Tebra Reviews

About Tebra

Looking to harness the full power of the Tebra platform? Our practice success platform includes a certified electronic health record solution built to empower today’s providers with robust clinical charting, streamlined documentat...

3.6
3.8
3.7

Browse Tebra Reviews

1,248 of 1,248 reviews
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

Reviewed on 14/08/2019

Helpful to streamline your practice

Pros

I like that Stripe is automatically connected to the biller to easily transfer payments from patient to practice. I like the automatic texting and emailing to patients to confirm appointments.

Cons

This software contains codes for all insurance billing purposes; however, if you are cash-based practice and entering in supplements to sell, the manual process by which this is done is clunky and inefficient.

Doris

Doctor reviewing

Pros

I like the eforce, appt reminders, communication with patients and pt can email us through the portal. Love the broadcasting.

Cons

You can do better on the referral system. It needs to be improved stream line and intergrated. Also there are dx that I can't find and I have to google ICD10 because it doesn't come up.

Greg

Reviewed on 5/04/2024

Different name, same terrible product

We have 245 customer support cases and that's just the times that we've gotten frustrated to the point that we are willing to call and deal with their terrible customer service. That is not normal. When you call customer service, very rarely can the person actually answer your question. They make a case and frequently close it out without fixing it or give you a really terrible workaround and call it good.

Pros

no contract
interface is pretty
that's it

Cons

It's hard to even list all of them.
Scheduling software drops appointments regularly
Customer service is incompetent
Billing doesn't give good reports so you miss many claims thinking that they went through.
System crashes regularly.
They promise the world to you before you buy. I'm still waiting for things that were promised to be done within a couple of months of signing on.
They promise that someone will call you back and they rarely do.
It's near impossible to get a manager on the phone.
They changed their name because they had such a bad reputation but it's the same terrible product.
It sounds like I'm ranting and I am because I am so exhausted from dealing with them. I've just had it.

Top Tebra Alternatives

Stephen

Reviewed on 27/02/2024

The Perfect EHR/practice management solution for small/solo medical practices

Tebra (formely Kareo) have been very good at listening to the clients suggestions, critiques etc and quick to make the necessary changes, with frequent communications about product changes or improvements. This makes the user or client feel valued and respected, as we want to present the best to our patients. Great EHR integrated functions lead to improved patient and physician/provider relationship and overall medical practice health. Please, keep up the good work and continued improvements!

Pros

Affordable and easy to use EHR intergrated interface improves efficiency, makes practicing medicine easier, reduces time wasting leading to improved revenue. Easy patient portal set up and on-line scheduling helps bring more patients as well as easier feedback and retention. Intergrated telehealth gratly reduces the "no show" rates. Mobile app makes it easier to get work done anywhere, anytime. Efficient and easy billing system, easy to track payments, performance etc.

Cons

I have been using Tera for 3 and half years and still haven't found something I do not particularly like about Tebra!

Heather

Excellent EMR for solo providers

In the beginning, I was not utilizing the EMR as much as I thought I would. After a few months, I needed to increase my usage and had questions on how to proceed. I felt the onboarding help at that time was lacking and I had to do a lot of research on my end to get things the way I wanted. I would have appreciated more help with onboarding down the road.

Pros

The program is very user friendly and affordable. I researched multiple EMR's before deciding on Tebra. I have not been disappointed.

Cons

The change of the format and colors from Kareo to Tebra was a little hard to get used to. I am a visual person and I relied on the colors when navigating through the system. It took some getting used to with the minimal use of colors in the system. I will say the streamline coloring does seem more professional looking.

kendra

Reviewed on 6/03/2024

Fantastic Software

Pros

As a Practice Owner and Therapist, I've found Tebra Medical Software to be incredibly user-friendly and efficient. It streamlines everything from documentation to billing seamlessly, allowing me to focus more on patient care and less on administrative tasks. I highly recommend Tebra to fellow practitioners looking for a comprehensive software solution. Also, very affordable!

Cons

I am completely satisfied with Tebra Medical Software. It's fantastic when a tool exceeds expectations and leaves no room for complaints. Here's to continued success and seamless operations with Tebra.

TANIA

Amazing Service!

Pros

Easy and friendly to use. Excellent price for what you get.

Cons

Enrollment for ERA takes forever and enrollment customer service is through email which makes communication difficult.

athenaOne and Practice Fusion
Lenny

Quick & Easy

Overall, it’s been great! I work off tebra daily in my practice. It’s helpful to my staff and providers.

Pros

What I love most about tebra is that it’s always quick and easy to look up a patient. See the new referrals in your que and work them. Also, having all do mental for the provider such as imaging notes and referrals.

Cons

Not everyone is online all the time. When you try to send a message to different coordinators. Either they don’t receive the message or don’t respond.

Arianna

TEBRA Review

Overall positive use, there could be many changes to the system

Pros

Love the ease of the system
Enjoy the process of documentation on an EHR
Enjoy the schedule being neat

Cons

Do not like that it does not have spell-check
Lots of technical errors
Time out concerns
Processing documentation concerns

Bonnie
Bonnie

Reviewed on 3/04/2024

Worst company I have ever worked with in my entire career

Pros

nothing

Cons

The worst company I have worked with to date. I am a tebra customer. Our clinics switched to Tebra, 11/23. Tebra has still not transferred our data properly. [sensitive content hidden] will not respond to me. I cannot get an answer from anyone with a solution.

Jacob

Reviewed on 17/09/2019

Kareo Billing Software

Overall we've been pretty happy with Kareo. There are a few features we miss from our old software but some of the features we gained by switching to Kareo mostly make up for the difference.

Pros

The main reason we were drawn to Kareo was it's API. It helped that it is cloud based and user friendly but our focus was on the ability to get the data out for use in reporting and our proprietary software and we were able to do that with Kareo.

Cons

The canned reporting is okay but most of the reports export to excel in an unusable format (or at least a difficult to use format with filler cells and merged cells).

MDsuite EHR

Reasons for Choosing Tebra

We wanted to move to a cloud based software with an open API.

MDsuite EHR

Reasons for Switching to Tebra

Mainly for the API and familiarity as a few key members of our staff had used it in the past.
Shirley

Reviewed on 19/02/2020

Easy to learn and use

When we first went to Kareo, we were coming off a system that had brought us to our knees: nothing worked right, clients were frustrated and we had no faith in things reported in the system. Kareo changed all of that for us--we were able to have reports we could trust, true transparency for the clients, and so many functions we were able to do more efficiently.

Pros

We love that the software is intuitive, and we can teach a clinic how to use it (on a basic level) in about an hour. The reports are accurate and easy to use. We can set up favorite reports, and generally get help whenever we're "stuck"

Cons

Enrollments--getting providers enrolled properly and getting assistance with those enrollments. Also, we really dislike that they offshore their help desk. It's challenging to get someone who can help us when we get an offshore rep.
We also wish there was a better defined collections procedure/status in the system which would help us better monitor what's gone to collection.
We cannot bill UB04 charges for facilities out of Kareo.

AdvancedMD Billing Services

Reasons for Choosing Tebra

It was a horrible platform for us. Reports were inaccurate, and the system was hard to use. We couldn't file corrected claims, couldn't see the path of a claim, etc.

Reasons for Switching to Tebra

Pricing and system flexibility. We ultimately ended up with both to be able to accommodate the UB04 billing we need to do for some clients.
Debbie

Reviewed on 4/05/2021

Kareo Review

The support team is usually very helpful. We appreciate the ease of use of the clinical and billing (besides the issues with the medication portal). The only issue we have now Kareo and our other EMR system was having issues working together and getting a issue we were having resolved (its been 2 months). I had to get involved and now it seems as though both parties are working together to resolve our issue we is much appreciated.

Pros

Scheduling, Billing and ease of use with the EMR system (except for one issue).

Cons

Med Portal. Kareo uses a 3rd party at that controls how providers are allowed to send medications. We are a Pain Management Practice and at times need to be able to send pain medications outside the parameters that the Kareo 3rd party sets (1 pain med per 24 hours) this caused us set backs during clinic and we had to change to a different EMR system. We did not want to change but were forced to due to the parameters set by this 3rd party controlling the Medication Portal.

Sevocity

Reasons for Switching to Tebra

Our billing company uses Kareo Billing and they suggested it. We would have only stayed with Kareo if it didn't have the restrictions with prescribing pain medication as we were impressed with the ease of use and having all in one system (Scheduling, EMR and Billing) was very helpful.
Lou Ann
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 28/06/2023

Kareo has only improved with time!

I utilized this system when I was billing for my physician clients several years ago. Recently recommended Kareo to fill an interim need where I currently work. Very different situations and practice types but Kareo product still works -- has only gotten better and the customer service from the start has been great.

Pros

The implementation and initial training were very easy. I appreciated having an assigned trainer to help me throughout the process. Kareo has allowed us to start billing for our physicians during an interim period and immediately generate revenue that most people thought was months away!

Cons

The primary improvement I would like to see is better functionality when entering multiple days/units of the same CPT code. I am currently billing for providers who see patients daily in an inpatient setting. I would like to bill more than one day at at time per charge entry line. For example, provider sees a patient from June 1 thru June June 5 -- same level of encounter, I would like to enter CPT 99232 X 5 units w/ the date range for these 5 consecutive days. I inquired about this and was told that I must enter only day per line. Just a thought!

athenaOne

Reasons for Switching to Tebra

I was familiar with Kareo already and liked the option of being able to subscribe month to month for our current group. Also liked the training options and having an assigned coach during the set up.
Kalliste
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Reviewed on 16/07/2021

Maybe Try Again in a Few Years

Poor experience. ALL EHRs have glitches and issues, but this is terrible.

Pros

The product on the app is ok to use once you set it all up.

Cons

Customer "Support" -
Kareo has a vast support section, but you have to know EXACTLY what to type in to get results that are not buried in 30 other pages of key words. When you try to get answers to your questions, the support people try to assist, but the answer invariably is: here's the link to submit input for upcoming changes - changes that are NEVER implemented.
Billing:
Kareo does not even have a basic way to create an invoice for patient copays that were collected. Patients complain that there is not transparency - and they're 100% correct! The statements don't track the patient payments along with the insurance payments.
Unapplied balances sit in a patient's account for months even though payment was received and processed. This created all manner of problems for paying our providers and our ability to close-out year-end.
Overall:
Kareo requires a browser interface mostly for scheduling/provider SOAP notes and a desktop interface for billing. These are NOT integrated nor synched often enough and you have to bounce between the two to provide patients information about their billing.
There's ability to task in the desktop, but not in the browser. You receive EVERYONE's patient confirmation messages regardless of your role. There's no way to search your messages or even to categorize them or keep them in folders for locating them.
There was no onboarding training for our staff and so NONE of these issues were identified before we started.

ChiroTouch and RevolutionEHR

Reasons for Switching to Tebra

I didn't choose it, the previous practice manager did on a recommendation from a provider.

Response from Tebra

Hello Kalliste,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize if you've experienced any confusion while using Kareo. Our records show that you did have an implementation period from September of 2020 to February of 2021 where you had direct access to one of our implementation coaches. We do offer a variety of webinars & training videos through Kareo University & our customers are given access & asked to complete them upon signing up. For clarification, there absolutely is an active integration between our Practice Management & EHR system. Regarding patient payments, we'd like to discuss this further with you to find a workflow that helps account for patient payments/visits. In addition, If you do not want to receive messages from patients replying to appointments with other providers in your practice, you can turn off the "Office Staff" role for your user account. We will have a specialist reach out to you soon who can discuss this and your other concerns in more depth.

Replied 28/07/2021
Jan

Reviewed on 28/01/2021

Kareo for ParkerPT

It is a wonderful product to house medical billing information. You have easy access and may reports and tools to access when managing patient accounts. I love the on-boarding. I felt it was helpful and very comprehensive. I wish there were opportunities to work with this group to learn what is new or old that I could benefit from knowing. There is so much this system can do and I just don't feel like I am taking advantage of all the features because I don't use or remember to use from our initial training sessions.

Pros

The software is very intuitive and I like all the options you have but don't have to pay for unless you use. Being a small business we are always looking for ways to increase productivity and save money.

Cons

Posting of ERA. This has not been improved since we began using 10+ years ago and if it has then I missed the memo. You have to address each individual date of service verses reviewing and have post automatically. I would even be happy to setup default selections to make posting quicker. Also would like a resource to assist with rejection error messages that would provide suggested issues. Current messages can be very cryptic.

WebPT

Reasons for Choosing Tebra

The other product did not provide the breath of features that Kareo does and was not user friendly enough for the business owner to do the billing.

Reasons for Switching to Tebra

At the time, they did not offer electronic billing and the on-boarding process was cumbersome and to difficult to implement.
Michele

Reviewed on 4/08/2020

Billing Softare Tried and True

I have had an amazing experience with Kareo. Of course like any software program you will have hiccups and bumps in the road but after working in the medical billing industry for almost 15 years I can say that Kareo has been the best software program I have used!

Pros

The feature I like most about Kareo is the built in eligibility feature. Not having to login to numerous portals to check eligibility makes my job 10X easier!

Cons

I wish Kareo would not make you get out of the pt insurance info area to check the pts eligibility. This happened with the newest update and it is not very efficient at all. Also the same with adding a new Medicare policy, you have to get out of the insurance area and go back in to check hospice, the drop down box won't work unless you do this. Not efficient at all.
I would also like to see Kareo automatically capitalize pt demographics when you are entering them, all other software programs I have used have this feature built into them.

eClinicalWorks

Reasons for Switching to Tebra

The built in eligibility feature, price and ease of use.
Aamr
  • Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 7/12/2020

Stay Away

I signed up for Kareo with all the promises that they had given us about the functionality and up until the start date everything seemed fine. After starting it I realized that half the options were not available and my staff could not work with Kareo.
Every single time we called them they referred as to their online videos. Their staff is unable to answer any questions.
I ended up switching back to my old software after 1 day of a clinical mess in my office, and they refused to cancel my subscription. So after I used Kareo only for 1 day and I signed a 1 year contract which they refused to cancel, I ended paying for a year, when i tried to tell them to cancel the automatic yearly renewal, their staff said that I have to call them on 29 April to cancel for 1 May otherwise it will be renewed for another year.
I decided to just pay for the entire year and get them off my back. Very sad.
I usually am not that pained by a Software enough to go and write reviews but I would definitely Suggest everybody keep away from this product.
Their service is the worst ever.

Pros

The web based scheduling and the fact that I could switch over after a few days, but that was a farce since there was no real training.

Cons

No automatic fax , very poor support, every question is answered with please look at the video.
and please read below, they are trying to make every penny they can

AdvancedMD Billing Services

Reasons for Choosing Tebra

Athena was too expensive.

athenaOne

Reasons for Switching to Tebra

Looked good. and was cheaper.

Response from Tebra

Hi Aamr,

Thank you for your valued feedback and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced when utilizing our products. Before the contract sign up we scheduled a demo session to ensure our product did fit your needs as a healthcare provider. Additionally, we have live training sessions available and a success coach who's on call for when you have doubts or questions. Our main focus as a company is to cater to the healthcare providers and their billing partners work and ensuring a successful journey for our customers is top priority.

Replied 23/12/2020
Brandon

Reviewed on 11/09/2021

Needs improvements, but has potential

The customer support is always nice, but their seems to never be a resolution or even a phone call from higher ups in the company explaining what is going on. It would be nice to be a little more informed and involved with them, because they have great potential. It is an affordable software, but very very frustrated when problems arise.

Pros

It has a smooth feel and not terribly hard to learn how to navigate the software. Also has a nice and easy to use self help page to look up "how to do's" on your own. The customer support is always friendly.

Cons

Several glitches. We were told to get the P400 card processor, which worked for a few swipes, then no longer is capturing on the Kareo side; however, the Stripe is capturing the transaction. We had made multiple phone calls to Kareo and Stripe, none of which has ever resolved the situation, and this has been months of reaching out.
Also a big glitch in the patient's appointment times. We have Eastern time zone set, but it keeps sending our patients who have a 3PM appointment reminders that their appointment is at 12PM. Reached out to help desk who still haven't resolved the issue.
Another glitch noted in medication note section. When you go to make a note or give a reason why a medication is being discontinued, the system glitches and the note is not saved.
Putting in diagnostic codes or adding to problems is cumbersome. Why is there still a ICD-9. I literally have to have a separate window in CDC ICD 10-lookup to find the code number, then put it in Kareo.
There are other little things that I can't quite remember right now....

Response from Tebra

Hello, Thank you for sharing your insights on your experience while using Kareo. We are disappointed to hear that you've had issues with collecting payments, processing eRX requests or entering diagnosis codes. We would like to discuss these issues further with you. Someone will be reaching out to you to obtain your contact information so a specialist can contact you as soon as possible.

Thank you again for your time and sharing your feedback,

Replied 21/09/2021
Bev

Reviewed on 19/07/2016

Communication SUCKS

Pros

It is easy to access patients and to schedule them.
It looks pretty

Cons

The communication, or lack of it I should say.
We have asked them to let us know once they have our statements ready to go so we can make sure that only the right statements are being sent. In the last 6 months we have been told once, (each month we ask and they tell us that they will do it next month, or they passed the info onto the team) In June they finally let us know... But in July again it was sent without letting us know, and once again we are dealing with upset patients who received statements.
The issue goes even deeper than that. Kareo has been messing up on posting payments to our “at time of service” accounts. We have had to double check to make sure that things are being entered correctly, and yet some statements have gone out with payments due, that had been paid, but Kareo did not credit it correctly if at all.
The other issue is the communication when letting us know that an MVA insurance is turned down. So that we can get the right information, instead they just let it go for 2 or more months before an internal follow up. That is another issue. There can be 2-4 months between follow up on some of our accounts. We have encountered stuff being sent to the wrong clearinghouse and they keep sending it only to find it being rejected. Rather than calling WA State LNI, or printing paper billing to send, they keep sending it and getting it denied... We only found this issue when we called WA state LNI to see why we had not been paid for a client, to find out that they had not received a bill. We then called Kareo and asked them and they let us know that the clearinghouse denied it repeatedly.
I could keep going on with issues, but I think you get the idea.
Because of their mistake, it has almost closed the doors of our practice.
And I have not even started on the Credentialing issues we had with them doing it for us. It took us well over a year to get Medicare - and the only reason we got it is that we took over submitting the paperwork and such. They told us we where credentialed with LNI of WA and we were not. When we asked them to clean up the mess, they stopped talking to us. So we had to take over and get credentialing with multiple providers after paying them to do it for us.

Randall

Reviewed on 23/04/2020

KAREO bankrupt my business

You cannot prescribe controlled substances. The EHR has not been updated in at least five years. The technology is very old. They only integrate with two major labs. You cannot get anything to integrate with KAREO. The customer service is nonexistent. You might as well not even try

Pros

Anything good about this software is overshadowed by the company's policies. The company does not care whether you make money or not. They only care that they get their cut. Do not go with this electronica medical record.

Cons

KAREO Bankrupt me on one occasion and I almost let them do it a second time. Do not use KAREO. You are putting your business at severe risk of bankruptcy. Absolutely do not let KAREO do your credentialing. It took them 16 months to credential me and I lost $40,000. They did nothing to help.

Response from Tebra

Hello Randall, Thank you very much for sharing your feedback, as it is very important to us that we understand where we may need to improve. For clarification, the billing issues and any credentialing issues would be best addressed with the entity that was previously providing these services, as they are separate from Kareo.

In addition, we would like to mention that our system is able to ePrescribe controlled substances. We also consistently update our software and implement new features to ensure that our providers are able to focus on what is most important: Their patients. We also have a variety of labs that we are able to integrate with and pride ourselves on our customer support team. With that being said, we appreciate that you have taken the time to provide information about your experience with us and will use it to improve going forward.

Replied 1/05/2020
richard

Reviewed on 15/09/2020

HORRIBLE

Pros

e prescribing is an excellent option however sometimes in kareo when prescribing one medicine it will delete another medicine off the chart

Cons

Horrible EMR system, it went down for three weeks, thats right three weeks in May and no one responded from the company other than "we are working on it", we were left helpless, we couldnt send medications or even practice medicine. It jeopardized patient safety and Kareo stated afterwards "it was fixed, sorry we switched vendors" When we tried to leave the contract due to this issue they stated NO, they demanded we stay or I would be sued leaving our psychiatric practice stuck with Kareo. Fast forward to now and the system went down again for the past six days, thats right our psychiatric practice that takes care of 5,000 patients has NO EMR system, no access to records, no ability to prescribe or render care and we are completely helpless and stuck during a pandemic with very emergent patients. This forces very unsafe care yet they still demand the contract be abided by. I would NEVER use Kareo even if it were for free. The customer support is horrible and nonresponsive as well. LOOK elsewhere ad be aware of their fake reviews on other sites.

Response from Tebra

Hello Richard, Thank you for your honest feedback regarding the experiences you've had while using Kareo. To clarify, we did encounter issues with ePrescribing in late June/early July of this year that we were able to resolve. We also did encounter intermittent system latency over the last week that we have stabilized at this time. We continue to learn from these instances and leverage them to create a smooth and seamless experience for our customers. We also understand how large of an impact this is to practices, which serves as our motivation to continually improve. We also apologize for any negative experience you've had with our support team, as we pride ourselves on our quality. Lastly, the reviews we receive on this or any other site are legitimate customer reviews, we work with various sites around their QA process. We see that you have been working with our support team and we will continue to work with you on any other open concern through that channel.

Replied 21/09/2020
Ashley
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Reviewed on 12/01/2018

Worst Customer Service I have EVER experienced. Truly. Used over 8 different EHRs since...

Awful, I'm actually quite easy to please if a company does their part. I have done all their legwork, paid up front, still have no refill requests being submitted from pharmacies and no e-lab because no one ever bothered to instruct me to separately submit a new account with the labs. They only "discovered" this 3 months after the fact, when I demanded to talk to a manager. And then they sent me an automated enrollment email that should have been sent Day One. It's is a blackhole abyss of your time. Save your time- as doctors, it is much more valuable than doing the job, enrollments assistant that can't- and won't- do their job.

Pros

The billing reports are detailed and efficient. Unfortunately, the biggest factor- A/R accounts- is completely skewed if you take insurance. They ONLY compute an A/R report based on your listed self pay rates...so you get a completely unusable number in delinquent collections that really doesn't mean much.
Otherwise, it is easy to see your collections for the month, amount cash, credit, check, insurance payor. That's about the only positive thing I have to say.

Cons

I paid a year up front from a smooth salesman and to this date, 3 months after paying my first year, am not receiving any refill requests from pharmacies. I have spent COUNTLESS hours communicating with them- they have instructed ME to call SureScripts, call Quest, call LabSoft. After an hour on the phone, the operator at SureScripts (who is the e-scribing integrated PARTNER with Kareo) told me she had no clue why I was calling her as every loose end remained on Kareo's part. I told this to my "coach," her manager, the manager of enrollments and they continuously redirect me back to call SureScripts- because they can't figure out why I am not receiving any requests from pharmacies. I talked to a manager who had been specifically assigned to my account due to the nightmare thus far (in addition to no refill requests, I also have ZERO e-lab prescribing) he told me he would be the only person communicating with me directly due to the run around. The same day- (SERIOUSLY)- another person from enrollments called me after she had talked to the manager to call and tell me that the SureScripts had been denied, but couldn't tell me why, when it was submitted...and then couldn't confirm it was even submitted. So I'm still paying for an additional EHR so I can get refill requests. It is insanity. I can't even begin to express my frustration.
Also, when you send a portal message, the patient has no clue. They don't send an email as a notification to login to the portal to view a new message. When I brought this up to my success coach, she told me to train my patients to login every single day- in the rare case they may have a message to view...You have got to be kidding me.

Esther

Reviewed on 18/03/2021

Clunky, inflexible

There is no way to customize a letter to other providers in batches. We have brought it up multiple times and they just say something like "yes, that is too bad". That is the attitude they have (friendly but not really into implementing changes that are helpful).
The note writing is painfully difficult to streamline. They are built for primary care. Changing templates is clunky.

Pros

The front staff like how it works in general. Customer service listens, although they are incapable ot changing anything. I like the functionality to check patients meds with pharmacies.

Cons

It is clunky and inflexible. Wastes a lot of our time in terms of our inability to edit templates out of their primary care building blocks. Customer service is friendly but requests to make things more efficient are simply "submitted" (not implemented).

Response from Tebra

Hi, Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate all feedback; it helps address areas that may need improvement. We are happy to hear that overall you are happy with our support. We apologize that some features you mentioned are not currently available. We are constantly updating our software and implementing features that are useful and timesaving. As much as we would love to implement all features our customers suggest, our product team prioritizes requests based on overall impact. Please continue to submit feature requests, we can assure you these are reviewed on a regular basis and have been instrumental in developing many of the functionalities we have introduced over the years. Furthermore, we have training available on the use and customization of our templates and offer a template personalization service for a fee depending on the amount of work and time needed to build these out.

Please contact support team for more information if needed.

Replied 25/03/2021
Mary

Reviewed on 1/03/2019

KAREO IS A LIFESAVER

My husband's words will be all I need to express: " OMG! I got my wife back!" Is that enough?

Pros

As a billing company, woman and entrepreneur, I found myself fumbling with other software and working myself to death. Ask me about a software and I will tell you about it. With Kareo, I was able to drop all of my clients into one system at once. Set up was easy and painless and I was able to keep my promise that billing never stops and that made my clients happy. With Kareo EMR and PM accessibility, my billing company soon found itself able to add not only consulting, training and virtual front desk/scheduling capabilities, but we are now unveiling our Virtual IT Director department so that we are able to continue growing. All this could never have happened if Kareo was not introduced into my life.

Cons

Listen. There is always something you don't like about a software. There have been some, but they are so insignificant, that I am unable to recall any that have not been enhanced with a request. In fact, if there is a request that will work for the entire Kareo community, you are encouraged to provide that so that they can put it into the software. That is how versatile this company is. For a billing company, they are there to hear you and encourage you and help you grow. You cannot say that from any one else. You really cant. So, yeah, things I don't like, I voice and they fix.