About Farseer

Farseer is a cloud-based software helping companies to eliminate manual work, improve accuracy and security, and gain new insights in the domain of financial planning and analytics. It is like an Excel specialized for finances,...

All Farseer Reviews Apply filters

Browse Farseer Reviews

All Farseer Reviews Apply filters

Mario M.

Reviewed on 13/03/2021

Great product and great support

They are a great team and they have a great product. If they keep this up, they can only move even more forward and become even better.

Pros

I love that the software covers the needs I have perfectly. I love the fact that the Farseer team asked me about my issues and then worked with me on setting up my finance flows and everything. I love the fact that they were flexible to work with me on my needs and find ways for me to implement things that helped my particular cases.

Cons

The software is a tricky to use at first, but this is why I would like to put additional emphasis on customer support which is extraordinary and helps you fall in love with the product.

Response from Farseer

Thank you for your kind words. We will do our best to improve Farseer UX even more.

Replied 17/03/2021
Bruno O.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 8/02/2021

Farseer - The most intuitive and flexible planning software

We replaced Excel completely and we do all our financial planning and reporting in Farseer. Additionally, we implemented balance sheet and cash flow planning in Farseer. Our planning process is faster and more accurate now, and we are covering all three financial reports now, which would be very difficult to achieve in Excel.

Pros

Modelling in Farseer is extremely easy and allows great freedom for the modeller. We have managed to implement very complex scenarios with multiple drivers, very fast. Using those drivers on the dashboard to see how the change impacts the financial KPIs is a phenomenal feature. It works blazingly fast.

Cons

I would love to see some more advanced features in the analytics part, like questions and answers. We saw some beta versions for Q&A and we can’t wait for that feature to go into production. Also, waterfall graphs would be a nice add-on. Slicers for date that effect the whole dashboard would also be useful.

Response from Farseer

Thank you Bruno. We're constantly working on adding new features that will increase Farseer flexibility even more! Stay tuned! :)

Replied 17/03/2021
Dinka H.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 4/05/2021

Five stars

I am satisfied.

Pros

It is simple, functional, and overall it is easy to use.

Cons

It doesn't have an option to print any document.

Response from Farseer

Thank you for an amazing review Dinka! Also, we are adding a print feature in the next update.

Replied 6/05/2021