About HubSpot CRM

With its cloud-based, customer relationship management (CRM) platform, HubSpot CRM helps companies of all sizes track and nurture leads and analyze business metrics. HubSpot is suitable for any B2B or B2C business in a variety of...

Browse HubSpot CRM Reviews

3,401 of 3,401 reviews
Brent W

Reviewed on 15/07/2022

HubSpot CRM is the perfect tool for any size business

I love the fact that I can add attributes and use them to create lists, search etc. It has great integrations to other platforms which means you can use HubSpot as your main source of truth for all your customer data.

Pros

The CRM part is FREE! You can't beat that. It has all the functionality you need in a Customer management system. You can add on marketing, service desk, sales and more!

Cons

The marketing add-on is VERY expensive and there is no option for the Solo person. The software is geared to the enterprise which is too bad. It would be nice to see entry-level marketing functions

ActiveCampaign, Salesforce Sales Cloud and SugarCRM

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

The cost was lower and the features greater than the other platforms
Bryce
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 28/06/2022

Free Version is great, but when you pay you really pay

Pros

I got the starter pack for all, CSM, Marketing, Sales, etc. for a low price but you pay out the nose for marketing contacts and the value added isn't actually a whole lot. You could use an emailing service like ConstantContact or even a cold email service and get better value for monthly cost for marketing contacts.

Cons

I originally set it up to be an all-in-one location for all my contact management but that hasn't been the case, though it HAS replaced A LOT of my platforms, it still hasn't yet replaced Monday.com.

Also, there isn't an easy way yo separate out the CRM, like compartmentalize people who are receiving marketing compared to clients that are specifically sales. This means having two HubSpot accounts, one for marketing and one for sales and it's just a hastle. If they only made a user-level experience where you could effectively hide all the marketing contacts from sales until they become sales contacts, it would fix the issue.

The main thing we use Monday for is because it's a light platform we can push all our sales cycles through for task management. Where as HubSpot still has a poor sales pipeline management system with updates that should have been done YEARS ago. I've seen people complaining about the "NEW DEAL" tag with all new sales deals since 2018 and it's still there! Crazy to me this pipeline system need aa revamp and it's not getting enough attention

monday.com

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

HubSpot seemed to be an all-in-one solution, but didn't pan out that way. Though it definitely replaced Pipedrive, couldn't replace Monday.

Pipedrive and monday.com

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Ease of use, contact updating is easy and their support is great.

Reviewed on 13/07/2022

Great Product, Abismal Suppport & Sales Practices

Awful. Great product now ruined by pursuit of greed and shoddy sales practices. Avoid.

Pros

Clean and easy to use UX. Fast to navigate.

Cons

The sales practices are predatory and the company is now under pressure to make a profit be very careful about opaque pricing. If your not getting 50% off thr listed price you are paying too much. Never ever take anything sales or support teams say without it being written down.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

We were duped should have gone with salesforce

Top HubSpot CRM Alternatives

Elizabeth

Reviewed on 9/06/2022

Improve the relationship with your customers

It is an automated software that will help you with the organization of your company's activities, you can schedule appointments, schedule a client with an advisor, broadcast messages, create notes on each client, send mass emails, make calls, you can create tasks to have the optimal follow-up of this client, history of orders placed.

Pros

I like HubSpot because it's a complete CRM platform, you can organize your sales, marketing campaigns, customer service. This software will help you with the business growth strategy through marketing techniques. It has several plans and different costs. You will be able to obtain information in graphs of the statistics, access your contacts that are being created (clients, prospects), you can assign advisors to attend to each client. Something that I can highlight is that it has a free version in which you can use several tools, ideal for those who want to see how it works, and then there is the Enterprise version, which is the most complete and to handle more contacts.

Cons

It is a platform with many functions and at first it can be difficult to understand, it would be nice if it had more tutorials on the platform to guide you through the different tools

Mashudu Hilary

Reviewed on 30/06/2022

The best way to keep in touch with your customers

As a small business, managing my customers has become easier with HubSpot. Everything which I need for customer relationship management is offered by the software. I especially love the lead management feature because that is exactly what a business needs to grow and I can safely say, it has made a huge difference in the relationship which I have with my customers and clients.

Pros

HubSpot CRM is really great because it furnishes my business with a straight forward and powerful software. It has provided me with a robust digital marketing instrument and an arsenal of tools which I can effectively use for sales and customer service. I love how it comes with a lightweight, yet proficient free starter plan for those who might want to take it for a test drive and see how it operates. The subscription model is great as it is divided in tiers so one can purchase a subscription which suits their budget and get features included in that tier. It offers a simple user interface and setting up and maintaining the software is trouble-free. Ever since I started using the software, attracting prospects is no longer a challenge, I am also able to to get business growth strategies through various marketing techniques. With the lead management feature, I can acquire and manage potential clients or custormers effortlessly. In addition to this, the software enables me to schedule appointments and or schedule a client with an advisor. The email management option helps me to send, reply track and organize emails all at once which improves customer service while saving me time. A combination of all these features and more makes me feel really satisfied with the software.

Cons

I have noticed that some features require an upgrade which can become costly for small businesses. In addition to this, the free tier does not come with some automations. Lastly, it would have been nice if they offered a reccuring task option as it would aid in prompting a user to follow up with clients regularly thus the reminder feature leaves much to be desired.

Reviewed on 21/06/2022

HubSpot is a nice change from SFDC

HubSpot provides all the fields, plus ability to customize/add the fields we need, to add/track/measure customer touch-points and overall customer service management.

Pros

HubSpot provides out of the box features for tracking, lead management, and reporting. It's built with the end-user in mind. I love that I don't have to have a FTE HubSpot admin onsite to make these things happen.

Cons

HubSpot puts the primary emphasis on Contacts, where I believe it should be on Companies. We're signing up businesses, not individuals.

Zoho CRM, Pipedrive and SugarCRM

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

More out of the box features that didn't require an onsite admin, better ROI on cost

Adenrewaju
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 21/07/2022

Hubspot is super cool. I hope they provide more affordable WhatsApp integration.

It's been sensational. Happy to integrate Hubspot into our business process.

Pros

Its interface is quite intuitive. I did not even need to watch any tutorials until much later.

Cons

The gap from the Starter bundle plan to the Professional bundle plan is soo wide. I am just about to become a paying user after 2 years of using Hubspot, so I'll probably not need to worry about the other plans yet.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Hubspot allows me to have a lot more options in the beginning stage. Unlike Zoho CRM, you'd want to go to CRM PLUS to have a lot more value. Hubspot gives me all that value in its Starter Bundle plan.
Cheikh

Reviewed on 15/06/2022

A huge solution for good sales and marketing

HubSpot CRM gives me the ability to closely monitor my customers' behaviour. Once all the data is entered into the system, I start receiving notifications every time my prospects open their emails or click on a link or attachment. This makes it very easy for me to keep track of my prospects.

Pros

Hubspot is a great tool for startups, free and powerful and very rich in complex features.

Cons

It is the training time that is too long to be able to use certain features.

Thomas

Reviewed on 23/06/2022

Best all-round B2B crm

I have implemented HubSpot for multiple companies and has always had the functionality the companies needed.

Pros

Very thorough knowledge base. Easy to setup and maintain.

Cons

Certain features like workflows require an upgrade and can be expensive for some SMBs.

Jordan
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 23/06/2022

Fantastic Free (and paid) CRM

It's easy to use, helpful and I recommend it to clients and they feel the same.

Pros

They offer so much in their free CRM, and it's so helpful. As a boutique marketing and media business, it give me everything I truly need under their free tier and I love that.

Cons

There are some automations that I wish were included in the free tier, but I understand why they're not.

• Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 7/06/2022

Implemented HubSpot Repeatedly

I have implemented HubSpot in 5 different places. It's the best one out there, and I have looked at them all. Their sales teams irk me... representative of a normally VERY junior and inexperienced staff... often felt like "it's all children working there"

Overall -- it is still the best and easiest to use product in the space!

Pros

Ease of use - it's obvious the way an iPhone or Google would be
Easy Integrations
Many capabilities and integrations
Fast start - up and running in no time flat

Cons

The sales team -- they just don't seem to really get Enterprise B2B CMO level folks... (in my experience!)
They have gotten chincy with on-boarding... used to be "all you need", now rather restricted timing
Customer Success people are good - but they're spread VERY thin with 100s of accounts

ActiveCampaign, Pardot and Marketo Engage

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

ease of use, integrations, functionality

Act-On

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

ease of use, integrations, reliability

Reviewed on 18/05/2022

HubSpot: A Swiss army knife that costs less than an arm and a leg, initially

My experience has been great with HubSpot. The Free and Starter plans offers excellent values and functionalities. Instead of piecing numerous SaaS bits together, HubSpot is a one-stop shop that is backed up by a reputable company and a lively ecosystem. Its knowledge base is vast and I can usually find solutions on its FAQs or HubSpot Certified Group on Facebook. You cannot reliably claim that about other niche platforms.

Pros

I got introduced to HubSpot via its Academy, which truly has excellent educational content. HubSpot brilliantly uses its extensive knowledge base to attract prospects. As part of the InBound Sales certification course, I started using its CRM and gradually expanded to other service offerings, such as the self-service scheduling and chatbot services. What HubSpot does better than its competitors is the seamless integration between the mega modules (Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, CMS and Operations). You can start with as few/many modules as your organization needs.

Cons

The Starter Plans are cost-effective ($0 to $45/month) but shoot up astronomically as you scale up to Professional and Enterprise tiers ($360+/month). A more economical tier between Starter and Professional would better serve the SMBs.

Avash

Reviewed on 16/05/2022

Easy to Use Popular CRM for Small Businesses

Hubspot CRM is an awesome CRM that I have set up for many of my clients with small businesses. It is easy to deploy, implement and maintain. It is also easy to teach to clients and there is low learning time. While not the most powerful CRM, it is surely the best CRM for small businesses. I highly recommend Hubspot CRM to every small business.

Pros

The best thing about Hubspot is that it's a very popular CRM software so if you run into any problems - you can easily find someone to help you. Also, there are a lot of tutorials available online from where one can easily learn Hubspot CRM. Another thing that I like very much about Hubspot CRM is that it has a free plan which can be highly beneficial for small businesses and startups. Even the free plan is competitive with paid plans of other CRMs. Another pro about Hubspot CRM is its intuitive workflow and user interface that makes it very easy to learn and use. Hubspot CRM is the easiest CRM I have ever used - even someone with below-average knowledge can use Hubspot easily with proper training. Also, there are a lot of integrations available like WordPress integration which is very useful for small businesses.

Cons

There aren't many advanced features available with Hubspot CRM so it may not be very useful for large businesses. Also, there is a free plan and there is quite an expensive plan - I wish there was something in the middle as not everyone can afford it. However, one can start with a free plan and move to a paid plan when needed so that's a plus.

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Hubspot was recommended by many of my co-workers and also has a free plan.
Shan
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 11/05/2022

Great CRM with great capabilities and features

We wanted a CRM in place for managing all our contacts and leads, Hubspot has helped us with managing all of our sales pipeline and conduct marketing activities as such as delivering great emails, landing pages and automate marketing activities.

Pros

Lead management is the best part for us managing all the leads based on the lead scoring model in place. The CRM helps us manage our sales pipeline very effectively and helps us identify interested opportunities.

Cons

This is a general one but it is expensive to use Hubspot for all small and medium size businesses, and also the reporting is quite basic.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

It was the experience of the CRM manager which was towards Hubspot

Pardot
Eugene

Reviewed on 19/04/2022

Best CRM for small businessess

Overall this is by far the best and easiest system to implement in a small business. It allows us at a low cost to track leads, manage contacts, and close deals.

Pros

HubSpot is easy to deploy and setup. I like that you can upload an excel spreadsheet with all your contacts and companies into HubSpot which allows the data to be quickly synced. In addition there are a lot of integrations available for various commonly used business software with HubSpot such as WooCommerce and WordPress.

Cons

There are some features that are limited or not available depending on your level of membership plan.

Salesforce Service Cloud and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Tracking everything in excel became unmanageable.

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

HubSpot was the perfect fit for our business and it allowed us to take advantage of a full blown CRM system at a low cost.
Pieter

Reviewed on 8/03/2022

HubSpot is Awesome!

Bad things aside, I genuinely love this product, so much that it is a running joke at my work. It is such a powerful tool that can do so much. I could write about everything it does and can do, but I don't think there is enough space here. So in short... I highly recommend HubSpot.

Pros

It is an incredibly powerful CRM, Marketing, Sales and Service tool. It can integrate easily with many platforms including Mailchimp, Shopify and WordPress from its extensive app marketplace. The software is also incredibly easy to use and it gives you a clear overview of your leads and clients as well as allowing you to store quotes, files, emails... basically, everything about your lead/client in one easy to access place. The workflows is another amazing tool as it allows you to easily set up an automated marketing funnel for each new lead. I prefer their workflow creation tool, to that of Salesforce, whose automations takes a while for my brain to understand. The HubSpot Academy is another amazing feature that teaches you about almost any aspect of growing your business.

Cons

I only have a few issues with the program.

1) As of date there is no recurring task option yet, so you can't for example set up a reminder to call a client every week for example. I do know that they are busy working on this though.

2) The pricing model is a bit steep, you can either go with the "cheap" plan, which gives you limited features or the "expensive" plans which allow you access to all the awesome features. There is no mid-tier plan for a company that finds the starter plan to limiting and who cannot yet afford the professional or enterprise plans. an example at the time of writing: the marketing hub costs $20 per month for the starter plan and then jumps to $800 per month for the professional plan.

Salesforce Automotive CRM

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Because of their free tier which gives you access to so many great tools already. To my knowledge, there aren't many other platforms out there that are that easy to use that come with a free plan.
Joseph
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 24/02/2022

Perfect for our startup

Brilliant, the fact that we can start on a free plan and do so much makes us think that hubspot could be a really good long term partner for us.

Pros

We love the fact that hubspot enables us to keep a track of all our clients in one place. Not only that but it is free. The ability to import data from excel files allowed us to upgrade our database from google sheets and combined with hubspots internal database elevated the amount of info we had to hand on our clients, taking it to the next level. We also love the fact you can create custom fields to the CRM and different views for different users.

Cons

To be honest there is very little not to like with hubspot, in terms of the various software we use, this one takes a little more time to implement and adopt, however once customized to your requirements it becomes way easier to use.

Airtable

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Google sheets is limited and to get it to the level of customization we have with hubspot would be a nightmare. Hubspot is also really user friendly compared to google sheets.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

We really like the interface for hubspot and the fact they have a lot of basic data on clients, like number of employees etc..
Mike

Reviewed on 2/02/2022

Easy, Simple and Affordable (as far as CRMs go)

Great. My recommendation would be to invest a few hours reading and watching HubSpot academy to understand how Lead Management and Deal Tracking works, set-up your dashboard the best you can and then go from there.

Diving into without the initial investment will lead to a jumbled mess. HubSpot gives you a lot of powerful tools and features to help with the initial set-up

Pros

HubSpot is one of the few CRMs you can pick up and use without professional help. Using only their videos and articles, you can get a simple, powerful and FREE CRM set-up.

The set-up does take time and patience but it's possible. Contrast that vs. Salesforce and other CRMs which I've found to be basically impossible to use for a starter CRM.

Cons

HubSpot's email integration is powerful but it's task management / reminder features could use a lot of work. I can't complain too much since it's free.

HubSpot's pricing is also confusing since there are so many features and bundles to choose from. It's especially confusing since they also offer marketing services.

Also the dashboard isn't the most intuitive to set-up.

All of these above comments are on an absolute basis. When compared to other CRMs I found HubSpot lightyears easier.

Pipedrive and Close

HubSpot had better recommendations

Streak

Cheaper, better, easier
Jill
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers

Reviewed on 19/01/2022

Good value

HubSpot has worked well for us as far as contact management. With our sales and marketing team emails tied to the software, we are able to capture communication to all of our customer contacts. The only issue is that if other individuals are copied on a communication, they are automatically entered in our CRM. We could certainly turn that feature off, but then there is the issue of if sales/marketing would remember to log the important things or if they would get in the habit of not logging anything at all.

Pros

The biggest priorities for us when we implemented HubSpot in our company were to be able to realize revenue to marketing activities as well as have a better forecasting method for our sales team.

Cons

The biggest con for us is that we clearly stated we needed to be able to tie revenue back to marketing activities. This function is possible with the platform sold to us; however it is very manual. In order for us to have the automated version that we requested, we would need to pay a significant amount more than we currently are. This was a mistake made on the part of the salesperson and we were offered a discount to enable the feature; however it is still very costly so we are performing this task manually at the moment.

Dynamics 365, Pardot, Salesforce Sales Cloud and SugarCRM

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Price was a large factor. Salesforce and SugarCRM were both excellent contenders and we would have been happy to choose either of them. The biggest factor in our decision was price. The other factor was Salesforce and Sugar have software that is so powerful, we felt the built-in features we would pay for may not be utilized enough to receive an ROI.
Juan

Reviewed on 17/09/2021

The go-to-CRM for startups growing from small to medium fast

An exceptional CRM. There is a reason why it stands out as the leading CRM tool for SMBs. Value for money can get a little expensive. However, it probes worthy after using the extensive suite of features.

Pros

Hubspot is effortless to set up and intuitive to use.
It counts with a vast array of features although it doesn't get overly complicated.
Its B2B library is extensive and you can find plentiful resources to learn about B2B sales and marketing

Cons

I wished its automation and reporting tools were more developed. The workflow feature does provide automation capabilities, however after entering into some depth, it eventually falls short.

Hubspot was more known. It integrated better with Google suite

Hubspot was cheaper

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

Easy and cost efficient way to get started - solid functionality

Overall HubSpot was an easy and free way to get started with a CRM. Salesforce is expensive and may not be necessary at the outset, HubSpot is a way to address all issues a salesperson needs when getting started without having to worry about cost, a key issue at the time of your company formation.

Pros

Cost is great, free to get started with a low number of users. It actually delivers high value overall regardless of cost. The system has a wide variety of functionality, yet is well thought out.

The way the deal pipeline is constructed allows for the flexibility in how you can label and name your deal stages and how many you want to create. The drag and drop interface is intuitive, but a little slow.

Fields for individual users were customizable and overall HubSpot allows for a lot of flexibility.

Cons

Managing the deal pipeline can be cumbersome, difficult to read the titles of the deals when there are many of them, and the responsiveness of the platform could be improved a bit. The drag and drop isn't always responsive and can be very slow.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

GoldMine is terrible, antiquated, and unbelievable that my previous company even used it. Something Cloud based is obviously required for so many reasons, and the fields and everything about Goldmine were not flexible.

GoldMine Premium Edition

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Salesforce is expensive, and HubSpot not only is free but also it has a lot of enterprise level features.
Renato

Reviewed on 20/07/2021

Awesome CRM for Small Business

Overall good experience with lots of features that I use to keep track of different lists of contacts and touch points.

Pros

Easy to import contacts and create lists based on type of contact or type of connection. I like using this feature for organizing my contacts. I also like that I can add other users so that I can see the chronological timeline of all contact points without having to interact with the employee. Able to send emails out to specific lists easily and quickly.

Cons

Challenging to use at first and I had to google a lot to figure out how to use all the features. Issues with importing and not seeing all of the information but was about to troubleshoot on my own. Not super intuitive to start out.

ConvertKit

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

More features in hubspot to connect with landing pages and emailing.

Mailchimp
Gerhard

Reviewed on 23/06/2021

Super easy to use

Pro:Marketing, sales, customer service - these are the three main pillars of HubSpot. The live chat tool in the service area is not only easy to set up and manage, it also offers chat bot features that help you improve the customer experience on your website. The paid version of HubSpot also adds more options to the live chat tool, allowing you to customize it to meet your needs.

Now for the negative: Since HubSpot CRM is still relatively new compared to other major CRM vendors, not all functions and features are fully developed yet. However, there is good news here as well: HubSpot regularly launches updates and strives to constantly develop its platform.

Pros

Start using free, and scale up as you grow, that is relaxed
HubSpot's sales tools reside in your inbox (Gmail an so on), so you don't have to switch back and forth between different windows and can get your work done faster.

By connecting your email account to HubSpot, you can send and receive emails to and from all your contacts directly in their HubSpot contact record.

Cons

It very well may be seen that the product was brought into the world in the USA. On the off chance that, for instance, leads are consequently moved to Hubspot and the information is enhanced, then, at that point a few names become something different or the designing of the telephone numbers isn't completed effectively. We have essentially deactivated this capacity and make the leads physically or incorporate them by means of structures.

Eric R.

Reviewed on 11/05/2021

HubSpot CRM is excellent but they are modulizing features out, making it less powerful

I've brought HubSpot CRM to four different companies so far, but I am getting frustrated about how often HubSpot keeps trying to remove functionality and making me pay for this and that over and over to use basic functionality should not cost more.

Pros

HubSpot is excellent for small companies, especially if you can get the startup discount for 90% off for your first year. The system has a lot of power and plugs pleasantly into a lot of the coolest, best products (gmail, Slack). The system's Contacts and Companies systems are well-done and extend pleasantly into other parts of the platform.

Cons

HubSpot needs to stop removing features and putting them into new licenses that cost more money. I realize they need to make money but they're turning it into this nickel-and-dime situation that makes the system more complicated. It's starting to feel like a bloated mess like Saleforce. I think someone nimble is going to come in and outdo them if they aren't careful.

Zoho CRM, NetSuite CRM, Agile CRM, SuiteDash, SugarCRM and Copper

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

HubSpot was cheaper and was more approachable than the customization nightmare that is Salesforce.com.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

The feature set was stronger and we were approved for the startup discount.
Yann
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 29/04/2021

A solid tool to get started with CRM

Using HubSpot CRM in my business has been crucial because it has enabled me to have a better understanding of what's happening.

There's a database of contacts I can nurture, a sales pipeline that shows me what's happening and tasks that make sure that no more leads fall through the cracks and that no more deal opportunities are lost because they aren't being pursued.

I highly recommend HubSpot CRM to someone who's just getting started with Customer Relationship Management or even a small business owner that want to leverage a sale to manage leads and the sales pipeline and who wants to do so on a shoestring budget (since the tool is mostly free).

Pros

I really liked the fact that HubSpot CRM is relatively easy to use. The navigation between its different sections and features is smooth.

The sales pipeline section lets you visualize what's happening at each of your stage pipeline, while sale forecasting shows you how much you'd be making if you were to close X deals.

Plus, there's the smartphone app: an excellent way to keep track of things and carry out tasks even when you're on the go.

Cons

The main con of HubSpot CRM, which is also true to other "freemium" tools, is the fact that certain features are only available in the paid plan(s).

That's not an issue itself but the fact that the paid plans don't cost $10 or so each month but much more than that, may lead a user facing the question 'Do I want to invest that kind of money or should I look for a more inexpensive option?'

Pipedrive