reviewed on 2/06/2021

Totally satisfied customer

The product does exactly what I need it to - provides me and my team with a static IP vpn

Pros

It works exactly as expected and it is very easy to get team members to use it

Cons

I have not found any flaws and have absolutely nothing to complain about

Reasons for Switching to GoodAccess

The price was really good, and the communication with their team was excellent

Response from Samohyb

Hello Jean-Michel,
thank you for your great review!

Replied 14/06/2021
Sam
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 13/09/2021

Excellent Value

Hands-down, I would recommend GoodAccess to anyone needing a VPN for their business. The service and support is great, and the value is unparalleled.

Pros

GoodAccess VPN is an outstanding value and provides everything we need. The VPN is reliable and fast. User security is easy to maintain with SSO against our GSuite. Their customer support is fast and effective.

Cons

The documentation on SSO setup was slightly lacking detail. I see it is being expanded though. We ran into an issue with the GoodAccess app not working on Macs. However, it was resolved swiftly after we reported it, and has not returned.

Reasons for Switching to GoodAccess

Price price price! GoodAccess had all the features we wanted at a much lower price.
Tom

Reviewed on 22/08/2023

Brilliant and secure VPN access

They allowed us to carrying on working seamlessly during Covid and after, for our home workers.

Pros

We started using Good Access during Covid when our entire workforce started home working. They were a good price point compared to their competition and one of the only ones that allowed for a small team and use a fixed IP Address. During Covid, Good Access were a live saver for our company and without them, we simply would not have been able to work. The VPN is very simple to setup, using either the Good Access application or by exporting OpenVPN configuration files. Some of the new features such threat detection and mapping connections have been amazing and very well done. All in all a very good company to use when a VPN access is required.

Cons

Some of our staff have had issues with the Good Access application to gain access to the VPN. Their support was great in talking us through it though and offering alternative solutions to get us up an running.

Reasons for Switching to GoodAccess

Fixed IP and the price point was better
Hal
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Reviewed on 15/08/2023

Should be called Great Access!

GoodAccess provides us a service to connect hundreds of remote sites to a network for streaming audio/video, video conferencing and remote access. Our use case is high bandwidth during peak times but this has not been an issue with their gateways being able to handle the load without a problem. In the rare times that we have had some issues their support has been very responsive and immediately addressed the issue.

Pros

GoodAccess is Great! It was the only hosted VPN solution we found that allowed the flexibility to connect our specific equipment to provide site to site access in the way we needed. Most other VPN providers focus mainly on individual users wanting VPN to get around geographic restrictions and anonymous Internet use. While that is certainly important and also provided by good access, our use case was different but also supported.

Cons

The price has increased since we initially started using good access, but we recognize the cost of everything has increased due to recent inflation worldwide. Pricing is still competitive with others even with the increases. We have had to pass on the increased costs to our customers.

Todor
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 20/05/2021

GoodAccess is a good VPN solution for a home user, as well as a corporate one.

We started using GoodAccess in our company after the migration from the "VPN Office" product by VPNStaticIP. Since most of our software development team works remotely (and/or from home), this service is exactly what we need to be able to monitor and secure the access to our internal company resources.

Pros

What we like the most is the ability to use OpenVPN technology and be able to configure the connection parameters ourselves. For a home user this is not of a significant importance, but for a corporate customer this is crucial. Also the support staff were always helpful in the few occasions that we needed them.

Cons

To be honest, there is not much not to be liked. Initially the back-end was lean on features (like port-forwarding for example). but as time passes more and more of these get added to the overall package. And even some original ideas that we didn't expect or require but might use in the future.

Response from Samohyb

Hello Todor.
I thank you on behalf of GoodAccess team for your great review!

Alyssa

Reviewed on 14/06/2023

Reliable VPN Tool

Pros

GoodAccess has been my team's cloud VPN tool for the last two years, and we have been happy with the features. I am the tool admin, and it has been easy to navigate and I have had no issues adding or removing users and updating the settings. [sensitive content hidden]
, our rep, is also quick to respond and helpful whenever we reach out.

Cons

Sometimes my team has issues loading and connecting to the tool, but we have overcome this by rebooting the app or re-downloading.

Response from Samohyb

Dear Alyssa,

thank you for taking the time to write us a review, it means a lot to us!

I hope you will stick with us for a couple more years and that you will remain as happy as you are right now!

Daniel Andres

Reviewed on 23/06/2023

Great for resource management in remote workgroups

It is one of the few options that there are to have one or more exclusive fixed IP for the company. With GoodAccess we resolved secure access to our environments for all remote developers and freelancers, it has a wide facility and options to grant access to different members. We use GoodAccess all the time since we all work remotely.

Pros

Static IP for whitelisting, Stability, Client lightweight, manageability from the portal, relevant statistics in dashboard and notifications.

Cons

Would be great to be able to add specific access rules for different users or groups using the same IP.Sometimes the updates are very frequent.

Response from Samohyb

Dear Daniel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review! We greatly appreciate your kind words and feedback.

Sandro

Reviewed on 6/09/2023

A good VPN service

We started working from home during the COVID period and with GoodAccess VPN we were able to work as if we were in the office.The main feature is that all users connected from different locations can have the same IP address and this facilitates the configuration of Firewalls for the different services we access.

Pros

The service is simple to use and configure.It's high-performance and I don't remember the system going down during the entire time of use

Cons

There are no features missing regarding VPN service

Petar

Very good product

Our company operates worldwide and many clients limit their business to their country by blocking the application for the rest of the world, so we cannot access it either. GoodAccess allows us to solve these obstacles in a very simple way.

Pros

A very simple way to create an account. Very easy to use. Very stable and reliable product. It is complementary to all major operating systems. I would recommend GoodAccess VPN to everyone.

Cons

I think there should also be a GUI application for Linux users.

Response from Samohyb

Hello Petar!
Thank you on behalf of our GoodAccess team for your great review. I've passed your feedback to our app development team.

• Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Reviewed on 10/05/2023

Secure Gateway and VPN

Pros

Good Access provides our customers with a secure connection to our server, it is easy to implement and manage

Cons

there is actually nothing I don't like about this VPN

Response from Samohyb

Dear Daniel,

thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review and for your positive review. :-)

eddy
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 21/05/2021

Keep up the good work

Top notch

Pros

Very easy to use, once you're set-up it's literally only a click to start and stop the service

Cons

Some slight improvement of the admin panel would be nice. Especially around billing and payment.

Response from Samohyb

Hello Eddy,
thank you very much for your great review.
I've passed your feedback. We will refactor the control panel very soon.

Francisco Luis

Reviewed on 22/04/2023

Secure access to intrastructures

Network intrastructure is fast and in more than a year we have not had any issue. It is very safe and reliable.

Pros

We can access our intrastructure via VPN through the connectors and gateway.

Cons

Nothing, we use all the features and I have no complaints so far.

Pablo

Reviewed on 10/08/2023

Solve our VPN needs

It has solve our remote team access needs and protected an email API access that where hacked previously.

Pros

It was really easy to deploy with little configuration. When it was needed I was able to adjust per-service or per-team, or per-user configuration.

Cons

Automatic deactivation of users with more than X days not conecting. I have not explore the tool to check thios functionality exists or not, though

Jan

Reviewed on 7/04/2021

We use GoodAccess at XDENT

With GoodAccess, the connection is as fast and stable as in the office. I see the biggest advantage in easy administration of users and systems.

Pros

Our developers use Good Access for remote connection to our servers. Mainly in the covid time, when all of them are working from home.

Cons

As I know, our developers do not have any issue with it.

Response from Samohyb

Hi Jan,
thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate your kind feedback. Our development is exited to bring more features to our product in the future.

Replied 12/04/2021
Sihwan
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Reviewed on 21/05/2021

Good and convenient

Good and convenient in most time.

Pros

It's easy to install and requires minimum effort to maintain.

Cons

In windows OS, sometimes it doesn't work after changing some Windows' security options like a firewall or updating the OS. I needed to restore the Windows setup to a previous point. This happened to two people including me in my team. The symptom is that I cannot connect to internet at all after connecting to GoodAccess. I'm not sure what caused this issue exactly.

Response from Samohyb

Hello Sihwan,

thank you very much for your great review! I've passed your feedback to our tech team. We'll look into it.

• Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 9/03/2022

Good Access Business Review

Pros

The products ease of use and how well it integrates with our business.

Cons

There are no particular issues with the software at all.

Jenny
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 6/08/2023

Best choice for a VPN service

GoodAccess has met our needs for accessing a server that would otherwise have been impossible to access, thereby helping us successfully meet projects for a client that would have previously been off limits to us.

Pros

The aspect of GoodAccess that I liked the most was its ease of integration within our business. The setup was intuitive and I required no assistance to get it up running.

Cons

I suppose the only thing I would love to see would be some more flexible subscription options. We don't need to use the service consistently - only for ad hoc projects - so for our purposes, a non-monthly subscription option would be helpful.

• Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 2/06/2022

Excellent Product, Hassle Free & Cost Effective

Superb so far, excellent all round.

Pros

Simple to setup, install and get running in 5 mins per user and the price is fantastic

Cons

nothing to dislikr at all s far so good. hopefully no issues to encounter.

Reasons for Switching to GoodAccess

Easier to manage and use and much cheaper
Oran

Reviewed on 9/01/2022

They are great!

Their customer support is great!
It's a really good VPN solution!

Pros

The admin panel is very user-friendly and so easy to use!

Cons

There were some ports issues, but they were solved by the team,