UpKeep Reviews

Visit Website

About UpKeep

UpKeep is an Asset Operations Management solution that helps businesses scale by giving every Maintenance and Reliability team the tools and information they need to run Operations efficiently and effectively. From your desktop...

4.7

Browse UpKeep Reviews

1,326 of 1,326 reviews
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 13/11/2019

Upkeep can change your whole maintenance program

It's as good at the information provided, which is made better because once it's in there, its accessible to anyone and over time, can provide information

Pros

Information, details, knowing what was done on a machine last time, it means that you don't necessarily have to do the same job twice. If a problem comes back and was misdiagnosed last time you can review what was done and see if you can find where the actual issue is.

Locations, parts, assets, you can put them all into this software and down to the bolt you can provide details on any of them.

Cons

The UI needs work, especially when moving parts around or finding assets in a location. Having a naming standard helps a lot. If you know that an item belongs at a specific site, having a clear site name along with what it is makes a difference.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Hi Paul!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for all of your feedback! We are so happy to hear UpKeep is providing value to you and your team and helping to improve your maintenance program. Your feedback regarding the UI of the Parts page is valuable and we will make sure to bring it to the attention of our Product team.

Thank you again for taking the time to submit your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve the app and make our customer's workflows as seamless as possible.

Have a great day!

Replied 14/11/2019
Ryan

Reviewed on 28/01/2020

Its a Keeper as long as you are keeping UP on it.

Very positive experience so far. They have answered all my questions sufficiently and in a very timely manner. Our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is fantastic, she is great at explaining things to people of all technical levels. We can see this software allowing to move forward quickly and put together our S.O.P's with minimal disruption during crucial times when we bring in new employees.

Pros

The Customization of the software is quite extensive. Has an honest to goodness workflow that is concise and easy to follow. Best have this system completely laid out and ready to roll prior to rolling it out within your facility that way you can utilize the software's capabilities to its vast potential. The tracking for the work orders is super convenient and thorough and allows for reporting to be super easy and helps track problem areas or where money should be spent.

Cons

I feel that it pigeonholes your ability to use various systems and has no overlap with other systems that could potentially be helpful. does not offer a scheduling option to allow for access to say apartments where 24-hour notice is necessary. Having the ability to link to a calendar or a calendar within upkeep to organize my day project by the project is what is needed badly

Asana

Reasons for Switching to UpKeep

My boss was already familiar with this platform

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team maintain your facility and track work orders!

Our team is always making improvements and adding new features to the application based on customer feedback. I've shared yours with our product manager.

Jamie
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 28/02/2019

A very strong start, but a long way to go yet.

We all like it, but the glitches are too slow at being corrected. I really don't want to switch companies but it has come up recently. I like working with the support team, they always seem very willing to help. Unfortunately the solutions they provide are hardly ever agreeable with me. I think that is usually no fault of theirs, but rather that we keep reaching the end of the program's capabilities. That is frustrating for me.

Pros

I really love the layout and the ease of use. I also appreciate the diverse application to many different uses. The fact that you can access it from a phone or a computer is amazing. Very convenient that way.

Cons

RECURRING WORK ORDERS! There are so many glitches when you start making work orders recur. I've tried my best to provide feedback on this because it is really starting to be a deal breaker but the problems continue.

1) duplicates pop up constantly and they don't go away easily.
2) The scheduling options for recurring work orders is totally bad. Model it after Google Calendar first, then add options to make it more detailed. The fact that you can't schedule seasonal tasks without some silly back-end procedure to duplicate the work orders every year is highly frustrating.
3) Gonna need a little more flexibility in the different categories of user. My techs need to be able to create their own work orders without being a complete access administrator. There should be something in between. I trust my guys and they know their jobs, I don't need to make all their work orders for them.
4) I'd like to see some improvement in the template modules. I've not been able to benefit from them realistically even though I've tried. When you go to add them into a work order it just never seems to make much sense.

Top UpKeep Alternatives

• Industry: Consumer Services
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 16/11/2023

Not To Good.... Not To Bad In A Sea Of Competitors

It's pretty good experience definitely if you're starting off with your first and/or grown in employees, orders, basically it's like having your own team without a team and without the headache of personalities it should be more of a is stepping stone into how to manage a team and implement what are keys brought because of kid does not offer more than or it's at still great app it's all about just improvements it's not going down or anything only up because They have a really good product that can be built upon I think a lot is just listening to the people who helped him stay in business which is your customers and the people who go out of their way to use their services

Pros

Having the wherewithal to provide at times a seams unmanufacture/track orders, set up preventative measures was routine on demand schedule of Maintenance and all other headaches that come with the business they're in and just all around you have the management off operations and stuff like that. As well as some pretty fine Analytics data management that is accessible to users who want to improve and become more efficient with your day-to-day work based off statistics in numbers and professional opinions

Cons

I feel like all maintenance asking always use more interface updates along with overhaul updates more regularly especially for upkeep. Though all the stuff I listed that makes it seem like the user is in full control you're still the lack of being able to do your own reporting which is probably the main issue no poor times I'll just being able to see your job orders it's the little things that are like nothing could be fixed if you actually ask and implemented their most DieHard customers responses and problems.

• Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 2/03/2020

Very User Friendly

UpKeep is helping us to formally document what maintenance we have been doing all along. it also allows everyone to see what is happening and when, which assists in scheduling. Proper documentation of maintenance is becoming a necessity to maintain our current customers and attract new business. In setting up our system, it also provided an opportunity to exam our current practices and make some improvements.

Pros

We are using UpKeep for our maintenance needs throughout the facility. I made an outline to help me plan how I wanted things to work and it was easy to tailor the system to all of our needs. I found the meters particularly useful. There is plenty of videos online available for those of us who learn visually. (like me)

Cons

To date we haven't really found a downside to the software. Like most new programs there is a period of adjustment, but it was very brief.

FaciliWorks CMMS and Fiix

Reasons for Switching to UpKeep

UpKeep seemed to be the most cost effective, user friendly method to achieve our goals.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team maintain your facility.

Replied 16/04/2020
Brian

Reviewed on 8/10/2019

Intuitive software that is easy to setup and use daily

Wonderful and knowledgeable sales team

Pros

• Work request portal and app design- easy to use and very precise
• All staff can input requests and can easily check progress by viewing work order
• Front desk can make appointments and have real time info when inquiries are made
• Technicians see work request creation in real time.
• Increased productivity
• Work orders priorities flagged to ensure quick response times
• Central hub to manage all info to improve organization
• Ability to generate work requests via app
• Inventory tracking and resident billing
• Asset management
• Reports

Cons

• No notification that invoices need to be processed

Hippo CMMS

Reasons for Choosing UpKeep

Easy of use that exceeded our needs

Reasons for Switching to UpKeep

Sales team willingness to trial the software along with ease of setup and mobile use
Steve
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 19/12/2019

Upkeep is a great solution!

Our Maintenance team has a increased productivity workflow as a result of Upkeep

Pros

Ease of use, end users have no issues 99% of the time.

Cons

Maybe add comments section for assignee to comment on work order once completed

Hippo CMMS

Reasons for Switching to UpKeep

Simplicity, price, ease of use. UI is easy to decipher for our Maint dept.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team.

Lillian
Lillian

Reviewed on 6/03/2023

UpKeep simplifies facility management!

Because of UpKeep, keeping track of maintenance is now a streamlined operation. Work orders may be monitored and scheduled with ease thanks to the app's straightforward design. Task delegation and real-time updates help the whole team stay on the same page.

Pros

My team's maintenance management has been greatly improved thanks to UpKeep. Thanks to the app's intuitive design and constant updates, keeping track of and planning out tasks has never been simpler. If you're wanting to simplify your maintenance management procedures, go no further than UpKeep.

Cons

Insufficient personalization choices may exist in UpKeep's work order forms. Improvements in functionality for the mobile app are needed.

Abbey
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 7/11/2019

Skylawn Memorial Park Word Orders

My experience has been amazing. I dealt with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she has been very helpful with explaining the product and choosing the right package.

Pros

I really enjoy this software because we keep every work order in one system. At Skylawn we were constantly loosing paperwork and falling behind on our duties. With this system it prevents loss and keeps our customers happy.

Cons

There isn't much that I dislike about this software. All I could really recommend is having more customization with all the different plans.

MaintainX

Reasons for Choosing UpKeep

We made the switch because we are wasting a lot of paper and it will make it easier to track all work orders from one device.

Reasons for Switching to UpKeep

UpKeep had more to offer. I really chose this product because of the inventory tracking.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Hi Abbey,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and thank you for your feedback! We are ecstatic to hear you are finding value in UpKeep and have had such a positive experience with the app!

We will make sure to escalate your feedback regarding more customization with all of the plans we offer to our Product team for their review.

Have a great day!

Replied 14/11/2019
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 1/07/2019

Customer fulfillment with SPOC App

As of today it has been a very fruitful experience with UpKeep. Easy to provide data and update to client. At the same time easy to receive client request and queries.

Pros

Easy to use, download, upload your normal needs. Can be used by anybody anywhere and request their needs in terms of service we are providing. Easy to track tream work and submit it to client when required.

Cons

Of course everybody want best service with least price...

WinTeam

Reasons for Switching to UpKeep

It is covering both soft and hard services criteria. Easy to use and understand. Better helpful fo all the team.
Liam
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Reviewed on 2/03/2019

Great for our medium sized business!

Overall UpKeep is a great piece of software that continues to improve with regular feature updates. I would recommend it to anyone managing a medium to large sized business facility or multiple properties.

Pros

UpKeep is a great service for managing work orders, tracking assets and scheduling your teams time. The request portal and phone app make it easy for our managers to submit maintenance requests and for our maintenance team to prioritize and respond in a timely fashion. The asset system is great for tracking parts and preventative and reactive maintenance that has been performed on individual items such as HVAC units. The Ability to upload pictures and other files such as repair manuals, to work orders and assets is also a huge plus. All around UpKeep is a great piece of software that I would recommend to anyone with a medium to large size business or anyone managing multiple properties.

Cons

UpKeep offers the ability to generate PDF invoices to submit to clients however there is no way to save or return to a generated invoice within the software; once the invoice is exported as PDF and you close the window you can no longer return. I would love to see an invoicing feature that is more similar to the work order system. As a country club we not only track our internal maintenance, but maintenance performed on members golf carts and other items. The ability to generate invoices more fluidly would be much better than having to utilize an integration. I'm also disappointed that the ability to track additional costs related to a work order are only offered in the business plus plan, rather than the professional or starter plans. There are many times where I want to add an individual expense with a description attached to it, without having to input it in the parts and inventory section.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Hi Liam, I'm so glad you're finding UpKeep both easy to use and valuable to your business! Additionally, we appreciate your detailed feedback in features you would like to see and how they would benefit you. Please know that we take all this feedback to heart and continue to work on releasing new features that will support you and your team!

Replied 20/06/2019
Matt

Reviewed on 15/12/2020

Software that works for you.

Overall the software is working as it was advertised to us. The nice piece about this software is that it integrates an asset management system with a work order system as well as consumable inventory. We like the preventive side as well. The software can send reminders and reoccurring tickets to jobs that happen on a cycle. The key to a product is how well things can be tracked and searched for later on. The software is going to be a big help later on, with the reports feature, showing how much time and money is invested into a piece of equipment or asset. That will help with building a budget for replacements and accurate reports. Its nice that we can integrate maintenance and IT together as well as inventory into one platform.

Pros

We transitioned from another work order software. We shopped for a solid work order software that would meet our needs. We were very specific as to what we wanted, since we out grew our old software. We wanted a product that would automate our day to day jobs as well as keep track of our assets. This software is very easy to use and you can customize it to fit your specific needs. We like that pictures can be added to the job ticket. It is also nice to assign work orders to "teams" rather than individually assigning tickets to specific people then back again. Everyone in the team can update and apply their time to the ticket. The upkeep app is also very handy when out in the field.

Cons

The integration to our district was pretty smooth, however we did a lot of planning to make this as seamless as possible. I don't have anything negative to say about the software, things that the software cannot do have work arounds. At the end of the day, everything works, that is all that matters. As time goes on more maybe there will be something that needs improved, however customer support is very helpful and I'm sure they will solve the issues that may arise.

Gary
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 12/03/2019

UpKeep for a Multiple Facility Manufacturer

This the first full CMMS our organization has ever used.
UpKeep was chosen after trying a number of CMMS systems against some basic goals.
UpKeep is competent, easy to implement, easy to use and has the best Customer Service team

Pros

The customer service is the best! Fast and competent replies to issues and feature requests.
Ease of use for everybody. Setup and maintaining the system was intensive since we have over 1000 assets spread out over 6 locations and 13 buildings and UpKeep is fast, easy and simple build the database with. The template uploads helped get us going and the inline editing was a great addition.

Cons

The "View Only" account is a free account. Since we have nearly 50 supervisors and leads, this free account could be the answer for communication and information. They can see open work orders so that they don't double a request. They can see the Preventive Maintenance calendar to plan their production around servicing of the machines. They can see the performance of the maintenance team in their departments. They can do reports. They can see everything.
The problem is if one of these "View Only" users submits a work request, they cannot comment on the work order. Commenting on ones work order is only allowed on the free "Requester" account or the paid accounts.
At first this wasn't much of a deterrent but having to call or send email to maintenance after submitting a request into UpKeep just to make a comment is tedious when the comment section is already in a work order.
It is even worse on mobile because it will let a person type a comment only to pop up a flag saying this is not allowed when pressing "Send". There have been a few frustrated users at this point.
I continue hope that the UpKeep team will resolve this and have a communication system that is the best!

Flint
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 4/02/2020

Upkeep, the easy CMMS!

Overall it has been a positive experience and everyone has been very helpful.

Pros

Ease of use, upkeep stays up to date, quick to implement changes. heavy focus on mobile app.

Cons

While I like that they are quick to implement changes they recently removed a feature that allows mobile users to see work history on a scanned asset. This method of viewing completed work orders is crucial to our team members so they can learn from the whole team. Also, it’s fairly expensive and there is no good way to create/print asset tags from the software.

Hippo CMMS and MEX Maintenance

Reasons for Choosing UpKeep

MAPCON is overly complicated for the average user, and they are slow to implement changes.

Simplicity/user interface.

Robert
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 1/03/2019

Great For our Small Team

Communication across departments had been a struggle. So Upkeep helps us all be on the same page and know that concerns are addressed right away and not forgotten on some clipboard. Also being able to look back at old requests has helped in creating reports for our board of directors of what we have been doing.

Pros

This software allows our two Maintenance Techs the ability to see what projects and fixes need to happen at a glance. And its a great motivator to get to check items off once they are done. It is really helpful to allow a wide range of team members to post requests from their phone, and the ability to add a picture takes the guess work out of diagnosing the issue. It was cost effective for us with a small team to have two techs on the account, and people from Upkeep were very helpful in getting our account set up.

Cons

There have been a few glitches with the software where it was hard to access the information or I was getting too many notifications, but those usually sorted themselves out quickly. Having to pay for each tech on the account makes it harder with employee turnover and training new ones... Are they going to stick around, or are they tech savey enough. But we have key team members with access and they direct any others. And they product is easy enough to use as long as you just get familiar with it. The tutorials are very helpful.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Hey Robert. Thanks for letting us know about the challenges you face with paying for X amount of technicians and retaining that same amount. You can contact us at any time through the "View Plan" page in UpKeep to add/remove technical licenses.

Replied 6/03/2019

Reviewed on 22/02/2019

UpKeep Review for Condo Association Application

My work experience primarily dealt with using large, enterprise-type systems. I was surprised to find that UpKeep provided features as standard that large systems charged thousands of dollars for. For example, in our association, we can now bring the community of owners into the maintenance effort with work requests accessed from a cell phone or email. This has greatly improved our maintenance effort when it comes to maintenance needs that our typically found by owners. This has greatly improved that morale and attitude the owner population. Also, board members can now keep track of what work is being done and what vendors are following our standards. We have been using UpKeep for about 8 months and quite happy with the results so far. We hope to do even better in the coming year.

Pros

The software is very competitive when it comes to cost. We looked at many software options before deciding on UpKeep. For price and performance, it was the best value out there.

Cons

Developing an asset hierarchy/equipment tree can be cumbersome. When creating a hierarchy, I would like to be able to put my assets in an order that makes sense to me. It is difficult to do this with UpKeep unless you use some trick such as inserting a letter or character in front of the asset. Also, I don't like that a a just-completed PM triggers the immediate creation of the next PM in my backlog. That is, when a quarterly PM is completed, the next scheduled PM immediately appears in my backlog of work. Don't want this to appear until a week or two before, but this is not possible. So, have to work around that.

Matthew
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 8/07/2020

Food Plant Maintenance

By switching to upkeep we have been closing our more work orders, and greatly improved team communication.

Pros

The system is so easy to use and implement then our previous CMMS system. Maintenance guys love it, and use it daily! This can't be said for most systems. The software appears to have been designed using first principles. It makes everyone's job easier instead of harder, while improving team communication and performance.

Cons

The editing of reoccurring work orders (PMs) could be improved. Frequency can't be easily changed, and it would be beneficial if editing a reoccurring work order could be done in one pass.

Hippo CMMS and eMaint CMMS

Reasons for Choosing UpKeep

Old system was not maintenance friendly, and did not offer a mobile solution.

Reasons for Switching to UpKeep

Upkeep was more user friendly.
Gabriela
Gabriela
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 12/09/2023

Server maintenance monitoring is performed thanks to UpKeep

It fits very well with the small brewing ecosystem we have. The facility management control and equipment maintenance schedule and frequent service schedules are automatic. By the time I place a work order for each time I use a machine, the observation of how often the tools are adjusted and transformed is very clear. The program could easily be expanded, making it possible for several individuals to monitor each job and assist in keeping up with routine repairs and damage. For an institution new to the computer game, this is a very simple procedure to learn and use. If you only use it on certain occasions, you will not gain much benefit from its use.

Pros

The utility of the meter for preservation reminders is very helpful. I own several machines that demand cycle count care, and finding them with Upkeeper is very simple. Individuals can request a work permit for resolution of any machine or facility complications they encounter. Any member of our staff can make a request, which can be immediately converted into an order so that nothing is missed. There are several machines that require specialized tools. With UpKeep me it is possible to find the parts that are next to each machine, as well as find the stock level of those parts.

Cons

The preset layout for the supply list seems to be in gradient descent. The parts I use most often are those with the lowest part number, so I need to reorder the sequence the moment I look at them. Writing down my preference would be an excellent addition. The ability to store our ongoing inventory repertoire is helpful, however how to do it to load it can be confusing. The guidance in the video was not very specific؛ written help would be helpful.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Hi Gabriela, thank you for your review! Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're committed to delivering excellence. When it comes to loading inventory could you please reach out to our customer support team at [email protected]? We're here to assist you every step of the way!

Replied 18/09/2023
Larry
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 22/05/2020

Best Maintenance Software Out There!

Upkeep is extremely easy to train anyone on. The data and real-time communication have allowed us to implement a total predictive maintenance system which meets our IATF 16949 requirements and more.

Pros

Great customized features such data trends and downtime. You can train anyone to use this software in minutes. Great customer service and price!

Cons

Allow non-ERP users to purchase a sub-tier to be able to use some of the Enterprise features.

FTMaintenance Select and Fiix

Reasons for Switching to UpKeep

Features, price and customer service/sales.
Mike
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 20/02/2020

An excellent tool

With 50 properties it allows us to better track the projects at each location and let the maintenance team know what priority level each one is so those that need immediate attention are getting it first. It also allows us to track production and regular preventative maintenance.

Pros

How easy it is to use and allows us to track the progress of all work orders, whether we handle in house or involve an outside contractor.

Cons

Wish you would add one simple feature- a place to add an email address or two. Although we encourage our leaders and managers to enter the maintenance requests in the system, we have times where we enter them and then they are not aware of the progress because they are not part of the email updates.

Jackie
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 13/05/2019

No more paper work orders for us!

Very good. UpKeep answers questions when we have them. The app is user friendly. All our work orders are organized, and best of all... NO SLIPS OF PAPER!

Pros

We love that all our people can access the same information and we are thrilled to finally get rid of our outdated paper method!

Cons

I would love to have access to monthly overview reports. I know that is a feature that is available with the upgraded version, but we can't afford to upgrade all of our logins. So my wish would be that UpKeep would allow just me (Admin) to upgrade to the version with more features while my workers could stay at the free version for viewing and marking orders as complete. Unfortunately, it's all or nothing - we either all get it free or we have to pay the upgrade fee for all users. Or Option C: We pay for the upgrade and then we don't allow all our workers access to the work orders (eliminate logins).

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Hi Jackie! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I am SO glad that you're loving transitioning from paper to digital tracking! As for your request, I have sent your note to our product and pricing team to review. I apologize that for the time being we do only offer certain features with certain packages, but will pass your feedback along so they take it into consideration should there be an upcoming change. Thank you!

Replied 20/06/2019
Marek
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 30/05/2023

UpKeep Review

The software provided an efficient and user-friendly solution for managing maintenance operations. The intuitive interface, along with the mobile app, facilitated easy task management and ensured timely updates. The ability to create work orders, schedule preventive maintenance, and track inventory simplified maintenance workflows. The customizable reporting and analytics provided valuable insights for continuous improvement. Although the integration options were limited, UpKeep delivered a reliable and effective maintenance management system.

Pros

One of the things I liked most about UpKeep was its user-friendly interface and intuitive design. Navigating through the software was straightforward, and the clean layout made it easy to access and manage maintenance tasks. The mobile app was also a standout feature, allowing for on-the-go access and real-time updates. The ability to create and track work orders, schedule preventive maintenance, and manage inventory seamlessly simplified maintenance operations. Additionally, the customizable reporting and analytics provided valuable insights to optimize maintenance processes and improve overall efficiency.

Cons

One aspect I liked least was the limited integrations with other software systems. Although UpKeep offered basic integrations with popular tools like Zapier and QuickBooks, there were certain instances where more advanced integrations would have been beneficial. Integrating with industry-specific software or enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems could have enhanced data synchronization and workflow automation. Having a broader range of integrations would have made UpKeep even more versatile and seamlessly connected with other business applications.

Jason

Reviewed on 4/12/2019

Time and Efficiency

As our company continues to grow UpKeep will be a key tool in managing assets and workflow.

Pros

We currently manage 9 Facilities over about 100 mile radius. When I travel to a facility I need to know exactly what tools and supplies I need. I love that someone can not only put in a request, but can also take a picture. I always go, knowing exactly what I will be dealing with. We have only been using this for about 6 months and I am so excited to continue using and finding new ways UpKeep can save us time and make us more efficient!

Cons

Usability with some of the advanced features is tough sometimes, but customer service is great at helping me figure it out.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team manage 9 facilities.

Will
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 2/12/2019

Huge asset

This program is a huge time saver and major asset to maintaining multiple buildings across multiple sights. Having everything right there on your phone and instant updates is awesome

Pros

having the ability for all of our staff to just snap a picture and put a description of something that needs fixed is a huge help to the facilities dept to ensure everything is functioning and in working order for our guests visiting.

Cons

figuring our how to set up and create preventative maintenance schedules was a little tricky to figure out and navigate

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear our software is helping you and your team manage your facility!

Our team is always making improvements and adding new features to the application based on customer feedback. Feel free to visit our support page if you ever have any questions:

Kumar

Reviewed on 28/08/2019

Strong Tool for Managing Assets

Pros

UpKeep allows you to organize projects, repairs, and asset management in a single centralized tool. It's ability to streamline communication is invaluable. Further, you can analyze all repairs that have occurred, manage expenses and make informed decision based on that information.

Cons

The data input stage can be time consuming, though not challenging. It's mostly administrative. Anything you want to track can be input into the system to allow for historical reference on repairs.

Response from UpKeep Technologies

Hi Kumar!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review four our team. I'm so excited to hear that UpKeep is helping you to manage and streamline so many pieces of your workflow. I think it's amazing that you are getting insights on cost and work order history to make evidence-based decisions. That's serious maintenance maturity!

I'm sorry to hear that the data collection piece has proven time-consuming for you. Feel free to take advantage of our no-cost data importing webinar that we offer every week: https://upkeep.easywebinar.live/registration-weekly-data-importing. If you have any other direct feedback or ideas, don't be afraid to submit your thoughts through our Ideas form: https://www.onupkeep.com/customersupport/feedback/

Thank you again for your review! We love hearing from you!

Replied 19/09/2019