HubSpot CRM Reviews

Visit Website

About HubSpot CRM

With its cloud-based, customer relationship management (CRM) platform, HubSpot CRM helps companies of all sizes track and nurture leads and analyze business metrics. HubSpot is suitable for any B2B or B2C business in a variety of...

Browse HubSpot CRM Reviews

4,150 of 4,150 reviews
Tanner
Tanner

Reviewed on 26/09/2022

Worth the price if you need it all

It has been good, it was a smooth transition from Keap.

Pros

One of the pros with Hubspot is that your organization can operate out of one system instead of stitching together 4-5 management tools for sales, marketing, and admin.

Cons

The price point is really high when you start to get into all the package options and features. Users can certainly stitch together a cheaper monthly bill by using multiple dedicated services.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

The email sending capabilities at Keap had become limited and the general customer service was not great.

Keap

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

HubSpot had more sales and calendar booking options than ActiveCampaign.
Nathan

Reviewed on 3/06/2024

Premium service at a premium price.

Mostly positive and the support staff are pretty good too.

Pros

Hubspot is a great all-rounder CRM. The issue is, they're fully aware of it and so the price tag matches. The discounts they offer when you have multiple modules with them don't always make sense and you can end up being worse off. But in terms of what businesses need to do with a CRM, it will do it all and more.

Cons

Price and the website building functionality. It's a combination of templates and hard coding. I'm more familiar with wordpress, so this carried a learning curve.

Kristine
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 5/05/2024

OK, but pricey

Pros

We like how we can store our leads information and add custom properties to fit our needs.

Cons

The price, every year the pricing goes up. It's insane

Top HubSpot CRM Alternatives

Salesforce Marketing Cloud

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Marketo Sales Connect

Sam
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 26/02/2024

Comprehensive CRM

My overall experience with HubSpot CRM has been positive. Despite the issues with documentation, the platform has significantly improved our customer relationship management and streamlined our sales and marketing processes. With a bit more focus on improving user guidance, HubSpot CRM could be an unbeatable tool in the CRM space.

Pros

What I liked most about HubSpot CRM is its all-in-one approach to managing sales, marketing, and customer service. The platform is intuitive and offers a wide range of features such as email tracking, lead scoring, and detailed analytics. The integration with other HubSpot tools and third-party applications is seamless, making it a versatile solution for businesses of all sizes.

Cons

What I liked least about HubSpot CRM is the poor documentation. It can be challenging to find detailed and up-to-date instructions or best practices for some of the more advanced features. It would be helpful to dedicate a team to review and maintain the documentation.

Gavin

Reviewed on 6/06/2024

A great alternative to Salesforce

Overwhelmingly positive. It's much more straightforward than Salesforce and easier to customise to your needs.

Can be expensive though and on occasion difficult to find the exact function you need because of how much there is to the platform.

Pros

Easy of use in terms of the interface, high amount of customisation available. Easy reporting and filtering to ensure you get the right view for your needs.

Cons

Core fields that can't be removed. A lot of features can be paywalled if you arent on the top version and this isn't feasible for smaller businesses.

Kathryn
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 16/05/2024

Love me some Hubspot!

Love it & always look forward to using it daily. Makes my job that much easier!

Pros

Ease of use, communication between sales team & prospects is seamless, automation is amazing. Very user friendly platform & one of the best CRM's I have used in my entire sales career.

Cons

The reporting was a bit difficult to understand & needed further looking into to understand.

Gary

Reviewed on 5/05/2024

Streamlining Sales and Marketing for Small Business Success

Pros

HubSpot CRM has been instrumental in aligning our sales and marketing efforts, providing us with a centralized platform to manage leads, automate tasks, and analyze performance. Its seamless integration with other HubSpot tools, like Marketing Hub and Sales Hub, has empowered our team to create targeted campaigns and nurture prospects through the entire customer journey.

Cons

HubSpot CRM's pricing can increase with additional features, carefully assess your needs when upgrading.

Lisa
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 30/05/2024

We love Hubspot!

Amazing! We tried so many different CRMs that allowed limited customization and were difficult to use. This is the best one we have found so far.

Pros

The ability to modify the fields and data we need to capture. Also, we can change what information is displayed. There is also an add-on with Outlook to synch with your emails so it can be saved within Hubspot for the specific project.

Cons

You have to purchase various subscriptions to use different platforms/features.

Anthony
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 10/06/2024

HubSpot, what is not to love.

Pros

Ease of use
Automation
Integrations
Customization

Cons

I personally haven't found anything I do not like about HubSpot.

• Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 22/04/2024

Good Crm system

Pros

It’s cross functionality from sales to marketing and its resources for small businesses

Cons

It gets expensive as you scale and isn’t as sales pipeline focused as say pipedrive

Nisarg
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 10/06/2019

Using it for more than 2 years

- Overall experience is better than any other CRM available in the market. if you are a small scale company than the works better than Salesforce.

Pros

- Easy to implement
- Automated our sales process
- You can customize the fields as per your requirements
- The system is not that buggy except for last month couple of issues for the software

Cons

- Marketing automation is a little faulty as you can not get accurate data from Hubspot. Hubspot data and google analytics data shows the difference.

- Customer Services is not that trained, most of the time I ended up with finding a solution with my self

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

- The functionality and user interface is better here.

Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

-Easy to implement and easy to use. Not much change management is required.
Vishnu
Vishnu

Reviewed on 2/09/2019

Best marketing software that include awesome features which any use easily

Overall my experience with hubspot crm is very well, here first I used free version then I satisfy first time because at that time many software industries to provide their features to their customers then at that time I trusted hubspot crm .

Pros

Hubspot CRM is a awesome and easy option that contain all the necessary or aquier basic features for your business. Its most beautiful features is its free versions available for all, it is all basic features which solve your difficulties which are confusing or non perfect to someone.
Hubspot crm is a very famous and best software in industries which are leading in software industries at this time. There are many other software version available in market which provides all necessary features but hubspot crm completed our sequence.
Here email to other Clint and chat with clints are actually crazy need on time.

Cons

Paid version could out of experience for large area but I likely to review its because this platform provides all necessary features to all your acquirement or need your company.
There are many software available in market but we get in quality in hubspot crm other than best. We can send industrial email for future time.

Reviewed on 4/02/2020

Great - the free version has a few limitations but is good for startups

We use Hubspot to track multiple stakeholder relationships across multiple teams within our business. It works very very well to do this; the plug in for Outlook is okay at recording conversations, and as long as you update the data, it's a powerful tool.

Pros

Hubspot is pretty intuitive to use and set up, and reasonably customisable. We use the free version for now, but are considering paying to add functionality. It's great at tracking relationships and deals across teams.

Cons

The lack of built in reporting - I get that they want to monetise the product, but it feels a little sneaky to hold back all reporting until you pay for the add ons. Also, if you've filtered the view to find a specific data set, and then hit 'back', you have to re-apply filters, which can get old.

Dynamics 365 and Marketo Sales Connect

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Salesforce was too bulky and expensive for our small, agile business.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

We liked the lean model, the friendly and intuitive set up, and the 'easing in' via the free product.

Reviewed on 10/02/2021

Easy, adaptable and scalable

Overall love it. I have used various CRM's (Sales Force, Netsuite, ActiveCampaign, Piper Drive and Cooper) and hands down I love HubSpot the best.

Pros

Bottom line it can work for a solopreneur all the way to a global enterprise. The ability for it to scale with you as your business grows is a big plus. Don't all CRM's do this? Some do but the difference with HubSpot CRM is it is made simple and built in away that you can use it out of the box without overwhelm but can also scale it to complex scenarios that work for your organization. Many CRM's I personally find are too complex initially and don't enable the user to get the most out of the features they should be using. As my title says "easy, adaptable and scale." HubSpot delivers on these and are the key aspects of what I like the most about the software.

Cons

Let's be clear there is no perfect product out there and they all have their pros and cons. Some of least favorite parts about HubSpot CRM:

- Contacts vs. Company data and not being able to sync information across all properties (I have written many complex workflows to try and solve for this its just a lot of work and you have extra properties that don't make sense to have).
- Not being able to sync data to a dropdown property from a single-text field or vice versa. Here is an example you have an individual that you don't know there Country. You have set up the country property to be a dropdown to use in forms on your site to keep it clean and the naming accurate as you can pull in HubSpot preloaded country list. An individual comes into your database where you don't know the individuals country but based on their domain HubSpot populates their company country. You can cross reference this with the IP country code as well. You can't copy the Company country to the Contact country because they are not the same property type. You go to create a list of contacts from the United States and it becomes a difficult process to keep up to date. The easiest solution is export import which shouldn't be the solution.
- Opt-in and subscriptions for GDPR is a little clunky and could use more work for simplicity

ActiveCampaign, NetSuite, Salesforce Sales Cloud and Keap

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Clunky and didn't integrate well with our marketing and sales processes connected to our website.

NetSuite

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

We choose HubSpot for the full ecosystem and scalability. We purchased it as a small company and moved our website, marketing and sales software and CRM to HubSpot to have all the tools integrated effectively. The thing to remember is this might cost more in visible dollars spent but once you start spending significant man hours integrating and connecting more systems the time and resources add up for that.
Renato

Reviewed on 20/07/2021

Awesome CRM for Small Business

Overall good experience with lots of features that I use to keep track of different lists of contacts and touch points.

Pros

Easy to import contacts and create lists based on type of contact or type of connection. I like using this feature for organizing my contacts. I also like that I can add other users so that I can see the chronological timeline of all contact points without having to interact with the employee. Able to send emails out to specific lists easily and quickly.

Cons

Challenging to use at first and I had to google a lot to figure out how to use all the features. Issues with importing and not seeing all of the information but was about to troubleshoot on my own. Not super intuitive to start out.

ConvertKit

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

More features in hubspot to connect with landing pages and emailing.

Mailchimp
Joseph
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 24/02/2022

Perfect for our startup

Brilliant, the fact that we can start on a free plan and do so much makes us think that hubspot could be a really good long term partner for us.

Pros

We love the fact that hubspot enables us to keep a track of all our clients in one place. Not only that but it is free. The ability to import data from excel files allowed us to upgrade our database from google sheets and combined with hubspots internal database elevated the amount of info we had to hand on our clients, taking it to the next level. We also love the fact you can create custom fields to the CRM and different views for different users.

Cons

To be honest there is very little not to like with hubspot, in terms of the various software we use, this one takes a little more time to implement and adopt, however once customized to your requirements it becomes way easier to use.

Airtable

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Google sheets is limited and to get it to the level of customization we have with hubspot would be a nightmare. Hubspot is also really user friendly compared to google sheets.

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

We really like the interface for hubspot and the fact they have a lot of basic data on clients, like number of employees etc..
Bryce
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 28/06/2022

Free Version is great, but when you pay you really pay

Pros

I got the starter pack for all, CSM, Marketing, Sales, etc. for a low price but you pay out the nose for marketing contacts and the value added isn't actually a whole lot. You could use an emailing service like ConstantContact or even a cold email service and get better value for monthly cost for marketing contacts.

Cons

I originally set it up to be an all-in-one location for all my contact management but that hasn't been the case, though it HAS replaced A LOT of my platforms, it still hasn't yet replaced Monday.com.

Also, there isn't an easy way yo separate out the CRM, like compartmentalize people who are receiving marketing compared to clients that are specifically sales. This means having two HubSpot accounts, one for marketing and one for sales and it's just a hastle. If they only made a user-level experience where you could effectively hide all the marketing contacts from sales until they become sales contacts, it would fix the issue.

The main thing we use Monday for is because it's a light platform we can push all our sales cycles through for task management. Where as HubSpot still has a poor sales pipeline management system with updates that should have been done YEARS ago. I've seen people complaining about the "NEW DEAL" tag with all new sales deals since 2018 and it's still there! Crazy to me this pipeline system need aa revamp and it's not getting enough attention

monday.com

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

HubSpot seemed to be an all-in-one solution, but didn't pan out that way. Though it definitely replaced Pipedrive, couldn't replace Monday.

Pipedrive and monday.com

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Ease of use, contact updating is easy and their support is great.
Jay
Jay

Reviewed on 7/09/2022

Best of the best honestly

HubSpot to me is la crème de la crème - or the best. I'm an advocate for software when it comes to marketing automation and I've tried everything (infusionsoft, activecampaign, salesforce, marketo, HighLevel (although HighLevel is also phenomenal)

Pros

Extremely clean user interface, it's amazing support staff, and the ability for you to go into very strong account based and better be automations when your business grows. It does allow you to scale pretty easily. It also have a free tier for almost every hub.

Cons

As a start of this software can be a little expensive when you need some of it's more advanced features at an early stage

HighLevel

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Mostly software consolidation but also ease of use

ActiveCampaign and Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

To me high-level seems like it is amazing for marketing automation but not as CRM. Pipedrive seemed like a pipeline with automation - the CRM feature wasn't really as prominent as I personally would have liked it to be.
Ray

Reviewed on 19/09/2023

Hubspot is awesome: My review

My overall experience with HubSpot has been fantastic! In a time when it is difficult to get consistent, quality services, it is refreshing to do business with a company/service that delivers.

Pros

I love the HubSpot platform. It's well designed, user-friendly and a very effective CRM tool. Pound-for-pound, dollar-for-dollar, HubSpot provides the most value of the business tools that I use.HubSpot is

Cons

I really don't have any major cons for the HubSpot CRM service. The only note I would share with is that I have to re-log in at times but is a very minor inconvenience.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

After doing some research, I determined that HubSpot was better equipped to meet my needs.

Aleesha

Reviewed on 9/12/2023

Great for Big Teams

Overall it is a great CRM with all features available but it is expensive.

Pros

It allows for all possible lead captures and contact management you can think of.

Cons

Visually every page looks the same so it can be confusing when learning the CRM to start with and take longer for team to get to know the navigation on the platform.

Pipedrive and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

The old system was not sustainable for growth and contact management.

Google Drive

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Customisable to our services and loads of intergration.

Reviewed on 11/03/2023

The best CRM for growing companies

We are very satisfied with HubSpot and we will surely maintain it permanently, its cost-benefit ratio is excellent.

Pros

I love marketing, sales and customer experience automation aligned to the scalable growth of companies.

Cons

The onboarding of the HubSpot team was very bad and that caused us to take a long time to understand the commercial methodology that HubSpot supports.

Reasons for Choosing HubSpot CRM

Because the other software was used to manage projects and we needed something professional and powerful.

Bitrix24

Reasons for Switching to HubSpot CRM

Because the other software is very good for sellers but not for companies looking to grow.
Rhianna
Rhianna
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 2/10/2018

User-friendly software with great resources. I am a big fan

I use it every day, and I am still constantly learning new things and finding new ways to use it and make my work easier. I am definitely a Hubspot champion.

Pros

Hubspot is user-friendly, attractive, and useful for different levels of expertise. We use it for the website, blog, social media, email, and CRM.
The content around the software is fantastic, with active blogs for different user groups, detailed guidance for how to use functionalities and what you could use them for, and templates to help you tackle projects. They provide a lot of resources to help you get the best out of Hubspot, and if you're stuck, the customer support is responsive and helpful.
Something I particularly like about Hubspot is how actively they are developing it. It seems to be every month that we receive an update of new features, functionality or integrations. They have recently added the ability to manage multiple currencies, which people had been really actively asking for on the community forum, and I was so pleased to see this added. Hubspot clearly listen to the feedback and suggestions from the community.

Cons

There are some things which are a bit inflexible. For example, the Industry field for Companies is very large and has a lot of industries which would never be relevant to us. I would like to be able to delete or at least hide features and information which we never use and would never use.
Our email is on Outlook Exchange, which unfortunately means we are unable to use some of Hubspot's functions, like being able to email from within the platform and the Meetings function, which I would love to be able to use.

MaryGrace
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 2/10/2019

Great customer service and worth the value

Pros

Amazing customer service support. The success managers are extremely knowledgeable and answer emails quickly. They have made a huge difference.

The interface is very user-friendly so my not so tech-savvy salespeople can still use the software.

I like that new features are constantly coming out and that Hub gives beta options for users to test them out.

The reporting functionality is cool although I do prefer excel mostly.

It's nice that our marketing team can operate on the same platform (I am sales).

Cons

I wish there was more customization. Not every company sells the same way so it would be great to be able to customize the deal section to match how we code/itemize our deals. We can do it to an extent but it causes a lot of user error. I also know that its open-source API but that's not helpful if you don't have an engineer.

Because companies are based on domain, there are a lot of duplicate companies and, having a large database, it's a pain (nearly impossible) to manage. Also, the HubSpots Insights database is really bad. The information isn't accurate so we need to do data enrichment on our own.

Same complaint with contacts. Lot of duplicates.

There's no AI so, right now that's okay but I can see it being a problem as we grow.

Stefano

Reviewed on 25/11/2019

Lightweight, straight-forward CRM solution

Overall, the ease of setup and use make HubSpot the perfect solution for our early-stage start-up. It is economical and lightweight, and allowed us to get going with a CRM very quickly and ensure our customer data was kept up to date from early on.

Though HubSpot has a long way to go before it replaces Salesforce as a fully fledged CRM ecosystem, it certainly is on the way there, and a perfect solution for smaller businesses who can't quite afford Salesforce's much higher price tag.

If your business and its customer data is not very complex and you need a simple and reliable CRM to manage it, then HubSpot is for you. If you require your customer data to work with a more complex wider ecosystem of software, from Finance to HR, then HubSpot isn't quite there yet, so best to go for something more established and developed.

Pros

Without a doubt, the ability to have unlimited free users was incredibly useful. We have a number of freelancers who work with us on a part time basis and we were able to give them all access to the CRM for free. This gives HubSpot a considerable edge over it's per-license competitors.

HubSpot's lightweight ecosystem allows you to link all sales, marketing and service information in one place, all with a very straightforward and easy to understand user interface (another of HubSpot's benefits).

On the Marketing side, HubSpot's email builder is simple, yet powerful, and allows us to create great emails to send out to our customer base. On the Sales side, the Outlook Add-in allows us to make sure all sales activity by all team members is being tracked and logged in the CRM, so we are able to track performance and customer interactions quickly and easily. The Service functionality has allowed us to build out a fully fledged help centre for our customers.

Cons

Some aspects of the software are a little incomplete and/or suffer from inexplicable lacks of functionality. Sadly HubSpot CRM is yet to completely separate itself from its past as solely a marketing automation tool. It is obvious that the entire system architecture has been built around the contact record object type, with several frustrating quirks arising as a result. For example, a lot of the workflow functionality differs depending on the object type in use; contact based workflows allow you to use future dates as a trigger (e.g. run workflow x days before y date), whereas Company and Deal based workflows do not.

There are also a number of fundamental functions that require the Professional tier license to access. These include but are not limited to calculated fields, multiple currencies, lead rotation automation and A|B testing on emails. Clearly I understand that you get what you pay for, but given that these are all indispensable functions of a CRM, it seems to render the 'Starter' tier entirely useless, forcing you to pay the higher price. That being said, I am grateful that calculated fields are now a Professional rather than a higher Enterprise feature.

One last frustration is the inability to have multiple users on different tiers within the same Hub. I would greatly appreciate the ability to give Starter licenses to some of my free users, to give them a little more functionality, however, I am only allowed to purchase more Pro licenses, which I can't afford.

Franki
Franki

Reviewed on 8/05/2023

HubSpot is simple to use, great features and great support. I can not image using another...

Pros

HubSpot is absolutely amazing! I can't stress enough how simple it is to use. The user interface is intuitive and navigating through the platform is a breeze. From setting up my account to utilizing all the features, HubSpot makes everything so straightforward.Speaking of features, HubSpot has an incredible range of tools that cover every aspect of my business needs. I can manage contacts, generate leads, run email marketing campaigns, handle social media, and analyze data—all within one platform. It's a comprehensive solution that has streamlined my workflow and made my life so much easier.But what truly sets HubSpot apart is its customer support. Whenever I have a question or encounter any issues, their support team is there to assist me. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and genuinely dedicated to helping me succeed. It's such a relief to know that I can rely on their support whenever I need it.Honestly, I can't imagine using any other CRM solution. HubSpot has surpassed my expectations in every way, and I'm truly grateful for its outstanding product and service. If you're looking for a CRM platform that's simple to use, packed with great features, and backed by amazing support, I wholeheartedly recommend HubSpot. It's been a game-changer for my business.

Cons

I cannot think of any, to be honest.