Fishbowl Reviews

About Fishbowl

Fishbowl is the #1 manufacturing and warehouse inventory management software! Its powerful inventory control system gives your small or midsize business the exact tools needed to transform your inventory management and scale your...

Browse Fishbowl Reviews

Billy
Billy
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Reviewed on 13/04/2022

Great investment

We have saved quite a bit of time with Fishbowl compared to our previous software.

Pros

Fishbowl is simple to use. Everything is easy to find. Search features work well. All facets integrate well.

Cons

It’s been a bit of a struggle to integrate all aspects of our diverse business.

• Industry: Medical Devices

Fishbowl Review

Pros

Fishbowl has sped up our process from ordering to sending out invoices to our customers. We used to do it by hand, and now Fishbowl automatically does it for me. It then sends it over to Quickbooks with a push of a button. It saves us so much time.

Cons

When Fishbowl goes down (doesn't happen often) it takes a long time to get help to get everything back up and running. I was recently on a phone call for 3 hours to get Fishbowl back up and running. I also wish Fishbowl could take the tracking numbers and push them over to QuickBooks. I also wish Fishbowl could use 2 or 3 email addresses instead of just 1 email. You can log more than 1 email address but not use it when sending emails or pushing over to QuickBooks. They still haven't figured out why one of my license's won't work on one of my computers. They told me after a long time I have to look into it on my end.

Ashley
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Reviewed on 12/06/2024

Fishbowl Review

Good overall, tech support issues with experience levels.

Pros

Efficient and cost effective for small business applications

Cons

Training/tech support sometimes not adequate.

Top Fishbowl Alternatives

Steve

Reviewed on 2/05/2024

Fishbowl is a workhorse

Again, Fishbowl does the job. User friendly and detailed. Lot's of options and ability to add different tools as needed, plugins. Customer service has stayed above bar throughout.

Pros

Fishbowl is great inventory management software. We have very large BOMs where we need to be able to track A to Z, inventory to the production line and this does the job. It is as good as you use it and then some. Easy for people to go in and track down information according to their needs, duties and positions. Helpful reports for tracking. Vendor information and history. Customer job tracking. Costing. Great customer service.

Cons

Closing jobs. Once a job or sales is closed, it's pretty much closed. Once it transfers to QB, forget it! It's nice to have the option to be able to go back a little, but Disassembling is not fun. Would like some form of CRM, integration?

Vantage Software

Reasons for Switching to Fishbowl

To be honest, at the starting stage, price was very good and doable.
Angela
  • Industry: Textiles

Fishbowl Help

Pros

Fishbowl is very responsive to our needs when we have issues.

Cons

There is not really anything I can think of that I don't like

Trevor
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 28/01/2022

Functional but Complicated, Expensive but Unrefined, Capable but Rigid.

Overall, the Fishbowl program is decent. It is capable of doing almost all of what they claim, but the day-to-day usability is clunky and unrefined. It is as if they only stay on the development/conceptual side of things and never test their product daily. If they were to address the issues that I outlined that relate to the user experience, I would more confidently feel that this product would be more worth its large price tag. Until then, It remains difficult to recommend this product to others.

Pros

I like that this program allows your company to do a lot, as long as you know how to do it. It has also helped our company create more rigidity and procedure (Whether we wanted to or not).

Cons

I do not like that we have paid over $30,000 for a program that has basic functionality issues. We experience issues with basic things like scanning products, typing in fields, synchronizing inventory with our online store, etc. Also, their kitting function is what we were originally sold on, but we have now completely stopped using the function because it has fundamental issues. They are not always detrimental, but the accumulation of these small issues results in a program that you wouldn't believe costs what it does. Quite unfortunate.
Another common issue that we face is the program's habit of freezing constantly. From what I have learned from support, the program does this on purpose to protect the database from data loss, but what it results in is our Sales guys needing to restart our POS program CONSTANTLY. Literally, on almost every transaction, their "Checkout" program freezes and they need to force quit and reopen. Our purchaser has also often been in the middle of a large PO, and the program freezes, requiring a restart and loss of that whole PO.
Speaking of the POS side, their "Checkout" program is not great at all. It experiences all of the aforementioned issues but is also just a program that feels like they don't work towards improving at all. On top of that, they don't even integrate with any other POS programs or companies that work for basic retail applications, so we currently don't have an alternative.

GiftLogic and Trident 1

Reasons for Switching to Fishbowl

We chose Fishbowl because it the functionality and capability that they claimed to have, as well as their unique kitting feature.
Jessica

Reviewed on 23/03/2022

Poor User Experience

Frustrating.

Pros

It has a lot of features. I like that there's a wiki (but it needs more content).

Cons

It's not intuitive at all. Our team still struggles to use it. Settings and other things we look for are not in logical places. Every time we hire a new team member there's a steep learning curve. It's in desperate need of a user experience review and redesign.

Cin7 Core

Reasons for Switching to Fishbowl

1) The mobile app. 2) it made it sound like it could track our containers but it can't in the way we need it to. 3) It made it sounds like it could bundle our products container with the contents, but it doesnt work how we need it to.
Ginger
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 13/06/2024

Fishbowl is a great program if you need help with your inventory

I've truly enjoyed working the system and have gone into multiple companies to program their inventory systems.

Pros

I found it easy to understand and program

Cons

I found in the beginning, years ago when I started working with the customer support teams, I was able to figure out the answer and programming before the support worker and I taught them something. We were all learning together.

• Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 27/05/2024

Great ERP System for a Manufacturing Environment!

Fishbowl works great for our company. You cannot manage what you do not measure. Fishbowl is our measuring stick.

Pros

I love how customizeable this software is.

Cons

It can be rather complex and the learning curve is high.

Richard
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Good Product

Workers like the tool. Inventory and vendor ordering is easy to keep under control. Great mid-level product.

Pros

Performs as expected; UI is clean but dated

Cons

QuickBooks interface is buggy but once established is reliable.
I wish the tool would run as a service and not as an application.

Michelle
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 21/02/2022

A Great All Around Product For Inventory

Fishbowl has helped us save money by being able to control everything from inside and not having to hire multiple 3rd parties to make connections. Fishbowl continues to add and upgrade the software to what consumers ask for.

Pros

Fishbowl software is easy to use. I like that you always have step by step instructions and some videos to help guide you. If you don't find what you are looking for, all it takes is an email, and support helps you as quickly as they can.

Cons

The only negative issue I have while using Fishbowl software is with the reports. Even though they have multiple reports to choose from, I feel as some of them can be upgraded to include more than one product a t a time. Example, when searching for a product that was sold on a particular day, and you have more than one size of the same product, it would be nice to be able to select as many products as you want to look at versus one at a time.

Response from Fishbowl

Thank you so much for this review, Michelle. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. We are happy to hear that your experience has been satisfactory and will take your suggestions into consideration while we continue to make improvements.

Replied 17/03/2022
Justin
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 4/03/2024

Terrible Decision - Worst Customer Service - Try Anyone else!

Not only did Fishbowl fail to provide adequate communication during the entire process, but they also refused to give me a refund. It's outrageous that they charge such exorbitant fees for subpar service. I highly recommend avoiding this company at all costs and switching to Netsuite instead.

If anyone is considering switching to Netsuite, please reach out to me. I will do everything in my power to help others avoid the mistake I made by signing up with Fishbowl. Shame on this company for their unethical practices and shame on [sensitive content hidden] for being a liar and thief. Stay away from him at all costs if you want any chance of success with Fishbowl.

Pros

The only pro is that its an ERP system that can integrate with your existing QuickBooks, but its not worth it. So please go to someone else.

Cons

I had the unfortunate experience of working with [sensitive content hidden] as my account manager from Fishbowl. From day one, he boasted about being the best in the industry, but I can confidently say that I've never encountered a worse representation of a company.

During our implementation process, it would take [sensitive content hidden] 48-72 hours to respond to my inquiries. This delay not only hindered our progress but also showed his lack of dedication and professionalism. He lied about his capabilities from the start, painting himself as a competent account manager when in reality, he's no better than a shady used car salesman.

Despite expressing my concerns about the importance of timely communication for my business, [sensitive content hidden] continued to ignore me. It was clear that he had no regard for my needs and only cared about making a quick sale. As a result, I decided not to continue with Fishbowl and switched to a more professional ERP service like Netsuite.

NetSuite

Reasons for Choosing Fishbowl

Big Mistake I wish I stayed with quickbooks online, but I eventually switched to Netsuite.

QuickBooks Online

Reasons for Switching to Fishbowl

I made a big mistake. I ended up switching to Netsuite.
Mitch
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 13/04/2022

Extremely Frustrated and Feel Violated

We purchased inventory software from Fishbowl and then had an exceptionally difficult time implementing the software. We paid for a number of items that we have not received months later, went weeks without receiving responses from them during the implementation process, and were verbally promised things that they have walked back or denied entirely. Worst of all, because of their lack of responsiveness, they claim that we are not eligible for a refund on the software because we are past the time limit for the satisfaction guarantee. Integrations, services, implementation support, and custom reports were paid for and never received. The server has been down for long time periods (days at a time), credit card systems won't integrate properly and the software crashes regularly on our machines.

Rather than try to do what is right and work things through, they have opted to take a hard line on this issue with no flexibility at all. We are now currently pursuing legal action. If you are considering using their products or services I would recommend in the strongest of language possible to not do any business with this company.

Pros

It appeared to be a great product before we purchased it

Cons

Point of sale software is nearly un-usable. It does not support gift cards or customer accounts in any functional way. Implementation and support from the software company are beyond poor even after paying many thousands of dollars for extra support and help with implementation.

NetSuite and SkuVault Core

Reasons for Choosing Fishbowl

To have better inventory control for eCommerce and communication between our systems

Finale Inventory

Reasons for Switching to Fishbowl

Supposed integration with our eCommerce software that was not actually viable (which we found out after the fact)
R. Craig

Reviewed on 22/03/2024

A Very Good Manufacturing Inventory and Order Management System!

The service has been very good! Overall it is a very good great option for manufacturers as well as distributors!

Pros

It handles sales order entry well throughout the manufacturing and shipping process. It also handles the purchasing of parts from different vendors extremely well. The Bill of Materials handles multiple levels of assemblies within assemblies very well.

Cons

It has a lot of good pricing rules for all kinds of occasions. But it lacks last cost pricing for manufactured products.

Christopher

Reviewed on 6/12/2023

Software that's 70% complete

From jump, I found out that atleast 50% of what my salesperson told me was completely fabricated or at the very least, extremely misleading. Customer service is non-existent. Earlier today I spent 2 hours on hold waiting for someone from tech support to help me. I email my rep and he doesn't email me back. I call him, he doesn't answer and he doesn't return my call.

Pros

I liked the interface, the ease of use and how it synched flawlessly with Quickbooks.

Cons

This is so close to being halfway decent software but there are just so many odd little quirks that keep it from really being a powerful tool. Just one example - if you move a piece of inventory that you've had in your warehouse for 6 months from row 1 to row 2, the aged date resets to zero. This makes it effectively impossible for you to track your aged inventory. If you want to look up a part that you don't have in stock, you need to do an advanced search, check a box that you're looking for something not in inventory and then search for the product. If you're looking up 10 products in a row that aren't in stock, you need to repeat those steps each and every time.

NetSuite and STORIS

Reasons for Switching to Fishbowl

A coworker liked it and I couldn't find anything wrong with it.
Jessi

Reviewed on 31/05/2021

Fishbowl has been great for us as a small food manufacturer

Overall, good experience - we needed a tool like this and it meets our needs for being SQF and USDA Organic.

Pros

Fishbowl helps us maintain all lot tracing records, re-order points, and sales and purchase orders. It makes audit time much simpler!

Cons

There aren't as many reports as I would like and it isn't very intuitive to setup - we had to hire an outside expert.

Wherefour

Reasons for Choosing Fishbowl

It was too difficult to prepare for an audit.

Reasons for Switching to Fishbowl

Customer service and overall capabilities

Response from Fishbowl

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with our company, Jessi. We appreciate your feedback! We are glad to hear your experience has been satisfactory and will look into improvements based on your suggestions as well.

Replied 7/10/2021
Bernui
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Reviewed on 25/04/2022

Fishbowl Inventory Review

Pros

Integration with our manufacturing process was easy. Purchases, Receiving, Bill of materials and Work Orders fulfilled our needs.

Cons

Reports provided are too basic, no help documentation to create your own reports. If you need a detailed or custom reports you have to purchase them apart.

BatchMaster ERP

Reasons for Choosing Fishbowl

ERPNext didn't fulfill our needs preparing work orders.

ERPNext
Kim
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 8/05/2024

Fishbowl a great choice for small process manufacturing companies

Fishbowl is an integral part of our company process, we use it daily with little to no hickups.

Pros

1- Ease of use for end users
2- Ease of use for administrator
3- Functionality for process manufacturing
4- Pricepoint

Cons

Having used other, more expensive manufacturing software in the past, there is nothing that I do not like about Fishbowl

Lucas
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 27/09/2016

We totally regret the purchase!

Pros

The Part & Product feature works fine.
The Calendar function is good.

This guy (can't say his name) was the ONLY PERSON that should not take the blame for a bad customer support. He was excellent and I am very thankful to him!

Cons

Everything, or pretty much everything.

Customer service is TERRIBLE, really, I am not exaggerating, it is the W O R S T P A I D customer service I've ever seen, looks like that they are your customer instead.

Glitches, you will find MANY glitches! After 7 months using it and having issues with my inventory quantities day after day, month after month, I came across to a discrepancy in my inventory numbers that I was sure that wasn't a human error, got (miracle) on hold with their support team and what happened?
"This is a glitch in your database that we can't solve, what YOU(yes, we, the customers) will have to do is to start a NEW database, from ZERO"
And guess what?
"Oh, by the way, you CAN'T import SO's that were already fulfilled/shipped(that means that we LOST our HISTORY of everything that we sold from the past 7 MONTHS!)"
Do you think they helped me to import data to the new DB? No they did not, they simply stated that this is unlawful and they would not be helping me on the process.
Plus, but not least, you CAN'T, as well, import fulfilled PO's, meaning that you also loses the history of your purchases! (like, dude, seriously?)

Everything above is part of my recent issues, pretty much all that had happened around 09-01-2016 - 09-15-2016
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Let's talk about scanning (yes we also did the mistake of purchasing the scanner and Fishbowl GO).
Mind you that I am not even going to talk about the promises that were made in terms of fulfilling our needs and stuff, so you can assume that everything I am concerned about, it's just because we've spoke about it before purchasing it.

Scanning(Fishbowl GO) is SIMPLE, that's the word.
If you need to scan order's(doesn't a matter if it's a SO or PO) by boxes, FORGET ABOUT IT, the system will bring over the total amount of pieces/boxes that you are supposed to receive right after the first scanned bar code. What I want to say with that is that you ARE NOT ABLE to scan orders by boxes, having the sum of everything at the end, and THEN matching with the order.

Police actions
Pretty much everything in the system can be changed, when comes to dates, memos, SO's, PO's, etc. But Fishbowl won't hold a tracking of who has changed it, it simply won't. That's a big deal for us, and I believe for the majority as well.

UOM - Conversions
Be careful when setting UOM's and Conversions, this can REALLY screw up with your inventory!

Training
DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND TAKE NOTES ABOUT THAT - IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT!
They will usually provide you with a 12h (the basic package) support, which will be also used to train you.
Along the way with Fishbowl, pieces of information were given to me in a monthly basis. Meaning that I did not have someone that would come to me, study our needs deeply and work with it.
Instead, I had to "play with it(as per what they told me to do)" and find errors, problems, situations where I'd need support with, in order to get an answer.
YOU MUST KNOW exactly what you need, you must let them know it, and you must BOTHER them in order to get information. They will simply careless if you have a big issue.
It took me about 6 months to fully (if I really do understand it) understand the software, and it was VERY painful. I don't even remember how many times I took the blame for errors that I came to realize that weren't my fault, but fishbowl's lack of information (or misleading information).

I would not be writing all that if I was even a bit happy with the purchase, my life has been a nightmare since we bought it, mind you it was 7 months ago. The software isn't that bad, Fishbowl's consultants are the problem, or it's company's culture.

Do yourself another favor, look trough all the bad reviews in here, it's very easy to manipulate good reviews, but the bad ones you cant. Make sure you have everything explained, and PLEASE, use the 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE to dig into the software, even if you have to create fake SO's and PO's to test it, even if you have to spend 8h/day during the whole month working on it, but DO IT, I assure you that it will help A LOT to really find out if that works or not for your company.

I hope that you understand that this is a review of a very, very, VERY disappointed customer, and that in any situation I'd dispose myself to screw a company like that if I wasn't right.

I hope you read it all and wish you better luck than what we had! :)

Carlos

Reviewed on 23/06/2016

Absolute Ripoff

Ignore any of the positive reviews they are clearly lies placed by the company. Notice how only the negative reviews mention any specifics. If you can adopt this software to fit your business needs, you will quickly find it is not a scalable solution whatsoever. The software allows for minimal to zero customization and requires to follow every step of their preset workflows. The product is essentially an open-source, i.e. free, database packaged with a one size fits all schema and a slow and clunky front-end. They include an open-source reporting platform (iReports) and market it as having fully customizable reporting. Yet they do not support this free reporting platform and barely support getting it connected if you're patient and don't mind waiting up to a week for answers. They also sale a completely impractical mobile interface that will quickly make anyone prefer to run over to a computer before trying to navigate their handheld device software. It could NEVER be used by someone operating a forklift.

This product is a complete RIPOFF targeting a great group of suckers, i.e. businesses without the financial or technical acumen to move beyond the world of QuickBooks. Before you spend $50,000 on a bad, bad, solution think about return on investment and whether your business plas to grow. Then find one of the many scalable ERP systems that can be implemented for the same price, even if it takes a little longer to get setup. Better to get by with spreadsheets for 6 months and have a real solution down the road then waste time and resources in solution that if you're lucky enough to get to work, you will outgrow in a year. THIS SOFTWARE SUCKS A !!

Pros

The 2016 front end looks slick. There is an API, but it will cost you more to hire a progammer to figure out how to integrate with it than to just get better softwate that plays better.

Cons

THE SUPPORT IS HIDEOUS, THE MOBILE APP IS USELESS, SALESPEOPLE ARE LIARS

• Industry: Fine Art

Reviewed on 2/03/2022

Intuitive manufacturing, inventory control and distribution software.

Overall, I am satisfied with purchasing the Fishbowl software for manufacturing bill of materials and inventory management. Have only been using for approximately one year but so far it seems much easier to use compared to the previous software that we used. We have only used the out of the box software. All other software's we use always required special programing which was always a hassle and large expense.

Pros

The ease of set-up and use of the manufacturing process. Very intuitive and do not need to spend a lot of time training new people to use. Once we set up, new users can begin working with very little guidance.

Cons

The training was good, but for a startup additional training time would be good after we are up and running. After the initial training I only heard from someone when they wanted to sell me something additional. No follow-up calls, emails or communication to determine if there were any additional questions or concerns. With software I always felt that good prompt support is essential. I still have issues with the QB accounting integration, and I receive zero support from FB.

• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
1.5

Reviewed on 4/04/2016

Did not work out

Pros

Customer support is thorough when you are able to reach them.

Software was very easy to understand and implement. There are a few valuable stock reports.

Data module allows you to write your own SQL queries.

Cons

1. IT issues
a. Having to reset company server every Sunday. As per IT department, this is a known issue on Fishbowl’s end with no plans to fix
b. Having to reset fishbowl server every day due to export failures. Again, known issue.
c. The client stalls on our staff daily. Just this past week, collectively we've had to kill the application 40 times due to random lock-ups. This is not an issue on our IT department's end.
d. Our quickbook's database has increased tenfold due to the amount of exports fishbowl has made over the last three years. Manuvering in Quickbook's is now a nightmare here in Canada since users are unable to compress the database anymore.
2. Internal Control
a. No audit trail as it relates to changes to SKUs, POs, SOs, changes to inventory valuations
b. Inability to lock down PO and SO items after they are issued
c. Inability to police SKU creation. We need users to be able to create SKUs and submit to management for approval. Once approved, the SKU details are locked down. Fishbowl's user account control is VERY limited.
3. Reporting
a. Poor inventory reporting – not able to view listing at a specific date. Fishbook’s workaround does not reconcile to the quickbooks ledger since the report is only a snapshot and not an actual valuation at that date.
b. Not able to customize views on reports such as POs, SOs, etc.
c. Inventory days aging calculation is flawed. If I move inventory to another location, it resets to zero. That is not how days in inventory is properly calculated. Fishbowl can’t calculate this measure since historical values are not stored. Same with GMROII.
d. Inability to create custom reports to track measures such as inventory performance and turnover. Historical carrying cost data is not stored.
4. Poor integration with Quickbooks
a. If SKUs accounts were not correctly mapped, a change must be made in both fishbowl and quickbooks after the fact. If we were able to police SKU creation properly, this would rarely be an issue.
b. Live inventory valuation in Fishbowl almost never agrees with ledger and I can’t figure out why.

Dallas

Reviewed on 29/02/2012

Not Recommended - Please Read

During the planning stage, we identified a key shortcoming in Fishbowl's capabilities, for which we devised a work-around. That was a sign of things to come, as Fishbowl's limitations have since forced us to develop cumbersome operational procedures in order to avoid abandoning our investment in the software. The alternative would have been, and still is, to invest in costly custom development.

You may read and hear that Fishbowl can do things. The best response to such a claim is "Show me exactly how it's done."

Pros

About Me: 10+ years of programming, web development, database design, jack-of-all-trades IT.

Fishbowl Use:
7 months total, including full implementation and continuing support, now delving into internal custom development

Before you even try Fishbowl's software, make VERY detailed flowcharts of your existing and ideal processes. Then, locate and read every single page of their forums. Then, read every page of their Wiki. I'm serious; it isn't that long, and the internet doesn't contain much information about Fishbowl, for reasons unknown. As you read, compare the available options VERY carefully to your list of requirements. If none of those pages tells you that you CAN do a certain thing in Fishbowl, then you CANNOT do it. Fishbowl's marketing mentions what it can do in no uncertain terms.

Cons

It is telling that one of Fishbowl's developers, Israel Lopez, co-founded a company called FishBooksPro, which provides support and custom programming services for Fishbowl and QuickBooks.

Fishbowl allows you to take payment via credit card, interfacing with QuickBooks Merchant Services, but there is no way to associate a payment with an order. This example of a nearly-complete feature set is representative of the shortcomings that you will encounter when using Fishbowl.

Our Fishbowl server software began freezing several times each day, after upgrading from v11.7 to 12.2. "Reinstall" was FB tech support's first response. How do you suppose upper management in my company will receive that 'solution'? My next step will be to find out how to clear Java caches manually (outside of Control Panel), which I'll try before reinstalling.

• Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 8/06/2018

Needed Database tech support for failing upgrade

Helps the various departments of our company work together better.

Pros

One of the team members was my point of contact for our recent issue. We started upgrade at close of business and ran into issue late in the night. The upgrade process had been test driven successfully on the new target servers prior but something in the tag data at the moment of upgrade caused a failure. We opened for business the next AM dead in the water. They were excellent in his handling of the issue and giving it the attention we needed as our business was on hold due to the issue. The DB Tech that worked on the problem was also on point in the solving of the issue.

Cons

Only cure for bugs is full upgrade. Given that we have many custom reports it does not make it an easy option. Would like to also see support for iReport as it is bundled with your product but discontinued on it's own. Lastly, would like to see a solution that would create true "Admin" level accounts. We have in house admins that get all rights but cannot affect "Company" (and other misc) settings without using the factory "Admin" account.

Brandi
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 17/06/2023

Lots of bugs.

Fishbowl needs to take data integrity more seriously. We are currently having to double-check everything manually and are being told by Fishbowl that our issues may or may not make it to the dev team's list to work on a month from now.

Pros

The concept of Fishbowl is great. We needed software that would help us pick and ship more efficiently and get us away from a paper-based system. We also needed it to plug in to QBO. I also like that we got access to a well-trained implementation specialist.

Cons

Now that we are actually using Fishbowl, we're running into critical errors that force us to do things manually. This means we are less efficient and slower than before we used it. I've invested a lot of time and money into transitioning into new software and feel like I cannot trust them with our data.We were also not warned about additional costs (like costs per user and hosting fees) until after we had committed.

NetSuite

Reasons for Choosing Fishbowl

We needed a more efficient shipping process and more visibility into our inventory.

Reasons for Switching to Fishbowl

I thought it would be more user-friendly.