About MRPeasy

MRPeasy is a manufacturing software for small manufacturers. The software is a suite comprising production planning, CRM, procurement, supply chain management, and inventory control modules. The application features a drag-and-dro...

Browse MRPeasy Reviews

Stefano B.
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 26/01/2022

A most dependable platform for your organization.

For the past 7 years I've been an active user of MRPEasy through different organizations and it comes to no surprise that MRPEasy has always been up to the task. From metalworking to composite extrusion, this tool has been able to adapt to our very specific factory needs. Definitely a great aid in growing a small business to a medium size company!

Pros

It's ease of use and friendly interface makes it easy to train and quick to migrate to. We have had very little to no resistance from personnel when migrating them to use the system.

Cons

Limited customization on the dashboards and reports are also a bit simple.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review!

Replied 1/02/2022
Daniela R.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 16/09/2020

Fantastic!

My experience with MRPeasy is fantastic! The transition has been seamless, my team really likes the new upgrade.

Pros

Our Company had been using the same software for 17 years. This software is night and day compared to what we had. I have all the information I could need if I have any questions. I did not have that with our previous software. It's very user friendly and self explanatory, I can definitely figure out what I need with all the help they provide.

Cons

The only thing I feel could be improved upon, is the quoting process. I don't like having to create an item to quote a product I might not receive. If it's possible to quote a job with out creating an item that would be amazing. Once I have the PO, then the system should prompt me to create the items.

Bronto Marketing Platform

Reasons for Choosing MRPeasy

I did not have videos, tutorial, information I could look up. Every time I needed something I had to call a representative that has all of Texas to cater too. I would be weeks before he could get to me or I would just have to figure it out.

Pilot ERP

Reasons for Switching to MRPeasy

I felt it was the best option for our needs, after trying out all the systems and looking at multiple reviews, videos. I felt more comfortable with MRPeasy.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review.
For quoting without stock item use Invoice mode, not Customer order mode.

Replied 22/09/2020
Sue G.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 9/09/2016

MRPEasy software - almost great

I needed an affordable cloud based MRP that was easy to set up and use with a manufacturing focus. It was easy to set up, but onerous to update. The initial training and set up support was very helpful, but once I bought in and really needed assistance, my helpful support person was replaced with the anonymous support team that took 24 hours to answer any questions and the answer was almost always either a. no the software doesn't do that, b. thats a good idea, we may decide to do that later, or c. you can pay us to make that change to our software. For the price, it's ok, a lot of potential, but not great.

Pros

the ease of use, wide range of potential ability, accessibility, focus on manufacturing. there is the potential to customize the software for an extra fee.

Cons

technical support is rather lacking. There's a lot of potential in the software capability but every aspect of use is limited. There's a lot of features that are "almost there", but to fix them costs extra. Entering inventory manually is a basic thing and should be simple, but because it creates automatic write offs, adjusting inventory manually can create annoying issues. When I reported this and asked support about it, I was told to stop manually entering inventory and to trust the system - not an easy thing to hear.

Response from MRPEasy

Thank you. Your "Advice for Buyers" is great.
We're happy to answer your questions. You won't always have the same staff member to work with because when you purchase the software and have questions regarding functionality and terms, a sales rep helps you. One you purchase the software, and have questions about the technology and customizations, our technical support team is there to help.

We make new releases of the software 2-3 times a quarter. We always encourage our customers to send us feature requests, and we analyze and consider each of them. We can customize the software, however, in some cases those customizations do require some cost.

We have a large support team available to answer questions. Since they work in shifts, and each work for all of our customers, you'll notice they don't personalize their responses. However, each customer's tech support request is answered within 24 hours to ensure that our team can collaborate on a solution that works best for the user.

Replied 19/09/2016

Top MRPeasy Alternatives

EZOfficeInventory

Microsoft Excel

Masha S.

Reviewed on 28/02/2022

MRPeasy review

Overall MRPeasy has been easy to use and integrate with our system.

Pros

This product is easy to use, searching via customer, invoice number or order number is helpful.

Cons

You can't all the details you need from the home screen and sometimes it can be time consuming to search through entries.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review!

Replied 3/03/2022
Aaron O.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 25/08/2020

Don't discount MRPeasy - it's feature rich, but easier on the user

I have had a great experience with MRPeasy. The software is the most straightforward solution for MRP I've ever found. The team there is very responsive and the newsletter always has interesting information, tips, and case studies. A+ experience.

Pros

I thought I needed feature-rich software to run my manufacturing process. I tried three other softwares. Two were Excel based. One was Odoo. What I actually needed was for someone to come along and make an efficient, easy-to-use solution. The MRPeasy team did just that.

Cons

There wasn't much I didn't like about this software. The only thing I can say is that a few of the workflows felt redundant for very small companies (ones with only a few employees handling all of the tasks). At my company, we can pick the order, box it, label it all it one step. The folks at MRPeasy could probably customize that for me though, so difficult to say it's something I didn't like about the software.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback.

Replied 15/09/2020
Benjamin R.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 14/11/2019

Best value in the small manufacturing space by far.

With MRPeasy our capacity doubled. It streamlined our production, and procurement so well that I'm now able to spend a lot more time on growth and sales.

Pros

Extremely comprehensive and works seamlessly with Xero and Shopify. It is user friendly and easy to understand for any systems oriented thinker.

The video support library made the initial setup much easier, and the support team was there to fill in anything I couldn't figure out on my own.

Cons

There are a few functions specific to the apparel space that have not been added yet, but I have been told they are in the development pipeline.

Fishbowl and shopVOX

Reasons for Choosing MRPeasy

It was to expensive to support and maintain, and didn't have integrations with our web platforms.

AccountMate

1) Cloud base 2) Trial Period 3) Up front cost 4) Integrations
Tim G.

Reviewed on 6/04/2020

Ahead of its time

Quality from the beginning. This is one of the best programmed software out there for this industry. It's logically grouped, and follows a constructive workflow. This makes it easy to use, to train, and to implement.

Pros

Easy of use and simplicity to understand. This is one of the best programmed software out there for this industry. We setup, train and implement manufacturing software for multiple companies, and clients find it easy to understand and operate. This is one of the very few SMB manufacturing software on the market. It's reasonably priced, and contains all of the functionality a small manufacturer will need: sales, purchasing, production, inventory management and accounting.

Cons

The integration with QB Online, while functional, is limited. There is no Class tracking, and you cannot select multiple COGS accounts. Support is also only by email, normally.

MISys Manufacturing

Reasons for Switching to MRPeasy

It is designed to be more of an online product, and works well with QuickBooks Online.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the detailed feedback. The integration with QB Online will be seriously improved in 2020.

Replied 7/04/2020
James C.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 16/09/2019

Good software and support

MRPeasy has been a great way for us to transitioning to MRP. We've formalised our item and BOM structures, improved our production planning and made our operational purchasing more robust with this software.

Overall we are happy with the product.

Pros

The interface is slick and modern. No issues with the software being slow.

The program is intuitive and can be picked up easily.

There is a surprising amount of functionality. The Junior MRP easily supports multi level BOMs, different production resources, customisable fields on items, adding images etc to items. Stocked and non-stocked items are supported, as are indivisible items (I've seen some much larger systems that don't support this). Safety stock levels can be easily set and maintained, allowing for simple planning. The inventory system allows a fair amount of freedom to define stock locations as needed. The purchasing system works fine, allowing easy tracking of what is on order. I'd say something similar for the Customer order interface -customer orders can be input easily, documents such as proforma or commercial invoices can be defined.

We've definitely appreciated the customer support we've received. Answers come back within 24 hours and though not everything can always be changed, the answers are helpful. On more than one occasion I've provided feedback on certain screens and have had the response come back that yes, that sounds like a good change to make and we'll release that change in a week or so. We've found this super helpful and haven't seen that from too many other software companies.

Cons

There is not too much here, but the main bugbear for us is the work orders. Our BOMs have multiple levels and we would expect that MRP would spit out individual work orders for each operation that needs to be done. Instead, a single work order comes out, which can be worked on by different resources, but when a production process can take several weeks that means things like WIP become hard to manage. So we have to either accept this and make that work or split our work orders down, which makes production planning more manual.

Katana Manufacturing ERP

Response from MRPEasy

Hello James,

Thank you very much for kind words and detailed feedback!

Regarding too big work orders. MRPeasy has a special environment optimized for workers: Internet-kiosk. It shows tasks that are assigned to a particular worker. All other information, that isn't needed, is hidden.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Replied 19/09/2019
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 24/10/2021

Ideal ERP for small to medium manufacturers

Pros

The UX is very neat and intuitive. The dashboard cames with colored squares each one named exactly according what it does like procurement or production planning.

Cons

It lacks Customizable Templates, Commission Management and Automatic Billing.

EZOfficeInventory

ASCTrac WMS

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your positive review. We're very happy that you also found good use for MRPeasy in your industry.

In fact, the PDF editor does allow to customize templates. Please contact our support for more information.

Replied 29/10/2021
Marko J.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 21/02/2017

A very good tool for small to medium production.

The MRPeasy helped us a lot in organizing our production after moving on from prototyping. After a few months system is working perfectly for us, and the new features come out regularly, and quite often on our own request. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is starting in the field of production, or these who already have the complicate enterprise systems which are not the good match for their needs (mostly stock control and manufacturing).

Pros

- Nice design, web based
- Excellent support, they answer mostly within a couple of hours. Contact is made through the application itself.
- Fast development, implementation of requested functions
- Easy to use after the proper training
- Good price

Cons

- It needs some time to understand the software functionality properly, but the help is good.
- Sometimes the functions are not a perfect fit for your particular needs, but the support helps in this case.
- Backup is supported only as a manual download of the database. It's not possible to choose a point in the past and restore if you haven't downloaded the database manually.

Response from N/A

Thank you, great customer!

Replied 24/02/2017
Andrew W.

Reviewed on 1/10/2020

MRP Easy is the perfect fit to to our business with a fast learning curve and is easy to use.

On the whole the software fits us perfectly. We develop and build real new concepts and technical products and although we use full assemblies to build keeping our BOM's short and supply list down I can see that it can easily handle growth and more complex things. Its something that I think is critical as I don't want to waist time learning something else later.

Pros

The progressive nature of the software and its ability to jump to the exact page you need. It's pretty too in the simplest non-cluttered clean way. Very we written with nothing to clutter things up or slow you down. I think it's excellent and would recommend it to anyone.

Cons

I wish there was a button to jump straight to Bill of materials or even a custom shortcut ability to choose what you want it to jump to i.e. show all Bill of materials or what ever the user wanted to find. Like a star after a search has been done when selected it adds it to a favourites.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your review.

Replied 6/11/2020
Afiq akram A.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 29/11/2019

Great MRP system.

Pros

1. Fast to load (lazy loading)
2. Stable, no crash / server down.
3. Can show/hide all coloumns except 1 coloumn - serial number#
4. Have internal Task (To-Do) function, that can be used/seen across users.
5. Can filter multiple data for all coloumns.
6. Have quarantine, expiry date function.
7. Can book customer orders even though the stock already sold out (but must issue new Purchase to supplier before booking)

Cons

1. Report/statistics is limited
2. Graph (statistic) is not printable, can view only

Microsoft Excel
Danny S.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 15/11/2020

I recommend MRPeasy

Pros

I recommend MRPeasy to anyone looking for a powerful and flexible MRP. I have used other Tier 1 MRP systems previously, and constantly impressed with how capable MRPeasy is compared to it’s much more expensive counterparts.

It has been very intuitive the learn how to use, and support has been excellent on the odd occasion it was required.

Cons

Our business works on large scale projects, typically requiring deposit invoicing prior to commencement, and 2 or 3 milestone invoices throughout the project over 6 to 9 months. So we are looking forward for the prepayment invoice feature.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback!

Replied 18/11/2020
Andrew W.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 17/01/2022

Such a shame

I am pulling all of my customers away from it because a backup is the customer's data! To restrict it to a short time period is really not acceptable. After all the work is done so why force customers to do it again. For me this caused major embarrassment and had a negative impact on my reputation and as such I will not be associated with the software or business again. I am movint to Katana and will be pushing all past and future clients there too.

Pros

The software is easy to pick up and run with. As a contracted product Development Manager I have set it up for many clients who continue to use it. Training is easy too. The system is smooth and intuitive and literally guides you to the correct sections as you progress. They didn't miss a trick.

Cons

The trial does not allow you to back up for more than 30 days. As it takes 12 to 18 months to launch a product you can get bribed into paying a monthly premium as a contractor to keep the main purpose of the software in order during that time. Others allow you to trial backup then when you are ready upload your backup and hit the ground running saving money and time. MRP Easy however does not!

Response from MRPeasy

As usual, we provide a free trial of up to 30 days. It can be used up to 6 times.

Yes, for security reasons, by default we do not allow uploading a backup from one account to another.

Replied 19/01/2022
Charlotte G.

Reviewed on 28/07/2020

Desperate for support in Australia!

Initially very excited with the possibility, but enthusiasm is waning due to recurring problems.

Pros

Easy to use; good stock control up to limits of system

Cons

Support is lacking, as when questions are posed - a very generic solution is posted per email.
No telephone support and this is problematic, as generic solutions are not solving our problem.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your feedback and for being our client for more than 3 years.
We strive to provide the world's best customer support and we are always on the quest to improve it further.

Replied 6/08/2020
Jeff M.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Reviewed on 1/11/2021

Intuitive, easy to use, responsive

Scheduling manufacturing orders (materials, people, and work cells), is very simple. Makes ordering materials simple. Also, easy to update quotes from multiple vendors. Serial number and lot tracking are also great in this system.

Pros

Scheduling manufacturing orders is very simple. Shows you immediately if you can hit your need date based upon material availability (or expected arrival time). The support team is also incredibly responsive. Multiple questions to the support ticket have lead to new features.

Cons

Reporting can be improved. All the data I require is in the system, but not always the easiest to access or generate a report about.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback!

Replied 4/11/2021
Ann R.
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 4/03/2019

Forgot to Post new function - Adding document to a Manufacturing Order

This modification supports our move to one source always available anywhere we are.

Pros

We wanted this so we could upload our quality testing results to the MO and not have to maintain a separate manual file or data base. Everything in one place make audit and research SO much easier.

Cons

This is such a great $$ performer, I can't really complain and the support is great.

Robert L.

Reviewed on 2/03/2021

MRPeasy was a seamless implementation.

I am able to clearly define my labor costs and operation scheduling.

Pros

Easy to understand, great documentation with video support on all of the how to's. I loved how MF orders are easily tied to operations of work stations.

Cons

I had a previous MRP system that allowed GL integration with QBO on the item level. This allowed for more flexibility to tailor your balances to specific GL accounts.

DEAR Systems

Reasons for Choosing MRPeasy

I found SOS was too disconnected and manually tedious. MRPeasy had more automatic flow of operations.

Ease of use.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the review!

Replied 4/03/2021
Guy M.
  • Industry: Plastics

Reviewed on 8/12/2020

3 years in

Pros

Very good importing of data from CSV
Ease of navigation
Presentation of documents is good (shipment notes, invoices etc.)
Packed with features
Very good manual
Very good customer service

Cons

No real cons. There is a fair learning curve. I am still learning how to use the software to its full potential.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your feedback.

Replied 16/12/2020
Rudi S.
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 29/11/2020

I recommend this product.

Pros

We were looking for additional management tools to power our growing small business. MRPEasy says it all in its name. Super Easy to implement. Super Easy to use. This app has helped us create Bill of Materials, tracking inventory for raw materials, work in process, and finished goods, and lot code tracing for food manufacturing. All in all, a great system for small food manufacturers.

Cons

No issues so far. Helps a lot since 2019.

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback.

Replied 8/12/2020
Stuart G.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 16/02/2021

Easy to use web-based MRP

Very happy using MRPeasy. It has significantly matured our business processes and has overall been a successful implementation in the business.

Pros

Easy to add and remove users.
Contextual help menu is very good.
Learning videos are great.
Subcontracting feature is crucial for us (can still be improved I believe.)

Cons

It's not easy to get by without at least choosing the professional package. We eventually had to go Enterprise. But it earns its money back.

Reasons for Switching to MRPeasy

Fewer features in the purchase order function

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your feedback!

Replied 22/02/2021
Kyle Y.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Reviewed on 8/01/2019

Very versatile and easy to use software!

Pros

This software is by far the simplest piece of ERP software I have ever used. In most cases, simple software meant very limited functionality. MRPeasy is not only simple to use, but can handle all the major functions that software of this nature should handle. All for a very reasonable price.

Cons

Some of the data transfers between Quickbooks online and MRPeasy, are hard to track, but not impossible. Since I started using the software, the support team has taken care of all the issues I have ran into. So even this is not that big of a deal.

Wayne T.
  • Industry: Plastics

Reviewed on 8/04/2021

MRPeasy is a must

Scheduling, stock control, production efficiency, customer order management, raw material purchase orders has been greatly improved.

Pros

The MRPEasy software suits our small business' requirements well and offers some fundamental features that are critical for successful application of the software

Cons

I do find the system slightly bulky with respect to pages and the flow is sometimes more complex than necessary.i would also like to have a "switch off" functionality for some aspects. Lastly i have found the production reporting to be too "strict" and a simpler interface would add significant value, eg simply daily production recording as opposed to hourly etc

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your review and improvement proposals.

Replied 9/04/2021
Andrew B.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 25/01/2019

MRP Easy is simply the best MRP system on the market. Hands Down!

Pros

MRP Easy is "easy" to set up and integrate into your business. It has all the features you would expect and pricing is very reasonable.
Managing purchasing, customer orders, inventory, manufacturing, costings, OEE is made very easy, it integrates into most accounting packages easily and customer support is very good.
But most importantly the usability of the program is outstanding.

Cons

Would like to be able to customize reporting a little more apart from that we are yet to find a floor.

Rhonda W.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 25/09/2020

Fabrication Shop

Pros

It is a complete POS and Management software. They have videos for training that are easy to follow.

Cons

All customer support is through a email or ticket system. So no one on one. But they do answer in a timely manner .

Response from MRPeasy

Thank you for your feedback.

Replied 5/10/2020