About Dynamics 365

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based CRM ecosystem for small, medium and enterprise organizations, with a focus on Sales, Field Service, Customer Service complete with strong integrations with Microsoft’s other Office 365...

Browse Dynamics 365 Reviews

4,165 of 4,141 reviews
Fon A. Fon A.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Reviewed on 12/03/2021

Helps the company and customers to improve their communications.

Since having this product, we have seen an increase in company revenue due to increase in sales as this product helps us to facilitate communications between the company and its clients.
Also the overall techniques which helps employees to be attentive to customers helped us greatly in the overall growth of our company.

Pros

The possibility of interacting between users and clients, and its ease of use is what makes Microsoft Dynamics 365 the best. In addition, it's interface also makes it very easy and straight forward to register negotiations between user and clients.
Due to the need of our company to grow financially and to also generate trust between the company and its clients is what made us to implement and use Microsoft Dynamics 365.

Cons

The scripts of Microsoft Dynamics 365 affects its performance to an extend, and the program is also unpleasant when used on a tablet when one is out and about. These a what I like least about the product.

Shey P. Shey P.
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 22/02/2021

WOULD RECOMMEND TO OTHERS

I am tackling alot more of my business assignments now, its helped me advance certain areas of my work. Its allowed me to have more free time.

Pros

I really like that the software is easy to setup, it's got a great interface and easy user platform, Also is easy to understand the basics and also helps you along the way. I would recommend to others

Cons

Well there is a bit of a problem with the pricing, but other than that it not bad

Oussama L. Oussama L.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 28/11/2020

dynamic 365 is in the field pro path o for easy tasks

from my experience on the automotive business using this product was a lot more better to go far in time into the first products of microsoft ,its easiness while interacting with your acceptable intuition uploaded for years into my memory helped me to escape so much time and filling it by learning so many other skills in the service of business , i have learned that time is money , my thought was aligned with the comprehend of the product which maintain your fuction into simplicity fasteness while its cost compairing to other products mostly cheaper

Pros

during the lifestyle of business , i have never faced so many different tasks that wasn't easy going but using the dynamic 365 from microsoft , which i have curious about its fast developement and improvement during the last 1 years by it didnt suprised my knowledgeable first sight on microsoft software during years of my work ,since the dynamic helping me to most simplified the business tasks for me while learning others future skills allowing me to go through minimizing the time of spending on other busines tasks , especially with standpoint which helped business to grow faster by includingall the organization with most fixed sales teams tasks

Cons

one the most strenghts of the dynamics 365 if your business during the last 10 years familiar with other microsoft product like microsoft office 365 ..., you will find that is most of all similar to the simplified menu of microsoft product since that microsoft didnt lost its flavors of maintain the same aroma while you will taste navigating throughout ths dynamic 365

Top Dynamics 365 Alternatives

Shahid S. Shahid S.

Reviewed on 20/08/2019

Dynamics CRM is the leading industry CRM

Our sales process has improve and the processing time has been reduced for all orders. Dynamics has empower our sales team to make right decisions, they feel equipped with all necessary information. We are able to create better visibility for everyone and work sales performance management.

Pros

Reporting is made very easy with Dynamics, there are so many inbuilt templates for report and dashboard which can serve most of the needs. Our Sales flow has improve with Dynamic in place with better lead management. Sales team is most benefited as they feel equipped with the necessary information and they achieve better results. Page layout is very user friendly for all records, like opportunity, quote, account. The support team is very prompt and helpful, with their help you can use Dynamics to the best of it capabilities.

Cons

The only thing that I come across is, inline edit capability is not available in the reports. Apart I am very happy and satisfied using Dynamics

Reviewed on 25/04/2018

This software makes decisions easier because the integrated data is available with a touch

It's a CRM quite easy to use

Pros

Easy to use, not expensive, simply to navigate.
Integration with Outlook available for e-mailing. Its templates are very useful for comunicate news or tips to a sales team. Integration with other Microsoft products is great too.
Easy to customize, even a non-technical person can create new contacts, accounts,etc is going to be very easy with Dynamics, no programming knowledge needed.
Customer support is good with the FAQ and options that are really needed.
I can bulk data to One Drive and access it syncronized with my desktop.
If you make entries in a place with no internet, all data will be syncronized once internet connection is restablished.
It has a lot of add-ons.
The mobile app is useful for checking reports or access data when visiting customers or not in front of a desktop computer.
This CRM design allows organize all clients by categories and access them very fast and easy and remember the client history or important things of the last contact or visit.
All functions you need are easily available wth a click or touch.
There are apps available for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.

Cons

It has problems when an update is released.
Is not user-friendly for new users or beginners.
Requires a long customization to start running
Sign in mobile app is too slow. Too much response time.
Excesive windows, tabs and screens can make it difficult to first time users. It needs a better menu.
It only supports Internet Explorer based browsers.
A little bit slow to data input if not customized, many fields not relly needed.
Sessions time out is a cumbersome problem. Although it may be necessary for security I do not like it because many times a talking with a customer takes a long time and it's very, very important.
Poor and difficult integration with Gmail may be a problem.
No chat easily available.
It's slow to save data because it's cloud based. It depends on internet speed.

Braden W. Braden W.
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 15/04/2020

Solid ERP System

Overall it's a solid system. Definitely worked well for true ERP functions in our organization. My only words of wisdom for someone planning on using Dynamics, whether it's a new implementation or a changeover, would be to set it up correctly from the start and maintain a growth mindset when doing so. Don't allow yourself to be pigeon-held, because you could be paying for it later.

Pros

Dynamics worked well for the actual ERP side of the business. It allowed us to consume materials and turn WIP into finished goods, assign costs, and complete materials incredibly well. The primary function that we used it for was production and accounting, which it performed particularly well. We had a quick change-over from our old system to our new one when implementing Dynamics.

Cons

We had trouble optimizing the ERP for our application. We attempted to activate numerous modules like WMS and TMS however we couldn't successfully do so due to the way the production module was configured. As a result we were essentially forced to use work-arounds to accommodate inventory and transportation needs for WIP and finished goods. In fairness, although our change-over was rapid, we might have done so too quickly which didn't allow us to optimize those additional modules in the system.

Susan A. Susan A.

Reviewed on 23/06/2019

Dynamics is the best proprietary management microsoft.

Dynamics Microsoft is very versatile because it helps us in business. I can easily manage my accounts and finance in a more efficient way with the help of this Microsoft. IT can also allow us to apply our knowledge and skills to the Microsoft Dynamics in a more efficient way. I would recommended this Microsoft to other peoples because it is very easy to use and quite handling.

Pros

Dynamics has fully integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) modules. The one thing about this software is that it can better provide the opportunity to manage our business such as finance, sales and marketing with operations. Through this microsoft we create new services cases as well as we can also use this microsoft for the accounts and sales related features. Hence this microsoft is very versatile because it provide us the good customer data storage.

Cons

The one and most obvious thing about the Microsoft Dynamics is that it lacks the good customer relationships and services. The other problem that you faced while using the Microsoft is that it require a long customization to begin running the business. The other difficuty that you faced is that you cannot see the exact amount of data stored in your entities. But to conclude that Dynamics is the best proprietary management microsoft.

Finn R. Finn R.

Reviewed on 2/11/2020

A lot of useful tools but hard to navigate and configure the CRM dashboard

Pros

Dynamics 365 accompanies a full exhibit of highlights and usefulness that permits following of customers, correspondences, possibilities, openings, and the full connection with your contacts. It's mix with viewpoint and capacity to be hand crafted as far as fields and perspectives gives it a possibility to envelop and cover all your organization's needs.

Cons

There are a couple of truly unusual things about the UI. 1. The "spare" button is at the base, right-hand corner of the screen, where there are in a real sense zero different catches. It seems like the most un-natural spot for something as significant as a spare catch. At the point when I previously began utilizing the CRM, it took me nearly 7 days to acknowledge you could really spare something. 2. The sign in measure is at least somewhat burdensome. Like clockwork, Dynamics signs you out naturally (not a serious deal, Salesforce does this as well). Nonetheless, whenever you are marked out, rather than taking you to a page where you can sign back in, or do anything, it just takes you to a dead page that reveals to you that you've been marked out and recommends you close the entirety of your program windows to then sign back in. The cycle is franticness, and it hasn't changed. 3. At the point when you are stacking the landing page, you commonly need to look through a record, so you begin composing something in the hunt field. Similarly as the page is going to get done with stacking, it moves your cursor down to the "What's happening" area to post something. The outcome is that I have a couple of posts that contain just fractional record names that I was attempting to look. The last significant hang up is that not many work process robotization apparatuses like Toutapp, Yesware, ect will incorporate with Dynamics (generally on the grounds that scarcely any of their clients rea

Gilson D. Gilson D.
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 11/12/2020

Our life just got easier after Microsoft Dynamics 365

We are counting on a complete CRM solution, with all the necessary tools so that our company can manage the relationship with our customers, and also an ERP, which allows us to elaborate more accurate planning and manage all company resources, from stock up to the size of the workforce needed to complete Production.

Pros

I liked the marketing management where it is possible to understand the habits, needs, and desires of the customers, allowing them to develop more intelligent and efficient marketing strategies.

Cons

The integration of some of the processes was very difficult and had to hire specialized technicians to solve the problem encountered.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Dynamics 365

Due to the high price; Unclear customer support.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

We chose Dynamics 365 because it has one of the main differentials that is the storage of data in the cloud, which offers more security, tranquility and ease for the company, offering a series of advantages for the company.
Jim R. Jim R.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 17/02/2020

Microsoft NAV / Navistion

love the elegance of the the 5 main journals, but they talk a while to understand and master

Pros

I am the IT Manger of my company I Co-lead the project to implement / help desk / administer Microsoft Dynamic NAV on a daily basis. I like that this product has an all in one mentality to a bunch of modules linked together. We can get data out of the system to make good business decisions quickly with SQL

Cons

NAV works great 99.99% of the time, and we run close to a million transactions through the system in 2 years, but when a transaction goes bad... it can get real ugly to fix or figure out. Many time in this situation we are at our Gold partner's door need help

Inform ERP

Obsolete software
Joshua A. Joshua A.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

A great product

I have managed 2011 On Prem and 2015 Hosted deployments and I have enjoyed both. When deployed within the MS stack it is easily managed and extended though custom development becomes a little trickier when bolting on to other resources outside of the MS stack. Overall usability is fantastic and I have always had an easy time gaining valuable buy in from end users, that level of engagement always makings development, testing, and training much easier.

Dynamics is a robust tool and is often under utilized when deployed, I am a big fan of the marketing tools.

Pros

Customizations (workflows, views, etc..) are easy to create and manage.

Cons

Like any Microsoft product, the errors can be vague and difficult to troubleshoot.

Jonny C. Jonny C.

Reviewed on 26/03/2019

Functional if clunky enterprise database solution

The functions of Dynamics CRM are what sets this product out as one of the best out there. However, that doesn't mean it is at all easy to use for a novice or intermediate user.

However, from a business stand point it is reliable and has served us well over many years.

Pros

When it comes to information storage and retrieval, Dynamics works well. The available data fields for customer data are extensive which make sorting vast amounts of data easy. The different functions available to marketers is very good as it allows us to segment pretty much any type of data as and when it is received. The integration of Dynamics with various APIs has also been easy for us, whether it's our front-end website or a 3rd party API like Trustpilot.

Cons

The interface is very dated. If you don't know quite how to do something you are going to struggle as it is very much busy menu after busy menu. The logic behind the user journeys doesn't seem quite right and there is a real lack of thought gone into making the software work well in the modern IT age. It can also be very expensive depending on what you need out of the product.

Exson M. Exson M.

Reviewed on 1/05/2018

Is a line of business resource planning software for the optimization of the organization.

Is a program that offers a series of tools, complementary information, organization methods, and load templates of basic information that were used for the determination of processes of our organizations being a guide of great help.

Allowed to define the processes of the instances of support for the executive direction, the objectives of the substantive directorates, and the goals of the regional instances, through integrated actions in the short, medium and long range.

Pros

I like it for the following reasons:

ability of the program to adapt to the operational requirements of the company based on standard and reliable industry technology.

It is easy to acquire and use by the organizations that start in the productive processes.

It has a model of extensible data and allocation tools that facilitate the creation of solutions that meet the expectations and needs of the business.

It offers personalized access to the information that organizations need.

Tool based on systematic and holistic approaches to productivity applications, which allows the development of actions that meet the expectations of organizations.

It allows the selection of an implementation model adapted to the needs of the organization and its information technology, with the flexibility to change the implementation model at any time, adjusting it to the company's objectives or preferences.

Cons

During the start-up of a model at Microsolf Dinamic for the evaluation of projects with viable purposes, a series of discomforts were presented in the implementation process because it was not adapted to the organization, for when a lot of time was spent looking for ways to adapt the models offered by the system and benefits to the demands of the company.

It is a structured, organized and defined program for a high level company, because, when using it for organizations that are starting, it is difficult to implement the tools. presenting the risk that said program is not the one indicated for the organization. It is recommended to define the characteristics, objectives, goals, processes, structures and functions of the organization before starting its use.

Reviewed on 2/07/2018

Robust CRM with extended features

MS Dynamics is indispensable for our management training company. I'd like to give a shout out to XRM which does a spectacular job of supporting the product.

Pros

It sustains our business. We have a multi-stage sales process and we've set up the CRM to support each step. The workflow flows nicely and we've created dashboards which incentivize our sales team. There are add-ons available which enrich functionality; for example we add leads and contacts to marketing lists which sync with Mailchimp.

Cons

The user interface could be better. It reminds me of UIs circa 2001. There's a feeling that it's been developed for techies by techies. If Microsoft took the time to improve the interface for the end user (allow users to customize their own forms using drag and drop, for example) it would be an outstanding product.
Another shortcoming is the amount of customization which requires writing code. Some things which should be straightforward to customize using workflows actually require a programmer.

Robert S. Robert S.

Reviewed on 15/01/2019

Dynamics is a great tool for keep everything focused and maintained.

Microsoft Dynamics have eased up our work when it comes to track daily progress and monitor sales , mails and other spreadsheets. It's like a whole package with everything intact and bound.

Pros

The overview and dashboard of this tool is quite modern and sleek. It helps me to focus on my work with more efficiency and keeps track of the things in order to put in more improvement in it. We can track the mails, client history , orders , sales and finance matters. Thus , it helps in get rid of all other spreadsheets and spare tools. Every task can easily be performed with it and also can be monitored easily as well.

Cons

Dynamics got great set of tools of which some are quite complicated to use and implement .So it requires a bit of training to get hold on the things and the tools. And for some operations , Microsoft dynamics lacks some functions and tools for which we have to consult some other software.

Alex E. Alex E.

Reviewed on 18/02/2020

Alex Esposito's review

CRM is great, I use it every day and will definitely speak highly of it to my colleagues!

Pros

I think the versatility of the app is what appeals to me most - I can find opportunities, activities, deal registrations with ease. Every piece of information I could possibly need about customer accounts is in CRM and always readily accessible. As a daily user it is important that I can find these details in a timely manner and CRM definitely makes my job a lot easier in that regard!

Cons

Sometimes I get a little tripped out when navigating the many different views in my workflows. While it is great that I know where to find the relevant pieces of information to do my job duties, sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming that there are so many different bells and whistles within the app, so to speak. But certainly a better problem than not having enough!

Yogesh S. Yogesh S.
  • Industry: Banking

Reviewed on 1/08/2020

365 Excellence

Overall experience of this software is preety much better then others. I would says it's just amazing and very easy to use.

Pros

This software is user friendly to use. This gives a good shortcuts that are easy to use. This also has multi-mode work expertise like writing, graphs etc.

Cons

The best use of this software is in it's paid version.

Yazid D. Yazid D.

Reviewed on 22/11/2020

Dynamics 365 is A Must Have for Buisness Solutions

Overall MS Dynamics is the best CRM tool around. My experiences were slow at 1st but quickly picked up once I learned how to efficiently utilize it. Great CRM tool for sales tracking and customization. Has been a significant success in the development of My business functions.

Pros

Reasonably and Affordably priced, simple to explore and learn, easy to utilize. Combines well with other Microsoft applications. It permits several groups to team up and share leads, openings, and other correspondence. Provides the most elevated level of coordination and customization with outsider applications. It consists of several Power applications, BI, MS Flow, and so forth, offers reasonable utilities for any business.

Cons

One issue I've had is when I store substantial amounts of information for client benefits, i'll try to open the documentation and there are mistakes show on the screen with no explanation. I've also found that the Performance can be slow at times while several processes are running. Also it takes a lot of learning and getting used to before things start running accordingly and progressively.

Abdulrahman F. Abdulrahman F.
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 4/08/2019

Awesome

We are using most of the modules, Finance module (GL, JV, etc...), CRM, customized payroll, power apps.

Pros

The menu is very easy to use, and navigate all the modules and forms.
Search for all data, forms, modules.
The look and feel of the dynamics is great.
Easy to customize, create form, and workflows.

Cons

Loading may take time, and needs stable and fast internet connection

SAP S/4HANA Finance

Reasons for Choosing Dynamics 365

Limitation in the platform, isn't easy to implement and use the platform.

Reasons for Switching to Dynamics 365

Satisfies our needs with lower cost. as well as support and developers more available in the market.
Justine K. Justine K.

Reviewed on 19/11/2020

Microsoft Dynamic 365, the best application for any business/company.

very wonderful experience.

Pros

I had a very good experience using Dynamic 365 because it is internet friendly meaning I have used it in areas with a very poor network during research field time and it worked effectively. It is user-friendly, cost-effective, and keeps my work very organized and neat. This is the very best decision I made concerning choosing the application for my work.

Cons

It's just a few things that only the support management should improve and respond to my emails faster than before.

Jingxia W. Jingxia W.

Reviewed on 28/08/2019

Dynamics 365 Review

I’m a consultant for Microsoft Dynamics 365 products. The biggest challenge for the businesses we implement Dynamics is the adoption of the software. If the users cannot understand the software well, they may go back to their previous software or manual way, because those do not require much thinking. Usually the previous software is simple, not much functionalities, and they are used to it.

Pros

Powerful, covers almost all the aspect of your business, scalability and extensibility, the extensions on the app source can make it work for any business.

Cons

For new users who never worked on Dynamics 365 before, it may not that easy to understand how everything works. The functionalities are too much for users to follow through.

• Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 13/09/2019

ONE FOR ALL

Dynamics have made my work easier - enabling me to work effectively and efficiently.
Great investment! Worth it!

Pros

First of all, its very easy to learn as long as you have used Microsoft products.
It consists everything such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, Daily Operation and Reporting in one place. Its very reasonable as you got to handle everything here and it helps to save cost and time because you don't have to look for other software for each departments.
Dynamics have made my life easy. I like it where it allows users to update info during offline so that I don't have to worry the data will go missing even there is no internet access.
Highly recommended!

Cons

Like I said, its easy to learn if you have used Microsoft product before. But it appears hard to learn for those that have zero Microsoft experience.
Sometimes I encountered issue whenever there is new update.
Mobile application is not as great as website.

Andrew M. Andrew M.

Reviewed on 9/04/2018

Dynamics 365 CRM is a beautiful remake of the 2016 CRM, with an updated UI and streamlined...

The ability to quickly and easily manage all aspects of a business, from leads, to quotes, to opportunity management. Including customized dashboards with drillable information.

Pros

Dynamics 3665 makes a giant leap from its former versions of 2016, 2015 etc.
This includes a suite of new color pallets while maintaining the old system work flows, tables, and structure. Not much has changed in terms of functionality, still the same great power of a robust CRM that is a direct part of the Microsoft ecosystem. The ability to customize work flows, rules, and views, without knowing socialized code is a big plus.

Cons

Microsoft has some of the most disfunctional support teams known to man. Without paying loads of money for dedicated 'Gold' support. We are even partners with Microsoft however this is still an issue we face.

Ashley A. Ashley A.

Reviewed on 5/12/2016

CRM For Everyday

Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a software that makes communications between sales and marketing a seamless interaction. There are many features needed to keep track of a leads progression through the sales process. The ease of customization is a benefit my company uses on the daily. I was able to completely teach myself the ins and out of this software in a matter of a few weeks. I have been able to teach new employees to navigate and function within this software in a matter of a day. There is a lot of information provided by Microsoft that make the transition from other CRMs to this CRM an easy choice. Dynamics allows an array of users to benefit from this product. My sales team use the simplistic aspects of the software, where I find myself getting into the fine details. It fits all the needs of my company in one product.

Pros

Customizable, flexible, and able to easily learn

Cons

Duplicate detection seems to only pick up on duplicate emails.

Diego M. Diego M.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 9/06/2017

User friendly and flexible enough to support our business

Very good adoption by the users, as it is user friendly and very similar to other Microsoft products we use.

Pros

Very good integration with other Microsoft products we use at our organization. The architecture of the product makes it flexible to support specific business needs and scenarios that our organization requires. Very good licensing conditions for educational organizations.

Cons

At least in the release we have (Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011) the integrated emailing functionality is not very good. The software does not provide good tools for the designing of emails. You can do it if the email you are sending is a basic one, for better designed ones you definitely need to create them in another tool and then send them using MS Dynamics CRM.