MeazureUp Reviews

About MeazureUp

MeazureUp is a field audit application for the restaurant, retail, and hospitality industries. The mobile app enables businesses to track quality and safety while also ensuring brand consistency. MeazureUp can help identify...

Browse MeazureUp Reviews

Abe

Reviewed on 18/08/2022

Amazing time saving product!

I've only worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] at MeazureUP, he has been helpful, and courteous and quick to respond to emails. I appreciate the auto response on emails sent , that the email was received and they are working on my request. Have had a few zoom calls with MeazureUp programmers to check in our progress with the app, and suggestions for improvement. Seems like the company has a good group of entrepeneurs who want to continually improve and upgrade the user experience.

Pros

Ease of use and time saver. Previous to this software, I did everything on pen/paper. Then had to retype to an excel sheet. All in one, formats for printing audits are professional and clear. We use a similar app for our eastern sites, with a program called Zenput, whcih is horrible. MeazureUp is leaps and bounds better than the other software. Other software doesnt offer customization. Basically have to use their format or nothing at all. No dashboard function, layout is cumbersome. MeazureUp has it figured out!

Cons

I wish in the action plan tab of our audit app, we could post more than one photo. Also photos in action plan tab dont auto rotate with phone camera. So I have to have my phone held in a panoramic style to take normal framed photos.

Phil
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 14/07/2021

Excellent application for maintaining compliance in key areas of a business.

I really enjoy it. It has not only made a critical aspect of our business easier, but it has provided us with the ability to really expand our idea of what an audit can be in order to ensure our stores are meeting our high standards. And when they are not meeting our standards, we can see it very clearly through the data MeazureUp provides, and we can develop action plans with the data provided. We definitely appreciate your service.

Pros

I most appreciate the functionality and ease of the Audit App. The ability to make notations, capture pictures, and create action items all from a cell phone is extremely useful. I can provide all the information necessary as to why something is out of compliance and what the expectation to correct is through these features, and I don't need all key team members physically present to achieve this.

Cons

I initially had some trouble deleting pictures or comments if I wanted to make an edit or mistakenly placed in wrong section, but I have since learned how to do this, and I have no complaints with how simple it is. The only area I would wish for greater improvement would be in the data review. There have been a lot of recent changes that have been very helpful here, and there isn't necessarily one thing I'd like to see here. Perhaps being able to see which stores missed tasks in the "failed task" tracker of dashboard, or maybe the ability to just click on a previous report and get right into that location's most recent report while on the dashboard rather than having to click location report and then the report you want. Just feel like everything could be a little more navigable, but hard to describe exactly how through text.

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the amazing feedback!

Would you like to set up a Support call? We would be interested in learning more about your experience and thoughts regarding the dashboard. Please send us an email to [email protected] to put something in the books!

Replied 21/07/2021
Eric

Reviewed on 15/06/2021

Easy to use but some interface issues/lag

No complaints overall outside of the app lag

Pros

It's straightforward, easy enough that anyone can pick it up and use it. Simple to deploy and customize. Easy to generate reports.

Cons

App is a bit laggy and having to save inputs (signatures for example) is counterintuitive.

Response from MeazureUp

Thanks for the feedback!

We're sorry to hear about the laggyness, this is not intentional and we would like to help resolve this. Please ensure you are on the latest version of the application for best experience. If you have done this and the issue still occurs, please contact [email protected] to troubleshoot this.

Replied 29/06/2021

Top MeazureUp Alternatives

Reviewed on 13/07/2018

I used MeazureUp daily in my job. Its easy to load and easy to use.

Once I complete my audits I can click done and it is done. Don't have to go home and type up a review the next day. Saves me a lot of time.

Pros

Ease of use. It loads easily and it is easy to jump back and forth between reviews if I am doing multiple reviews of the same location.

Cons

The dashboard is not that easy to use. Doesn't flow very well.
Sometimes the location does not work. I will in Brampton and it will say that the device is in Vaughan,

Response from MeazureUp

Hi,

Thanks for the review! We're sorry to hear that you've been having some issues with the dashboard and location services on your device.

Please contact us at [email protected] so that we can resolve these problems for you.

Replied 17/07/2018
Shahieda

Reviewed on 13/04/2021

Restaurant Assessment Reports

I was made a superuser what I found interesting is learn by trial and error. Due to a lack of training I could figure everything out by myself, hence the system is therefore user-friendly.

Pros

Features are obviously as per the required design in terms of what the users/auditors actually want to see.
What I like most is that you can actually print a report to PDF, as opposed to saving all reports, as the report is already available on the dashboard.

Cons

When you want to delete a report, you cannot just delete by selecting the report, you will have to delete each sub heading as well as all categories.

Eddie

Reviewed on 16/07/2018

MeazureUp has increased our efficiency, be more productive and help increase compliance in...

Less stress from doing detailed location assessments. The access to real-time information that helps right the course and keep us on a projected growth tract. Peace of mind in the fact we are in the know... at all times the condition of our locations.

Pros

The interface and the ability to modify the structure to meet our needs is invaluable. The action list generation and the ability to monitor completion of items puts responsibility back on store management, but also keeps us continuously in the loop on the completion of critical items.

The score card by location helps us to bolster efforts at under-performing stores. By consolidating all the internal items, we can immediately identify commonalities that warrant enterprise wide addressing and resolution.

Cons

I have absolutely no cons to list. W have the luxury of submitting new criteria and items to development at MeazureUp and most... if not all suggestions have been implemented.

Fouad

THE Canadian Brewhouse

since we started using that ,easy for every one to know what he needs to do or to refill,especially with the food quality always perfect ingredients.

Pros

good app and very easy to use even for new staff,helped us to check daily our product for the best quality .

Cons

had to add more details about daily levels,comparating with previous week for ex... also that need to be like a weekly report to see where we are sitting on score.

Steven

Reviewed on 15/06/2021

MeazureUp Measures Up to what we were looking for!

Fabulous! They are good folks to work with. Like i said they listen and then help find a solution where both parties are happy.

Pros

Aside from the software what we really like is the ability to reach out to MeazureUp and have them change things on the fly. They are great to work with.

Cons

Every so often a glitch might occur with our tablets. Grant it i think that's usually from Apple updates. The ipad has been the most successful tablet for us to use.

Renbir
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 16/11/2023

MeazureUp Review

Pros

- Easy to access
- Easy to teach to new members of the team

Cons

- Occasionally the app stalls when uploading checklists, up to 10-15 minutes

Reviewed on 16/07/2018

We utilize Meazure up for our restaurant audits and many of our daily auditing functions.

It has made our audit tracking much better. We are able to review audits for the past several months very quickly.

Pros

We love that we can easily submit an audit and have it searchable for people in our system that are outside the restaurant.

Cons

It does not have a fast copy option to quickly create assessments. I would like to be able to copy full sections and just change the labels when creating audits.

Caroline

Reviewed on 14/07/2021

Efficient and eco friendly

Pros

This app is simple to use and enables us to store all information online rather than on paper enabling us to pull up information quickly rather than searching through paperwork

Cons

Occasionally there is slight difficulty searching up some of the information stored when it is someone unfamiliar using it.

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Caroline,

Thanks for the feedback! Please let us know if new team members are joining and we can send them training documents or support them with a call to walk through anything that might not be clear!

Replied 21/07/2021
Joe

Meazure Up User for Weekly Processes

Meazure Up has been most helpful in keeping the facility clean and up to safety and cleanliness standards.

Pros

The streamlined app for mobile devices is nice and organized.

Cons

The product can be glitchy and some features are cumbersome to use.

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Joe,

We are sorry to hear that the product can be glitchy and features are cumbersome. Would it be possible to send us an email to [email protected] so that we can explore this further?

Replied 23/08/2022
PAULA

Reviewed on 10/07/2018

It is user friendly and customer support is always there to help if you ever have an issue.

Pros

The assessment is so easy to complete and navigate. The back office is also very easy to navigate and review stores assessments. Plus I love that the reports once submitted go automatically to the users for that store...instantly done!!

Cons

It takes a little too long to submit the assessment if it has multiple pictures. Plus if you are not in a good wifi location the app will not let you sign in.

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Paula,

Thanks for the review!

We're sorry to hear that you have been having submission issues with regards to your photos. Please ensure that you have updated your application to the latest version on the App or Play Store. Updating should resolve those issues, however if it does not, please contact us at [email protected]

Replied 16/07/2018
Kyran

Great for Retail

Pros

The checklists and audits are a game changer for retail chains. Having access to each and every location in one centralized place with completion rates, averages, and outliers are super helpful when managing multiple locations.

Cons

I wish there were reminders that could be set to complete tasks if they have not been started within the application.

Terry

MeazureUp Expectations

Restaurant evaluations, new construction, profitably check points

Pros

Easy to use and understand at man levels of management

Cons

Learning curve steep for some users of the program

Catherine
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 23/08/2023

Does what we need it to do

For me, it’s been a decent experience. I don’t have any negative or critical comments, it gets the job done!

Pros

It helps us make sure specific departments are keeping the store looking great and providing the customers with product.

Cons

Sometimes I experience a bug when first launching that claims my location cannot be found, cannot log out; just have to relaunch the app. I don’t really have any complaints about the app.

Scott

Reviewed on 10/07/2018

Good app, great customer service.

More effective and reliable tool than the one from our previous provider.

Pros

The personal customer service is much appreciated. Response times are quick and personal. I appreciate the hands-on video conference training. The app is fairly intuitive and easy to use. The portal took some time and training.

Cons

When using the app on my device (Galaxy Tablet), some of the buttons are not readily responsive and require multiple touches. There are too many swipes/movements required to enter a comment and action item. The set-up in the portal could be a little bit more flexible. I recommend adding sections for a summary and general input.

Reviewed on 10/07/2018

MeazureUp is very intuitive and all the auditors caught on quickly

Pros

Ease of use, customer service is quick with responses to questions, quick and easy implementation and training

Cons

Pictures cannot be taken from the app in landscape mode. Ability to manipulate data from a report export.

Scott
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 1/04/2021

Audit App

This has been a great group to work with. When there have been things I have needed changed to help in my environment they have stepped up and helped me.

Pros

It is easy to use, and helps speed up the process of going thru the store.

Cons

I have not had any issues with the this software yet.

Reviewed on 10/07/2018

We use MeazureUp for our in-store audits. Very good and automated platform.

Pros

Automated and well-connected. MeazureUp is a great platform connecting our auditors and owners and provides a great tool for consistency and auditing.
Mobile friendly. Cloud-based site has great analytics and reports.
Easy to update and use

Cons

Missing calendar / scheduling feature
Automated compliance letters
Heavier strikes for frequent offences

tracie
  • Used for 1+ year

Reviewed on 16/06/2021

GM review

Pros

easy to use on the ipad.

Cons

not customizable enough. need better options

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Tracie,

Thanks for the review!

We are glad that you found the software easy to use! In terms of the customization, that is determined by PJWRG Head Office and not by MeazureUp. The tool is completely customizable but done at the head office level.

Please let them know if there are specific areas of your list you wish to change.

Replied 29/06/2021

Reviewed on 21/05/2018

Awesome Product!

Pros

Our experience has been excellent with great customer support and immediate response from the technical team. We're almost through our first round of assessments and the information has been good.
We are still working on it with the field and their response has been very good.

Cons

There are still some features we are figuring out with the tech team. We would like the reporting for the stores to be easier to work with but we are figuring all of this out.

Jay
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 13/07/2018

I have a great experience with MeazurUp everything has been as offered.

A better understanding of how our store inspections are across the companies spectrum.

Pros

We submitted our in house franchise store QA to MeazurUp. The team at MeazurUP turned it in a customized inspection that really worked well for us. During the customization of our inhouse QA MeazupUp helped us break this inspection up into categories that helped us define our problem areas and also helped us see trends across the company that needed to be addressed. In closing this software is very user friendly and is a great value.

Cons

initially we had a couple of miscommunication issues that have been resolved and they haver exceeded expectations since.

Crystal
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 24/08/2023

Great company

Pros

The workers are wonderful. All places have room to improve, and they help point out areas this can happen.

Cons

I’m not very tech savvy what so ever, so it’s probably my biggest struggle in this area.

Amanda

Reviewed on 15/07/2021

Great investment in our operations!

Pros

MeazureUp has improved our operational efficiency at all of our locations, and helped improve consistency in our brand. Its easy to use, both for myself as an administrator and our general managers.

Cons

I wish our GM's had access to a mobile version of the program in order to help with adding images and comments to completed tasks more easily.