Hootsuite Reviews

About Hootsuite

Social media is a wild place to do business. That’s why thousands of brands rely on Hootsuite’s tools and expertise to bring order to the chaos. Launch brilliant social campaigns, deliver 5-star social commerce experiences, and...

4.2
4.2

Browse Hootsuite Reviews

3,691 of 3,691 reviews
Brock
Brock

Reviewed on 11/06/2022

Great for businesses and distributed teams

This is a great tool that has enormously helped our content team stay organized and post on a regular consistent basis.

Pros

Hootsuite makes it easy for our distributed team of content contributors to submit content, and our internal team can then create a posting calendar and use automated posting to make the management of all of our social platforms fast and simple.

Cons

We really like hootsuite, but it would be nice if more platforms and types of posts could be made.

Sprout Social and Sked Social

Reasons for Choosing Hootsuite

We have actually held onto SKED but we made the switch because more of our content contributors were familiar with hootsuite than sprout.

Sked Social and Sprout
Craig
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 21/12/2023

This Great Product Makes Life Easier

I really enjoy Hootsuite. Inserting a video/image and then writing some content for whichever accounts you select, and it's done! No more getting up on Christmas morning and logging into my laptop to post Merry Christmas. It just happens on its own!

Pros

I love the fact that I can add my social media platforms to the system and pick and choose which ones I want to use for a posting. Then I can schedule things for months easily! I wish it was cheaper, but it is comparable to other services that are out there. I would highly recommend it!

Cons

One thing that aggravates me is that my Instagram account seems to become disconnected on a regular basis. Just IG, none of the others. It's easy to fix, but just an unnecessary hiccup.

Sprout Social, Zoho Social and Agorapulse

Reasons for Switching to Hootsuite

I had used it previously in a different company. I was looking for something that was less expensive but they were all about the same. I went with what I knew.
Christian
  • Industry: Program Development

Reviewed on 18/05/2024

Effortless Social Media Management

Pros

I love how Hootsuite’s simple dashboard lets me handle all my social media in one place. I can set up a week’s worth of posts to go out at the best times.

Cons

Sometimes the dashboard takes longer to load or refresh, causing delays when I'm trying to schedule posts quickly.

Top Hootsuite Alternatives

Kate

Reviewed on 14/05/2024

HootSuite Photo Sharing

Pros

I was a user invited from a brand to join hootsuite as a photo sharing app. I liked how easy it was to sign up and get access.

Cons

I wish there was more customization, i.e downloading zip files.

Hollie

Reviewed on 3/04/2024

Hoot Hoot - We Love Hootsuite!

Awesome! Absolutely love the tool and it is one of the best tools at my disposal in my role.

Pros

I love so many things about Hootsuite. The analytics and reporting features have been awesome for monthly reporting. It makes creating reports super easy and pulls great data points that bosses love to see. It makes social media management much more...well... manageable!

Cons

I wish I could incorporate other socials into the tool like Linkedin and Threads, maybe I haven't branched out enough but I would like to see how those work!

• Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 6/05/2024

Very Less Features Available

I think they need to revamp there user experience to be in the market again.

Pros

I don't think so because it just old school and the new products available in market are more cool, more features and more interactive.

Cons

I used to use Hootsuite only in past years when we don't have that much option available for social media content scheduling. I have realized the new products have more features available as compared to Hootsuite. I found cool features like AI integration in the content thing in new products and what tone you want for your content.

Vista Social
Audrey
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Reviewed on 6/05/2024

Can't beat Hootsuite

Fantastic. It's like having an assistant that will post, engage and collect information, allowing me to get more work done and be more productive thru out the day.

Pros

Ease of use. The free trial is perfect to give you an idea of just how easy it is.

Cons

It once was free to use. Would love to save a few bucks and have it free again.

Gavin
Gavin

Reviewed on 31/05/2024

Take the hassle out of social posting

Overall it was a great tool. I definitely see the value

Pros

Allowed me to focus on my main work without needing to think about posting on socials every day

Cons

I don't think it allowed me to easily locate or attach gifs at least from what I was able to see

Emily
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 20/05/2024

Quality Software

Pros

I like the versatility that Hootsuite provides to manage multiple accounts. It’s also easy to use to schedule posts.

Cons

It can get to be complex to handle everything all together

Mary

Reviewed on 14/05/2024

Hootsuite Makes Social Media Management a Breeze

I used Hootsuite for a marketing internship. Myself and the other intern were able to work collaboratively in Hootsuite's workspace and efficiently manage our university's social media pages.

Pros

The ability to manage multiple social media accounts at once is a major time-saver! The dashboard made it very easy to monitor activity on each without needing to go to each individual website.

Cons

I had no issues with Hootsuite when I was using it for my internship.

Thomas

Reviewed on 16/03/2020

A Good Option for Social Publishing and Monitoring

At my previous job I was using Hootsuite to start my day. I would sign on and schedule and publish posts for the duration of the day, or over the weekend or what have you. More recently, I've been using Hootsuite's free version to manage my personal online presence, scheduling posts related to my podcast or video channels. I find that more recently, the native Twitter app has been better for just scrolling through Twitter, but as far as posting goes, I prefer to use Hootsuite.

Pros

One of my favorite things about Hootsuite is the ability to 'autoschedule' posts based on the time that you're likely to receive the most engagement. This takes a lot of the guesswork out of the job of a social media manager, as you can tend to labor over the details like whether or not something is emergent enough to post right now or whether you should wait to schedule it in the future. I find Hootsuite's customizable streams can be helpful in mitigating a lot of the noise that comes along with social media, but constant algoritm and UI updates to platforms like Twitter can make streams obsolete quickly. The platform is super simple to get set up and running with, and the free version (which I'm currently using for my personal accounts/projects) is perfectly serviceable for teams with 3 social accounts or fewer. I've never had to reach out to support, but Hootsuite's online presence is great and they're constantly providing materials that are helpful to social media managers.

Cons

I find their integration with Instagram somewhat lacking. During my time with Hootsuite, I have scheduled countless Instagram posts, but the way the marriage between Instagram and Hootsuite Works means that you can schedule the post, but you need to open the app on your phone and hit send when the time comes to actually publish your post. I have missed so many Instagram posts because of this, and the fact that I only appear to get a notification when It's time to post on Instagram about half the time. I realize that this isn't necessarily all Hootsuite's fault, but this is a real downer, and leaves me wishing that the integration was better

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Switching to Hootsuite

Pricing for the most part. At the time, HubSpot was still charging for every level of their services. Once I started using it, the autoscheduling feature became too important to me to consider switching. As long as Hootsuite allows me to manage my 3 accounts for free, I'll continue to use their services.
Steve

Reviewed on 9/09/2021

Used To Be Great...

Pros

I've been using Hootsuite for a long time for multiple businesses/clients and I have loved the capability they offer for a reason able price, but unfortunately that recently changed. So I'll get to that in the cons section.

I do still love how easy it is to schedule but that is about it. Everything else, I'm no longer a fan of.

Cons

1. When you schedule something if you need to go back and make an edit it is very time consuming and cumbersome.

2. You used to be able to have something like 5 profiles connected on the free plan and schedule out 20 posts but now you can only have 2 profiles and 5 posts.

3. The paid plans are way too expensive in my opinion for what you get compared to other platforms like Later.

4. The analytics are not that helpful in my opinion. I can get more information on Facebook directly than Hoostuite.

5. I have had a lot of technical problems lately. Getting a lot of random errors and having to redo a post or getting errors connecting a profile, etc. All making it pretty hard to use the software anymore.

Buffer, Loomly and Later

Reasons for Choosing Hootsuite

Hoosuite had a free plan. Otherwise I love Sprout Social so so so much more in every way except the price. Sprout Social is way too expensive in my opinion so I switched to Hoostuite because it was the most cost effective at the time, not so much anymore.

Sprout Social

Reasons for Switching to Hootsuite

It was the cheapest at the time.
Maya
Maya

Reviewed on 17/05/2022

Essential Social Media Management Platform

I work for a digital marketing agency who manages the social media pages for over 40+ businesses in Egypt and the Middle East, We run an incredible amount of pages on different social networks because they are too many nowadays, Almost 6/7 Pages/Profiles for each account and this is the hardest part to keep everything under control and collaboration with the right monitoring tools and to have a seamless post schedule for the whole month without a single fail, I like the fact that through all the years Hootsuite never pushed anyone to subscribe or pay for a personal use through limiting the capabilities and this makes us, We pay because we're an agency handling many accounts but for others they don't have to.

Pros

I like their easy-to-use interface with the user-friendly publishing tools to create and schedule posts to multiple social networks with the ability to collaborate in real-time with your team members and being able to assign permissions with my organization and with/for clients for a seamless access and maximum monitoring, I also like the deep insights we're able to gain through their in-depth analysis, It enables us to measure our performance across different channels to stay on top of trends and to drive the highest value of our organic/paid reach.

Cons

We needed a functional mobile application because it's 2022, And the reporting capabilities still not smart or bringing any difference between it and the social networks built-in reporting tools, Also adding some algorithms and AI/ML for the whole platform would be good specially for the content recommendation part.

Erin

Reviewed on 7/06/2023

Not worth the money for my particular application

Under-utilized because the tools on Meta and LinkedIn are easier for me to use. Found customer service to be inflexible. I liked having the free account(s), but those are gone now. Just too expensive for my level of business.

Pros

I can schedule out social media for different clients (but only up to 10 SM accounts)

Cons

Awkward to use, I like using FB Meta and LinkedIn scheduling better. Seems like I'm always getting SM accounts disconnected and I find out later that my scheduled posts never posted. I don't see any email correspondence or IMs or anything to alert me of this. I find out by accident. Customer Service. Hootsuite is not meeting my needs and I am underutilizing it as such. I asked for a partial refund and they refused. It's a lot of money for something I can't utilize easily. It's a lot of money for just 10 SM accounts. I think that this platform is intended for deep-pocketed larger organizations with Social Marketing teams/depts. than for small business. There is no opt-out for auto-renewing subscriptions.

Sprout Social

Reasons for Switching to Hootsuite

They offered an introductory price for one year that was inexpensive enough for me to give it a try. But I will not be renewing because the price will go up 10x more.
Darren
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Reviewed on 18/06/2022

Probably the most reliable service available.

Great and most reliable service available, although the most restrictive for free users.

Pros

Hootesuite is highly reliable and I can schedule posts and forget knowing they will go out on time every time. Simple to use with one of the best post editing I've used on mobile.

Cons

Hootesuite has a problem dragging images out of websites when sharing web pages.

Hookle

Reasons for Choosing Hootsuite

Buffer could not do reposts.

Buffer

Reasons for Switching to Hootsuite

It's reliable and gave me what I needed. I liked to be able to schedule and forget.
Charity
Charity
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

Impressive free plan

Overall, I'm satisfied with Hootsuite and will continue to use this platform to manage my social media accounts. With the ability to schedule up to 30 posts on the free plan, including scheduling Instagram posts, and viewing different social media accounts all on one dashboard, it beats other social media management platforms that require plan upgrades to access similar features.

Pros

As someone who uses Hootsuite's "Free" plan, I'm incredibly impressed by what Hootsuite offers in the plan. My favorite tool on Hootsuite is the "Streams." I can sort scheduled posts, past posts, mentions, and followers' posts by social media platform using "Streams" on my dashboard. This allows me to see responses or comments on my posts and engage with followers, without having to visit several social media sites. With the free version, I can also schedule more posts on social media than other social media management programs, and the free plan allows me to schedule posts on my business Instagram account.

Cons

"Free plan" users who are needing advanced features beyond basic analytics will need to upgrade and if they shorten links using TinyUrl or Bitly, there isn't a meaningful way to track engagement in the program. Also, users need to be aware that the connections between Hootsuite and social media networks frequently drop, and that the program's connection with Instagram is frequently buggy.

Sunil
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 14/09/2022

Social Media Management - Trust the Leader

It was good and it worked smoothly (on a self serving mode)

Pros

The ready to integrate plugin to add 3rd party services is a great feature to extend the usability.

Cons

Poor customer support and longer TAT on query resolution

Brandwatch

Reasons for Choosing Hootsuite

Frequently integration failures with the social media accounts

Buffer

Market reputation
Abigail
Abigail
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Reviewed on 11/11/2016

Reliable and easy social media manager

Hootsuite and Buffer are my go to social media, despite the several other SM Managers that I've tried out. I work with 5 brands and I have to manage their social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn)

I've been using Hootsuite (and Buffer) for three years but of the two Hootsuite is my favorite and my safe bet. I have a habit of testing out as many free marketing software's as I can find and in terms of social media marketing Hootsuite is the best. The interface is easy to use, and the tutorial available to each new signup is very helpful.

I love being able to tag a Facebook page, Twitter profile or Instagram profile in a post. The android app is also fully functional on my Kindle Fire (Unlike Buffer) which is a plus.

The Feedly> Hootsuite integration is a major plus, I've never used the Hootsuite RSS feed option even though I keep planning to, but I like being able to share informative posts from feedly (On my Kindle Fire) to Hootsuite.

What I love the best is that the free plan unlike buffer lets you schedule as many posts as you want to 3 social media profiles. This is great because I can schedule a month worth of social media posts in three days unlike the 10 posts per profile restriction on the Buffer's free plan.
The analytics reports aren't very detailed and often I rely on Start a Fire as well as a variety of other software's to get in-depth analytics but the brands I work with do not understand or see the need for in-depth analysis so I suppose it's okay.

I'm not happy that Hootsuite doesn't support posts with multiple images, I learnt that the awkward way when I made a post with 3 pictures.

I recommend Hootsuite for beginners and Individuals who want a simple, straight forward social media manager. Oh, and the Hootsuite academy is very insightful.

Pros

It is one of the simplest Social media managers in the market, the freeplan is great because it provides essential features for beginners and experts at no cost. I also like the mini tutorial for new users, at the right side of the dashboard.

I personally use Tweetdeck for social listening on Twitter but Hootsuite is also great for that.

Cons

I dont like the fact that if i want to schedule a post with multiple images i'll have to schedule it directly on Facebook or on Tweetdeck for twitter.

Jhonjerlyn

Reviewed on 1/08/2022

A bold system that helps you and traffic to your social networks in a matter of minutes.

It is a platform that is complete with respect to the functionalities that it offers, I'm happy with the general functionality that this platform has represented during all this time, we have been using it for more than a year and the results have been innovative, all our social networks have remained quite revelant activity day in day out, as well as added quite a bit of interaction with customers. We would love for this platform to implement an anti-spam system, which can block any irregular activity in our messages from the inbox of our social networks, this would help a lot today. And within this platform, only the rates must be improved, the inbox system must also be improved so that it is more beneficial and can have a greater order in the messages received. The general features of this platform help social networks remain active, you can interact with customers through comments, and reactions, as well as you can see how many times your customers share the publication.

Pros

Hootsuite is a fairly system to manage all kinds of social networks, its wide availability and the few limits ti has help social networks to be managed in a concrete way, as well as monitoring and managing the traffic in each of them. What I like the most about this platform is that it offers me real-time analysis and visualization of the activity of all the platforms, I can visualize the activity of Facebook or Instagram accounts from this platform in real time, visualize comments, reactions or interactions of the customers with other publications, all in real time. Another thing that I like is that this platform allows me to create scheduled publications, I can create a publication and select where the publication will be sent, I can select several social networks at the same time so that this publication is uploaded at an exact time in all the social networks that I selected, program publications has improved the activity of our social networks in scale, because it has maintained activity in an automated way, without the need to do anything manually.

Cons

One of the negative things about this platform is that it is a bit complicated to manage messages received within it, when we link all the social networks that we use in this company, all the messages received are stored in the same tray input, this causes all the received messages to be combined and it turns out to be a bit difficult to read each one of them and know which social network it comes from, I would like the inbox to be much more organized, dividing each one of the messages received in each social network, this would help us to have an incredible order in the messages received and to be able to attend to each of them little by little. Another negative thing is that this platform should offer much more affordable prices, currently I only recommend using this platform in large companies that can cover the high costs it has.

Reviewed on 7/03/2023

How Hootsuite Makes Social Media Management Easy and Effective

my overall experience with the platform has been very positive. I appreciate how easy it is to manage multiple social media accounts from a single dashboard, which saves me a lot of time and effort in planning and publishing content across my social media channels.One of my favorite features is Hootsuite's scheduling and automation capabilities, which allow me to plan and publish content ahead of time and automate some of my social media activities. This feature has been incredibly helpful in streamlining my social media strategy.I also appreciate Hootsuite's analytics and reporting features, which enable me to track and measure the impact of my social media efforts. Being able to see the performance of my social media channels and optimize my strategy accordingly has been very valuable.Overall, I would highly recommend Hootsuite to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient social media management platform. The range of features and tools that Hootsuite offers can benefit businesses and individuals alike, and the platform's ease of use makes it a great choice for those new to social media management as well.

Pros

I appreciate Hootsuite's user-friendly interface, which makes it easy to manage multiple social media accounts from a single dashboard. The platform's scheduling and automation features are also highly valued, as they save my time and effort in planning and publishing content across my social media channels.The ability to monitor social media activity and engage with customers in real time is another feature that I appreciate. Hootsuite's analytics and reporting capabilities also enable me to track and measure the impact of my social media efforts, allowing me to optimize my strategy for better results.In summary, I appreciate the comprehensive suite of features that Hootsuite offers, as well as its ease of use and ability to streamline social media management.

Cons

I have reported occasional glitches or technical issues with Hootsuite. Additionally, I have noted that the pricing structure can be a bit expensive for smaller businesses or individual users.That being said, Hootsuite's customer support team is generally responsive and helpful in resolving any issues that users may encounter. Additionally, the platform offers a range of pricing plans to suit different needs and budgets, so I can choose the plan that works best for me.Overall, while I have reported issues with the platform, Hootsuite remains a popular and highly rated social media management tool, with a range of features that can benefit businesses and individuals alike.

Matthew
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 21/09/2023

You get the best when you pay for the best.

Other than the pricing, it's been fantastic, not only has the data that was tailored to me helped me throughout my processes but I have learned so much on how to optimize my posts in ways I probably wouldn't have considered before, but I'd say the ease-of-use is probably the most notable piece of Hootsuite that one could takeaway from this review. It's a fantastic choice, if you have the money to pay for it.

Pros

This is not a "feature" per-say, but a part of hootsuite I liked most, compared to other products that share similar features is the ease-of-use. I've used other tools that mimic what Hootsuite does and I would say without a doubt that Hootsuite has the lowest learning curve, simply because of the way they built it. You have something you want to post but haven't had time to look through any of the other factors like keywords, best times, formats, etc? Hootsuite has it all right there for you. I was first interested Hootsuite simply to plan posts, as anyone who is considering using this tool knows, planning social media posts in bulk saves enormous amounts of time, it's not even comparable, but as soon as I started using this tool I was able to throw almost every other tool out the window I used to make my posts better/more findable to my target audience. I'm sure you are like me where you have 50 bookmarks of keyword generation, best times, best dates, etc. for your videos but with hootsuite it's all in one place, and not only that, once you get going, the data is tailored to you, so you no longer have to pull general statistics from what a video SHOULD do at certain time or with certain keywords etc. You can't go wrong with Hootsuite, even if you have no idea what you're doing, they have tutorials for how to do anything that you might want to do to improve your channels/accounts.

Cons

This is what the title of this review is about. And honestly, this is the only con I have found so far. You are getting the best no doubt, but you are paying for the best. I'd say if your just starting out and this isn't much of a cashflow yet, you might just have to put in the time and effort to circumnavigate the tools of Hootsuite, although it probably won't but just as good, with enough grit you can probably come somewhere close, but it takes a whole bunch of time more. But I can say without a doubt, if your serious about promoting your channels and accounts, and you've got the capital, just go with Hootsuite, anything else is subpar, but again, it's just a heck of a lot of money unfortunately.

Kelsey
Kelsey
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 9/06/2020

Hootsuite

Overall, I love Hootsuite. It's easy to use, easy to integrate, and really solves a lot of problems that social media managers face every day.

Pros

Hootsuite is the must-have tool for social media managers that want to utilize their time more efficiently, gain analytics on your messages and audience, and interact with the public more frequently to grow your audience. Hootsuite is a great tool and I would recommend it for anyone who uses social media on a professional level. It allows you to track hashtags, schedule messages, gain insights into which messages are more popular, and learn about your audience.

Cons

I would say the thing that I like least about Hootsuite is the limitation on streams that you can have. They also have different levels of payments which allow for more possibilities, but they can get a little complicated to decipher which is right for you. My organization went back and forth between the paid and free trials a couple of times in a year because we couldn't exactly decide which would be the best for us so I recommend doing some research into all the capabilities that come with the different levels before committing.

Victoria
Victoria

Reviewed on 30/04/2023

HootSuite - The Ultimate Social Media Tool

Pros

It's a one-stop-shop for all your social media needs. You can manage multiple accounts in one place, schedule posts, and track analytics.The user interface is super easy to navigate. Even if you're not the most tech-savvy person, you can figure it out.You can customize your dashboard to fit your specific needs. Want to track engagement on a specific post? Easy peasy.The customer support is top-notch. If you do happen to run into any issues, their team is quick to respond and always helpful.

Cons

The price can be a bit steep. It's not cheap, especially for small businesses or individuals.It can be overwhelming at first. Since there are so many features, it may take a bit of time to fully understand and utilize everything HootSuite has to offer.Overall, I absolutely love HootSuite. As someone who manages multiple social media accounts for both personal and professional use, it's a game-changer. While it may have a bit of a learning curve and the pricing can be a bit high, it's definitely worth it for anyone serious about managing their social media presence. Give it a try, and you won't be disappointed!

Rob
Rob

Reviewed on 27/05/2019

The standard, but not my favourite

I manage a number of social media accounts for an international software company, and am also tasked with monitoring social mentions for our brand. For all my (relatively minor) issues with Hootsuite, it certainly lets me get the job done. On the level of features, I think Hootsuite is near the top of the heap as far as most social media management platforms go. Just don't expect the prettiest packaging, best user experience, or to be able to fully schedule your social activity in advance on some networks.

Pros

Make no mistake about it; when it comes to getting your social media work done, Hootsuite will deliver. Its scheduling feature is great, it (mostly) does a good job of letting you tag things, and it offers a good suite of analytics features that will help you review your social media performance and deliver key insights to other members of your organization.

Cons

My issues with Hootsuite aren't dealbreakers, but they do make me less than enthusiastic about bringing my business to this platform. The UI just isn't very attractive or intuitive, which is a shame. Competitors offer much more modern looks and simpler posting functionality than you get with Hootsuite. Annoyingly, and I know this isn't Hootsuite's fault, there are issues relating to who you are able to tag on certain networks, like LinkedIn. I often find myself unable to schedule a post to LinkedIn because of who I need to tag, and having to post manually defeats the purpose of having Hootsuite in the first place. I do understand that this is an issue created by the social networks themselves, but it's an annoyance nonetheless.

Angel
Angel

Reviewed on 30/10/2021

Hootsuite may be useful... but just maybe

Hootsuite is a great tool for scheduling, posting and monitoring your social media accounts. However, due to its costs, I honestly think that there are more accessible ways to get this job done, unless you're working with no programming feature channels such as Linkedin (but still, I recommend you to check other offers, you might find something better)

Pros

Hootsuite was the first content manager software I used, and it has given me almost no problems. I've been able to program even weeks of posts on Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin, which in some like this last one mentioned, is pretty helpful due to no programming feature so far on the main social media site/app.

Plus, through Hootsuite, you can also have a wide view of what the people or brands you follow in social media are posting.
And also, the fact that you're able to check and answer messages, mentions and comments from here, saves you lots of time in case you work in many social media channels.
Last but not least, the analytics feature is also helpful for creating new strategies, discarding, adding, or complementing content.

Cons

So, Hootsuite is really comfortable, however, the main flaw many users can agree with, is the price. The platform can get way too expensive in case you're dealing with more than 10 social media channels and more than 1 user. Of course if you're in control of so many channels and collaborators, it means your business is bigger, but honestly, there are cheaper options in the market (some of them even free!).

Another point to consider relates to what has been said before. Back in the day (like 2 years ago at least), this might seemed like a very helpful hand to have control over too many accounts and scheduling. However, now days, social media like Twitter, and specially Facebook and Instagram, have been into this kind of features, so you can program your tweets directly from the app or website, and you got the special tool "Creator Studio/ Business Manager" from Facebook. So Hootsuite eventually might get obsolete.